Impressions of eating shellfish soup ramen "Awatake" and meat dumplings at Menya Sei ~ kiyo ~ Yukoto
If you write the contents roughly
Tantake is a light soy sauce ramen made from oysters, clams, and clams.
Menya Sei ~ kiyo ~ which opened on May 2021, 5 I ate shellfish soup ramen "Tantake" and meat dumplings at the Yukoto store ... → Continue reading
Local media that provides information on Shiga and Kyoto.
The scenery and delicious food are also posted,
Mainly operates website and Instagram.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
醤 油 ラ ー メ ン
1910 (Meiji 43)Asakusaof"KukikenWas issued inTokyo ramenIs the first appearance and is the prototype of ramen.. In the ramen in Japan,Salted ramenSame as醤 油 ラ ー メ ンHas a long history. When we simply say "ramen", we sometimes refer to this soy sauce ramen.
How to cook at a ramen shop
The soup stock ischicken bonesAnd other ingredients are boiled for a few hours.pig bones,Beef boneThere are various ramen shops that use soy sauce as a ingredient for soup stock, but they are made into soy sauce-flavored soup using thick soy sauce sauce.Leek-onion-garlic-carrotIn addition, there are many ramen stores that add their own ingredients, and some store oil such as backfat and lard.
Commonly used ingredients
Menma, Other than chopped leeks, at many storesroasted pork filletYou can put thin slices on it, but this ramen with a few more char siu is called "char siu noodle". Several boardsSeaweedThere is also a store with such things.
In the amount you likepepperThere are many shops that have seats for guests to enter.
Various soy sauce ramen
Space foodIt is also accompanied. Also, because soy sauce ramen is the prototype of Japanese ramen, it is often the menu of ramen shops.
Local ramen (soy sauce ramen)
All over JapanLocal ramenMany of them are based on soy sauce ramen.
- Tsugaru ramen(AomoriHirosaki）
- Hachinohe Ramen(Aomori PrefectureHachinohe City）
- Jumonji Ramen(AkitaYokote City）
- Sakata Ramen(YamagataSakata City）
- Yonezawa Ramen(Yamagata PrefectureYonezawa）
- Kitakata Ramen(FukushimaKitakata）
- Shirakawa ramen(FukushimaShirakawa）
- Koriyama black(FukushimaKoriyama）
- Stamina Ramen(IbarakiMito）
- Sano ramen(TochigiSano City）
- Fujioka Ramen (GunmaFujioka）
- Stamina Ramen(SaitamaSaitama-Ageo City）
- Takeoka Ramen(ChibaFuttsu）
- Tokyo ramen(Tokyo）
- Hachioji Ramen(TokyoHachioji City）
- Sun Mamen(Kanagawa横 浜 市）
- Family ramen(Yokohama-city kanagawa prefecture)
- Tsubamesanjo backfat ramen(NiigataTsubame City-Sanjo City）
- Niigata light soy sauce ramen(Niigata）
- Nagaoka ginger soy sauce ramen(Niigata PrefectureNagaoka）
- Central part
- Toyama Black(ToyamaToyama）
- Tsuruga Ramen(FukuiTsuruga）
- Takayama ramen(GifuTakayama）
- Taiwan ramen(AichiNagoya cityas well as the Tokai region）
- Vietcon Ramen(Aichi prefectureIchinomiya·Gifu Prefecture(I.e.）
- Ninja ramen(ShizuokaHamamatsu city）
- Kyoto ramen(Kyoto Cityas well as,KyotoSouthern partShigaSouthern region)
- Kobe ramen(HyogoKobe City-Hanshin area）
- Takaida Ramen(OsakaOsakaHigashinari Ward-Higashi Osaka City）
- Tenri Ramen(NaraTenri City）
- Lizou Gou Art Print(Wakayama Cityな どWakayamaKihoku region）
- Banshu Ramen(Hyogo prefectureNishiwaki）
- Chugoku, Shikoku
- Okayama Ramen(OkayamaOkayama City）
- Kasaoka Ramen(Okayama PrefectureKasaoka）
- Fukuyama Ramen (HiroshimaFukuyama City）
- Onomichi Ramen(Hiroshima PrefectureOnomichi）
- Hiroshima Ramen(Hiroshima city)
- Kure Ramen (Hiroshima Prefecture)Kure）
- Tottori beef bone ramen(Tottori）
- Ube Ramen(Yamaguchi Ube City）
- Tokushima Ramen(Tokushima）
- Nabeyaki Ramen(KochiSusaki）
- ^ Shin-Yokohama Ramen Museum "Dawn of ramen" A ramen specialty store with the first store in Japan
- ^ BIGLOBE Ramen Empire Glossary "Kraigenken" The cornerstone of current ramen
- ^ However, before Asakusa's "Kiragenken" establishment,1909 (Meiji42 years)May 3Published inChinese cooking method applied to Japanese homes] [Author: Hasaburo Shibata (Women's Art Schoollecturer-Japan Women's Commercial SchoolLecturer), Chiyoko Tsugawa (Seijo High School(Lecturer) Preface:Tadashi Ishiguro,Masane Yamane,Kaetsu Publisher: Japan Family Research Association] already mentioned in the material "Soy sauce-salt-pepper-Egg eel-chicken-Soup-Shiitake mushroom-Bamboo shoot-SpinachUsingChicken noodles (chicken udon)", the recipe for ramen using soy sauce is posted. ("National Diet Library Digital Collection" read September 2018, 9.)