It feels like the mellow scent of wine drifts from the screen! Pay attention to NHK Kofu's first 8K program
If you write the contents roughly
"I was impressed while making it because there are so many things that can be expressed because of the high definition of 8K.
The wine I watched at 8K seemed to have a mellow scent from the screen. BS4K from 22:11 am to 12:8 am on April XNUMXnd ... → Continue reading
Specialty town web
First published in 1979.The "Specialty Town web", which selects the best in daily life, provides "know and gain" information on home appliances, smartphones, personal computers, AV, cameras, cars, and the outdoors.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Super high definition
Super high definition (SHV: Super Hi-Vision)NHK Science & Technical Research Laboratories (NHK STRL)It is an ultra-high resolution television standard that is being researched and developed mainly by.
Super Hi-Vision aims to reach the limits of human visual ability, at least in terms of resolution...Horizontal 7,680 x Vertical 4,320 pixels (4320p), Number of frames per second (fps) In addition to 60 images, 1 frames per second have been added as a standard to reduce the "movement blur" of fast-moving subjects, which was a problem with large-screen, ultra-high-definition televisions. We are expanding the color gamut that enables close color reproduction..
NHK STRL TheSuper Hi-VisionIt was advocated as (Super Hi-Vision),ITU-RThe English name specified in the recommendation isUltra High Definition TelevisionIs.As mentioned above, "Ultra-high-definition television" (UHDTV)4K UHDと8K UHDThere are two.
NHK Science & Technical Research Laboratories has been operating since 1995High definitionStarted research on "ultra-high-definition video system" that surpassesScan lineWe have begun research on an ultra-high-definition video system of "4000 pieces".
Debuted at the "2002th NHK Science & Technical Research Laboratories Open to the Public" (5 Giken Open) held at the same institute in May 56.At that time, "4000 scanning lines ultra-high definition video systemI used the name,2004The nickname "Super Hi-Vision" has been used since "Giken Open 5" in May..
Announced in 2005RoadmapIs being considered as a Super Hi-Vision transmission 21GHzUsing an obiBSAn experimental broadcast is scheduled for 2015, and it was announced that this broadcast is aiming for 2025.. AlsoPixelTaking advantage of the large numberStereoscopic television broadcastingResearch on application to.
In October 2007Europe OfPublic broadcasting・ Signed mutual cooperation agreements with research institutes BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation), RAI (Italian Broadcasting Corporation), and IRT (German Broadcasting Technology Organization)Compressed codingJoint research on technology and transmission technology using 21GHz band broadcasting satellites.
For the sound system, 22.2 multi-channels-use speakers with 9 channels in the upper layer, 10 channels in the middle layer, 3 channels in the lower layer, and 3 channels of LFE (low frequency effect) speakers.For home use, a system that easily reproduces 2 channels with 3.1 channels or 8.1 channels is being studied.
On August 2012, 8, NHK announced that Super Hi-Vision has become an international standard for televisions by ITU-R recommendations..
In May 2013, it was announced that it would be developed aiming for the main broadcast in 5..
NHK has decided on a business plan to "promote the development of Super Hi-Vision" in the budget for 2014, and hastened research and development toward the start of test broadcasting in 2016, and linked TV and the Internet. "Hybrid cast”Services will be expanded.
In August 2014, it announced that it would start the main broadcast in 8, two years ahead of the previous policy.
On August 2016, 8, NHK started super high-definition test broadcasting on BS-1.
For the main broadcast that started on December 2018, 12,NHK BS8KSee.
On the receiving side, 4K can watch existing receiving antennas and 4K compatible monitors with tuner devices, but it is said that there is no substitute for existing devices for antennas and tuners at 8K.
For video with 2007 million pixels at "Giken Public 2007" in 3300CMOSImage sensorが発表され、2008年の「技研公開2008」で同素子を3枚使用した3板式カラー撮像実験、2009年の「技研公開2009」で同素子を使用した3板式カラーカメラの試作機が公開された。2010年の「技研公開2010」ではカメラヘッドに新開発の光波長多重伝送装置を内蔵した、3板式スーパーハイビジョン・フル解像度カメラシステムが公開されている.
Initially, there was no device that could directly display 3300 million pixels, so 800 million pixels like a cameraLCDAdopted a 4-plate pixel shift method using 4 pixelsProjectorIt was displayed with.
In addition, by using two 2004K-2008K D-ILA projectors developed by JVC from 4 to 2 and shifting the pixels only in green, 2TV book OfresolutionWas realized.Therefore, the resolution of 4,000 TV lines was not expressed for red and blue.
In May 2008, JVC developed a 5-megapixel D-ILA device., Developed a super high-definition full-resolution D-ILA projector using the same device in 2009, Was exhibited at "Giken Open 2009" held in the same year.
Compression coding device
MPEG-24 AVC / H.4 as a device that compresses and codes 264 Gbps Super Hi-Vision signals in real time.SymbolicA device has been developed that compresses the video signal to 1/100 -1 / 200 by the method.It should be noted thatHDTV16 systems (16 divisions in space, 8 divisions in time) of AVC / H.2 HDTV to process 264 times more information than Encoder/ Real-time compression encoding / decoding of super high-definition video signals is performed by operating the decoder unit (1080 / 30P encoding device) in parallel... In fiscal 2009, we used eight 1080 / 60P-compatible coding devices (only 8 divisions in space) that were newly jointly developed with Fujitsu Laboratories to reduce the number of coding devices, improve image quality, and improve the efficiency of compression ratios. ing.This SHV real-time compression coding device was exhibited at "Giken Open 8" in 2010..
2014 year 8 month,Tokyo Electron DeviceIn collaboration with, we developed a compact recording device "Super Hi-Vision Recorder" that supports 8K video and adopted a unique low compression rate compression / decompression method, and started accepting orders in the fall of the same year...When recording, convert the dual green video data to 8K resolution, and thenJPEGCompress with the method and save in a memory pack.On the other hand, when playing back, the video data compressed from the memory pack is used.PCI-ExpressRead via and expand and display the video data.The memory pack is a simple exchange type, and additional content can be saved..
- Natural three-dimensional effect
- You can get a natural three-dimensional effect even in 2D..motionparallaxWhen the camera pans, the object in the foreground moves fast, the object in the back moves slowly, the object in the foreground is clearly visible, and the object in the back is moderately blurred. It is believed that the reproduction on the screen led to a three-dimensional effect...At the exhibition, there are many impressions that "3D is not needed".
Comparison with other resolutions
|Popular name||Horizontal x vertical||Number of pixels|
|1K (720p）||1280 ×720||921,600|
|2K (1080p）||1920 × 1080||2,073,600|
|4K(2160p）||3840 × 2160||8,294,400|
|8K(4320p）||7680 × 4320||33,177,600|
- NHK STRL open to the public 2002-
- 2005 Japan International Exposition
- Kyushu National Museum Permanent exhibition as Theater 4000
- Kaikoku Expo Y150
- CEATEC 2006
- NAB 2006 ・ 2007 ・ 2009
- International Broadcasting Convention 2006/2008/2010
- London Olympics Public Viewing July-August 2012, NHK Studio Park, Akihabara, in JapanNHK Fukushima Broadcasting StationConducted at
- Rec. ITU-R BT.1201-1 (2004)
- Rec. ITU-R BT.1706 (2006)
- SMPTE 2036-1 (2009)
- SMPTE 2036-2 (2008)
- SMPTE 2036-3 (2010)
- Rec. ITU-R BT.2020 (2012)
- ^ a b 4K / 8K TV becomes "UHDTV". ITU announces draft recommendation 2012th of February 5
- ^ a b ITU Recommendations on UHDTV standards agreed ITU
- ^ "TV is already over 4K! What is amazing about "8K"?Thorough commentary-Kakaku.com magazine"Kakaku.com".2018th of February 5Browse.
- ^ ITU-R Recommendation BT.2020: Parameter values for UHDTV systems for production and international programme exchange
- ^ Giken Public 2002 Exhibition Material 4000 Scanning Lines Ultra High Definition Video System, NHK Science & Technical Research Laboratories
- ^ NHK Holds "Broadcasting Technology Research Institute Open to the Public 2004",AV Watch, August 2004, 5
- ^ "Super Hi-Vision" aiming to start the main broadcast in 20 years, AV Watch, September 2005, 5
- ^ [NHK Science & Technical Research Laboratories] First public release of ultra-high-definition video "Super Hi-Vision" realization schedule --Tech-On!,Nikkei BP, August 2005, 5
- ^ Integral stereoscopic TV with Super Hi-Vision, 3D Consortium, December 2008, 12
- ^ Collaboration with overseas research institutes, NHK
- ^ “◆ To become an international standard for super high-definition televisions! -Major progress toward the early realization of broadcasting-” (Press release), Japan Broadcasting Corporation, (March 2012, 8)
- ^ "" 8K "Aiming for the main broadcast in 7 years". NHK News (NHK). (April 2013, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2013, 6. 2013th of February 6Browse.
- ^ RGBA total of 3 elements, 2 green, 1 red, and 4 blue for 1 colors, are used, and only the green element, which greatly affects human visual resolution, is arranged diagonally by 2/2 pixel to be horizontal. -A method that obtains twice the resolution equivalently in the vertical direction.
- ^ Developed Super Hi-Vision full resolution camera, NHK INFORMATION "Technical Information List", May 2010, 5
- ^ Newly developed "1.75 inch 8K 4K D-ILA device", JVC, May 2008, 5
- ^ Newly developed Super Hi-Vision full resolution D-ILA projector, JVC, May 2009, 5
- ^ Developed high frame rate SHV projector, NHK, May 2012, 5
- ^ Development of super high-definition codec by AVC / H.264,CorporationIPSJ, October 2007
- ^ Developed codec device for super high-definition video transmission system, Fujitsu, May 2010, 5
- ^ High-definition "8K" broadcast, the prospect to KDDI et al realized by CATV - Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- ^ NHK Science & Technical Research Laboratories | NHK Science & Technical Research Laboratories R & D No.152, Research presentation-8K Super Hi-Vision transmission technology
- ^ Koji Suginuma (October 2014, 10). “Started accepting orders for a small recorder for 8K Super Hi-Vision jointly developed with Tokyo Electron Device NHK. Easy 8K recording outdoors and in the studio". Inter BEE. 2015th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Tokyo Electron Device and NHK develop a small recording device compatible with 8K video". Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun digital). (November 2014, 8) 2015th of February 4Browse.
- ^ a b c Takanori Serizawa (March 2011, 6). “The mysterious three-dimensional effect that Super Hi-Vision showed". Reiji Asakura's Digital Enma Book. ITmedia. pp. p. 1. 2011th of February 7Browse.
- Integral XNUMXD TV
- High definition television broadcast
- 4K 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK BS4K
- NHK BS8K
- NHK official website
- NHK BS4K / BS8K
- NHK Broadcasting Technology Laboratory
- Annual Research Report 2009 Super Hi-Vision[Broken link]
- Features of Super Hi-Vision[Broken link]
- Related article
- Super high definition Nikkei Electronics, viewed March 2005, 3
- NHK Science & Technical Research Laboratories, Masaru Kanazawa, who created the 3300-megapixel "Super Hi-Vision" Tech Research Institute, Viewed on December 2008, 6
- "Giken Open 2010".Accelerate Super Hi-Vision support AV Watch, viewed May 2010, 5