Hardened pudding group gathering!Seven products are "the best in convenience store history" and "happiness"
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, a sponge soaked with caramel sauce is laid under the pudding tomorrow.
"It's hardened and made me happy." "It's insanely delicious." "The best taste in convenience store history." → Continue reading
Tokyo Bargain Mania
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
キ ャ ラ メ ル
キ ャ ラ メ ル,caramel(Sweet sugar tower , Caramel [ˈKærəˌmɛl, ˈkærəməl]) Issugar,milkBoil and makeCandy sweetsAnd confectionery ingredients. In addition, oil products such as olive oil are also included.
"Caramel" is caramelized by heating water and sugar. It has a dark brown color and has a unique sweet and fragrant scent.sweet tasteAnd weakBitternessHave.Western confectionery,ColaBeverage flavoring,Caramel pigmentAs of foodColoringUsed for, etc. "Caramel sauce" adjusts heated caramel to an appropriate concentration with a small amount of hot water or water. "Grilled Carme”Further heats the caramel to evaporate the water,baking sodaIt is a confectionery that is cooled and solidified in the foamed state.
Manufacturing method and features
CaramelizationSugarCaused byOxidation reactionThe generation mechanism has not yet been completely elucidated.glucose,SucroseGenerated by heatingFrancThe compound isPolymerization reactionBy francpolymerThe hypothesis that it has a structure has been proposed. Similar to caramelization, heating produces brown pigment,Maillard reaction Theamino acidとReducing sugarBoth of which are required, and the reaction is different from caramelization.
Caramel is a Maillard reactionMelanoidinNot so muchantioxidant effectHave, Generally, the darker the color, the stronger the antioxidant effect, and the higher the nitrogen content, the stronger the antioxidant effect..
キ ャ ラ メ ル
The confectionery that is the prototype of caramel isArabThe peopleCreteIt is said that it was devised in. They areAsiaObtained insugar caneCultivated in the territory and obtained from itsyrup,Rock sugarThe sugar confection produced by refining and manufacturing is the prototype. They are11st centuryToCrusaderBrought back to Europe by16st centuryToCatherine de MedicisByFranceBrought to. Henri Leroux is home from sugar candies developed in FranceBrittanyProductionsaltWas used to make salt butter caramel. Brittany andNormandyIs a land pattern rich in dairy products, and by utilizing this, modern caramel was born..
Use a large amount of local products and fresh cream that use local special productsRaw carameland so on.
- Morinaga Milk Caramel(Morinaga Confectionery）
- Glico-Almond glyco(Ezaki Glico）
- Dulce de Leche -Latin American caramel
- Raw caramel
- Salt butter caramel (France,BrittanyA product that combines saltiness and sweetness using local salt. The inventor is Henri Leroux)
- Sweet potato caramel(sweet potato）[Annotation 1]
- Genghis Khan Caramel(Genghis KhanFlavors similar to the taste of
- Raw caramel (mango, strawberry, orange, etc.)
- Caramel corn(Snacks）
- Chocolate ball(チ ョ コ レ ー トSweets)
- Caramel macchiato - Caffe LatteOf caramel flavorsyrupDrink seasoned with
- Pudding-Roll cake
- Caramel popcorn
- ^ Sanshodou "Hard-to-read Kanji Dictionary"
- ^ Atsuko Shimohashi, "DPPH Radical Scavenging Ability of Browning Substances," Bulletin of Komazawa Women's University, 37, pp17-22,2004, 03-03-XNUMX. NOT 110004678454
- ^ Asako Ichikawa, Satoshi Fujii, Masahiko Kawamoto “Antioxidant effect of various caramel pigments on linoleic acid”, Journal of Japan Food Industry Society, Vol.22, No.4, pp159-163 (1975) キ ャ ラ メ ル - J-GLOBAL
- ^ Yukiko Omori "French Confectionery Picture Book: Names and Origins of Confectionery" Page 65 Sekai Bunkasha