Photo Gareth, who opened the first brewery in Aomori City
Craft beer from Aomori ingredients Transformed from former U.S. military personnel, brewery opened Coffee and rice are also used
If you write the contents roughly
In 2016, it opened a brewery and bar "Gareth's Hideout" in Hirosaki City, brewed and sold more than 200 types, and wholesaled it to beer bars nationwide.
The first craft beer brewing in Aomori City began on the 1st.The brewer is Gareth Bar, who turned from a U.S. soldier ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hirosaki(Hirosaki) isAomoriIn the westCityIs.First in japanMunicipal systemOne of the cities that enforced.Hirosaki Domain Ofcastle townDeveloped as, and still todayTsugaru districtAs the central city ofMunicipalitiesWith a population of about 40 (2010)Hirosaki metropolitan areaIs forming.Only in Aomori prefectureNational universityIsHirosaki UniversityIs installed.
In the populationAomori,Hachinohe CityThe third largest city in the prefecture after.Edo PeriodProspered as a castle town.In the Meiji eraarmyXNUMXth DivisionIs stationedMilitary capitalandOld system Hirosaki High SchoolIs locatedGakutoIt came to take on the character as.Second World WarLater, the XNUMXth Division was disbanded.Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceHirosaki GarrisonAlthough it is located, its function as a military city has been greatly reduced.on the other hand,New universityHowever, Hirosaki University was opened andprivate universityThere are also multiple locations (Hirosaki Gakuin UniversityEtc.), even nowAcademic cityContinues to maintain his personality.Also,Metrology specific cityIs specified in.
Hirosaki CityApplesProduction accounts for about 25% of the total in Japan, Aiming to create a city that is particular about apples. "Apple-colored town HIROSAKI"TaglineIn addition toApple PieWe are working on holding contests and creating maps of famous stores with the aim of making it a specialty.. Also,Hirosaki ParkWill be held inHirosaki Sakura Festival,Hirosaki CastleIs known nationwide, "Town of castles, cherry blossoms and applesThe phrase "" has been used for a long time ("apple" is selected as the city tree and "sakura" is selected as the city flower).
In august, the countryImportant intangible folk cultural propertiesSpecified in "Hirosaki Neputa FestivalWill be held[Note 1]..With more than 100 million people every year, it is a summer festival that represents Hirosaki City.
|Hirosaki (1981-2010) climate|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||1.5|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−1.8|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−5.0|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||248|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||57.0||78.5||126.1||183.3||201.4||175.0||160.8||181.8||146.2||141.4||89.1||58.0||1,597.5|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
The highest summer temperature in Aomori prefecture is high, and sometimesExtremely hot dayIt may be recorded, but it is cooler in the morning and evening than in coastal areas such as Aomori City.Tropical nightHas not been recorded since 1999.
Maximum temperature extremum: 37.0℃(1978 8 年 月 日 3)
Minimum temperature extreme value: -16.2 ℃ (February 1978, 2)
Deepest snowfall record: 153 cm (February 2013, 2)
Daily precipitation: 277 mm (August 1977, 8)
Most hot days: 4 days (1989)
Maximum number of midsummer days: 41 days (1994)
Winter dayMaximum number of days: 138 days (1984)
Until the Edo period
- 1603(Keicho8 years) --Horikoshi Castle LordTsugaru TamanobuPlans to build a castle in Takaoka (Takaoka, now Hirosaki).
- 1609(Keicho 14th year) --The second feudal lord due to the death of TamenobuShingaru TsugaruTakes over the castle construction plan.TamenobuBodhi TempleKakushuji TempleErected.
- 1610(Keicho 15th year) --The construction of Takaoka Castle begins.
- 1611(Keicho 16th year) --Takaoka Castle completed.Temples, vassals, and merchants migrate.
- 1627(Kanei4 years)- LightningBy Takaoka CastleCastle towerIs on fire and insideGunpowderIgnite to big爆 発, 5th floor, 6th floor castle tower,Honmaru Palace,variousscaffoldBurn down.
- 1628(Kanei 5 years) --Takaoka is devoted to NobuhiraAmamiRenamed Hirosaki, named by the great priest.
- 1650(Keian3 years) --Move the temple in Teramachi to the south side of Minami Tameike (due to the great fire in Teramachi in May of the previous year).
- 1661(Kanbun4st year) ―― XNUMXth feudal lordNobumasa Tsugaru YamagaIntroductory to. On June 6, he entered Japan for the first time and started recording the clan's diary.
- 1682(Tenwa2 years) --The Hinoguchi River (currently Hirosaki Castle Ruins Nishimoat) is fully accumulated, and the Komagoshi River (currently the Komagoshi River)Iwaki River) Make a straight line.
- 1710(Hoei7 years) --Nobumasa died.By deathMt. IwakisanBuried at the foot of the mountain and built a shrine building Koshoreisha (MeijiFrom the first year TakateruTakaokaRenamed as).
- 1808(culture5 years) -10stoneBe promoted to.
- 1809(culture 6 years)- Supporter OfKuroishi DomainIs established.
- 1811(culture 8 years) --The third floor turret (substitute for the castle tower) is completed.
From Meiji to World War II
- 1871(Meiji4 years)May 7 - Abandoned DomainEstablished in Hirosaki Prefecture.
- 1871(Meiji 4 years)9 ――Hirosaki prefecture becomes Aomori prefecture and becomes the current scale.The prefectural officeAomoriMoved to.
- 1872(Meiji 5 years)May 11 --PrivateTooku GijukuEstablished.
- 1873(Meiji 6 years)May 10 --Choyo Elementary School completed.
- 1877(10th year of Meiji)8 --Western apples are the first in this prefecture.
- 1878(11th year of Meiji)3 - XNUMXth National BankOpened (the first bank in the prefecture).
- 1878 (11th year of Meiji)May 10 --In Aomori PrefectureCounty, town and village organization lawBy enforcement,Tsugaru-gunOf these, Hirosaki Castle and other areas of 1 villages in 111 town as administrative divisionsNakatsugaru-gunIs established, and the county office is set up under Hirosaki Castle.
- 1883(Meiji 16) August-Established Hirosaki Agricultural Tools Company.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 --With 30 cities nationwideMunicipal systemEnforced (first in the prefecture), most of Hirosaki Castle (Kamisukimachiexcept for[Note 2]) With the areaHirosakiWas launched.The population at the time of the enforcement of the city system was 3 and the number of households was 1375..
- 1894(27th year of Meiji)May 12 - Ou Main LineHirosaki Station - Aomori StationOpen to the public.
- 1895(28th year of Meiji)May 5 - Hirosaki ParkIs open to the public.
- 1898(31th year of Meiji)10 - Tohoku regionThe northern half is the province8th DivisionIs installed.
- 1900(Meiji 33) --City emblem卍Established.
- 1901(Meiji 34) --Established Municipal Hirosaki Hospital.
- 1906(39th year of Meiji)May 3 - Hirosaki City Library(Horie SakichiCompleted Western-style architecture by.
- 1906 (39th year of Meiji)May 5 --Hirosaki City Library opened.
- 1909(42th year of Meiji)May 6 -In the cityTelOpening.
- 1910(Meiji 43) April 4-Prefectural Technical School (currentlyHirosaki Technical High School) Open school.
- 1918(Taisho7 years)May 5 ――The first cherry blossom viewing party (Cherry Blossom Festival) Held.
- 1921(Taisho 10)May 4 - Public Hirosaki High SchoolOpening school
- 1923(Taisho 12)May 7 - Prefectural Industrial Research InstituteEstablishment
- 1927(Showa2 years)May 9 - Konan RailwayHirosaki Station- Onoe StationOpening.
- 1936(11)May 1 --Including Hirosaki StationWatoku VillageLarge printIncorporated Kazunori, Takasaki, and Katata (partly).
- 1938(13)May 2 - NHK Hirosaki Broadcasting StationOpening.
After World War II
- 1949(24)May 5 - Hirosaki UniversitySettings.
- 1955(30)May 3 - Nakatsugaru-gunShimizu,Watoku Village,Toyota Village,Horikoshi Village,Chitose Village,Fujishiro Village,Niina Village,Funazawa Village,Takasugi Village,Susono Village,Higashimeya VillageIncorporated.Higashimeya districtEnclaveBecomes
- 1956(Showa 31)- Iwaki TownIncorporated a part of Komagoe.
- 1957(32)May 9 - Minamitsugaru DistrictIshikawa TownIncorporated.
- 1960(35)May 12 --Hirosaki City Library moved to 1-6 Shimoshiroganecho.The library facilities so far areFormer Hirosaki City LibrarySave as.
- 1961(Showa 36) --The cherry blossom viewing partyCherry Blossom FestivalRenamed to.
- 1962(Showa 37)- Hirosaki Civic Centercarry out.
- 1964(Showa 39) --FirstChrysanthemum and maple festivalHeld.
- 1977(Showa 52) --FirstHirosaki Castle Snow Lantern FestivalHeld.
- 1979(Showa 54)- Hiromae Southern Wide Area Farm Road(Apple Road), in the cityTohoku ExpresswayOpening.
- 1988(63) --At the Sunazawa siteEast JapanThe oldest (Yayoi PeriodThe previous term)Paddy fieldTraces found.
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year)May 4 --Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the enforcement of the city system.
- 1990(Heisei 2 years) --Otemon Square will be constructed as a commemorative project for the 100th anniversary of the enforcement of the city system.
- 1990 (HeiseiMay 7 --Otemon Square and Hirosaki City Library new facilities completed and started sharing. 2 years)
- 2006(18)May 2 --Former Hirosaki City, Nakatsugaru DistrictIwaki Town,Soma VillageMerged with the new systemHirosakiWas launched.
- 2006(18)May 11 --The city emblem "Swastika" of Shin Hirosaki City, the city flower "Sakura", and the city tree "Apple" are established.
- 2011(23) --400 years since the completion of Hirosaki Castle, throughout the yearHirosaki Castle 400th Anniversary FestivalHeld.
- Hiroshi Sakurada(August 2018, 4, 16th term)
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|Former Mayor of Hirosaki|
|1||Kikuchi Kuro||December 1889 (Meiji 22)||December 1890 (Meiji 23)|
|2||Yoshiren Nagao||December 1890 (Meiji 23)||December 1891 (Meiji 24)|
|3||December 1891 (Meiji 24)||December 1896 (Meiji 29)|
|4 - 5||Yoshiren Nagao||May 1896, 29||December 1905 (Meiji 38)|
|6||Osanai Tetsuya||May 1905, 38||December 1911 (Meiji 44)|
|7||Kikuchi Kuro||May 1911, 44||August 1913 (Taisho 2)|
|8||Ito Shigeru||August 1913 (Taisho 2)||August 1914 (Taisho 3)|
|9||Yoshiren Nagao||May 1914, 3 (Taisho 3)||August 1918 (Taisho 7)|
|10 - 11||Ishigooka Bunkichi||May 1918, 7 (Taisho 6)||August 1926 (Taisho 15)|
|12||May 1926, 15 (Taisho 6)||December, 1930 (Showa 5)|
|13||Sadaichi Miyadate||March 1930, 5 (Showa 7)||December, 1933 (Showa 8)|
|14||March 1933, 8 (Showa 9)||March 1934, 9 (Showa 6)|
|15||Ishigooka Bunkichi||March 1934, 9 (Showa 6)||March 1938, 13 (Showa 3)|
|16||Hideo Nyuui||March 1938, 13 (Showa 3)||December, 1942 (Showa 17)|
|17||Unjiro Kuzuhara||March 1942, 17 (Showa 7)||March 1945, 20 (Showa 12)||Die|
|18||December, 1946 (Showa 21)||December, 1947 (Showa 22)|
|Former Mayor of Hirosaki|
|19||Tsutomu Iwabuchi||December, 1947 (Showa 22)||December, 1951 (Showa 26)|
|20||Sayome Sakurada||March 1951, 26 (Showa 4)||December, 1955 (Showa 30)|
|21||Tsutomu Iwabuchi||March 1955, 30 (Showa 4)||March 1956, 31 (Showa 1)||Die|
|22 - 26||March 1956, 31 (Showa 2)||December, 1976 (Showa 51)|
|27 - 30||Fukushi Bunchi||December, 1976 (Showa 51)||1992（Heisei 4）/ 2|
|31 - 34||Takashi Kanazawa||1992（Heisei 4）/ 2||2006（Heisei 18）/ 4|
|1||2006 (Heisei 18)/4/16||2010 (Heisei 22)/4/15|
|2 - 3||Noriyuki Kasai||2010 (Heisei 22)/4/16||2018 (Heisei 30)/4/15|
|4||Hiroshi Sakurada||2018 (Heisei 30)/4/16||Incumbent|
|In this section,JIS X 0213: Contains the characters specified in 2004 (3rd character of Soma Soichi) (Details).|
|Candidate name||This||Political party||Recommend||Votes|
|Candidate name||This||Political party||Recommend||Votes|
|Hironori Chiba||Japan Communist Party||10,165|
|Candidate name||This||Political party||Recommend||Votes|
- Hirosaki City Hall
- Iwaki Government Building (formerly Iwaki Town Hall)
- Soma Government Building (formerly Soma Village Office)
Branch office / branch office
- Higashimeya branch office
- Funazawa branch office
- Takasugi branch office
- Susono branch office
- Shinwa branch office
- Ishikawa branch office
- Citizen's Division Station Branch
- Citizen's Division Joto Branch
- PR magazine
- PR program
- Egao Hirosaki "Vitamin Hi" (RAB (RAB)Aomori Broadcasting), ATV (Aomori TV), ABA (Aomori Asahi Broadcasting) Broadcast once every two months with rotating production)
- Information from Mimi Municipal Administration (FM APPLE WAVE, Mon-Fri 7:30-7:35, 17:15-17:20)
- Information on anything administrative (FM APPLE WAVE, Mon-Fri 11:30-11:40)
|In this section,JIS X 0213: Contains the characters specified in 2004 (the second character of Juichi Ozaki) (Details).|
|This section includes some computers andBrowsing softwareCharacters that cannot be displayed with (○ The first character of Tomomi Tani is a high variant (Hashigodaka)) is included. .|
- Constant number: 28 people
- Term: 2019 (ReiwaFirst Year) May 5th-1 (2023th year of Reiwa) May 5th
- Chair: Kazue Kiyono (Kimiaki Kiyo, 7th term)
- Vice-chairman: Keiji Odagiri (Kimiaki Kiyo, 4th term)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is representative)|
|Sowakai||7||◎ Juichi Ozaki, Hirohide Makinae, Taro Nomura, Takahiro Kimura, Kei Ishiyama, Masaki Ebina, Sota Fukushi|
|Kiba Kimiaki||6||◎ Tsurugaya Keiichi, Shimoyama Fumio, Kiyono Kazue, Kudo Mitsushi, Odagiri Keiji, Tonosaki Katsuyasu|
|Koshinkai||4||◎ Kenichi Ichido, Takashi Miyamoto, Gen Tanaka, Akio Mikami|
|Japan Communist Party||3||◎ Akio Koshi, Hisashi Ishida, Yuichi Konishi|
|Kokai||3||◎ Takeshi Matsuhashi, Tetsu Sato, Go Saito|
|Sakura future||2||◎ Shoichi Imaizumi, Hiroyuki Takeuchi|
|Independent||3||Chizuru Ishioka, Takashi Sakamoto, Daisuke Narita|
On September 2012, 9, on the last day of the September regular meeting of the city council, the fixed number was changed from 21.28The draft ordinance was passed.The constant change has been applied since the 2015 city council election.
Aomori Prefectural Assembly (Hirosaki City constituency)
|In this section,JIS X 0213: Contains the characters specified in 2004 (3rd character of Soma Soichi) (Details).|
- Aomori Prefectural AssemblyMunicipalities: Hirosaki City,Nishimeya Village
- Constant number: 6 people
- Term: November 2019th, 4 (Reiwa 30st year)-November 2023th, 5 (4th year of Reiwa)
|Name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins|
|Harumi Ando||Japan Communist Party||4|
|Takashi Tsurugaya||Democratic Union||1|
As of 2019 year 5 month 1 day.
House of Representatives
- Election district:Aomori Prefecture 3st Ward(Hirosaki City,Goshogawara, Kuroishi,Tsugaru City,Hirakawa,Minamitsugaru District,Kitatsugaru-gun,Nishitsugaru-gun,Nakatsugaru-gun）
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
- Station square-Omachi
- Other districts / multiple stores
- Sato Cho
- Fish San Fisheries
- Corp Aomori
- Universe Hirosaki Katada store
- Universe Hirosaki Joto store
- Universe Hirosaki Minamiomachi store
- Universe Hirosaki Matsubara store
- U Mart Kikyono store
- Beniya Shoji
- Beny Mart Matsubara
- Turnip center
- Business supermarket
- Aeon Town YasuharaShopping center
- AEON TOWNHirosaki Hinokuchi
- Yamada Denki
■ Maruesu Housewife's ShopAfter closing, some stores in Hirosaki City were taken over by Universe (U Mart).
- Rikuoku Shinposha
- Tooku NipposhaHirosaki branch office
- FM Apple Wave(FM APPLE WAVE Community FM station）
- NHK Hirosaki Branch
- Aomori BroadcastingHirosaki branch office
- Aomori TVHirosaki branch office
- Aomori Asahi BroadcastingHirosaki branch office
- FM AomoriHirosaki branch office
- Michinoku Bank(Hirosaki Sales Department is the former head office of Hirosaki Mutual Bank)
- Aomori Bank
- Akita BankHirosaki branch
- Japan Finance CorporationHirosaki Branch (Hirosaki Branch is for the National Life Department only)
- Too Shinkin Bank(Head office location)
- Aomori Shinkin BankWe have several bases in the city, including the Hirosaki branch.
- Aomori Credit UnionHirosaki branch
- Tohoku Labor BankHirosaki branch
- JA BankEach base of
- SMBC Nikko SecuritiesHirosaki branch
- All laboredHirosaki branch
- Apples --"Tree" in Hirosaki City.The city hall has a department with the name of an apple, such as the Apple Agriculture Division.
- Tsugaru Hirosaki Agricultural Cooperative(JA Tsugaru Hirosaki)
- Tsugaru Mirai Agricultural Cooperative(JA Tsugaru Mirai)
- Soma Village Agricultural Cooperative(JA Somamura)
- VIVA Hirosaki (discontinued in 2014)
Japan Post operates a postal service in the city.The following is a list of bases in the city of Japan Post.
Directly operated post office
- Hirosaki Post Office[Collection and delivery station] (84002)
- Susono Post Office [Collection and Delivery Office] (84062)
- Soma Post Office[Collection/delivery station] (84080)
- Iwaki Post Office [Collection and Delivery Office] (84083)
- Hirosaki Honcho Post Office (84041)
- Hirosaki Tomita Post Office (84058)
- Kuniyoshi Post Office (84065)
- Hirosaki Sasamoricho Post Office (84076)
- Takasugi Post Office (84088)
- Hirosaki Takajomachi Post Office (84089)
- Hirosaki Oshimizu Post Office (84091)
- Hyakuzawa Post Office (84092)
- Hirosaki Hamanocho Post Office (84099)
- Hirosaki Shigemorimachi Post Office (84104)
- Ishikawa Post Office (84113)
- Hirosaki Ekimae Post Office (84141)
- Shinwa Post Office (84175)
- Onizawa Post Office (84176)
- Hirosaki Sakaizeki Post Office (84189)
- Funazawa Post Office (84193)
- Hirosaki Kamenokomachi Post Office (84208)
- Hirosaki Ozawa Post Office (84214)
- Hirosaki Shinakawamachi Post Office (84219)
- Hirosaki Kamisukimachi Post Office (84223)
- Hirosaki Sanzeji Post Office (84233)
- Hirosaki Kikyono Town Post Office (84236)
- Hirosaki Matsubara Post Office (84245)
- Hirosaki Katada Post Office (84248)
- Akudo Post Office (84252)
- Hirosaki Matsugae Post Office (84256)
- Hirosaki Josei Post Office (84258)
- Hirosaki Jonan Post Office (84270)
- Hirosaki Suehiro Post Office (84285)
- Hirosaki Joto Post Office (84291)
Simple post office
- ToriinoSimple post office(84702)
- Japan Post (84718)
- Mukomagoshi Post Office (84737)
- Tokoshinai Post Office (84757)
- Itchoki Post Office (84762)
- Otomo Post Office (84775)
- Nyui Simple Post Office (84789)
Sister cities/partner cities
- Shari Town(HokkaidoShari-gun) (2006(18)May 11）
- In 1807 (4th year of culture), the Northern Guard by the Hirosaki Domain formed a friendship city tie-up.The background is "Tsugaru feudal lord murder case"reference.
- Ota City(Gunma) (2006(18)May 11）
The central city area of Hirosaki City was developed based on the town division of the castle town built during the feudal era. 1894(27th year of Meiji),Ou Main LineAs a stopHirosaki StationWhen the city opened, the city area expanded from the castle town to Hirosaki Station,1898(31th year of Meiji)Army XNUMXth DivisionThe city area expanded to the south due to the installation and maintenance of military facilities in.
Above all, commerce has prospered since the feudal era,Meiji EraToShopping districtTurned intoEmbankmentSurroundings andPublic railwayDevelopment began with the opening of Hirosaki Station in Japan, and after the war it became a commercial area with repeated redevelopment.Hirosaki StationPrevious district(Omotemachi,Ekimae Town,Station square,OmachiEtc.), focusing on the two areasDepartment store,Station buildingCommercial facilities and restaurants such as are concentrated.
In addition,Hirosaki ParkSurroundings (especiallyKamishiroganechoとShimoshiroganecho) IsHirosaki City Hall,Aomori District Public Prosecutor's OfficeHirosaki branch,Aomori District CourtIt forms a government office district where facilities such as the Hirosaki branch are located, and connects the station square with Dotemachi and the government office district.100 yen bus(Dotemachi circulation 100 yen bus) Is in operation.
During the feudal era,HonchoWas in the center of Hirosaki Castle,1897Around (Meiji 30), the central shopping district moved to Dotemachi due to the effects of population growth and changes in purchasing power due to the establishment of the 8th Division of the Army.
1950 eraToHirosaki Electric RailwayOwani LineIs open.The first train on this lineTerminal stationIsChuohirosaki StationBut close to DotemachiYoshino TownWhen it opens in, the area around Central StationRed light districtDeveloped as.
さ ら に,1960 eraLater"Money Chief Takeda Department Store"Goshogawara"NakazoDepartment stores such as "department stores" began to set up stores in Dotemachi, and as a result of Dotemachi and its surroundings becoming one of the leading commercial agglomeration areas in Hirosaki City, it has been positioned in the central city area of Hirosaki City to this day. There is.
Hirosaki station square
The development of Hirosaki Station, centered on JR Hirosaki Station, began with the opening of Hirosaki Station, a public railway station, in the Meiji era.After that, the city area expanded to the south due to the development of military facilities by the establishment of the 8th Division Command of the Army..
After the war, a shopping street centered on retail stores was formed in front of the station,1979(Showa 54),Black marketCitizens have increasingly criticized the area in front of the station, where the cityscape has remained since the times. As a result, the land readjustment project for the station square area has begun.Retail stores disappeared as a result of business, and instead large hotels andIto-Yokado Hirosaki storeCommercial facilities such as are now lined up.
From the 1980s to the 1990s, in the station square areaStation building,Shoppers Hirosaki (currently Hiroro)The current station square area is functioning as a complex center for transportation, product sales, eating and drinking in Hirosaki City.
Former Iwaki Town
2006(18)May 2, Old merged with Hirosaki CityIwaki TownIt is,Aomori Prefectural Road 3 Hirosakidake Ajigasawa LineAn urban area is formed along theKadaAround the district andIwaki RiverIt has two urban areas, the eastern urban area along the road..
Heisei 27CensusLooking at the population change from the previous survey, it was 3.30 people, a decrease of 177,411%, and the increase/decrease rate was 40nd among the 5 municipalities in the prefecture.
|Population distribution by age in Hirosaki City and the whole country (2005)||Hirosaki City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Hirosaki City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Hirosaki General Health Center
- Iwaki Health and Welfare Center
- National Hospital Organization Hirosaki Hospital
- Hirosaki Municipal Hospital
- Hirosaki University Hospital
- Hirosaki Police Station
- Hirosaki station squarePolice box
- Central police box
- Joto police box
- Masugata police box
- Ishikawa police box
- South police box
- Josai police box
- Miyazono police box
- Funasawa station
- Fujishiro station
- Takasugi police box
- Shinwa Representative Office
- Susono police box
- Iwaki station
- Soma police box
- Hirosaki Motor Driver License Examination Center
- Hirosaki District Fire Department
- Hirosaki Fire Department
- East Fire Department
- Tohoku Nutrition College
- Hirosaki Hospitality Academy
- Aomori Hair Artist Academy
- Sunmode School of Design
- SKK Information Business College
Junior high school
- National (National University Corporation）
Elementary and middle school
- National (national university corporation)
*The following are closed schools.
- Kusanagi Elementary School --Omori character Udaura (newly established supporting elementary school in 2016)
- Shusai Elementary School --Totsurazawa character Akasaka (same as above)
- Yayoi Elementary School --Yayoi character Yayoidaira (integrated into Funazawa Elementary School in 2014)
- Hyakuzawa Elementary School --Hyakuzawa Terasawa (integrated into Iwaki Elementary School in 2018)
- Otomo Elementary School --Otomo character Udano (integrated into Shinwa Elementary School in 2021)
- Sanwa Elementary School --Sanwa character Kawai (same as above)
- National (national university corporation)
- Aomori Prefectural Hirosaki School for the Deaf --Haragatai
- Aomori Prefectural Hirosaki XNUMXst Special Education School - NakabesshoHirayama
- Aomori Prefectural Hirosaki Second Special Education School --Nakabessho Mukaino
- National (national university corporation)
- Corporate / Private: 10 gardens
Facilities other than school education
- Hirosaki nursery school
- Tokoshinai nursery school (closed / closed)
- Yayoi nursery school
- Sasadate nursery school
- Tokiwano nursery school
- Hyakuzawa nursery school
- Soma nursery school
- Corporate / Private: 69 facilities
- Hirosaki City Library
Vocational training facility
- Hirosaki Cooking Joint Higher Vocational Training School
- Hirosaki Vocational Ability Development School
- Hirosaki Washi Higher Vocational Training School
Museums and museum
- Hirosaki City Museum[In Hirosaki Park, Shimoshiroganecho]Registered Museum
- Hirosaki Castle Information Center [Hirosaki Park castle tower, Shimoshiroganecho]
- Hirosaki Municipal Folklore Museum [Otemon Square, Shimoshiroganecho]
- Hirosaki University Museum [Hirosaki University, Bunkyocho]
- Hyakkokumachi Exhibition Hall
- Fujita Memorial Garden Archaeological Museum [Kamishiroganecho]
- Former Fujita Family Residence (Dazai Osamu Manabi no Ie) [Miyukicho]
- Aomori Bank Memorial Museum[Motonagamachi]
- Takateru Shrine Treasure Hall [Takaoka character Jinbano]
- Narumi KanameMemorial Pottery Hall [Oura, Yoshita]
- Takaoka no Mori Hirosaki Clan History Museum [Takaoka character Shishizawa]
- Hirosaki Civic Center(1,343 seats)
- Hirosaki Cultural Center (552 seats)
- Iwaki Cultural Center "Asoberu" (584 seats)
- Civic Cultural Exchange Hall (300 seats)
Learning facilities, etc.
- Hirosaki City Comprehensive Learning Center
- Hirosaki City Machinaka Information Center
- Hirosaki Citizens' Participation Center
- Ekimae Memorial Hall
Physical education facility
- Hirosaki Civic Gymnasium (Gojikkokumachi)
- Hirosaki City Athletic Park(Toyota)
- Kasai Sports Center (Ishiwatari)
- Sasamori Memorial Gymnasium (Shimoshiroganecho)
- HirosakiB&GMarine Center (Yawata Town)
- Hirosaki City Iwaki B & G Marine Center (Kanehira Sarusawa)
- Shinwa District Physical Education and Cultural Exchange Center
- Susonochiku Taiiku Cultural Exchange Center
- Shimizu Exchange Center
- Miyagawa Exchange Center
- Kinzokucho Sports Center (Kinzokucho）
- Minamitomitamachi Physical Education Center (Minamitomitamachi)
- Iwaki Youth Sports Center
- Iwakigawa Citizen's Golf Course
- Sun Life Hirosaki
- Spark Hirosaki (Ishiwatari)
- Johoku Family Pool (Hachimancho)
- Second Civic Pool (Nakano)
- Dai 3 City Swimming Pool (Hachimancho)
- Heated pool Ishikawa (Muramoto, Koganezaki)
- Mt. Iwakisan General Park (Hyakuzawa character base)
- Soma Fureaikan
- Central public hall
- Central Community Center Iwakikan
- Central Public Hall Somakan
- Higashimeya Public Hall
- Watoku Community Center
- Eastern public hall
- Shimizu Community Center
- Ishikawa Public Hall
- Horikoshi Public Hall
- Millennium Public Hall
- Funazawa Public Hall
- Takasugi Community Center
- Susono Public Hall
- Shinwa Public Hall
- Fujishiro Public Hall
- Central station:Hirosaki Station
- Contact to adjacent municipalities
- Contact to the prefectural office location: JR Ou Main Line
- Extensive contact: JR Ou Line
- JR Ou Line:Ishikawa Station --Hirosaki Station - Naijoshi Station
- Konan Railway Daegu Line:Chuohirosaki Station - Hirokoshita Station - Hirosaki Gakuin Omae Station - Seiai Chuko-mae Station - Chitose Station - Koguriyama Station - Matsukitai Station - Tsugaru Osawa Station - Gijuku High School Mae Station - Ishikawa Station - Ishikawa Pool-mae Station
- Konan Railway Konan Line: Hirosaki Station- Hirosakihigashikomae Station - Undokoen-mae Station - Niisato Station
- Stations that existed in the past
Hirosaki Bus TerminalIs the center.From "Highway Bus Transportation Results under the Tohoku Transport Bureau Jurisdiction" of the Tohoku Transport Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism2005(17) Addition of the number of passengers
- Daytime flight
- Yodel(Konan Bus・JR Bus Tohoku-Iwate North Bus-Iwate Prefecture Transportation） 17.6 million people
- Castle(Konan Bus・Miyagi Transportation・ JR Bus Tohoku) 10.4 million people
- Hirosaki- Sendai
- Sky(Konan Bus) 1.1 million people
- Aomori / Hirosaki- (I.e.
- Night flight
- Nocturne(Konan Bus-Keikyu Express Bus） 8.4 in total
- PandaUeno Line(Konan Bus) 1.0 million people
- Aomori / Hirosaki --Ueno
- Panda Shinjuku Line(Konan Bus)
- Goshogawara / Hirosaki- Busta Shinjuku
- Routes that existed in the past
All local buses in the city are operated by Konan Bus.
- Hirosaki-Aomori Airport Line
- Hirosaki-Namioka Line
- Hirosaki-Goshogawara Line
- Hirosaki-Kuroishi Line (via Hinuma)
- Hirosaki-Kuroishi Line (via Toyomaki and Takada)
- Hirosaki-Owani / Ikarigaseki Line
- Hirosaki Station-Dogazawa / Tokoshinai / Ajigasawa Line (via Takasugi / Onizawa)
- Hirosaki Station-Dogasawa Line (via Nukatsubo / Naragi)
- Hirosaki Station-Itayanagi Line (via Sanzeji)
- Hirosaki Station-Ishiwatari Line (via Hamanomachinishi)
- Hirosaki Station-Iwaka Line (via Johoku)
- Hirosaki Station-Miyazono housing complex line (via police station)
- Hirosaki Bus Terminal-Kanda Line (via Social Welfare Center)
- Hirosaki Station-Nishimeya Village Hall Line
- Hirosaki Station-Aqua Green Village ANMON / Tsugaru Pass Line * Anmon Shirakami, summer service
- Hirosaki Station-Soma Government Building Line
- Hirosaki Station-Kaikidaira Line (via Takaoka)
- Take Onsen-Tsugaru Iwaki Skyline Line * Summer service
- Hirosaki Station-Yayoi Line (via Yoshita)
- Hirosaki Station-Kuzuhara Line (via Yoshita)
- Hirosaki Station-Iwaki Government Building Line
- Hirosaki Station-Fujishiro Sales Office Line (via Josai Ohashi)
- Hirosaki Station-Fujishiro Sales Office Line (via Technical High School)
- Hirosaki Station-Kudoji Line (via Shichu High School)
- Hirosaki Station-Kinzokudanchi / Sakuragaoka Line (via Kikyono)
- Hirosaki Station-Kinzokudanchi / Sakuragaoka Line (via Masu type)
- Hirosaki Station-Koguriyama Line (via Tomita Odori)
- Hirosaki Station-Oinomori Line (via Tomita Odori)
- Hirosaki Station-Gakuencho Line (via Tomita Odori)
- Hirosaki Station-Yasuhara housing complex line (via Tomita Odori)
- Hirosaki Station-Zatoishi Line (via Matsumorimachi / Yasuhara housing complex)
- Hirosaki Station-Self-Defense Forces Line (via Tomita Odori / Yasuhara housing complex)
- Hirosaki Station-Self-Defense Forces Line (via Kadoke / Yasuhara housing complex)
- Hirosaki Station-Hirosaki Sales Office Line (via Kiyohara / Yasuhara housing complex)
- Hirosaki Station Castle East Exit-Yasuhara Line (via Arcadia)
- Fujishiro Sales Office-Oguriyama Line (via Technical High School / Matsumorimachi)
- Fujishiro Sales Office-Yasuhara housing complex line (via Hamamachi / Tomita Odori)
- Hirosaki Bus Terminal-Sakuragaoka Line (via City Hall / Midorigaoka)
- Hirosaki Bus Terminal-Sakuragaoka Line (via Jonan)
- Sakurano Hirosaki Store-Sakuragaoka Line (via Hirosaki Bus Terminal / Jonan)
- Hirosaki Bus Terminal-Tsuchido Line (via Sakaemachi / Hamamachi housing complex)
- Hirosaki Bus Terminal-Sakura housing complex line
100 yen bus route
- Dotemachi circulation 100 yen bus
- Joto Ring 100 Yen Bus (Around Omachi)
- Joto Ring 100 Yen Bus (Watoku Around)
- Hirosaki Station Castle East Exit Ring 100 Yen Bus
- Tamenobu Hirosaki Station-Apple Park Line (via Tsugaru-han Neputa Village) * Summer service, 200 yen for some sections
- General national road
- Prefectural road
- Main local road
- Aomori Prefectural Road 3 Hirosakidake Ajigasawa Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 28 Iwasaki Nishimeya Hirosaki Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 30 Mt. Iwakisan Loop Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 31 Hiromae Akezawa Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 35 Goshogawara Iwaki Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 37 Hiromae Kashiwa Line
- General prefectural road
- Aomori Prefectural Road 109 Hirosaki Hiraga Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 112 Hachimangu Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 125 Otomo Itayagi Stop Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 126 Kudoji Shinteramachi Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 127 Ishikawa Dotemachi Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 128 Matsuki Hirabashi Ushiko Stop Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 129 Sekigahira Godai Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 130 Kikyono Tomita Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 131 Maesaka Fujisaki Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 132 Tokoshi Inland Oku Morita Stop Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 144 Hiragamon Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 204 Soma Tokiwano Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 260 Ishikawa Momota Line(Former National Highway No. 7)
- Aomori Prefectural Road 268 Hirosaki Inakadate Kuroishi Line(Former National Highway No. 102)
- Main local road
- Wide area agricultural road
- Tsugaru Chubu Wide Area Farm Road (Yamanami Road)
- Hiromae Southern Wide Area Farm Road(Apple Road: The official route names are "Hirosaki City Road Momosawa Sanbonyanagi Line" "Hirosaki City Road Oguriyama Yamashita Yuguchi Line" "Hirosaki City Road Shimoyuguchi Line 9" "Hirosaki City Road Yuguchi East Line" "Hirosaki City Road" 5 lines of "Kanehira Sanbonyanagi Line")
- Cycle Net HIROSAKI (paid bicycle rental for sightseeing)
* "Important cultural property"Cultural property protection lawRefers to an important cultural property designated by the national government (Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan) based on the provisions of.
Historic sites / parks / leisure
- Itabi PagodaNakabesshoKuzuno) Important Art ObjectBuilt in 1288 (late Kamakura period).
- Hirosaki Castle(Hirosaki Park) (Shimoshiroganecho) (Important Cultural Property: 9 buildings including castle tower ）
- Otemon Square
- Hirosaki Municipal Tourist Center / Yamasha Exhibition Hall
- Miniature structures
- Horikoshi Castle(country'sHistoric site）
- Tsugaru Clan Neputa Village
- Starvation memorial name tower, starvation memorial title tower (Higashiwatoku Town, Senshuji) City-designated tangible cultural property, eachTempo's Great FamineA memorial tower for the starving dead.
- Zirakuen(MiyadateTatezawa Azamiya) Scenic spot
- Agegame Garden(Kamenokomachi) Registration memorial, A modern garden that conveys the style of Takegaku Oishi.
- Former Kikuchi Garden (Hirosaki Akira no Hoshi Kindergarten Garden) (Konya Town) Registration memorial, A modern garden that conveys the style of Takegaku Oishi.
- Narita Family Garden (Tree)PrefectureScenic spot
- Sadashoji Garden (Shinteramachi) Prefecture scenic spot
- Fujita Memorial Garden
- Take Hot Springs
- Hyakuzawa Onsen
- Yuda Onsen
- Tsugaru Iwaki Skyline
- Asobe no Mori Iwakiso
- Romantic star and forest soma
- Hirosaki Castle Botanical Garden
- Yayoi Ikoi Square
- Hirosaki Apple Park
- Transportation Square (Shirokita Park)
- Children's Forest
- Citizen's forest
- Takanagane Recreation Forest (Closed in 29)
- KoguriyamaRural exchange park
- Horai Square
- Takaoka no Mori Hirosaki Clan History Museum
Shrines and temples
- Saishoin(Doyamachi) (Important Cultural Property:Five-storied pagoda）
- (Yawata Town) (Important Cultural Property: Main shrine, Karamon）
- Hirosaki Toshogu() (Important Cultural Property: Main shrine）
- Hirosaki Tenmangu(Nishishigemori）
- Kumanookuteru Shrine ((I.e.) (Important Cultural Property: Main shrine) (Prefectural handy: Warabitetou）
- Koteru Shrine(Takaoka) (Important Cultural Property: Main shrine, etc., Tachi Meiyu Seisaku, Tachi Mamoru）
- Mt. Iwakisan Shrine(HyakuzawaAji Terazawa) (Important Cultural Property: Romon, Haiden, Main shrine, Okumon, Mizugaki, Nakamon）
- Zenrin Street(Nishishigemori)
- Seiganji Temple ((I.e.) (Important Cultural Property: Sanmon）
- Choshoji Temple (Nishishigemori) (Important Cultural Property: Sanmon, Tsugaru family mausoleum, Mikagedo, Main hall,Backside, Copper bell) (Prefectural Choho: Sanson Buddha and its kitchen,Doctor YakushiSanmon Honzon, Tsugaru Tamenobu statue) (City designated tangible cultural property: Kuromon)
- Kakushuji Temple (Fujishiro) (Important Cultural Property: Tsugaru Tamenobu , Main hall) (City-designated tangible cultural property: wooden statue of Taiko)
- Sazaedo (Nishishigemori) (City-designated tangible cultural property. Around 1839 (Tenpo 10),Rich merchantDonated. )
- Rinshoji Temple (Nishishigemori) (Prefectural treasure: Kushoin mortuary tablet)）
- Kumanomiya (Akanecho) (Prefectural treasure: main shrine）
- Gankisan Shrine (TokoshinaiSarusawa Pond) (Prefectural handy: Main shrine,alligator Inscription dedicated to the XNUMXth year of Keicho）
- Taiguji Temple (Shinteramachi) (Prefectural handy: Main hall, Eleven-faced Kanzeon statue）
- Enmei-ji Temple (Shinteramachi) (Prefectural treasure: Main hall）
- Hoonji Temple (Shinteramachi) (Prefectural handy: Main hall）
- Hongyoji Temple (Shinteramachi) (Prefectural handy: Gokokudo)）
- Saikou-ji Temple (Shinteramachi) (Prefectural treasure: wood carvingAmida NyoraiStatue）
- Saifukuji Temple (Shinteramachi) (Prefectural handy:Yen skyEleven-faced Kannon image, EnkuJizo Bosatsuimage）
- Teishoji Temple ([Shinteramachi) (City-designated tangible cultural property: wooden Buddha Nirvana)
- Great Buddha (石川Character Daibutsu) (City-designated tangible cultural property: wooden eleven-faced Kannon sitting statue)
- Nyui Shrine (NyuiNozawa) (City-designated tangible cultural property: Shrine (former Bishamon-do) -Built in 1655, Olympic Tower- Kamakura Period）
- Important traditional buildings preservation area - Nakacho, Hirosaki City
- Ishiba Family Residence(Kamenokomachi) Important cultural property Late Edo merchant house
- Former Ito Family Residence (Wakadocho) Prefecture handy Early Edo Clan Medical Housing
- Former Iwata Family Residence (Wakadocho) Prefecture Handy Late Edo samurai residence
- Former Umeda Family Residence (Wakadocho) Late Edo Samurai Residence
- Former Ishidoya Family Residence (KawaiOkamoto) A tangible cultural property designated by the city, a house of a wealthy farmer in the late Edo period.
- Yangkamean (Kamenokomachi) City-designated tangible cultural property Tea room (Tsugaru-han Neputa Village)
(In chronological order)
- Former "Kakusan" kimono store (currently Hirosaki City (currently Hirosaki City)HyakuishichoExhibition Hall]) (Hyakuishicho)1883(Meiji 16).
- Former Aomori Prefectural Ordinary Junior High School Main Building (currently Kagamigaoka Memorial Museum) (Shinteramachi),1894(Meiji 27).
- Former Tooku Gijuku Foreign Teachers' Hall (In Otemon Square,Shimoshiroganecho) Prefecture handy,1903(Meiji 36).
- Former Fifty-nine Bank Main Store Main Building(CurrentAomori BankMemorial Hall) (Motonagamachi) Important Cultural Property,1904(Meiji 37).Horie Sakichidesign.
- Japanese Christian Church Hirosaki Church Church (Motoderamachi) Prefecture handy, Design, constructionHorie SakichiChild, Isaburo Saito.1906(Meiji 39).
- Former Hirosaki City Library (In Otemon Square,Shimoshiroganecho) Prefecture handy,1906(Meiji 39).Horie SakichiAnd others.
- Hirosaki Gakuin Foreign Missionary Hall (Minoricho) Important cultural property,1906(Meiji 39).Design and construction
- Former Hirosaki Kairyosha(Currently Hirosaki Women's Welfare Academy) (Miyuki Town) Important cultural property,1907(Meiji 40).Horie Sakichidesign.
- Catholic Hirosaki ChurchChurch (Hyakkacho)1910(Meiji 43).Designed and constructed by Father Auger, Tsunekichi Yokoyama (Horie SakichiBrother of).
- oldXNUMXth DivisionSecretary's Office (currently Hirosaki Mayor's Office) (Kamishiroganecho) Registered Tangible Cultural Property.1917(Taisho 6) Completed.
- Hirosaki Anglican Church of Japan (Yamamichicho) Prefecture handy,1920(Taisho 9).Designed by James M. Gardiner.Construction is forest green.
- Former Fujita family villa(Fujita Memorial Garden Western-style building) (Kamishiroganecho) Registered Tangible Cultural Property: Western-style building,1921(10th year of Taisho).
- Former Hirosaki High SchoolForeign Teachers' Hall (Bunkyo Town) Registered Tangible Cultural Property,1925(14th year of Taisho).
- Former HirosakiInexhaustibleCompany building (Mikami Building) (Motoderamachi) Registered Tangible Cultural Property.1927(Showa 2),ア ー ル デ コKey.
Modern architecture (Kunio Maekawadesign)
- Kimura Industrial Research Institute (Zaifucho) Registered Tangible Cultural Property,1932(Showa 7).
- Hirosaki Chuo High School Auditorium (Kuranushicho）1954(Showa 29).
- Hirosaki City Hall Mae (Kamishiroganecho)1958(Showa 33).
- Hirosaki Civic Hall (Hirosaki ParkOf whichShimoshiroganecho）1964(Showa 39).
- Hirosaki Municipal Hospital (Omachi）1971(Showa 46).
- Hirosaki City Museum (in Hirosaki Park, Shimoshiroganecho)1976(Showa 51).
- Hirosaki City Gardening Information Center (in Hirosaki Park, Shimoshiroganecho)1980(Showa 55).
- Hirosaki City Saiba (Tokiwazaka）1983(Showa 58).
Old trees and rows of trees
- Osugi (TokoshinaiSarusawa, Gankisan Shrine) Prefectural Natural Monument, Estimated tree age 1,000 years.Mt. Iwakisan Shrine OfOmenAccording to the shrine,Kanji5 years(1091) Moved from here.
- Tomei cedar ((I.e.Iwasaki Prefecture Natural Monument, Estimated tree age 700 years.This place is related to Shugendo, and it is said that its history goes back more than 800 years.
- Mukaitonose Mokugenji (Sendanbanobodaiju) (Mukaitonose) Prefecture natural monument, Is considered to be evidence of the Hirosaki Domain's Oyakuen.
- Weeping cherry tree in Tenmangu (Nishishigemori, Tenmangu) Prefectural natural monumentThe tree is at least 500 years old and is the oldest weeping cherry tree in the prefecture.
- Onizawa'sKashiwa(Onizawa character Sarusawa, Oni Shrine) Prefectural natural monument,Mt. Ooyama Gion Shrine OfGod body.
- Kasumizakura in the 5th year of Shotoku (in Hirosaki Park, Shimoshiroganecho)
- Japan's oldest Yoshino cherry tree (in Hirosaki Park, Shimoshiroganecho)
- Somei Yoshino, Japan's largest trunk circumference (in Hirosaki Park, Shimoshiroganecho)
- A row of pine trees on the Hyakuzawa Highway and Takaoka Highway (Hyakuzawa, Takaoka, etc.) Prefectural Natural Monument, Developed as a worship road to Hyakuzawa Temple (currently Mt. Iwakisan Shrine) and a worship road to Takaoka Reisha (currently Takateru Shrine).
Roadside station / direct sales office
- Roadside Station Hirosaki Sun Festa Ishikawa
- JA Tsugaru Hirosaki Green House Mother's Shop
- JA Tsugaru Hirosaki Hirosaki Fresh Group (Tsugaru Clan Neputa VillageInside)
- JA Tsugaru Hirosaki Direct Sales Office Agrimarket Shikisaikan
- JA Soma Village Special Product Direct Sales Center "Apple Forest"
- JA Tsugaru Mirai Apple Direct Sales Office Ringoya (Tsugaru Clan Neputa Village)
- ANEKKO General Exchange Base Facility Direct Sales Store Noichigo
- Hirosaki West District Direct Sales Office Waiwai Square
Hirosaki Four Great Festival
- Hirosaki Sakura Festival(Late April-Early May)-Sakura is also the "tree" of the old city.
- Hirosaki Neputa Festival(August 8-1): Important Intangible Folk Cultural Property100 sound scenes in Japan
- Hirosaki Castle Chrysanthemum and Autumn Leaves Festival(Mid-October-Early November)
- Hirosaki Castle Snow Lantern Festival(Mid January)
Other festivals and events
- Visiting Hadaka in Onizawa (early February) --Oni Shrine City Intangible Folk Cultural Property
- Joppare Hirosaki Spring Neputa(Late April, early May, operated for two days during the Sakura Festival until 4, but has been suspended in recent years) --Dotemachi Dori
- Tsugaru ShamisenNational Convention (early May) --Hirosaki Civic Hall
- Tsugaru Five GreatFolk songTournament (May 5) --Hirosaki Civic Hall
- Iwaki nationwide凧Fried food competition (early May) --Iwaki B & G Marine Center
- Tsugaru Road Romantic International Two-day March (Early May-Mid)
- All Japan Apple Oiwake Contest (Mid May)
- Evening Palace (early June-September)
- Hirosaki Citizens Fireworks Gathering (Mid June) --Iwaki RiverRiverbed・ Athletic park
- Yosakoi Tsugaru(Late June) --Dotemachi Street
- Star Festival in Soma (Mid July) --Romantopia Soma of Stars and Forests
- (HyakuishichoSummer Night Store Festival (late July) --Hyakkacho Dori
- Fashion koshien・ National High School Fashion Design Championship (during August)
- Ekimae-sama-festa (mid-August-late)-Ekimae-dori
- Visit to the mountains (early September, August 9st of the lunar calendar) --Important Intangible Folk Cultural Property
- Culture Road (early September)-Dotemachi Street
- Hirosaki Apple Harvest Festival (late September) --Apple Park
- Tsugaru Food and Industry Festival (Mid October) --Kokusetsu Training Center
- Hirosaki Apple Halloween (late October) --Ekimae
- Hirosaki Electrical Fantasy (December 12st-End of February) --City Hall / Otemon Square --Dotemachi --Around Hirosaki Station (Illuminations and Western-style building)light up）
- Candle Festival (January 1th of the lunar calendar) --Sawada district
Specialty and confectionery
- Hirosaki apple
- Hima apple
- cider(Apple liquor)
- Takemi (a specialty of the Take area)corn）
- Hiromae native capsicumThe product name is "Shimizumori number" (chili pepper)
- Tsugaru pickles
- In the middle of banana
- Golden ware(Koganeyaki: Sometimes called "oyaki" or "gameko mochi")
- Among the traditional crafts designated by Aomori Prefecture, those designated in Hirosaki City (2012May 6Time point）
- Gozensui (Yoshino Town) When Emperor Meiji visited Hirosaki, it was used for cooking and tea, and is called Gozensui.
- Tomita no Shitsuko(Yoshino Town）One hundred famous waters
- Ochanomizu (石川2-114 Nishinosawa) Located on the hillside of Mt. Obiraki on the border between Hirosaki and Owani.Emperor MeijiDrank tea.
- Shimizu Kannonsui (SakurabaSotoyama 948) It was called Kiyomizukannon,Divine Buddha separationIt became Taga Shrine.
- Dogahira Katsura Shimizu (Osawa Dogahira) The place of study.
- Mikami water (Hyakuzawa) Mt. Iwakisan It is on the far left in front of the tower gate of the shrine.
- Spring water of Kosugisawa (Hyakuzawa Higashi Mt. Iwakisan)
- Haguro Shrine Reisen (MiyajiAza Miyamoto 350) It is said that the eye disease will be cured.
- Hiromae Aleds:baseball
- Brandue Hirosaki FC:Football
- : Sports synthesis
- Hirosaki / Shirakami Apple Marathon
Works set in Hirosaki
- TV drama
- Life (1986)
- Tsugaru Strait Mystery Route 3 Hirosaki-Hakodate Murder Kaido (2004)
- My blue sky 2002 (2002)
- Popular song
- Electric grandma - The Spiders(1970)
- Ah Hirosaki Castle- Kasuga Hachiro(1974)
- Hirosaki no Hito - Michiya Mitsuhashi(1976)
- Hirosaki Castle Sakura Fubuki- Michihiro Sato(2004)
- Neputa ~ Festival Spirit ~ --Toshiyuki Kida (2006)
- Sakura Shigure at night Natsumi Kawano(2008)
- Wind Tsugaru- Kazuko Matsumura(2008)
- Miren Hirosaki-Masaharu Ishizawa (2009)
- Hiromae Mutsumi-Hitomi Nishikawa (2013)
- Tsugaru Sakura Monogatari- Kawayuki Miyuki(2017)
- Hundred Year Cherry Blossoms Ikuzo Yoshi(2020)
- Anfire- Sato red green
- Father's funeral- Zenzo Kasai
- Spear, spatula, smile- Shotaro Yasuoka
- Between the sky and the mountains- Takuya Tazawa
- Tsugaru Taiheiki- Second son
- A viper dwells in my chest- Hideka Nagasaka
- Tsugaru - Osamu Dazai
- Blue Mountains- Yojiro Ishizaka
- My day My dream-Yojiro Ishizaka
- Tsugaru Centennial Cafeteria - Akio Morisawa
- Magic bullet shooter - Takamitsu Akimitsu
- Regional revitalization
- Takashi Akabane - 作家
- Junko Abo --Nursing scholar
- Yojiro Ishizaka - Writer
- Chihiro Ishizuka - manga artist
- Kenzo Ichino - poets
- Zan'un Usuda - Novelist,journalist
- Hideo Hidebe - Writer
- Junichiro Kawaguchi - Space engineer
- Kei Kamata - journalist, Non-fiction writer
- Keiji Kajiura - Commercial law scholar,Sapporo UniversityFormer professor
- Kuri Kikuoka - poets
- Shunsuke Kikuchi - 作曲家・ Before becoming a composer, he also served as a temporary worker in Hirosaki City.
- Kojin Kudo - Japanese painter(Honorary citizen）
- Aruji Kuroki --Kaidan writer
- Ikanichi - Writer
- Junzo Kon -Western painter
- Wajiro Kon --Folk studies researcher
- Sato red green - Writer,Poet
- Sano Nui - 画家
- Makoto Sato - Film director
- Thunder Sawada --Screenwriter, original author
- Hirofumi Sawada - manga artist
- Suzuki Kisaburo - Composer
- Kyouzo Takagi - poets
- Masaki Tamura - Cinematographer
- Shuji Terayama - Playwright
- Masao Naraoka - Western painter(Honorary citizen)
- Yoshitomo Nara - Artist
- Tatsuki Narita - Violinist..Born in Hirosaki, the hometown of his parents, and raised in Yamagata, Hokkaido, and Gunma prefectures.
- Narumi Kaname - Potter
- Makoto Nebuka - Reporter
- Takashi Nozaki - translator(The greatest masterpiece of the 20th century,JD Salinger OfCaught in the rye fieldKnown for translating. )
- Kojiro Fukushi - poets
- Tokiko Miura - Lyricist
- Masashi Miura - Editor, Literary critic
- Naofumi Yonetsuka --Special modeling artist
- Hiromu Hasegawa --Architecture / Interior Designer
- ASAKI - ギ タ リ ス ト, Musician (AGE of PUNK,BUG, Vez,GUNIW TOOLS, ROLL-B DINOSAUR)
- Tomoko Aran - Singer-songwriter,Lyricist,Essayist
- Hirofumi Arai - talent
- Izawa Hachiro - singer
- Aiko Ichinohe -YuanGravure idol
- Yuri Ichinohe - talent
- Takashi Ito -Actor
- Kappei Ina -Talent
- Mark.N- vocalist,ギ タ リ ス ト, Musician (Brain Comics)
- - ギ タ リ ス ト, Musicians (Masturbation machine）
- --Talent (""The mess of love』Former member)
- Mei Soejima - announcer (NHK)
- Saya Kamata -Announcer (Toyama TV）
- KIM-Musician (Hi-Fi CAMP）
- Kudoben- Chansonsinger
- Misa Shikauchi -Announcer (Chukyo TV）
- Toshiyuki Jin --Actor, singer
- Suzuki Masayuki -Talent
- Atsuko Toraya -Announcer (Yomiuri Television）
- Kazuo Tsunakawa -Announcer (Aomori Broadcasting）
- Chiyoko Yamauchi --Announcer (Aomori Broadcasting Corporation)
- Yuki Nishio - Enka singer,talent
- Shinji Wajima - ギ タ リ ス ト, Musicians (Human chair）
- Kenichi Suzuki - bassist, Musician (human chair)
- -Announcer (Iwate Menkoi TV）
- HISASHI - ギ タ リ ス ト, Musicians (GLAY）
- Beat Mario --Doujin music group (COOL & CREATE）
- Hideki Fukushi --Narrator, voice actor
- Makiko Matsuyama -Announcer (NHK Aomori Broadcasting Station）
- Mori Okawa -Actor
- Apple girl - Idolグループ
- Alps Virgin -Idol group
- Rice ball -Idol group
- Local Sound Style --Band
- Ryo Mitsuya -Actor
- Katsunori Tateishi --Newspaper reporter, documentary作家
- Kosaburo (Cutie bronze),Comedian
- Jiro (Sissonne), Comedian, actor,Writer
- Saito Unaoki (Sophie),Comedian
- Chieko Soma - actress
- Nara Miharu- Idol(NGT48）
- Yunako Sakuma-Idol (NGT48)
- SUSURU- YouTuber (SUSURU TV)
- First Wakano Miki -YuanWrestler(Honorary citizen)
- Takanohana Toshiaki -Former wrestler
- Yataro Taro -Former wrestler
- Hangoro Osegawa -Former wrestler
- Wakanosato Shinobu -Former wrestler
- Mt. Iwakisan Ryuta -Former wrestler
- Shigeto Wakamifuji -Former wrestler
- Hochiyama Kokan -Former wrestler
- Norio Shikinohana --Former wrestler (birthHokkaidoWakkanai)
- Seiji Shibuya -YuanProfessional baseball player(Atomspitcher)
- Minoru Kasai -Former professional baseball player (Hanshin Tigerspitcher)
- Sotozaki - Pro baseball player(Saitama Seibu LionsInfielder)
- Seiya Saito - Pro baseball player(Fukuoka Softbank Hawkspitcher)
- Mitsuo Akaishi - wrestlingplayer
- Masakatsu Funaki - Professional wrestler
- Haruka Saito - soft ballplayer
- Ryosuke Narita - サ ッ カ ーplayer(Van Rale Hachinohe）
- Mitsuyo Maeda - Judo
- Kimura - Alpine skiingplayer
- Kazuma Miura - Professional boxer, 33rd JapanSuper bantamweightchampion
- Hiroya Tazawa- Professional bowler
- Satoshi Nakamura-Pro Bowler
- Kunio Nara-Pro Bowler
- --Jockey (Banei Horse Racing）
- Toshio Takasugi - Doctor,Lifestyle-related diseasesResearch authority
- Ryozo Nakamura - Imperial Japanese Navygeneral
- Yoichi Honda - Religious house,educator,Priest,Church director
- Juji Nakada --Religious, pastor, church director
- Sukeaki Fukui - Shogi player
- Norio Kudo - Go player
- Hisashi Whereabouts --Shogi player
- Abe Koru --Shogi player
- -YuanNational Personnel AuthorityPresident
- Kenichi Fujita - Businessman,AristocratMember
- Kimura Akinori --Pesticide-free farming developer, apple farmer
- Jinbei Miyamoto - House of Representatives taxpayer
- Hikoemon Matsuki --Aristocratic House of Representatives
- ^ However, 2020 and 2021 were canceled due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection.
- ^ At this point, in addition to Paper Town, Honmachi, Dotemachi, Sagara Town, Former Carpenter Town, Former Naga Town, Shiobun Town, Kamisayashimachi, Mori Town, Kakusen Town, Momori Town, Nishimomori Town, Momori Shin Town, Furuhori Town , Furuhori Shinwaricho, Shinteramachi, Shinteramachi Shinwaricho, Kitashinjicho, Dotemachi, Shinagawacho, Yamamichicho, Sumiyoshicho, Shinkawacho, Blacksmith Town, Shinwaricho, Kitagawabatacho, Okeyacho, Doyamachi , Minamikawabata Town, Matsumori Town, Doyamachi Town, Shintera Town, Tomita Town, Tomita Shin Town, Watoku Town, Kita Yoko Town, Tea Field Town, Tea Field Shinwari Town, Daikan Town, Ueda Town, Midori Town, Kayachi Town, Minami Taraga Town , Kamisayashimachi, Nakagawaracho, Kitagawaramachi, Minamiyanagicho, Sakamotocho, Nishikawagishicho, Tashirocho, Yamashitacho, Kitayagicho, Minamiyokocho, Tondacho, Doyamachi Town, Ichibancho, Hyakusekicho, Hyakusekichokoji, Tonagacho, Motojicho, Mototeramachikoji, Kamisayashimachi, Shimosayashimachi, Guncho, Shimoshirogincho, Sasamoricho, Nagasakacho, Doyamachi, Oura Town, Tondacho, Tamachi, Naragicho, Young Party Town, Dwarf Town, Kasuga Town, Kamiko Town, Bakuro Town, Takasho Town, Baya Town, Nishi Carpenter Town, Shin Town, Komagoshi Town, Hiraoka Town, Igarashi Town, Bagu Town, There are Konya-cho and Hamano-cho.
- ^ a b [Local food trip] Apple pie (Hirosaki, Aomori Prefecture)Nihon Keizai Shimbun] Morning edition Saturday reprint "Nikkei +1" 9 pages
- ^ "Hirosaki 1981-2010”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2019/5/6Browse.
- ^ "Public Relations Hirosaki" April 4, 1 issue (No. 617), page 6, "Hundred Years of History"
- ^ "New Edition Hirosaki City History Material 4" (Hirosaki City, published on August 1997, 8) pp. 31-870 "Chapter 871 Hirosaki in the latter half of the Meiji era, Section 2 Development and enhancement of education, 7 Social education, XNUMX From "Opening Ceremony of Hirosaki Library".
- ^ "New Edition Hirosaki City History Material 4" (Hirosaki City, published on August 1997, 8) pp. 31-870 "Chapter 871 Hirosaki in the latter half of the Meiji era, Section 2 Development and enhancement of education, 7 Social education, XNUMX From "Establishment of Hirosaki Library".
- ^ Source: "History of Onoe Town" (Onoe Town, published on March 1992, 3) pp. 31-1169 "Chapter 1170 Communication / Transportation / Section XNUMX History of Konan Railway / XNUMX Long-awaited railway opening"
- ^ From "Public Relations Hirosaki" June 2, 6 issue (No. 15) "Opened on July 646st".
- ^ Hirosaki City Homepage Successive Chiefs(Viewed on February 2015, 2)."Successive Mayors of Japan" Volume 19 (Successive Governor's Compilation Society, 1)
- ^ Public relations Hirosaki --Hirosaki City
- ^ Agriculture Hirosaki --Hirosaki City
- ^ News from the city council --Hirosaki City Council
- ^ TV public relations --Hirosaki City
- ^ a b "Did you really exhaust the discussion / Hirosaki City Council constant" 6 reduction "". Web Touhou(November 2012, 10). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 4. 2020/4/25Browse.
- ^ a b c Hirosaki City Central City Revitalization Basic Plan: Chapter 2 Current Situation of Central City 1 --Hirosaki City (March 27)
- ^ 100 yen bus --Konan Bus Co., Ltd.
- ^ "Installation of utility pole signboards that convey history in Hirosaki City-Information on" Tohoku's first department store "". Hirosaki Economic Newspaper(July 2014, 9) 2020/4/25Browse.
- ^ Hiroshi Nakazono (May 2015, 5). “Hirosaki Ekimae continues to change”. Mutsu Shimpo 2020/4/25Browse.
- ^ Hirosaki Wide Area City Planning Area Development, Development and Conservation Policy (Hirosaki Wide Area City Planning Area Master Plan) --Aomori Prefecture (January 24)
- ^ Hirosaki City Library --Hirosaki City
- ^ Hirosaki Castle Information Center --General Incorporated Foundation Hirosaki City Green Association
- ^ Hirosaki Municipal Folklore Museum --Hirosaki City
- ^ Hirosaki University Museum --Hirosaki University
- ^ Hyakkokumachi Exhibition Hall --Hirosaki City
- ^ Fujita Memorial Garden ＞ Takumikan (Archaeological Museum) --General Incorporated Foundation Hirosaki City Green Association
- ^ Narumi Kaname Memorial Pottery Hall --Hirosaki City
- ^ Takaoka no Mori Hirosaki Clan History Museum --Hirosaki City
- ^ Hirosaki Cultural Center --Hirosaki City
- ^ Iwaki Cultural Center Asoberu --Hirosaki City
- ^ Civic Cultural Exchange Hall --Hirosaki Ekimae Public Facility Hiroro Square
- ^ Hirosaki City Comprehensive Learning Center --Hirosaki City
- ^ Hirosaki City Machinaka Information Center
- ^ Hirosaki Citizens' Participation Center --Hirosaki City
- ^ Ekimae Memorial Hall --Hirosaki City
- ^ Hirosaki City B & G Marine Center --Blue Sea and Green Land Foundation
- ^ Hirosaki City Iwaki B & G Marine Center --Blue Sea and Green Land Foundation
- ^ Cycle net --Hirosaki Tourism and Convention Bureau
- ^ Itabi Pagoda --Hirosaki City
- ^ Hirosaki Castle castle tower --Hirosaki City
- ^ Miniature structure --Hirosaki Tourism and Convention Bureau
- ^ Zuirakuen Official Website
- ^ Yokien Garden Yokian --Hirosaki City
- ^ Former Kikuchi Garden (Hirosaki Akira no Hoshi Kindergarten Garden) --Hirosaki City
- ^ Narita family garden --Hirosaki City
- ^ Sadasho-ji Garden --Hirosaki City
- ^ [Official] Romantic star and forest pier
- ^ Hirosaki Castle Botanical Garden --General Incorporated Foundation Hirosaki City Green Association
- ^ Yayoi Ikoi Square --General Incorporated Foundation Hirosaki City Green Association
- ^ Apple park --Hirosaki City
- ^ Children's Forest --General Incorporated Foundation Hirosaki City Green Association
- ^ "Takane Recreation Forest”. Hirosaki City Green Association. As of July 2018, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/4/25Browse.
- ^ Saishoin Five-storied Pagoda --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Hirosaki Hachimangu Main Hall, Karamon --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Toshogu main shrine --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Kumanookuteru Shrine main shrine --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Warabitetou --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Takateru Shrine main shrine, middle gate, west eaves corridor, east eaves corridor, worship hall and our shrine --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Tachi Meiyu Seisaku --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Tachi Mei Shinmori --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Mt. Iwakisan Shrine Tower Gate --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Mt. Iwakisan Shrine Haiden --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Mt. Iwakisan Shrine Main Hall, Okumon, Mizugaki, Nakamon --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Oshoji Temple Sanmon --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Choshoji Sanmon --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Tsugaru family Mausoleum Kanzuki 臺, Blue Cliff Record, Meikyou 臺, Hakuun 臺, Ryoun 臺 --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Choshoji Mikagedo --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Choshoji main hall, Kuri --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Bronze bell --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Sanson Buddha and its kitchen --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Yakushi Nyorai Sanmon Honzon --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Tsugaru Tamenobu statue --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Tsugaru Tamenobu --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Kakushuji Main Hall --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Kushoin mortuary tablet --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Kumanomiya main hall --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Gankisan Shrine main shrine --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Waniguchi Keicho XNUMXth year dedication inscription --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Taiguji main hall --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Eleven-faced Kanzeon statue --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Enmyoji Main Hall --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Hoonji Main Hall --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Hongyoji Temple Gokokudo --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Wood carving Amida Nyorai statue --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Eleven-faced Kannon image --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Jizo statue --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Hirosaki City Nakacho Traditional Buildings Preservation Area --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Ishiba Family Residence --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Former Ito Family Residence --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Former Iwata Family Residence --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Former Aomori Prefectural Ordinary Junior High School Main Building --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Former Tooku Gijuku Foreign Teachers' Hall --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Former Fifty-nine Bank Main Store Main Building --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Japanese Christian Church Hirosaki Church Church --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Former Hirosaki City Library --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Hirosaki Gakuin Foreign Missionary Hall --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Former Hirosaki Kairyosha --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Former XNUMXth Division Chief Office (Hirosaki Mayor's Office) --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Hirosaki Anglican Church of Japan --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Former Fujita family villa Western-style building --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Old system Hirosaki High School Foreign Teachers' Hall --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Former Hirosaki Inexhaustible Office Building (Mikami Building) --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Kimura Industrial Research Institute --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Osugi --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Tomei cedar --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Mukaitonose Mokugenji (Sendanbanobodaiju) --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Weeping cherry tree in Tenmangu --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Onizawa's Kashiwa (Onigami Kashiwa) --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ A row of pine trees on the Hyakuzawa Highway and Takaoka Highway --Aomori Prefectural Office website
- ^ Special product direct sales office "Apple Forest" --JA Group
- ^ Aomori Prefecture Regional Industry Division/Aomori Prefecture Traditional Crafts
- ^ Hirosaki Castle Combined Robot "Super Castle Combined Tameno Boon V" Appears J-Create Co., Ltd. "Sightseeing Re: Design"
- ^ Super Castle Combined Tameno Boon VHirosaki City Official Website
- "Tsugaru Hirosaki Examination Official Guidebook" edited by Tsugaru Hirosaki Examination Executive Committee,20081 month.
- Hirosaki Sightseeing Convention Association
- Ring-O Hirosaki City General Information Site
- Category tree of Hirosaki city category
- List of pages starting with "Hirosaki City"
- List of pages that include "Hirosaki City" in the title