Photo Yuya Hayashi / BuzzFeed
It's a big hit.FamilyMart's "Seafood Chirashizushi Don" It's amazing that it costs 450 yen with so many ingredients.
If you write the contents roughly
Sprinkle a tomato sauce with plenty of flesh and basil on it!
When I went to FamilyMart to buy lunch, I was surprised that "Kaisendon" was on sale ...!This is "Seafood Chirashizushi Don".The seafood bowl is ... → Continue reading
BuzzFeed Japan publishes information on news, culture and entertainment in order to have a positive impact on society. We will also deliver unique videos and programs that you will want to share with your friends.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tomato sauce(British: Tomato sauce) IsTomatoMade based onソ ー スIs the general term for.JapanThen.French cuisineTake an exampleWestern foodWith the systemItalian foodThe salsa di pomodoro, which is the basis of the tomato sauce, is well known.
General recipe in Japan (Italian food version)
- Finely chopgarlicとOlive oilPut in and heat over low heat to transfer the aroma.Garlic burns quickly, so put it in a cold pan and heat it.
- Finely choppedonionAnd stir-fry carefully so as not to burn, to bring out the sweetness.
- whole tomatoThejuicePut in everySpatulaStew while crushing with.At this time, if you likeLaurier,basilAdd.
- Boil with slow stirring until the amount is reduced from 2/3 to half.
- Finallysalt,pepperAdjust the taste with.
- When you pull out the onion,イタリアIt will be closer to the tomato sauce used in the home country.
pastaThe combination of tomato pasta is often called pomodorino as the basis of tomato pasta.Derived from here, the following sources can be created.
- Red peppersIf you add spicyArrabiata
- seafoodIf you addPescatore
- ClamsIf you addVongole Rosso(Rosso means "red" * "white" means Bianco. Even in Vongole, Vongole Bianco is not a tomato sauce)
- Minced meatとceleryとcarrotIf you add finely choppedmeat sauce(Bolognese)
- Stir fryPancettaIn addition,Amatriciana
- Anchovies,Caper,blackoliveWhen you addPuttanesca
- oreganoIf you addMarinara
General method of making in Japan (Western version)
croquetteUse as a source ofRoll cabbageIt is often used for seasoning.Add ketchup and add boiled spaghettiSpaghetti Napolitanbecome.It is also often used in place of tomato puree.Add more oregano to make a pizza sauce.
- Slice in a large potgarlicAfter stir-frying to bring out the aroma, chopped bacon,carrot,celery,onionFry.
- Add chopped chicken gala and fry further, flour (basicallyFlourButStrong flourShake and fry further (even if it is also used at stores that offer dishes that use).
- Add water (bouillon when not using chicken gala), chop tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato puree, and if you like.Laurier,BasilicoAdd.
- Boil over low heat for at least 3 hours to thicken.
- Finally,tomato ketchup,Balsamic vinegar,sugar,saltAdjust the taste with etc. and complete.
- L'Arte della cucina in Italia, Emilio Faccioli, Einaudi, Milano, 1987
- Richard Hering: Herings Lexikon der Küche. Hrsg .: F. Jürgen Herrmann. 23. Auflage. Fachbuchverlag Pfanneberg, Haan-Gruiten 2001, ISBN-3 8057-0470-4.
- Erhard Gorys: Das neue Küchenlexikon. Hrsg .: Peter Schimmel. Deutscher Taschenbuch Verlag, München 2001, ISBN-3 423-36245-6.
- Der Silberlöffel. Phaidon Press, Berlin 2006, ISBN-0 7148-9665-9.
- Giuseppe Parisi (Redakteur): Cucina Italiana: Das große Buch der Italienischen Küche. Hrsg .: Accademia Italiana della Cucina. Delphin Verlag, München 1987, ISBN-3 7735 5317-X-.