Photo completed photo
Various * made with 100 average collection cases.
If you write the contents roughly
DIY using a collection case is easy, so it is also recommended for children's crafts.
Various * made with 100 average collection cases.Outline of recipe Cost 0 yen Required time 1 How to make STEP… → Continue reading
[Make your home more enjoyable and free! ]
DIY Recipes is a DIY community site that connects "I tried" and "I want to try".
We send out various DIY cases (recipe) from major repairs of walls and floors to daily cleaning and maintenance.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
コ レ ク シ ョ ン
コ レ ク シ ョ ンIs a wide collection of things, and what is collected.Collection, collections, collections. "collection"Is"collectionAlso write.HobbiesOften used for collection activities as.Also, research materials,博物馆,MuseumCollection of works such as, in recent years作家It is also used for books such as.ClothingInfashion designerRefers to exhibitions and their works held by clothing brands.HoweverEnglishFashion week (fashion week) It is common to call it (detailsfashion showSee).Also, although not common in Japan, in English-speaking countriesDonation,Donation,Donation,CollectionSuch things are also called collections.
Collecting behavior and collection
Gathering is a widespread behavior in human life,Museum,library,博物馆As represented by the above, the collection and accumulation of cultural properties have greatly contributed to the development of culture.Moreover, what is collected in this way is not limited to tangible ones, and intangible knowledge and legends are often the subject of collection.In modern times, many people collect things as a personal hobby, and in such a hobby collection, it seems that only the person who collects from expensive things such as works of art looks at it.GarakutaEverything up to is the subject of collection.
Not all "collected things" are necessarily "collections".For example, the act of collecting money and increasing property through commercial activities is not called a "collection", and doctors are in their clinics for how many patientsMedical chartEven if you have it, it's not a "collection".Regarding thisWalter Benjamin,Jean BaudrillardPhilosophers like, argue that it is the nature of collections (especially as a hobby) that things are separated from their original practical function and incorporated into a system different from everyday life...Historians also say that "in historian practice" collections are distinguished from mere deposits in three ways:.
- The items that make up a collection are temporarily or permanently kept outside the distribution circuit of commercial activity ("for example, a collection of items collected in a store for sale is not a collection").
- The collection of items that make up the collection is placed under special asylum ("To be a collection, it solves the problem of preservation and, in some cases, the problem of restoration of the items that make up it". There is a need").
- The fact that the collection is exposed to the line of sight in a closed place for that purpose ("Treasures buried in the ground in pottery" and "Collection of paintings stored in the bank vault" Etc. are not collections).
Related illnesses and problematic examples
PsychopathologyIndementia,schizophreniaThe symptom of not being able to throw away familiar things and accumulating them indiscriminately, as seen in patients with the disease, is called "collectionism".alsoPsychiatristKasuga Takehiko is a pathology that has a high affinity for collection habits.Obsessive-compulsive disorderAre listed.
- Problematic example
Collection in art and scholarship
In art and scholarship, it is a condition for its development that the preceding works, materials, literature, etc. are passed on to posterity, and therefore the collection of cultural artifacts plays an important role in various fields of art and scholarship.Especially writing,literatureAs a collection oflibraryalready7th century BCThere is an example in, which can be said to be the collection that forms the basis of all academic research.Of the disciplines, the ones that are particularly closely related to collectionNatural historyAnd the collection of natural objects such as animals, plants and mineralsSortIs the basis.In this field, new species are often discovered through hobby collection.archeologyIn ancient humansRelicBut,PaleontologyIn, fossils of ancient creatures were collected and researched.folkloreInFolk craftNot limited to tangible things likeLore,Folk songIntangible things like are also collected.
The history of collecting works of art is old,HellenismIn the era, works of art were already collected and released by powerful people, politicians, and scholars.Ancient romeAs a loot with the expansion of control ofAncient greeceIt was also often done to bring back the works of art.中 世In Europe(I.e.Is the center of art collection, in addition to sculptures and craftsManuscriptAnd rare animalsSpecimenIn the treasure house (Schatz Kammer), secular works of art are collected even among the court and wealthy citizens at the end of the Middle Ages.RenaissanceNational cohesion had not yet occurred during the periodイタリアCentered onMedici familyCollection of works based on ancient art is carried out among the wealthy and rulers, includingOld houseThe antiques are collected by Wunderkammer (Wunder Kammer), which collects and displays rare items from Japan and abroad.Cabinet of curiosities) Has come to be made.Such a private collectionEnlightenmentAge and its follow-upFrench RevolutionIt has been made public one after another, and some of them are the basis of the museums that exist today.
In JapanNara period OfShosoinThere was a collection of powerful people consisting of offerings, as represented by, but the collection was based on the aesthetic sense of the individual.Yoshimasa AshikagabyHigashiyama TreasureIs an early example.Sengoku periodからEdo PeriodTotea ceremonyFrom the epidemic ofA few-DamingByTea utensilsAnd old book paintings are collected, and in the latter half of the Edo periodLiteratiFrom the fashion of hobbiesChugokuCalligraphic works and antiques were collected.Meiji EraWestern aesthetics will be imported, but at the same timeFenollosaByJapanese artWas launched and had a great influence on the direction of art collection.Fenollosa himselfMeijiHe collected a lot of Japanese art in the 10s, and now the collection isBoston Museum of Fine ArtsIt is in the possession of.From the latter half of the Meiji eraTakashi Masuda,Tomitaro Hara,Kaichiro Nezu,Yataro IwasakiBusinessmen such as these have been collecting works of art centered on old paintings and porcelain, and even in modern times, there are many examples of such personal collections later becoming the basis of museums.
Collection as a hobby
With the development of civil society in modern times, collections as a hobby have become widespread among the general public.In such hobbies, from relatively expensive items such as arts and crafts, to items of animal and plant value, etc.coin,stampFor items with a long history of collection, relatively inexpensive items such as models and toys, souvenirs and souvenirs, and groceriesパ ッ ケ ー ジ,wrapping paperAlmost everything is in the collection according to each person's taste, from things that are worthless in their own right.
In modern times, it is not a collection by type of thing, but a specific cartoon / animation work or related product of that character (Character Goods) Is often collected.alsoTrading cards,ShokuganMany products are produced on the premise that they will be collected by consumers from the beginning, and in such fields, it is aimed to collect (complete) all specific series.
- Harvey Nininger --Meteorite collector and researcher
- Hans Sloane --A British doctor and collector around the 17th century.Collected natural history items, later donated to the British governmentBritish MuseumWas the source of.
- Forrest J. Ackerman --American SF / horror editor, copyright agent, writer.Owns a private museum "Acker Mansion" with a huge number of collectors of work-related and movie goods
- Paul Allen - MicrosoftCo-founder.Launched a non-profit organization to display a collection of personal historical heritage,Flying Heritage CollectionOpened a facility museum such as.
- Luigi Tarisio - StradivariusCollector, Italian musical instrument dealer.
- Kimura Kenkado --A literary painter, honzogaku scholar, and collector in the middle of the Edo period.
- Kazutomo Ichioka and Tomohiro, collectors of Shinshu Iida.
- Animals feedStockpilingHabit to do (Hoarding) Is known, but there is also a tendency to collect things.
- CrowSome birds, such as, have a habit of collecting rare things.From that habitThief magpieThe opera was also made.
- dog,CatThere is also a habit of collecting things.What you collect varies from individual to individual.
- ^ See Baudrillard, "Collection Classification System" (Collection, pp. 17-18) and Benjamin, pp. 122-123.From the same point of view, Pomian, who will be described later, says that something like "a library that collects only books for extracting information necessary for the practice of economic activities" cannot be regarded as a collection. (Pomian, p. 23)
- ^ Pomian, pp. 22, 368-371
- ^ Kasuga, pp. 187-193
- ^ Michel (2005).
- "Collection Hobbies and Curiosity History Anthropology" Translated by Yoshida Castle and Noriko Yoshida,平凡 社,Year 1992
- Walter Benjamin "Passage Theory V" Translated by Hitoshi Imamura, Kenichi Mishima and others,Iwanami Shoten,Year 1995
- , Edited by Hiroshi Takayama et al., "Collection"Research society,Year 1998
- Takehiko Kasuga "Being in a strange passion-ミ ニ チ ュ ア・ Borderline, art forgery, collection ” Shueisha new book,Year 2005
- Wolfgang Michel-Za, "The Charm of All Things-On the Ichioka Family Collection in Iida, Shinshu and its Position", "Biology History Research," No. 75, pp. 3-10, 2005
- Shinichiro Nakamura "Salon of Kimura Bamboo Hall" Shinchosha 2000
- "Kimura Kenkado: Giant of Naniwa Chi (Special Exhibition 200th Anniversary)" edited by Osaka Museum of History Shibunkaku Publishing,Year 2003