A popular ramen shop that has been published in the Michelin Guide in the Kitaoji area of Kyoto for 5 consecutive years and can be lined up every day!Ramen Touhichi
If you write the contents roughly
Due to the location, I haven't moved by car, so I didn't visit this shop easily, but there are chicken soy sauce ramen, chicken soba, chicken oil mixed soba, chicken white hot water, and boiled seafood ramen on the side. As for the menu, there are many things I would like to taste, such as fried chicken, Nagoya Cochin egg-cooked rice, chicken rice and pork rice, so I would like to have another menu depending on the time.
Ramen Touhichi, a popular ramen shop where you can line up in the Kitaoji area of Kyoto.For those who visit Kyoto for sightseeing, the center ... → Continue reading
A web magazine that introduces information on gourmet, sightseeing, and events in Kansai (Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto, Nara, Shiga)! Introduced in a unique coverage centering on deep information that other media do not introduce!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tamago kake gohan
Tamago kake gohan(Tamago kake gohan, egg kake gohan)Cooked riceToRaw eggEntangledCuisineOr how to eat it.seasoningAsSoy sauceAndNoodle soupIs used.CommonlyTKGIs also abbreviated.
From using eggs as raw, eating over staple food, etc.,JapancharacteristicFood culture:It is assumed.. In recent years, foreigners have had the opportunity to visit Japan and exported chicken eggs (based on Japanese hygiene standards)Hot spring eggYou can also see an example of purchasing.
Animal foods that the Japanese have eaten since ancient times haveseafoodWas the center.Buddhism OfNon-killingThe effect of (but there is also a misunderstanding),RiceThe sacred vision ofFilthDue to the consequences of being considered, meat and poultry intake was rare.家畜Was transformedChicken TheYayoi PeriodTopigと と も にJapanese archipelagoWill be introduced toEmperor Tenmu-Emperor ShomuIn the generation ofdecreeAnd chicken eggs should be avoided.
Entered the modern age1877Around that time, he was active as the first military correspondent in Japan, and after that he made numerous pioneering achievements.Ginka Kishida(1833 - 1905) Is said to be the first person in Japan to have a clear record of eating omelet rice.. , It is said that he recommended omelet rice to the surroundings..According to the 1927 magazine "Comet Edo Seikatsu Kenkyu", which describes the state of Ginka, the seasonings are grilled salt and soy sauce (Red pepper)Met. After thatSecond World WarDuring the later food shortage period, chicken eggs became a rare item,ShowaAfter 30 years, since eggs became the taste of the common people, attention has been paid to taste and nutrition, and it has become a popular table..
In modern Japan, eggs are recognized as foods that can be eaten raw. In countries other than Japan South Korea OfYukkeandEurope OfTartar steakStir raw egg with raw meat or other ingredients inFrance OfMilk shakeEtc.) is being eaten raw. Besides, eggs are eaten raw for medicinal purposes.Sometimes.
Distribution of eggs in Japan
Japanese domestic eggs are usuallyMinistry of Health, Labor and WelfareFor food disinfection based on the "hygiene management guidelines"Hypochlorous acidMeasures for safety such as washing with a bactericidal agent such as an aqueous solution are taken to prevent the attachment of pathogens, and the eggs are packed in an egg sorting and packaging facility... According to the Japan Egg Industry Association, about 2 weeks (14 days) after packing throughout the yearexpiration dateThere are many places.
Originally, raw eggsSalmonellaFood poisoningIt is easy to cause such a problem, and the area where it can be eaten safely is limited to a part such as Japan. Outside of Japan, every year Japanese people eat raw eggs, but in Japan, which is premised on raw food, general hygiene management such as complete washing of eggs by egg farmers etc. is well done, and Salmonella food poisoning is2000 eraSince then, it has shown a decreasing trend.
Salmonella are often present in the intestinal tract of chickens, and attach to the eggshell from the feces after spawning. In Japan, at the time of sorting at the GP Center (Grading <sorting>/Packing <packing> factory)Sodium hypochloriteSometimes sterilized by.. When eating raw eggs, cracked eggsIt is dangerous to use cracked eggs or eggs that have been broken for a long time. However, in addition to contamination after spawning, there is also an infection route in which the fungus enters the egg from the parent chicken holding the fungus via the ovary or oviduct.
Effects of egg white intake
On the other hand, contained in raw egg whiteAvidinToBiotinThere is also a research presentation pointing out that there is a risk of developing biotin deficiency by continuously ingesting a large amount of raw egg white for a long time.
Position within Japanese food culture
As a modern dish
In 2008,OkayamaKume-gunMisaki TownIn addition, a set meal shop with a menu centered on egg over rice opened.. Misaki town is said to have eaten rice with eggs for the first time in JapanGinka KishidaIs also the birthplace of.
Since raw eggs cannot be stored frozen, it is difficult to store them for a long time.Antarctic research teamThen, there are also members who make eggs over rice with raw eggs that have been acted as supplies for the first time in half a year..
Cooking and seasoning
For rice with egg,food(mainlyRiceOther than rice and eggs, they are often seasoned with something. Soy saucePonzu sauceThere are various soy sauce seasonings, ingredients added in addition to eggs, etc..
Egg-only rice soy sauce
A special soy sauce for egg over rice has been developed as a seasoning to match the egg over rice. Based on soy sauce,Kelp,Bonito OfUmami(soup stock) Is added, and sweetness is added to improve harmony with the egg.2000 eraSince then, it has been commercialized and marketed by dozens of companies, and it has been subdivided by manufacturers such as "Kanto-fu" and "Kansai-fu"..
- Otamahan(Yunnan OfYoshida Hometown VillageDeveloped by and released in 2002)
- Soy sauce on egg (Fukuyama CityDeveloped)
- Soy sauce over rice (Kumamoto-shi OfHamada soy sauceDeveloped by
- Higeta Egg over rice! (Major soy sauce makerHigeta soy sauceReleased)
Seasoning material for rice with egg
There are also seasonings that have been mixed to match the egg-cooked rice or have a unique flavor.
- Japan Egg Over Rice Symposium
- Shimane YunnanAt the symposium, we talked about the charm of rice over eggs. First time2005May 10・It was held on 29th and 30th. This is soy sauce for eggs onlyOtamahanIt was caused by the development of the third sector “Yoshida Hometown Village” in the city.
- The content of the symposium was to talk about history and charm, and the memory and cooking method related to egg over rice was recruited.
- "Egg over rice day"May 10Was established inJapan Anniversary AssociationAlso certified.
- It has been held every year since then,2018On October 10th, the "29th Japan Tamagokake Rice Symposium" was held.
- Aspam egg over rice fair (2009April 4-May 25, September 5-6)
- Ryotaro ShibaThe novel "Like flyingInSaigo TakamoriLikes omelet rice,Meiji RestorationAfter that, there is a description that he often ate at dinner, but it is presumed that it was a creation of Sima, not a historical fact.
- "Book of 365-day egg over rice" (Author/Editor: TKG Project, Yomiuri Union Advertising Company,2007) Introduces 365 kinds of rice with eggs. Among them, "TKG" is used as the name for egg over rice (such as "soy sauce TKG" and "cheese sunshine TKG"). TKG is a word originally created by one of the authors, Akio Morita, for the purpose of simplifying editing work. "TKG" refers to the original egg rice cooked according to "Okite"..
- It has also appeared in mobile phone games.Mobage"Bistroworld", which was offered at, cooks and serves world cuisinesocial gameIn Although,2011In December, "TKG" was introduced as an event dish.
- Idol group "Raw ham and udon noodlesHas a song called "Egg over rice".. "TKG" also appears in the lyrics.
- ^ "Egg sommelier teaches! Best "rice with egg"”. Macaroni (May 2018, 5). 2020/4/16Browse.
- ^ "I was 6 years old when I ate" Tamago kake gohan "for the first time in my life.. grape (Grape Co., Ltd.). (August 2019, 8) 2020/4/27Browse.
- ^ TKG Project (2007)
- ^ "Rice over the country”. ISE Foods Inc. 2020/4/16Browse.
- ^ "AJINOMOTO PARK Recipe Encyclopedia Egg over rice". AjinomotoCo., Ltd. 2020/4/16Browse.
- ^ "Egg over rice recipe how to make｜Kikkoman｜Home Cooking". KikkomanCo., Ltd. 2020/4/16Browse.
- ^ "Egg over rice". YamakiCo., Ltd. 2020/4/16Browse.
- ^ "Adult TKG (rice with egg)". Nagatanien. 2020/4/28Browse.
- ^ “[Miki Takeuchi's mouthfulness 315] TKG!! Miki Takeuchi, journalist for lodging and drinking facilities”. Tourism economic newspaper(July 2020, 4) 2020/4/28Browse.
- ^ "Simple and easy ♪ 7 delicious recipes for omelet rice (TKG)". macaroni(July 2019, 9) 2020/4/28Browse.
- ^ "Stick at TKG (rice with egg)". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2020, 1) 2020/4/28Browse.
- ^ Salmomella contamination of chicken eggs and liquid eggs in Japan and other countries
- ^ "Egg over rice TKG G Fresh foreigners K Sticking to egg T Sign of establishment""Asahi Shimbun』Evening edition August 2018, 11 (page 16) Viewed September 1, 2019
- ^ Ego (2011) p.169
- ^ Ego (2011) pp.169-170
- ^ Ego (2011) p.171
- ^ a b [Walking the beginning] Tamago kake gohan (Misaki Town, Okayama Prefecture) A great man who is proud of the town who ate with chicken eggs"Asahi Shimbun" Saturday morning reprint "be"November 2021, 7, pages 10-6 (viewed January 7, 2021)
- ^ a b c Homepage "Restaurant Kamecchi."
- ^ a b Hara (2010) p.86
- ^ "I want to eat tamago kake gohan 365 days a year !?"Excite News(April 2008, 8) Viewed June 8, 2021
- ^ "About eggs and salmonella Egg sterilization”. Toho Microbial Disease Research Institute. 2018/9/18Browse.
- ^ "Japan Egg Industry Association What is the expiration date of eggs?". www.nichirankyo.or.jp. 2018/9/18Browse.
- ^ Livestock Zoo Book, GP Center
- ^ Let's prevent food poisoning from eggs at home Department of Health and Environment, Okhotsk General Promotion Bureau
- ^ Playing it Safe With Eggs, FDA(Listed on 2010.1.16)
- ^ Evenepoel, P., Geypens, B., Luypaerts, A., Hiele, M., Ghoos, Y., & Rutgeerts, P. (1998). Digestibility of Cooked and Raw Egg Protein in Humans as Assessed by Stable Isotope Techniques. The Journal of Nutrition, 128 (10), 1,716-1,722. 要約
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Takuma XNUMXth Anniversary Hyakushokan, Tajima, Wonderful Agriculture, March 2010, 3
- ^ "Reversal life" over eggs The popular specialty store "Takuma", the forerunner of the egg over rice boom Kobe Shimbun NEXT(2020 6 年 月 日 26) Archived August 2020, 6, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ a b "Opening of a restaurant for omelet rice with Kishida Ginkō, Okayama, Misaki Town"MSN Sankei News(2008 1 年 月 日 23)Archived August 2008, 9, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ "A restaurant specializing in rice with eggs in Hibiya-changed to a izakaya with a uniform price of 305 yen at night"Ginza Economic Newspaper(2009 10 年 月 日 24)
- ^ We had breakfast at the egg-cooked rice specialty store "Tamagonya (Chi)"! RocketNews24 (November 2009, 11)
- ^ "All items are 305 yen" Tamago kake gohan izakaya ", which is also popular with foreigners as a breakfast spot."My comic journal(2009 12 年 月 日 28)
- ^ "Egg over rice" Hong Kong visits Poultry company (Takaoka) sells tasting well Chunichi Shimbun(2009 6 年 月 日 22)
- ^ Letter from Yamaguchi Tokyo University of Science, Showa Station, Antarctica, "The 50th Antarctic Research Expedition arrives"
- ^ "What is this too sinful..." A delicious egg over rice that is delicious without using soy sauceRetask LoveNews (June 2018, 5) Retrieved December 8, 2019
- ^ [Good shopping] Cooking toy "Ultimate" that adults can enjoy.
- ^ From "egg over rice" to "ice cream" only, check all 50 "individual soy sauces"!  Nikkei TrendyNet December 2007, 12
- ^ Egg-cooked rice is "Otamahan!" If you want to eat rice balls, "Onigiri miso"! If you want to eat rice deliciously! [Yoshida Furusato Village Dandan Market]
- ^ Teraoka family's organic soy sauce
- ^ Hamada Shoyu Co., Ltd., processed soy sauce
- ^ Dedicated soy sauce to eat delicious "egg over rice" and "sashimi" "Higeta go for egg over rice!" "Higeta sashimi soy sauce" new release! Kikkoman News Release February 2008, 2
- ^ Marumiya launches a special furikake for egg over rice Nikkei TrendyNet (January 2009, 1)
- ^ Furitama (sprinkle for rice with egg only)
- ^ "At home, beef bowl-style egg over rice 130g" MSN Sankei News (April 2010, 1)
- ^ Gyudon-style egg over rice (buldock sauce) at home
- ^ 365-day egg over rice book
- ^ https://movie.walkerplus.com/news/article/73097/
- Jinnosuke Uogara, “The Japanese who were good at eating: the wisdom of the modern Showa era” 2008 ISBN 9784000237796
- Michiko Ego “Nagasaki magistrateMenu-Nanban Food Encyclopedia”Yoshikawa Hirofumikan,Year 2011
- Tadashi Sugiura, "Ginka Kishida: Its Life as Seen from Materials," Kukoshoin, 1996 ISBN 9784762950193
- Yasuaki Hara et al. "Basic knowledge of seasonings"エ イ 出版社<Food Textbook>, 2010 ISBN 978-4-7779-1685-6
- Nakako Matsumoto "About Egg Cooking in Cookbooks of the Edo Period", Journal of the Japanese Home Economics Society, 1992, pp.903-913
- TKG project "365-day egg over rice book" Yomiuri Union Advertising Company, 2007.ISBN 9784990378806.
- "Tamagokake rice" boom Specialty stores appear in various places J-CAST News, October 2009, 2
- Japan Egg Over Rice Symposium(Up to August 2016)
- Playing it Safe With Eggs FDA
Nagoya Cochin(Nagoya Cochin) is a special product of Aichi prefecture.chickenIt is an egg-combined species of. later"Nagoya speciesWas renamed as "," but it is still distributed as "Nagoya Cochin"..
Nagoya Cochin isMeiji EraWith chickens that were originally made in Aichi prefecture,1999(Heisei11 years)May 6Japanese chicken and forest standards for local chickenNative species(Chicken varieties established or introduced in Japan by the Meiji era).
Currently on the marketmeat,eggMost ofAichi Prefectural Livestock Research Center Breeding GroundIt is produced by Nagoya Cochin, which is produced from the breeding chicken (parent chicken) supplied by
Nagoya CochinAichiIt is bred all over Japan, mainly in its neighboring prefectures, and its meat and eggs are high-quality ingredients. It is categorized as "combined with egg" because it lays eggs well and meat is delicious..
AichiPoultryEdo PeriodIt is said that chickens were raised by the Owari clan at the end of the period,Meiji EraSince then, it has been established and developed as an industry, and even today it is one of the most prosperous poultry farming areas in Japan. Nagoya Cochin has been walking along with the development of poultry farming in Aichi Prefecture..
1882Around the timeHigashi Kasugai DistrictIkenouchi, Ikebayashi Village (Present Aichi PrefectureKomaki CityIkenouchi) of the former Owari clanSohei KaifuとNagoya cityMy younger brother who was in the poultry industry,ChugokuObtained fromBuff cochinとGifu local chickenMating[Source required]Nagoya Cochin was created from the chickens that were born. Nagoya Cochin has gained a reputation not only because it has the advantages of meat quality, good spawning ability, robustness and warmth, as well as京都,OsakaSpread around the country.
1903(MeijiFrom 36), Aichi Prefecture will be responsible for breeding improvement., The improved Nagoya Cochin1905(38th year of Meiji)May 3Certified as Japan's first practical chicken breed by the Japan Poultry Association.
After that, the leg hair is removed, and the leg color is fixed to lead color (gray),1919(TaishoIn 8 years, the name was changed to "Nagoya Breed" by the Central Livestock Association, but the name "Nagoya Cochin" is still generally used..
1955By that time, more than 100 million chicks were hatched every year and shipped not only to Aichi Prefecture but throughout the country, greatly contributing to the promotion of the poultry industry.1962(ShowaAfter 37 years), when foreign breeding chickens (parent chickens) improved for egg collection and fattening were imported, the chickens raised in the poultry farm became foreign chickens suitable for mass production. Nagoya Cochin gradually lost its place of activity and the number of breeding birds decreased to about several hundred birds.
1970Around that time, there was a growing demand from consumers for the traditional "kashiwa meat" that is indispensable for chicken dishes in Aichi prefecture.1973From (48), Aichi Prefecture started to improve the size of the meat, not the egg-collecting property, but the meat-producing property, aiming at the new development of the production of "Kashiwa meat" of Nagoya Cochin.1984When Aichi Prefecture started supplying "Nagoya Cochin for Meat", which has better meat production than before, in 59, the number of birds produced increased sharply due to the gourmet-oriented and genuine-oriented at that time, and it was a place to play an active part again. Regained.. Even today, Nagoya Cochin boasts overwhelming popularity and popularity.Local chickenReigns as the "king of[Source required].
2000(HeiseiFrom 12), Aichi Prefecture has also started supplying "Nagoya Cochin for Eggs" for the purpose of egg collection..2011In (23), a total of about 90 chicks for meat and eggs were produced.
2016In connection with being certified as the first practical chicken breed in Japan by the Japan Poultry Association in (28),May 3As "Nagoya Cochin Day" established by Aichi Prefecture and Nagoya Cochin Association,Japan Anniversary AssociationCertified by.
1973(ShowaIn 48, the Nagoya City Agricultural Center established the Nagoya Breeding Study Group with the cooperation of poultry farms, processing plants, hatchers, restaurants, etc. We have started the revival efforts.1981The Nagoya Cochin Promotion Association was established by this study group in (56), and has been creating an organization from production to sales for 28 years.2006(HeiseiIn 18 years, the number of members reached more than 70 companies and participated in various events. Especially,2005Held in (17)Aichi ExpoThen, for 90 days, we promoted Nagoya Cochin at the Pavilion in Aichi Prefecture, and it has the merit of further increasing our name recognition.
2007(19) In September, there was a suspicion that there was a fake in the raw meat and processed products of Nagoya Cochin., At some stores, the brand power has declined, such as removing products from stores. Taking this issue as an opportunity, the people involved in the production, distribution, and sales of Nagoya Cochin became even more united.2009It was established in May (21) with the aim of protecting the Nagoya Cochin brand. Currently, the Nagoya Cochin Association is working to secure consumer trust and promote its widespread use through various initiatives that enable consumers to purchase Nagoya Cochin chicken eggs with peace of mind.
Current,AichiAs for the management system of Nagoya Cochin in theAichi Prefectural Livestock Research Center Breeding GroundShares the preservation of the strain and the supply of breeding chickens (parent chickens). Using breeding chickens supplied from Aichi prefecture,Nagoya City Agricultural CenterAnd five private hatcheries in the prefecture produce excellent chicks of "Nagoya Cochin for meat" and "Nagoya Cochin for eggs" and supply them to the producers. Produced meat and eggs are sold through chicken and egg retailers, department stores, major supermarkets, etc., cooked in processed foods, etc., or cooked at specialty restaurants..
Personality and appearance
The personality is gentle and easy to keep.
It used to have a very strong nesting ability, and the nesting efficiency significantly reduced the egg collection efficiency, but recently the improvement has progressed and the nesting ability has weakened to some extent..
The legs are colored lead because they inherited the characteristics of the native Nagoya chicken that was the base..
Due to the influence of buff cochin, the body shape is one of the largest in Japan. Also from the trait of buff cotin, there was once leg hair, but it was removed by improvement.
It is a chicken exclusively for fatteningbroilerIs shipped in a short time of about 50 days, but the shipping age of Nagoya Cochin is about 120 to 150 days., Males tend to ship earlier than females.
Being bred for a long period of time, the meat of Nagoya Cochin has a full-bodied taste and a firmer chewy texture, giving it a deeper taste not found in broiler chicken.
In addition, most local chickensNative speciesIt is a crossbred chicken that has been crossed with foreign chickens exclusively for fattening, while Nagoya Cochin keeps pure blood without crossing with other chickens,Local chickenYou can fully enjoy the taste of.
Of Nagoya CochineggUnlike white eggs and red eggs, is characterized by a cherry-colored eggshell color. Egg size is slightly small, but occupies the whole eggegg yolkHas a high ratio and has a thick and sticky texture,egg yolkHas a strong color and a rich taste. Also, the sushi egg has a firm shape and you can enjoy a chewy texture... recently,Oyakodon,Dashi roll egg, Egg soup,rolled omelet, Boiled egg,Hot spring eggThe variety of dishes and products using Nagoya Cochin eggs is also increasing. Also, taking advantage of the rich taste,Pudding,Castella,cake,ice creamIt is also used for confectioneries such as and many popular products have been developed.
- ^ Aichi Prefecture. “Aichi Prefecture Official Website/Nagoya Cochin History and Exterior Features". 2014/7/15Browse.
- ^ a b c “March 3“ Nagoya Cochin Day ”first for a local chicken”. Chunichi Shimbun (Chunichi Shimbun): p. Morning edition 33. (September 2016, 9)
- ^ a b Aichi Prefecture. “Aichi Prefecture Official Website/Nagoya Cochin". 2014/7/15Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (2010). 2014/7/15Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k "(PDF)”. Aichi Prefectural Agricultural Experiment Station (2005). 2014/7/15Browse.
- ^ "168th Diet 339 Question on the alleged camouflage issue of Nagoya Cochin". House of Representatives. 2020/9/14Browse.
- ^ Nagoya Cochin Association. “Nagoya Cochin Association / The origin of Nagoya Cochin". 2014/7/15Browse.
- ^ Nagoya Cochin Association. “Nagoya Cochin Association / What is Nagoya Cochin?". 2014/7/15Browse.
- "Nagoya Cochin Making Story-"Poultry is Bushido"-The Kaifu Brother's Great Challenge" (published year:2000,)
- "Poultry Dictionary" (published year:1963,) Poultry Dictionary Editor
- "Aichi's Chicken History" (published year:1987) Aichi's Poultry History Committee
- "History and current status of Japan's first practical variety "Nagoya breed"-Aiming to spread and spread by two directions of "meat" and "egg"-" (livestock consultant, issuing year:2006November issue, Central Livestock Association) Aichi Agricultural Research Center Akihiro Nakamura
- General Incorporated Association Nagoya Cochin Association
- Aichi Prefectural Livestock Research Center Breeding Farm Top Page
- Aichi Prefectural Agricultural Research Center top page
- Nagoya species(Agricultural biological resources gene bank)