Photo Tatsu Anju x Yellow White White Taiwan Castella (Plain)
Do you know Taiwanese castella? Next to tapioca, which is popular for "fluffy, plump, and succulent", this is it! ??
If you write the contents roughly
Hideki Watanabe, the owner, says that some people in Taiwan have breakfast because of its simple taste that is not too sweet. "Choose your favorite type and feel free to feel Taiwanese."
This is the next Taiwanese sweets. A unique soft mouth that is described as "fluffy, plump, shuwashuwa" ... → Continue reading
Hello. This is the "Maidena News", a soft news site from Kansai. We will introduce in a timely manner what has become a hot topic on the internet and in the Kansai area centered around Osaka, Kobe and Kyoto. Introducing and commenting deeply on the news and seasonal information that disturbs society from the perspective unique to Kansai. We can answer the "feelings we want to know" of all our users with the spirit of "Kotekote" service unique to Kansai.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Born in Niigata prefecture.Tokyo UniversityGraduated from the Faculty of Education, 1978 withdrew from the doctoral program at the Graduate School of Education, Assistant to the Department of Social Sciences, Faculty of Letters, University of Tokyo, 1983University of Electro-CommunicationsAssociate Professor, 1990 Associate Professor, Faculty of Letters, Keio University, 95 Professor. Retired in 2014, Professor Emeritus, Professor, Faculty of Letters, Teikyo University.. 2010-13 Chairman.Science Council of JapanCooperative member.
- "From model composition to family sociology" Keio University Mita Philosophy Society March 2014 ISBN-978 4766421224
Co-edited and supervised
- "Family and Community Sociology" Kazuo Aoi et al. (Ed.), University of Tokyo Press, May 1980.National bibliographic number:80027684,NCID BN00612501.
- "Japanese Think Tank", University of Tokyo Newspaper Research Institute (ed.), University of Tokyo Press, March 1985.ISBN 4130510843
- "Modern Family Theory: Approach from Sociology" Kanji Masaoka et al. (Ed.), Yuhikaku <Yuhikaku University Sosho>, July 1988.ISBN 4641093660
- "Introduction to Family Sociology Theory and Techniques of Family Research"Hisaya NonoyamaCo-edited by Bunka Shobo Hirofumisha Sociology Research Series Theory and Techniques February 1999 ISBN 4830108681
- "Transforming Family and Children Is Family a Resource for Children?" Kyoiku Shuppan Series Children and Educational Sociology August 1999 ISBN 4316347802
- "Lecture Sociology Family"Yoriko MeguroCo-edited University of Tokyo Press December 1999 ISBN 4130551027
- "Structure and transformation of modern families Quantitative analysis by national family survey" NFRJ98 ""Akihide Inaba, Co-edited University of Tokyo Press January 2004 ISBN 4130560581
- "Contemporary Japanese Social Awareness Family, Children, Gender" Keio University Press Series 21 COE-CCC Dynamics of Citizenship in a Multicultural World March 2005 ISBN 4766411404
- "Formation of public awareness in a multicultural and multigenerational crossing world"Ken ArisueCo-edited Keio University Press Series 21 COE-CCC Dynamics of public awareness in a multicultural world January 2008 ISBN 9784766414646
- 20 volumes of "Postwar Family Sociology Literature Selection" Yoshitaka IkeokaCo-supervised by Japan Library Center April 2008-April 4NCID BA86070772
- "World Family and Parenting in International Comparison",Keiko Funabashi, Co-edited Minerva Shobo April 2010 ISBN-978 4623056897
- "Now, whereabouts of this Japanese family bond" ,,Kenji MoriCo-authored Kobundo May 2010 ISBN-978 4335551345
- "Polarizing Youth and Independence Support: Approaching the" Youth Problem "" Michiko Miyamoto et al. (Editor), Akashi Shoten, November 2011.ISBN-978 4750334936
- "Fluctuating Men's Gender Awareness: Work / Family / Nursing Care" Shin-yo-sha, July 2012.ISBN-978 4788512894
- "Study and Whereabouts School and Family Comparison between Japan and Korea" Hyeoncheol Kim,Shigeki Matsuda, Co-edited Keiso Shobo September 2013 ISBN-978 4326250936
- "Cross-border Family Sociology", co-edited by Hirohisa Takenoshita, Gakubunsha, February 2014 ISBN-978 4762024320