From sweet to bliss ♪ 3 cafes with delicious "pancakes" in Tokyo (Shinjuku, Shibuya, Omotesando)
If you write the contents roughly
The all-day cafe "crisscross" on the back street of Omotesando has terrace seats so you can enjoy your meal in a calm atmosphere.
* In areas where a state of emergency has been declared in response to the spread of the new coronavirus infection, it is requested to refrain from going out unnecessarily ... → Continue reading
Morning magazine "morning time.jp" full of tips to enjoy the morning
Approximately 1 breakfast recipes, serialization of recipes by popular cooks, breakfast shop information, morning scenery reports around the world, yoga, beauty, fashion, hair arrangements, articles written by experts every morning. I will deliver it.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- Fukushima·Fukushima Inari ShrineOmotesando.FukushimaCommon name for city roads in Uemachi.
- Tokyo·Meiji JinguOmotesando.Tokyo Metropolitan Route 413 Akasaka Suginami LineCommon name for. → "Omotesando (Harajuku)See
- ChibaNaritasan Shinshoji TempleOmotesando.Narita StationA city road that connects the temple with.
- Kagoshima·Terukuni ShrineOmotesando Street.National Route 225Common name for Terukuni-dori on the line.