Serve hot dishes in 30 seconds at the fastest!"24-hour smart vending machine" in the city of Chongqing-China
If you write the contents roughly
This smart vending machine, which is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, sells a variety of dishes and drinks such as paozi, noodles, set meals, and drinks.
A 24-hour smart vending machine using digital technology is in Yangjiaping Pedestrian Street, Jiulongpo District, Chongqing City and Taixing Computer Town, Shiqiaopu. → Continue reading
Record China for news on China, South Korea and East Asia. We will provide information about each country in Japanese.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
in JapanChinatownIt has been eaten in various places since the Taisho and Showa eras., It has become a popular take-out product in Chinese restaurants, supermarkets, convenience stores, and small shops.Although rarely made at home, many chilled and frozen foods are sold.convenience storeThen, from August to September every yearwinterSteamed products over or all year roundCounter merchandiseIt is sold as one of.
In general豚 肉Meat buns usingAzukiBean pasteAnman,pizzaMan,curryThere are many steamed buns, but various varieties of Chinese steamed buns are also on sale (described later).Sheet on the bottom (originallybambooOften attached with a bun), which serves to prevent the steamer and steamed buns from adhering.In addition, characters such as "meat bun" and "anman" may be put on the sheet so that the type can be identified.
There are various theories as to when it first appeared in Japan. "NakamurayaIs on sale at1927"Tenkaippin Chinese Nikuman" was the first, which caught my eye when the company's founder, Mr. and Mrs. Soma, made a tour to China in 14.Bun"(Paozi) With the ingredientsManjuBased on the above, after returning to Japan, the oily product was improved to a lighter seasoning for Japanese people, and a Chinese craftsman was hired to absorb the know-how..
Even before that, authentic Chinese steamed buns were sold at specialty stores such as Chinatown and some Chinese restaurants, but it is said that they did not suit the tastes of Japanese people..
The predecessor of "Roshoki" in Kobe Chinatown (Nankinmachi) is1915Of the same store that was sold as "pork bun"ChugokuBaoziJapanIt is said that it is the origin of Chinese steamed bunsHowever, it is uncertain whether it is the same as the current Japanese Chinese steamed bun..
Main types of ingredients
肉 ま ん
- Abbreviation for "meat bun"豚 肉When,onion,Bamboo shoot, DriedShiitake mushroomVegetables such asChoppedPut the boiled food in.Dried scallop-Oyster sauce-Shark finEtc. may be included.in JapanPiroshkiThe ingredients may be similar to this.A twisted pattern is attached to the upper part of the skin, which distinguishes it from the appearance.There is also an aspect to put the ingredients from there and close it when making.
In western Japan, meat buns are mainly called "pork buns".Generally speaking, "meat" in western JapanbeefThis is to point to.Kansai regionIs deployed inXNUM X 蓬莱Then, in the early days, there was a "meat bun" containing beef.However, it is expanding nationwideImurayaProducts such as these are sold as "meat buns" in western Japan as well as in other regions, and the name "meat buns" is not uncommon in western Japan.Also,Seven-ElevenIn some cases, both "meat buns" and "pork buns" are sold depending on the seasoning and quantity..
Pork bun day
- Azuki OfBean pasteAnmanju with red bean paste..To distinguish it from meat buns and other ingredientsFood coloringSome are marked in the center.For convenience storesEast JapanThen, Koshian with sesame paste,West JapanThen it is a bean paste. (In the case of Seven-Eleven, part of Hokuriku and the east side of Kanto Koshinetsu are "Gomaanman", and part of Hokuriku and the west side of Chukyo are "Tsubuanman".）
Char siu bun
- So-called in ChinaCha siu bao..Chopped into dice and boiled sweet and spicyGrilled porkAs an ingredient.Depending on the type, the upper part of the skin is cracked so that a part of this tool can be seen from the outside.
- 1979When Imuraya released it, it was called "Pizza Nikuman"..
- Ingredientstomato ketchupOriginally seasoned withpizzaIt tasted different from, but in recent years it has been insidecheeseThere are many pizzas that are close to the original taste, such as using Italian-style tomato sauce.
- On the skinturmeric,ColoringAnd so on, it lookscurryIt has a color (yellow).The ingredients are meat buns or pork buns seasoned with curry flavor,Curry bread,Dry curryThere is something close to.
In addition, a wide variety of Chinese steamed buns (usually for a limited time) are sold at convenience stores.
Example: Boiled pork bun, teriyaki chicken bun, cheese bun, salted pork bun, seafood bun, gratin bun, dumpling bun, monja bun, chocolate bun, custard cream bun, strawberry jam bun[Source required], Caramel bun, pudding bun, cherry bun, roasted sweet potato (Anno potato) bun
Chinese steamed bun manufacturer
- Imuraya Group
- Shinjuku Nakamuraya
- Yamazaki bread
- Meguro XNUMXth
- Fifty Kagurazaka Main Store
- Kagurazaka XNUMXth(Kagurazaka XNUMXth Main Store)
- Kiyoshi Edo
- Horai Main Building
- Futami no Butaman
- Mitsumomo Foods Kyushu Factory
- Yangtze River
- Beef bun of Matsusaka Suzuya
- Sannomiya Consistent Tower
- Big peer
- Great rare food
- Futaba food
- KyusyuIn the northern and central regions, Yamaguchi Prefecture and its surrounding areas,Convenience storeIf you buy Chinese steamed buns atvinegarSoy sauceComes with mustard.It is a custom not to add vinegar and soy sauce in other regions.ChugokuでBlack vinegarThis is because the custom of putting on vinegar was replaced by vinegar soy sauce because there was no black vinegar in Japan at the time when Chinese steamed buns were introduced.
- At convenience stores in Kansai, it is customary to serve mustard in sachets.Even in Kansai, it is customary to eat with vinegar and soy sauce, but kneadingMustard,Worcestershire sauceI often eat at.
Foreign matter same name
In Minamisenju, Tokyo, a fried fish paste product called "Nikuman" with a similar chewy texture is sold as an oden ingredient.
"Three KingdomsKnown asZhuge LiangThe river was flooded by the wind and rain on the way back from the conquest of Nanban, but when he wished to calm the flooded river, he cut off the human head and dedicated it to the water god. ToPillarHe said that he couldn't sacrifice any more, so he wrapped sheep and beef meat in a rind of wheat flour to make a bun, and offered it in place of the human head and threw it into the river. That is.This is said to be the beginning of the steamed bun (Chinese steamed bun).
- ^ Daijisen (yahoo dictionary) "Chinese bun"
- ^ a b c d Glico
- ^ a b Daijisen (yahoo dictionary) "Nikuman (meat)"
- ^ a b Daijisen (yahoo dictionary) "Anman (red bean paste)"
- ^ a b c Shinjuku Nakamuraya Origin of Chinese steamed buns
- ^ Japanese language encyclopedia "Paoz", digital Daijisen "Paoz", basic knowledge of modern terms 2017 "Paoz", world encyclopedia "Paoz".
- ^ "Gather pork bun fans!Summit in November in the birthplace of Kobe". Asahi Shimbun (September 2011, 9). 2011/9/19Browse.
- ^ "Why you should choose" meat bun "over seven" pork bun "". Weekly ASCII(July 2017, 9) 2021/1/12Browse.
- ^ "Pork bun summit November 11th KobeChinatownso". Kobe newspaper (September 2011, 9). 2011/9/19Browse.
- ^ KOBE pork bun summit
- ^ "Allergy information / nutritional ingredients Chinese steamed bun”. Seven-Eleven Japan. 2017/12/12Browse.
- ^ Imuraya From 46 to 63
- ^ Kobe newspaper(2005/06/14 issue, Hatena? Detective team)
- Roken bun - This isMantou (China)Is the prototype.
- Small basket parcel
- Bain Bao
- Corrugated meat bun - ChugokuIn the ingredients reported in段 ボ ー ルThe meat bun that is said to have used (however, the truth is controversial).