Photo Source: Living Ehime Web
Enjoy sweets with plenty of eggs !! Morning-picked egg over rice shop This or egg
If you write the contents roughly
According to the story I heard from the president, the highest record for omelet rice is 14 cups.
Hello (^^) I'm Satomi, a correspondent for the Living Ehime Web area.The other day, I went to Uchiko with my family ... → Continue reading
Living Ehime Web
Matsuyama / Dogo, Iyo City, Toon City, Matsumae Town, Tobe Town, etc. We will deliver events, word-of-mouth information, and city news in the Ehime area.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tamago kake gohan
Tamago kake gohan(Tamago kake gohan, egg kake gohan)Cooked riceToRaw eggEntangledCuisineOr how to eat it.seasoningAsSoy sauceAndNoodle soupIs used.CommonlyTKGIs also abbreviated.
From using eggs as raw, eating over staple food, etc.,JapancharacteristicFood culture:It is assumed.. In recent years, foreigners have had the opportunity to visit Japan and exported chicken eggs (based on Japanese hygiene standards)Hot spring eggYou can also see an example of purchasing.
Animal foods that the Japanese have eaten since ancient times haveseafoodWas the center.Buddhism OfNon-killingThe effect of (but there is also a misunderstanding),RiceThe sacred vision ofFilthDue to the consequences of being considered, meat and poultry intake was rare.家畜Was transformedChicken TheYayoi PeriodTopigと と も にJapanese archipelagoWill be introduced toEmperor Tenmu-Emperor ShomuIn the generation ofdecreeAnd chicken eggs should be avoided.
Entered the modern age1877 Around that time, he was active as the first military correspondent in Japan, and after that he made numerous pioneering achievements.Ginka Kishida(1833 - 1905 ) Is said to be the first person in Japan to have a clear record of eating omelet rice.. , It is said that he recommended omelet rice to the surroundings..According to the 1927 magazine "Comet Edo Seikatsu Kenkyu", which describes the state of Ginka, the seasonings are grilled salt and soy sauce (Red pepper)Met. After thatSecond World WarDuring the later food shortage period, chicken eggs became a rare item,ShowaAfter 30 years, since eggs became the taste of the common people, attention has been paid to taste and nutrition, and it has become a popular table..
In modern Japan, eggs are recognized as foods that can be eaten raw. In countries other than Japan South Korea OfYukkeandEurope OfTartar steakStir raw egg with raw meat or other ingredients inFrance OfMilk shakeEtc.) is being eaten raw. Besides, eggs are eaten raw for medicinal purposes.Sometimes.
Distribution of eggs in Japan
Japanese domestic eggs are usuallyMinistry of Health, Labor and WelfareFor food disinfection based on the "hygiene management guidelines"Hypochlorous acidMeasures for safety such as washing with a bactericidal agent such as an aqueous solution are taken to prevent the attachment of pathogens, and the eggs are packed in an egg sorting and packaging facility... According to the Japan Egg Industry Association, about 2 weeks (14 days) after packing throughout the yearExpiration SoonThere are many places.
Originally, raw eggsSalmonellaFood poisoningIt is easy to cause such a problem, and the area where it can be eaten safely is limited to a part such as Japan. Outside of Japan, every year Japanese people eat raw eggs, but in Japan, which is premised on raw food, general hygiene management such as complete washing of eggs by egg farmers etc. is well done, and Salmonella food poisoning is2000 eraSince then, it has shown a decreasing trend.
Salmonella are often present in the intestinal tract of chickens, and attach to the eggshell from the feces after spawning. In Japan, at the time of sorting at the GP Center (Grading <sorting>/Packing <packing> factory)Sodium hypochloriteSometimes sterilized by.. When eating raw eggs, cracked eggsIt is dangerous to use cracked eggs or eggs that have been broken for a long time. However, in addition to contamination after spawning, there is also an infection route in which the fungus enters the egg from the parent chicken holding the fungus via the ovary or oviduct.
Effects of egg white intake
On the other hand, contained in raw egg whiteAvidinToBiotinThere is also a research presentation pointing out that there is a risk of developing biotin deficiency by continuously ingesting a large amount of raw egg white for a long time.
Position within Japanese food culture
As a modern dish
In 2008,OkayamaKume-gunMisaki TownIn addition, a set meal shop with a menu centered on egg over rice opened.. Misaki town is said to have eaten rice with eggs for the first time in JapanGinka KishidaIs also the birthplace of.
Since raw eggs cannot be stored frozen, it is difficult to store them for a long time.Antarctic research teamThen, there are also members who make eggs over rice with raw eggs that have been acted as supplies for the first time in half a year..
Cooking and seasoning
For rice with egg,food(mainlyRiceOther than rice and eggs, they are often seasoned with something. Soy saucePonzu sauceThere are various soy sauce seasonings, ingredients added in addition to eggs, etc..
Egg-only rice soy sauce
A special soy sauce for egg over rice has been developed as a seasoning to match the egg over rice. Based on soy sauce,Kelp,Bonito OfUmami(soup stock) Is added, and sweetness is added to improve harmony with the egg.2000 eraSince then, it has been commercialized and marketed by dozens of companies, and it has been subdivided by manufacturers such as "Kanto-fu" and "Kansai-fu"..
- Otamahan(Yunnan OfYoshida Hometown VillageDeveloped by and released in 2002)
- Soy sauce on egg (Fukuyama CityDeveloped)
- Soy sauce over rice (Kumamoto-shi OfHamada soy sauceDeveloped by
- Higeta Egg over rice! (Major soy sauce makerHigeta soy sauceReleased)
Seasoning material for rice with egg
There are also seasonings that have been mixed to match the egg-cooked rice or have a unique flavor.
- Japan Egg Over Rice Symposium
- Shimane YunnanAt the symposium, we talked about the charm of rice over eggs. First time2005 May 10・It was held on 29th and 30th. This is soy sauce for eggs onlyOtamahanIt was caused by the development of the third sector “Yoshida Hometown Village” in the city.
- The content of the symposium was to talk about history and charm, and the memory and cooking method related to egg over rice was recruited.
- "Egg over rice day"May 10Was established inJapan Anniversary AssociationAlso certified.
- It has been held every year since then,2018 On October 10th, the "29th Japan Tamagokake Rice Symposium" was held.
- Aspam egg over rice fair (2009 April 4-May 25, September 5-6)
- Ryotaro ShibaThe novel "Like flyingInSaigo TakamoriLikes omelet rice,Meiji RestorationAfter that, there is a description that he often ate at dinner, but it is presumed that it was a creation of Sima, not a historical fact.
- "Book of 365-day egg over rice" (Author/Editor: TKG Project, Yomiuri Union Advertising Company,2007 ) Introduces 365 kinds of rice with eggs. Among them, "TKG" is used as the name for egg over rice (such as "soy sauce TKG" and "cheese sunshine TKG"). TKG is a word originally created by one of the authors, Akio Morita, for the purpose of simplifying editing work. "TKG" refers to the original egg rice cooked according to "Okite"..
- It has also appeared in mobile phone games.Mobage"Bistroworld", which was offered at, cooks and serves world cuisinesocial gameIn Although,2011 In December, "TKG" was introduced as an event dish.
- Idol group "Raw ham and udon noodlesHas a song called "Egg over rice".. "TKG" also appears in the lyrics.
- January 2017Takara Tomy ArtsMore called "Ultimate TKG"Cooking toysHas been released.When you break the egg in the toy, the yolk and white are separated, and the white is separated.meringueIt has a function to stir like a shape.
- ^ "Egg sommelier teaches! Best "rice with egg"”. Macaroni (May 2018, 5). 2020/4/16Browse.
- ^ "I was 6 years old when I ate" Tamago kake gohan "for the first time in my life.. grape (Grape Co., Ltd.). (August 2019, 8) 2020/4/27Browse.
- ^ TKG Project (2007)
- ^ "Rice over the country”. ISE Foods Inc. 2020/4/16Browse.
- ^ "AJINOMOTO PARK Recipe Encyclopedia Egg over rice". AjinomotoCo., Ltd. 2020/4/16Browse.
- ^ "Egg over rice recipe how to make｜Kikkoman｜Home Cooking". KikkomanCo., Ltd. 2020/4/16Browse.
- ^ "Egg over rice". YamakiCo., Ltd. 2020/4/16Browse.
- ^ "Adult TKG (rice with egg)". Nagatanien. 2020/4/28Browse.
- ^ “[Miki Takeuchi's mouthfulness 315] TKG!! Miki Takeuchi, journalist for lodging and drinking facilities”. Tourism economic newspaper(July 2020, 4) 2020/4/28Browse.
- ^ "Simple and easy ♪ 7 delicious recipes for omelet rice (TKG)". macaroni(July 2019, 9) 2020/4/28Browse.
- ^ "Stick at TKG (rice with egg)". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2020, 1) 2020/4/28Browse.
- ^ Salmomella contamination of chicken eggs and liquid eggs in Japan and other countries
- ^ "Egg over rice TKG G Fresh foreigners K Sticking to egg T Sign of establishment""Asahi Shimbun』Evening edition August 2018, 11 (page 16) Viewed September 1, 2019
- ^ Ego (2011) p.169
- ^ Ego (2011) pp.169-170
- ^ Ego (2011) p.171
- ^ a b [Walking the beginning] Tamago kake gohan (Misaki Town, Okayama Prefecture) A great man who is proud of the town who ate with chicken eggs"Asahi Shimbun" Saturday morning reprint "be"November 2021, 7, pages 10-6 (viewed January 7, 2021)
- ^ a b c Homepage "Restaurant Kamecchi."
- ^ a b Hara (2010) p.86
- ^ "I want to eat tamago kake gohan 365 days a year !?"Excite News(April 2008, 8) Viewed June 8, 2021
- ^ "About eggs and salmonella Egg sterilization”. Toho Microbial Disease Research Institute. 2018/9/18Browse.
- ^ "Japan Egg Industry Association What is the expiration date of eggs?". www.nichirankyo.or.jp. 2018/9/18Browse.
- ^ Livestock Zoo Book, GP Center
- ^ Let's prevent food poisoning from eggs at home Department of Health and Environment, Okhotsk General Promotion Bureau
- ^ Playing it Safe With Eggs, FDA(Listed on 2010.1.16)
- ^ Evenepoel, P., Geypens, B., Luypaerts, A., Hiele, M., Ghoos, Y., & Rutgeerts, P. (1998). Digestibility of Cooked and Raw Egg Protein in Humans as Assessed by Stable Isotope Techniques. The Journal of Nutrition, 128 (10), 1,716-1,722. 要約
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Takuma XNUMXth Anniversary Hyakushokan, Tajima, Wonderful Agriculture, March 2010, 3
- ^ "Reversal life" over eggs The popular specialty store "Takuma", the forerunner of the egg over rice boom Kobe Shimbun NEXT(2020 6 年 月 日 26) Archived August 2020, 6, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ a b "Opening of a restaurant for omelet rice with Kishida Ginkō, Okayama, Misaki Town"MSN Sankei News(2008 1 年 月 日 23)Archived August 2008, 9, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ "A restaurant specializing in rice with eggs in Hibiya-changed to a izakaya with a uniform price of 305 yen at night"Ginza Economic Newspaper(2009 10 年 月 日 24)
- ^ We had breakfast at the egg-cooked rice specialty store "Tamagonya (Chi)"! RocketNews24 (November 2009, 11)
- ^ "All items are 305 yen" Tamago kake gohan izakaya ", which is also popular with foreigners as a breakfast spot."My comic journal(2009 12 年 月 日 28)
- ^ "Egg over rice" Hong Kong visits Poultry company (Takaoka) sells tasting well Chunichi Shimbun(2009 6 年 月 日 22)
- ^ Letter from Yamaguchi Tokyo University of Science, Showa Station, Antarctica, "The 50th Antarctic Research Expedition arrives"
- ^ "What is this too sinful..." A delicious egg over rice that is delicious without using soy sauceRetask LoveNews (June 2018, 5) Retrieved December 8, 2019
- ^ [Good shopping] Cooking toy "Ultimate" that adults can enjoy.
- ^ From "egg over rice" to "ice cream" only, check all 50 "individual soy sauces"!  Nikkei TrendyNet December 2007, 12
- ^ Egg-cooked rice is "Otamahan!" If you want to eat rice balls, "Onigiri miso"! If you want to eat rice deliciously! [Yoshida Furusato Village Dandan Market]
- ^ Teraoka family's organic soy sauce
- ^ Hamada Shoyu Co., Ltd., processed soy sauce
- ^ Dedicated soy sauce to eat delicious "egg over rice" and "sashimi" "Higeta go for egg over rice!" "Higeta sashimi soy sauce" new release! Kikkoman News Release February 2008, 2
- ^ Marumiya launches a special furikake for egg over rice Nikkei TrendyNet (January 2009, 1)
- ^ Furitama (sprinkle for rice with egg only)
- ^ "At home, beef bowl-style egg over rice 130g" MSN Sankei News (April 2010, 1)
- ^ Gyudon-style egg over rice (buldock sauce) at home
- ^ 365-day egg over rice book
- ^ https://moviewalker.jp/news/article/73097/
- ^ "The fluffy texture is irresistible !! I enjoyed the exquisite tamago kake gohan with" Ultimate TKG ".". Real sound tech(July 2021, 5) 2021/9/15Browse.
- Jinnosuke Uogara, “The Japanese who were good at eating: the wisdom of the modern Showa era” 2008 ISBN 9784000237796
- Michiko Ego “Nagasaki magistrateMenu-Nanban Food Encyclopedia”Yoshikawa Hirofumikan,Year 2011
- Tadashi Sugiura, "Ginka Kishida: Its Life as Seen from Materials," Kukoshoin, 1996 ISBN 9784762950193
- Yasuaki Hara et al. "Basic knowledge of seasonings"エ イ 出版社<Food Textbook>, 2010 ISBN 978-4-7779-1685-6
- Nakako Matsumoto "About Egg Cooking in Cookbooks of the Edo Period", Journal of the Japanese Home Economics Society, 1992, pp.903-913
- TKG project "365-day egg over rice book" Yomiuri Union Advertising Company, 2007.ISBN 9784990378806.
- "Tamagokake rice" boom Specialty stores appear in various places J-CAST News, October 2009, 2
- Japan Egg Over Rice Symposium(Up to August 2016)
- Playing it Safe With Eggs FDA