Cafés and parks are decided on the site of the group relocation in Wakabayashi Ward <Sendai City>
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, a civic farm and a campsite will be built.
A prospect of building cafes and park campsites on the site of a mass relocation in Wakabayashi Ward, Sendai City, which was damaged by the tsunami caused by the Great East Japan Earthquake. → Continue reading
"Sendai Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Miyagi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Municipal farm(Shimin no Uen) is nonFarmerCitizens are smallFarmlandAnd non-profitVegetables,fruit,flowersActivities to cultivate, or provided by farmers for that purposeFarmlandOr, orMunicipalities,Agricultural cooperativeFarms provided by individuals, etc. by developing incidental facilities.JapanThen,TaishoThis expression has been used since the times.Leisure farm, Contact farmMay be used..Currently, there are three parties, one that has institutional grounds in the Specified Agricultural Land Loan Law and the Citizen's Farm Development Promotion Law, which are commonly called the "Citizen's Farm Two Laws", and the so-called farm use method that does not involve a lease right for farmland. It is roughly divided into.
Municipal farms are considered to be a convenient system not only for city residents who want to experience farm work, but also for farmland owners who seek effective utilization measures for idle farmland..
Early "citizen farm"
KleingartenWestern citizen farms, etc.1920 eraIntroduced to Japan in earnest from the second half1926ToOsakaYuzato Farm and Yamaguchi Farm established by the Agricultural Association are considered to be pioneering cases...In TokyoTokyo cityBy the agricultural association1933Oizumi Municipal Farm,1934Hazawa branch ward seed art garden was established by the Tokyo City Park Division..All of these early civic farm cases1950 eraWas abolished by.
Postwar Japan's urbanization and civic farms
Second World WarLater in Japan, the influx of population into big cities was remarkable, and agricultural land in and around big cities becameSprawl phenomenonIt was rapidly converted into a residential land while causing.1968 OfCity Planning ActIn particular, it deteriorated the farming environment in urbanized areas and led to idle farmland, but as one of the measures to deal with this, citizen farms often institutionalized by incorporating mediation by local governments. Became to be done.
System after the second law of the municipal farm
1989Law Concerning Special Exceptions such as the Agricultural Land Law Concerning Specified Agricultural Land Loan (Specified Agricultural Land Loan Law),1990The Municipal Farm Development Promotion Law was established one after another.
|Established entity||Specified Agricultural Land Loan Law||Municipal farm maintenance promotion law||Total|
|Specified agricultural land loan method||Farm usage method||Subtotal|
|Companies, NPOs, etc.||292||21||0||21||313|
Farm usage method
The Specified Agricultural Land Loan LawFarmland lawThe "Specified Agricultural Land Loan Method" is adopted, which is a system for setting rights such as lease rights by making certain exceptions to the provisions of the above, and even if it is based on the Municipal Farm Development Promotion Law, it depends on the "Specified Agricultural Land Loan Method". Where you can, "The farmer (farmland owner) manages the farm by himself" in the form of "without setting or transferring the lease right or other rights for the purpose of use and profit", and part of the agricultural work related to it "Under the guidance and management of farmers", farm users "experience farming work at multiple stages" are called "farm use methods"...Therefore, unlike other methods, the only person who establishes the farm use method is the farmer..
Stay-type municipal farm
Under the Municipal Farm Development Promotion Law, it is obligatory to develop ancillary facilities such as rest facilities on farmland.,1990 eraUpon entering, the development of a stay-type municipal farm that attracts urban residents coming from a long distance by setting up rest facilities where accommodation is possible has been promoted in various places...Shaved mountain Kleingarten (at that time), which is considered to be one of the pioneering casesShiga Village,CurrentlyMatsumoto) And other stay-type farms often incorporate the word "Kleingarten" into their names..
In contrast to stay-type municipal farms, municipal farms that are closer to the traditional place of residence are called "day trip-type municipal farms.".
- ^ a b "What is a municipal farm? -Case study-". Ministry of Agriculture. 2017/8/6Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Historical Development of Citizen's Farms in Japan and Its Publicness", Architectural Institute of Japan Planning Proceedings, Vol. 74, No. 643, 2009, p. 2044. NOT 40016712629
- ^ "A Study on User Characteristics and Effects of Municipal Farms", Architectural Institute of Japan Planning Proceedings, Vol. 77, No. 675, 2012, pp. 1095-1102.NOT 130004895549
- ^ Britannica International Encyclopedia Small Item Encyclopedia "Municipal farm』- Koto bank
- ^ a b "Historical Development of Citizen's Farms in Japan and Its Publicness", Architectural Institute of Japan Planning Proceedings, Vol. 74, No. 643, 2009, p. 2045.NOT 40016712629
- ^ a b c "Situation surrounding the municipal farm". Ministry of Agriculture. 2017/8/6Browse.
- ^ a b "Difference between the Municipal Farm Development Promotion Law and the Specified Agricultural Land Loan Law when opening a Municipal Farm”. Chiba Prefecture (April 2016, 7). 2017/8/2Browse.
- ^ "Outline of farm usage method”. Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. 2017/8/2Browse.
- ^ a b "Stay-type municipal farm”. Urban Agriculture, Mountains and Fishing Village Exchange Activation Organization. 2017/8/2Browse.
- ^ "Promotion of easy farming life-Why don't you open a civic farm! ~”. Hyogo Midori Public Corporation. 2017/8/2Browse.
- "Recommendations for citizens' farms" From green to green Sauda 1992/10 Iwanami Shoten
- "Recommendation of Citizen's Farm" Chiba Prefecture Citizen's Farm Association 2004/01 Somorisha
- "A new civic farm created by farmers and citizens" "Admission method" that does not require legal procedures Yoshiharu Mawariya 2008/06 Noyama Fishing Village Cultural Association
- "Better Citizen's Farm" 4.5 tsubo, 45 items Make full use of small fields (Tips series) Susumu Saito 2012/03 Noyama Fishing Village Cultural Association