A blissful time to spend in the cozy and exotic space "Kushiro Club"!
If you write the contents roughly
However, for those who visit for the first time, I would like to recommend a seat overlooking the Kushiro River from a large window.
The time you spend relaxing in a comfortable cafe is important, whether you are in your daily life or in the middle of a trip. → Continue reading
This is a community-based reading content surveyed and interviewed by the editorial department of the local media "Domingo" that delivers the "now" of Hokkaido.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kushiro River(Kushirogawa) isHokkaidoFlowing in the eastThe Pacific OceanPour intoFirst-class river..Kushiro RiverWater systemIt is the mainstream of.Japan's largest on both banks in the downstreamMarshlandIsKushiro shitsugenIs formed.
HokkaidoKawakami DistrictTeshikaga Town OfLake KussharoSource toTeshikaga Town,Shibecha TownFlowing south through the city of Japan, Japan's largestMarshlandIsKushiro shitsugenGo inside.KushiroKushiro TownFrom the Iwahogi point of No., it becomes an artificial river "New Kushiro River".KushiroKushiro PortIt pours into the Pacific Ocean from between Donggang District and Xigang District.
It is rare for first-class rivers because the height difference is small, and it is rare for the main stream of the Kushiro River.damIs not installed.
From all over the country in summerCanoeLovers come to go down the river.There are several canoe points, but there are wetlands near Hosooka, near Toro, and the headwaters on the Lake Kussharo side.
Timber from Kushiro Port Central Pier at the mouth of the Kushiro River to the water surface storage yard in Kiba, Kushiro TownraftThe scene carried by the company was a tradition, but it was abolished in 2014 due to the deterioration of the water surface storage yard..
Derived from the place name
AinuIt is derived from "medicine" (medicine / hot spring).Of the water sourceLake KussharoIs called "medicine to" (medicine / hot spring lake) in the Ainu language, so the theory is that it means a river that flows out of it, and upstream.SpaThere is a theory that it is a river that puts the runoff water from many places.Also on the Kushiro RiverNishibetsu-Nemuro-Shari-Koshimizu-BihoroThere is another theory that "Kushi Pep" (a river that can pass from river to river) from the place where there was a main passage to go to etc..
In the 1970s fish survey,Asiatic Brook Lamprey,salmon,Great White Trout,Cherry salmon,Yamame trout,Chinook salmon,Ito,Amemas,Ezoiwana,Shishamo,Smelt,Chika,Cucumber fish,Japanese dace,Ezogui,Koi,Crucian carp,Stone loach,Itoyo,Exciting,,,flounderIs in the mainstream, and in the tributariesRainbow troutとEzo PungitiusWas also seen.
The Kushiro River brought a large amount of earth and sand to Kushiro Port, causing frequent floods.1931A diversion channel was excavated from the Iwahogi Water Gate, and this was designated as the "New Kushiro River".1967Because the diversion channel was certified as a trunk river when it was designated as a first-class riverHokkaido Development BureauThe diversion channel that will be managed by the company will be called "Kushiro River (new channel section)" and will continue to be managed.HokkaidoThe former downstream part under the control ofFormer Kushiro RiverThe name was changed to.However, Kushiro citizens were dissatisfied with being branded as "old" by the familiar Kushiro River, and appealed for a name return for many years, resulting in2001May 4ToMinister of Land, Infrastructure and TransportThe names were changed back to "New Kushiro River" and "Kushiro River", respectively.The trunk river continues to be the "New Kushiro River".
- Iwahogi Water Gate(Iwaboki Suimon) --A floodgate that separates the lower part of the Kushiro River (former Kushiro River).
Lakes in the flow path in bold
- (Lake Kussharo）
- (Lake Sirarutoro）
- Arekinai River(Lake Toro）
- (Tatsukobu Takenuma）
- New Kushiro River(Branch)
- (KushiroとKushiro TownBoundary river)
- Hosooka Observatory
- Akan River --A river that was the Kushiro River system until the Taisho era.History of hydraulic engineering work, etc.
- Kushiro Fisherman's Wharf MOO,,,
- oldPatriotic Airfield --The left bank of the New Kushiro River was also used as part of the site.
- Japan Paper Kushiro Factory
- ^ "Resurrection of meandering" Increased creatures "Inhabitants survey Kushiro River with Shibecha". Hokkaido Shimbun (Hokkaido Shimbun). (May 2014, 7)
- ^ “Kushiro River raft transportation starts to the water surface storage yard that will be abolished this year”. Hokkaido Shimbun (Hokkaido Shimbun). (May 2014, 7)
- ^ Hokkaido Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. “Kushiro River”(Japanese). Hokkaido Development Bureau. 2019/9/6Browse.
- ^ Harutori, "Lake Toro / Harutori Lake inhabiting Kushiro Marsh," "Lake and Valley of Japan," Volume 1 (Hokkaido I) (Gyosei, 1987), p. 79.