FamilyMart releases popular "SPAM Musubi" in Okinawa nationwide
If you write the contents roughly
The SPAM Musubi to be released this time was also popular when it was released only at stores in some areas such as Tokyo, Kanagawa and Chiba prefectures, and many people said that they wanted to resell it.
On August 8, FamilyMart will open "SPAM Musubi" (3 yen) at "FamilyMart" stores nationwide (Okinawa Prefecture ...) → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Capital AreaConfigurePrefecture population-The population densityIs 6th,areaIs the 28th largest. PrefectureFinancial capability indexIs the 5th place in Japan, The number of passengers visiting Japan is the third largest in JapanAndCentral business district OfMakuhari New City,Asia regionLeadingInternational trade fairIs the venueMakuhari Messe, By the number of international passengers, the number of cities in service, and the amount of tradeJapan OfNarita International Airport, One of the three major ports in Japan, Tokyo PortChiba Port, Japan's largest fishing port with the largest amount of landingChoshi fishing port, The largest number of visitors in JapanDisney Resort, Only in JapanInternational standard layer cross section and locationCertified byChibanian (Chiba era)The stratum that became the name of the geological ageChiba section,Tokyo University-Chiba UniversityPublic / private / academic collaboration centered on (Kashiwa Campus)KashiwanohaSmart city, Has the largest number in JapanBeachRich in natureMinamiboso Quasi-National Park-Suigo Tsukuba Quasi-National ParkAnd so onTourism-Resort,outstandingSocial infrastructure,RichRegional resourcesBalancedIndustrial structureIs the core.
The population of the prefecture6,268,585Person, area5,157.61square kilometer(Km2).1920(Taisho 9) October 10,CensusThe population of the prefecture was about 100 million. Then continue to increase,1983(Showa 58) Over 10 million people on October 1,2002(14) exceeded 9 million on September 17. Since then, the population has continued to increase[Annotation 2].
Within the prefecture市町村There are 54 municipalities (37 cities, 16 towns, 1 village) within the prefectureGovernment-designated city TheChiba,Core city TheFunabashi-Kashiwa,Business nuclear cityIs in Chiba City, Kashiwa City,Narita City-Kisarazu-Inzai City.
Japan OfKanto regionLocated on the southeast side, the prefecture area isTokaidoProsper to the muscles from ancient timesRitual systemSince then, the three countries of BosoKazusa(South total)・Awakuni(Boshu) Whole land,Shimosa(Hokuso) Consists of a part of.1873(6th year of Meiji)May 6In the northwestInba PrefectureAnd southernKisarazuMerged, and at the border of the two former prefecturesChibaChiba City, which was also home toChuo-ku(Ruins of the castlearoundPrefectural officeIs installed,ChibaWas established.
The prefecture has a population of 100 million.Government-designated city OfChibaBeginning withCore cityHas a maximum population of approximately 64Funabashi, In 50 citiesIchikawa City-Matsudo-shi, In 40 citiesCore cityIsKashiwa, In 30 cities市 原 市, 20 citiesNagareyama,YachiyoAnother feature is that there are many local governments with the same population as the core cities.Chiba cityNational Strategic Special Zone-International Conference Tourist City-Urban regeneration special district·globalMICEcityHas been designatedInternational organizationThe land use plan centering on business and housing mainly in the country, includingMakuhari New CityCentered onKanto regionOpen to a world of unique importance inInternational cityPlay the role of.
The proportion of flat land is large,Large habitable areaIt’s also oldHousing developmentThe population is dense in the northwestern part of the prefecture. EspeciallyHigh economic growthAnd due to the overcrowding of urban areas,Commuting five-sided strategyAtDouble lineWentSobu Main Line-Joban Line,Keisei LineThe cities located along the lineDowntownMany, large scaleTrade areaThe population around the station, which has a strong base and agglomeration, tends to increase remarkably.. in recent yearsUrban redevelopmentIs progressing, in 813 cities and districts nationwideFinancial capability indexNo. 1Urayasu cityAnd the 4th placeNarita CityNo. 7 in Japan for 1 consecutive yearsInzai City, Matsudo City, which is the number one city in Japan where it is easy to raise children,finance-system-FacilityThe number of cities that are fulfilling is increasing. In particular, he opened the business by inheriting the personality presented in the New Commute Five Direction OperationKeiyo LineAlong the line (Shin Urayasu,Minami Funabashi,Makuhari BaytownEtc.),Tsukuba ExpressAlong the line (Nagareyama Otakanomori,KashiwanohaSmart cityな ど),Hokuso Line-Shin-Keisei LineRailway line(Shin-KamagayaSuch),Toyo ExpresswayAlong the line (Yachiyo Midorigaoka,Yachiyo CentralSuch),Tokyo Bay Aqua LineHas improved convenienceSodegaura・Kisarazu City (Kazusa Aqua City), etc.,New residential areaDevelopment accelerated,Central Tokyo,Narita International Airport-Tokyo International AirportBecause of the good access toLarge apartment,Residential areaStands in the forest,Commercial facilityEnriched and maintainedpublic facility, A natural rich living environment.. Town where you want to buy and liveAlso inCapital AreaXNUMXst place Funabashi, XNUMXth place Kashiwa, XNUMXth place Nagareyama City (Nagareyama Otakanomori), XNUMXth place Narashino City (XNUMXth place)Tsudanuma) And has received support mainly from the family layer aimed at settlement.
Each region has various characteristics and has a well-balanced industrial structure (Agriculture:-Fishery:-Industrial-Commercial).Pacific beltComposeKeiyo Industrial Area(Urayasu cityからFuttsu) The coast of Tokyo BayUrbanization-IndustrializationIs progressing,Three major ports in JapanAs a large-scale facility for core industries related toPower plant,Steel mill,Refinery,ShipyardIn addition,Container terminal,distribution center,LNG terminal,Petroleum complexEtc. are located.NewlyKashiwanohaIn the area (Kashiwa City)Tokyo University-Chiba UniversityA new industry creation city centered on (Kashiwa Campus) for public / private / academic collaboration (KashiwanohaSmart city) is formed.The shipment value of industrial products isChukyo-Keihin-Hanshin Industrial Area4th place in Japan after.. on the other hand,dairyThe birthplaceMineoka MakiAnd Japan's three major fishing portsChoshi fishing portSuch,The Pacific Ocean,Kanto PlainUtilizing the terrain ofSuburban agriculture・Fishery is well developed, and in the plainsUpland field-Rice cultivationIs popular, and in the hillsdairyIs thriving. Agricultural output is the third largest nationwide5th in total fishery productionAnd one of the nation's leading.Trading portAs the largest trade amount in JapanNarita International AirportAnd Japan's three major trading portsChiba PortHave.2015The prefecture's gross domestic product for the year was 20 billion yen.GDPHave a larger scale.
The place name "Chiba" isHeian periodAn early compilation of the history of royal envoys "Japanese later"Than,Ritual systempreviousChiba Kokuzo(National constructionName) and since the ritual systemChiba(countyFirst name).
Although there are various theories about the origin of the place name, the oldest existing document appears to be:JapanThe oldest existingWakashuIsManyoshu]GuardOf Chiba-gunOtabe foot person 755(Tenpyo KatsuhoOf a sad first love left in his hometown by a soldier who went to a distant place in (7 years)Anti-personal songAs a result, the beginning of the song is written as "Chibano Nino (Chiba nono)". Also,Nara periodof"Japanese calligraphy"When"Record of Ancient Matters』Emperor Oshin YamatoからOmi countryOn the way toYamashiroIn the hills of UjinoKuzuno"Chiba's", which appears in the national anthem hoping for the whole area, means "a lot of leaves flourish".PillowWas used asOki(National scholar) Has been considered since then, and is regarded as an important material for knowing the desire "place name in hope of prosperity of land and descendants" entrusted to the place name "Chiba".
Please refer to the following for the details of Waka from "Manyoshu", Vol. 20, No. 4387.
From "Manyoshu" "Vol. 20, No. 4387"
Please refer to the following for the details of Waka from "Nippon Shoki" "Kayo Sanshihara".
From "Nippon Shoki" "Kayo Sanshiwara"
- Chiron Noh Koufu Angryan Example Maru Shimochi Satoshi 嘾蘆 菀珥野朋 Mother's Metaphor
- 千葉If you look at Kuzuno, you'll see a hundred thousand homes
- 千葉Looking at Kuzuno, you can see many rich and prosperous houses. It can also be seen in the most prosperous parts of the country.
It is the prefectural capital of Chiba Prefecture.ChibaAroundcompassIf you write a circle withNansei IslandsOther than the Japanese archipelago, it is located within a radius of 1,000 kilometers. As a geographical featureKanto PlainThe south is surrounded by the east and south of the Pacific Ocean, and the west is surrounded by Tokyo Bay and the sea on three sides.Boso PeninsulaIt has become.平野とhillsOccupies most of the prefecture's land and is above 500 meters above sea levelMountainIt is the only prefecture in Japan that does not have. Due to the geographical condition that it is a peninsula as it goes to the south, there is a problem of blindness like a blind alley from the viewpoint of land transportation, and at the same time, since it faces the open ocean, it has been open since ancient times and foreign culture has been introduced. There was also the good side that it was easy. In addition, the neighboring prefectures are demarcated by the Tone River, Edo River, Tokyo Bay, and the Pacific Ocean.ResuscitationHas played a role as a land. in recent yearsTokyo Bay Ferry,Tokyo Bay Aqua LinePeninsularity has been mitigated by the opening of.
Terrain, vastHabitable placeAnd a hugecoastlinehave. It is a prefecture with few undulations,Kanto PlainThe northern part of which is the coast (Tokyo Bay-The Pacific Ocean) Or river (Tone River-EdogawaEtc.) along the lowlandsShimosa PlateauConsists of. On the southern sideBoso HillsAlthough it is a hilly area such as, the highest peak is 408 meters above sea levelMt. AtagoyamaAnd out of all prefecturesHighest peak(Point) is the lowest.Therefore, it is blessed with a relatively warm climate.At an altitude of 329 metersJogsan,KanoyamaEtc.Minamiboso Quasi-National Park,Suigo Tsukuba Quasi-National Parketc,Scenic spotsIs also abundant.
The Tokyo Bay side of the Boso PeninsulaUchibo(Uchibo), on the Pacific sideSotoboIt is called (Sotobou) and there are many landfills along Tokyo Bay.Urayasu cityThe area has increased. Therefore, the area of the prefecture is temporarilyAichiSometimes exceeded[Annotation 3].. At the mouth of Tokyo BayTateyama BayThere,Uraga SuidoOn the other side ofMiura Peninsula(KanagawaThere is). Along the Pacific OceanKujukuri beachFacingKujukuri PlainSpreads. In the southern peninsulaBoso Hills, Kazusa Hills and Kazusa Plateau in the central part of the peninsula, and the northern part of the peninsula in theShimosa PlateauAnd these plateaus and hillsJomon period OfErosionMade byValley bottom plain(Yatsuda) Can also be seen. On the other hand, from the northern part to the central part of the peninsula, the Edogawa Lowland in the northwest, the Tokyo Bay Lowland in the west, the Tonegawa Lowland in the north, and the Kujukuri Alluvial Lowland in the east are distributed around the Shimosa Plateau.
It is the only prefecture in the Kanto region that is not adjacent to areas other than the Kanto region.
averageAbove sea levelIs 46 meters, which is the second lowest value after 43 meters in Okinawa Prefecture.. for that reason,Jomon KaishinThe largest scale was around 4000 BC,Old Tokyo Bay(South) andKatori seaIt has been separated from Honshu by (North) and laterAkahori River-SakagawaIt was in a state of being connected at a very high altitude where the ground was excavated.
InbaIs connected to two rivers, the Nagato River and the Inba Floodway. The Nagato River is a river that flows from the Inba Swamp to the Tone River.Inba drainage channelIs characterized by having the role of draining water to Tokyo Bay when it becomes difficult for the Nagato River to drain the Inba swamp during flooding of the Tone River.
The feature is that the end of the prefecture is protruding. The northernmost part of the prefecture is the Sekijuku district of Noda City (Sekijuku Clan Ofcastle town), and the others project into the seaCapeIt has become.
- Easternmost prefecture:Inubozaki(Choshi）
- 140 degrees 52 minutes 10 seconds east longitude. The easternmost tip of the Kanto region. Strictly speaking, the cape at the northern end of Kimigahama on the north side of Inubozaki is about 11 seconds east of the east longitude, which is statistically the easternmost point.Inubozaki LighthouseNearby,EurasiaThe westernmost pointPortugal OfCape RocaA friendship monument with is built.
- Westernmost prefecture:Futomu Rin(Futtsu）
- 139 degrees 44 minutes 21 seconds east longitude. The remains of a turret built during the Taisho era from the Meiji era in Tokyo Bay to protect Tokyo BayFirst seawallとSecond seawallThere is a seawall. Since these two artificial islands belong to Chiba Prefecture, strictly speaking, the second seawall is the westernmost point of the prefecture.
- Southernmost prefecture:Nojimazaki(Minamiboso）
TertiaryLayers andCretaceousSedimentary layer. There are many academically valuable geological formations in the prefecture. As a typical example, in the easternmost Inubozaki, the formations of the dinosaur period from 1 to 3000 million years ago (sandstoneMudstoneAlternating layers) and can be seen as a Cretaceous shallow sea sedimentNatural treasureHas been designatedTop XNUMX geological features in JapanHas also been selected.
Chiba section(市 原 市), about 77 years agoStrataCan be seen, the last in the history of the earthGeomagnetic reversal(Matsuyama-Brune reversal) OccurredPleistoceneIs extremely valuable as a boundary between the first half and the middle half ofInternational standard layer cross section and location It became a candidate for (Global Boundary Stratotype Section and Point, abbreviation: GSSP). Officially January 2020, 1International Union of Geological SciencesByInternational standard layer cross section and locationThe period from 77.4 years ago to 12.9 years ago is "Chibanian(Chibanian,千葉Era) was to be named..This is the first time that a Japanese place name has been used in the geological age. "Geomagnetic reversal layer in Tabuchi, Yoro River basinIn the name of the countryNatural treasureIs also specified.
JogsanThe stone that is quarried around is called, Of these, the ones that can be found near the summit of Mt. Nokogiri are called Kanaya stone and former famous stone, Takatoseki is what you can get at Mt. These are made of tuff from the Takeoka Formation of the Kazusa Group. The Kazusa Group isMiura PeninsulaIt is known that it was formed at the same time as the Miura Group distributed in Japan.MinamibosoAt Arakawa2009ToQuarryでNew mineral(Chiba stone) Has also been discovered.
Most of Chiba Prefecture consists of plains and low mountains, so there are few rapid and large rivers, and many such rivers flow from other prefectures like the Tone River.
Inba,Teganuma,Kasumigaura,Otone water,Both total water,Narita water, Tosou water,Tone Canal,Tone River estuary weir, Kurobe River sluice,Kita Chiba waterway,Boso waterway,Gyotoku movable weir,Edogawa Locks (Edogawa Locks)
Narai Port Coast, Kaminagai Coast,North Kujukuri Coast, Yokoshiba coast, Ichinomiya coast, Taito fishing port coast, Nisui/Izumiura coast, Okitsu port coast, Tojo coast, Shirahagi coast, Chikura coast, Tateyama port coast, Toyama coast, Katsuyama fishing port coast,Futomu Rin, Kisarazu Coast, Chiba Port CoastMakuhari beach-Kemi River Beach・Inagenohama, Chiba Port Coast (Funabashi District) Funabashi Port Water Park
- National park
- Minamiboso Quasi-National Park,Suigo Tsukuba Quasi-National Park
- Prefectural nature park
- Prefectural Yoro Valley Oku Kiyosumi Nature Park,Prefectural Kujukuri Nature Park, Prefectural Inba Tega Nature Park,Prefectural Takagoyama Nature Park,Prefectural Mineokayama Natural Park,Prefectural Toyama Nature Park, Prefectural Otone Nature Park, Prefectural Kasamori Tsurumai Nature Park
It belongs to the climate on the Pacific side. It is a prefecture with many plains and few undulations, and the average elevation in the mountains is low. FurtherThe Pacific OceanOffshoreKuroshio(Warm current) Is flowingFrostAs a result, there are relatively few climates throughout the year,Pacific climate(Oceanic climate) Belongs to.Inland climatecharacteristicFern phenomenon,Radiation coolingLess susceptible to真 冬日 OfHeavy snow,Cold injury,真 夏日 OfIntense heatIs rarely observed,Meteorological disasterIs also hard to get up.
In the Pacific coast, etc., it is cool due to the effects of ocean currents and winds,真 夏日Few daysSummer resortIs. On the other hand, inland areas such as the Shimosa Plateau and the mountains (Boso Hills) are located in the coastal areas of Minamiboso and the northeast, which have a mild ocean climate.Inland climateGet closer to. In recent years, the progress of urbanization has been remarkable, and in urban areas (mainly northwestern prefectures)Heat islandThe phenomenon is occurring.
The points shown in the weather forecast, etc.Weather stationAnd the former weather station (now the special area weather station)Choshi(Northeast), Chiba (Northwest), Katsuura (Southeast),Tateyama City(Southwestern part) is a point with a strong oceanic climate, so there are quite a few points that are far from the temperature in the prefecture.
- Northern prefecture(Shimosa Plateau, Sawara, Narita, Sakura, etc.)
The inland region from northwest to northeast of the prefecture has a strong inland climate. In ChibaWakaba kuInland areas such as are also included. Especially,佐 倉 市,Narita City,KatoriAroundTsukubaIt is the region with the coldest weather in the prefecture to spray. The average minimum temperature in January is -1 ℃ in Narita, -2.4 ℃ in Sakura, and sometimes -2.0 ℃ to -5 ℃.
- Northwestern part of the prefecture(Tokatsu area, Kashiwa City, Abiko City, Matsudo City, etc.)
Kashiwa,Matsudo-shi,AbikoNagareyama City, Noda City, Kamagaya City, etc. belong to the densely populated area along the coast.Ichikawa City,FunabashiThe inland areas of the Katsunan area such as this also fall under this category. Since it is located inland, it is not easily affected by the warm air blown from the coast.South coast lowAt the time of passage, it is the only prefecture in the prefecture to record snowfall by staying as snow without changing to rain.
In recent years, due to the influence of the heat island phenomenon, the coldness of winter has eased, especially in urban areas, while summers tend to be tropical nights, similar to the climate of central Tokyo.The weather forecast for northwestern Chiba Prefecture is based on the weather at the former Chiba weather station, so it often differs from the actual weather and temperature in the Tokatsu area.Therefore, in 2002, "Higashi Katsushika" was designated as a secondary subdivision area in the Japan Meteorological Agency forecast warning category.[Annotation 4]The division was born.
- Gulf area(Keiyo area, Urayasu city, etc.)
It shows the coastal area adjacent to Tokyo Bay from Urayasu City to Ichikawa City, Funabashi City, Chiba City, and Ichihara City. There are few farmland, and the prefecture has a high population density along with the northwestern part of the prefecture. For this reason, summer is sometimes a tropical night, and winter is less likely to be below freezing. It is most affected by the heat island in the prefecture, which is similar to the climate of central Tokyo. The lowest average temperature in January in Chiba City was 1 degrees Celsius, which is higher than the Kamogawa 1.9 degrees Celsius and Tateyama 1.5 degrees Celsius in Minamiboso, and the third highest temperature after Choshi 1.0 degrees Celsius and Katsuura 2.7 degrees Celsius. Northern Chiba PrefectureSouth coast lowDuring the snow,Chiba Thesnow,(I.e.,市 原 市Then.(I.e.,(I.e.There are many cases.
- Northeastern prefecture (Kujukuri area, Choshi city, Mobara city, etc.)
The area facing the Pacific Ocean along Kujukurihama has a maritime climate, with mild climate throughout the year in Chiba Prefecture. EspeciallyChoshiIs the coolest in the Kanto plains, and the lowest temperature in winter is the highest in the prefecture. Therefore, summer is a summer resort, and many in winter.touristVisits. Since there is little influence of heat island, winter often becomes winter day when entering a little inland[Annotation 5].. During the winter season, when the low pressure on the south coast is passed, warm air is often involved in this area, so it is very unlikely that there will be snow. In addition, although it is generally cool in summer, the southern inland areas such as Mobara City are prone to heat even in the daytime in Japan.
- Southern part of the prefecture(Minamiboso area, Tateyama city, Ichihara city, Katsuura city, etc.)
The southern part is often combined with a mild climate, but in reality, it has a warm coastal area and cold inland mountains (Boso Hills), the climate is different in the outer bout (the Pacific side) and the inner bout (the Tokyo Bay side).
Since the inland mountainous areas are hilly areas with high altitudes, the difference in temperature between the year and year is large, resulting in an inland climate. In winter, at Amedas市 原 市(Ushiku) And Kimitsu City (Sakahata), the average minimum temperature in January and February is below freezing, and it often gets cold, and in high altitude mountains, heavy snow can sometimes occur.Ichihara City (Ushiku) has an inland climate and often records hot days in the prefecture.However, it is cool in the morning and evening, and there are few tropical nights.Kimitsu City (Sakahata)Kameyama LakeIt is one of the cool spots with an altitude of about 120 meters, as it is cool from the location close to.
On the other hand, warm coastal areas, especially the Minamiboso areaKuroshioDue to the influence of ocean currents, the climate is warm year-round andBeachHas been opened, and many winter resortstouristVisits. The Sotobo coastal area is particularly warm, with little frost,MinamibosoThe southernmost part of the Kanto region is the earliest spring in the Kanto region.On the other hand, the inner bunch is not as warm as the outer bunch, and at the Tateyama Special Area Meteorological Observatory, the average minimum temperature in January is 1 ° C, which is lower than that of Chiba City, and winter days may be observed.Although it belongs to the southern part of the weather classification, Kisarazu City has almost the same climate as Chiba City.
In summer, in SotoboOnjuku Town,KatsuuraIt is cool under the influence of ocean currents and winds, and the average maximum temperature in August in Katsuura is only 8°C, and we have never recorded a hot day in the past.真 夏日Few daysSummer resortBut also.
|Shimosa Plateau||Tokatsu area||Keiyo area|
|Sakura||Katori||Narita||Abiko||Funabashi||千葉||Choshi||Yoko Shiba||Mobara||市 原 市|
Flora and fauna
- Flora and fauna
Japanese monkeys and sika deer inhabit the southern part of the Boso Peninsula. On the other hand, bears found in other prefectures do not live.
- Japanese macaque : Boso Hillsに 位置 す るMt. TakagoAroundJapanese macaque TheNatural treasureIs specified in.
- Sika deer
Flora and fauna of the sea/river
The terrain is surrounded on three sides by the sea, and various ecological systems have been built due to the relationship between terrain and ocean currents.
Tokyo BayClosed water areaIt is an area of sea where the inflow and outflow of seawater is small. Multiple rivers pour,eutrophicationThe impact ofred tide,Blue tideSuch phenomenon is frequently occurring. Behind the baySanbanzeAndFuttsu tidal flat,Banshu tidal flatThe vast tidal flats such as still remain. These tidal flatsClams,StupidInhabits shellfish such as and from spring to summerSquid huntingIs being done.Ashiharagani,Thistle such ascrustaceanFromTern,CormorantSuch asbirdsAlso inhabitsTo do. At the mouth of the Obitsu RiverMinistry of the Environment OfRed listAtEndangeredInhabited by the Tokyo Bay Species, which are endemic to Tokyo Bay and are designated as IBs.,Ashihara (Yoshihara)Is formingReedIncluding,Red radishSuch plants andEelgrassSuch asSeaweedInhabit.
Located near the boundary between Futtsu City and Konan TownCape MyoganeFrom the waters south of the surroundings,CoralLive in.. this is,KuroshioAffected bySea water temperatureThis is because seawater with high transparency flows in. And from this neighborhoodTokyo Bay Submarine ValleySpread,Mega mouse,Honey sharkPrecious such asdeep seaMany living things inhabit. In the waters around Tateyama CityReef coralAre distributed.. Japan has a wide range of reef-building corals due to the warm currents of the Kuroshio Current, and the reef-building corals of Tateyama are the northern limit.
From the coast around Tateyama to Isumi areaLobsterAbundantly inhabits,Isumi CityAnd the prefecture as a whole has the highest catch in Japan. In Kamogawa citySpecial Natural MonumentIs also specified inSea breamThere is. This is because you can see a red sea bream swimming in the shallow sea that does not swim in the shallow sea near the sea surface..
The Boso Peninsula may have a low altitude, so there is no Tanigawa with a low water temperature. for that reason,Pebble,MayflyIs low overall,Yamame troutAnd large egg-shapedSwordfishDoes not live.
- Alien organisms
Once in KatsuuraGyokawa IslandThere is a tourist resort called, and it is said that it escaped from this facilityKyonAre breeding around Katsuura City, and it is said that there are thousands of them in the prefecture... In addition, such as Bansu tidal flat and Futtsu tidal flatSakigro tamatsu metaThe shellfish called.. Originally, this was a shellfish that lived only in tidal flats near the coast of China and in the Seto Inland Sea, but it is said that it was mixed in when importing clams from China and other countries. This shellfish is a native species because it preys on bivalves such as clams.TsumetagaiIt has become a natural enemy of many clams on the tidal flat.
Region and population
There are 37 cities, 6 districts, 16 towns, and 1 village under the prefecture. All towns in the municipality are read as "town" and villages as "mura". Regional divisions by prefectural offices are classified into 4 areas and 6 divisions according to the jurisdiction of the prefectural offices and regional promotion offices. The total population of the prefecture is 6,282,457. Population is as of June 2021, 8Estimated population.
Total fertility rateIs 1.32, which is lower than 1.42 nationwide (2014)Tokyo metropolitan areaThis is the highest level among (1 metropolitan area and 3 prefectures).The population is rapidly increasing mainly in Funabashi City, Ichikawa City, Matsudo City, Nagareyama City, Urayasu City, Yachiyo City, and Kashiwa City, which are close to Chiba City and the 23 wards of Tokyo, while the outermost part of the Tokyo commuting area such as the eastern part of the prefecture. The number of cities, towns and villages located in is decreasing.As a result, the increase and decrease in the total population has leveled off.Chiba Prefecture has a sense of crisis about the expected population decline and aging, and is focusing on child-rearing support and securing a labor force at an early stage..
- Central area 2,058,063
- Chiba(Government-designated city-Business nuclear city）
- 市 原 市
- 佐 倉 市
- 八 街市
- West area 3,173,195
- Ichikawa City
- Funabashi(Core city）
- Urayasu city
- Kamagaya city
- Kashiwa(Core city,Business nuclear city）
- Narita City(Business nuclear city）
- Shirai City
- Inzai City(Business nuclear city）
- 印 旛 郡
- East region 308,217
- South area 742,982
- Sanmu City
- Isumi City
- Tateyama City
- Kisarazu(Business nuclear city）
Prefectural Office/Regional Promotion Office Jurisdiction
- Chiba/Ichihara (prefectural government) 1,220,438
- Katsunan Area Promotion Office (Funabashi City) Jurisdiction 1,561,048
- Higashi Katsushika area promotion office (Matsudo City) jurisdiction area 1,416,364
- Inba Area Promotion Office (Sakura City) Jurisdiction 882,844
- Katori Area Promotion Office (Kato City) Jurisdiction 117,839
- Haisheng Regional Development Office (Asahi City) Jurisdiction 184,548
- Sanmu area promotion office (Togane-shi) affiliation area 221,009
- Chosei Area Promotion Office (Mobara City) Jurisdiction 157,782
- Isumi Area Promotion Office (Otaki Town) Area 81,418
- Awa Area Promotion Office (Tateyama City) Affiliation 138,529
- Kimitsu Regional Development Office (Kisarazu City) Jurisdiction area 321,346
- Chiba/Ichihara 1,246,190
- Chiba,市 原 市
- Katsunan 1,689,368
- Ichikawa City,Funabashi,Narashino-shi,Yachiyo,Urayasu city
- Higashi Katsushika 1,522,866
- Matsudo-shi,Noda-shi,Kashiwa,Nagareyama,Abiko,Kamagaya city
- Hokuso 716,437
- 佐 倉 市,Yotsukaido-shi,Shirai City,Inzai City,Narita City,八 街市,富 里 市,印 旛 郡
- Katori 103,708
- 155,138 people
- Tojo total 142,507
- Yamatake 196,794
- Togane,Sanmu City,Oamishirasato,Sanmu-gun
- Isumi 67,245
- Katsuura,Isumi City,Isumi-gun
- Minamiboso 323,769
- Awa 118,435
- Tateyama City,Kamogawa,Minamiboso,Awa-gun
|Population distribution by age in Chiba and Japan (2005)||Chiba Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Chiba prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Prefecture municipalities population. Population is as of June 2021, 8, and the number of households is as of March 1, 2010.
|市町村||Total number (people)||Number of households (households)||Special mention matter|
|1||Chiba||977,838||402,402||Government-designated city (April 1992, 4)|
|4||Funabashi||644,934||257,727||Core city (April 2003, 4)|
|11||佐 倉 市||167,633||65,608|
|15||Kashiwa||429,204||158,131||Core city (April 2008, 4)|
|17||市 原 市||268,352||111,587|
|31||富 里 市||49,371||20,037|
- Population ranking by city in Chiba prefecture
- Population density ranking by city in Chiba prefecture (Estimated population August 2021, 8)
Population / Area / Population Density by Municipality in Chiba Prefecture
|The population density|
Changes in prefectures and municipalities
- After the Meiji era
- Keio4 years(1868): OldShogunate-Flag bookThe territory under the control of the Meiji government,Nori Shibayama Awakami Sochi Prefectural Government,ButShimosui Prefectural GovernmentIs appointed to.
- Meiji2 years(1869): In the jurisdiction of Shimochi prefectureKatsushika prefectureBut in the jurisdiction of Awakami Sochi Prefectural GovernmentMiyayaIs installed.RedemptionAs a result, each of the following feudal lords who have a feudal bureau in the current prefecture areaWisdomIs appointed to.
- Shimosa : Sekijuku Clan,Sakura clan,Raw clan,Tako domain,Takaoka Domain,Omigawa Domain
- Kazusa : Kikuma Domain,Tsurumaki clan,Tsurumai clan,Sakurai Domain,Kururi Clan,Iino Domain,Kokubo Domain,Sanuki clan,Shibayama Domain,Ichinomiya clan,Otaki Domain
- Awakuni : Kachiyama Clan,Tateyama Domain,Nagao Domain,Hanafusa Domain
- Of these clan, the Kikuma clan (oldSurugaNumazu Domain), Tsurumai clan (old)TotomiHamamatsu Domain), Sakurai domain (former Suruga)Kojima Domain), Kokubo Domain (former Tomi)Sagara Domain), Shibayama Clan (former Tomi)Kakegawa Domain), Nagao domain (former SurugaTanaka Domain), Hanafusa Domain (former TomiYokosuka Domain) IsTokugawa family OfShizuokaIt is a clan that has been relocated from both Suruga and Omi Province in accordance with the enclosure. In addition, the Kachiyama clan was renamed from the Katsuyama clan when appointed as a clerical officer.
- Shibayama clan was in the 4th year of Meiji (1871) Move the clan office toMatsuo DomainBecame. Also, in the 3rd year of Meiji (1870)ShimotsukeKotoku DomainHas movedSogano ClanHas been established.
- In 2 (Meiji 1869)UmaeNagatoro DomainHas movedOami DomainWas established, but in 1871 (Meiji 4), the feudal government office was re-established.Hitachi countryMove toTatsusaki DomainIt became.
- 4th year of Meiji (1871）
- May 7(Aug. 8) - Abandoned DomainAs a result, 24 prefectures have been established within the current prefecture area.
- Existing prefectures continue: Katsushika prefecture, Miyaya prefecture
- Converted from clan to prefecture: Sekijuku prefecture, Sakura prefecture, Ikomi prefecture, Sogano prefecture, Tako prefecture, Takaoka prefecture, Omigawa prefecture, Kikuma prefecture, Tsurumaki prefecture, Tsurumai prefecture, Sakurai prefecture, Kururi prefecture, Iino prefecture, Kokubo prefecture, Sanuki prefecture, Matsuo prefecture, Ichinomiya prefecture, Otaki prefecture, Kachiyama prefecture, Tateyama prefecture, Nagao prefecture, Hanafusa prefecture
- May 11(December 12)-By integrating prefectures,Kisarazu,Inba Prefecture,Shinji prefectureIs established.
- Miyaya prefecture, Kikuma prefecture, Tsurumaki prefecture, Tsurumai prefecture, Sakurai prefecture, Kururi prefecture, Iino prefecture, Kokubo prefecture, Sanuki prefecture, Matsuo prefecture, Ichinomiya prefecture, Otaki prefecture, Kachiyama prefecture, Tateyama prefecture, Hanafusa prefecture →Kisarazu
- Katsushika prefecture, Sekijuku prefecture, Sakura prefecture, Ikomi prefecture, Sogano prefecture,Yuki,Furukawa→Inba Prefecture
- Tako prefecture, Takaoka prefecture, Omigawa prefecture,Aso Prefecture,Ishioka,Tsuchiura,Shizuki,Ushiku,Matsukawa,Tatsusaki Prefecture,Wakamori Prefecture→Shinji prefecture
- The jurisdictions of each prefecture are as follows.
- Kisarazu prefecture (prefectural office: Kaibuchi village, Wanda, present)Kisarazu〉): AwakuniTaira-gun-Awa-gun-Aso-gun-Nagasa, KazusaAmaga-gun-Shujun County-Wangdao-gun-Ichihara-Isumi-gun-Habu-gun-Nagara-gun-Wugun-Yamabe District
- Inba prefecture (prefectural office: Kamura, Katsushika-gun <currentlyNagareyama〉): ShimousaChiba-印 旛 郡-Habu-gun-Soma-gun-Katsushika-Sarushima-gun-Okada-Toyota-gun-Yuki-gun
- Shinji (prefectural office: Shinji-gun)Tsuchiura): ShimousaKatori-gun-Sosa-gun-Maritime county,Hitachi countryKawachi-Shinoda-gun-Tsukuba-Shinji-gun-Whereabouts-Kashima-gun
- May 7(Aug. 8) - Abandoned DomainAs a result, 24 prefectures have been established within the current prefecture area.
- 1873(6th year of Meiji)May 6 -Kisarazu prefecture and Inba prefecture are integrated.ChibaBecomes Prefectural office in Chiba Town (currentlyChibaChuo-kuHon Chiba Town).
- 1875(8th year of Meiji)May 5 - Shinji prefectureAbolished. 6 counties in HitachiIbarakiChiba Prefecture will transfer three counties in Shimosa (Katori, Sosa, and Maritime). In addition, out of Shimozokuchi under Chiba PrefectureTone RiverThe northern areas (part of Yuki/Toyota/Okada/Sarushima 4 counties and Katsushika/Soma 2 counties) are located in Ibaraki prefecture, and Shimotsukoku Katsushika countyEdogawaTo the westSaitamaTransferred to.
- 1878(Meiji 11):County, town and village organization lawBy Katsushika-gun under Chiba PrefectureHigashi Katsushika, Soma-gunMinamisoma-gunIn addition, we also decided toShimohabu-gun, Hakugun, KazusaKamiobu-gunIs renamed. It becomes 21 villages, 50 towns, 2391 prefectures.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 : Municipal system-Municipal systemWas implemented, and 66 towns and 2391 villages in the prefecture became 43 towns and 315 villages. At this time, the municipal system is not enforced in the prefecture.
- 1896(Meiji 29): The counties within the prefecture are reorganized into the following 12 counties.
- Chiba-gun, Ichihara-gun, Katori-gun, Kaijo-gun, Sosa-gun, Isumi-gun, Anbo-gun (Ping-gun, Asami-gun, Nagasa-gun are incorporated),Kimitsu-gun(Newly established by integrating Wangda County, Shujun County, and Amou County),Chosei-gun(Newly established by integrating Nagara-gun and Kamiobu-gun),Sanmu-gun(Incorporating Yamabe-gun and Taketsu-gun), Higashi-Katsushika-gun (Minamisoma-gun), Inba-gun (Shimoha-gun)
- 1897(Meiji 30):County systemEnforcement.
- 1899(32nd year of Meiji): The area north and west of the Tone River in Katori-gun is Ibaraki prefecture.InashikiTransferred to. As a result, the current prefectural area is finalized, except for landfill and minor boundary changes.
- 1921(Taisho10 years)May 1 -Chiba-machi, Chiba-gun is the first municipal organization in Chiba PrefectureChibaInauguration.
- After Showa
- 1933(Showa8 years)May 2 -Choshi-cho, Maritime-gun and 3 other municipalities are unitedChoshiInauguration.
- 1934(9)May 11 -Ichikawa Town, Higashi Katsushika County, Hachiman Town and 2 other towns and villages are unitedIchikawa CityInauguration.
- 1937(12)May 4 -Higashi Katsushika-gun Funabashi Town and 4 other municipalitiesFunabashiInauguration.
- 1939(14)May 11 -Awa-gun Tateyama Hojo-cho and 2 other cities are united,Tateyama CityInauguration.
- 1942(17)May 11 -Kisarazu-cho, Kimitsu-gun and 3 other villagesKisarazuInauguration.
- 1943(18)May 4 -Matsudo-cho, Higashi-Katsushika-gun and 2 other villages are unitedMatsudo-shiInauguration.
- 1950(25)May 5 -Noda Town, Higashi Katsushika County and 3 other villagesNoda-shiInauguration.
- 1951(26)May 3 -Sawara-cho, Katori-gun and other 3 municipalities are unitedSawaraInauguration.
- 1952(27)May 4 -Mobara-cho, Chosei-gun and 5 other villages are integratedMobaraInauguration.
- May 3 -Narita Town and 6 other villages in Inba DistrictNarita CityInauguration.
- Same day-5 towns and villages in Sakura Town, Inba District佐 倉 市Inauguration.
- April 4-Togane-cho, Sanmu-gun is a municipal organization,ToganeInauguration.
- May 7 -Soka-gun, Yokaichi-cho and 9 other villagesYokaichiInauguration.
- On the same day-Asahi-cho, KaigunAsahiInauguration.
- May 8 -Chiba-gunTsudanuma TownIn Chiba City (oldMakuhari Town) Part of the name was changed and renamedNarashino-shiInauguration.
- May 9 -Kashiwa-cho, Higashi-Katsushika-gun and other three municipalities are merged into a municipal system, and Tokatsu City is established.May 11ToKashiwaIs renamed.
- 1958(33)May 10 -Katsuura Town, Isumi CountyKatsuuraInauguration.
- 1963(38)May 5 -Ichihara, Ichihara, Goi, and 3 other cities市 原 市Inauguration.
- January 1-Nagareyama-cho, Higashi-Katsushika-gun is a municipal organization,NagareyamaInauguration.
- On the same day-Chiba-gun Yachiyo-cho is a municipal organization,YachiyoInauguration. Chiba-gun disappeared.
- October 10-Minamisou-cho, Ichihara-gun, Kamo village transferred to Ichihara. Ichihara-gun disappeared.
- 1970(45)May 7 -Higashi Katsushika-gun Abiko Town is a municipal organizationAbikoInauguration.
- 1981(56)May 4 -Urayasu-cho, Higashi-Katsushika-gun is a municipal organization,Urayasu cityInauguration.
- On the same day-Yotsukaido-cho, Inba-gun is a municipal organization,Yotsukaido-shiInauguration.
- After Heisei
- 1991(Heisei3 years)May 4 -Kimeditsu-gun Sodegaura Town is a municipal organization,SodegauraInauguration. Kimitsu-gun disappeared.
- 1992(4)May 4 -Chiba CityGovernment-designated cityMoved to.Chuo-ku,Hanami River Ward,Inage District,Wakaba ku,Green District,MihamaInstalled.
- 1992(4)May 4 -Yachimata Town, Inba District八 街市Inauguration.
- 1996(8)May 4 -Inzai Town, Inba DistrictInzai CityInauguration.
- 2001(13)May 4 -Shirai Town, Inba DistrictShirai CityInauguration.
- 2002(14)May 4 -Tomisato Town, Inba District富 里 市Inauguration.
- 2003(15)May 6 - Noda-shiToSekijuku TownIs incorporated.
- 2005(17)May 2 -Kamogawa City Old Municipality and Awa DistrictTianjin Kominato TownMergedKamogawaTo
- 2005(17)May 3 - KashiwaHigashi Katsushika-gunNumami TownIs incorporated. Higashi Katsushika-gun disappeared.
- 2005(17)May 7 -Asahi City old municipality and maritime countyTidal flat,Iioka Town,Sea townMergedAsahiTo Maritime county disappeared.
- 2005(17)May 12 -Isumi-gunIsumi Town,Ohara Town,Misaki TownMergedIsumi CityTo
- 2006(18)May 1 - YokaichiAnd Sosa-gunNoei TownMerged,SosaTo
- 2006(18)May 3 -Awa-gunTomiura Town,Toyama Town,Miyoshi Village,Shirahama,Chikura Town,Maruyama Town,Wada TownMerged,MinamibosoTo
- 2006(18)May 3 - Narita CityKatori-gunShimosa Town,Daiei TownIs incorporated.
- 2010(22)May 3 - Inzai CityInba DistrictInba Village,MotonomuraIs incorporated.
- 2013(25)May 1 -Oamishirasato-cho, Sanmu-gun is a municipal organization, and Oamishirasato-shi is established.
- Currently 37 cities, 16 towns and 1 village. Of which, 6 wards are in Chiba City.
It is a densely populated area and occupies most of the prefecture's population. It is divided into the central area of the prefecture, the Inba area, the Kuzunan area, and the Tokatsu area, and it is often integrated into the northwestern part. In a narrow sense, except for around Chiba City,Higashi Katsushika(Current Funabashi and Abiko) May refer to the range. In the sports world, Katsunan and Tokatsu are especially famous as the “soccer kingdom”. Looking at the amateur world,High school soccerIs one of the battlegrounds inFunabashi City Funabashi High School,Narashino Municipal Narashino High School, Kashiwa High School attached to Ryutsu Keizai University has achieved national domination, and there are many strong schools, both private and public.
- Central prefecture area
- ChibaAnd surrounding areas,市 原 市Some of the northern part of Uchibo and Inba area may also enter. A prefectural office is located in Chiba City, which is the center of politics, economy, and culture within the prefecture. It has a certain distance from Tokyo, so it has a Bettown-like aspect,Kawasaki SteelWas a castle town, and along the Tokyo BayKeiyo Industrial AreaIs located and is the central base of the industry, so there is a large influx of people during the day.Saitama,横 浜 市Is different from. Also in ChibaMakuhari New CityAroundMulti national company,Foreign-affiliated companies,International organizationas well as the National agency(Government office) Research and training institutions are located, and Chiba Branch and Higashi Kanto Branch of each large company are opened.Branch economy cityTherefore, there are not a few relocated people, and the population will increase and decrease in society at the end of the year and at the beginning of the year. Also, culturally, there are many points of contact with the northeastern and southern parts of the prefecture. On the other hand, in areas near Tokyo such as Mihama-ku, the contact point with the center of Chiba City is small,Chiba citizenThe form is different, such as many, and is almost the same as in the Katsunan area.
- Inba area
- Inland industrial estates are being constructed and residential land is being advancedChiba New Town,Narita New TownWhile large-scale new towns such as these have been created, much nature remains in the surrounding area. On the inland side,HokusoorInbaIt is called (however, "Hokuso" may refer to the entire former Shimozoku region, such as the Tokyo Bay coast and Tosou region).Chiba New TownIn the western part of the world, there are many people commuting to Tokyo, so there are many residents of ChibaNarita CityIs used by about 3100 million people per yearNarita International AirportIs a business base city where aviation related industries are located,佐 倉 市In addition to the large number of commuters coming from the surrounding areas, in the east there are many commuters to Chiba City.Tone RiverAlong is a rural area,IbarakiThere are also many exchanges with. It is also an area where agriculture is active in the prefecture, such as watermelons, melons, pears, carrots, and peanut cultivation.
- Katsunan area
- Narashino-shiから(I.e.-UrayasuOverSobu LineThe area along the line isShin-Keisei LineLarge-scale housing estates have been constructed along the lines and on the coast. Often classified as the same as the Tokatsu region,Joban LineUnlike Tokatsu along the line, there is a certain degree of contact with the central area of the prefecture because it runs along the same Sobu line that runs to Chiba station. Population increases due to inflow of residents from all over the country. In the waterfrontDisney Resort,Funabashi LaLaportCommercial facilities and leisure facilities are lined up. So-called"Chiba citizenUrayasu is the city with the lowest average age of residents.
- Tokatsu area
- Generally, it often refers to the area centering on the north of the area along the Joban Line, and many people are commonly called Chiba Tomin. Tokatsu has little connection with the central prefecture area centering on Chiba City, and the local editions of national newspapersChiba city peripheral versionとTokatsubanIs divided intoIbarakiThere are more exchanges withSaitamaHave a close relationship with. Despite being in Chiba prefecture, it is very different from other areas in the prefecture in that it has little local awareness as a citizen of Chiba prefecture.Sakai StationThe surrounding area is one of the best commercial districts in the prefecture, and it is also a bustle surpassing the center of Chiba city.Noda-shiThe area is partlyNo accentIs a zone,Tochigi-IbarakiIt is close in terms of language and culture.
Mainly refers to the Katori area, the Haibo area and part of the Tojo area,Kujukuri beachIncluding areas along. In generalNational Route 51,National Route 126Points along the line.Tone RiverIn the area alongDeer(Kashima CitySuch asIbarakiDeeper relationships with the Southeast)ChibaGreat interaction with.KatoriからKashima CityFormed along the Tone River leading toMizugoWith a beautiful coastlineKujukuri beachHave a tourist spot such as. Once prospered as a key point of canal transportation on the Tone River,Katori Jingu ShrineFamous Shinto shrines and temples are settled and the historic cityscape remainsSaharaIt is also known as Katori city and one of Japan's leading fishing ports and soy sauce producing areasChoshiHave been developed since ancient times. Agriculture is flourishing and the climate around Choshi is relatively warm, so melons, cabbage, and plants are cultivated in fields.Narita AirportEasternShimosa PlateauThe regions that make upTosouIt is called "Katori Tidal Flat Hachimangoku," and the rice paddy area spreads out, and it is also the production area for the branded rice "Tako rice. There are many professional baseball players from this area in the sports world,Chiba Prefectural Choshi Commercial High School,Choshi Municipal Choshi High School,Yokoshiba Keiai High SchoolGraduates stand out.
It is quite different between the northern part of the Uchibo coastal area (where it is close to the central part of the prefecture, so it is often not classified in the southern part), where residential land is advanced and where factories are located, and the Minamiboso and Sotobo regions, which are also the prefecture's largest tourist areas. ing.
- Kimitsu/Kisarazu area
- KimitsuUp to the seasideKeiyo Industrial AreaThere are many factories lined up, and residential land is also in progress. Great exchange with the central prefecture area.KisarazuとKanagawaKawasaki CityTieTokyo Bay Aqua LineOn the Kanagawa sideHaneda airportIs a general transit point for tourists fromUmihotaru Parking AreaIs characterized by a large number of customers.. In recent years, Kisarazu and other cities are close to Tokyo via the Aqua Line, so it has become a commuting area to Tokyo.Boshu dialectIt retains its originality in terms of culture, such as the influence of. On the other hand, in the inland area, the mountains of the Boso hills are spread out, leaving many untouched nature.
- Minamiboso area
- Minamiboso (south Boso Peninsula) has a particularly warm climate and is a prefecture flowerRape blossom,PoppiesIs being cultivated. The fishing industry is thriving,Katsuura Fishing PortIs one of the leading domesticbonitoThe landing port ofIsumi City OfOhara Fishing PortIs the best in JapanLobsterIt is a landing fishing port.. Many areasBoso HillsIt is a low-lying forest area represented bySouth totalIt is called. This areaEdo PeriodIt is called Boshu stone from the latter halfStoneHas been developed since it was cut out from the mountain, and there are still houses and fences made of Boso stone in the surrounding area. In addition, the main building was built in Boshu stone, etc.It can be seen that it is a stone that has been used in close contact with the area for many years.
- Prefecture badge
- Prefecture flag
- Prefecture song
- Prefecture flowers
- Gymnastics in prefecture
- Gymnastics in the prefectureNanohana GymnasticsIt is stipulated that there are products for the elderly and children.
- Prefecture logo
- A logo designed based on the hiragana "chiba". There are "vertical writing" and "horizontal writing", and there are "colored letters on a white background" and "white letters on a colored background", respectively. In addition, there are also hiragana and Roman letters (CHIBA).2006(18)May 11Published.
Prefectural political history
- 1874(Meiji7 years): Chiba's first decree (Prefectural order)Kazu ShibaharaIs appointed.
- 1877(Meiji 10): Prefectural OrdinanceKazu ShibaharaPublished "".
- 1879(Meiji 12): Held the first prefectural assembly election. 1 new members are elected from each county.
- 1880(13th year of Meiji): Civil rights administration company "After schoolWas formed.
- 1911(Meiji 44): The opening ceremony of the new prefectural office is held.
- 1924(Taisho13 years):Chiba Prefectural LibraryInstalled.
- 1928(Showa3rd year): Conducted the first Chiba prefectural assembly election by ordinary election. Usually in the first election,Shojiro Kawashima11 people are elected.
- 1939(Showa 14):National mobilizationThe secretariat is set up in the prefectural office.
- 1940(Showa 15):Taisei Tsubasa CouncilChiba Chapter established.
- 1941(Showa 16): The 1st Taisei Tsubasa Council held in Chiba Prefecture.
- 1942(Showa 17): Chiba PrefectureWing admirersFormed. In the winged election, 9 wing candidate candidates and 2 non-recommended candidate winners. 91 members of the Chiba Prefectural Branch of the Manchurian Pioneering Youth Volunteer Team are Watanaman.
- 1946(Showa 21): The 82nd Military Administration (later) was set up in the Chiba Prefectural Office and was put under protection.
- 1947(Showa 22): FirstPrefectural governorBy public election,Tamanosuke KawaguchiIs elected.Farmland reformExecuted the first agricultural land acquisition by. Formed.Chiba Prefectural PoliceInauguration.
- 1950(25): Construction of Kawasaki Steel Chiba Works is decided by the prefecture and Chiba City's attraction activities.
- 1952(Showa 27): Established.
- 1958(Showa 33):Kujukuri shooting rangeUnlimited shooting cancellation for (Camp Kakatakai)U.S. ForcesIs a notification.
- 1959(Showa 34): The Chiba Prefectural Council was formed to prevent the US-Japan security revision. Rulemaking.
- 1961(Showa 36): Created.Yawata SteelSigned the Kimitsu invitation agreement.
- 1962(Showa 37): New prefectural office building completed.
- 1963(Showa 38): Enforced.
- 1964(39): 10 prefectures established. Announced.
- 1968(43): Chiba Prefectural Pollution Research Institute (current) is established in Ichihara City.
- 1973(Showa 48): The 28th Anniversary Business Ceremony was held. Held the XNUMXth National Sports Festival (Wakashio National Athletic Meet) Summer Games.
- 1981(56): Formulated.
- 1982(Showa 57):Trans-Tokyo Bay RoadEstablished Construction Promotion Council.
- 1983(58): Formulated.
- 1996(Heisei8 years): Prefectural main government building (current main government building) completed.
- 1999(11): Chiba Prefecture long-term vision "" is formulated.
- 2000(12): Determined.
- 2002(14) September 9: Abolished.
- 2006(18): The "Ordinance for the Creation of Chiba Prefecture, which makes it easy for both people with and without disabilities to live together" was established, the first ordinance to eliminate discrimination for persons with disabilities nationwide.
- Present Governor of Chiba Prefecture (9th generation of private election)
- About successive governorsList of Governor of ChibaSee.
- Group I (Financial Power Index 0.5 or higher)
- FY19 financial strength index 0.76
- FY18 financial strength index 0.70
- FY17 financial strength index 0.65
- FY16 financial strength index 0.63
Prefectural Cultural Hall
- Chiba Cultural Center(Chuo-ku, Chiba)
- Chiba Prefectural Tohso Cultural Center (Asahi City)
- Chiba Prefecture Nanso Culture Hall (Tateyama City)
- Aoba-no-mori Park Arts and Culture Hall (Chuo-ku, Chiba)
- Chiba Prefectural Central Library(Chuo-ku, Chiba)
- Chiba Prefectural Western Library(Matsudo City)
- Chiba Prefectural Eastern Library(Asahi City)
- Central Museum(Chuo-ku, Chiba)
- Central Museum Branch Sea museum(Katsuura City)
- Otone Branch (Kato City)
- Otaki Castle Annex (Otaki Town)
- Museum of Contemporary Industrial Science(Ichigawa City)
- Sekijuku Castle Museum(Noda City)
- Boso Village(Sakaemachi/Narita City)
Prefectural Museum of Art
- Chiba Prefectural Museum of Art(Chuo-ku, Chiba)
- Chiba Prefectural Sports Center(Inage Ward, Chiba City)
- Chiba International Swimming Pool(Narashino City)
- Chiba Prefectural Tohso Stadium (Asahi City)
- Kashiwanoha Park(Kashiwa City)
- Gyoda Park(Funabashi City)
- Inba Lake Park (Inzai City)
- Makuhari Seaside Park(Mihama-ku, Chiba)
- Hagoromo Park (Chuo-ku, Chiba)
- Aoba Forest Park(Chuo-ku, Chiba)
- Hasunuma Seaside Park(Sanmu City)
- Futtsu Park(Futtsu City)
- Tateyama Sports Park(Tateyama City)
- Hokuso Hanaoka Park(Inzai City)
- Chosei no Mori Park (on siteChosei no Mori Park Baseball FieldThere is. ) (Mobara city)
- Teganuma Nature Contact Green Road (Kashiwa City)
Public in ChibaSewerThe penetration rate has been below the national average for many years,2009According to a survey at the end of March (21), it was 3%, which is about 5% lower than the national average... In the northwestern cities such as Chiba City and Kashiwa City, the penetration rate is over 80% across the board, but in Tateyama City and Asahi City, it is lower than 10%. Many areas are not covered.. The ratio of water supply population is 94.1%, which is 26th in Japan, and the pavement ratio of main roads is 99.9%, which is the 1st place in Japan... As mentioned above, the infrastructure of Chiba Prefecture cannot be said to be at a high level in Japan, and the prefectural office's prefectural soil maintenance department and others are working to improve it.
Chiba Internet Broadcasting Station
"Chiba Prefecture Internet Broadcasting Station" is an Internet television broadcast operated by Chiba Prefecture. Governor's regular press conference, weekly Chiba Prefecture, introduction of prefectural hospitals, etc. are prepared for 7 channels to serve as public relations for prefectural government.
- Matsudo Garrison -Matsudo City
- Narashino Garrison(Narashino Bunton Base)-Funabashi City
- Shimoshizu Garrison - Chiba
- Kisarazu Garrison(Kisarazu base)-Kisarazu city
- Shimosa Air Base -Kashiwa
- Tateyama Air Base -Tateyama City
- -Minamiboso City
Economic and industrial
Major companies headquartered in the prefecture
- As a place with a temperate climate and flat land, and close to Tokyo and Kanagawa, which are major consumption areas,Suburban agricultureIs thriving. Agricultural output is 27 (2015No. 4 in Japan according to the statistics. FY24 of harvest amount by item (2012) Statisticsshallot-turnip-Spinach,Green pea,Edamame,Shanda,pearIs the number one harvest in Japan,Radish,Ginseng,Satoimo,Broad bean,watermelon,LoquatIs the second largest nationwide. Othercabbage,GingerIs the 3rd place in Japan,Burdock,TomatoProduction of such crops is also active. Rice production, dairy farming, and flower production are also active. In addition,No twentieth century The1888(Meiji 21)Matsudo-shiIt is said that the tree that was discovered from the garbage dumping site is the origin. In Minamiboso, the cultivation of flowers using the warm climate is thriving,2015(27) degree is the second largest in Japan.
- As a special productpeanutsIs famous nationwide. Famous as a pioneer of peanut cultivation in Chiba prefecture, Sozo Kanaya is looking for crops that can grow well on thin land that has just been cleared,1878(11th year of Meiji),Prefectural orderRecommended to start growing peanuts. After that, the cultivated area spread rapidly from the tidal flat region (a region that spans Sosa and Maritime counties) to Sanbu, Katori, and Inba counties, and became a representative crop of Chiba prefecture. After his death, Kanaya was recognized for his achievements.1906(Meiji 39) Minister of Agriculture and Commerce,1968(Showa 43) Commended by the Minister of Agriculture and Forestry. Also,AsahiThe "Peanut Monument" is built at Ise Grand Shrine in Kamazawa. By the way, peanuts were first cultivated in Chiba prefecture.1876It is said that Makino Manemon (Meiji 9) is the first.
- JapanesedairyIt is said to be the birthplace.Tokugawa YoshimuneByKyoho13 years(1728) Imported white cow (Hakugyu) from India,CurrentMinamiboso(OldMaruyama TownIt is said that the origin of dairy products started in.Raw milk3rd in the country in terms of production (2000(12)).
List of agricultural products
Grains and vegetables
- Chestnut: Ichikawa, Kashiwa, Chiba
- rice(Mainly KoshihikariFusaoto, Tako rice, Choza rice,Ancient rice, Etc. brand rice): Entire prefecture
- sweet potato: Narita City, Katori City
- sweet corn
- Peanut: Yachimata (the highest yield in Japan) Chiba
- Turnip: Tojo Town
- cabbage: Choshi City (the highest spring harvest in Japan)
- Japanese leek: Kashiwa City
- Taro: Yachimata (the highest yield in Japan)
- carrot: Tomisato City, Yachimata City (winter/harvest amount in Japan)
- onion: Shirako Town, Matsudo City (the best spring/harvest in Japan)
- Honna leek: Mobara
- Light onion: Yokoshiba Mitsumachi
- Spinach: Funabashi City (the highest yield in Japan)
- Edamame: Noda City (the highest yield in Japan)
- Turnip: Kashiwa City (Japan's largest production volume)
- Chrysanthemum : Asahi・Former tidal flat town area (the highest yield in Japan)
- Japanese radish: Choshi City (the highest yield in Japan)
- three-leaved: Tojo Town (Japan's largest harvest)
- melon: Asahi City (formerly Iioka Town), Choshi City
- Loquat: Minamiboso City (Imperial gift)
- watermelon: Tomisato City (Imperial gift)
- Pear: Ichikawa City, Matsudo City, Kamagaya City, Shirai City (the largest production in Japan)
- Strawberry: Sanmu City, Tojo Town, Oamishirasato City
*6th in Japan
- milk(3rd place in Japan)
- Kazusa beef
- Boso Chidori(No. 1 in the number of raised birds nationwide)
- Hokuso pork(5rd place in Japan)
- sausageManufacturing method (origin, best in Japan)
- Bamboo shoot: Boso/Inba area
- Shiitake mushroom: Boso/Inba area
- flower(Rape blossom,CosmosEtc.): Minamiboso City
- Plants: Sosa City (No. XNUMX in production value in Japan)
- Petunia: (Flowerbed seedling shipment volume is the highest in Japan)
The fishing industry is prosperous because the prefecture is in contact with the sea on three sides, and the catch of lobsters has been the highest in Japan for many years.
The total amount of fisheries production (21 annual report of agriculture, forestry and fisheries statistics) is the 6th largest in the country, especiallyChoshi Fish HarborIs one of the nationwideFishing portHas become. There are also fishing ports in Tateyama and Katsuura,sardine,mackerelOften landed. In Tokyo BaySeaweedAre also being farmed. In the past, aquaculture was often performed in the inner part of Tokyo Bay such as Chiba City where a shallow tidal flat spreads, but this has disappeared with the reclamation of the coast. Currently, seaweed cultivated in the shallow waters of Kisarazu, Futtsu, Funabashi, etc. is prized as "Edomae nori". Good scent and tasteAsakusanoriThere are also attempts to revive the.
List of seafood
- Since the Edo periodSoy sauce-sweet sake such asBrewing industryIs thriving. In particular, it has an outstanding history and production volume of soy sauce in Japan, and is the number one soy sauce producing area in Japan. Many soy sauce factories are constructed outside Japan.
- Chiba PortAnd its surrounding landfillsKeiyo Industrial AreaWith the birth of, the heavy chemical industry flourished. One of the characteristics of the prefecture's industry is the high weight of the chemical industry and the food industry.
- 市 原 市Then, the industry is thriving, and the factory scale is the top in the prefecture.
- MobaraAbundant in the surrounding areaNatural gasThe industry that usesMobara OfNatural gasThe largest production volume in Japan.
- Natural gas deposit (Gas field) FromIodineIs one of the most produced minerals in the world and is almost the only mineral resource that Japan exports to the world. Chiba's annual production is about 5,700t (1999(11)), accounting for about 87% of the whole country. Japan accounts for about 35% of the world's iodine production, but Chiba Prefecture is also the world's largest source of iodine.
List of industrial products
Beverages and seasonings
Major companies with factories in the prefecture
Life and transportation
- toll road
- National road
- Prefectural road
The number of stations in Chiba prefecture is 336, more than 230 stations compared to Saitama prefecture (100 stations) and Kanagawa prefecture (352 stations). this isSobu Main LineとKeisei Main Line-Keisei Chiba LineThis is because there are competing routes between stations and the area of the prefecture is relatively large.
JTB publishing,Kotsu Shimbun(Excluding "Tokyo Timetable" which does not have the symbol of the prefecture representative station)TimetableThe prefecture's representative station inChiba StationAndChiba Prefectural OfficeandChiba City HallConnect to at the same stationChiba City Monorail Line 1Along the line,Chiba Prefectural Sports CenterTo2Located along the line. The station with the most passengers in the prefectureNishi-Funabashi StationThe average daily number of passengers is about 70. Connecting both stationsSobu LineIt is directly connected to central Tokyo across the Edo River in the western part of Ichikawa City. Run in parallelSobu Rapid LinePasses Nishi-Funabashi station, and next to the stationFunabashi StationStop at.
The railway lines are concentrated in the northwestern region, where the population density is high, and the Sobu Main Line and Keisei Main Line/Keisei Chiba Line have been competing since the Taisho era, especially in the Kunan area. In 1969, the subway Tozai Line (currently:Tokyo Metro Tozai Line) In 1989Toei Subway Shinjuku LineEach has been opened and connected to the station of the Sobu line, but the Sobu rapid line competing in the city center passes through the connected station. In 1990Keiyo LineHas opened its entire line, improving convenience to Tokyo Disney Resort and Makuhari New City. During weekday rush hoursShinkiba Station - Soga StationThe non-stop commuting rapid train runs 35.6 km between the two, and also serves as a bypass route for the Sobu Rapid Line. Opened in 2001Disney Resort Line TheMaihama StationIt is a line that connects each facility of Tokyo Disney Resort and operates a single ring road counterclockwise.
Tokatsu areaJoban Rapid LineとJoban Line(Subway Chiyoda Line, Odakyu Line) is undertaking transportation to the city center, but in 2005Metropolitan New City Railway Tsukuba ExpressHas opened up and has come to compete with them. The Ueno Tokyo line opened in 2015, until thenUeno StationThe Joban Rapid Line, which used to depart and arrive, is now available in central Tokyo (Shinagawa Station on the Tokaido Line).Connect with Joban LineRyutetsu Nagareyama LineIs near TokyoIC card ticketIs a local line of small and medium-sized private railways that cannot be used, and all lines are single tracks.The line that runs through the Kanan area and the Tokatsu areaMusashino Line,Tobu Urban Park Line(Tobu Noda Line),Shin-Keisei Electric Railway Shin-Keisei LineThere are three routes, all of which go through Matsudo City and Funabashi City.The Musashino Line has been operating directly with the Keiyo Line since 3, and is the only of these three lines to enter central Tokyo.Tobu Urban Park Line in 1988Sakai Station --The double tracking between Funabashi Station has been completed, and in 2020, express operation was started in the same section.Most of the Shin-Keisei Line was laid before the warRailroad Regiment Exercise LineIt is a linear shape with a large number of curves.
Inba areaHokuso Railway Hokuso LineCrosses the east and west, and in 2010Keisei Narita Airport LineOpened and became a new access railway to Narita Airport. Directly connects the city center with Narita AirportSkyliner TheInba Nippon Medical School StationFrom 160 to the east side of the new line section km / hDriving is taking place. Nearest station to Naritasan Shinshoji TempleNarita Station TheNarita Airport StationThe line extends in four directions including the direction, but all of themNarita LineIt is in the form of one line. Another nearest stationKeisei Narita StationOther than Keisei Main LineKeisei Higashi Narita LineEntered and opened in 2000Shibayama Railway LineMutual direct operation with. The business distance of the Shibayama Chiyoda Line is 2.2 km, which is the shortest line among Japanese railway operators. Only in Chiba PrefectureNew transportation systemIs a routeYamaman Eucalyptus Hill Line TheEucalyptus hillIt has been opened as an access route for, and as of 2021, the non-air-conditioned vehicle that was originally opened is still operating.
Sakura Station - Matsugishi StationThere are two lines, the Sobu Main Line, which passes through the Yamatake area, and the Narita Line, which passes through the Katori area. The Narita line train is located next to Matsugishi Station.Isogo StationGet on. The stationChoshi Electric Railway LineIt is a connection station with and on the wayKaikashima StationIs the station located in the easternmost part of the Kanto region. Sobu Main LineNaruto StationでTogane LineAnd the Narita lineKatori StationでKashima LineConnect to.
Soga Station- Awakamogawa StationBetween the Kimitsu area and the Awa areaUchibo LineAnd through the Nagasei and Isumi areasSotobo LineThere are two routes. The Uchibo Line passes through the Keiyo Industrial Area, and the freight line on the sea sideKeiyo Rinkai Railway Rinkai Main LineRun in parallel.Compete with the Sotobo lineKeisei Chihara LineThe whole line is a single line, the fare is high and the use is sluggish.
Kisarazu StationConnect withKururi LineIs the only non-electrified line on the JR line in Chiba Prefecture, and IC card tickets cannot be used. Cross the Boso PeninsulaKominato Railway LineとIsumi Railway Isumi Line TheKazusa Nakano StationAll are single-line non-electrified routes. The number of passengers on the southern railway lines has been declining due to the opening of the Tokyo Bay Aqua Line in 1997 and the opening of highway buses one after another. Limited Express "Sazanami”Will be operated only on weekdays, and all regular trainsKimitsu StationIt was shortened to arrival and departure.
As of 2019, the route in the prefecture with the highest congestion rate during the morning rush hour is 199% of the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line, and the busiest section isKiba StationからMonzen-nakacho StationIt is a section up to.The congestion rate fell below 1989% in 200 when the Toei Subway-Shinjuku Line was fully opened, but in 1996Toyo High Speed Railway Toyo High Speed LineHowever, the congestion rate has been flat at around 200% up to the present, as the company opened and operated direct through. Since 2014, it has become the most congested route on Japanese railways. Next to this is the Sobu Line,Kinshicho StationからRyogoku StationIt is 194% in the section up to.The congestion rate was over 1995% until 240, but it fell below 2013% in 200 due to the replacement with a wide car body and a decrease in the number of transport personnel.
On the other hand, the Keisei Main Line has the busiest section during rush hours.Daijingushita StationからKeisei Funabashi StationThe congestion rate is as low as 127%.This is because the Sobu Rapid Line, which runs parallel to the city center from Funabashi Station, is overwhelmingly advantageous in terms of required time and destination.Aoto StationFrom the city center sideToei Subway Asakusa LineGo directly toKeisei Oshiage LineDue to its convenience.
It is electrified except for the Kururi Line, Kominato Railway Line, Isumi Railway Isumi Line, and Keiyo Rinkai Railway Rinkai Main Line.
- Narita International Airport(Narita City, Chiba Prefecture)
- Mainly the gateway to Japan's sky where international flights are served. Japan has the largest number of cities in service, the number of international passengers, the amount of cargo handled, and the amount of tradeCrowded airport
- Japan Airlines,All Nippon Airways(Air Japan),Peach Aviation,Jetstar Japan,Spring Airlines Japan,ZIPAIR Tokyo,Japan Cargo Airlines OfHub airport
- Number of serviced cities 133 cities 136 routes (111 overseas 113 routes "39 countries 3 regions", 22 domestic cities 23 routes)
- Air race track
- Sekijuku Gliding Ground
- NPO Sekijuku Gliding Ground (グ ラ イ ダ ー）
- SDF airfield
- Urayasu Heliport
- Excel Air(Air transportation business)
- Fuse Heliport
- THC (Air Transportation Business)
- Makuhari New City Heliport
- Industrial port
- Chiba Port -A wide range of ports from Ichikawa City to Sodegaura City, one of the three major trading ports in Japan. The second largest cargo handling volume (first in Tokyo Bay)Specific important port.
- Kisarazu Port - Nakanoshima BridgeIs characterized byPriority port.
- Tateyama Port -A port that mainly handles sand and gravel. A skipjack fishing boat visits to refuel.
- Fishing port
- Choshi fishing port -The largest catch in Japan.
- Ohara Fishing Port , Taito Fishing Port- LobsterHas the largest landing volume in Japan.
- Katsuura Fishing Port-The largest skipjack landing in Japan.
- Ferry port
- Ichikawa Marina
- Inage Yacht Harbor
- Choshi Marina
Medical and welfare
- Whole prefecture newspaper
- Local newspaper
- Inage Shimbun (Chiba City applicants, distributed to each household, Head Office Chiba City)
- Kashiwa Shimin Shimbun (Kashiwa City applicants, distributed to each household, head office Kashiwa City)
- Bunichi Shimbun (Tateyama City, Kamogawa City, Minamiboso City, Kyonan Town, applicants, distributed to each household, head office Tateyama City)
- Shin-Chiba Newspaper (Headquarters Kisarazu City)
- Boso Jiji Shimbun (Headquarters Kisarazu City)
- Nikkan Joso Newspaper (Choshi, head office)
- Mass Daily (Headquarters in Choshi City)
- Sotobo Shimbun (Kamogawa City, Katsuura City applicants, distributed to each household, head office Kamogawa City)
- Regional newspaper(Headquarters Yachiyo City)
Prefectural broadcast OfChibateleIn addition to the,Wide area broadcasting OfNHK Broadcast Center(NHK General-NHK E Tele)WhenKey station in Tokyo5 stations (Nippon TV-TV Asahi-TBS-Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.-Fuji Television Network, Inc) Is targeted for broadcasting throughout the prefecture,Broadcast target areaoutsideTOKYO MXHigashi Katsushika area and Katsura South areaThe reception area is mainly for.
*For foreign language broadcastingInterFMIs the target area for broadcasting in the prefectureChibaとNarita International AirportBut only, Generally Higashi Katsushika area and Katsura South areaIs a broadcasting area.FM Tokyo(TOKYO FM),J-WAVEIs also a broadcasting area centered on the Higashi-Katsushika area and the Kanan area..
- Community FM stationThere are the following. The broadcasting station is in parentheses.
- Community FM station that once existed
- Ichikawa FM Broadcasting(Ichigawa City)
Broadcasting station with transmitting station
In addition to the above, the parent station transmitting stations of the following broadcasting stations are in Chiba Prefecture.
Also in various places in the prefectureNHK Broadcast CenterAnd there are relay stations for 5 wide area commercial broadcasters..*For the transmission channel, see the website of the Kanto Bureau of Communications, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (Digital relay station opening information).
Traditional dialect (Chiba dialect) AsTosoubenIs in the east,Boshu dialectIs spoken in the South, but it tends to decline in the youth. In the northwestern and urban areas where there are many migrants from other prefectures, mainlyMetropolitan dialectIs being spoken.
- Takeoka style ramen: Futtsu
- Katsuura style tantanmen: Katsuura City
- Funabashi sauce ramen : Funabashi
- Arirang Ramen: Nagara Town
- : Sodegaura City (The etymology is "Sodegaura ramen")
- : Mobara
- : Ichihara
- Chiba StationHamaben series
- Clamming lunch
- Yakihama Bento (1940(Traditional ekiben that appeared in (Showa 15))
- Katsuura bonito seared with pickled seafood
- Yakihama bowl (characterized in clam-shaped ceramic containers)
- Big catch
- Chiba Station Rape Tonkatsu Ekiben
- Ton and bento
- Field mustard lunch
- JUMBO cutlet lunch
- Echiben in the curtain of Chiba station
- Shimoda bento
- Wakashio bento
- Adult holiday
- Chiba Manyo
- Chiba station/seasonal ekiben
- Autumn mushroom rice lunch
- Seafood lunch cooked rice lunch (December-limited ekiben)
- Unagi bento (limited-time ekiben before and after the day of the ox)
- Other ekiben at Chiba station
- Manyoken grilled meat lunch
- Manyo Sushi
- Donto Chirama Festival Sushi Sushi
- Sashimi sushi
- Sea bream gourmet rice flower bream
- Minamiboso flower picking lunch
- Goi StationEkiben
- Boso handbill
- Kisarazu StationEkiben
- Discerning Yokocho barbe Q lunch
- Kisarazu Udon
- Awakamogawa StationEkiben
- Boso Peninsula Unito Sazameshi (Equipment of Awakamogawa Station on the Sotobo Line)
- Wakashi lunch
- San ga yaki
- Abalone chirashi
- Boso Peninsula Sea Urchin
- Maybe inside the curtain
- Tateyama StationEkiben
- Whale lunch
- Traditional crafts
- Boshu Fan(Japan's three biggest fans): Minamiboso City
- : Choshi
- : Inba-gun
- : Sawara, Katori City
- : Yachiyo City
- Textiles, costumes, etc.
- : Sakura City
- : Sakura City
- : Choshi
- Celebration: Boshu
- : Mobara
- : Chonan
- : Yachiyo City
- Musical instrument
- : Sawara, Katori City
- :Ichigawa City
- :Sanmu City
- : Asahi
- : Kujukuri Town
- : Kujukuri Town
- : Kimitsu City
- : Kamagaya City
- : Ichihara
- : Sawara, Katori City
Special products/special products
- Processed goods
- Soy sauce(Kikkoman,Yamasa soy sauce,Higeta soy sauceEtc.): Noda City, Choshi City
- sweet sake(Manjo Mirin, Tenhari Mirin, White Mirin, etc.): Nagareyama City
- Seafood canned(, etc.): Choshi City
- miso(Marka Miso, Kanayamaji Miso, Yamani Miso): Togane City, Sakura City
- Boiled(Suzumeyaki, etc.): Around Inba, Tonegawa
- Pickled:Narita City
- Dried abalone
- Wet rice cracker(Choshi Electric Railway and others): Choshi City
- LoquatJelly: Minamiboso
- Peanut sable:Chiba
- Sweet bean jelly(rice store,):Narita City
- Sea bream rice cracker: Kamogawa City
- Rice crackers: Chiba City, Narita City
- custard pudding: Kyonan Town, Kamogawa City
- Local sake
- Dairy products
- Agricultural products
- Chestnut: Ichikawa, Kashiwa, Chiba
- rice(Mainly KoshihikariFusaoto, Tako rice, Nagasa rice, ancient rice, Fusakogane, etc.): The entire prefecture
- sweet potato: Narita City, Katori City Sawara
- sweet corn
- Edamame: Noda City
- Peanut: Yachimata
- Turnip: Tojo Town
- cabbage: Choshi
- Japanese radish
- Japanese leek
- carrot: Funabashi City, Narashino City
- Light onion: Yokoshiba Hikarimachi/Nagareyama City
- Bamboo shoot: Boso/Inba area
- Shiitake mushroom: Boso/Inba area
- Loquat: Minamiboso City (Imperial gift)
- watermelon: Tomisato City (Imperial gift)
- Strawberry: Sanmu City, Tojo Town
- Pear: Matsudo City, Shirai City
- melon: Choshi
- Marine Products
- Clams: Coast in the prefecture (the highest catch in Japan)
- Stupid shellfish: Ichihara City, Funabashi City
- Clam: Minamiboso
- Shijimi: Sawara, Katori City
- Abalone: (Tateyama Black Abalone, Onjuku Sotobo Abalone, etc.)
- Whale sauce: Minamiboso
- Whale meat: Minamiboso
- Lobster: Isumi City (the highest catch in Japan)
- Edomae nori: Funabashi City, Futtsu City, Kisarazu City
- Saury: Choshi
- Anchovy: Choshi to Kujukuri coast (the largest catch in Japan)
- Skipjack: Katsuura City
- Sea chestnut: Konan Town
- Japanese sea bass(The highest catch in Japan)
- Red snapper
- Livestock products
- milk(3rd place in Japan)
- Kazusa beef
- Boso Chidori(No. 1 in the number of raised birds nationwide)
- Hokuso pork(5rd place in Japan)
- Ornamental plant
- (Naritasan Spiritual Medicine): Narita City
- Art supplies/pigments
- : Boso
In Chiba prefectureKashiwa Municipal Kashiwa High School,Choshi Municipal Choshi High SchoolOne of the most powerful schools in Japan is concentrated.Also, these high schoolsAll Japan Band CompetitionIt doesn't fit in, and it is also called for overseas concerts..
Chibahigh school baseballThere are a large number of participating schools in local competitions nationwideAbove all, unlike other prefectures, there are many schools, both public and private, that have good abilities, so the prefecture's representative schools have been changing every year for a long time.National High School Baseball ChampionshipIn the memorial tournament, it may be divided into Nishi Chiba district and East Chiba district. Hardball baseball club's summerNational High School Baseball Championship Chiba TournamentThen every yearChiba Marine StadiumOpening and closing ceremonies were held in many of the qualifying gamesChiba baseball field,Aoba Forest Baseball FieldDone in.
In high school soccerFunabashi City Funabashi High School,Narashino Municipal Narashino High School,Ryu Keizai University Kashiwa High SchoolThere are many strong people in the Tokatsu district centered on.. Compared to other prefectures,National High School Soccer ChampionshipIt is also called "the fierce battle zone" of high school soccer because there are few cases where the same school participates as a prefecture representative in a row (the national championship of the previous year may disappear in the prefecture competition).. There are many schools that participate in the prefectural tournament, and because it is divided into the first to the third, it is often the case that the prefectural representative has not been decided by the time the tournament for the national high school soccer championship is decided. Local competitions will be held on the grounds of competition facilities or schools in each region, and the semi-finals and finalsFukuda Electronic Arena,Kashiwanoha Park General StadiumEtc.
- Professional baseball
- Adult baseball
- JR East Hardball Baseball ClubKashiwa baseball field(Kashiwa City)
- JFE East Japan Baseball Club(Chiba)
- Nippon Steel Kazusa Magic(Kimitsu City)
- Togane ball friend club(Togane City)
- JR Chiba Baseball Club(Chiba)
- BIG WINGS(Funabashi City)
- Nouvelle baseball club(Matsudo City)
- YBC Kashiwa(Kashiwa City)
- Chiba hot-blooded MAKING(Matsudo City)
- Youth baseball
- Chiba Youth Baseball FederationChiba Branch
- サ ッ カ ー
- J League
- WE League
- Nadeshiko League
- Orca Kamogawa FC(Kamogawa City)
- F League
- NEC Green Rockets Tokatsu(Abiko City)
- Kubota Spears(Funabashi City)
- IBM Japan Big Blue(Yachiyo City)
- NTT Communications Shining Arcs(Ichigawa City)
- American Football
- W League
- JX-ENEOS Sunflowers(Kashiwa City)
- Japan Professional Basketball League
- Japan Basketball League
- V League(Boy)
- Chiba ZELVA(Chiba City, V League Associate)
- V League (Women)
- Kashiwa Angel Cross(Kashiwa City)
- Honda Boxing Gym (Chuo-ku, Chiba)
- Inage Boxing Gym (Inage Ward, Chiba City)
- Funabashi Dragon Gym (Funabashi City)
- Land Boxing Gym (Funabashi City)
- Ishimaru Boxing Gym (Narashino City)
- Ceres Boxing Sports Gym(Kashiwa City)
- Tsuchihashi Boxing Gym (Sakura City)
- Keiyo Boxing Gym (Ichihara City)
- Japan Athletics FederationChiba Branch
- 水 泳
- Chiba Swimming Federation
2015As an air race Japan venueChibaMihama OfMakuhari Seaside ParkIs held inRunway,Hanger,Control facilitySpecial airfields such asUrayasu cityIs set up in. In Urayasu City General Park,Public viewingIs being done.
- Chiba National Athletic Meet
2020 Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics
|Makuhari Messe||ChibaChiba||fencing,Taekwondo,wrestling||Goal ball, Taekwondo,Sitting volleyball,Wheelchair fencing|
|Tsurigasaki coastSurfing venue||ChibaChosei-gunIchinomiya||surfing||-|
The number of tourists in Chiba Prefecture isAbout 1 million(Total number, 2017), and one of Japan's best tourists. The total number of guests is about 1833 million. The number of foreign tourists is 1112 million, and the total number of overnight stays is 456 million (2019).
TokyoAdjacent toTrain,highwayIn addition to transportation networks such asNarita International AirportWhen,Tokyo Bay Aqua LineThroughTokyo International AirportThis makes the environment easier for domestic and foreign tourists to visit. By region, the Higashi-Katsushika area is the largest with about 5957 million, followed by the Chiba area (about 3122 million), the Inba area (about 2556 million), the Kimitsu area (about 2455 million), and the Awa area (about 1172 million). ), and these five regions account for more than 5% of the total. In terms of the number of tourists by month, January was the largest with approximately 8 million, followed by August (approximately 1 million), July (approximately 2019 million), and May (approximately 8 million). Has become.
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismAccording to the survey, “Sports and recreation” had the largest number of tourists with about 6797 million people (composition ratio 37.9%), which was the most common among tourists according to the categories such as tourist spots in “Common Criteria for Tourist Information”. "Culture" is about 2706 million (composition ratio 15.1%), and "festivals and events" is about 2699 million (composition ratio 15.1%).
In the south, there are vast sandy beaches facing the sea on three sides, and there are abundant nature and tourism, including Minamiboso Quasi-National Park and Mizugo Tsukuba Quasi-National Park. In the northwestDisney Resort,Shopping center,博物馆There are many facilities. NortheastNaritasan Shinshoji Temple,SaharaIn areas with a historical atmosphere such as, there are many foreign tourists using Narita Airport. In the coastal areas, there are beaches that make use of the vast sandy beaches and seashell hunting grounds that use tidal flats. AlsoIsumi Railway,Choshi Electric RailwayLocal lines such as are also used for sightseeing.
In Futtsu City, Kamogawa City, mainly to attract touristsOra bowlExists. These rice bowls are not divided according to the cooking method, etc., and different rice bowls at different stores jointly appeal to each other with the same name to encourage tourists to visit the stores and consume them. Oragadon is often published in tourist guidebooks and is famous in the prefecture.Local gourmetIs. In addition, because both fisheries and agriculture are well developed, processed fruits such as pears and Boshu loquat and whale meat were used.Whale sauceOr processed peanuts or sea bream rice crackersgiftIt is sold as a thing. Some local souvenirs are sold by Choshi Electric Railway, etc.Wet rice crackerIs famous.
- National Museum of History and Folklore(Sakura City)
- Song Edition Chinese Book (Keigen)-61 books
- Song version of the Han Chinese Book (Keigen)-60 books
- The History of Song Version (Book by Yoshio Huang)-90
- Nukata-ji Temple Namijo-ri (Azabu)-1 scoop
- Goutain's Remarks (Bunho 1rd Year Tool Note Calendar) Handwritten Book-XNUMX Volume
- Katori Jingu Shrine(Sawara, Katori City)
- Sea beast grape mirror-1 side
- Tadataka Ino Memorial Hall(Sawara, Katori City)
- Ino Tadataka related materials-2345 points
- Hokkekyoji Temple(Ichigawa City)
National special natural monument
- Sea breamThailandHabitat (Kamogawa）
Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Sawara Traditional Buildings Preservation Area in Katori City (Sahara cityscape) (Katori City)
- HokusoFour citiesEdoTravelogue (Sakura City, Narita City, Sawara, Choshi City)
Designated cultural property
Includes a list of the number of cultural properties designated by the country and prefectures, and one duplicate designation of national scenic spots and natural monuments.
|Types||Country designation||Prefecture designation||Total|
|Tangible cultural property||Building||28||70||98|
|Intangible cultural property||0||8||8|
- State of Para(Federal Republic of Brazil)- 1979(54)May 11 Concluded a sister-prefecture agreement.
- Wisconsin(The United States of America)- 1999(11)May 5 Concluded a sister-prefecture agreement.
- Taoyuan City(Republic of China City)- 2016(28)May 8 Concluded sister affiliation.
Works set in Chiba Prefecture
Celebrities from Chiba Prefecture
- ^ Adjacent across the sea.
- ^ It started to decrease for the first time in 23, decreased only until 25, and started to increase again in 26.
- ^ In Aichi prefectureChubu International AirportDue to the construction and landfill of Aichi, the area of Aichi Prefecture has become larger again.
- ^ By the Meteorological Agency, in addition to Kashiwa City, Abiko City, Nagareyama City, Noda City, Matsudo City, and Kamagaya City, Ichikawa City, Funabashi City, Yachiyo City, Narashino City, and Urayasu City also belong to Higashi Katsushika.
- ^ The lowest average temperature in January for Yokoshibahikari is -1 ℃, and it may be colder than Chiba City during the winter season.
- ^ Initially, it was located in Urayasu City as the company name suggests, but moved to Ichikawa City with the closure of Ichikawa FM Broadcasting.
- ^ "Archived copy”. As of May 2010, 11オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2010/8/23Browse.
- ^ List of main financial indicators of local governments in 30
- ^ "Visit rate of foreigners visiting Japan | Statistics | JNTO | Japan Tourism Agency". 2021/3/23Browse.
- ^ Chiba Regional Revitalization Population Vision/Comprehensive Strategy [Summary Version]
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “29 Chiba Prefecture Monthly Resident Population Survey Report (Annual Report)”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Global MICE Cities | Promotion of MICE Attracting and Holding | International Tourism | Policy | Tourism Agency". www.mlit.go.jp. 2018/12/21Browse.
- ^ "Chiba Prefecture has moved in over 6 consecutive years, mainly in the northwestern part”(Japanese). Nikkei newspaper electronic version. 2019/3/11Browse.
- ^ Fiscal index 1.498, Urayasu statistical report (27)https://www.city.urayasu.lg.jp/_res/projects/default_project/_page_/001/008/282/h27toukeisyosyuusei.pdf
- ^ "Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications｜Documents Related to Local Financial Situation Survey｜26 List of Major Financial Indicators of Local Governments”(Japanese). Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2019/3/12Browse.
- ^ "Weekly Toyo Keizai”In “Misumiyoshi Ranking 2018” is the core city area of Chiba New Town.Inzai CityHowever, it ranked in the first place nationwide for seven consecutive years (1 to 7) in the comprehensive evaluation.
- ^ "Matsudo City won the 1st place nationwide in the "ranking for easy work for children (excluding the capital)"｜Matsudo City". www.city.matsudo.chiba.jp. 2019/3/11Browse.
- ^ "Nagareyama city power can be seen from the data. A big survey of secrets popular with parenting families! | Home for Everyone | Mitsui Fudosan Residential”(Japanese). Nagareyama city power can be seen from the data. A big survey of secrets popular with parenting families! | Home for Everyone | Mitsui Fudosan Residential. 2019/3/11Browse.
- ^ "The Tsukuba Express (TX) line is hot right now! What kind of charm do you have? | Mansion Living Guide | House of Haseko". Condominium living guide. 2019/3/11Browse.
- ^ "A town with a full parenting and education environment | Kamagaya City Home Page". www.city.kamagaya.chiba.jp. 2019/3/11Browse.
- ^ "Excellent access to the city center! Closer to the charm of Sodegaura City, Chiba Prefecture, where it is easy to raise children <PR>". Yomuno-home and living information site. 2019/3/11Browse.
- ^ BothAirport access route(Keisei/Hokuso Line-Toei Asakusa Line-Keikyu Line),Tokyo Bay Aqua LineUse etc.
- ^ Category: New Town in Chiba PrefectureSee each item
- ^ "2017 Tokyo metropolitan area version "towns that you want to buy and live" "towns that you want to rent" ranking”(Japanese). Useful Information for Living [LIFULL HOME'S]. 2019/3/11Browse.
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “26 Industrial Statistics Survey Results Confirmed Report”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/3/11Browse.
- ^ INC, SANKEI DIGITAL. “[Chiba seen from numbers] XNUMX billion yen, the third largest agricultural output in Japan”(Japanese). Sankei News. 2019/3/11Browse.
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “Fisheries of Chiba by numbers (see 23)”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/3/11Browse.
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “Summary of 27 prefectural economic calculation”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/3/11Browse.
- ^ "Extra: The oldest example of the place name "Chiba" comes from the fact that many leaves grow...”(Japanese). Mainichi Newspapers. 2019/4/9Browse.
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “1. The origin of "Chiba" and "Fusa no Kuni"”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/4/9Browse.
- ^ "Chiba Guide-Prefecture History". www.nagaikosuke.com. 2019/4/9Browse.
- ^ Prefectural Land Development Department Road Planning Division (April 2014, 4). “Overview of Tokyo Bay Aqua Line". Chiba homepage. Chiba.As of August 2017, 1オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2017/1/14Browse.
- ^ Analysis of the current situation of Satoyama Satoyama nationwide
- ^ "Named "Chibanian" 77-4000 years ago geological age decided by the International Society". Mainichi Newspapers (September 2020, 1). 2020/1/17Browse.
- ^ a b From "Boso (Chiba) Academic Examination Study Book", published by Kokusho Publishing, page 14
- ^ Stone Picture Book Tuff XNUMX (Kamakura stone, Boshu stone)
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “Current situation on the coast of Chiba”(Japanese). Chiba. 2018/12/21Browse.
- ^ Chiba prefecture's representative spring water
- ^ "Chiba PrefecturegroundwaterPrepared by "Survey and Countermeasures Subcommittee on Arsenic-Containing Groundwater" of the Pollution Control Liaison Committee2000(12) in August (PDF) It is considered preferable to drink spring water in a well whose safety has been confirmed with reference to the above.
- ^ "Meteorological Agency | Search past weather data". www.data.jma.go.jp. 2019/2/18Browse.
- ^ Narita Airlines Local Meteorological Observatory
- ^ About capture of wild birds and beasts Chiba
- ^ a b Natural history of Chiba Prefecture 3 Chiba Prefecture Animal Photo Book
- ^ Natural history of Chiba prefecture 2 Chiba plant photo book
- ^ Nature magazine symposium “What to do? Boso deer and biodiversity conservation”
- ^ Photobook Contents
- ^ What are yellow bugs?-- Kotobank
- ^ Photobook Contents
- ^ Cape Myogane-A sea with a rich sea and the beautiful transparency of the Kuroshio
- ^ Tokyo Gas: Environmental column / Examining reef-building corals in the northern limit
- ^ History of Tainoura｜Why it was designated as a special natural monument
- ^ #7 Kyon in Boso Peninsula, Chiba, which continues to increase-ECO JAPAN <Eco Japan>-nikkei BPnet Environmental Portal
- ^ Kisarazu Banshu tidal flat travel market fish and shellfish picture book
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “Chiba Town/People/Work Creation (Regional Creation)”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/3/12Browse.
- ^ Monthly resident census monthly report index / Chiba
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Chiba Sotobo Isumi Eastern Fisheries Cooperative
- ^ "Town of stone and art" Kanaya Museum of Art opens
- ^ Chiba Prefecture Logo/Character Mark
- ^ "Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications｜Documents Related to Local Financial Situation Survey｜29 List of Major Financial Indicators of Local Governments”(Japanese). Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2019/3/12Browse.
- ^ a b c "Chiba Prefectural Library”. Chiba Prefecture. 2017/6/4Browse.
- ^ a b Introduction of public sewer / Chiba
- ^ 
- ^ Chiba Internet Broadcasting Station
- ^ Latest version of Geography of Japan 5 "Kanto region" 47 pages
- ^ IbarakiAlthough there is no Shinkansen station,Tohoku Shinkansen OfOmiya Station-Oyama StationIt passes through Goka-cho, Sashima-gun and Koga city for about 10 km.
- ^ a b List of regional promotion offices (Chiba)
- ^ Digital Terrestrial Reception Guide (TOKYO MX)
- ^ Broadcasting target area of the broadcasting station that conducts foreign language broadcasting among the ultra-high frequency broadcasting performed by general broadcasting companies according to the provisions of 2) (2) (1) c of the Basic Plan for Broadcasting Promotion (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications)
- ^ About InterFM (viewed June 2014, 6)
- ^ TOKYO FM x Tokyo Tower Summit New Antenna Transmission Memorial TOWER OF LOVE(Retrieved September 2014, 6)
- ^ Overview of J-WAVE (viewed on June 2014, 6)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ List of completed terrestrial digital broadcasting -Digital Broadcasting Promotion Association
- ^ "Chiba) Municipal Kashiwa High Wind Band To perform at the Shanghai International Music Festival: Asahi Shimbun Digital”(Japanese). Asahi Shimbun digital. 2021/6/13Browse.
- ^ Chiba Prefectural High School Baseball Federation | Member schools
- ^ 92nd National High School Baseball Championship Chiba Tournament Combination
- ^ a b Sports Navi (November 2011, 11). “Funabashi Municipal City, winning the "battlefield" Chiba for the first time in 3 years = high school soccer championship”. As of May 2011, 12オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/11/27Browse.
- ^ "International surfing competition QS6000 will be held again this year! | Ichinomiya Town Hall". www.town.ichinomiya.chiba.jp. 2019/3/18Browse.
- ^ "Tsurigasaki coast surfing venue”. Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Preparation Bureau. 2018/3/18Browse.
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “29 Tourist Trends”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/3/12Browse.
- ^ "Inbound demand in Chiba prefecture”(Japanese). Visit Lab. 2020/6/26Browse.
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “The designated status of cultural properties within the prefecture (as of June 30, 6)”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/3/18Browse.
- "Chiba Opening 1977th Anniversary Magazine" Chiba City, XNUMX
- "History of Chiba Prefecture"Yamakawa Publishing,Year 2000 ISBN-4 634-32120-3
- Category: Chiba
- Category: Chiba Prefecture's natural scenic spots
- Category: List of Chiba Prefecture
- Chiba Heritage 100 selections
- Boso Charm 500 Selection
- Chiba citizen's day
- Chiba prefecture (asteroid)
- Article list starting from Chiba
- List of articles starting from Chiba Prefecture
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Public-private tourism site
- Chiba Prefecture Official Tourism Information Website-Whole e! Chiba- -Chiba Prefecture Commerce and Industry Labor Department Tourism Division
- Flowers and the Sea Relaxing in Chiba -Chiba Prefecture Tourism Association
- Welcome, Chiba. -Chiba Tourism Organization
- Chiba International Convention Bureau
- "100 Best Chiba Heritage"-"Chiba Cultural Landscape"Chiba Prefecture Education Agency Education Promotion Department Cultural Property Division
- Related Documents
- Statistics on municipalities in 2008-Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- Chiba Prefecture / Chiba Prefecture
Shinji prefecturePart of (Shimosa）
|Changes in administrative districts|