Deep-fried chicken that is bigger than the face!Enjoy the classic Taiwanese food stall with "Kapitapi"! 【Shibuya】
If you write the contents roughly
Nowadays, the opportunity to travel abroad seems to be far away, so why not try eating Jeepai and Taiwanese food at Kapitapi and think about Taiwan?
Do you know Taiwanese gourmet "Chicken pie"? "Jeepai" is a popular fried chicken at a night shop in Taiwan.now… → Continue reading
TABIZINE is an off-time WEB magazine with the theme of travel and freedom.
Through travel information and small stories from all over the world, we propose a lifestyle that makes you feel like traveling.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Taiwanese cuisine(Taiwanryori) isTaiwanA general term for original dishes that are Taiwanese-style arrangements of local and foreign dishes that can be eaten at.originallyAustronesian OfIndigenous peopleIn the land where16st centuryFrom around the time in ChinaLightとclear OfHan peopleAs a pioneer, he gradually settled Chinese food and formed the basis of Taiwanese food as it is today.Also, during that time, several times, a fairly cohesive period Netherlands,JapanHas experience of being governed by foreign governments such as, and can incorporate cooking methods outside Greater China.Taiwanese cuisine, reflecting these historical backgrounds, has been gradually completed in the course of more than 400 years of history to date.
Today's Taiwanese food is mainly foreign Chinese food.this isAmerica-カナダ-AustraliaThis is because there are too many immigrants, and the original Taiwanese indigenous people's cuisine has become a local dish.And over the 50 years of Japanese rule, Japanese cuisine has also been widely used by Taiwanese private sector.Both Chinese and Japanese cuisine have evolved into Taiwanese dishes, away from the authentic tastes of China and Japan.
The Chinese Department of Taiwanese Cuisine is located in Fujian Province, China.local cuisineToXiamen,Quanzhou,ZhangzhouDerived fromFujian cuisineIt is traditionally made with a mixture of (for example, there is a document that points out that the addition of yam gruel to the dish is a reflection of the eating habits of the Fujian people), and generally refers to these styles of cooking. It is often called "Taiwanese food (Taiwanese food)".He also came to Taiwan at the same time as the pioneers from Fujian.GuangdongFrom the northeastHakkaCooking is also part of the foundation of today's Taiwanese cuisine, and even after the warKMTThe armyMainland ChinaIt is also known that he brought first-class cooks with soldiers from all over the country, and along with Hong Kong, it is said that he can enjoy dishes from all over China in a more sophisticated form than those on the continent. There is.Compared to the original Chinese food, it is relatively light and has often developed as a street food, so there are many single dishes that you can eat around or eat quickly at the table in the street food street.
In addition, there is a Japanese cooking department in Taiwanese cuisine.Japanese ruleToJapanese cuisineI was also strongly influenced by.Even in Taiwan todayOden(Chinese:Black wheel/Wada/Kanto cooking;Formosan:o͘-lián) Andtempura(Chinese:Tempura,Not sweet;Formosan:thian-puh-la),sashimi(Chinese:Shasai rice,Sashimi;Formosan:sā-si-mih),sushi (Chinese:Sushi;Formosan:su-sih),Miso Soup(Chinese:Miso soup;Formosan:mi-so͘h-thng),Curry and rice(Chinese:Curry rice;Formosan:ka-lí-pn ξg),SakeMenus such as are left.Taiwanese sushi is "SushiIs written,Hand-rolled sushiIn addition to theInari Sushi(Inarizushi) AndFutomakiIs common,Vinegared rice OfvinegarIs thin..Inari sushi was sometimes made at home..
In Japan today, the number of restaurants called "Taiwanese restaurants" is increasing, but most of them are ordinary Chinese restaurants.The overall impression of Taiwanese food is that it is relatively less oily than mainland Chinese food, and many dishes have a light and simple taste.Many Taiwanese dishes are seafood-based, and some are not included in the category of Chinese cuisine. At local Taiwanese restaurants, Japanese dishes such as sashimi are pervading the lives of ordinary people.
TaiwanOn all sides海Although it is a relatively small area, it is surrounded by 3 meters of mountains running north and south in the central part of the country, but it has a variety of terrain and rich natural conditions in the country. It is also known to be abundant and is blessed with many ingredients such as rich seafood and mountain food.Taiwanese foodFujian cuisineIncorporating these rich ingredients from Taiwan, based onlocal cuisineIt has developed independently as.
First of all, as its featureoilIn other regions that make heavy use ofChinese cuisineUnlike many dishes, which are relatively light, simple and delicately seasoned, the saltiness is suppressed as a whole and it is healthy, but it has a lot of salt.Miso Soup,RamenIt may feel unsatisfactory for those who are accustomed to soup.Also,Hakka cuisine,Japanese cuisineBecause it is also influenced bySoy sauce,Bonito,Shiitake mushroomIt has also been pointed out that the seasoning is based on the above, and that dried foods and salted fish are often used.On the other hand, fried in oilshallot,garlic,Taiwan basil,Octagon,corianderStrong fragranceCondimentIs also preferred.Japanese cuisineCompared to people from other countries, Japanese people are less likely to have trouble eating in Taiwan, and many Japanese people say that it is delicious.
In terms of ingredients, fishcrab-shrimp-squid-ShellfishUse abundant fresh seafood ingredients such asbamboo shootsA major feature is that there are many dishes that use seasonal vegetables such as.In addition, many of the inhabitants have roots as pioneers, and from the idea of using ingredients without waste, cooking that uses internal organs such as cows and pigs and blood has also been developed, and the blood clots of duck and the gastrointestinal tract of cows. Another feature is that there are many dishes that make heavy use of internal organs and coagulated blood, such as sue and fried pork kidneys in hemp oil.RuralFoodstuffThen.Hsinchu Ofrice flour(Rice noodles),Oyster,Milkfish,CrowSuch as seafood,Meboki,shallot,Otani Watari,bamboo shootsVegetables such as, and in cookingTainan OfBacon noodles,Taipei OfSmall basket parcelAre well known.
Also, for meat豚 肉One of the major characteristics is that it is centered on beef (originally there was no custom of eating beef, which is a valuable power source for pioneers), and dishes using beef such as beef noodles, which are now established as a popular menu in Taiwan. Is basically(I.e.It can be said that it was later brought from mainland China.In addition, for banquet dishes,Chaozhou cuisinealikeShark fin,SwallowIt is also characterized by the fact that the nest is often used, the idea of the same source of medicine and food is deep, and Chinese herbs are also used as ingredients for cooking.Do not use meat or fish for health or religious reasons素食(Vegetarian food) Is also widely eaten in Taiwan, and restaurants are also common.However, unlike Japanese simple shōjin ryō,tofu,glutenIt is characterized by real-life modoki dishes called raw chicken, raw fish, and raw meat made using oil.
In terms of cooking style, it has been developed based on common home cooking rather than a luxurious dish that is sophisticated in appearance, and it is characterized by the fact that there are many homely and simple dishes.The amount of each dish is not very large, and it is also famous for having "small dishes" (small plate dishes) that are rich in local colors and are eaten with porridge.In addition, eating out culture has been flourishing since ancient times.Night marketOn the street as represented byA stallHowever, you can enjoy a variety of menus (small dumplings), and it can be pointed out that these play a part in Taiwan's food culture.
Taiwanese food is generallyJapanese cuisineThe taste is lighter than that of Taiwanese media, "Sanritsu Shimbun Network" introduces a comment on SNS that "If you get used to Japanese food, you will not taste the food after returning to Taiwan ...".
The noodles used in Taiwanese cuisine are basicallySouth ChinaMade from glutinous rice, which is a characteristic ofRice noodles.Rice noodlesIs typical, but there is also a thick one called "rice moss" (bí-thai-ba ̍k).In addition to thisNorth ChinaTo rootsFujian ProvinceVariousWheat flourNoodles are also used.Most of the noodles are rather thick, but in JapanRamenlikeBoiled waterMany of them are whitish as a whole because they do not use. Called "Musua" (mī-soaⁿ)Raw noodlesThere are also extra-fine noodles similar to.Also, depending on the menu, it may be wheat noodles or rice noodles, such as ta-a noodles.Winter noodles(Darn Hung; tang-hún) can be selected.
- Beef noodle(Chinese andZhuyin: Nyorou Mien / ㄋ ㄧ ㄡ ˊ ㄖ ㄡ ˋ ㄇ ㄧ ㄢ ˋ, Taiwanese White story: Goo Bar Me / gû-bah-mī)
- Slightly thick noodles are added to a soup made from beef bones and muscles, and diced beef is stewed and topped with coriander.Originally valuable in TaiwanAgricultural toolsWas also牛There is no habit of eating beef noodles after the warForeignerIt is said to have been brought about by.Today, it has become established as one of the most popular menus of Taiwanese cuisine.OctagonEtc. peculiar to Chinese foodSpicesBecause it uses abundantly, it has a unique flavor that is different from Japanese Chinese noodles.In addition to beefBeef tendonThere are various variations such as toppings, dry ones (red-cooked beef noodles), and curry-flavored ones (咖哩 beef noodles).
- Bacon noodles (Chinese: Danzai Mien / ㄉ ㄢ ˋ ㄗ ㄞ ˇ ㄇ ㄧ ㄢ ˋ, Taiwanese: Da Army / tàⁿ-á-mī)
- shrimpI took the dashi stockmisoPut the noodles in the tailored soup, pork soboro and chopped green onions,Bean sproutsEtc. are topped (compared to beef noodles, etc., the quantity is generally slightly smaller).OriginallyTainanIt is a specialty dish of the world, and the one of "Tokotsuki" is especially famous. (Some use rice noodles instead of noodles.) Also, in addition to ta-a noodles,Sausage(Intestinal filling), meatballs, meatballs, etc.side menuCan be added.In Japan, it is often called "tantomen".Also,Nagoyaな どChukyo areaSeen inTaiwan ramenIs an arrangement based on this ta-a noodles.
- (Chinese: Da Chang Myen Shen / ㄉ ㄚ ˋ ㄔ ㄤ ˊ ㄇ ㄧ ㄢ ˋ ㄒ ㄧ ㄢ ˋ, Taiwanese: Dua Dun Mes ヮ / toā-tn̂g-mī-soaⁿ）
- bonitoDashiThin with a dull characteristic that tastes like a baseRaw noodlescuisine.As the name suggests, the "large intestine" is sliced into pieces.XimendingThe Asoan Line in is very famous.Due to its nature, it is difficult to separate, and the appearance of being separated at the store is also a kind of performance.There are small bowls (35 yuan) and large bowls (50 yuan).In addition, as toppings, chili pepper, garlic soy sauce, and vinegar (garlic soy sauce)Worcestershire sauceA seasoning similar to.Different from black vinegar. ) There are three types.
- (Chinese: Keizai Mien Sheng / ㄎ ㄜ ㄗ ㄞ ˇ ㄇ ㄧ ㄢ ˋ ㄒ ㄧ ㄢ ˋ, Taiwanese: O Armisua / ô-á-mī-soaⁿ)
- The ingredients of the aboveOysterInstead of.It is common throughout Taiwan.
- Minced pork riceOr Minced pork rice (Chinese: Roulofan /ㄌ ㄨ ˇ ㄖ ㄡ ˋ ㄈ ㄢ ˋ, Taiwanese: Rover Pung / ló͘-bah-pn REQg）
- Topped with stewed pork soboro on rice and sprinkled with a sweet and spicy sauce (some stores put mustard or hard-boiled eggs on it)..It's cheap and is one of the most popular dishes.
- Chicken rice(Chinese: Jirofan /ㄐ ㄧ ㄖ ㄡ ˋ ㄈ ㄢ ˋ, Taiwanese: Gaberpun / ke-bah-pn ξg）
- Steamed and chopped chicken is placed on top of rice and sprinkled with a sweet and spicy sauce.One of the most popular dishes like Minced pork rice (Chiayi Cityof"Fire chicken riceInstead of chickenTurkeyThere is also a variation using).
- Pork ribs (Chinese: Pai Gufan / ㄆ ㄞ ˊ ㄍ ㄨ ˇ ㄈ ㄢ ˋ, Taiwanese: Pai Gupun / pâi-kut-pn REQg）
- Ribs(With soy sauce, etc.SeasoningAfter putting on, lightly battered and fried in oil with pork bonesRibs) And stir-fried vegetables on top of rice.Taiwan Railway BentoEtc. in TaiwanEkibenIt is a standard menu of.
- Meat dumplings (Chinese: Rouzon /ㄖ ㄡ ˋ ㄗ ㄨ ㄥ ˋ, Taiwanese: bah-chàng)
- Taiwanese styleChimakiSo, the seasoned glutinous rice,LotusSteamed leaves, bamboo leaves or bamboo skin wrapped in..Kakuni porkShiitake mushroomIn some cases, such ingredients may be added.There are various variations of ingredients such as meat and seafood depending on the store and region.Traditionally, it is customary to eat during the Dragon Boat Festival.
Side dishes (including side dishes)
- Asian Clam (Taiwanese: Kamlaa / kiâm-lâ-á)
- Boiled quicklyAsian ClamIs pickled in soy sauce with garlic.This kind of clam is one size larger than the clams that are generally edible in Japan, so the meat in the edible part is also relatively large.
- (Taiwanese: Tsai Bonun /chhài-pó͘-nn REQg）
- Takuan (Kiriboshi daikon) Is included in the omelet.
- Stir-fried whitebait fish (Taiwanese: Pork heat chart tau /but-á-hî t shá-thó͘-tāu）
- Fried peanuts (Fried potatoes)WhenDried whitebait(Shirasu fry) Is roasted.
- (Chinese: Gongwantan / ㄍㄨㄥˋ ㄨㄢˊ ㄊㄤ, Taiwanese: Konwantun / kòng-oân-thng)
- Meat ballsSoup with. There are relatively many shops that serve meatballs that are split into four pieces.HsinchuIs famous.
- Uomaruyu (Chinese: You Wantan / ㄩ ˊ ㄨ ㄢ ˊ ㄊ ㄤ, Taiwanese: He Wantun / hî-oân-thng)
- (Zhuyin: ㄩ ˊ ㄨ ㄢ ˊ ㄊ ㄤ)
- TsumireSoup with.FuzhouWhat wraps pork in the windNew North CityTamsui DistrictIt is famous for such things.
- Clam hot water (Chinese: Gouritan / ㄍ ㄜ ˇ ㄌ ㄧ ˋ ㄊ ㄤ, Taiwanese: ham-á-thng)
- ClamSoup with.It is a very popular soup.
- Winter melonIt goes very well with the clams, and is often put in and taken out with the winter clam (Wax gourd clam hot water).
- (Chinese: Shah Shuitan / ㄒ ㄧ ㄚ ˋ ㄕ ㄨ ㄟ ˇ ㄊ ㄤ, Taiwanese: Hē-chuí-thng)
- PorkOffalAnd chickenGizzardA soup made by boiling ginger and other internal organs.Sewage means offal meat in Taiwan.
- , Hanae (Chinese: Huajigon / ㄏ ㄨ ㄚ ㄓ ㄍ ㄥ, Taiwanese: Fake key, Fake key / hoe-ki-kiⁿ, hoe-ki-keⁿ
- Thick soup with squid fillet or surimi.
- Oyster sauce (Chinese: Keizai Jen / ㄎ ㄜ ㄗ ㄞ ˇ ㄐ ㄧ ㄢ, Taiwanese: O'Ajien / ô-á-chian)
- Taiwanese styleOysterOmelet.Add finely chopped cabbage and other vegetables to a small roasted oyster, and add eggs.sweet potatostarchBinding with.There is also a cooking method that does not use eggs.Eat with a sweet and spicy red sauce.
- Or government officials (Chinese: Quan Tsaiban / ㄍ ㄨ ㄢ ㄘ ㄞ ˊ ㄅ ㄢ ˇ, Taiwanese: Quazerpan / koaⁿ-chhâ-pang)
- The fried bread is hollowed out, a cream stew is put in it, and the bread is covered.The name was given to the casket because it can be placed like a casket, the material is made from plant-like materials, and the board is square in shape as a whole.However, the name coffin board makes it easy to think of living together with the dead and ghosts in a small room, which is so unlucky that in Taiwan today, instead of the same pronunciation, a government official (become a bureaucrat, It is often written as (meaning that you have a lot of money).It is made in any region of Taiwan, but it was originally a specialty of Tainan.There are various variations of ingredients to put in bread depending on the store.Western-style street food in the southern region.
- Oil rice (Chinese: Youhwan / ㄧ ㄡ ˊ ㄈ ㄢˋ, Taiwanese: Iupun / iû-pn ξg）
- Taiwanese style rice cake.Pork, glutinous rice soaked in waterShiitake mushroomStir-fried in oil, seasoned with soy sauce, etc. and steamed..In some cases, chicken or bamboo shoots are used.
- or(Chinese: Luo Pogao / ㄌ ㄨ ㄛ ˊ ㄅ ㄛ ˙ ㄍ ㄠ, Taiwanese: Tsai Taukue / chhài-thâu-kóe)
- The common name in Japanese isTurnip cake..After steaming ingredients such as shredded and boiled radish and minced pork, shrimp, and green onions fried in oil with rice flour that has been soaked in water, the surface is lightly baked in oil and eaten.Lunar New YearIt was made as a standard dish, but now it is eaten all year round.Because it was transmitted from Hong Kong and became establishedDim sumIt can also be eaten as one of the items.
- Stinky Tofu (Chinese: Chodouf / ㄔ ㄡ ˋ ㄉ ㄡ ˋ ㄈ ㄨ ˇ, Taiwanese: chhàu-tāu-hū)
- Fermented tofu food.There are various cooking methods such as stinky tofu fried in oil, mala stinky tofu stewed in spicy soup, skewered stinky tofu, and steamed stinky tofu.It is also known to emit a fairly strong scent, and when you are frying it at a food stall, you can tell it by the scent even from about 10 m away.When eating, the smell is not as strong as when cooking.
- Jinfu (Chinese: Tienbuler / ㄊ ㄧ ㄢ ˊ ㄅ ㄨ ˊ ㄌ ㄚ ˋ, Taiwanese: Tempura / thiân-puh-la)
- Kyushu from Japantempura, In KantoFried SatsumaIt hits.Deep-fried fish paste and cut into bite-sized piecesSpicesStreet food to eat over.
- Keelung Tempura is eaten with Taiwan's sweet and spicy red sauce.As the name suggestsKeelungIs the roots.Since it goes well with cucumber, it is served with sliced cucumber pickled in sweet and sour sauce.
- (Chinese: Luway / ㄌ ㄨ ˇ ㄨ ㄟ ˋ, Taiwanese: Roby / ló͘-bī)
- Taiwanese style stew.By self-service, customers choose their favorite ingredients such as meat, vegetables, pastes, and instant noodles and take them in a colander, and the clerk asks.OctagonIt is simmered in a strong soy sauce soup with a strong taste.It is popular with students and is often found in student districts such as Shida Night Market.
- Pig's blood cake (Chinese: Chushegao / ㄓ ㄨ ㄒ ㄧ ㄝ ˇ ㄍ ㄠ, Taiwanese: Di-hoeh-kóe)
- A food made by steaming pork blood and sticky rice.You can eat it by steaming, simmering, or grilling skewers.Skewered pork blood with peanut powderparsleySprinkle and eat.
- Ba-wan (Chinese: Low Yuen / ㄖ ㄡ ˋ ㄩ ㄢ ˊ, Taiwanese: Bah-uân)
- It has a fluffy skin and contains bean paste like coarse meatballs.
Beverages / desserts
- Aitama (Chinese: Aiyu / ㄞˋ ㄩˋ, Taiwanese: Ogyo / ò-giô)
- AitamakoExtracted fromPolysaccharideA yellow jelly-like food that has been hardened with a kind.Put a large bowl like a bowl, chill and harden it, scoop it with a ladle, divide it into small pieces, add ice, and sprinkle with syrup or lemon juice to eat.blackGrassAlong with, one of the typical dessert menus in the night market.
- Pearl milk tea (Chinese: Jenju Nature / ㄓ ㄣ ㄓ ㄨ ㄋ ㄞ ˇ ㄔ ㄚ ˊ)
- Bubble tea.Oolong TeaAnd milk teatapiocaBeverage with pearls. It is also known as "foam tea".The tapioca grains are large and a fairly thick straw is used to suck them.It is becoming popular in Japan, especially among young female travelers, and from around 2000, stores such as Tokyo have begun to add this to their menus.
- (Chinese: Moog Wani Unai / ㄇ ㄨ ˋ ㄍ ㄨ ㄚ ㄋ ㄧ ㄡ ˊ ㄋ ㄞ ˇ, Taiwanese: Bock Egurin / bo̍k-koe-gû-lin)
- PapayaA beverage that is a mixture of fruit juice and milk.KaohsiungIt is said that the roots of "Kaohsiung Milk Great" in.Today, it is widespread throughout Taiwan.
- Othermango,Strawberry,AvocadoThere are milk drinks of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- (Chinese: Baobing / ㄅ ㄠ ˋ ㄅ ㄧ ㄥ, Taiwanese: Tourpin / chhoah-peng, Taiwanese Kanji:Baobing）
- shaved ice..Fruits such as mangoes and strawberries are used for ordinary shaved ice.corn,PeanutsPut toppings such as.
- Snow ice(Shuehuabin)condensed milkIt is a fluffy shaved ice that scrapes the ice made by mixing.
- (Chinese: Pao Pao Bin / ㄆ ㄠ ˋ ㄆ ㄠ ˋ ㄅ ㄧ ㄥ) is a dessert with a soft-serve ice cream-like texture that stirs ice with ingredients such as fruits.
- Douhua (Chinese: Dohua / ㄉ ㄡ ˋ ㄏ ㄨ ㄚ, Taiwanese: Daufue / tāu-hoe)
- Burning石膏A dessert that is made by sprinkling syrup such as black honey on soft tofu that has been hardened in and topped with boiled beans and shiratama.As a healthy dessert that has low calories for its amount and can also get protein, it is a dessert that is popular among women in Japan.
- (Chinese: Sunmeitan / ㄙ ㄨ ㄢ ㄇ ㄟ ˊ ㄊ ㄤ)
- Smoked ome and dried plums are drained or boiled and chilled with licorice, quince, sugar, etc...The original drink was described in the book "Takebayashi Shoji" in the Song dynasty before 1290, and the name of Soumeiyu was established as the official name in the Qing dynasty.Initially it was drunk only in the court, but gradually spread to the people.A drink that pays off the traditional Chinese summer heat.
- Sun cake (Chinese: Tai Npin / ㄊ ㄞ ˋ ㄧ ㄤ ˊ ㄅ ㄧ ㄥˇ)
- Pineapple Cake (Chinese: Fonry Soo / ㄈ ㄥ ˋ ㄌ ㄧ ˊ ㄙ ㄨ, Taiwanese: Online So / ông-lâi-so͘)
- ^ a b c Shimokawa pp155-159, p280
- ^ Shimokawa p88, p142, p280
- ^ Shimokawa pp140-142, pp151-154
- ^ Shimokawa p98
- ^ Problems when I went to Japan "I feel that it doesn't taste like Taiwanese food" = Taiwanese media Seachina 2021-06-17 14:12 (viewed July 2021, 7)
- ^ a b c d Yoshiko Fukunaga "Taiwanese Cuisine -Focusing on Rice-" "Cooking Science" Vol. 21, No. 2, Japan Cooking Science Society, 1988, pp. 119-124, two:10.11402 / cookeryscience1968.21.2_119.
- ^ Taiwan Railway BentoOfficial website (携 帯) (Traditional Chinese)
- ^ Taiwan Ekiben Taipei Navi
- ^ Shoushen Jin (1989). Old Beijing lifeBeijing Publishing Company. Pp. 15-18. ISBN 7200009393
- ^ "Sour plum 汤 渐 渐 远". Shenzhen Food and Beverage Network. (June 2005, 6) 2015/4/29Browse.
- ^ "Pick up something Chinese". China Daily (September 2007, 6). 2008/12/21Browse.
- ^ Brown Chiang, Lydia (1995). “Peking Cuisine: The Food of Emperors". Travel In Taiwan. 2008/12/21Browse.
- ^ Li, Rocky (July 2008, 7). “Suanmeitang, Cool and Refreshing, Like a Summer Breeze". Beijing This Month.As of August 2009, 1オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2008/12/21Browse.
- Yuji Shimokawa(2013). "A short break in Taiwan on the weekend", Asahi Bunko, Asahi Shimbun. ISBN 9784022617729