Photo Source: Living Kagoshima Web
look!Touch!Real feeling! IH experience meeting held ♪ May experience meeting participants recruitment!
If you write the contents roughly
It has high thermal efficiency, can be cooked with high heat, and has a lot of charm such as smart operability.
PR / Kyushu Electric Power Kagoshima Sales Office * The photo is an image. Due to the influence of Corona, "The frequency of cooking at home has increased!" "... → Continue reading
Living Kagoshima Web
Kagoshima City, Kirishima City, Aira City, Osumi, Kawasatsu Area and other local / outing information sites
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Thermal efficiency(Netsukou Ritsu,English: thermal efficiency) IsHeat engineExpress the performance ofPhysical quantityAndheatIs thrown in asEnergyOf which, mechanicalwork(power) And electrical energy (electricity) Etc.ProportionIs.The heat input to a heat engine Q The work taken out when
Coefficient when expressed as η Is the thermal efficiency of this heat engine.
As an example,Heat engineIsengineThe purpose ofpowerIs the supply of. 1000JulesIf an engine given the thermal energy of the above outputs 300 joules of power, the thermal efficiency of this engine is 30%.The remaining 700 joules departheat,Friction drag,shockIt was consumed by a physical phenomenon that was not intended, and was consumed for purposes other than the intended purpose.lossIs called.Thermal efficiencyFirst law of thermodynamicsDoes not exceed 1 (100%) bySecond law of thermodynamicsWill never be 1.
Nicolas Carnot TheThought experimentThe most thermal efficient virtual inHeat engineAsCarnot cycleProposed.Carnot cycle theoretical thermal efficiency ηth Is the temperature of the heat absorption source T1, The temperature of the exhaust heat source T2 When
Given in.The higher the temperature of the heat absorption source and the lower the temperature of the exhaust heat source, the higher the thermal efficiency. However, since the thermodynamic temperature is always positive, the theoretical thermal efficiency is always less than 1, and the actual thermal efficiency is further reduced.Further, when the temperature of the heat absorption source is lower than the temperature of the exhaust heat source, the thermal efficiency becomes negative and the work cannot be taken out.Conversely, if energy is input as work from the outside, heat can be absorbed from the low temperature source and transferred to the high temperature source.Such an engine is called a heat pump.Heat pump performance replaces thermal efficiencyCoefficient of performanceIt is expressed by the quantity.
Various thermal efficiencies
- Heat engineIn the case of, the thermal efficiency isfuel OfChemical energy Effective workRefers to the percentage converted to.
- Power plantIn the case of, thermal efficiency is fuel holding熱量 熱量(Kcal) occursElectric energyRefers to the ratio converted to (kW).The thermal efficiency of a power plant includes the thermal efficiency at the power generation end and the thermal efficiency at the transmission end...Thermal efficiency at the power generation endTurbineConnected toGeneratorCalculated using the amount of electricity generated by.The transmission end thermal efficiency is calculated using the net power amount (net power) obtained by subtracting the power amount used in the power plant from the power generation end power amount.
- 調理heating-Hot water supplyIn the case of equipment, for products sold in JapanJapanese Industrial StandardUse the numerical value measured by the method specified in the test method of.household usegasWater heater, for home useoilWater heatersLaw on rationalization of energy useIt is a specific device based on the (Energy Saving Law), and the efficiency of cooking equipment is calculated according to the formula specified by the Energy Saving Law.
- 空調heatingFor equipmentBuilding Material Testing Center Standard (JSTM) / Building Material Testing CenterCalculate according to the test method specified in.
- Carnot efficiency: Represents the ratio of the actual thermal efficiency to the thermal efficiency of the most efficient Carnot cycle.It is an index to evaluate how close the operation of the heat engine is to the ideal.
- Fuel consumption rate
- Fuel efficiency
- Carnot efficiency
- Luminous efficiency
- Energy efficiency