Thick salted salmon!Different "rice companions"
If you write the contents roughly
In addition to salmon and hessian, we also propose various genres of pickles such as "burdock and shiso nanban miso".
"Rice ..." that can be ordered with the exquisitely salted and melty salmon "10% I am" → Continue reading
We will deliver the latest information on programs such as TBS dramas and varieties. Full of useful information introduced in the program!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Manufacturing method / use
There are two types of meaning.
- Although it is called "miso", it is not a regular miso, but a finely-divided chili pepper (a variety of chili peppers such as green chili peppers, red chili peppers, and unique chili peppers are used).maltAnd salt etc.fermentationSeasoning to make.
- Chili peppermiso,Soy sauce,sugar,sweet sake,SakeAndgarlic,ゴ マThere are products to add etc...This has a strong element of licking miso.
There are unique chili miso in various parts of Japan, and the ratio and degree of spiciness of chili vary depending on the product.
- There is a theory that it is the birthplace of Nanban misoAomoriGonohe TownIn the surrounding area, various chopped vegetables (Radish,Ginseng,burdock,cucumber,PerillaMoromi (such as fruit) and chili peppermash) Soaked in winterPreserved FoodsI have been.After that, it was commercialized by a local company and is now produced and shipped all year round..
- NiigataJoetsu City,Myoko CitySeveral companies manufacture various chili miso in the surrounding area[Source required].. "Pirikko"Is characterized by strong spiciness."Karamiko" in Joetsu CityIs aged for 3 years,Traditional vegetablesIt has a unique spiciness because it uses a chili pepper called "Kagura Nanban".In addition, there is also a licking miso type product that is made by adding miso to chili peppers.[Source required].
- "Island pepper miso" (licking miso type) is available in addition to island pepperAlmondAnd locally producedHoney/brown sugarWide variety, such as using[Source required].
- Although they look similarYuzu pepperIs a seasoning similar to chili paste because it does not use jiuqu.By the waydialectAnd the chili pepper is called pepper[Source required].
Similar foods in Japan
Also, the abbreviation for chili miso is "Mustard miso, But this word isMustardIt may also mean another dish using (mustard).
Similar seasonings from other countries
Chugoku OfPea soy sauceAnd South Korea OfGochujangAs the Japanese name for, the word chili miso is sometimes used.Doubanjiang with chili pepperBroad bean, Gochujang with chiliGlutinous riceIt is made by fermenting Jiuqu.
- ^ After lactic acid fermentation and salting, wash off the salt, chop it, and mix it with handmade miso.
- ^ Green pepper miso
- ^ For chili miso cucumber, oden, grilled eggplant, cold tofu, Dengaku, yudofu, hot rice, etc.! !!Also for soups and hot pot dishes
- ^ [There is a long-established store] Gonohe Town, Aomori Prefecture Komura Brewery "Sankei Shimbun" morning edition February 2018, 2 (local side)
- ^ JA Echigo Joetsu[Broken link]
- ^ Agricultural mutual aid newspaper[Broken link]