[Ishigaki Island] Misaki beef hamburger for Okinawa Yaeyama cuisine!XNUMX restaurants where you can enjoy local gourmet food
If you write the contents roughly
There are many local dishes of Yaeyama, and the seasoning is light overall.
Local cuisine is a must-have for your trip to Okinawa!If you spend your time on Ishigaki Island, you can enjoy local gourmet food to your heart's content at izakaya and shops where you can listen to island songs. → Continue reading
TABIZINE is an off-time WEB magazine with the theme of travel and freedom.
Through travel information and small stories from all over the world, we propose a lifestyle that makes you feel like traveling.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
local cuisine(Kyodoryori) is a region-specific product that is widely handed down in the region, made using products rooted in the region and using cooking methods unique to the region.Cuisine.. Regional promotion / town revitalization (Regional revitalization) To create or advertise forLocal gourmetOr dishes offered by a particular company,Souvenir sweetsIs different from.
Interpretations and definitions differ depending on the researcher.
- Okamoto et al. (1987)It is,
- Local cuisine refers to local specialties cooked in a way that is suitable for the region.
- Kimura (1974)It is,
- It is a dietary form that has been practiced in a certain area for a long time and has characteristics that are not found in other regions, and its occurrence is before the Meiji era.
- Currently, it is eaten by a relatively wide range of people, but until the Edo period, it was a form of food that was established only in the people's lives in a limited area.
- Ishikawa (2000)
- Regionality in types and cooking methods is not only natural factors such as topography, climate, and regional products, but also artificial factors such as the temperament of local people, religion, development of industrial technology, and the tides of the times and communities. It is also formed by factors.
- Ando (1986)
- It was created by devising ways to eat delicious food that is mass-produced in the area.
- Made using local specialties
- Ingredients that are not produced in that region are brought from other regions, and unique cooking techniques are developed to make them a specialty dish.
Due to the modernization of food distribution, processing, and storage technologies, the homogenization of food and the standardization of home cooking methods are progressing, and the local color of eating habits is fading.It has been pointed out. Also, in the olden days, it was cooked at home, but the form of purchasing cooked products produced at the factory is increasing..
In modern timeslocal cuisineArrangements and new regional products have been added to the product to promote regional development.Local gourmetIn various placesTourism resourcesHas been commercialized as.
- ^ King Xiao of Zhou,Tsuji-style local cuisine exploration
- ^ Chizuru Kasuga, Yoshiaki Kashiwagi,Comparison of regional characteristics in Nagano prefecture's local cuisine 2016 Autumn Meeting of the Association of Japanese Geographers Session ID: 215, two:10.14866 / ajg.2016a.0_100058
- ^ a b Junko Okamoto, Miyuki Kato, Masashi Omori and others,Structural analysis of local cuisine using a database Journal of the Japanese Home Economics Vol.38 (1987) No.5 P.425-429, two:10.11428 / jhej1987.38.425
- ^ Mutsuko Kimura,Geographical distribution of local cuisine Geographical Review of Vol.47 (1974) No.6 P.394-401, two:10.4157 / grj.47.394
- ^ Kiyomi Nakamura, Yoshie Niizawa, "Local food in modern eating habits Cooking conditions of local foodJapan Cooking Science Society 14 Japan Cooking Science Society Conference P.49, two:10.11402 / ajscs.184.108.40.206
- ^ Yoshiki Murakami, "Preliminary consideration on building a competitive advantage for local gourmet"Bulletin of Osaka University of Tourism" 2010 Volume 10 p.155-166, two:10.20670/00000076, NOT 110007689789, Publisher Osaka University of Tourism
- Japanese local cuisine - List of Japanese local cuisine
- home cooking - The taste of my mother
- Local gourmet - Class B gourmet
- Sachiko Matsushita "Genealogy of local cuisine of sardines"Cooking Science," Vol. 7, No. 3, Japan Cooking Science Society, 1974, pp. 164-168, two:10.11402 / cookeryscience1968.7.3_164, ISSN 0910-5360 , NOT 130004400611.
- Ritsu Shiga "Hinata's local cuisine"Cooking Science," Vol. 10, No. 4, Japan Cooking Science Society, 1977, pp. 199-204, two:10.11402 / cookeryscience1968.10.4_199, ISSN 0910-5360 , NOT 130004132052.
- Yuki Hanawa "Report A Study of the Concept of Local Cuisine in Modern Society: From E. Spranger's Concept of Local Cuisine"Home Economics Principles Study," Vol. 50, Home Economics Principles Subcommittee, 2016, pp. 30-38, two:10.20596 / jphe.50.0_30, ISSN 2433-5312 , NOT 130005178203.
- Our local cuisine: Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries