Preparation for shipment of "one-ball soul pumpkin" that bears only one fruit from one stem / Mutsu City
If you write the contents roughly
At the farm workshop in Mutsu City, I was busy polishing each one carefully, weighing it, and sticking stickers.
Preparations for shipping the house-grown "Ichikyu Ichitama Pumpkin" are being made in Mutsu City. "Pumpkin with one ball" is ... → Continue reading
ABA Aomori Asahi Broadcasting
We deliver various news about Aomori prefecture every day. Not only incidents and accidents, but also warm topics that relieve the heart. I am focusing on sports.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Shimokita PeninsulaLocated inMutsu BayとTsugaru StraitIt is the northernmost city of Honshu facing.2005Due to the merger of cities, towns and villages, it has become the largest municipality in the prefecture, accounting for about 11% of the total area of Aomori prefecture.
In 1960, the city of Ominatoda Nabe was changed to the current city of Mutsu, the first in Japan.Hiragana City. Shimokita regionIt is a core city with a population of about 75000 spread to the surrounding municipalities.Mutsu metropolitan areaIs forming.The population is declining.Although the population of the former Mutsu City is almost flat, the population of the former Ohata Town, the former Kawauchi Town, and the former Wakinosawa Village is declining.
AomoriNortheastShimokita PeninsulaIt is in.As a cityHonshuLocated at the northernmost tip, southMutsu Bay, NorthTsugaru StraitIt faces the sea and has two seas.In the center of the cityKamayama(Elevation 879m) is the main peakOsorezan MountainsAre in a rowOsorezanToLake UsoriTo sayCaldera lakeThere is.In the southeastShimokita HillsAre lined up.
Tanabe,Ohira,OminatoThe population is concentrated in.The center of Mutsu cityTanabe(Tanabu) originates from the Shimokita HillsTanabe RiverFlows, and the fertile Tanabu Plain spreads out in the basin.Ominato TheKamayamaLocated at the foot of the mountain, the waves are calmOminato BayFacing.In Ominato BayAshizakiと 呼 ば れ るSand beakThere,Sand beakThe interior of Ashizaki Bay is called Ashizaki Bay and is a natural harbor.
WinterSea of Japan side climateHowever, the other seasons are affected by both the Sea of Japan side climate and the Pacific side climate.In addition, the northeasterly wind in summer (Stop), But basically it is hot and humid.Also, in winterSpecial heavy snowfall areaIt doesn't snow as much, but basically it needs to be removed.
- Maximum temperature extreme value (1935/1 ~) 34.7 ℃ (July 2012, 7)
- Minimum temperature extreme value (1935/1 ~)-22.4 ℃ (February 1984, 2)
|Climate of Mutsu (1991-2020)|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||1.8|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−1.2|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−4.9|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||102.2|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||121|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||67.7||88.2||141.3||184.7||196.9||163.6||131.5||139.0||145.0||150.7||98.3||70.6||1,577.4|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
Looking at the population change from the previous survey from the 27 national census, it was 4.21 people, a 58,493% decrease, and the rate of change is 40th among 8 municipalities in the prefecture.
|Population distribution by age in Mutsu City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Mutsu City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Mutsu City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
TanabeDuring the feudal eraNanbu Domain(Morioka Domain)'S deputy office was located.It opened as a key town in the Shimokita region from that time and prospered by the water transportation of the Tanabu River.In addition, Ominato Village has a good port in Ashizaki,KitamaebuneIt was crowded as a port of Kazemachi.1870,Boshin WarWas considered a thief armyAizu DomainIn exchange for confiscation of territoryDonan clan(Tonamihan) Reconstruction is allowed as XNUMX stones.The feudal lordKyoto guardianMatsudaira YohoThe old man,Matsudaira..7 households, which is 2800% of the Aizu clan, were transferred.The following year, the clan was abolished, and a small amount of its historic site remains in the current Tonangaoka, Mutsu City.The Tonan feudal lords vowed to revenge on the Satsuma government in the northern part of the country, and engaged in the land reclamation work under the name of Tonan "South, that is, Satsuma and Doo (fight)", but agriculture is carried out on the thin land of the volcanic ash plateau. Instead, the houses were destroyed by the snow, the houses left by the wildfire were burned down, and many people died due to the plague and starvation, and they gradually separated.However, the few who remained eventually established a Western-style ranch, leaving a new industry here.
OminatoIs one of the Shimokita Nanaminato, and after the Meiji eraImperial Navy OfMilitary portIt became.At the end of the Pacific War,OminatochoAlthough the city system was not enforced, it was attacked by air because it had a naval base.Immediately before the end of the war, the town had an unusual population of nearly 10, including Navy personnel.Ominato still has a base for the Maritime Self-Defense Force, and the area north of Aomori Prefecture is the security area.Ominato Local CorpsThe district general supervision department is located.In addition, it is now the Earth research vessel "Mirai" owned by the Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology.Mutsu (nuclear ship)The old home port (the new home port is Sekinehama in the northern part of the city) was located.Mutsu City itself hopes to develop in relation to the sea and advanced technology.As far as Ominato is concerned, the weight of the tertiary industry is relatively high.
There are many transferees from outside the prefecture due to the Self-Defense Forces in Ominato and civil engineering, construction, and nuclear-related companies in the city.It is also a special area where people who have lived in Mutsu City are scattered all over the country, mainly SDF personnel, because there are many transferees.
- 1955(30)May 3 --The Ominato-Tanabu-cho merger promotion council decides the new city name as "Shimokita City".
- 1956(31)May 9 --The merger resolution was passed by the Ominato and Tanabu town councils, but Yukichi Sasaki, the mayor of Ominato, was hiding from the Ominato town council hall. "Shimokita City" (tentative name) fails.
- 1959(Showa34 years)May 9 - Shimokita-gunTanabuchoとOminatochoMerged, 8th in Aomori PrefectureOminato Mutsu City(Ominato Tanabushi) is born.At that time, it became the city with the longest name in Japan (5 characters).The eight characters of the phonetic spelling were also at that timeYamatokoriyama CityIt was the longest along with.
- After that, the record of the number of characters was born in 2005.Kasumigaura City(LaterIchikikushikino City-Tsukuba Mirai CityAlso) 6 characters, only kanji 5 characters City name was also in 2005Sanyo OnodaWas established.
- The eight characters of the phonetic spelling are thenKitakyushu-Shikokuchuo CityAfter appearing2007Was born inMinamikyushu9 characters are the longest.
- 1960(Showa35 years)May 8 --City nameMutsu CityIt will be the first city in Japan with the name Hiragana.
- 2005(Heisei17 years)May 3 --Shimokita DistrictKawauchi Town-Ohata Town-Wakinosawa VillageIncorporated.Osorezan OfEnclaveEliminate.
- 2009(Heisei21 years)May 9 --The city hall was moved from Kanaya XNUMX-chome to Chuo XNUMX-chome (former Mutsu shopping center site).
- Mayor:Soichiro Miyashita(2014May 6Inauguration, first term)
- The budget scale is the fourth largest in Aomori prefecture.
- Mutsu City Council
- Mutsu City has a legal limit of 30 members (the maximum number of members of the Local Autonomy Law), but as a special case of merger, 60 members were active.2007(Heisei19 years)May 9In the Mutsu city election, which was voted in, the fixed number was changed to 30 along with the ward allocation (division is Mutsu constituency 21, Kawauchi constituency 3, Ohata constituency 4, Wakinosawa constituency 2).afterwards2011(Heisei23 years)May 10The fixed number was changed to 26 in the Mutsu city election, which was voted in (Mutsu constituency 18, Kawauchi constituency 4, Ohata constituency 3, Wakinosawa constituency 1).
|First||Katsuo Sugiyama||December, 1959 (Showa 34)3rd-October 1963 (Showa 38) 2 days||City name changed in 1960|
|2||December, 1963 (Showa 38)3rd-1965 (Showa 40) May 8|
|3||Kozo Kono||1965 (Showa 40) April 10-20 (Showa 1969) March 44|
|4||1969 (Showa 44) April 10-20 (Showa 1973) March 48|
|5||Kanji Kikuchi||1973 (Showa 48) April 10-20 (Showa 1977) March 52|
|6||Kozo Kono||1977 (Showa 52) April 10-20 (Showa 1981) March 56|
|7||Kanji Kikuchi||1981 (Showa 56) April 10-20 (Showa 1985) March 60|
|8||Masashi Sugiyama||October 1985, 60 (Showa 10) --October 20, 1989 (Heisei 10)|
|9||October 1989, 10-20 (Heisei 1993)5 years) April 10|
|10||1993 (Heisei5 years) October 10-20 (Heisei 1997) Year) April 10|
|11||1997 (Heisei9 years) February 10-20 February 2001|
|12||November 2001, 13-November 10, 20|
|13||October 2005, 17-10 (Heisei 20)May 5||Sudden death during term|
|14||Junichiro Miyashita||2007July 7-15 (Heisei 2011) May 7|
|15||2011July 7-15 (Heisei 2014) May 5||Sudden death during term|
|16||Soichiro Miyashita||2014June 6-Incumbent|
- Main Office / 8-1-XNUMX Central, Mutsu City
- Kawauchi Government Building / 477 Kawauchi, Kawauchi Town, Mutsu City
- Ohata Government Building / 108-5 Nakajima, Ohata Town, Mutsu City
- Wakinosawa Government Building / 107-1 Watamukai Wakinosawa, Mutsu City
- Shimokita Area Wide Area Administrative Office Fire Department
- Mutsu Fire Station
- Kawauchi branch office
- Wakinosawa branch office
- Ohata Fire Station
- Ominato Fire Station
- Mutsu Fire Station
- Aomori Family CourtMutsu branch office,Mutsu Summary Court
- Ministry of JusticeAomori Legal Affairs BureauMutsu branch office
- Mutsu Ward Prosecutor's Office
- National Tax AgencySendai National Taxation BureauMutsuTax office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareAomori Labor BureauMutsuLabor Standards Inspection Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Aomori Labor Bureau MutsuPublic Employment Security Office
- Forestry AgencyTohoku Forest Management BureauShimokitaForest management station
Self-Defense Forces organization
- JMSDFOminato Base(Ominato Regional General ManagerOther)
- Japan Air Self-Defense ForceOminato Branch Tunnel(42th Alert GroupOther)
Industry and enterprise
- Maeda --Major supermarkets in Aomori prefecture
- Mutsu Matsukiya ――The food department on the first floorHirosakiHeadquartered in, "SatochoIs in charge.
- Currently, due to renovation work, the store is temporarily closed or closed from January 2021, 1.
- Currently, due to the renovation work of the tenant, the store is temporarily closed or closed from January 2021, 1.
- Aomori Bank
- Michinoku Bank
- Aomori Shinkin Bank(Old:Shimokita Shinkin Bank）
- Aomori Credit Union
- Towada Oirase Agricultural Cooperative(Old:Hamanasu Agricultural Cooperative）
- Tohoku Labor Bank
Directly operated post office
- Mutsu Post Office[Collection/delivery station] (84009)
- Ohata Post Office [Collection and Delivery Office] (84016)
- Rikuoku Kawauchi Post Office [Collection and Delivery Office] (84017)
- Wakinosawa Post Office (84027)
- Ominato Post Office(84029)
- Mutsu Sakuragicho Post Office (84098)
- Chikagawa Station Post Office (84167)
- Shukunohe Post Office (84178)
- Japan Post Post Office (84201)
- Mutsu Sekine Post Office (84202)
- Shotsugawa Post Office (84215)
- Mutsu Chuo-84221 Post Office (XNUMX)
- Mutsu Yanagimachi Post Office (84247)
- Kakizaki Simple Post Office (84714)
- Jogasawa Simple Post Office (84719)
- FM Mutsu(FM Azur) 76.2MHz
Sister cities/partner cities
- "Osorezan" in Mutsu City,HokkaidoKamedaEsancho(CurrentHakodate)of"Keizan"But,1971(Showa46 years)May 3Becomes a sister tourist destination.
- FukushimaAizuwakamatsuと1984(Showa59 years)May 9Sister city tie-up with.Due to the historical background of the migration of the Aizu clan.
- State of WashingtonPort Angelesと1995(Heisei7 years)May 8Sister city tie-up with.Exchange of education, culture, economy, etc.
- National Traditional Place Name Municipal Liaison Conference
- The local government, whose name is the traditional place name (former country name), was established in 61 with the aim of deepening friendship through various exchanges and joint projects and working to promote each other's regions.Mutsu City can use kanji in its nameMutsuTherefore, I belong to this society.
- Aomori Ake no Hoshi Junior CollegeShimokita Campus (the only higher education institution in the Shimokita region)
- Tanabu High School
- Ominato High School
- Mutsu Technical High School
- Ominato High School Kawauchi School Building
Junior high school
Facilities other than school education
- Vocational development school
- Aomori Prefectural Mutsu College of Technology(Occupational Ability Development Promotion Actbased onVocational development school）
- Mutsu Vocational Ability Development School (Vocational training corporationOperated by Mutsu Vocational Ability Development AssociationCertified vocational trainingVocational development school)
- East Japan Railway
- Central station: Ominato station
* The nearest station to the city hall is Shimokita Station, but Ominato Station is the central station in the JTB timetable.
- Kokusai Kogyo Bus
- JR Bus TohokuOminato Sales Office
- Shimokita Transportation
- Kawauchi traffic → Mutsu body industry --JR bus alternative route (Abolished alternative bus）
- Wakinosawa Traffic --JR bus alternative route
- National road
- Prefectural road
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 4 Mutsu Hozan Park Ohata Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 6 Mutsu Shiriyazaki Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 7 Mutsu Higashidori Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 46 Kawauchi Sai Line (Nickname: Kamoshika Line)
- Aomori Prefectural Road 174 Nagasaka Ominato Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 175 Kusodomari Wakinosawa Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 176 Akakawa Shimokita Stop Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 177 Ebigawa Shinmachi Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 232 Ohata Port Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 253 Nagago Kawauchi Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 266 Sekine Kamanozawa Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 271 Akakawa Stop Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 272 Shimokita Stop Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road No. 273 Tanabu Stop Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 274 Rikuoku Sekine Stop Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 275 Kawashiro Stop Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 277 Masatsugawa Stop Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 278 Ohata Stop Line
- Aomori Prefectural Road 284 Yakuken Sai Line
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Osorezan(Three Holy Mountains in Japan）100 unexplored areas in Japan
- Lake Usori(Strongly acidic caldera lake)
- Kama Woyama Observatory()
- Kamafuseyama Ski Resort
- Former Ominato Port Department Otsu No. XNUMX and No. XNUMX Official Residence (Stone) * Former Mutsu City Cultural Property Storage (City Designated Cultural Property)
- Maritime Self-Defense Force Exhibition Museum "Hokuyokan-Former Ominato Port Department Conference Center (former Ominato Water Exchange Branch)) [Ominato Town]
- Suigenchi Park (a famous place for cherry blossoms,Former Navy Port of Ominato(Japan's oldest stone arch dam) is a nationalImportant cultural property）
- Saruyama Koen(Northern limit monkey:country'sNatural treasure)(The designated name is "Monkeys in Shimokita Peninsula and the northern limit of monkey habitat")
- Kawauchi dam --The northernmost dam in Honshu
- Kawauchi Lake(Selected 100 Dam Lakes）
- Mutsu Science and Technology Museum(Nuclear ship MutsuMemorial hall)
- Masakari Plaza (Mutsu Shimokita Tourist Product Center)
- Bream island
- Jonenji Temple[Tanabu] --WoodenAmida NyoraiSitting statue (Heian period(Terminal) is the nationalImportant cultural property
- Shimokita Katsuyuki Dome
- Kakizaki Castle
- Tanabekan(Daikanyama Park)
- Yusaka Onsen-61 Tanabu, Mutsu City
- Ishigami Onsen-Horyo Yachi
- Tonan Onsen-Tanabu character Shimomichi
- Ogawa Onsen-Ogawa XNUMX-chome (public bath)
- Uchida Onsen-Tanabu character Uchida (public bath)
Festivals and events
Festivals and Shinto rituals
- Ominato Nebuta
- Ohata Hachimangu Festival
- Tanabu Children's Nebuta
- Kuriyama Kagura
- Noh dance (Karasawa district)
- Osorezan Festival
- Osorezan autumn pilgrimage
- In Ashizaki BaySquid hunting
- Mutsu Sakura Festival
- Sea festival (not held recently)
- Miso shellfish grilled (miso kayaki)
- Squid sushi
- Angler fish
- Whale juice
- Bego mochi
- Keiran(Kawauchicho center)
- Shinagawa Juice (center of Kawauchi Town)
- Jappa soup
- Squid ink ramen
- Sea urchin bowl
- Black soy dishes (formerly Wakinosawa Village)
- Yuya Asahina(manga artist)
- Kitanohana Yoshiyasu(Sumo wrestler）
- Sayaka Kushibiki(Singer-songwriter)
- (Voice actor)
- Keiji Hayakawa(Anime director / director)
- Fumie Hosokawa(talent)
- Kenichi Matsuyama(Actor)
- Toshiyuki Mutsu(manga artist)
- Ryushi Yanagisawa(Fighter)
- 2 generationYanagiya Fukumaru(Rakugo)
- amazarashi(Rock band. Lives in Mutsu City)
- Takayuki Kishimoto(Athletics400mHplayer.FujitsuBelongs)
- Kazuyuki Itabashi(singer)
- Noriko Shibuta (rower, Atlanta Olympics representative from Japan, the first rower from Aomori Prefecture to participate in the Olympics. )
- Ayako Yoshida (same as above)
From old Kawauchi-cho
- Nakagawa Goroji(1768-1848): JapanvaccinationPioneer of
- Horikawa Multiplication: (Monk)HokkaidoHakodate OfRiver,Kameda RiverWater control work, etc.
- Ryu Fujisaki(manga artist)
- Chuzaburo Tanaka(Ethnic folk equipment researcher)
Born in the former Tanabucho
- The highest peak in the city is 879m above sea levelKamayama.
- Mutsu City Hall Main Government Building before Relocation (Kanaya XNUMX-chome:1962(Completion) was originally a three-story building,1968 OfTokachi-oki EarthquakeBecause the 3rd floor was damaged, it was actually a 2nd floor.However, in recent years, due to problems with earthquake resistance, Mutsu City has acquired the former site of a shopping center in Chuo XNUMX-chome. And refurbished2009May 9Since it was decided to move with the same yearMay 9The business as the old government building was completed.The old government building will be one year later2010May 10It was demolished after the farewell party for the old government building.It is a policy to consider the use of the site in the future.
- 1889から1988Up to adjacentShimokita-gunHigashidori Village OfGovernment officeIt was located in Mutsu City (formerly Tanabucho).
- In Aomori Prefecture, there are many athletes who are strong in long-distance running on land, and the athletes are thick.Aomori citizen Ekiden race meetAs of the 19th tournament in 15, he has won 6 consecutive victories and 7 consecutive victories in the city division.
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency (1st to 10th place in the history of observation of mutsu)
- ^ From "Mutsu City History Chronology", page 844, "Modern 30".
- ^ From "Mutsu City History Chronology", page 855, "Modern 31".
- ^ Mayor Mutsu suddenly dies and collapses during a social gathering greeting Asahi Shimbun January 2014, 5 reading
- ^ "Mutsu de Ming no Hoshi Junior College Shimokita Campus Starts | Education | Aomori News | Web Tooku”(Japanese). Web Touhou. 2020/4/7Browse.
- ^ XNUMX selections of night views Kamabusesan
- ^ Nationally designated cultural properties DB (northern limit monkey)
- ^ Mutsu Science and Technology Museum
- ^ Aomori Prefectural Cultural Property DB (Jonenji Temple)
- ^ From "Tooku Yearbook 10 Edition" (Tooku Nihonsha, published on September 1997, 9) "Municipal Government --Overview of Municipalities", page 1, "Mutsu City, Shibata and Yoshida from Mutsu City participate in the Atlanta Olympics".
- ^ History of relocation so far Archived August 2009, 9, at the Wayback Machine(Mutsu City Homepage)
- ^ 47 years of history curtain / Mutsu City Hall Main Government Building[Broken link] Daly Tohoku(2009 9 年 月 日 19)
- ^ Thank you for 47 years Old Government Building Farewell Party / Mutsu[Broken link] Daly Tohoku(2010 11 年 月 日 3)