Mei Mei ｜ A store specializing in sweets and cafes using freshly picked fruits from the local area will open on Thursday, July 7st!
If you write the contents roughly
The luxurious fresh cream that raises the milk fat ratio to the limit of 40% is very smooth to the touch.
A new sweets & cafe will open in Hirakuchi, Hamakita-ku!The name of the shop is "Mei".Made in Shizuoka Prefecture ... → Continue reading
Kokohama is a web media that introduces local information centering on Hamamatsu to the western Shizuoka area.
The contents of Hamamatsu's natural contents, attractive events, unique shops, inspirational culture, etc. are expressed in content and conveyed!
Instead of one-way information transmission, we will continue to transmit information every day with the aim of creating a warm medium that integrates the WEB and the real world, and the media and people.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
body fat percentage
The definition is the mass of fat in the body (kg) / body weight (kg)) x 100 (unit%).Since it is not easy to directly measure the mass of fat in the body, there are various measurement methods as described later.
Relationship with obesity
obesityIndicates "a state in which body fat has increased more than necessary", but it is difficult to measure the body fat percentage, and thereforeBMISimple diagnostic methods were widely used. However, in recent yearsBody fat meter(Body composition meter) has become popular, and the number of cases of determining obesity based on the body fat percentage is increasing.
Proper body fat percentage
The lower the body fat percentage, the better, but not too low.body temperatureMay lead to weakness and weakness (because muscles are broken down to produce energy).FemaleIn the case ofhormoneOut of balancephysiologicalIrregularity and early onsetmenopauseMay be invited. For professional athletes, less than 10% is not uncommon.
The proper body fat percentage is said to be as follows. No clear global standard has been set.
|Sort||Men under 29||Men over 30||Women under 29||Women over 30|
|Appropriate range||14 - 20%||17 - 23%||17 - 24%||20 - 27%|
|obesity||25% or more||25% or more||30% or more||30% or more|
|Sort||18-39 year old man||40-59 year old man||60-99 year old man||18-39 year old woman||40-59 year old woman||60-99 year old woman|
|Thin||10% or less||11% or less||13% or less||20% or less||21% or less||22% or less|
|-standard||11 - 16%||12 - 17%||14 - 19%||21 - 27%||22 - 28%||23 - 29%|
|+ Standard||17 - 21%||18 - 22%||20 - 24%||28 - 34%||29 - 35%||30 - 36%|
|Light obesity||22 - 26%||23 - 27%||25 - 29%||35 - 39%||36 - 40%||37 - 41%|
|obesity||27% or more||28% or more||30% or more||40% or more||41% or more||42% or more|
Exclude those who are pregnant, undergoing artificial dialysis, or have swelling symptoms.
|Sort||Women over 15||Male|
|healthy||20 - 29%||10 - 19%|
|Mild obesity||30 - 34%||20 - 24%|
|Moderate obesity||35 - 39%||25 - 29%|
|Severe obesity||40% or more||30% or more|
OMRONAccording to the standard, the standard of the body fat percentage that is considered healthy is 10 to 19% for men and 15 to 20% for women over the age of 29, and when the body fat percentage is higher than that, it is considered obese.
|too skinny||10 - 13%||2 - 5%|
|athlete||14 - 20%||6 - 13%|
|healthy||21 - 24%||14 - 17%|
|Average||25 - 31%||18 - 24%|
|obesity||32% or more||25% or more|
Main body fat percentage measurement methods
There are several methods for measuring body fat percentage, and the following are the main ones.
Underwater weighing method (underwater weighing method)
Archimedes principleThis is an application of the above, in which the whole body is submerged in water, the weight is measured with a scale in water, and the body density is calculated from the difference from the weight in the atmosphere. Although it is a relatively accurate measurement method and is used as a reference for other measurement methods, it has the following problems. The density of adipose tissue is generally 0.9007 g/cm3And the density of tissues other than fat is 1.1000 g/cm3Is said to be.
- In order to eliminate the effects of buoyancy caused by air on the body surface or inside the body, measurements must be taken while exhaling. Therefore, the measurement is painful.
- The equipment is inevitably large and measurement is not easy.
- There are few facilities with facilities
Air replacement method
How to measure the body pressure by entering the sealed device and measuring the pressure change of air.. It is a relatively accurate measurement method based on almost the same principle as the underwater weighing method, and it is a method that is simple and does not cause any pain.Grand Sumo OfWrestlerIs known to measure this. The device called "BOD POD" by Life Measurement, Inc. in the US is famous.
Dual energy X-ray absorption method (DXA, DEXA)
Of two different wavelengthsX-rayA method of irradiating the whole body and measuring the body composition from the difference in transmittance.. OriginallyBone densityAlthough it is a method of measuring, the measurement accuracy of body fat mass and muscle mass is also high, and in recent years, it has been said that it is the gold standard as a measuring method instead of the underwater weight measuring method. DXA or DEXA is an abbreviation for “Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry”.
Subcutaneous fat thickness method (Caliper method)
A method of measuring the thickness of subcutaneous fat using a subcutaneous fat gauge (caliper) and then substituting the measured value into the calculation formula... This is a simple method, but there are drawbacks such as the distribution of subcutaneous fat varies from person to person, and there are errors, that measurement requires some skill, and visceral fat cannot be measured.
A weak electric current is passed through the body,ImpedanceThe method of measuring and estimating the body fat percentage from it. This is the most convenient and most popular method at present, and most of the commercially available body fat meters are this method... However, it is difficult to calculate an accurate value due to the following problems.
- The bioelectrical impedance changes greatly depending on the physical condition immediately after waking up or immediately before going to bed, and there are large variations in the measured time even on the same day.
- Estimate body fat percentage from bioelectrical impedancealgorithmHowever, it differs depending on each manufacturer of measuring instruments. Therefore, there are large variations among devices.
- A person with a high muscular ratio cannot measure accurately because the bioelectrical impedance is different from a general person.
- Some devices have an "athlete mode" to overcome this drawback.
- Heart pacemakerIf you are using a, the current may cause the pacemaker to malfunction and cannot be used.
Other methods include the following.
- CT method, MRI method
- CT,MRIA method of taking a cross-sectional image of the body using and calculating the body fat percentage from it. Although the accuracy is quite high, it is not often used because the device becomes large. Abdominal CT examination indicates "visceral fat type obesity" when the area (cross-sectional area) of visceral fat at the navel is 100 cm² or more..
- Internal potassium measurement method
- In the bodypotassiumIs a method that focuses on the fact that is not contained in adipose tissue, measures potassium in the body with a large-scale device called a "human counter," and calculates the body fat percentage from there..
- UltrasonographyIt uses the same device asUltrasoundTo take and measure cross-section images of the body by.. It is relatively accurate.
- Near infrared spectroscopy
- BicepsIn the center ofNear infraredIrradiates and absorbs its lightSpectrumTo calculate body fat percentage based on.
- Sulfur hexafluoride dilution method
- It is based on almost the same principle as the air displacement method,Sulfur hexafluorideThis is a method of adding a certain amount of gas.
- ^ "How to read the measurement items of the body composition meter | How to make good health | Tanita". www.tanita.co.jp. Tanita. 2018/12/4Browse.
- ^ Health Meter with Fat Meter BF-616 Instruction Manual-Tanita
- ^ How to read the measurement items of the body composition meter | How to make good health | Tanita
- ^ a b "Do you know your body fat percentage and visceral fat level? ｜Obesity｜Guide to lifestyle-related diseases｜Health column/recipe｜OMRON HEALTHCARE". Omron health care.OMRON. 2018/12/4Browse.
- ^ Body Fat Loss | Guidelines for Percentage of Body Fat Loss | ACE Blog
- ^ "It's a cool body. Fat and muscle balance is important: Asahi Shimbun Digital". Asahi Shimbun digital(July 2017, 7) 2018/12/4Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Body fat measurement method and body fat meter | Healthy longevity net". www.tyojyu.or.jp. Longevity Science Promotion Foundation. 2018/12/4Browse.
- ^ "A consideration on the method for measuring the total body fat mass in obese people."Nutrition and Food," Vol. 26-6, pp. 385-389, two:10.4327 / jsnfs1949.26.385.
- ^ a b "Kao | Research and development of nutrition metabolism | Technology development of visceral fat measurement". www.kao.comKao. 2018/12/4Browse.
cream(English: cream) IsfatとproteinIs a thick white or light yellow liquid that is concentrated. In principlemilkIt is a product derived from the ingredients.Milk ministerial ordinanceIs "Raw milk,milkorSpecial milkからMilk fatRemoves all but 18.0% milk fat%That's what I said above."
Raw milkmilkCreams that are separated and extracted from "milk fat only" and labeled "Type: cream" are generally treated as "fresh cream". Some product names also have the designation "Junsei". 18-30 depending on fat content for intended use%"Light cream" is "for coffee", 30-48% of "heavy cream" is "for coffee"whipIt is classified as "for".The United KingdomIs divided into 18% single cream (or cream), 48% double cream, 55% clotted cream, etc. according to fat content.
Foods whose main ingredients are milk or dairy products
- Pure milk fat type
- Milk fat with “additives” such as emulsifiers and stabilizers added, and sold under the designation pure milk fat.
- Compound type
- Part of milk fat replaced with "vegetable fat" such as vegetable oil. It is also called "compound cream".
- Vegetable fat type
- It does not contain milk fat and uses only vegetable fat for fat.
These whipped cream alternatives areWhipped creamCalledIt is sold under the names such as, whipped, and fresh.JapanIn the US, alternatives using vegetable oils and fats are widely used."Craft foodsThe whipped state lasts for a long time without the need for whipping and is widely used. The milk fat content of the product has a rich flavor, and the vegetable fats and oils make it easy to melt in the mouth.
Whisked creamWhipped creamCalled,Whisk and hand mixerMake using Also known as chantilly cream and crème chantilly. Milk fatバ タ ーSolid at low temperatures as seen in℃Melting starts before and after the melting point, and when the temperature is higher than the melting point, the fluidity increases and the formed bubbles are easily broken. If it is agitated too much, it will separate into butter and whey.
Heat unrefined milkSterilizationAfter that, let stand and cool to separate the cream into upper layers.IndustrialTypicallycentrifugeIs manufactured using. Not so much from milk, but richer in milk fat than milkbuffaloMuch can be taken from milk. Buffalo milk cream is thick enough to cut with a knife,TurkishでCaimak(slide) Called.Middle East TheDessertBuffalo milk cream is preferred as the cream to be added to.
Use, processing, etc.
- As fresh creamcoffee,Black teaIn addition to that, it is drunk. In this application,evaporated milkEtc. are used.
- As flavor and richnessstew,SoupIt is added to dishes such as.
In any case, since a fat may be separated when a cream having a high milk fat content is added as it is, it is preferable to use a cream having a low milk fat content.
- sugarAdd the mixture and whisk it firmlycake OfIcing(Sugar coating), etc.SweetsOften used to decorate. AlsococoaAnd so on.
- When I put it in coffee,Wiener Coffeebecome.
- In Anglo America,Lady whip"(Reddi-wip)sprayCanned whipped cream is commercially available.
- Claim Chantilly(Whipped cream）
- バ タ ー -When vigorously stirred, fat is separated and becomes butter.
- ice cream -Made only with cream or mixed with milk.
- sour cream -Fresh creamLactic acid fermentationWhat was made.
|saturated fatty acid||23.032|
|6:0 (Caproic acid）||0.71|
|8:0 (Caprylic acid）||0.413|
|10:0 (Capric acid）||0.928|
|12:0 (Lauric acid）||1.039|
|14:0 (Myristic acid）||3.721|
|16:0 (Palmitic acid）||9.732|
|18:0 (stearic acid）||4.484|
|Monounsaturated fatty acid||10.686|
|16:1 (Palmitoleic acid）||0.829|
|18:1 (oleic acid）||9.308|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acid||1.374|
|18:2 (Linoleic acid）||0.836|
|18:3 (α-linolenic acid）||0.538|
- ^ Frequently Asked Questions: About whipped cream. How is it different from fresh cream? | Monterey Co., Ltd..
- ^ "Recruitment results of opinions and information on the examination results regarding the food health impact assessment of nitrous oxide (pdf) ”. Cabinet Office Food Safety Commission. 2015/1/8Browse.
- ^ Ministry of education "Japanese Food Standard Ingredient Table 2015 Edition (XNUMXth Edition)'
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare "Japanese dietary intake standards (2015 version)'
- ^ USDA National Nutrient Database