"I want to eat the food that comes out in Itaewon class" = K food dominates Japanese supermarkets-Korean media
If you write the contents roughly
"The rapid increase in exports of Korean miso and home-cooked foods means that more Japanese are trying to cook and eat Korean food at home," he said.
On June 2021, 6, the Korean media and Korean economy reported that "the Japanese archipelago is now crazy about Korean food." ... → Continue reading
Record China for news on China, South Korea and East Asia. We will provide information about each country in Japanese.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Korean food(Chosenryori,Morning: 조선 료리, Choson Ryori)Korean peopleIt is a general term for cooking. Korean cuisine(Korean food,Morning: 한국 요리, Hangku Yori),Korean food(Daikanryori,Morning: 대한 요리, Taehan Yori) Korean food(Sweet potato,Morning: 한식, Hansik) in a narrow sense South KoreaThere is no clear distinction, although it may refer to the dish of.
Korean PeninsulaNowRice cultivationBecause it is popularRiceIt is often thought that the focus has been on food, but the northern half of the peninsulaSubarctic winter light rain climateThe area where rice was traditionally cultivated is in the south.Warm and humid climateLimited to a part of the southwestern part of the area, Introduced from the New World in the early modern period in terms of food culturemillet,millet,wheat,Japanese buckwheat noodles,Sorghum,Red peppers,corn such asUpland fieldObtained at穀物I used to eat millet rice, which has been used as a staple food in many areas.. EurasiaOverlooking the entire eastern part, the rice cultivation area in the south and the rice cultivation area in the northMilletUpland farmingLivestockIt can be said that it is located at the boundary / contact point of the cultural region. Also cultivatedVegetablesand,Bracken,Mainspring,Kikyo(Toraji)Wild vegetablesThe consumption of sardines is high even in the world, and there are many menus using them. Also, because of the geography surrounded by the seaSeaweedThe consumption of species and seafood is high, and raw seafood is now being eaten. In Korea, it used to be common for ordinary households to eat fish and vegetables rather than meat.BuddhismInspired by, some temple dishes,Vegetarian foodSome people eat.
AroundJapanese cuisine,Chinese cuisineCompared toSoupThere are many kinds (hot water: tongue, ku), and many dishes use pepper. Peppers were originallyLatin AmericaNative, but17st centuryEntered the Korean Peninsula via Japan (for this reason, it was originally called "Waiko"), It is one of the indispensable ingredients to add color and spiciness to the current Korean food...Chili peppers became popular in the latter half of the 18th century, until then, for example.KimchiThen as a spicy tasteSun showWas using.
Taoism OfYin YangIn keeping with the idea ofGomi(Sweet, spicy, acid, bitter, salt),Five colors(Red / Green / Yellow / White / Black),Five methodsIt is good to incorporate (bake, boil, steam, stir-fry, raw) into the menu in a well-balanced manner..
The composition of one meal is the main menu (mostly soups) and rice (white rice,Red riceAnd other grains, such as millet rice)Kimchi,NamulThere are several types of side dishes (Mipanchan),Korean set mealIt follows the rules of Pang Hseng (described later in "Menu of Korean set meal") to some extent.At the cafeteria, kimchi and other mipanchan are served free of charge, and replacements are free.Porridge,noodlesEtc.点心It is considered to be a (light meal), and a small set with a small number of side dishes is often assembled.一般におかず類の味付けにはGenerally for seasoning side dishesSoy sauce,sesame oil,garlic,Leek,Ginger,Red peppersCombined seasoning by etc.Yangnyeom(Yangnyeom) ”is used.Meat牛,chicken,Dream Pork, And that内 臓Also use.野菜や山菜からなるConsists of vegetables and wild plantsNamulIs always available in each household, and it is common to make sure that many kinds of side dishes are lined up on the table at each meal.朝鮮半島にはOn the Korean PeninsulaNureongiEdibleDog breedExists, in KoreaDog meatCan be eaten well. 2006年、韓国の国務調整室が行った調査結果によると、今も年間200万頭の犬が食べられているAccording to the results of a survey conducted by the Office for Government Policy Coordination in South Korea in XNUMX, XNUMX million dogs are still eaten annually..1988 OfSeoul OlympicsAlthough it became illegal after the event, about 530 dog meat restaurants are still open in Seoul alone...寒冷な気候から保存食であるIt is a preserved food due to the cold climate.Fermented foodHas developed.Doenjang,Gochujang,Cheonggukjang such asmisoKindKimchi,MadaraFermented internal organsChangerEtc. are made for each household.保存食としては、他に魚のOther preserved foods are fishDried fish,Chocal(Salted fish),NaresashiSimilar toSicke, Dried edible wild plants and seaweeds are also made.
Style and manners
For meals金属Made ofspoon(Sukkarat) andchopsticks(Chokkarat) is used.Currently, tableware is generally made of white plastic or stainless steel.毒物による暗殺を恐れた王族や両班が、化学変化しやすいThe royal family and both groups fearing assassination by poison are susceptible to chemical changesbrass,SilverI sometimes used the tableware of.The spoon and chopsticks were placed sideways as in Japan, but now they are placed vertically on the right side of the table.Sujeo with a spoon and chopsticksko: 수저, Spoon chopsticks), Japan where spoons and chopsticks are placedChopstick restSomething like Sujo Patchum (수저 받침).Placing chopsticks on a bowl is a violation of etiquette as in Japan, but during meals, a spoon may be placed in the bowl or hung on the edge of the bowl.
In principle, it is a violation of etiquette to lift tableware. Leave the tableware unlifted, use a spoon for rice and soup, and use chopsticks to carry side dishes without soup.However, Sunnyun (ScorchedThere is also an opinion that it is okay to lift the bowl when drinking (made like tea by adding hot water to the soup), when eating cold noodles, or when drinking soup at the end.ご飯（パRice (paプ) Soaked in soup (ku), mixed and eaten (kupa)プ=Bowser) Is not a violation of manners.床に座って食事をする場合、片膝立座で座るのが朝鮮の正式When sitting on the floor and eating, it is officially Korean to sit on one knee.Sitting law.
ConfucianismDue to the influence of, do not attach chopsticks before the superior, and attach your left hand to your elbows and chest when drinking alcohol with your superior.また目上の人の前で飲酒をする場合、目下の者は目上の人から顔を背け、手で口元を隠して飲まなければならないAlso, when drinking in front of a superior, the current person must turn away from the superior and cover his mouth with his hand...Also, women should not take a drink.Smoking during meals is not allowed in front of superiors, and smoking before the elders can be uncomfortable, even on street food stalls, so permission is required. is there.
When invited as a guest, it has been a virtue to show that "a sufficient amount was served" by leaving it unfinished.However, at present, there is no problem even if you finish the meal and "have a feast".[Source required]
The traditional way of assembling rice is called Pansan. 「床」とは食べ物をのせる膳のことであり、飯床とは朝夕の献立で、主食のご飯と副食で成り立っている（昼食はThe "floor" is a set on which food is placed, and the rice floor is a menu for morning and evening, which consists of staple food and side dishes (lunch is).点心It's called (chom sim), and it's often done lightly with porridge or noodles "to make a point in your heart").
On the rice floor, rice, soup orChige, Kimchi comes with all cases.In addition, depending on the number of side dishes, Sanchoppansan, Ochoppansan, Chichoppansan, Kuchoppansan, The number of twelve rice beds (Shibichoppansan) and side dishes increases (Chop means a bowl with a lid).In ordinary households, three or five sets are assembled, and seven or nine sets are quite luxurious.Twelve Kaede was a menu only for the former court.Iidoko has much in common with how to set up a Japanese main set.
The Korean table d'hôte was developed as a dining room menu based on the rice floor, but the name of the Korean table d'hôte does not appear in old literature.各地のIn each areaBoth groupsThe theory that the set was commercialized is influential.
- Mitsume rice bed (one soup and three vegetables)
- Rice, soup,KimchiOne item,Soy sauce(Jean) kind (seasoning) one item, jorim (simmered) orQui(Pottery) One item,NamulOr one dish of raw lettuce (lettuce), regular vegetables (Jangajji,Salted, (Dried fish)) One dish
- Gotoku rice bed (two soups and five vegetables)
- One item from rice, soup, jjigae, chim (simmered dish) and jungol (nabemono), two kimchi items, two soy sauce items, one jorim item, one kui item, one namul or raw vegetable (senche) item,ジ ョ ン(Decoction) XNUMX item, regular vegetables (Jangajji, salted fish, charvan) XNUMX item
- Nana Mori Rice Bed (Nana Mori)
- Rice, soup, jjigae, chim or jungol, two kimchi, two (or three) soy sauce, one john, one piece of meat (, boiled meat) orFe(Sashimi) XNUMX item, Jorim XNUMX item, Kui XNUMX item, Namul XNUMX item, Raw vegetables XNUMX item, Regular vegetables (Jangajji, salted fish, lettuce) XNUMX item
- Nine soup rice floor (two soups and nine vegetables)
- Rice, soup, two jjigae, one chim, one jungol, three kimchi, three (or two) soybeans, one john, one piece of meat or hoe, one jorim, one qui, one namul, one raw vegetable, one chanachi, One salted fish, one charvan (dried)
- Twelve rice beds (two soups and twelve vegetables)
- Two rice dishes, two soup dishes, two jjigae dishes, one chim dish, one jjigae dish, three kimchi dishes, three soy sauce dishes, one piece of meat, one John dish, one hoe, one jorim, two kui, one namul, one raw vegetable, one jangajji , One salted fish, one charvan (dried), one egg
Lunar calendarTo hold an event by(I.e.In the Korean Peninsula, where it is customary to prepare ingredients at home every time, according to the eventChorsikThe tradition of eating special dishes called (diet) is still alive.. It is also related to Chinese and Japanese customs.
- New Year, January 1st of the lunar calendar.New Year dishesSejong Sun (year-old floor) that hits. Tteokguk (TokZoni),(Yugua,Fried sweets),meat,SickeAnd so on.
- New year, January 1th to 14th of the lunar calendar. With NamulOgokupapuIn addition to eating (five-grain rice) 9 times,YaksikEat (Yaksik).
- Kamimi, March 3rd of the lunar calendar. Perform Fajon Nori (화전 놀이) to go out and play in the field.AzaleaIn the region whereSchisandra chinensisとhoneyChindarrefache with boiled azalea flowers in the juice containingAzalea Of). Round grilled oyaki with spring flowers, Fajon ()I eat the.
- 4 month 8 dayBuddha society.. Visit a temple,Vegetarian foodHospitality.
- Dragon Boat Festival(Tano)
- May 5th of the lunar calendar.MugwortTteok (Wheel Mochi Charyunbyon) that is kneaded and pressed with a wheel moldPrunus tomentosaI have a fache.
- Mid-Autumn Festival on August 8th of the lunar calendar. Prepare an offering to offer to your ancestors.Mung beanSuch asBean pasteEat a tok called Songpyeong (송편, Matsu 편), which is stuffed with pine needles and steamed with pine needles.
- winter solstice(Tonj)
- exorcismTo patchuk (Red bean porridge)I eat the.
In Korea, it means that people can stay healthy if they eat food from the land where they were born and raised.Fuji(Sindburi) "has been used by people from Japan.ここでは、朝鮮半島およびその他の朝鮮民族居住地域の地方料理を紹介するHere, we will introduce the local cuisine of the Korean Peninsula and other areas where Koreans live..
- Pyongan Province
- For noodles, in the southern part where wheat production is activeKalguksuIn the north, where buckwheat and potato production is active,Cold noodleHas developed.ソバの実を使った麺を冷麺といい、ソバの殻を使った麺をNoodles made from buckwheat nuts are called cold noodles, and noodles made from buckwheat shellsThat is.北部の冷麺にも地方ごとにさまざまな特色があるが、とりわけ有名なものがThe cold noodles in the north also have various characteristics in each region, but the most famous one isPyongyangCold noodleIs.この平壌冷麺とWith this Pyongyang cold noodlesGaeseongHot riceAndall statesmixed riceThese three are considered to be the three grand cuisines of the Joseon Dynasty.冷麺のスープにはFor cold noodle soupDatong RiverThe water is used, and the deliciousness of the water is the secret to the taste of cold noodles.The taste of cold noodles eaten in winter is considered to be the best, and it is said to be "inenchinen", that is, food that controls the cold with cold. 1920年代にはすでにAlready in the XNUMXsPyongyangThere is a store that sells cold noodles inside, and in many cases you can buy only noodles and sprinkle soup at home.In South KoreaKorean WarPeople who moved from the north side to the south side started cold noodle shops one after another, and it spread rapidly.Even now, Korean cold noodle shops are said to attract people with a northern accent who nostalgic for their hometown.The most famous cold noodle shop in Pyongyang is "Okryu-gwanIt is a large store that sells XNUMX chefs and XNUMX meals a day.North Korean defectorAccording to the report, eating at Okryu-gwan was not easy for ordinary people other than military and party executives, and it was necessary to receive meal tickets at work.Those without a meal ticket had to line up for the day ticket from the morning, and there was a scalper for that.1999, "Okryu-gwan" opened a branch office in Seoul and became a hot topic, but it is currently closed.It is said that the seasoning of North Korea is light and light, and the taste of this Pyongyang cold noodle is so light that it is close to the real thing.玉流館で修行経験がある料理人が2000年に脱北し、現在、ソウルで玉流館レシピで作る平壌冷麺の店を経営しているA chef with training experience at Okryu-gwan escaped from North Korea in XNUMX and now runs a Pyongyang cold noodle shop in Seoul that uses the Okryu-gwan recipe..
- others,SundeBowser is also home to North Korea and is a dish that has spread to South Korea by immigrants from the north.Onban is also a type of bowser developed in Pyongyang.
- Noodles made from potato starch, which can be picked up a lot in Hamgyong Province, are entwined with spicy gochujang.Bibin cold noodles(Non-Magkusu) is well known along with Pyongyang cold noodles.韓国ではIn koreaHakkoCold noodleThis is the name given by people from Hamgyong Province to differentiate them from Pyongyang Naengmyeon.Compared to Pyongyang cold noodles, the noodles are not easy to chew, but for those from Hamgyong Province, the taste of cold noodles can be understood by chewing.
- Yellow Sea Road
- Hwanghae Province is a breadbasket and is said to have a richer food culture than other parts of North Korea.北朝鮮で有名なFamous in North KoreaHaizhoumixed rice ThePig oilThe feature is to use rice fried in.It is also characterized by using dried namul instead of raw namul.Also, probably because North Korea prefers a light taste, bibimbap is said to be eaten with gochujang (soy sauce) instead of gochujang.
- 1970'sIncheonso,Cold noodleThe cold noodles that were mistakenly made thick at the factory "Gwangshin Noodles" were entwined with sweet and spicy noodles.Chul noodlesWas born.また仁川のAlso in IncheonChinatownIs said to have originatedChajangmyungIs also famous.
- Located in the Midwestern part of the Korean Peninsula, there are many types of grains such as rice and wheat, as well as kukusu (juice noodles) and tok (rice cakes).カルグクスの前身ともいわれるAlso known as the predecessor of Kal-guksuGemulkussuIs famous.The seasoning is relatively light and the amount is large.
- BaekjeJeolla-do, where the capital was located, belongs to a fertile plain and has been the center of agricultural culture since ancient times due to its mild climate.In addition, because of the abundance of seafood and wild plants, the food culture has developed, and the taste is now regarded as the home of the food culture so that it is recognized by Koreans as Jeolla-do.It is said that the gourmet program emphasizes that the owner is from Jeolla-do.
- According to Seo Seung, director of the Jeonju Cultural Institute, the background to the development of food culture in Zhuang-do was that during the dynasty, when the court cuisine, the dishes of both groups, and the dishes of the common people were separated, Zan-do was rich in ingredients. Compared to other areas, it is easier for the common people to imitate the dishes of both groups, and it is said that the dishes of both groups have become established as local dishes.
- The most famous bibimbap is Jeonju Bibimbap.Bibimbap in Korea is often Jeonju style.The feature is that the ingredients are grouped in "blue, red, yellow, white, black" that represent the south, northeast, and west and the center.
- またIksanHwangdeung-yeon, north of Japan, originated from the Japanese colonial eraHwangdeung BibimbapThere is.
- RajiformesWas fermented by the traditional Korean methodHongeo-hoeIs a dish that represents Jeolla-do.
- It is less well known than Pyongyang cold noodles and Hamhung cold noodles, but it has been famous along with Pyongyang cold noodles for a long time.JinjuCold noodleThere is. The 1994 North Korean literature, "Korean Folk Tradition," also introduces these two as the best cold noodles.A major difference from other cold noodles in Jinju cold noodles is the unique soup made from seafood.晋州ではかつて「北の平壌、南の晋州」といわれるほどIn Jinju, it was once called "Pyongyang in the north, Jinju in the south"GisaengThe culture is well developed, and this dish was eaten by wealthy Koreans, Japanese, and gisaeng at restaurants.またAlsoJinju BibimbapIs also called "Fapan" because of the beauty of Aya.起源には諸説あるが、最もよく言われるのはThere are various theories about the origin, but the most commonly mentioned isBattle of Jinju CastleAt that time, it was made so that military personnel could easily eat it.
- BusanThe typical dish ofMirmyung.Busanjin-guBecause it spread from the Gaya 2 Cave storeGaya MilmyungOften called. "Mill" is KoreanwheatAnd as the name suggestswheatIt is a dish of yellow noodles made in. An immigrant from the north was the founder, and when he looked at the wheat distributed by the U.S. military and made cold noodles with wheat noodles, he was favored by the impatient Busan people because he could chew quickly. That is. Also, when North Korea's authentic Sundekuppa was introduced to Busan, the people of Busan did not like visceral food and could put pork, which was relatively easy to obtain after the war, and prepare it immediately.TejikuppaIs said to have been born.DongguanPajonWith ToraiGijang-gunCan be taken withLeekIt is a unique pajeon created by putting in. With vinegarGochujang, Eat with gochujang.
- Gangwon-do cuisineTaebaek MountainsIt has an inseparable relationship with the deep mountainous terrain.Buckwheat flourMelt and thinCrepeBaked likeMemil John Pyeong (Chon Tok)The dish is known.
- Warm but less fertile soil due to volcanic islandsYuan Dynasty JejuDigestive due to obstruction to the inhabitants ofBuckwheatIt was Jeju-do that the fruit of buckwheat was first transmitted in Korea because it transmitted the seeds of buckwheat. Very similar to Chong TokPintocThere is a dish called. The surroundingsSwordtip squid,Akaamadai,TailfishFishing such asAbalone,Uni,WakameSuch asAmaBecause of the sea where fishing is thriving, many dishes use these. With sashimicucumber,ゴ マEat spices such as these with iced juice seasoned with pepper or vinegarMurfe,Fe, Dried fishgrilled fish, Abalone porridge, sea urchin seaweed soup, seafood soupTtukbaegiEtc. are famous. Also, traditionally at home厠I kept it inBlack pigI used (Fukuteji)Ogyopsal,BulgogiYakiniku dishes such as are also famous. As for seasoning, the spiciness of pepper is low.
- Chugoku OfJilin ProvinceSuch asNortheast ChinaThe Korean cuisine, which is abundant in China, has influenced the local cuisine of Chinese cuisine, and in recent years, the number of restaurants has been increasing in various parts of China. In addition, dog meat culture is flourishing.YanjiThere are many dog meat restaurants inside, and the Hailan Road that runs through the city is called "Ku Meat Road".
Food service industry in South Korea
To what is firmly established in the lives of ordinary peopleA stallThere is. There are Nojom (stall) and Pojangmacha ("Nunohari carriage" = hooded carriage) at the stalls. NojomTopokki,Gimbap(Korean seaweed roll),Toast(Hot sandwichLight meals such asHot,Bungeo-ppang(TaiyakiIt sells snacks such as "crucian carp"), which is similar to "Crucian carp"), and mainly eats standing. On the other hand, Pojan Macha is movablebarIn many cases, a chair is placed and the surrounding area is covered with a vinyl curtain. The mainstream is a small one that is a modified rear car, but there are also some that form a large store with several table sets arranged around it. In the cold winterStovePut in and open.The menu is sakeSide dishBecomeOffalStir-fried seafood,SundeFrom soup to noodles.
HOF is a Japanese izakaya. At first glance, there are many places that look like a bar, but it is popular with young people because it is easy for a large number of people to eat and drink. It is a store format that is often found in student districts and downtown areas. In many HOFs, the longer the customer staysfruitEtc. are provided as a service.This is because the profit from drinks (alcoholic beverages) is high even if the customer turnover is lower than the unit price of service products.
Another popular dish is punsik (flour), and the representative is ramyung (powdered food).Ramen).Instant noodleHot pot dish "PudechigeRamen is so popular that there is "(Unit Chige)", but specialty stores like Japan are not common, and instants are the mainstream at Budae jjigae stores.このほかother than thisManduGimbap, tteokbokki, etc. are offered at low prices at Punshik stores.一方、ラーメンと同様に中国にルーツを持ちつつ、韓国風にアレンジされたOn the other hand, while having roots in China like ramen, it was arranged in a Korean style.Chajangmyung(Zhajiangmian) etc. are the main menus of Chinese restaurants.
In recent years, many Korean restaurants have offered Korean set meals, which are course meals that incorporate court dishes and home-cooked dishes.KujolpanCalled (Gujeolpan / Gujeolpan)Ying Yang Five Elements TheoryIt is famous for its dishes, which are made by wrapping colorful ingredients based on the above in a skin made from wheat flour and eggs.
In addition, the delivery culture is well developed.pizza,Fried chickenOf course, the above-mentioned Punshik, Jajangmyeon, and various other delivery services are used, and it is possible to ask for delivery at home or at work.
In the case of a general Korean restaurant, some side dishes such as namul and kimchi are often served separately from the order.It is etiquette to leave the side dish if it cannot be eaten.On the other hand, many stores may re-serve the inedible parts of prepared foods and dishes left by customers, or reuse them for other dishes, and there are many hygiene problems and complaints from customers. 2009年6月の改正食品衛生法で禁止されるものの、依然そのような行為が横行しているAlthough prohibited by the revised Food Sanitation Act of June XNUMX, such acts are still rampant..
Soups (tan / hot water, kuku)
Basically, there are few ingredients and they are served one by oneSoupHowever, in realityStews,casseroleThere are many things that look like.If you put rice (pap) in soup (kuku) and eat it, it becomes bowser.
- Kamjatan:name is"potatojuice"However, in reality, it is a hot pot dish that sucks on the spine of a pig.
- : With bone牛Soup made from rib meat.Some are clear and some are cloudy.
- Komtan: A cloudy soup similar to Seolleongtang.When made from a cow's tail, it is called Koricomtan.
- Samgyetang(Samgyetang): With glutinous rice for young chickensGinseng,JujubeA medicinal food that is stuffed and boiled.
- Sorongtan: A typical cloudy soup made from beef meat and bones.Season yourself before meals.
- Dak-bokke: Home-cooked dish of spicy vegetables such as chicken and potatoes.
- Chuotan : LoachSoup that is mashed and put in.Some can be put in as a whole.
- Doganitang: CowpatellaA soup made by boiling meat in and around it.
- (Visceral bath):HoldSoup with stewed vegetables.
- Bosintang(Bosintang):Dog meatHot pot dish.A dish that is eaten as a nourishment in midsummer.
- : Bastard halibutThe name is "spicy soup", which is made by removing dashi stock from ara.
- : MadaraSpicy soup with sashimi.
- Altan:FishA dish that is spicy and stewed with.It is said to be good for getting sick.
- Shiregitan:RadishA soup made by boiling green vegetables such as spicy.home cooking.
- Haejang-guk: A general term for soups for sickness.It is famous for its sungji (a solidified cow's blood).
- Miyeok-guk : Wakamesoup.Eat cold or frozen.
Hot pots (Jjigae, Jeongol)
- Kimchi Chigae: Fermentation has progressedChinese cabbageA typical home-cooked dish made from kimchi and meat / vegetables.
- Gopchang-jeongol: CowSmall intestine(Copchan) SpicyHormone pot.
- Sundubu soup:Pure tofuSpicy Jjigae with (Oboro Tofu).
- Chamchichige: Kimchi jjigae using cans.
- Tenjanchigue: Jjigae made by boiling meat and vegetables with miso (tenjang) flavor.
- Jjigae (tofu jjigae)
- Tontechige: FrozenWalleyeSpicy Jjigae using.
- Pudechige(Unit Chige):HamJjigae made by boiling ramen and ramen in a spicy soup.
- Cheonggukjang Jjigae: Jjigae made by boiling meat and vegetables in Cheonggukjang.
- Calvi: Ribs.Beef ribs are sokarubi.The grilled meat is Calvigui.It may be baked without seasoning.
- Korean barbecue:PigThree pieces of meatVery popular yakiniku that uses.With gochujang etc., lettuce,PerillaWrap it in leaves and eat it.
- Takkarubi: Although it is called kalbi, it is actually an iron plate dish in which chopped chicken is fried with vegetables and spicy taste.
- : Literally cook "one chicken" in water, set aside at the table, and eat with your favorite sauce.
- Toccalbi : Minced meatA dish that is baked in the shape of ribs.
- Dak-kkochi: A dish of chicken pieces and onions sashimi and grilled.
- : Grilled pork skin.
- Sam: A dish that is eaten by wrapping ingredients in leafy vegetables.
- Yan'nyomu chicken : YangnyeomFried chicken entwined with.
- Kangjang-Kejan --Seasoned with soy sauce
- Yangnyeom Gejang-Seasoned pepper
- San-nakji: "Dancing and eating" made by chopping live Octopus minor.
- Jorim : サ バ,TailfishSpicy simmered vegetables.
- : PockumStir fry..Stir-fried octopus with spiciness.Ojin Obokkumu when made with squid.
- Fe(Kuai): Korean style of raw seafoodsashimiOr, mixed with vegetables. White fish is the mainstream. Shellfish, squid,YumushiEtc. are also used.
- : A seafood hot pot with gorgeous hemuru (seafood) such as fish and shellfish.
- Hongeo-hoe(Hongeo-hoe):RajiformesSashimi. Fermented as a delicacy,ammoniaFamous for its odor.
- Kimchi: A typical food made by fermenting vegetables such as Chinese cabbage and radish. Every autumn on the Korean Peninsula, a large amount of kimchi is pickled for wintering. this"Kim jean, 2013UNESCO OfIntangible cultural heritageRegistered in.
- JAPCHAE(Miscellaneous vegetables):(I.e.And stir-fried vegetables. A classic from home to banquets.
- Namul: Vegetables such as bean sprouts and wild plants such as springs are seasoned and mixed.
Grilled foods (Chung / Roast)
- Korean pancake: "Petit Muge" in standard language.
- PajonIs grilled green onions.
- Chung: A dish of fish, meat, vegetables, etc. that is dressed and baked.
- Bindae-tteok : Green beansChijimi.
Steamed foods (chim)
Jjim has the meaning of steamed food and steamed food, and the representative ones of both are listed.
- Gyeran-jjim: Say in JapanChawanmushiIt is similar to, but the ingredients are diverse and the amount is about the bowl.
- : Angler fishSteamed food. Boil spicy with a large amount of bean sprouts.
Rice (Paper / Rice)
- Gimbap: Korean version of seaweed roll. It's not vinegared rice. Speaking of "triangular gimbap", it means "rice ball".
- : Rice with samujan wrapped in leafy vegetables such as lettuce and eaten.
- ChuClick(Porridge): In addition to breakfast, it is also served as an appetizer for banquets. Unlike Japanese porridge, it is crushed to the extent that no rice grains remain.
- PatchClick: Shiratama dumplingsRed bean porridge.
- : Kamameshi made by cooking rice with grains, beans and torso (stone oven). Serve with side dishes.
- mixed rice(PibiMuBaプ). The one in the stone oven is Torsoppi Binpa.
- PockMuPaプ(Fried Rice): Kimchi Pokmu Pub etc.
Noodles (Myeong, Kukusu)
- Couscous: Thin made from wheat flourUdonNoodles. It is also a term that refers to the entire noodles.
- Cold noodle(Nengmyeon): There are Muru (soup) cold noodles and Pibim (mixed) cold noodles.
- Chajangmyung: Chinese (Chinese style) national dish. Arranged in Korean styleZhajiangmian.
- JAPCHAE: Called Tanmyung(I.e.Stir-fried with vegetables.
- Champon: Medium formula. There is powdered pepper in the soup.
- Sujebi: Korean styleSuiton
- Tok: Mochi and rice cake confectionery. It is also used in dishes such as stir-fried foods and soups.
- Topokki: Stir-fried rice cake made from glutinous rice. A staple of food stalls as a snack.
- Mandu(Mandu): Korean styleGyoza.. Mandukuku when put in soup.肉 ま んSome are windy.
- Ramyon(Ramen): It can be said that it is a national dish, but instant food is common in stores.
- : A general term for fried foods with clothes.TempuraIt's similar to. Ingredients include geso, sweet potato, and mandu.
- Kujolpan (Gujeolpan): Wrap vegetables with a small crepe-like pancake and eat.
- Sinseollo (Sinseollo): A court hot pot dish served in a uniquely shaped single-person hot pot.
Others (foodstuffs, etc.)
- Korean seaweed: Familiar with souvenirs. The mainstream is seasoned with sesame oil and salt.
- Sunde: Korean styleBowel filling.. Black because it uses pig blood. Eat as it is or after cooking.
- Chocal: Salted fish,Fish sauce.Anchovy OfMyeolchi-je, Shrimp Saeu-jeot, etc.
- Choppal: Boiledpig's feet.. A classic sake dish. Eat with saeu-jeot (salted mysidacea), which is said to "melt pork".
- Beondegi : Silkworm OfChrysalisBoiled traditional snack.
- Misu: Steamed or roastedFlourA mixture of.
- Muku : Buckwheat, Mung beans,AcornA gathering made from powder such as. Mix with vegetables or add a sauce to eat.
- Yuss(Meat water): Boiled meat juice.soup stockUse as.
In South Korea, seasoning with modest sweetness tends to be preferred.
- Tok : MochiGeneric term for. There are many types of rice cakes such as roasted rice cakes and steamed rice cakes.
- Kkul tarae : honeyStretch into a thin threadwalnutWrap etc.Confectionery.. Also known as Young Soo Yom (dragon mustache).
- Gyeran-ppang : Imagawa wareSimilar to, but with a chicken egg inside.
- Yakwa (Yakgwa): A confectionery made by kneading honey or sesame oil into flour, molding it, and fried it.
- Yaksik (Yaksik): SteamedGlutinous riceAnd red beans,Chestnut,Jujube,caramel, Soy sauce, sesame oil,cinnamon,Pine nutSteamed confectionery mixed with.
- Patbingsu: Red beansBean pasteAnd toppings such as fruitsshaved ice.
- Hot: With flour-melted doughbrown sugar,honey,cinnamonConfectionery wrapped on an iron plate and baked.
- Bungeo-ppang: Korean versionTaiyaki.. What is "Puno"?Crucian carpMeaning.
- Homil Hodu (Hodu Guaja): A walnut-filled bun made from a mixture of rye, flour and sugar. What is "Homil"?RyeMeaning. "Hoduguaja" means walnut confectionery and has a fragrant walnut scent.
- Sicke : A type of amazake. Prefered as a dessert drink after a meal.
- Sujeonggwa(Sujeonggwa): A cold drink made from dried persimmons. This is also after meals.
- tea : Tea outside teaThere are many. Some are hot juice-like sweets.
Korean food in Japan
Moved to Japan in modern timesKorean / KoreanThey cooked and ate their homeland food at home, but gradually some people opened restaurants in various places and began to serve their homeland food to their customers.What has been offered there is not only the dishes of the home country, but also the dishes that are uniquely developed in Japan while being based on Korean cuisine...Even now, there are restaurants operating under the names of "Yakiniku," "Korean food," and "Korean food" all over Japan, and there are many stores that follow the Korean style.
Since Koreans living in Japan come from various places of origin, the food of their place of origin has a great influence on their dishes. For example, Korean restaurants from Jeju Island cannot be found in other regions.Damselfish OfFeThere is a place to offer.. Some of theChijimi,Choregi,ChangerIn some cases, the names of dishes that are not used in the Seoul standard language have become established in Japan.
Currently, Korean food is completely familiar to Japanese residents (* However, the popularity seems to be regional). For example, kimchi is now a food that is commonly available at convenience stores and supermarkets. It has become. Since the XNUMXs, the number of Korean restaurants has increased in various places due to the fire of the Korean boom.mixed rice-ChigeSuch dishes are also served at general restaurants and izakaya.It is believed that many Japanese residents will be aware of the existence of these dishes.
- ^ actuallyNasalizationByMorning: 한궁 뇨리, Pronounced Hangung Nyori.
- ^ Municipal Internationalization ForumBroken link
- ^ Shindoku Ri "Traditional Korean Cuisine, Seasonal Taste" (Shibata bookstore, 2001) Page 29
- ^ "Shibamine Theory", 1613
- ^ “Korean food became spicy after the division between North and South Korea? Difference from North Korean food Part 1”Korea World Times. (July 2019, 2) 2020/7/13Browse.
- ^ Ishige, Pp.41-43.
- ^ Lee Shinde (2001), Korean food traditional taste, seasonal taste, Shibata bookstore, p. 171
- ^ Dog meat consumes XNUMX million dogs and XNUMX trillion won annually
- ^ To the first food safety inspection at a dog restaurant in Seoul
- ^ How to drink Korean style shochu Asahi Shimbun Korea Umeya! !! July 2007, 7
- ^ Lee, p. 171-172
- ^ Asahi Shimbun, "Weekly Asahi Encyclopedia World Food Korean Peninsula 2" (Volume 8, No. 80, 1983) pp8-253-256
- ^ Chung Ginshu "Delicious Town in Korea" (Kobunsha, 2006)
- ^ "Pyongyang cold noodles to eat in Seoul I tried the exquisite cold noodles made with the recipe of Okryu-gwan"Korea World Times. (July 2020, 2) 2020/6/25Browse.
- ^ http://www.searchnavi.com/~hp/dog/eiyou.htm
- ^ Korean Gamjatang specialty store, XNUMX out of XNUMX reusable leftovers = Korea
- ^ Many people say that "Kamja" is another name for (a part of) the spine of a pig, but it has not been proved.
- ^ Shindoku Ri "Traditional Korean Cuisine, Seasonal Taste" (Shibata bookstore, 2001) Page 257
- ^ Toshio Asakura, "World Food Culture 1 Korea" (Rural Culture Association, 2005), p. 25
- ^ Many Koreans think that Japanese yakiniku is "Korean food", but in Japan it used to be in the Kamakura period.Kokawa-dera Engi EmakiThere is a picture of eating yakiniku, so you need to be careful about its recognition.However, there are some yakiniku dishes that were originally developed in Japan by Koreans living in Japan, and it seems that they are included in "Korean cuisine" in a broad sense.
- ^ "Yu Arakawa Net Archive> Special Feature> Mikawashima Koreatown Part1 Food Culture> Yakiniku Restaurant Akien Bun Keishu". www.city.arakawa.tokyo.jp. 2021/5/3Browse.
- Toshio Asakura "World Food Culture 1 Korea" (Rural Culture Association, 2005) ISBN 9784540050091
- Ishige Naochi"Food of the World" (Kodansha, 2018) ISBN 978-4-06-292171-8
- In-Hi Kang "History of Korean Food Life: From Primitive to Contemporary" (Fujiwara Shoten,the year of 2000 )ISBN 4894342111
- Hye-song Naomichi Ishige "Heibonsha Library Korean Food (New Edition)" (平凡 社, 2005) ISBN 4582765297
- Shindoku Ri "Traditional Korean Cuisine, Seasonal Taste" (Shibata bookstore, 2001)ISBN 4388058955