That phantom bread is back!Hotel chef whole bakery is on sale for a limited time at S-PAL Sendai!
If you write the contents roughly
In front of Urban Research, it is the east-west free passage of Sendai Station.
The other day, the phantom bread that was sold for a limited time and sold out immediately will be revived.A chef made by the chef of Hotel Metropolitan Sendai ... → Continue reading
Sendai Minami Tsushin
Local media in Sendai and Sennan. The couple is actually experiencing and sending out real information.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sendai Station East-West Free Passage
Sendai Station East-West Free Passage(Sendai Eki and Uzaiji Yutsuuro, English name: Sendai Stn. East & West Freepass) IsMiyagiSendai city-Sendai StationIt is a free passage for pedestrians connecting the east and west exits of.
Sendai StationIt was put into service in March 1978 as a connecting passage connecting the west and east exits of 3.Since its completion, it has been recognized as the main route that crosses Sendai Station from east to west, from the second floor of the station building to the east exit beyond the platform of the conventional line.
The length of the passage is about 120m, The width is 16m.Due to the increase in pedestrian traffic and the aging of the passage, widening work started in 2013 and completed on March 2016, 3.The width before the renovation was 18m.Multi-story floors on both sides of the road to coincide with the completion of widening work[Note 1]Commercial facility[Note 2](Espal Sendai East Building) Maintenance ・ New ticket gate (JR line east exit ticket gate) was newly established, Now available 24 hours a day.
- 1978 (Showa53) March-Start of service.
- 2010 (Heisei22) September 9-Toward the reconstruction of the free passageSendai cityとJR EastExchanges "Confirmation of Sendai Station East-West Free Passage Development".
- 2012 (24) January 1-Sendai City and JR East conclude a basic agreement on the development of the Sendai Station East-West Free Passage.
- 2013 (25) March 3-Start of widening work.
- 2014 (26) November 11-Implemented passage switching (detour to the south).
- 2016 (28)
- October 2018, 30-On the east exit sideAnpanmanStatue installation.
- For one month from February 2015th to March 2th, 11, three support message boards from Taiwan sent at "Japan Tohoku Six Prefectures Thanksgiving Day" will be posted in the aisle..
- ^ a b "About the widening of the east-west free passage on the 2nd floor of Sendai Station, the development of the east exit, and the start of station building repair work" (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company Sendai Branch, (February 2013, 2) October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ a b c "About strengthening the transportation hub function in the area around Sendai Station”. Sendai City. As of March 2014, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2014th, 10Browse.
- ^ a b "About the nickname of Sendai Station East-West Free Passage" (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company Sendai Branch, (February 2016, 7) October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ "Sendai Station East-West Free Passage Widening / East Exit Station Building New Construction Groundbreaking Ceremony" (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company Sendai Branch, (February 2013, 3) October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ "<Sendai Station> East-West Free Passage and" East Building "Open". Kahoku Shimpo(November 2016, 3). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 10.
- ^ "JR Sendai Branch Sendai Station East-West Passage nickname decided". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha). (January 2016, 7)
- ^ “Anpanman statue at the east exit of Sendai station”. Sankei Shimbun(July 2018, 10)
- ^ “Meeting is in front of Anpanman! A statue is set up on the east exit side of the free passage at Sendai Station”. Kahoku Shimpo(November 2018, 10). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 3.
- ^ a b (PDF) Urban Infrastructure Technology Promotion Council
- ^ “Posting a message from Taiwan to Sendai Station to support Tohoku”. Kahoku Shimpo(November 2015, 2). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 2.