[Ramen Diary] Go to the Hakata Tonkotsu Ramen shop that opened at the east exit of Sendai Station!
If you write the contents roughly
I love Hakata ramen so I'm happy that the shop has opened.
"Hakata Tonkotsu Uejoken" opens at the east exit of Sendai Station!Hakata Tonkotsu Ramen and Hitokuchi Gyoza on the signboard menu ... → Continue reading
Sendai Minami Tsushin
Local media in Sendai and Sennan. The couple is actually experiencing and sending out real information.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The seasonings and colors vary from store to store, but basically the features are milky white soup made mainly of pork bones and extra-fine noodles.To boil the pork bones over high heat,gelatinEtc. melt into a muddy soup.The point of ordering the hardness of noodlesSubstituteIs also a feature of this ramen.
Due to the local ramen boom, ramen shops have increased and become established mainly in Fukuoka City and its suburbs.Ramen tour planning and "Ramen"TaxiIt is also popular as a sightseeing spot in Fukuoka, such as services.Nationwide expansionOsaka,TokyoStores that open in Japan and ramen noodles nationwideFood theme parkOpened in, named after a famous storeCup NoodleThe popularity of this ramen has risen nationwide due to the sale of ramen.
On the contrary, hereRamen stadiumFamous ramen shops nationwide that participated in the event opened and merged with them.soy saucePork bone flavormisoPork bone-flavored ramen was born, and in KyushuKurume Ramen,Kumamoto ramenHakata Ramen is also expanding its variations, such as being influenced by.In order to differentiate it from other stores, it also provides its own services and offers its own products.
DowntownFamous storesNagahama districtRamen shops are open late at night and open 24 hours a day,BanquetRamen shops are often chosen as the second party, third party, and banquet.Also popular in HakataA stallProvided in many of.
There are several theories about its origin.
- 1937(Showa 12) Spring,NagasakiShimabaraOriginally from Tokio Miyamoto, in KurumeNanjing SenryoOpened. "Chinese noodles with Chinese bamboo that was popular in Yokohama at that time" and "Chinese noodles with Chinese noodles"Nagasaki ChamponWe provided pork bone ramen based on "pork bone based soup".It is the most promising origin of Kurume ramen or pork bone ramen, which is the root of Hakata ramen.
- 1941(Showa 16)1942(Showa 17),Nakasu OfFukuoka TamayaKentaro Mori opens a stall "Mimaji" along the nearby Hakata River.We provided flat noodle ramen to pork bone soup in Kiyoyu (clear soup).1946(Showa 21)Chinese cuisineIzumi Saemon who learnedYanagibashiOpened the stall "Hakataso" in Japan and offered pork bone ramen from Kiyoyu.In the same year, Shigeru Tsuda opened a stall "Aka Noren" near Hakata Station.at firstUdonIt was a stall, but Mukden (currentlyShenyang), The noodles of the cloudy pork bone soup "Jusen Soba" will be used as a hint to provide ramen.
- 1946In (Showa 21), Shigeru Tsuda of "Red Goodwill" (currently Red Goodwill Bushi-chan Ramen) and "Hakuryuken"(Maidashi Central Shopping DistrictThere is a theory that Susumu Yamahira of) created it in collaboration.Tsuda devised and reproduced the pork bone soup that he ate in China, and Yamahira said that the current Hakata ramen was made by launching noodles with brine..
- FukuokaKurume Of1947(Showa 22) As a result of chance, a cloudy pork bone soup was born at the founding stall "Sankyu". "Sankyu" will use this soup to serve ramen.This became the founder of tonkotsu ramenKurume RamenIs born.The theory that it eventually influenced various parts of Kyushu except Kagoshima, and this style was transmitted and became Hakata ramen..
Mainly Fukuoka CityChuo-kuPointing to ramen at stores and food stalls in NagahamaNagahama RamenorHakata Nagahama RamenSometimes called.
1955(Showa 30), the presentHakata WardThe fish market in ChikkohonmachiNagahamaMoved to, "Fukuoka Central Wholesale MarketIt becomes a "fresh fish market".with this,"Ganso Nagahama"Ichishintei" etc.Market ramenThe stalls have also moved to Nagahama one after another.
The characteristic of Nagahama ramen, which was mainly for market participants, isAuctionBoil quickly to eat in betweenExtra-fine noodles, For additional order of noodles onlySubstitute,pig bonesIt is said to be a lightly cooked soup, etc.
At both stalls and stores, each table has "Ramen sauce / kaeshi" (mainly put in when the soup is diluted with a replacement ball), "Red pickled ginger" and "Sesame", and customers can use these to taste their own taste. The mainstream way of eating is to have a style that allows you to freely adjust the flavor and flavor.
Originally, Hakata ramen and Nagahama ramen were different things, but in recent years it has become difficult to divide them into genres, and they are considered to be almost synonymous with the relatively young generation in the local area.NagahamaThe district is "HakataAlthough it is not included in the list, it is also a ramen in the center of Fukuoka city.
Used in Hakata RamennoodlesIs JapaneseRaw noodlesWhitish and thin, likeExtra-fine straight noodlesThere are many.Fukuoka Prefecture is the exclusive wheatRyeHas been developed and has been in circulation since 2009.Since the water content is as low as 24-28% or less, it is powdery and easy to suck soup.Because it is easy to spread, there are relatively many stores that offer a small amount compared to other areas.
The reason why the noodles are thin isTo make the noodles and soup entwined wellWhen,To boil noodles in an extremely short time and provide them immediately after entering the store for market participants who are busy late at night and early in the morning and cannot afford the time.It is said that the original Nagahamaya in Nagahama, Chuo-ku started.Some stores are slightly thickerThin straight noodlesAndThin noodles flat noodlesSome stores use noodles in a style that is rare in Japan.In particular, thin noodles, flat noodles, are often offered at shops that follow the tradition of Hakuryuken, which was founded in the early days of Hakata Ramen.
One of the characteristics of Hakata Ramen is that most shops ask you how hard you want the noodles to be.Mainly "Balikata""Kata""ordinary""Yawa""Bali Yawa] Etc. are used.The general "kata" and "yawa" mean hard and soft as they are, and "Bali" is an emphasized expression that has recently come to be used in Fukuoka.Due to the ease of growth peculiar to ultra-fine noodles and the temperament of local residents who are said to be impatient, it is said that many people order hard, and according to an article in August 2017, customers at a ramen shop in Fukuoka city. 8% choose "Kata"..Even if you order the hardness as "normal", many stores offer it relatively hard compared to other areas.
Even in Fukuoka city, Ganso Nagahamaya and its derivative stores do not use emphasized expressions such as "Barikata" and "Bariyawa" (although they are valid as meaning), and they are generally "raw" and "kata". In many cases, the customer specifies either "Yawa" or "Yawa", and "Nama" refers to "Barikata" in a general store.Therefore, if a person outside the prefecture, including tourists, specifies "Barikata" at the store, the store will rephrase it as "Nama".
The ingredients are simple,LeekJust or with green onionsroasted pork filletIt's not uncommon to find a store that only sells.Other common ingredients besides green onions and char siu areFungus,Bean sprouts,Menma,SeaweedAnd so on, depending on the store.Hakata all-purpose onionSmall green onionAndScallionsSomewhat thick green onions are also used.
According to one theory, the overall color tone is dark with only green onions, char siu, wood ear, and seaweed.Whale curtainFrom the opinion that "it seems to be", it is colorfulRed gingerIs also said to have been added.
On the store tableWhite sesame・ Red pickled ginger ・Mustard mustardEtc. are placed and toppings are made according to the customer's taste.These have the effect of removing the habit of pork bone soup, but at the same time, they weaken the taste of the pork bone itself, so some ramen shops do not offer topping services.
Most of Hakata ramen is pork bone soup, which is synonymous with it.The thickness of the pork bone soup isGelatinousBy.
However, even though it is a pork bone soup, Hakata ramen is not really all about "Hakata (Kyushu) ramen" = "rich and rich" as it is imagined mainly in Honshu.These rich systems are originally a minority.In particular, many stores for local citizens, long-established stores, and food stalls offer very refreshing food.
However, in recent years, the number of newly opened stores has increased due to the nationwide expansion of famous chain stores and the frequency of being featured in the media, and the popularity of "Hakata Ramen" has spread nationwide, so it resembles Kurume Ramen, which was once a minority. The number of stores offering rich ramen has increased.However, these are recognized as being delineated from many of the traditional and refreshing Hakata ramen.
Speaking of pork bones, not a little as an imagesmell(fragrance), Depending on the store, the smell peculiar to pork bones may be floating in or around the store.Regarding the odor, there is an opinion that this odor is the real pleasure of tonkotsu ramen, but on the contrary, there is a difference in likes and dislikes for "pork bone odor" such as being unable to tolerate the odor. There are many people who have a feeling of resistance as a whole.Depending on the store, in order to suppress the odor, pretreatment to suppress the odor such as carefully draining blood may be done.GingerSome shops add spices such as, or make a mixed soup with chicken gala.Ramen that suppresses the odor of pork bones is sometimes called "light pork bones".
Many stores have adopted a system of adding noodles with "replacement balls", and it is common to specify the boiled condition for replacement balls as well.The feature is that you can get hungry for a long time by specifying a harder one when ordering and immediately ordering a harder replacement ball.Currently, this system is spreading nationwide.
- Akarenbushi-chan Ramen-Akasaka (Nishi-dori), Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City A long-established store for over 50 years.
- Bodhidharma Ramen-Located in Naka, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka.
- Number One-Located in Gion, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka.
- Ganso Nagahama --Chuo-ku, FukuokaNagahama..The store where the replacement ball originated.There are several stores with similar names nearby.
- Nagahama Yatai Isshintei-Chuo-ku, FukuokaNagahama..There is a branch store.
- Hakata-so --Opened in Nakasu, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka with the help of Chinese people.
- Hakata Ippudo - Fukuoka CityChuo-kuDamingA chain store that is based in Japan and overseas.
- Ichiran ――A chain store based in Fukuoka City, which is open both in Japan and overseas.
- Hakata Tenjin - TokyoA chain store that operates in.
- Kyushu Ichiban-Has a factory in Kyushu and has a chain store in the Kanto region.
- Marukin Ramen- Capital AreaA chain store that operates outside of Japan.
- Hakata Furyu - Tokyo WardOpened a chain store in.
- Yumaru-with TokyoSaitamaA chain store that operates outside of Japan.
- Gin Corporation - East JapanOpened a chain store in.
- Hakata Ramen Genkotsu- OsakaFocusing onHyogoA chain store that is also open to the public.
- Hakata Kazukosha ――A chain store based in Fukuoka prefecture that is open both in Japan and overseas. ..
- Hakata Sanki --A chain store that operates mainly in the suburbs of Fukuoka City.
- Nagahama Number One-Origin of Nagahama stand
・ Hakata Nagahama Ramen Tanaka Shoten
- ^ "[Stores we want to take vol.41] The flow of the times and the sense of mission that the store that originated in Tonkotsu Ramen has. (Senryo Nanjing)”(Japanese). Fukuoka migration plan. 2020/4/25Browse.
- ^ "History of Nankin Senryo-Original Nankin Senryo Headquarters-". www.nankinsenryou.jp. 2020/4/25Browse.
- ^ Hakata Ramen Roots Hakuryuken @ Fukuoka Maidashi: Tonchan Diary: So-net Blog[Reliability required verification]
- ^ "Kurume Ramen". Shin-Yokohama Ramen Museum. 2016/6/15Browse.
- ^ XNUMX% of customers ordering "Kata noodles" Ramen shop survey in Fukuoka City "Impatient" attracts Hakata children [Fukuoka Prefecture] 西日本新聞.西日本新聞社 2017年08月08日06時00分 (08月08日06時09分更新、2017年8月19日閲覧)
- Tatsuro Hara "Kyushu Ramen Story" Kyushu Ramen Study Group, 1998.
- Tadamasa Okuyama "Cultural Noodles / Ramen" Akashi Shoten, 2003,ISBN-4 7503-1792-6.