Photo Hanatomo for BuzzFeed
Taste the cake frozen ...?Komeda's "below-freezing chocolate" was too delicious with a new sensation
If you write the contents roughly
It goes well with rich cream and crispy chocolate flakes.
Four kinds of new cakes have appeared from Komeda Coffee!This time, I took home my favorite cake from among them ... → Continue reading
BuzzFeed Japan publishes information on news, culture and entertainment in order to have a positive impact on society. We will also deliver unique videos and programs that you will want to share with your friends.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Serve in a bowlmilk,SoymilkEspecially because you can eat it immediately if you put it onbreakfastIt is popular for use.At the time of manufacturesugar,maltsyrup,Isomerized sugarMost of them are seasoned with.
19st centuryThe end of the,ミ シ ガ ン 州Battle Creek OfDr. Kellogg, who was overseeingSeventh-day Adventist ChurchStrict, in line with the doctrine ofVegetarianSick food of my brotherI was making it.Wheat flourKneadrollerIt was based on the thin bread dough that was stretched in the above, but as a result of being left for a while due to trouble, the wheat that should become the bread dough dries.When the dough was stretched with a roller as it was for economic reasons, flakes were formed, and when this was given to the patients, it was well received.This is said to have happened on April 1894, 4, but the brothers said on May 14, 5, "Granose (granose) ”In this foodPatentWas registered.
My brother John continued his research after this,cornWas found to be the most suitable raw material.Will commercialized cornflakes production on February 1906, 2, to make the cornflakes more palatable.sugarI made a mistake with my brother depending on whether or not to add..My brother, Dr. Kellogg, said that sugar intakeLibidoThis is because he thought that he would increase his health and damage his health.The company created by Will Keith Kellogg is nowKellogg'sIs.This drastically changed the form of American breakfast.
The background to the development of such foods by the brothers is that they are both healthy.SpiritWorked as a believer in the Seventh-day Adventist Church, which encourages vegetarianism for some reasonsanatoriumWas also a church sanatorium..On the other hand, JohnmasturbationHe explained that corn flakes, which are whole grain foods, have the effect of suppressing libido, and recommended this..19st centuryEurope and AmericaVenereal diseaseThis idea was supported by the fear of.
Shortly after industrial mass production, Kellogg fell into a supply shortage phase.The most prominent advertising phrase at the time was the irony, "Don't eat cornflakes for thirty days."However, the wish to ease demand was also empty, and a battle for corn flakes took place.Around 1915 after success in the United StatesカナダIntroduced in, a little laterAustraliaとThe United KingdomWas put on the market.From this, corn flakes were introduced to the European continent.
In Japan, a limited partnership company began manufacturing and selling corn flakes in 1929, and was established in 1963 as a Japanese subsidiary of Kellogg's.Japan KelloggAnd Cisco Confectionery (currentlyNisshin Cisco) Released corn flakes and spread rapidly.
- - 1994, American work
- John Harvey Kellogg
- Cereal food
- Kellogg (company)
- Nisshin Cisco
- Morinaga chocolate flakes
- healthy food
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- キ リ ス ト 教
cream(English: cream) IsfatとproteinIs a thick white or light yellow liquid that is concentrated. In principlemilkIt is a product derived from the ingredients.Milk ministerial ordinanceIs "Raw milk,milkorSpecial milkからMilk fatRemoves all but 18.0% milk fat%That's what I said above."
Raw milkmilkCreams that are separated and extracted from "milk fat only" and labeled "Type: cream" are generally treated as "fresh cream". Some product names also have the designation "Junsei". 18-30 depending on fat content for intended use%"Light cream" is "for coffee", 30-48% of "heavy cream" is "for coffee"whipIt is classified as "for".The United KingdomIs divided into 18% single cream (or cream), 48% double cream, 55% clotted cream, etc. according to fat content.
Foods whose main ingredients are milk or dairy products
- Pure milk fat type
- Milk fat with “additives” such as emulsifiers and stabilizers added, and sold under the designation pure milk fat.
- Compound type
- Part of milk fat replaced with "vegetable fat" such as vegetable oil. It is also called "compound cream".
- Vegetable fat type
- It does not contain milk fat and uses only vegetable fat for fat.
These whipped cream alternatives areWhipped creamCalledIt is sold under the names such as, whipped, and fresh.JapanIn the US, alternatives using vegetable oils and fats are widely used."Craft foodsThe whipped state lasts for a long time without the need for whipping and is widely used. The milk fat content of the product has a rich flavor, and the vegetable fats and oils make it easy to melt in the mouth.
Whisked creamWhipped creamCalled,Whisk and hand mixerMake using Also known as chantilly cream and crème chantilly. Milk fatバ タ ーSolid at low temperatures as seen in℃Melting starts before and after the melting point, and when the temperature is higher than the melting point, the fluidity increases and the formed bubbles are easily broken. If it is agitated too much, it will separate into butter and whey.
Heat unrefined milkSterilizationAfter that, let stand and cool to separate the cream into upper layers.IndustrialTypicallycentrifugeIs manufactured using. Not so much from milk, but richer in milk fat than milkbuffaloMuch can be taken from milk. Buffalo milk cream is thick enough to cut with a knife,TurkishでCaimak(slide) Called.Middle East TheDessertBuffalo milk cream is preferred as the cream to be added to.
Use, processing, etc.
- As fresh creamcoffee,Black teaIn addition to that, it is drunk. In this application,evaporated milkEtc. are used.
- As flavor and richnessstew,SoupIt is added to dishes such as.
In any case, since a fat may be separated when a cream having a high milk fat content is added as it is, it is preferable to use a cream having a low milk fat content.
- sugarAdd the mixture and whisk it firmlycake OfIcing(Sugar coating), etc.SweetsOften used to decorate. AlsococoaAnd so on.
- When I put it in coffee,Wiener Coffeebecome.
- In Anglo America,Lady whip"(Reddi-wip)sprayCanned whipped cream is commercially available.
- Claim Chantilly(Whipped cream）
- バ タ ー -When vigorously stirred, fat is separated and becomes butter.
- ice cream -Made only with cream or mixed with milk.
- sour cream -Fresh creamLactic acid fermentationWhat was made.
|saturated fatty acid||23.032|
|6:0 (Caproic acid）||0.71|
|8:0 (Caprylic acid）||0.413|
|10:0 (Capric acid）||0.928|
|12:0 (Lauric acid）||1.039|
|14:0 (Myristic acid）||3.721|
|16:0 (Palmitic acid）||9.732|
|18:0 (stearic acid）||4.484|
|Monounsaturated fatty acid||10.686|
|16:1 (Palmitoleic acid）||0.829|
|18:1 (oleic acid）||9.308|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acid||1.374|
|18:2 (Linoleic acid）||0.836|
|18:3 (α-linolenic acid）||0.538|
- ^ Frequently Asked Questions: About whipped cream. How is it different from fresh cream? | Monterey Co., Ltd..
- ^ "Recruitment results of opinions and information on the examination results regarding the food health impact assessment of nitrous oxide (pdf) ”. Cabinet Office Food Safety Commission. 2015/1/8Browse.
- ^ Ministry of education "Japanese Food Standard Ingredient Table 2015 Edition (XNUMXth Edition)'
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare "Japanese dietary intake standards (2015 version)'
- ^ USDA National Nutrient Database