Hoshiyama-affiliated fruit Daifuku and Japanese bakery stores open!Melting cream bun is a must!
If you write the contents roughly
The location is a 3-minute walk east from Itsutsubashi Subway Station, along the Munyamunya-dori shopping street.
I went to "Nanayosei Sendai Itsutsubashi" in the Munyamunya-dori shopping street near Itsutsubashi station.Operated by Hoshiyama series ... → Continue reading
Sendai Minami Tsushin
Local media in Sendai and Sennan. The couple is actually experiencing and sending out real information.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Gobashi Station(Itsutsubashi-eki)MiyagiSendai cityAoba-kuGotsubashiIt's on the second street,Sendai City Subway Namboku Line OfstationIs. The station number isN11..The sub-station name is "Tohoku Gakuin University Mae" (until March 7, 3th year of Reiwa).In this section, it once existedSendai tram OfItsutsubashi stop(Same name) is also described.
Island homeHave two lines on one sideUnderground stationso,ConcourseIs located on the 1st basement floor and the platform is located on the 2nd basement floor.Sendai StationA crossover is installed in the direction.Atago Uesugi DoriIt is under the road, and the entrances are north 1-4Municipal hospitalCross at the (old) site (Aramachi direction exit) at three forksHigashi Nibanchodori(National Route 286), South 1 is installed in a total of 6 locations.
- Bus stop
|1||■ Namboku Line||Tomizawaaspect|
|2||Sendai-Kotodai Park-Izumi Chuoaspect|
Around the station
- Iris Oyama-セ イ リ ス チ ト セMain office
- Sendai Central Police Station
- Sendai Central Post Office
- Sendai Itsutsubashi Post Office
- Sendai City Welfare Plaza
- Tohoku Gakuin UniversityTsuchitoi Campus
- Sendai City Itsutsubashi Junior High School
- Sendai City Aramachi Elementary School
- Miyagi Sendai Nikka Middle School/High School
- JR Sendai Hospital
- Kawakita Shimpo
- Starry sky concert hall (Bishamon）
- Sumitomo Life Sendai Central Building(SS30)
- Sendai Trust City
- Sendai Aoba Gakuin Junior College
- Museum of Kamei
- 1926(Taisho 15)May 11 - Sendai City Den Nagamachi LinePartially opened (Central XNUMX-chome stop -) Opened Itsutsubashi stop.
- 1976(51)May 4 --The Itsutsubashi stop was abolished due to the discontinuation of all Sendai streetcar lines.
- 1987(62)May 7 - Sendai City Subway Namboku LineWith the opening, Itsutsubashi Station opens.
- 2009(21)May 11 - Movable home fenceStarted operation.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)May 4 --Started using the sub-station name advertisement "Tohoku Gakuin University Mae".
|Number of passengers on board|
|年度||Average number of passengers per day|
- 2019 (first year of Reiwa)
- Average number of passengers per day: 1
- Average number of passengers per day (unit: person / day)
- Sendai Subway
- ■Namboku Line
- Sendai streetcar (discontinued line)
- Nagamachi Line
- - Itsutsubashi stop -
- ^ "Number of passengers getting on and off the station". 2021/3/19Browse.
- ^ "Ixuka departure progress Starts using the Sendai Subway”. Kahoku Shimpo (August 2014, 12). 2015/12/5Browse.
- ^ Changes in the number of passengers by Sendai Subway station (first year of Reiwa) --Sendai City Transportation Bureau
- Gobashi Station --Sendai City Transportation Bureau