Photo: Mayor Tanaka (right) promotes canned beer Yamamoto Factory Manager (center) = Nanto City Hall
Nanto craft beer, canned and switched from Johana Beer bottle to refreshing taste and refreshing design
If you write the contents roughly
Johana Beer ships craft beer inside and outside Toyama Prefecture.
Johana Beer (Nanto City) is an aluminum can that makes it easy to buy craft beer that was manufactured in-house and shipped in bottles. → Continue reading
Northern country, Toyama newspaper
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Although Japanese law was relaxed in 1994, it takes 60,000 a year to obtain a beer brewing license.liter(15,850gallon) More production is required.In addition, the number of happoshu brewing licenses required to obtain a license is reduced to 6,000 liters or more per year.Johana Beer does not have a beer brewing license, only a low-malt beer brewing license..
Production started in 2001, but the rise of Johana Beer was not smooth.Even if it was exhibited at a local festival, only 3 cups were sold, and even if it was sold, it was unpopular as "unpleasant".Katsu Yamamoto, the head brewer, took the frank words of the few purchasers seriously and continued to improve the beer. In 2001 and 2002, the annual production of 6,000 liters could not be cleared, and the tax office notified that the happoshu brewing license would not be renewed as it is.Yamamoto says "Beer for the time beingDeveloped "Sakura" using peach and "Kaede" using cassis with the goal of making a second beer that is not.Thanks to their popularity, this year's production reached 2 liters..
In 2005, following the recommendations of our business partners and fansInternational Beer CupWhen exhibited at the (International Beer Award), he won three awards.This has increased awareness and since 2008Oya Brasserie(Toyama)WhenTanaba Tabia Festa ToyamaIt came to host.In addition, Johana Beer has developed "Blue Beer" to make it the first product of Tanabata Beer Festa Toyama.This blue beerNorthern Japan NewspaperThe number of inquiries about advance tickets for Tanaba Tabia Festa Toyama increased sharply, and the number of customers was much higher than expected.This blue beer will be sold exclusively in the summer as "Great Blue".
- International Beer Cup
- ^ a b Nanno Bambi (July 2015, 7). “There is "too beautiful local beer" in Toyama!I ordered "Great Blue" and "Tropical Pink" for summer only and drank them!". Pouch. 2017/5/19Browse.
- ^ Japan Via Journalists Association"Japanese craft beer pictorial book"My Navi Publishing, 2015, 108 pages.ISBN 9784839955274.
- ^ "Is there a local beer company that doesn't have a beer license?". St. Gallen (September 2011, 6). 2017/5/19Browse.
- ^ a b Kumagai Jinya (November 2012, 11). “Toyama: Craft Beer From Japan's Other Coast". Japan Beer Times. 2019/2/26Browse.
- ^ "Johana Beer (Yes)". National Federation of Commerce and Industry. 2019/2/26Browse.
- ^ "Hakama ale". Toyama Tourism Navigation. 2019/2/26Browse.