GW has a cooking class at home!Chefs from popular restaurants give a video lecture on "a proud dish"
If you write the contents roughly
For example, "Ultimate Nikujaga" by Kisao Nonaga, the third generation young master of "Nihonbashi Yukari", "Aquapazza" by Yoshimi Hidaka, owner chef of Minami Aoyama "Ristorante Aquapazza", and former Michelin 2-star restaurant chef, Castle "Ginger grilled" by Jiro has been uploaded.
The recipe video service "Kurasil" will be served by the chef of one of the most popular restaurants in Japan from May 2021nd to 5th, 2. → Continue reading
Tokyo Bargain Mania
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
HyogoKobe CityTo be born..Entered the Japanese Culinary College with the goal of running a coffee shop.Graduated from Japanese Culinary College after studying Italian cooking and management.At the French "Shioya Ijinkan Club" where I had a part-time job when I was a student1978Finding employment..Three years laterKobe Portopia HotelOpened and entered in line with the opening of the French three-star restaurant "Alain Chapel"..After that, enter "Restaurant Hanada" in Ginza, Tokyo.1986, Toi.Enter Florence "ENOTECA PINCHIORRI"..Starting from here, in three years, "Enoteca Pinchiorri" "Gualtiero Marchesi" "Dal Pescatore"A total of 14 restaurants from the north to the south of Italy, including famous restaurants such as, have been trained and realize that "the charm of Italian cuisine lies in its local cuisine.".
2017On August 8, the young staff inadvertently caused a fire and closed "Aqua Vino".
2018At the end of March, "Aqua Pazza" closed.
In May 2018, he was interviewed by Tabelog Magazine [Fateful Ingredients] "Aqua Pazza", "Japanese cheese that Chef Hidaka has loved for over 5 years."
July 2019, 7, `` Top Chef Vegan Event 7'' will be held.
2020, On the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the opening of "Ristorante Aqua Pazza"CoronaAppeared on YouTube channel of YouTube "Chef-Ropia" in April while refraining from business..After that, "Ryomi Hidaka's Acqua Pazza Channel"Delivery.
May 2020, 5, reopened as a limited-time trattoria from the restaurant in Corona
- Encounter with Carbonara
Part-time job at "DONNALOIA" in Kobe for 4 months before entering "Alain Chapel".During that time, I ate all 40 types of pasta menu offered at the restaurant, and continued to eat carbonara every day for the latter two months without getting tired.I always wonder what to do, but in the end, it's so delicious that I choose carbonara.Later, you will realize that this delicious experience was deeply engraved with the style that you are aiming for, "a dish that you can continue to eat without getting tired every day."
- What I was looking for.Encounter with Acqua Pazza
At "Don Alfonso" in southern Italy, I came across Aqua Pazza, which simply cooks freshly caught seafood from a local fisherman in salt water.I was impressed by how delicious it was, and I was convinced that this was the dish I was looking for.And even in rural areas, truly freshly caught seafood can only be obtained through a reliable relationship with fishermen.I strongly recognized the importance of reliable relationships with producers.Even after returning to Japan, this feeling has not diminished, and I have been visiting the production areas and building a network.The charm of Italian food is full of local food.And the symbol is Acqua Pazza. "Aqua pazza" became the store name.
- "Aquapazza" Italian seafood recipe taught by Chef Yoshimi Hidaka, Sekai Bunka, July 2018, 7. 7 pages.ISBN 978-4418183227
- "Aqua Pazza Hidaka Yoshimi Pasta Secret" Kobunsha, May 2017, 5. 17 pages.ISBN-978 4334979270
- "Italian dry food at home" Shodensha, January 2015, 1. 14.ISBN-978 4396840143
- "Usable seafood recipes: 106 items that can be made with seafood that can be bought at supermarkets" Shibata Shoten, (co-authored by Teruyuki Tange, Yoshimi Hidaka, Kinya Komoda), May 2013, 5. 2 pages.ISBN-978 4388061686
- "Rique Steam Case Italian Recipe 100 RECIPES" (2014, Maruto Printing Industry Column Japan)
- "The best chocolate recipe that makes you want to think about it" NHK Publishing, (co-authored by Jean-Paul Evan, Haruo Yokomizo, Maki Watanabe, Yoshimi Hidaka), January 2014, 1. 30 pages.ISBN-978 4141991892
- "I understand the season of Acqua Pazza chef Yoshimi Hidaka!"Simple Italian Seafood" Hearst Fujingaho, May 2008, 5. Page 1.ISBN-978 4573911550
- "Yoshimi Hidaka's handy Italian DVD gives you professional tips right now! 』Boutique, March 2007, 3. Page 1.ISBN-978 4834756227
- "Aqua Pazza, Chef Yoshimi Hidaka's New Italian" Sekai Bunka, April 2006, 4. 1 pages.ISBN-978 4418061099
- "Holiday with Pizza and Pasta" Neko Publishing, (co-authored by Mamoru Kataoka, Yoshimi Hidaka, Yoichi Watanabe, and Tetsuya Honda), September 2005, 9. Page 16.ISBN-978 4777003853
- "Professional Teaching" Kihon Italian "NHK Life Hot Morning (Ascii Communications), April 2003, 4. 1 pages.ISBN-978 4776200710
- "Cafe Deli Sozai Ideas (1)" Shibata Shoten, December 2003, 12. Page 1.ISBN-978 4388059393
- "Cafe Deli Sozai Idea Collection (2)" (Tashibata store) December 2003, 12. Page 1.ISBN-978 4388059409
- "Mineral Water Perfect Guide" Tokyo Shoseki, July 2002, 7. 1 pages.ISBN-978 4487798308
- "Secrets of serving vessels and dishes" Gakken, (co-authored by Hiromitsu Nozaki, Yoshinori Kawada, Yoshimi Hidaka), October 2004, 10. 6 pages.ISBN-978 4054025080
- "To a Simple Italian Slow Food Table" Koshinsha, July 2001, 7, p. 1.ISBN-978 4877610661
- "Pasta Grazie -A fun pasta recipe that you want to make right now-" Image, (co-authored by Mamoru Kataoka, Daisuke Yamane, and Yoshimi Hidaka), July 2001, 7. Page 1.ISBN-978 4594031541
- "Italian food is from pasta (a home taste learned from professionals)" Neko Publishing, October 2000, 10, p. 1.ISBN-978 4873662152
- "Simpler-My Italian Rice Made with Skillet-" President, October 2000, 10. Page 1.ISBN-978 4833480086
- "Italian with Japanese ingredients by Chef Yoshimi Hidaka, Acqua Pazza-Italian Tochionese (Tokyo style) made with ingredients from the four seasons" Sekai Bunka, March 2000, 3. 1 pages.ISBN-978 4418001057
- "12 Easy Recipes to Taste the Seasons of Pasta, PASTA, Pasta-100" (co-authored by Mamoru Kataoka, Hiromi Yamada, Yoshimi Hidaka), May 1999, 5. Page 1.ISBN-978 4564421631
- "Very Easy Italian-3 Italy of 3 Chefs-" Women's Pictorial, (co-authored by Mamoru Kataoka, Hiromi Yamada, Yoshimi Hidaka), December 1998, 12. Page 1.ISBN-978 4573900516
- "Taste of the Sicilian Sea and the Earth" Cultural Publishing Bureau, (co-authored by Kazuko Nagamoto and Yoshimi Hidaka), October 1997, 10. 1 pages.ISBN-978 4579205950
- "Wine snacks Italian style-chef's recommended recipes 34 recipes that can be easily made" Sekai Bunka, (co-authored by Hiroshi Kubogi and Yoshimi Hidaka), December 1997, 12. Page 1.ISBN-978 4418973064
- "Italian Sweets" Cultural Publishing Bureau, March 1996, 3. Page 1.ISBN-978 4579205271
- "Antipast Italian Cooking Ideas" Shibata Shoten, (co-authored by Koji Kobayashi, Hiromi Yamada, Yoshimi Hidaka), October 1996, 10. Page 1.ISBN-978 4388057887
- "Italian cuisine that makes the most of the ingredients-from the menu of Acqua Pazza" Shibata Shoten, November 1995, 11. 1 pages.ISBN-978 4388057641
- "Sake side dish to enjoy the taste of a popular chef at home (Maarui dining table series)" Gakken Plus, co-authored by Yuji Wakiya, Hiromitsu Nozaki, Kihachi Kumagai, Yoshimi Hidaka, October 1997, 10. Page 1.ISBN-978 4054008991
- "Sekai Bunka, a first-class chef's easy-to-understand introduction to" popular Italian "" Sekai Bunka, (Hiromi Yamada, Mamoru Kataoka, Kiyohiko Ono, Yoshiro Amioka, Koji Kobayashi, Minoru Saito, Tsutomu Ochiai, Tomoyuki Sawaguchi, Hidaka Yoshimi co-authored), November 1995, 11. 1 pages.ISBN-978 4418951338
- "Chef Series No. 39" Walking in the Country "" Chuokoron-sha (currently Chuokoron-Shinsha), December 1989.NCID BN11136291
- ^ "Casting”. PREGIO. 2021/3/15Browse.
- ^ "Life fashion of industry people (20) "Aqua pazza" Yoshimi Hidaka”. Japan Food Newspaper (2000.02.07 No. 197, page 23). 2020/2/9Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f ""Fusion with Freedom" by Yoshimi Hidaka 6th Anniversary Seminar”. Soreiyu (SOLEIL). 2020/2/9Browse.
- ^ "Noodle workshop of craftsman”. BS Asahi. 2021/3/16Browse.
- ^ "List of Italian chefs”. Easy home cooking chef rice learned from professionals. 2021/3/16Browse.
- ^ "Message from Lanchef to Young Cooks # 2 Acqua Pazza”. Cooking Kingdom (January 2021, 1). 2020/2/9Browse.
- ^ "Learn at home, chew, and think through what you should cook-Chef Yoshimi Hidaka, a master of Italian cuisine-”. Eating out dot biz. 2020/2/9Browse.
- ^ "Serialization ⑬ Acqua Pazza • Aqua Vino / Chef Yoshimi Hidaka”. Cu-Cal chefs and Japan are cheerful with food. 2020/2/9Browse.
- ^ "Introducing Chef Yoshimi Hidaka (Aqua Mare)”. Gurunavi. 2020/2/9Browse.
- ^ "Today's Menu for Everyone Chef Yoshimi Hidaka”. NHK Educational. 2021/3/16Browse.
- ^ "Chef Hidaka cooperates with Sanriku Kesennuma "20th Review Trade Fair"”. (One company) Japan-Italian Cuisine Association Secretariat (February 2015, 2). Browsed and viewed on February 25, 2020.
- ^ "A new challenge of a pioneer who fused Japanese ingredients and the taste of Italy's hometown ── Veteran Italian restarts in the new world, Aoyama ① "Yoshimi Hidaka"”. CONDE NAST: GQ JAPAN Editorial Department (November 2018, 11). 2020/2/9Browse.
- ^ "[Ingredients of fate] "Aqua pazza" Japanese cheese that Chef Hidaka has loved for over 20 years”. Tabelog Magagin. 2021/3/16Browse.
- ^ a b "Obtained organic certification”. Ristorante Aqua Patsua. 2020/2/5Browse.
- ^ "Chef Yoshimi Hidaka, a master of Japanese and Italian cuisine, holds a vegan event. ACQUA PAZZA [Gaienmae]”. Vegewel (August 2019, 8). 2020/2/9Browse.
- ^ "Chef Yoshimi Hidaka [Cheese and potatoes crispy grilled]”. Chef Ropia The World of Cooks (May 2020, 5). 2020/2/9Browse.
- ^ "Yoshimi Hidaka's ACQUA PAZZA channel”. Yoshimi Hidaka. 2020/2/5Browse.
- ^ ""Aqua Pazza", a major figure in the Italian cuisine world, talks about "Battle with Corona" by Chef Yoshimi Hidaka". Foodist A web magazine that connects the world of food (May 2020, 5). 2020/2/9Browse.
- ^ "Yoshimi Hidaka's ACQUA PAZZA subchannel”. Yoshimi Hidaka. 2020/2/5Browse.
- ^ ""Aqua Pazza" Japanese cheese that Chef Hidaka has loved for over 20 years”. Tabelog Magazine (May 2018, 5). 2020/2/9Browse.