[Actual food report] The strongest collaboration cutlet sandwich of Shibuki-tei and Lapin is born!Splashing Sand Tei in Aramachi, Wakabayashi-ku, Sendai ...
If you write the contents roughly
The sauce uses domestic vegetables and fruits as the main ingredients without chemical seasonings, and the mustard uses Coleman mustard, a purveyor to the British royal family.
I went to "Splash Sand Tei" which opened in Aramachi, Wakabayashi-ku, Sendai.Tonkatsu from Shibuki-tei in La Pan ... → Continue reading
Sendai Minami Tsushin
Local media in Sendai and Sennan. The couple is actually experiencing and sending out real information.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
British Royal Family
There is no clear definition of royal scope, but at least Her Majesty (HM, His Majesty<Queen>) and His/Her Royal Highness (HRH, Your HighnessA person with a title is generally considered to be a royal family. Therefore, one of the important guidelines is1917In 11 monthGeorge VIt is a charter issued by the scholarship that stipulates the operation policy of the status of princes and princesses and the honorific titles of His Majesties and His Highness. According to this, the status of the prince/princess and the honorific titles of His Majesty and His Highness are: the king, the child of the king, the son of the kingPrince of WalesIt is supposed to be given to the eldest son of the eldest son of (the crown prince).
However, even if it is not recognized as a royal family at birth, if there may be a person who is certain to become the king or its close relatives over time such as inheritance of the throne, the range of the royal family will be expanded as necessary. May be done.
For example,1948ToPrincess Elizabeth(Then) the first child and the eldest sonCharlesCharles was born when was bornGeorge VOriginally it would not be a royal family because it was a female grandson, but it was certain that Charles would become the next king in the future, so Charles became a prince by a royal decree.
1952Since thenElizabeth IIIn recent years during his reign, all the sons of the eldest son of Prince of Wales were given a charter to give them the status of a prince/princess and their honorific title. This was one of the grandsons of Queen Elizabeth II andPrince WilliamIs married and the birth of a third successor who is the great-grandson of the Queen (George of Cambridgeprince:2013The first son of Prince of Wales's eldest son This is because even if a girl is a girl, she will automatically succeed to the throne.
The second son of Prince of WalesPrince Henry of Duke of SussexIs in a position of "not having the status of a prince or princess while the Queen is in office," and is "the current Prince of Wales.Prince CharlesWill be given the status of a prince/princess when he becomes the new king,'' but at this point, he will give the queen's great-grandchildren an title and title other than the eldest son of Prince of Wales. No charter to that effect or a bill to amend the law has been issued. The newest son of the Duke of Sussex by convention unless a new charter is issued.Archie(2019Raw) is "Count Dunbarton"ofCeremonial titleGirls and boys below the second son are called with the ceremonial titles of Lord and Lady.
Also, a woman married to a male royalty with these titles wouldKnighthood-titleGiven the title as the corresponding wife, is called with the honorific title of His Majesty and His Highness. On the other hand, a man married to a female royal family cannot give a title or a title unique to the royal family unless he or she receives a special title or title. Elizabeth II's husbandPhilip KingAt the time of marriageEdinburgh DukeHonorable titles of His Highness and His Highness, Father of Elizabeth IIGeorge VFrom Elizabeth IIプ リ ン ス Since he was given the title of "(prince)", it is called His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh. But,Princess AnneTimothy Lawrence, the husband of, has not been given a special title or title at the time of marriage, so Vice-Admiral, a military title after marriage,NavyLieutenant General).
The usage of these titles is as follows.
- His Majesty-King
- Her Majesty-wife of queen and queen
- His Royal Highness-Prince (son of the king, son of the son of king, eldest son of the eldest son of Wales)
- Her Royal Highness-Princess (daughter of king, daughter of son of king), princess of prince
The British royal family has more than 3000 public affairs each year..
As of 2016, there are 20 royal families in the British royal family who share public responsibilities. Not only princes and princesses born in the royal family, but also women who have been married to male royalty will soon be engaged in public affairs. Of these 20 royal families, 10 of them, half, are female royalties, and they are the heads of nearly 900 groups alone..
List of British royalty
List of royalty in a narrow sense
The following are the people in Britain who currently have or are entitled to the title of His Majesty or His Highness: Only the Queen is called with Her Majesty, the others areCount WessexHis/Her Royal Highness is used with the honorary title except for the children of. The Duke of Edinburgh is not a Prince as determined by the 1917 Charter, but as mentioned above, he was given the honorary title of His Highness in 1947 and the Prince's status in 1957 because of the special charter issued. ..
According to the 1917 charter, the eldest daughter of the Countess of Wessex, Louise, and the eldest son, have the right to claim the title of prince and princess and the honorific title of their royal family, but at the time of the marriage of the Counts of Wessex, they would like to express their hopes. Then, Elizabeth II declared that "the children of the Countess of Wessex do not give the titles of princes and princesses and their honorifics", so they do not use this status and title. Louise is known as the daughter of the general Earl, The Lady Louise Windsor. James, as a successor to Count Wessex,Ceremonial titleThe title is Lord (Lord) Is used.
|Successive generations||First name||British||Birth||Coronation||Reign period||relationship|
|Elizabeth II||Elizabeth II||1926May 4(95 years old)||1952May 2||69/127||kingGeorge VEldest daughter|
- Numbered bulleted items
Queen's children and their families
|Current age||From the current Queen|
The relation I saw
|Succession to the throne|
|Charles (Prince of Wales)||72 歳||First prince||1 bit|
|Camilla (Dress of Cornwall)||73 歳|
|→||William (Duke of Cambridge)||38 歳||Grandson / eldest son of Prince Charles|
/ Your motherPrincess Diana
|Catherine (Duchess of Cambridge)||39 歳|
|→||George of Cambridge||7 歳||Great-grandson / eldest son of Prince William||3 bit|
|→||Charlotte of Cambridge||6 歳||Great-grandson / eldest daughter of Prince William||4 bit|
|→||Louis of Cambridge||3 歳||Great-grandson / The second son of Prince William||5 bit|
|→||Henry (Prince Sussex)||36 歳||Grandson / second son of Prince Charles|
/ Your motherPrincess Diana
|Megan (Duchess of Sussex)||39 歳|
|Andrew (Duke of York)||61 歳||First prince||9 bit|
|→||Beatrice||32 歳||Grandson / eldest daughter of Prince Andrew|
/ Your motherFormer Princess Sarah
|→||Eugene||31 歳||Grandchild / second daughter of Prince Andrew|
/ Nama is ex-Sera
|Edward (Count Wessex)||57 歳||First prince||13 bit|
|Sophie (Countess of Wessex)||56 歳|
|→||James (Viscount Severn)||13 歳||Grandson / eldest son of prince edward||14 bit|
|→||Louise Windsor||17 歳||Grandson / eldest daughter of prince edward||15 bit|
|Ann (Princess Royal）||70 歳||First princess||16 bit|
Queen's cousin and his wife
- Richard (Principal of Gloucester) -Queen's cousin, grandson of George V
- Bursit (Duchess of Gloucester) -Wife of Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester
- Edward (Prince Kent) -Queen's cousin, grandson of George V
- Catherine (Duchess of Kent) -Wife of Prince Edward, Duke of Kent
- Michael of kent -Queen's cousin, grandson of George V, brother of Duke of Kent
- Marie-Christine (Mrs. Prince Michael) -The wife of Prince Michael of Kent
- Alexandra (Lady Ogilvie) -Queen's cousin, grandson of George V, sister of Duke of Kent
Former royal family
Married the prince,Princess The names of (princess) and the title of Her Royal Highness, but divorced afterwards are as follows (existing lives only).
- Sarah Ferguson(Duches of York)-ex-wife of Duke of York
The first wife of Charles (Duke of Wales) was divorced in 1996.Diana SpencerWas considered a member of the British royal family even after the divorce, and fulfilled his responsibilities as a royal family. The royal family continued to call her "Princess of Wales" (Princess of Wales), andKensington PalaceI agreed to continue living in (Grace and Favour).[Source required]This is due to the practice that women generally keep their surnames after their divorce.
|Edward VII||George V||メ ア リ ー||ヘ ン リ ー||George||ジ ョ ン|
|William||ヘ ン リ ー||ピ ー タ ー||Zara||Beatrice||Eugene||Louise||James|
|George||シ ャ ー ロ ッ ト||Louis||Savannah||Islay||Mia||Reina|
List of royalty in a broad sense
The following person is not given the status of a prince or princess according to the 1917 charter, has no right to give the honorific title of His Highness, and is not actually given his name, but may be treated as a royal family.
- Prince Henry's child, Duke of Sussex
- Princess Beatrice's family
- --Princess Beatrice's husband
- Princess Eugenie's family
- --Princess Eugenie's husband
- August Brooks Bank --Princess Eugenie's eldest son, succession to the throne 12th
- --Princess Eugenie's husband
- Princess Anne's family
- Timothy Lawrence -Princess Anne's husband
- Peter Phillips -Princess Anne and first son of Mark Phillips
- Autumn Phillips -Peter Phillips' wife
- Zara Tyndall -Princess Anne and first daughter of Mark Phillips
- -Zara Tyndal's husband
- -The eldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Tyndale
- --The second daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Tindal
- -The eldest son of Mr. and Mrs. Tindal
- Timothy Lawrence -Princess Anne's husband
- Margaret Princess and his family
- David Armstrong-Jones(Count Snowdon)-The late Princess Margaret and the first Count SnowdonAnthony Armstrong-JonesEldest son, grandson of George VI
- Serena Armstrong-Jones(Countess Snowdon)-The wife of David, the second Earl of Snowdon
- Sarah chat -Princess Margaret and eldest daughter of Count Snowdon, grandson of George VI
- -Sarah Chat's husband
- Prince Richard's children and their families, Duke of Gloucester
- Alexander Windsor(Count Ulster)-The eldest son of the Duchess of Gloucester, the great-grandson of George V
- Claire Windsor (Countess Ulster) -The wife of Alexander, Count Earlster
- Davina lewis -The eldest daughter of the Duchess of Gloucester, the great-grandson of George V
- -Davina Lewis' husband
- -The eldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Lewis
- -The eldest son of Mr. and Mrs. Lewis
- Rose gilman -Granddaughter of George V, the second daughter of the Duchess of Gloucester
- -Rose Gilman's husband
- -The eldest daughter of the Gilmans
- -Gilman's eldest son
- Prince Edward's children and their families
- George Windsor (Count St. Andrews) -Eldest son of the duchess of Kent
- Countess of St Andrews-wife of George St. Andrews
- -The eldest daughter of the Duchess of Kent
- -Helen Taylor's husband
- -The eldest son of Mr. and Mrs. Taylor
- -The second son of Mr. and Mrs. Taylor
- -The eldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Taylor
- -The second daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Taylor
- -The second son of the Duchess of Kent
- -Nicholas Windsor's wife
- -Eldest son of Sir Nicholas Windsor
- -The second son of Sir Nicholas Windsor
- -Sir Nicholas Windsor's third son
- The Children of Michael of Kent
- -The eldest son of Prince and Mrs. Michael
- -Frederick Windsor's wife
- -Eldest daughter of Sir Frederick Windsor
- -The second daughter of Sir Frederick Windsor
- -The eldest daughter of the Prince and Mrs. Michael
- Princess Alexandra's child (lady Ogilvy) and her family
- -The eldest son of Angus Ogilvy
- -James Ogilvy's wife
- -James Ogilvy's eldest daughter
- -James Ogilvy's eldest son
- -The eldest daughter of the Angus Ogilvy
- -The eldest daughter of Marina Ogilvy and her ex-husband Paul Mowat
- -The eldest son of Marina Ogilvie and ex-husband Paul Mowat
Those who married the princess but subsequently divorced are as follows (only alive):
- -Former husband of Princess Anne XNUMX
Order of succession
|Ranking||Succession qualified person||British||Knighthood-title||Sex||Date of birth/Current age||CurrentElizabeth IISeen from the queenrelationship|
|1 bit||Charles||Charles||Duke of Wales||Male||1948May 11||72 歳||First prince|
|2 bit||William||William||Cambridge Duke||Male||1982May 6||38 歳||Grandson/Charles's first child|
|3 bit||George||George||Male||2013May 7||7 歳||Great-grandson Wang / William's first child|
|4 bit||シ ャ ー ロ ッ ト||Charlotte||Female||20155 2 Day||6 歳||Great-grandson Wang / William's first child|
|5 bit||Louis||Louis||Male||2018May 4||3 歳||Great-grandson Wang / William's first child|
|6 bit||ヘ ン リ ー||Henry||Duke of Sussex||Male||1984May 9||36 歳||Grandson/Charles's first child|
|7 bit||Archie||Archie||Count Dunbarton||Male||20195 6 Day||2 歳||Great-grandson Wang/Henry's first child|
|8 bit||Liribet||Lilibet||Female||20216 4 Day||0 歳||Great-grandson Wang/Henry's first child|
|9 bit||Andrew||Andrew||Duke of York||Male||1960May 2||61 歳||First prince|
|10 bit||Beatrice||Beatrice||Female||19888 8 Day||32 歳||Grandson/Andrew's first child|
British Royal Property
米 国Forbes MagazineAccording to Buckingham Palace and the CrownNational propertyQueen Elizabeth's individual, exceptAssetIs estimated at $5 million. It is also a British national propertyBuckingham PalaceHas an asset value of $50 billion and is owned by the royal familyReal estateIs estimated to be worth $100 billion.
The eldest daughter of the current QueenPrincess AnneServes as the head of 340 organizations, including the President of the British Olympic Committee, and has over 600 public affairs annually. This is my brotherPrince CharlesMeans busyness next to.
WessexKingdom,Norman morning,Plantage net morning,Lancaster morning,York dynasty,Tudor morning,Stuart morning,Hanover morning,Saks-Coberg-Gota morning,Windsor morning,EnglandBefore the merger withKingdom of Scotland,Wales, OtherFrance,GermanyEtc. are pulsating.
- From George I to Edward VII
- George V (King of England)(1660-1727)- Ernst August (Hanover Elector)とSophie von Der PfalzChild
- (Marriage)Sophia Dorothea von Braunschweig-Luneburg
- Caroline Matilda - デンマーク王Christian IIPrincess.
- George V (King of England)
- (Marriage) Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz - Mecklenburg-StrelitzKimiko Karl Ludwig and Elisabeth Albertine vonSachsen-HirtburghausenChild
- Frederick of York Albany -Military.
- George V (King of England)
- William IV (King of England)
- Edward Augustus (Principal Kent) -Fourth son.
- (Marriage)Victoria of Sax-Coburg-Saarfield 
 Caroline of Ansback
- Johann Friedrich (Brandenburg-Ansbach frontier)
- (Marriage) (Princess Saxony-Eisenach)
- Caroline of Earnsback -George II's wife
 Augusta of Sax-Gota
- Friedrich II (Sachsen-Gota-Duke of Altenburg)(1676-1732)
- (Marriage)Magdalena Augusta von Anhalt-Zelpst 
- Augusta of Sax-Gota -George II's wife
 Magdalena Augusta von Anhalt-Zerbst
- -Doujin nephewChristian augustIs my daughterRussian EmpireEmpressCatherine II.
- (Marriage) Sophie (Princess Saxony-Weissenfels)
 Victoria of Sax-Coburg-Saarfield, Sachsen-Coburg-Gotha Prince Albert
- Leopold III (King of Belgium)
- Victoria of Sax-Coburg-Saarfield -Queen Victoria's mother.
- Ernst I (Sachsen-Coburg-Gota)
- (Marriage)Louise von Sachsen-Gota-Altenburg 
- Albert (Saxony-Coburg-Gota Prince) -Queen Victoria's cousin and husband
 Luise von Sachsen-Gota-Altenburg
- Louise von Sachsen-Gota-Altenburg -Queen Victoria's uncle Ernst I's wife
- Wall Street JournalDescribes the group as "an unlisted corporation run by an 85-year-old female CEO.".
- ^ a b c Naotaka Kimizuka"Current status of "conquest" in the European royal family" "Central public opinion』September 2016 p.9
- ^ “Just How Rich Are Queen Elizabeth And Her Family?”, Forbes , (March 2011, 4) 2011th of February 9Browse.
- ^ Annual Reports of Duchy of Lancaster, Duchy of Lancaster 2011th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Annual Reports of Duchy of Cornwall, Duchy of Cornwall 2011th of February 8Browse.
- ^ Indentation represents the generation of the child.
- ^ Cassell Bryan-Low, Alistair MacDonald, Jeanne Whalen (April 2011, 4). "UK "Royal Co., Ltd." greets at a wedding. WSJ Japanese version. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2011, 5. 2020th of February 3Browse.