Maruchan's cup soba, the second most popular is "Navy blue kitsune soba", so what is the first place?
If you write the contents roughly
There was also a comment that it was always available with "Red Kitsune Udon".
Many people say that the chances of eating out have diminished due to the prolonged corona sickness.Attendance at the company is also remote ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
However, what is pointed to may differ depending on the region (#Characteristics of each region(Detailed in).
Although there are differences depending on the region, the fried tofu used is first drained with hot water and then drained.sugar-Soy sauce-sweet sakeUse such as to season it firmly and sweetly.The noodle soup stock is made mainly of dark soy sauce and dried bonito flakes.Not only hot soup, but also chilled and hot pot dishes.
There are various theories about when Kitsune Udon was made.
- Edo PeriodThe theory that it was made in Osaka.
- Meiji 10 YearThe theory that it was born in Osaka instead.
- 1893(Meiji26 years) FoundedOsakaSenbaUdon shop "Matsuba familyThe theory that "invented udon noodles with fried tofu"..The menu is Kitsune Udon, and a stone monument of "Osaka Kitsune Udon" is erected.
- There is soba noodles made from fried tofu in Edo, according to the literature.OsakathanEdoThe theory that is older.
The "Dictionary of Clothes, Food and Etymology" (Tokyodo Publishing, 1996) explains that Kitsune Udon preceded and later Kitsune Soba was born..
The name isInari Sushithe same as,FriedIs derived from being regarded as a favorite of foxes..One theory is the color of fried tofu (Fox color) ・ It is also said that the shape resembles a fox crouching.
Sometimes pronounced "Ketsune Udon" or "Ketsune".
Characteristics of each region
The udon noodles of "Kitsune Udon" are replaced with soba noodles, which is also called "Kitsune Soba", but in some regions, the "Kitsune Soba" is called "Tanuki".Names and characteristics differ depending on the region.
The names and contents of each region are described below.
1806Book "船頭"Deep story" has a long history, such as the description of buckwheat noodles with green onions and fried tofu..Soba noodles at nightIt also appears as a seed of. "NanbanThere are also many stores that put fried tofu.Edo customs researcher'sHinako SugiuraIt is,Edo・ It is explained that in Tokyo, it is often eaten as a single item.Cup Noodle"Donbu"ofEast JapanForWest JapanThe fried food is moisturized and has a rich taste (the fried food in Tokyo isSesame oilUse and color wellFryIs the mainstream).
In the Kyoto dialectKetsuneAlso pronounced.. Drawn in "Ashiya Doman Ouchikan"Quanzhou OfShinodaForestKuzunoha foxSometimes called "Shinoda" after..There are two types of kitsune udon in Kyoto: "flavored triangular fried tofu" and "unseasoned chopped fried tofu". The former is "sweet fried tofu" and the latter is "chopped fox" or simply "kitsune". Also called.
What is generally called "kitsune soba" is called "raccoon dog" in Osaka..OsakaCentered onKinkiThen, it is common to call udon dishes with soy sauce and sugar simmered in thin fried foods "kitsune" and soba dishes "tanuki", and menus such as "kitsune soba" and "tanuki udon" usually exist. do not do[Note 1]..In Kinki, some items with the same name may be different, as in Kyoto mentioned above.KetsuneSome people pronounce it as, This is said to be a dear name, Also often lightjokeIt is also said that it is a case of ordering by calling it intentionally with a glue like..Sometimes called "Shinoda" in Osaka.
|Other than Kansai||Kansai|
Cup Noodleas,Nissin Foodof"Donbu Kitsune UdonAfter it was released nationwideToyo SuisanBut"Red fox udon""Navy blueKitsunesobaIs on sale nationwide.Ace cockof"Tempura Kitsune Soba"" Has tempura and fried fried noodles on top of the soba noodles.Also,Tokushima millingof"Kim-chan Kitsune UdonIs also famous.
- ^ The second edition of the Japanese Language Dictionary, Kitsune Udon / Kitsune Soba.
- ^ "Soba / Udon Technology Textbook Udon Technology"
- ^ "Illustration: History of Osaka Prefecture"
- ^ a b c Koichi Otani, "Osaka Gaku" Shincho Bunko p.52 1994
- ^ "Kitsune Udon Kouden"
- ^ a b c d e f g h Tetsu Okada, "Encyclopedia of Origin of Food", published by Tokyodo Publishing Co., Ltd. p.126 2003
- ^ Tokyo Noodles Cooperative, Tokyo Noodles Living Hygiene Association
- ^ a b 1806Journal Shikitei Sanba"Shipman's Deep Story" "Hishiya's soba is made from green onions with fried tofu, etc ..."
- ^ a b c "Dictionary of Clothes, Food and Etymology" published by Tokyodo Publishing Co., Ltd. p.97 1996
- ^ Koichi Otani, "Osaka Gaku" Shincho Bunko p.60 1994
- ^ a b "Maruzen Food General Dictionary" Maruzen p.274 1998
- ^ The mystery of "Kitsune Udon" and "Tanuki Soba" "☆ Only the name goes west"
- ^ reference:Raccoon dog and fox A collection of opinions from mailing lists and bulletin boards by referring to multiple sites
- ^ Daijirin, Sanseido
- ^ My style Kyoto exploration
- ^ Fumiyo MakimuraHen, "Osaka Dialect Encyclopedia", p. 297, Sugimoto Bookstore, 1955, Osaka
- ^ The mystery of Kyoto udon raccoon dogs turn into monsters !? ――Yes, Kyoto, let's go
- ^ The deep reason why the fried tofu of Kyoto's "Kitsune Udon" is finely chopped --MAG2NEWS (September 2017, 9)
- ^ Daijirin (Sanseido) "Ketsune" section.
- ^ Koichi Otani, "Osaka Gaku" Shincho Bunko p.50 1994
- ^ Yokkaichi City Yokkaichi District Furusato Dialect Record
- Tatsuichi Usami (statement) "Kitsune Udon Kuchiden"Chikuma Shobo, December 1991,ISBN 4-480-81301-2,Chikuma paperback: October 1998,ISBN 4-480-03425-0