Authentic Korean food at a popular Korean supermarket! Up to "Tips" that you can eat 10 times more deliciously! [Yes Mart Sapporo store]
If you write the contents roughly
"It's even more delicious if you eat Yangnyeom chicken with a special sauce and gimbap.
The Korean supermarket [Yes Mart Sapporo store] is a hot topic in Sapporo.This time, the Yes Smart bill ... → Continue reading
An information site for women in Hokkaido run by a TV station in Hokkaido. "Curious" means "Oshichau" in Hokkaido dialect. We deliver local information about fashion, gourmet foods, sweets, etc.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Gimbap（김밥）は、海苔で米飯を巻いて作る日本由来のKorean foodである。元々はノリマキと呼ばれていた。キムは「Seaweed, Pap means "rice".It is characterized by seasoning with sesame oil using various ingredients other than rice and raw fish instead of vinegared rice..Kimpa,GimbapSometimes called.Also,north koreaAlso, there are dishes that are thinly rolled like Japanese seaweed rolls, and the ingredients and manufacturing method are like gimbap.
In the standard language established by the National Institute of Korean Language, only "김ː밥" was the correct pronunciation for long and plain sounds, but in November 2016, "김ː빱" for long and deep sounds was also standard. It was decided to pronounce the word.However, according to a 11 survey, the majority of pronunciations that are actually widespread are single and deep "김빱" in the standard language area, except for those in their 2003s..
There are only a limited number of announcers who pronounce according to the standard language, and some voices consider the difference from the pronunciation that is widespread in the masses as a problem..
However, until the 1990s, the name "Norimaki" generally remained, so in 1995 was the "Collection of Japanese Phrases", and in 1996.National Institute of LanguagesPublished "Japanese Lifestyle Terminology Collection", listed "Norimaki" as one of the remaining Japanese vocabulary as a living term, and promoted to replace it with "Kimpap", and thereafter "Kimpap" The name "" has taken root.
Initially, white rice and seaweed were expensive, so they belonged to the wealthy, but in recent yearsfast foodIt is made and sold in Korean communities around the world, including South Korea.
Korean origin theory
キムパプはKorean origin theory」として度々話題になるが、韓国政府編纂の『韓国伝統文化事典』で公式に否定されている。
- Three Kingdoms origin theory
- In mythMikuni periodIs the origin, but it is wrong, and the source "Mikuni Remains" is only a depiction of a man named Enkara collecting "algae" from the sea..
- Sam origin theory
- "쌈 (Sam)"" Meats and ingredients that have been seasoned and cooked상추 (Lettuce)It is a dish that is wrapped in leafy vegetables and eaten, and has nothing to do with gimbap, such as seaweed (Japanese variety) and cooked.Japonica riceThe custom of eating food by the general public has also spread in Korea since the annexation of Japan and Korea.The description of offering "Pakujom, 박점" and "Pokwa, 복과", which wrap rice in vegetables and seaweed, for the First Full Moon Festival appears in 1819's "Saijiki" and 1849. From the year's "Togoku Saijiki".. (In addition, there are many articles in the media that mistakenly describe the fortune-telling as the fortune-telling and the fortune-telling (-kua, meaning: wrapping) as the fortune-telling (-ri).)
How to make and eat
Spread rice evenly and thinly on the nori seaweed, and put the ingredients arranged in an elongated shape on it.Rice issaltIt is common to adjust the taste with sesame oil.In most cases, a plurality of materials are used as the ingredients.Commonly used ingredients includecarrot,Spinach,Kimchi,PerillaLeaves of,Takuan (Pickled Daikon Radish),beef,Ham, ,Crab stick,cheese,Fried eggs,Changerand so on.In addition, gimbap without ingredients (Tadatake gimbap described later) and choppedgarlic OfJangajjiThere is also a gimbap that is made by mixing only (pickled in soy sauce) with cooked rice and then wrapping it in seaweed.Finally, wrap the ingredients with cooked rice and seaweed and apply sesame oil to the surface of the seaweed.White sesameShake to add flavor.
It is common to slice the finished product into slices and eat it as it is without adding anything, but it is also possible to bake it or bake it with egg juice.TopokkiMany people eat it with the juice of.KimchiTakuan etc.picklesAnd soup are often served together.
Winding screenThe cooking method using is the same as that of Japanese seaweed rolls, but for GimbapVinegared riceIs not used, and sesame oil is generally added, and there are differences such as the amount of ingredients contained in it is larger than that of Japanese seaweed rolls, and raw fish is not used..
There are various types of ingredients and cooking styles, and there are many variations depending on the region and store. Upscale routes were popular until the mid-1990s,IMF economic crisisLater, simple old-fashioned styles began to become popular..
- General gimbap
- The ingredients are wrapped in a cylinder with rice and seaweed.There are various types and names depending on the ingredients inside.Common ones include "modum gimbap" with assorted gimbap, "cham chi gimbap" with a lot of tuna, "vegetable gimbap", "cheese gimbap", and "kimchi gimbap".
- Chungmu Kimpapu (Korean version）
- A bite-sized rice ball with no ingredients wrapped in seaweedsquidSweet and spicy spicy sauceKaktugiEat with.Gyeongsangnam-doTadatake (currentTongyeong) Is considered to be the birthplace, so this name was given.The original style was skewered without side dishes, and "Kushikinpapu (꼬지 김밥)" was commonly known, but in 1981YeouidoIn charge of the traditional cultural festival "Kokutoyo '81" held inZentoSince his aides exhibited Kushikin Gimbap, which was a taste of memories of his school days, under the name of "Tongyeong Gimbap", the name has spread as a specialty of Tongyeong.According to a female exhibitor, in 1947, skewered gimbap was sold to passengers at the Tongyeong port..
- Komakim Pap
- A small size gimbap that can be eaten in one bite.Koma (꼬마) means a child in Korean.
- Nude gimbap
- Invented in the United States for Westerners who are not good at seaweedBack winding Of"California roll"Gimbap made to resemble.A relatively new type that has recently appeared in Korea.
- TriangleMuTheClick) Gimbap (Korean version）
- A triangular rice ball with ingredients wrapped in seaweed.Japanese triangleRice ballWas introduced.Detail is,Onigiri (current situation in each country)See.
Other,AvocadoThere is a gimbap with it.
Distribution / consumption form
Staple foodAlsoSnackAs a simple menu that can also be used, it is widely distributed in Korea and consumed by a wide range of people.At home, it's more of an outdoor activity such as excursions and hikes than a table-based menu.Box lunchIt is often made as a menu of.A stall,convenience store, On the highwayservice area, Gimbap is also sold at facilities for mountaineers.At stations and trainsEkibenIt is a standard menu of.
In addition, there is a chain store specializing in Gimbap in South Korea. In Seoul in the mid-1990sUniversity RoadThe one that was opened in is the first.Since then, stores selling at a low price of 1000 won have appeared, and competition has intensified. In the 2000s, more than 50 chain stores were opened and the market size was estimated to be 6000 billion won...Major chain stores include Kimgane (김family 네), Jongno Kimpapu (종로김밥),Kimbap Heaven(김밥 천국), Gimbap Nara (김밥 나라), etc.
In countries and regions other than Korea, it is distributed as Korean food in a limited way.
- ^ a b June 2009, 6 JoongAng Ilbo You are Korean who is particular about the tail of the eel
- ^ National Institute of Korean Language Press Release
- ^ 아나운서 들의 억지 발음'효과' 와'관건'pub.chosun 2014-8-21 한국어 표준 발음 듣기 서비스 참여자 인터뷰NAVER Language Dictionary Notice 2011. 11. 15
- ^ Council of Local Authorities for International Relations "Linguistic Purification Movement'
- ^ March 2009, 3 PRESSianIntroductory article on "Japanese-style Life Term Purification Collection" published in 1995[Broken link](Korean)
- ^ Page: Mikuni Remains 1512st 63 Gyujanggak Book.pdf/XNUMX. - Wiki sauce. "One day extended crow sea algae collection"
- ^ 한국 민속대 백과 사전 한국세 시풍 속사전 표제어 복쌈
- ^ Seoul Navi
- ^  Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism Cultural Storytelling 김밥
- ^ 이택희 의 맛따라기 단맛 물씬 활어회 천국… 숙취 아침 에 간절한 졸복국 · 메기JoongAng Ilbo 2017.5.19
- ^ California Roll # Origin
- ^ Korea Small Commerce and Industry Promotion Association "김밥 2007"