Cafe management in cooperation with other members View Kyogatake Joetsu City Regional Development Cooperation Corps Mr. Takagi in Kiyosato Ward and Mr. Azeta in Kakizaki Ward
If you write the contents roughly
Mr. Azeta has been active in Matsudome, Kaminakayama, and Saruge districts in Kakizakiku since February.
Katsura Takagi, who has been active as a member of the Kiyosato Ward regional revitalization cooperation team since April, is enrolled in the Kushiike Agricultural Promotion Association (terraced rice fields in the same ward), mainly ... → Continue reading
We publish the daily newspaper "Joetsu Times" in the areas of Joetsu City and Myoko City, Niigata Prefecture, and the daily newspaper "Itoigawa Times" in the area of Itoigawa City.
Based on the concept of "local cheering party", the editorial policy is "to support and stimulate the vitality of the area", and the first aspect to be seen in the morning is the citizens (administration) who are doing their best, moving topics, and soothing hearts. It is composed of photographs, etc., and we try to create a page suitable for the start of a refreshing day.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kakizakiku(Kakizakiku) isNiigataJoetsu CityLocated in the northeastLocal autonomous district..The whole area is oldNakakubiki DistrictKakizaki TownIn the same townJoetsu CityWith the merger with2005 May 1Was established in.
- Kakizaki fishing port
- Kakizaki factory
- Daiwa House Industry Niigata Factory
Regular market (Ichinoichi market) is open on the 1st day.
- Kakizaki Sports Park / Kakizaki Dome
- Niigata Prefectural Kakizaki Hospital
The Keihoku Kanko Bus Headquarters near Kakizaki Station functions as the "Kakizaki Bus Terminal."
- General national road
- Prefectural road
- Niigata Prefectural Road No. 25 Kakizaki Oguni Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road No. 30 Arai Kakizaki Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road 61 Kakizaki Maki Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road 119 Kakizaki Stop Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road 129 Saigata Kakizaki Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road No. 313 Upper and Lower Beach Stop Line
- Niigata Prefectural Road 338 Haranomachi Upper and Lower Beach Stop Line
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Kakizaki Central Beach
- Jogehama Onsen / Hamanasu Fureai Center
- Tochikubo Onsen / Saginoyu
- Mt. Yoneyama Yakushi
- Jofukuji Temple
- Jozenji Temple
- Rangoonji Temple
- Kakizaki CastleTrace
- Saruge CastleTrace
- Kakizaki Kageie(Sengoku Daimyo）
- Nana Haruta[Needs verification](manga artist）
- Tomijiro Kobayashi(Lionfounder)
- Takashi Yanagi(Science and Technology Councilor）
- ^ "Joetsu City Kakizaki Fishing Port (Type 1 Joetsu City Management)”. Niigata Prefecture Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Department Fishing Port Division. As of March 2019, 3オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Ichinoichi City (Regular City)”. Joetsu City Kakizakiku General Office. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "List of SCs by prefecture in Japan”. Japan Shopping Center Association. NovemberBrowse.