I went to the "gluten-free" cafe "Noel and Cherry" that opened on 4/14 /…
If you write the contents roughly
Many customers with wheat allergies are now visiting the store.
To the gluten-free cafe "Noel and Cherry" opened in Takakai-cho, Omihachiman City on April 2021, 4 ... → Continue reading
Information on LOMORE / Shiga!
LOMORE is a Web media that loosely disseminates information about Shiga Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Food allergy(Allergy to the body) is a detrimental symptom (skin, mucous membrane, digestive organs, respiratory organs, anaphylactic reaction, etc.) that occurs through an immunological mechanism after ingesting the causative food.FoodDepending onAnaphylactic shockMay develop and be life-threatening. In some groups laterAtopic dermatitis,asthmaTo progress toAllergy marchIs the first allergic reaction of the hypothesis.
The prevalence rate decreases with age after reaching the peak at 0 years old, and most of them develop in infancy... In Europe, America and Asia乳 幼 児からEarly childhoodAs a major cause of food allergiesChicken eggsとmilkOccupies more than half of them.. In Japanese epidemiologyAdolescenceAs the number of cases increased, the number of cases caused by crustaceans decreased, and the amount of milk decreased.adultAfter the period,crustacean,wheat,fruit,seafoodAre the main foods that cause allergies.. According to statistics of 3882 Japanese people, the top three foods that cause foods are chicken eggs 3%, milk 38.3%, and wheat 15.9% (pulled by the large number of infants)... Peanuts are the main cause in the West but rare in Asia.. Wheat allergies are common in Japan and South Korea, but in other Asian countries it may be due to cooking.
As a countermeasure, remove the causative food to the minimum necessary. For clinical research stage treatmentOral immunotherapyIn 2017, ensuring safety was an issue because the frequency of serious symptoms was not low... Since 2015, infants with food allergies to eggs and peanuts with atopic dermatitis have been shown to develop tolerance faster through early exposure to food... on the other hand,Milk allergyIn addition, there are some results that resistance is acquired faster when using mixed milk derived from soybeans and rice... About foods that are often the cause, in JapanFood Sanitation ActArticle 19Specific raw materialIt is obligatory to display designated items as.
Age of onset
16% of milk allergies by age 79 and 68-78% of chicken eggs develop resistance to IgE.. Only 20% of children who are allergic to peanut allergies develop tolerance, and many adults still need to be managed..
The number of affected people has doubled in the United States and the United Kingdom compared to the 1990s and 2000s, and the cause is unknown..
The prevalence of food allergies in Asia is comparable to that in Europe and the United States, and because of the abundance of seafoodcrustaceanAllergies are common and extremely low in peanuts.. Peanut allergies are doubling in the West, Severe anaphylaxis is also increasing.. Milk, eggs, peanuts, nuts, wheat, crustacean shellfish, fish and soybeans are common in the West, but the prevalence of fish and soybeans is questionable and low in those papers..
Eggs and milk are the most common in babies and toddlers.. Among children, eggs are the most common in Asia and milk is the second. Wheat allergies are rare in most Asian countries, but common in Japan and South Korea.. Buckwheat is a major allergy to Japanese school children.
Anaphylaxis under the age of 6 is most common in milk, and shellfish are common from then on until the age of 18... In Japan and South Korea, wheat is a major cause of anaphylaxis in children and is also an important trigger for anaphylaxis in Thailand and Singapore..
In adults, peanut and nut anaphylaxis is common in the United Kingdom, Australia and other Western countries... Anaphylaxis caused by shellfish is the most common and is the main cause in most Asian countries such as China, Thailand and Singapore, as well as in the United States and Australia... In Korea, wheat and buckwheat are the main ingredients.
Pregnant mother's peanut intake is independent of her child's peanut allergy.Randomized controlled trialIn, there is no preventive effect on the onset of allergies by early intake of chicken eggs to healthy infants of 4 to 6 months, and if they are already allergic, increase the frequency of allergic reactions as a group..
Food allergies cannot be diagnosed simply by having symptoms that appear to be an allergic reaction after eating. In fact, food allergies are often confused with intolerance due to enzyme deficiency and reactions due to the pharmacological action of substances contained in food. Type I that develops immediately after ingestion for food allergiesAllergiesThere are cases of non-type I allergy, in which symptoms appear after several hours or more.
Tests such as RAST should only be used for cases considered to be type I allergy. These testsfalse positiveSince there are many cases, judge from the medical history and inspect only what is necessary. AlsoRastThe clinical significance of these results differs depending on the food antigen and the age of the patient, even if the values are the same. For example, in infants, wheat is often positive for RAST, so low egg white positivity is considered to be more clinically significant than moderate wheat positivity.
Anaphylactic shockIf this happens, treat anaphylactic shock. seafood,nut,Peanuts,BuckwheatIs known to often cause severe anaphylaxis. AlsoasthmaIt is said that patients with a history of anaphylaxis are also likely to develop serious anaphylaxis.
The principle of treatment is to remove the causative food, but many children have food allergies, and severely removed foods may adversely affect nutrition. If the cause cannot be identified, it is desirable to see an allergist.
By ingesting an amount of causative food that does not cause an allergic reactionGet used to the body,Oral immunotherapyIs also carried out at dedicated institutions and hospitals. In the clinical research stage, the frequency of immediate symptoms of oral immunotherapy in hospital is 58-71%, and the frequency of adrenaline use for anaphylactic shock is 6-9%, and the frequency of serious symptoms is not low. It is a high-risk treatment method, and ensuring safety was an issue in 2017..
Since 2015, studies have shown that infants with food allergies to eggs and peanuts with atopic dermatitis develop resistance faster with treatment for eczema and early exposure to food after 4 months... Rigorous multicenter randomized controlled trials are needed to find the best method.
Milk allergySo, in a 2016 survey for new milk allergy guidelines by the World Allergy Organization, milk allergies lasted around 40 months with the use of milk proteolytic milk, with formulas derived from soybeans and rice. Evidence that it took about 24 months when usedIs also appearing.
The foods that cause food allergies that are subject to allergen tests include the following, and of these, the foods that are subject to labeling under the law are generally determined in consideration of the number of cases and severity.
|Food name||Response in Japan||Remarks|
|egg||"Specific raw materials"|
Obliged to display as
|There are also egg yolk allergies and egg white allergies instead of whole eggs|
|Soba||Buckwheat # allergySee also|
|peanuts||Peanut # Peanut allergySee also|
|Abalone||"Similar to specific raw materials"|
Encourage to display as
|Chestnut(Chestnut)||rubberIs said to have similar allergies|
(Main component with similar molecular structure and unique odor (Rubber protein) Is included)
|Cacao||チ ョ コ レ ー ト(Including quasi-chocolate and chocolate sweets in Japan) ・cocoaetc.|
Chocolate allergySee also
|イ ワ シ|
- ^ a b c d e Japan Pediatric Allergy Society Food Allergy Committee "Food Allergy Practice Guidelines 2012 Digest Version"Chapter 2 Epidemiology", viewed August 2017, 8.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o Lee AJ, Thalayasingam M, Lee BW (2013). “Food allergy in Asia: how does it compare?”. Asia Pac Allergy 3 (1): 3–14. two:10.5415 / apallergy.2013.3.1.3. PMC 3563019. PMID 23403837.
- ^ a b "Dyspnea and cardiopulmonary arrest due to milk allergy treatment! The fear of immunotherapy that dares to take allergens”. HEALTH PRESS (December 2017, 12). 2017/12/23Browse.
- ^ a b Natsume (May 2017, 5). “Prevention of Childhood Food Allergies-Recent Findings”. Weekly Medical Newspaper 2017/8/15Browse.
- ^ a b Terracciano L, Bouygue GR, Sarratud T, Veglia F, Martelli A, Fiocchi A (2010). “Impact of dietary regimen on the duration of cow's milk allergy: a random allocation study”. Clin. Exp. Allergy 40 (4): 637–42. two:10.1111 / j.1365-2222.2009.03427.x. PMID 20067480.
- ^ a b Fiocchi A, Dahda L, Dupont C, Campoy C, Fierro V, Nieto A (2016). “Cow's milk allergy: towards an update of DRACMA guidelines”. World Allergy Organ J 9 (1): 35. two:10.1186 / s40413-016-0125-0. PMC 5109783. PMID 27895813.
- ^ “[In memory of Professor VG Ginzburg”] (Russian). Vestn Rentgenol Radiol 45 (5): 109. (1970). two:10.3390 / children2040439. PMID 4928773.
- ^ Yun J, Katelaris CH (2009). “Food allergy in adolescents and adults”. Intern Med J 39 (7): 475–8. two:10.1111 / j.1445-5994.2009.01967.x. PMID 19382983.
- ^ Sumathi Reddy (August 2017, 8). “Serious acute food allergies, significantly increased in rice”. Wall Street Journal 2017/8/15Browse.
- ^ Fox AT, Sasieni P, du Toit G, Syed H, Lack G (2009). “Household peanut consumption as a risk factor for the development of peanut allergy”. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 123 (2): 417–23. two:10.1016 / j.jaci.2008.12.014. PMID 19203660.
- ^ Bellach J, Schwarz V, Ahrens B, et al. (2017). “Randomized placebo-controlled trial of hen's egg consumption for primary prevention in infants”. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 139 (5): 1591–1599.e2. two:10.1016 / j.jaci.2016.06.045. PMID 27523961.
- ^ Nowak-Węgrzyn A, Chatchatee P (2017). “Mechanisms of Tolerance Induction”. Ann. Nutr. Metab. 70 Suppl 2: 7–24. two:10.1159/000457915. PMID 28521317.
- Allergic Disease Treatment Manual for Residents ISBN 4260001450