Easy! Delicious recipes that can be made with a rice cooker 53rd Making with a rice cooker! – Easy "Takikomi gohan"
If you write the contents roughly
This time, I will make it with a rice cooker! I will introduce "Takikomi gohan".
A rice cooker doesn't just cook rice! You can even make sweets and simmered dishes.The rice cooker is very convenient ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Within the prefecture1990 eraIt has become a popular dish since it was adopted for school lunch.
On top of the white rice on a plate牛minced meatTaco meat, shredded cooked with seasonings and spices added tocheese,lettuce,TomatoIt is common to put such items in order, but the original taco rice was only rice and taco meat. At the original store, cheese and vegetables are still served as toppings at an additional charge, and pilaf made from cooked chicken or seafood as the base rice is also offered.
The restaurant industry operating nationwide may also add taco rice to the menu at stores in Okinawa.1996(8)Kentucky Fried ChickenIn addition, a similar item appeared as "Rystacos" in the menu,2004From (16)Yoshinoya(After July 2017, 7, it is sold only in the summer in mainland stores other than some stores),2006From (18)Hokka Hokka Tei,2007From (19)SukiyaBut it is sold (Sukiya is2009(Discontinued in spring 21). Also, in a strange placeMos BurgerAlthough it is limited to stores, taco rice was sold as one of the "moss rice" menus.
Taco rice is OkinawaKin Town,Camp HansenInvented by Gizo Matsuzo, the founder of "Parlor Senri (Seri)", which was located in the restaurant district in front of the gate1984Born in (59).. Originally it was Matsuzo Gibo who was running a bar, but looking at the Marines who tended to be austere due to the introduction of the floating exchange rate system, they switched to a business that provides cheaper and more volume meals. Consider.. Property without a house[Annotation 1] With the opportunity of finding, I started to offer a menu with taco popular in the bar on rice.. There is also a theory that it was originally a clerk's meal. Taco rice, which was well received at "Parlor Senri", spread throughout the main islands of Okinawa through "King Tacos", a chain store that will be expanded later.
Tacos are "taco" in English ("tacos" comes from the plural "tacos"), and taco-rice means "rice with taco ingredients." In Okinawa, not a few stores use "kana" notation closer to the original sound, such as "turquoise" and "turquoise."
In addition, manga "Cook under the Ambassador", Taco Rice is a dish that Okinawa women and U.S. Army soldiers co-produced in 1964.fictionTherefore, when recording a book, a notice to that effect is added to the margin..
- octopusWithBaked,cooked riceExamples of calling taco rice etc. existed all over the country before taco rice was born in Okinawa.
- As a joke,octopusThere is also a store that offers "octopus rice with octopus," which is made from the ingredients.
- MiyakojimaThere is a shop that specializes in "octopus bowl", but this is not a taco rice in a bowl, but a Japanese style rice bowl with octopus and vegetables as an egg.
- As a variation, Korean food Ishiyakimixed rice"Stone grilled taco rice" similar to, and taco meatOkinawa soba"Octopus soba", a combination ofLoco MocoThe original derivative dishes such as "Tacomoco" with fried eggs are also made..
- ^ The name Senri was given because the signboard of the store there was reused.
- ^ "Sankei Shimbun" 1996th page of Tokyo morning edition, August 8, 18.
- ^ "Nationwide first menu limited to regions in Okinawa Yoshinoya Aim to attract more customers with taco rice" "Okinawa Times" 2004 morning editions of August 16, 8.
- ^ [Good news] Yoshinoya's "Okinawa limited taco rice" finally landed! Only now is the authentic taste of 450 yen! -Rokket News24 Retrieved July 2017, 7.
- ^ "Chunichi Shimbun" 2006th edition of the morning edition of August 8, 3.
- ^ Founded XNUMX years ago, "Senri" is mournful curtain Taco rice devised, Kin's long-established store -Ryukyu Shimpo, July 2015, 7
- ^ What's this-Okinawa! PP.49-50
- ^ Restaurant Giyamankan -Ryukyu Glass Village
- Keisuke Wawa "Nanda Korya-Okinawa! -In search of <a tasty Okinawan painting> in comics, movies and magazines”, Border Ink, November 2005.ISBN 978-4899821007.
- Okinawan cuisine
- Japanese cuisine
- Yoshinoya -"Octopus rice" and "Octopus soba" are set in the menu as Okinawa limited menu