Birth of "Sake" with potato shochu What is the new manufacturing method that adversity sake breweries challenge?
If you write the contents roughly
"It's the first time in Japan, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. Under the Liquor Tax Law, what you put in at this stage (moromi) is sake.
Niigata's representative salmon and sake.A new sake brewery in Joetsu City is being exposed to headwinds due to the cancellation of banquets and shortened business hours at restaurants. → Continue reading
TeNY TV Niigata
We will deliver various latest news of Niigata faster than anywhere else!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Liquor tax law
Liquor tax law(Shuzeiho) isLiquor taxCharge collection,Alcoholic beverages OfManufacturing and sales licenseEtc.Japan Oflaw.. The competent authority isNational Tax Agency.Law numberIs Law No. 28 of 6,1940 It was enacted in the form of amending all the old liquor tax law (Law No. 15 of 35) enacted in1953 (Showa28 years) April 2AnnounceWas done.Beverages with an alcohol content of 1% or more (1% by volume)[Annotation 1]Is defined as "liquor".度数90度以上で産業用に使用するアルコールについてはFor alcohol used for industrial purposes at XNUMX degrees or higherAlcohol Business LawTreated in.
- Chapter 1 — General Provisions (Article 1-Article 6-4)
- Chapter 2 - Alcoholic beverage manufacturing licenseandLiquor sales licenseEtc. (Article 7-Article 21)
- Chapter 3 — Taxation Standards and Tax Rates (Article 22)
- Chapter 4 — Tax exemptions and tax credits (Article 23-Article 30)
- Chapter 5 — Declaration and payment, etc. (Article 30-2 --Article 30-6)
- Chapter 6 — Tax Payment Security (Article 31-Article 36)
- Chapter 7 — Deleted (Article 37-Article 39)
- Chapter 8 — Miscellaneous Provisions (Article 40-Article 53-2)
- Chapter 9 — Penalties (Article 54-Article 62)
Tax rate policy
Once ancient in JapanDistilled spiritsIs positioned as "popular sake" and the tax rate is low.whisky,BrandyWestern liquors such as these were regarded as "luxury sake" and had a high tax rate.About this, from the Western liquor producing countryNon-tariff barriersIn response to the criticism that "is", 2008 (HeiseiThe tax rate was revised in 20 years), shochu and whiskey, brandy,Spirits TheAlcohol degreeIf the temperature is 37 degrees or higher, the same tax amount is levied.[Annotation 2].
Once againSakeWas classified into special grade, first grade, and second grade by the fair, and the higher the grade of sake, the higher the tax rate was levied.But,Sake class systemWas applied by the producer and was treated as "second-class sake" unless it passed the grade examination.As a result, the number of companies that do not dare to apply for examination of liquor of quality equivalent to special grade or first grade and sell it as unexamined second grade liquor has increased. As of 2016, a uniform tax rate is levied on sake.
2017 (29) CurrentlybeerDeveloped to avoid high tax rates onLow-malt beerOr "Third beerThe tax rate tends to be raised. Due to the tax reform in 2018 (Heisei 30)2020 (ReiwaFrom 2 years)2026 It has been decided that the tax rate for beer will be unified by gradually lowering the tax rate for beer and raising the tax rate for low-malt beer and third beer toward (Reiwa 8).
According to Article 3 of the Liquor Tax Law, it is classified into 17 types.The tax rate takes into account not only the alcohol content but also the ratio of raw materials and the manufacturing method.In addition, the legal production quantity of brewing licenses differs depending on the classification.
SakeAlthough there are detailed regulations such as the specific name sake system,whisky,WineThere are only rough rules for alcoholic beverages that were not originally in Japan.Also,Scotch whiskey,French wineThere is no provision regarding the protection of the place of origin like, even if the raw sake is an imported productJapanIt was imported because it can be described as "domestic" if it is bottled and blended in.Grape"Domestic wine" using concentrated fruit juice was on the market. From 2018 (Heisei 30)Japanese wineThe definition of "" has been tightened, but with regard to whiskey, simply bottling imported bulk whiskey in Japan "Japanese whiskeyIs in a state where you can call yourself.
またbeerWas initiallywealthy classThe tax rate was high because it was supposed to be drunk,Refrigerator It has spread to the general public due to the spread of the standard of living and the improvement of living standards.However, since the high tax rate was maintained after that, the brewerJapanese beerUsing the definition ofLow-malt beer,Third beer"Tax-saving beer" such as was released.Due to the revision of the law to secure tax revenue, the definition of liquor has become more detailed, and tax distortions such as a heavier liquor tax burden have occurred.
Restrictions on liquor production
In Japan, the production of alcoholic beverages containing 1% or more alcohol without a license to produce alcoholic beverages is basically prohibited by the Liquor Tax Law.In violation of this, the manufacturer is punished by imprisonment with work for not more than 54 years or a fine of not more than 10 million yen according to Article 100 of the Liquor Tax Law.かつては家庭においてOnce at homeLiqueurIt was a strict law that could not even be made, but some were deregulated.
1961 (Showa36), at that timeIshibashi CabinetUnderPublic relations counselorWas servingYomiuri ShimbunOriginally from Minori IshidaNihon Keizai ShimbunOn paperPlum wineRelated toessaySince he contributed, there is a riot over the Liquor Tax Law.This is because the content of Ishida's essay violated the Liquor Tax Law at that time.Until then, in ordinary householdsPlum wineHomemade products such as liqueurs and liqueurs were widely used, but in the end, the circumstances of this riot were the decisive factor, and the next day.1962 The law was officially amended in (Showa 37), and it became possible to make liqueurs such as plum wine at home..
However, the conditions were strict, such as setting the alcohol content to be pickled to 20 degrees or higher, and it was a remarkably exceptional rule.As an example,2007 (Heisei19 years)May 6,TV program"Today's dishes』(Japan Broadcasting Corporation) "Special feature ★ Pickles and preserved foods that are handed down to my home-Umeshu-"sweet sakeHow to make plum wine usingbroadcastBut thatRecipesWhen an individual makes plum wine according toIllegalIt turned out that, at a later date,Apology broadcastThere was a situation where it was done.
In order to protect existing retailers and ensure a stable liquor tax levy, new entrants were subject to strict restrictions under the Liquor Tax Law.しかしHowever1998 (10) in AugustSecond Hashimoto remodeling CabinetでCabinet decisionWas doneDeregulationBased on the promotion 3-year plan2001 (13) In January, the distance standard (regulation to keep a certain distance from the existing sales floor) was abolished.2003 (15) Population standard in September (for each fixed populationLiquor sales business licenseRegulations to grant) have been abolished.This effectively "liberalized" the sale of alcoholic beverages,TaxWith collectiontax evasionTo prevent this, a "liquor sales license" is still required to sell liquor.
At the same time as "liberalization" of liquor sales, the purpose was to protect existing companies.Legislator(Emergency Measures Law Concerning Improvement of Management of Liquor Retailers) Was enacted, and there are now areas (special adjustment areas) where regulations have been tightened.同法は2年間のThe law is for two yearsTimed legislationBecause it was2005 (17) It expired on August 8, but the regulation was tightened by the revision before the expiration.2006 (18)May 8Survived.
Under the Liquor Tax LawLiquor manufacturing licenseThose who do not havePlum wine,sangriaWhen making mixed sake such asAlcohol degreeThe Liquor Tax Law stipulates that liquor with a temperature of 20 degrees or higher should be used.そのため通常、レシピのサングリアはワインが20度もアルコール度数がないため、酒税法違反となるTherefore, the recipe sangria usually violates the liquor tax law because the wine has no alcohol content of XNUMX%.[Annotation 3]..If you offer it at a store,Tax officeNotification to and over 20 degreesDistilled liquorIs stipulated by the Liquor Tax Law.サングリアを提供する店舗をStores that offer sangriahyperlinkTo introduceWebsiteThere is, but you need to be careful[Annotation 4]..If you really want to make it, just before drinking, from Article 43, Paragraph 10 of the Liquor Tax Law, "When mixing alcoholic beverages with other goods (including alcoholic beverages) immediately before consumption, it does not apply when specified by a Cabinet Order". Will be mixed.
Distilled commercial alcoholic beveragesethanolThe act of extracting liquor is also regarded as the production of alcoholic beverages, and is often used in basic science experiments such as science in junior high school.sweet sake,WineDistillation experimentAdd additives so that they cannot be used in beveragesAlcohol Business LawIt is illegal if you do not take care not to violate the limit (90 degrees) of..However, the NTA has not conducted an audit before the construction that "industrial alcohol" is used at the educational site, and it is left unattended..
Classification under the Liquor Tax Law
Due to law revision2006 The classification and items have changed since May, and some definitions have also changed.
- Sparkling liquor
- Brewed liquor
- Distilled liquor
- Mixed liquor
Definition before revision
For reference, the classification and definition before the revision are described.
- Rice, Water and sake grounds, rice jiuqu and other items specified by Cabinet Order are fermented and rubbed.
- Synthetic sake
- alcohol,Let's go,Sake,GlucoseAlcoholic beverages manufactured from sake, etc., whose flavor, color, etc. are similar to sake
- Let's go(Shochu)
- Shochi Yu shellfish (white liquor (1))
- Alcohol-containing substances in a continuous stilldistillationAlcohol content less than 36 degrees
- Shochi Yu Otsu (white liquor (2))
- Alcoholic beverages obtained by distilling alcohol-containing substances with an alcohol content of 45% or less (Shochiyu other than Shochiyu shellfish)[Annotation 5]
- sweet sake
- Rice, rice jiuqu, squeezed with alcohol or alcohol
- malt,hopAnd fermented from water
- Fruit liquor
- Alcoholic beverages that do not fall under any of the categories from sake to whiskey and have an extract content of less than 2 degrees (spirits other than alcohol for raw materials,vodka-ginSuch)
- Raw material alcohol
- Distilled alcohol-containing material with an alcohol content of over 45 degrees
- Made from alcoholic beverages and sugars, etc. with an extract content of 2 degrees or more
- Miscellaneous sake
- Low-malt beer
- Alcoholic beverages made from malt that have effervescent properties
- Powdered sake
- A powder that can be dissolved to make a beverage with an alcohol content of 1% or more
- Other miscellaneous liquor
- Alcoholic beverages that do not fall under any of the categories from sake to powdered sake
- Other miscellaneous sake (1)
- Among alcoholic beverages that do not fall under any of sake to powdered sake, those with similar properties to mirin (Ash mochiWait)
- Other miscellaneous sake (2)
- Among other miscellaneous alcoholic beverages, alcoholic beverages that do not fall under other miscellaneous alcoholic beverages (1) (Yellow wine,Mead,etc)
- ^ Beverages that can be diluted to make beverages with an alcohol content of 1% or more (Among alcohols with an alcohol content of 90% or more, those who have obtained a license to manufacture alcoholic beverages pursuant to the provisions of Article 7, Paragraph 1 are applicable as raw materials for alcoholic beverages. Includes powdered beverages that can be dissolved to make beverages with an alcohol content of 1% or more) (excluding those manufactured at a licensed manufacturing plant).
- ^ Article 23. The liquor tax per kiloliter is 1 yen for distilled liquors containing shochu below 21 degrees, and 20 yen for frequencies above that, but for whiskey etc., it is uniformly 1 yen for 37 degrees or less.However, except for some 37 degree whiskey, it is generally 35 degrees or higher, so the actual amount is the same.
- ^ There are recipes for sangria, but most of them violate the Liquor Tax Law.In many cases, sake sangria is also a violation because few sake has a temperature of 20 degrees or higher.
- ^ Since wine is not distilled liquor and has an alcohol content of 15% or less, it is virtually impossible to serve it in stores.
- ^ Generally written as "Shochu Otsu". The expression "genuine shochu" is also used so that it is not misunderstood that it is inferior to "shochu shells", but while it is possible to add sugar etc. less than twice to shochu B, full-scale shochu is additive-free. There are differences such as being limited.
- ^ Too sad reality of "Japanese whiskey" - 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン
- ^ Akemi Hongo "Doha Doburoku Throat Visiting Lost Sake" Kodansha
- ^ MSN Sankei News --Sankei Extract --December 2011, 12(As of January 2011, 12Archive）
- ^ "Is there a problem for consumers to make plum wine at home?". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Is there a problem with serving homemade plum wine as an apéritif at an inn?". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Experiment 2002 Mirin, wine distillation / XNUMXst year science "chemistry" / taka class record XNUMX --Record of an experiment in which a junior high school teacher distills alcoholic beverages brought to students
- ^ Extract ethanol by distillation - Ochanomizu University Junior High SchoolA case where a teacher introduced a simple experimental procedure for junior high school.sweet sake,WineThere are also notes on using.
- ^ Alcohol Distillation Humanities Student Experiment - Keio UniversityBasic chemistry training conducted by the Center for Natural Sciences Research and Education for undergraduate students in the cultural field.Distilling wine or shochu.
- ^ a b If you don't have rubbing alcohol, try making it legally from red wine.薬剤師 植芝亮太Pharmacist Ryota Ueshiba - pharmacistFrom wineRubbing alcoholAn example of inquiring to the National Tax Agency, etc. to manufacture.
Japan's first list
Japan's first list(Nihonhatsunoichiran) is the first thing in Japan (or by Japanese people) regardless of whether it exists or not.List.
- Cultures and events unique to Japan are excluded. See each article for these.
- In the sense that it is the fastest in Japan,List of the best in JapanIs a subcategory of.
- If it is the first and still existing in Japan,Japan's oldest listAlso describe in.
- If it’s also the first in the world,World's first listAlso describe in. In addition, if you are extantWorld's oldest listAlso describe in.
- The first Japanese woman to achieve any achievementJapan's first female listDescribed in.
DateAs a rule when expressing in detail,New calendar introductionBefore(1872 Before) date isJapanese CalendarbyOld calendarIn the parenthesesAD(1581 PreviouslyJulian calendar,1582 LaterGregorian calendar) Is attached (* In principle,Foundation DayIn some cases, conventions do not apply to this). April (April) of the same year is April (New yearApril), April of the same year (April or May) means April of the lunar calendar (may be May in the new calendar).
- Facilities/structures related to transportation (airports, railways, roads, ports, and structures incidental to them) are#trafficSee section.
- Facilities and structures related to plants such as power plants#IndustrialSee section.
- For retail facilities and structures (shopping centers, etc.)#EconomySee section.
- For facilities and structures related to food (restaurants, etc.)#Food cultureSee section.
- Facilities and structures related to sports are#SportSee section.
- Facilities and structures related to amusement are#amusementSee section.
- Facilities/structures related to education/research#AcademicSee section.
- Shrine -There are various theories because the origin cannot be specified.
- BuddhismTemple - Asuka Temple(Nara PrefectureAsuka Village） 588 Start of construction ("Japanese calligraphy])
- Government temple -Baekje Temple (Nara CityDaianji TemplePredecessor) (Nara PrefectureSakurai）639 
- NembutsuDojo- Daienbutsu Temple(Osaka city)1127
- Western styleHotel - Yokohama hotels 1860
- Orthodox church - Hakodate Orthodox Church(Hakodate）1861
- Western styleCastle - Goryokaku(French construction method) (Hakodate City)1866
- Buildings above the 10th floor- Ryounkaku(12 floors,TokyoAsakusa）1890
- In addition, OsakaChayamachiThe same name Ryounkaku opened in 1889, but it has 9 floors.
- Convent - Trappistine Monastery(Hakodate City)1898
- Western styletheater(Professional one)- Imperial Theater(TokyoChiyoda Ward）1911
- Concrete temple- Shinshu Otani SchoolHakodate Betsuin (Hakodate）1915
- IslamMosque - Kobe mosque(Kobe City)1935
- Station building -(Osaka City)1926
- Buildings that exceed the absolute height limit (31m except for residential areas)-Dai-ichi Life Building (Eaves height 40.75m, maximum height 41.23m, Japan's first 12-story building,OsakaKitaUmeda）1953 May 5
- Public-private joint building- Mie Kaikan(Tsu City）1956 
- Billion(LuxuryApartment)- Coop Olympia(TokyoShibuya WardJingumae）1965
- Skyscraper(100m or more)- Kasumigaseki Building(TokyoChiyoda Ward）1968
- Pension -Watanuki Pension (Gunma PrefectureKusatsu Town）1969
- Twin tower (genuine)- TWIN21(Osaka city)1986
- Connected skyscrapers- Umeda Sky Building(Osaka city)1993
- Super tall (Skyscrapers/Urban Residence Council= High-rise building over 300m according to CTBUH standard)- Abeno Harukasu(Osaka city)2014
- Steel tower - Tsūtsuken(Osaka cityNaniwa Ward）1912 May 7
- Aggregationradio tower - Nagoya TV Tower(Nagoya cityNaka-ku）1954
- Observation tower OfSeismic isolation workConstruction-Tsutenkaku (Nanwa Ward, Osaka City)2015 May 7 ※world's first
- Authentic chinese styleMiyakonojo - Kyo Fujiwara(Kashihara）694
- New town - Senri New Town(Toyonaka City-Suita City）1962 First move in
- publicMedicalFacilitySet up-The earliest on record isBalance2 years(730 )ofPharmacy
- Western medicine OfDoctor -≪Unedited≫: Introducing the license system1874 (Meiji7 years).
- public科学Setting up a medical facility-<<Unedited>>
- whole body麻 酔by手術 - cultureNew Year (1804
- The world's first thing that can be confirmed as historical fact.
- vaccinationArt- Bunsei7 years(1824 ),Nakagawa Gorojiby
- Sex changeParty- 1950 (ShowaFrom 25 years to 1951 (Showa 26), I had several operations in Japan, (MTF)
- Organ transplantation
- AIDSPatient certification- 1985 (60)May 3
- Donor - 1869 (2th year of Meiji)May 8,Edo OfProstitutewasBeauty(Die on the previous day at the age of 34). The first issue as a volunteer isWesterners-Military scholar OfUtsunomiya SaburoIt is said that (1868 I hoped in (Meiji XNUMX), but recovered from the illness.1902 He died at the age of 67, but was not even dissected).
- Medical books - Abe straightness,Hirosada IzumoDue to808 (Datong3 years)DaidokinjukataWas compiled. In addition,799 (Postponement18 years)Hiroki WakeIt is said that "", which is said to have been compiled by, is the first medical book in Japan.[Note 1]There is.
Epidemics and medical care other than humans
- BSECow - 2001 (13)May 9ToChibaConfirmed inindividual: False positive on September 9Ministry of AgricultureWas announced and later confirmed.
- Domesticgun - Yaita Kinbei KiyosadaMade bymatchlock(1543 ）
- Siphon- Horse head siphon(Saga Prefecture)1611
- Stove -"Kachel" (1856 ）
- Gas lamp - Sengokuen OfStone lantern(Kagoshima) (1857 ）
- Western-style authentic gas light- Osaka OfMintAroundStreet light. (1871 ）
- Arc lamp - Kobu UniversityInstalled inside (1878
- On March 3, when it was lit,Electricity anniversaryIs said.
- Fluorescent light - Horyuji temple20 136W daylight fluorescent lamps installed in the hall(1940 May 8）
- illumination -Illumination of the building at the 5th National Industrial Expo (1903)
- Motorizedエ レ ベ ー タ ー -AsakusaRyounkaku(1890May 11）
- Due to security issues, it was immediately removed. November 11 is due.
- escalator -Installed with (1914 ）
- Moving walkway - Hankyu Umeda StationMoving walk(1967 ）
- Refrigerator - MitsuiImported from the United States (1923)
- Domestic refrigerator- Hitachi, Ltd.Prototype (1927 ）
- DomesticWhite goods -Shibaura Plant (currentlyToshiba) (1930 -1933. Electric rice cooker only1955 ）
- microwave -Toshiba1959 Developed.
- 腕 時 計 - Hattori watch shop(CurrentSeiko Holdings)But1913 "Laurel" manufactured and sold by.
- quartzWristwatch-Seiko "Astron" (1969 ）
- Chemical fiber - Nylon 6 Toyo Rayon (currentlyToray) (1941 ）
- Mech robot - School rules : 1928 ,Nishimura MakotoProduced by (biologist living in Osaka).
- Biped robot -:1969 ,Ichiro Kato(Waseda UniversityRobot researcher). It is also the first in the world.
- InterplanetaryProbe - Punch(Launched on February 1985, 1)
- Lunar probe - Hiten(Launched on February 1990, 1)
- Mars probe - Hope(Launched in 1998)
- Asteroid probe - Hayabusa(Launched on February 2003, 5)
- Artificial satellite - Osumi(1970 May 2Launch) * 4th country in the world
- Science satellite - Shinsei(1971 May 9Launch) *It is also Japan's first satellite equipped with a solar panel
- Geostationary satellite - Kiku No. 2(1977 May 2Launch) * 3th country in the world
- Artificial satellites that students were involved in designing and developing- Whale ecology observation satellite Kanta-kun (Chiba Institute of Technology) (Launched in 2002)
- It is also the first satellite in Japan to use civilian parts.
- Artificial satellite designed and developed only by students- Small satellite,XI-IV(Tokyo University)・CUTE-I(Tokyo Institute of Technology) (Launched in 2003)
- XI and CUTE-I are the first in JapanCubeSatIt is also a launch case.
- Reflection telescope - Kunitomo KensaibyGregory telescope. (1820 Around)
- Space telescope -Unknown
- Domesticmicroscope(Authentic)-M・KATERA () Fukumatsu Matsumoto, Yoshikichi Kato, Shinkichi Kando, Shintaro Terada (1914
- Some of the oldest domestic microscopes are from the Edo period. There are existing wooden framed Calpepper microscopes.
- Domesticelectronic microscope - Eiji SugadaMagnification of XNUMX times. (1940 ）
- cyclotron - RIKENSmall cyclotron (1937 ）
- Synchrotron - Tokyo University7 million eV electron synchrotron (1961 ）
- Communication -Middle Edo period
- Telegraph - Sakuma ZouzanPointer type telegraph (1849 ）
- Wireless telegraph -Succeeded in wireless communication experiment (1897 ）
- (For wireless phone)Amateur radio station -Granted Tsuneyasu Hamachi a wireless telephone "Tokyo No. 1 and No. 2"(1922 ）
- Standard radio wave -In FunabashiTokyo Navy Wireless Telegraph Station JJC launches long-wave on a regular basis from 13:00 on the first Friday of every month (August 1923, 8)
- Telegraph service (wired)-Public telegram started between Tokyo-Yokohama. (1869 ）
- internationalTelegraph -Nagasaki foreign settlement (Nagasaki city) (1871 May 8）
- カメラ - Daguerreotypeカメラ(1848 ）
- 写真 -Shimano SeikiSilver plate photo(1857 ）
- Domestic productionカメラ -Konishi Main Store (laterKonicaThroughKonica Minolta) (1903 ）
- DomesticSingle-lens reflex camera -Asahi Optical (currentlyRicoh Imaging) Released 35mm SLR camera (1952 ）
- Digital camera -"FUJIX DS-1P" Fuji Photo Film (currentlyFujifilm) (1988 ) *It is also the world's first for commercial use
- Tel -Bell typeTelephone2 unitsKentaro KanekoとShuji IzawaImported from the United States (1877 ）
- Telephone service-Tokyo-Yokohama (1890
- In 1889, one year of commercial experiment between Tokyo and Atami.
- Public phone - Ueno StationとShimbashi StationInstalled in (1900)
- Telephone box - KyobashiInstalled in (1901)
- Domesticgramophone -Nipponohon (1910 ）
- DomesticRadio receiver(Ore radio)-Hayakawa Electric Industry (currently)sharp) (1925 ）
- Domestictv set - Kenjiro Takayanagi CRTDisplay characters on TV experimentally (1926 ）
- DomesticTape recorder -Tokyo Communications Industry (currentlySony) (1950 ）
- DomesticVideo tape recorder - Sony(1958 ）
- For consumerVTR integrated video camera -Sony "BMC-100" (1983 ）
- CD player - 1982 Released in
- DVD player -Made by Toshiba (1996 ）
- DVD recorder - pioneer"DVR-1000" (1999 ）
- BD recorder -Sony "BDZ-S77" (2003 ）
- Mobile phone - Japan World ExpositionToNippon Telegraph and Telephone Public CorporationExhibited (1970 ）
- Digital mobile phone- NTT DoCoMo"Digital mover"(1993 ）
- Smartphone -There are various theories
- Mobile phone with camera -J-PHONE (currentlySoftbank) Terminal "J-SH04Made by Sharp (2000 ）
- Mobile phone with built-in TV tuner-Vodafone (current SoftBank) terminal "V601N'NECMade (2003 ）
- Mobile phone with built-in radio tuner-au terminal "A5503SA" made by Sanyo Electric (2003)
- hard diskEquipped mobile phone-au terminal ``W41TMade by Toshiba (2006 ）
- Mechanical calculator -"Automatic counting board'Ryoichi YagamiDeveloped by. Can perform four arithmetic operations. (1902 ）
- relayComputer -""Ministry of International Trade and IndustryIndustrial Technology InstituteElectrical testing laboratory(Current:National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology) Developed by. (1952 ）
- ElectronicComputer(Vacuum tubeformula)-"FUJIC'Fujifilm lensDeveloped for the design of. (1956 ）
- TransistorComputer -"ETL Mark IIIDeveloped by the Electrical Testing Laboratory, Ministry of International Trade and Industry. (1956 ) * 3rd in the world
- Programming language -"" is developed. (1959 ）
- Office computer -""NECElectronic accounting machine (1961 ）
- Personal computer -"TK-80"However, an assembly kit. It is not the first microcomputer kit in Japan. (1976 ）
- JapaneseWord processorDedicated machine-``JW-10'ToshibaMade (1978 ）
- インターネット -"JUNET"(1984 October）
- CD-ROMsoftware -"Latest Technical Term Dictionary"Sanshusha(1985 May 10）
- Web page - High Energy Accelerator Research Organization Ofサイト(1992 May 9）
プ ラ ン ト
- Full-fledged mechanical yarn mill- Tomioka Silk(Tomioka) (1872 Beginning of operation)
- Modernblast furnace - Takashima OshimaOhashi designed and operated by Ragablast furnace(Kamaishi) (1857
May 11Fire,May 12First appearance)
- December 12 is due.
- Government Steel Works- Kamaishi Steel Works(1880 May 9Start operation, but stop on day 98, decided to abolish in 1883)
- Private Steel Mill- Kamaishi Mine Tanaka Works(1887 OctoberFounded, Japan's modern steel industry begins)
- Pig iron integrated steel mill - Yawata Works(1901 Beginning of operation[Note 2]）
- Thermal power plant - Tokyo lightByNihonbashi KayabachoInstalled in. (1887 ）
- Hydroelectric power plant - Miizawa Power Station(1888
) * Second country in the world
- Private hydroelectric power plant.
- Gravity concretedam - Nunobiki Gohonmatsu Dam(Nunobiki Reservoir) (Kobe City)1900
- Buttress dam - Sasaryu Dam(Hakodate City)1923
- Geothermal power plant -(Beppu）1925
- Wind farm -Yamada Windmill (Wakkanai）1938
- Petrochemical complex -(Yokkaichi）1963
- Nuclear power plant -Experimental reactor JPDR 1963 May 10First generation
- Commercial nuclear power plants- Tokai Power Station(Started operation on July 1966, 7)
- A colder hole type with an output of 16 kW imported from the United Kingdom.
- Solar power plant - Matsuyama solar power plant(Started as a proof study on March 1996, 3)
- Offshore wind power-Wind seabird (Setana Town）2004 May 4Full-scale operation
- Dam removal-Kumamoto prefectural managementArase Dam(This is the first time at a height of 15 m defined by the River Law. Removal work was completed in March 2018.)
- Gold mine - BalanceOf the eraMutsuOda-gun (currentlyMiyagiToda District) Kanayama
- Oikeyama Crater - NaganoIida(OldUemura) In OikeyamaMeteorite crater
- hiraganaOnlyLocal governmentName - NaganoSuwa-gunChino Town
- KatakanaOnly local government name- ShigaTakashimaMakino Town
- Hiragana onlyCity - AomoriMutsu City
- 1960 (Showa 35) On August 8, renamed from Ominatoda Nabe City.
- City of Katakana only- OkinawaKoza City
- Bishamonten- Shinpusenji Temple
- Historical figures-Wafu Nation (Japanese OfHis countryOrdoctor
- Historical name- General
- Ruler confirmed- General
- The oldest politician and king confirmed as a historical fact. See above for details. *Of course, there are government officials even in the older eras, and it is just not confirmed.
- Female ruler confirmed- Himiko
- King / Emperor - Emperor Jimmu
- The oldest mythical king who is said to be in the lineage of the great king who is called the emperor in later generations.Japanese mythThen.RoosterYear (first year of Emperor Jimmu)May 1(Julian calendar660 BCMay 2,Gregorian calendar660 BCMay 2), but the existence of the early Emperor has not been confirmed.
- The term "Emperor" did not exist at that time, but was added afterward (see "Use of "Emperor"" below).
- The Great King / Emperor who can be seen as a reality-The 15th generation in one theoryEmperor Oshin(3st centuryAround the 26th generationEmperor Keitai(5st centuryAround)
- There are various theories other than the above two powerful theories. For details, see the separate section "List of emperors #existence of early emperors"checking.
- Female emperor - Emperor Suiko
- "EmperorThe use of the issue"Emperor TenmuIn other times,Emperor SuikoAround
- royalFrom outsideQueen - Guangming Empress
- FemaleCrown prince -Prince Abe (laterEmperor Koken）
- Tenpyo 10 years (738 ), Tachiko.
- Historical戦 争 - Wakoku Tairan
- Wars with obvious details- Iwai no Ran
- International war with foreign nations-unknown
- ModernInternational War- Sino-Japanese war
- War defeated- Pacific War / Great East Asian War(Sino-Japanese warincluding)
- In all the wars before this,peaceI am making an offer. There have been no wars involving Japan since then.
- If you include reinforcementsBattle of Shiramura River.
- General - Four way general(Ohiko life,Takebuchigawa another life,Kibitsu Hikomei,Tamba road mission）
- DongxiangConquestThe general ()Conqueror GeneralPredecessor)- Kyosei Maro
- Conqueror General - Otomo Brother Maro
- Samurai government - Taira administration
- Shogunate - Kamakura Shogunate
- Yoritomo GengenDue to the 2nd year of the lunar calendar (1185 ) Or Kenkyu 3rd year (1192 ) Established. If the definition of “Bakufu” in history is not clear, and it is the year that Yoritomo was able to protect and conquer the nations, it would be seven years instead of 1192.2000 eraThe controversy has begun from.
- Era/Year - Dahua
- Ichigen systemThe era name of- Meiji
- Era lawAn era changed based on (law)- Heisei
- It is confirmedFamily register - MigrantFamily register
- Nationwide family register- Noon yearbook
- election - CouncilElection of
- Tenpyo 3 years (731 ) Established as a system.
- ModernPolitical party - Liberal party(1881- 1884 ）
- Prime Minister - Ito Hirobumi
- Prime Minister born in the Meiji era- Yuki Hamaguchi
- 1870 birth.
- Prime Minister born in the 20th century- Eisaku Sato
- 1901 birth.
- Prime Minister born in Taisho era- Kakuei Tanaka
- 1918 birth.
- Prime Minister born in Showa- Toshiki Kaifu
- 1931 birth.
- Prime Minister born after the war- Shinzo Abe
- Prefectural assembly - Chiba Prefectural Assembly
- Member compensation OfDaily allowanceControl- FukushimaYatsuri Town
- 2008 (20) Applicable from March 3st after the festival festival.
- Public welfareBuilding a facility-The oldest on recordYoro7 years(723 )ofSaidain
- pensionInstitution- Kanbun3 years(1663
- Masayuki HoshinaUnder the reignAizu DomainOne of the long-term support for the elderly.. Regardless of gender and gender,Counting yearsOne person for life for an elderly person over 90 years old (155 people in the first year)Support(Per daybrown rice5Together) Is paid[Broken link].HirokaFirst yearMay 12(1845 On September 1)ShogunateIt was announced that the abolition of support for senior citizens was announced.Aizu DomainThen, with clan rice, it continued unchanged after that..
- KoreanMayor of- 666 ,GoguryeoThe young light of the royal familyKanagawaOisoBecome the mayor of.
- Buddhism - Buddhist biography, 538 , ま た は552 The theory is influential.
- キ リ ス ト 教 - 1549 (astronomical18 years,Francisco Xavier Satsuma Peninsula(Kagoshima)ofBozuLanded on.
- firstUnconstitutionThe case where there was a dispute- Death sentence system constitutional judgment case[Source required]
- firstUnconstitutional decision - Unconstitutional ruling on slaughter of heavy duty
- Judge systemIncident by- Adachi Ward Female Manipulative Stabbed Case
- Judge systemDeath penaltyCriminal case- Shimbashi ear pick clerk murder case: The judgment isLife imprisonment.
- Death sentence under the judge system- Yokohama Port dismembered murder case
- Judge systemDefendant MinorIncident- Three Ishinomaki killings: It is also the first death sentence for a minor sentence by a judge.
- Judge systemSex crimeIncident- Towada City 2 Female Rape Rape Case
- The death penalty was abandoned and acquittedFalse accusationIncident-Menda case
- Get a passport 1866 May 11 (Keio 2nd year) Namigoro Sumidagawa
- Police officer - 1871
(4th year of Meiji)TokyoRasotsu installed at: Later “Police officerWas renamed to. "Japanese police officerSee also.
- Female police officer - 1946 (Showa 21) Adopted female police officer (policewoman):GHQAccording to the instructions.
- Ambassador of Extraordinary Plenipotentiary - 1905 (Meiji 38), Minister of Foreign Affairs in EnglandHayashiBecame the first ambassador in the form of promotion.
- Bus guide -Tokyo Round Bus:1925 (Taisho 14) Starts in December. "Bus Guide #HistorySee also.
- Female Self-Defense Force-
- US Marine -Takanashi Public Interest
- Beauty contest[Note 3]Winner
- Domestic competition winner-<<unedited>>
- National competition winner- Hiroko Suehiro
- International competition winner- Akiko Kojima
- Miss International - Ikumi Yoshimatsu
- 2012 , The first Japanese Grand Prix.
- Modern科学based onEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu - 1875 (8th year of Meiji)May 6,Tokyo Meteorological Observatoryby.
- Based on modern scienceWeather warning -Storm alert:1883 (16th year of Meiji)May 5Presentation.
- Public money - Wado Kai(708 ）
- Gold coin - Kaiki Kaho(760 ）
- bill - Yamada feather book(1603 ）
- Commemorative currency - Tokyo Olympic Memorial Thousand Yen and One Hundred Yen Coins(1964 ）
- Coloredcoin(Color coin)- 5th Asian Winter Games Memorial Currency(2003 ）
- A memorial coin containing a portrait of a person- Ryoma SakamotoThousand Yen Coin (60th Anniversary of the Local Autonomy Law) (2010 ）
- Community participation marketPublic offerLocal bond -Ai prefectural bond (currentlyGunma prefectural bond):2002 May 3Issue.
- Postage stamp(Ordinary stamp)- Dragon Stamp(1871 ）
- Commemorative stamp -Meiji Emperor Silver Wedding Memorial (1894 ）
- Aza - Ninagawa ChiyoZhuza written in "" Astronomical Twelve, March XNUMXth Article"
- Ginza - Fushimi Ginza : KeichoMay 6 (Gregorian calendar1601 May or June).
- Futures trading(Difference settlementFutures including)- Osaka OfDojima Rice ChamberMade inUS trading
- Mail order --Corn seeds in "Agricultural Magazine":1876 (Meiji 9).
- gas station -Standard Oil New York (currentlyExxon mobil) Is installed in Yokohama.
- home delivery -Special parcel handling:1927 (Showa 2).
- Credit card - Maruiissued by:1960 (Showa 35).
- Cash card - Sumitomo Bank Adopted by Shinjuku branch and Umeda branch: 1969 (Showa 44).
- Automatic teller machine - Senshu Bank(CurrentIkeda Senshu Bank) Installed:1975 (Showa 50).
- prepaid card - Phone card : 1982 (57)
- Department store(Department store)- Mitsukoshi(Currently Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi Main Store) (Tokyo, Nihonbashi) 1904
- Public market -Daily supplies area (Osaka city) 1918
- Central wholesale market - Kyoto Central Wholesale Market(Kyoto City) 1927
- supermarket - Kinokuniya(Aoyama, Tokyo) 1953
- AuthenticShopping center(Shopping mall)- Tamagawa Takashimaya Shopping Center 1969
- convenience store -There are various theories
- outlet mall - Outlet mall rhythm(Oi Town, Saitama Prefecture) 1993 * Closed in 2011
- Ltd. - Kaitentai(1865, currentMitsubishi Corporation）
- oilCompany - Nagano Coal Oil Company(1871 ）
- Gas company -Yokohama Gas (1872 , CurrentTokyo Gas）
- bank - First National Bank(1873 May 8Business start, currentMizuho BankOne of the predecessor of)
- Non-life insurance company -Tokio Marine Insurance (1879 , CurrentTokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance）
- Life insurance company -Meiji Life (1881 , CurrentMeiji Yasuda Life Insurance）
- Power company - Tokyo light(1883 , CurrentTEPCO Holdings）
- Pharmaceutical company -Dainippon Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company (1885 , CurrentSumitomo Dainippon Pharma）
- Third sectorCompany- Sado Steamship(1932 ）
- privatethink tank - Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry(1951 ）
- Communication equipment manufacturer -Meikosha (currentlyOki Electric Industry) (1881 ）
- Internet service provider - Internet initiative (IIJ) is established by Koichi Suzuki. (1992 ）
- Public interest corporation - Corporation(1884 (Established on February 2)
- JapanesefirstPatentGet- Jinta Hirayama"Daylight Fireworks" by
- First domestic patent acquisition- Mizumatsu Hotta(TokyoWood bamboo彫刻家) "Horita ceremonyAnti-rustpaintAnd its coating method"
- 1885 (18th year of Meiji) Application filed on July 7, same yearMay 8Registration. In commemoration of this, the registration date is "Monopoly patent day"Became.lacquer,Persimmon shibu-GingerAnticorrosion paint and coating method using steel etc. makes the bottom of iron ships into seawatercorrosionTo prevent being done. Obtained a patent in the United States.
Trademark registration/design registration
- Japan's first商標Registration-(Kyoto OfDrug storeBy the owner)Plaster(This time)Pills
- Japan's firstDesign registration -8th generation (Tochigi prefectureAshikaga Offabric"Kumoi Ori" by a supplier
- Domestic tobacco-"ス タ ー''cherry(XNUMXst generation) "" ""Shikishima''Asahi''Cherry blossom』6 brands.
- 1904 (Meiji 37) Released on June 6th.
- Tobacco with domestic filter-"Hope"
- 1957 (32) Released on July 7st.
- Home video game console-"Tv tennis"
- dictionary - Sakaaibu Izumiby"Kanji made in Japan』(lost book):682 (Emperor Tenmu11 years).
- Encyclopedia - West Zhouby"XNUMX academic circles]:1870 Around (Meiji 2).
- Japanese characters (Japanese uniqueText)- Manyo Kana: At the earliest5st century(Kofun period), at the latest7st centuryMiddle (Heian period) Is established.
- JapaneseplantToscientific nameNaming- Yamatogusa : 1889 (22th year of Meiji),Makino TomitaroIs described (named) in a scientific journal as a new species.
- Within Japanese territory(I.e.fossilDiscovery of- Nipponosaurus Sakhalinensis
- 1934 (Showa 9), was Japanese territory at that timeKarafuto(Currentロシア,SakhalinWas in the south)Hoei-gunKawakami-muraTop ofCretaceousStrataWas found from.
- Second World WarDiscovery of dinosaur fossils in Japanese territory since the end- Moshiryu
- Within Japanese territoryPlesiosaurDiscovery of fossils, discovery of new species of Plesiosaur fossils- Futabasaurus Suzuki (Futabasukiryu)
- Discovery of fossil dinosaur footprints- 1985 (Showa 60) September 4,GunmaTano-gunNakazato Village(CurrentKanna schoolof)
- Stone maker(Paleolithic) Discovery- 1949 (Showa 24) March,Iwajuku ruins : Tadahiro Aizawaby. "Paleolithic period in the Japanese archipelagoSee also.
- naturaldiamondDiscovery of- 2007
- Is one thousandth of the rockMmDiscover natural diamonds.
- Nobel PrizeAward- 1949 (Showa 24),Yuuki Hideki: Physics Award. "Japanese Nobel Prize winnerSee also.
- Wolf AwardAward- 1985 (Showa 50),Kunihiko Kodaira: Mathematics
- Ignobel AwardAward- 1992 (4),ShiseidoYokohama Institute: Medical Award
- Benjamin Franklin Medal of the Franklin Society Award- 1999 (11),Akira Tonomura: Physics Award
- Gardner International Award -1973 (Showa 48),Ishizaka Kiminari-Teruko Ishizaka
- Albert Lasker Medical Research AwardAward- 1982 (Showa 57),Shuzaburo Hanabusa: Basic Medicine Research Award
- Louisa Gross Horowitz AwardAward-1982 (57),Tonegawa Susumu
- Darwin medalAward-1992 (Heisei 4),Shigeo Kimura
- Fields AwardAward- 1954 (Showa 29), Kunihiko Kodaira
- Gauss PrizeAward- 2006 (18),Kiyoshi Ito
- Royal Astronomical Society Gold MedalAward- 1936 (Showa 11),Kimura Sakae
- Pritzker PrizeAward- 1987 (Showa 62),Kenzo Tange
Education and research facilities
- observatory - Emperor Tenmu4 May 1(Julian calendar675 May 2) The Astrological Observatory established by the Emperor himself (astrologyAstronomical Observatory) is the oldest that can be confirmed.
- library - Geitei : 8st centuryfirst half(Nara periodLate),IshigamiByHeijokyoPublic library installed in.
- 博物馆 -Ministry of Education Museum (currentlyTokyo National Museum):1872 (Meiji 5) Opened.
- Seaside- Enoshima Seaside Laboratory
- high placeWeather station, MountainsWeather station -Yamashinamiya Mt. Tsukubasan weather station (currentlyMt. Tsukubasan Shrine/University of Tsukuba Center for Computational Sciences Joint Meteorological Observatory） : 1902 (Meiji 35) Opened on January 1 (start of year-round observation).
- Science museum - Osaka City Electric Science Museum(CurrentOsaka Science Museum):1937 (Showa 12) Opened.
- planetarium - Osaka City Electric Science MuseumPlanetarium made in Germany installed inCarl ZeissII type No. 25": Opened in 1937.AsiaIt's also my first time.
- Public hall - GotohakuMemorial public hall:1941 (Showa 16) Opened.Oshu CityMizusawaLocated in.
- National International- Kyoto International Conference Center : 1966 (Showa 41) Opened.
- Radio gymnastics - 1928 (3)May 8,CorporationJapan Broadcasting CorporationKansai Branch (formerly Japan Broadcasting Corporation Osaka Central Broadcasting Station, nowNHK Osaka Broadcasting Station) Started broadcasting.
- recordRecording to- Otojiro Kawakamiof"Oppekepe section"1900
- For musicCDArtist- Billy JoelとEiichi Otaki 1982
- Ringing song - CHEMISTRYof"My Gift to You'2002 October
- Million selleralbum - Inoue Yosuiof"ice World"1975
- Achieved a million-seller album for three consecutive albums for teens- Hikaru Utada
- Songs that have exceeded 100 million ringtone downloads- Otsuka Aiof"Cherry"2004 May 7
- Songs that have topped 1000 million downloads by Hikaru UtadaFlavor Of Life"
- Chaku-Uta FullSongs that have exceeded 100 million downloads- GReeeENof"Ai Uta"2007 May 8
- Music chart 6 major categories Complete conquest artist- ORANGE RANGE
- 6 crowns of single, album, distribution, karaoke, cable, music DVD.
- YouTubeHas exceeded 1 million viewsMusic video - AKB48of"Heavy Rotation'2014 May 2
- Songs released in the 1s that exceeded 1990 million views on YouTube- Spitzof"Robinson'2019 May 9
- Over 1 million views on YouTubecoverMusic (tried singingVideo)- Amatsuki-Amatsuki-of"Small love song'2021 May 3
- The song that won the number 1 ranking of the weekly views on YouTube- Pico Taroof"Pen pineapple apple pen' 2016
- #2016 in YouTube Music Global Top 9 from September 30, 10 to October 6, 100
- SpotifyArtists who have exceeded 1 million views on- ONE OK ROCK 2017 May 5Presentation
- An artist who has surpassed 10 billion views on Spotify --ONE OK ROCK 2021 May 8Presentation
- The single that won the 1st place in the American music hit chart- Kyu Sakamotoof"Let us walk towards the top"1963
- Single that achieved a million-seller in the U.S.-Kyu Sakamoto's "Look Up"1964
- Billboard in AmericaBillboard 200Album ranked in the 100th place on the album-solo singer Kyu Sakamoto's "Sukiyaki And Other Japanese Hits"1963 , Up to 14th. In a groupAND MOof"Yellow Magic Orchestra"1980 , The highest 81st.
- Albums ranked in the top 200 on the Billboard 10 Billboard XNUMX in the United States- Joji"Ballads 1"2018 , Top 3
- Gold discCertification Revocation- Symphony No. 1 (Kamochi Samura) 2014 May 2Announcement. The ghostwriter problem was discovered, and the publisher requested to decline.
- Songs that surpassed 1 million views on streaming services in Japan-at Western musicEd SheeranShape of You 2019May 2Presentation.. Japanese songs (Billboard japanInvestigation)Aimyonof"Marigold2019May 6付.
- Music released in the 1s that exceeded 2000 million views of streaming services in Japan (according to Billboard Japan) - Mr. Childrenof"HANABI'
- Participation in and participation in international competitions- Sonoko Inoue(1933 ): Selected for the piano category.
- International Competition Winners- Chieko Hara(1937 ):Chopin International Piano CompetitionWinning・Special Audience Award.
- Won the highest prize in the international competition- Kiyoko Tanaka(1952
- Geneva International Music CompetitionSecond place special prize with no first place in the piano category. It is also Japan's first international competition regular prize.
- International competition winner- Yoko Takano(1954 ):Viotti International Music CompetitionPiano section.
- orchestra - MiyauchiFounded by volunteers of (1879 ）
- Private Orchestra-Orchestra (1915 ): The Tokyo Philharmonic Club1909 Established in.
- Permanent Orchestra-New Symphony Orchestra (currentlyNHK Symphony Orchestra) (1928 ): The first orchestra in Japan that has been active rather than a temporary performance.
- Locally managed orchestra- Kyoto City Symphony Orchestra 1956
- Brass bandTeam- 1869
- Private brass band- 1888
- Pianist- Hisano Kuno
- Pro Violinist Koda Nobu 1895
- Composing classical instrumental music-Nobu Koda 1897
- Dance band- Hatano Orchestra 1915
- Professional Jazz Band-(Kobe City)1925
- Electronic music - Toshiro Mayuzumi"Sine-wave music by ratio series of prime numbers"1955
- Live on board-At Chiyomaru 1912
- The artist who performed the stadium live- Korakuen Stadium OfThe Tigers November
- The artist who performed the dome stadium live- Tokyo Dome OfTHE ALFEE Performed at the opening event on March 1988, 3.
- Artist who performed a solo live at Dome Stadium-Tokyo DomeHibari Misora November
- 5 large dome tours- SMAP
- Playing Dome Tour- Yuzu 2019
- Street live-Shinjuku west exit folk guerrilla 1969
- The artist who performed the runway live- Remioromen 2006
- BudokanSolo artist performing live- Hideki Saijo 1975
- Solo rock artist who achieved Budokan live- Eikichi Yazawa 1977
- Solo rapper who achieved Budokan live- KREVA 2006
- Retirement box office- The Peanut 1975 (See goodbye performance article）
- Outdoor Festival- All Japan Folk Jamboree 1969
- New Year's concert- Southern All Stars 1984
- Simultaneous live performance at two venues by the same artist group - Nogizaka46 2018 October : Meiji Jingu StadiumとChichibunomiya Rugby FieldSimultaneous holding in
- Performance by a permanent dedicated theater ship - STU48 2019 May 4
Broadcasting station/Broadcast license
- Broadcaster -Tokyo Broadcasting Corporation (currentlyJapan Broadcasting Corporation OfNHK Radio First Broadcast）
- 1924 Established on November 11th.1925 May 3, Test broadcasting started.May 3The main broadcast from the temporary station started at 9:30 am. The first voice of the announcer is, "Ah, can you hear me? (Pauses) JOAK, JOAK, this is the Tokyo Broadcasting Station. Hello, I will start broadcasting from now on." The start date of this main broadcastBroadcast anniversaryIs trying.
- Private broadcastingRadio station main broadcast- Central Japan Broadcasting Company(CurrentCBC Radio）
- Private broadcast TV station- Nippon TV 1953 May 8Opening.
- Private Broadcasting Radio/Television Management Station-Radio Tokyo (currentlyTBS Holdings）1955 May 4TV broadcasting (currentlyTBS TV)start.
- Community broadcasting - FM: 1992May 12.
- For domesticForeign language broadcastFM stations (excluding US military broadcasts)- FM COCOLO : 1995 May 10.
- Broadcasting holding company - Fuji Media Holdings : 2008 10 month 1 dayFuji TelevisionMoved with the spin-off.
- Closing station etc.
- Bankruptcy-Kinki Broadcasting (currentlyKyoto broadcasting):Itoman caseCaught in.
- A failure case at a radio station (FM broadcast) is FM Kyushu (former company, currentCROSS FM) Is Japan's first.
- Closed terrestrial broadcasting station- FM Konpira : 1998 May 11.. It's also the first community broadcast. So-called complete abolition, excluding transitions and mergers.
- Closed prefectural broadcasting station- Aichi International Broadcasting : 2010 May 9.
- Bankruptcy-Kinki Broadcasting (currentlyKyoto broadcasting):Itoman caseCaught in.
Infrastructure/technology related to radio broadcasting
- Relay broadcast -Nagoya Broadcasting Station (laterNHK Nagoya Broadcasting Station)byTenchoCelebration relay (venue・3th Division(Benjojo): 1925May 10
- relaynetwork(Line net)-NHK Sendai-Tokyo-Nagoya-Osaka-Hiroshima-Kumamoto stations:1928 May 11
- RecordingBroadcast-"The United Nations Conference Progress" (Acetate boardby):1932 May 11
- Shortwave broadcasting -NHK shortwave simultaneous broadcasting (laterNHK World Radio Japan):1934 May 6
- Cable broadcasting - NiigataHigashikubikiMakimura (currentlyJoetsu City) At:1937
- FM broadcasting station - NHK-FM(1957 May 12）
- Satellite studio - Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc. : 1962 January,Odakyu Department StoreOpened in Shinjuku store.
- Satellite broadcastingRadio broadcast by- St Giga : 1991 May 3Opening.2003 Closed on March 3.
Radio broadcast format
- Stereo Broadcast-NHK Tokyo Broadcasts 1 and 2:1952 May 12start. A kind of using two receiversStereo broadcasting.
- AM stereo broadcasting - TBS Radio : 1962 May 7Experimental broadcasting started. Conducted until 1964.
- CS-PCM audio broadcasting --PCM Japan: 1992May 6
- Teletext - TOKYO FM"Visible radio":1994 May 10Start.
- FM complement relay station - Northern Japan BroadcastingShinkawa FM relay station : 1991 May 9Opening.
Radio program genre
- Extraordinary News -: March 1925, 3 (fifth day of provisional broadcast).Fukagawa Ward(Koto WardThe predecessor of the fire).
- Entertainment program- 5th Ryutei Sagara OfRakugo"Woman's Link": March 1925, 3 (second day of provisional broadcast)
- Sports broadcastProgram- 13th National Secondary School Championship Baseball Tournament : 1927
May 8 - May 8
- The relay was in charge of the Osaka Broadcasting Station (JOBK, currentlyNHK Osaka Broadcasting Station).Tadashi UotaniThe announcer played all 21 games live. The first voice is "JOBK, this is Osaka Central Broadcasting Station.KoshienIt is a temporary branch office."
- firstGrand SumoFirst broadcast in January 1928Horse racingOf July 1931Sapporo Horse Racing,プロ野球中継Of July 1936Tokyo Giants ArmyversusNagoya goldfish armyWar.
- Sports broadcast by FM broadcaster
- Live horse racing broadcast- 1989 ,FM Iwate Iwate Horse RacingBroadcast.
- Live broadcast of professional baseball-1989,NACK5 Night gameBroadcast. Then1999 After that, after sporadically broadcasting on community FM in various places,NHK ChibahosokyokuBut,2014 May 6(Chiba citizen's day)Chiba Lotte MarinesversusHiroshima Toyo CarpBroadcast the war.
- Religious programs - NHK Radio First Broadcast"":1934 May 3Start.
- Politics broadcast -NHK Radio First Broadcast:1946 April (22th House of Representatives general election）
- Midnight broadcast -Radio Tokyo (TBS Radio) "English hour":1952 May 4Start.
- Request music show
- Wide program -Radio Tokyo (TBS Radio)Tokyo dial]:1957 May 4Start.
- Road traffic information - Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc."Traffic News": Started in 1957.
- Radio shopping --Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Radio Shopping:1973 Start.
Infrastructure and technology related to TV broadcasting
- tv setExperimental broadcast- NHK Broadcasting Technology Laboratory 1940 May 4Start from
- TV broadcast- NHK 1953 May 2Started on
- Broadcast recording on TV- KinnekoBy formatkabukiThe recorded program (title unknown):1954 October
- Cable TV - 1955 May 6ToGunmaKita Gunma DistrictIkaho Town(CurrentShibukawa) Installed.
- Direct reception satellite broadcasting-NHK1984 May 5Test broadcast started.
- Broadcast satelliteSatellite broadcasting (BS broadcasting) main broadcasting using-NHK1989 May 6Started on.
- Communication satelliteSatellite broadcasting using CS (CS broadcasting)- Skyport : 1992 February start.
- Video technology
- Screen process -"NTV Theater"
- CG televised on television- Everyone's song"Arithmetic Cha Cha Cha"
- Programs that used mosaic processing-"Focus on Zojirushi Quiz Tips"
- 3D imageProgram in which was used-"Wizard of Oz"
- 3D broadcasting in digital broadcasting is ""
- In digital terrestrial broadcastingSurprising storm! Experimental live performance of the century that even scholars call unpredictable SP & miracles !!"
- Program set
TV broadcast format
- Color TV experimental broadcast- 1956 Start from December
- Color TV main broadcast- 1960 May 9Started on
- UHFTV station- NHK UHF TV Experiment Station
- Multiplex audio broadcasting -Nippon TV1978 May 9ToStereo broadcastingStart.
- Multiplex character broadcasting-NHK and NTV1985 May 11Started on.
- High definitionExperimental broadcast-started June 1989, 6.
- HDTV main broadcast- 2000 May 12Started on.
- Data broadcasting - St GigaSatellite data broadcasting Super NintendoHour:1995 May 4Start.
- Digital tv broadcasting -Perfect TV!SKY PerfecTV! Premium Service):1996
- Server-type broadcasting - ep : 2002 Start in July.
- Terrestrial digital TV broadcasting -East Meihan stations:2003 Starts December 12st.
- Multimedia broadcasting - Moba HO! : 2004 May 10Start.
TV show genre
- TV sports broadcast program- Korakuen StadiumAtPacific League DaieiversusKintetsu,every dayversusTokyu : 1951
- Main broadcast-Sumo Summer Place: 1953October
- DomesticTV drama -"Before dinner]:1940 Broadcast (experimental broadcast).
- DomesticTelevision Animation -"Cartoon news]:1957
- Domestic serial TV animation-Instant history]:1962 broadcast.
- Domestic color TV animation-"Mole Aventure]:1958 broadcast. Color experimental broadcast.
- Celebritya wedding ceremonylive broadcast - Tomokazu Miura-Momoe Yamaguchi
- Political broadcast on TV- 1969 April (1969 Tokushima prefectural governor's election）
- News program
- Wide show -"Kijima Norio Morning Show"
- Tv shopping -"Tokyo Home Jockey"
- Long time special program-Mariko Miyagi's Charity Teleson"
- Sponsor-Gokin Western: Central Japan Broadcasting (currentlyCBC Radio)But1951 May 9Companies that offer "Fashion Courses" broadcast from 6:55
- Commercial message
- Radio time signal CM -Chubu Nippon Broadcasting Co., Ltd. (currentlySeiko) Time signal CM.
- radioSpot CM - Smocha toothpaste: New Japan Broadcasting (Every day broadcasting) Was broadcast around 1951:9 on September 1, 12. 15 seconds.
- TV commercial-NTV1953 May 8The time signal CM of Seikosha that was aired on. Since the film was turned upside down, no sound was output and the second hand was also broadcast in the reverse direction.Broadcasting accidentAlso caused.
- Japanese daily newspaper- Yokohama Mainichi Newspaper : 1871 May 1
- Evening paperPaper-Tokyo every evening:1877 May 11
- tabloidPaper- Man morning report : 1892 May 11
- Forecast paper -Nakajima Luxury Horse Racing:1924
- sports newspaper - Nikkan Sports : 1946 May 3
- moviesScreening-Because in KobeKinetoscopeScreening,1896 May 11
- Activity bean -, November 1896, 11
- moviesEntertainment -Osaka Namba entrance fee 10 yen for general seats, 20 yen for special seats, for FrenchLumiere brothersProduction work,1897 May 2
- Domestic film-documentary short film "Osaka Dotonbori no Tsu", "Osaka Maiko Dance", "Geisha Hand Dance", venueKabukiza,1899 May 6
- dramaFilm director - Contemporary drama : Yoshihiro Komada・'Pistol robber Sadayoshi Shimizu], 1899
- Writer -≪Unedited≫
- moviesAn actor - Yokoyama Unhei"Pistol robberySadakichi Shimizu], 1899
- Movie actress- Kayanagi Harumi"Maiden of Miyama''Raw radiance",directed byKiyoshi Yamazaki,Year 1919
- Historical dramaMovie actor- Fukunosuke Nakamura,Arashi Ritoku"Honnoji Battle", 1908
- Movie star- Matsunosuke Onoe, Starring in "," 1909
- Bachelor Actor- Nakamura Akira, "Women's Town", directorTadashi Imai,Year 1940
- Movie theater - Electric building - Asakusa Park Roku Ward,Yoshizawa store,Year 1903
- Cinema with steel and reinforced concrete architecture- Osaka Shochikuza(Destroyed in 1994, the building at that time does not exist, only the front is preserved), DesignTokusaburo Kimura, ConstructionObayashi teamOpened May 1923, 5.
- Studio- Yoshizawa Shoten Meguro line person slope studio,Year 1908
- Location shooting - Chiba Yoshikuraphotograph"I am a sin],Katase-Enoshima, Yoshizawa Shoten, 1908: At that time called "projection"
- Kinema colormovies -"Yoshitsune Senbonzakura",directed byJiro Yoshino,Natural color activity photo,Year 1914
- DomesticAnimated movie -Short film “Convex new 縫帖 Imosuke boar winding",directed byShimokawa concave sky, Natural color activity photos,1917
- TalkieAnimated movie-Second movie ``Power and the world of women",directed byKenzo Masaoka,Shochiku Kamata Studio,1933
- Adult anime -Short film “Susumi boat",directed byKimura Hakusan,1932
- Adult-designated adult anime-feature film ``㊙ Drama painting Ukiyoe Senichiya",directed by,Leo Production,1969
- Special effectsMovie-"", directed by Shozo Makino, 1921
- TalkieScreening-American movies "Advance", "Tropical Song",Shinjuku Musashinokan, August 1929, 5
- Disc type talkiemovies -"Return bridge",directed byMakino MasahiroPublished on July 1929, 7
- 字幕Foreign language movie-モロッコ",directed byJoseph von StanbergPublished in 1930, published in Japan February 1931 in Japan
- Talkie movie-Madame and wife",directed byGosho Hiranosuke,Year 1931
- Short color movie-Thousand hands",directed byGenjiro Saegusa, 1937-An incompletely deficient postwar version was found in Russia.
- International collaboration movie
- submarinemovies -"Submarine No. 1",directed byMasanori Igayama,Year 1941
- Domestic feature animation film-"Momotaro's Sea Eagle",directed byMitsuyo Seo,1943
- Feature color film-documentary film ``Terakoya], director Makino Masahiro, 1950
- Cinema scopemovies -"Fengcheng bride",directed byMatsuda Sadaji,Toei, August 1957, 4
- Feature color animation movie-White snake], 1958
- 70mm movie-Buddha",directed byKenji Misumi,Daiei,Year 1961
- 3D movie-Samurai Sentai Shinkenger Silver Screen Edition Battle of the World], Toei,2009 May 8Release
- AuthenticCinema complex - Warner Mycal Cinemas Ebina,Year 1993
- AuthenticFilm commission - Osaka Location Service CouncilEstablished on February 2000, 2
- Overseas competition award-"Five scouts],1938 Venice International Film FestivalReceived the Italian Minister of Popular Culture Award
- Won the highest award of overseas competition-Rashomon],1951 Venice International Film FestivalGolden Lion AwardAward
- Academy awards
- Art awardNomination-"Giant Ziegfeld" 1936 (9 times）
- Honorary award(CurrentForeign language movie awards) Award-"Rashomon(Directed by Akira Kurosawa) 1951 (24 times）
- Costume design awardAward-"Hell gate』(Kinugasa SadanosukeDirected by)Sanzo Wada 1954 (27 times）
- Best Supporting ActressAward- Nancy Umeki "goodbye] 1957 (30 times) First Japanese woman awarded
- Science and Technology AwardAward- CanonJiro Mukai and Takamasa Hirose 1972 (45 times) By the development of macro zoom lens for movies
- Composition AwardAward-"Last emperor"Ryuichi Sakamoto 1987 (60 times） David Byrne,SatoshiJoint award with
- Academy Honor AwardAward- Akira Kurosawa 1989 (62 times）
- Short Documentary Film AwardAward-"Personal-romance of twilight" (IekoDirected work) 1998 (71 times）
- Feature Animation AwardAward-Spirited Away』(Hayao MiyazakiDirected work) 2002 (75 times）
- Gordon E. Sawyer AwardAward- 2004 (77 times) Lens development
- Makeup & Hair Styling AwardAward-"The man who saved the world from Winston Churchill/Hitler"Kazuhiro Tsuji 2017 (90 times）,Joint award with. Tsuji was also nominated in 2006 and 2007.
- Authenticmagazine -Western magazine 1867 October
- General magazine- Meiroku Magazine 1874 May 4
- weekly magazine - 團團 1877 May 3
- In-house magazine - Kanebo"Hyogo's Whistle"1904
- Authenticfree paper - Fuji Sankei Living News 1971 October
- kabuki - Izumo country Kitano Tenmangu ShrineAt (1603 ）
- Authenticvaudeville - The first Sanshitei Karaku Shimotani ShrineAt (1798 ）
- サ ー カ ス -By "American Risley Circus"YokohamaAt the show (1864 ）
- Western movementpark -Foreign residence amusement park (currentlyEast amusement park)(Kobe City)(1868
- SettlementIt was for foreigners only.
- Constructionpark - Park#History of modern parks in JapanFrom five, Tokyo Ueno Park, Asakusa Park, Shiba Park, Asukayama Park, Fukagawa ParkProclamationNo. 16" was first established as a park (1873 September 3).
- National park - Seto Inland Sea National Park, Unzen National Park (currentlyUnzen Amakusa National Park), Kirishima National Park (currentlyKirishima Yaku National Park) (1934 October 3)
- world Heritage - Buddhist buildings in the Horyuji area,Himeji castle,Yakushima,Shirakami Sanchi(1993 May)
- ModernZoo - Grace Ueno Zoo(1882 ）
- aquarium -At the 2nd Fisheries ExpoWarakuen Aquarium(Kobe City)(1897
- Aquarium with no route- Toba Aquarium: World's first
- amusement park - Asakusa Hanayashiki(1853
- Rooftop amusement park-Playland on the rooftop of Matsuya Asakusa (1931 ）
- Theme park - Museum Meiji Village(1965 ）
- Merry-go-round -The 5th Domestic Expo (Osaka) (1903)
- Ferris wheel -Russo-Japanese War Battle Memorial Exhibition (Osaka City) (1906 May)
- coaster - Takarazuka Shin OnsenWave Coaster (1952)
- roller coaster - Korakuen YuenchiRoller Coaster (1955)
- Somersault roller coaster- Yatsu YuenCorkscrew (1977)
- FlowingPool - Toshimaen(TokyoNerima-ku) (1965 ）
- Water slider - Funabashi Health Center(1963)
- Computer games - SegaWith "Pontron"Taito"Elepon" (1973)
- household useTV game machine - Epochof"Tv tennis"(1975 ）
- Exchangeable cassette video game console for home use- Takatokuof"Video cassette rock"(1977 ）
Customs, special events
*Sources outside the commentary relate to the whole.
Festivals, special events with religious colors
- BuddhaBirthday celebrations- Emperor Suiko14 years(606 )Asuka TempleIt is said that it was done in (1st)Buddha societyOr
- Cherry-blossom viewingAssociation-Unspecified
- Before cherry blossom viewing spread,ChugokuFrom the influence of cultureplumCherry blossom viewing was common. However, there is no historical record of when the cherry blossom viewing began.
- Christmas - astronomical21 May 12(1552 May 12)ofNativity festival OfMass
- Snow festival -It is an event that has been held since ancient times, it is not possible to identify for the first time in Japan
- As shown below, limitation is possible if certain conditions are imposed. In addition, the snow festivalMemorial serviceIt may have aspects of festivals, etc., and be distinguished from events without religious colours. In addition, we call it "Snow Festival",Local governmentIt is not lexical and it is avoided here to arbitrarily distinguish and define contemporary events held by etc. separately from past snow festivals.
- ConventionForm of modern snow festival[Note 4]
- Sapporo ordinary junior high school (formerly Hokkaido Government-owned Sapporo Daiichi Junior High School [Sapporo Ichichu],Hokkaido Sapporo Minami High SchoolPredecessor) Snow Battle.Snow statueI also held exhibitions,Cavalry battleFormalsnowball fightIt is a snow festival mainly1897 The first meeting was held in (Meiji 30) and continued 1 times until the end of the war in 1945... contemporarySapporo Snow FestivalA typical Japanese snow festival at the time.
- snowball fightA tournament-style modern snow festival
- Ichinakayuki Senkai: Same as above.
- skateA tournament-style modern snow festival
- Snow statueexhibitionA tournament-style modern snow festival[Note 5]
- Snow festival at Kitatemiya-Hinjo Elementary School (present) in Otaru
- It is "the oldest extant modern snow festival in competition style in Japan".1935 (10)May 2Held the first time. The school erected the "Snow Festival Birthplace Memorial" on September 1, 1988 (Showa 63), but as mentioned above, it is actually a limited condition such as "mainly for the snow statue exhibition". With
- Snow festival at Kitatemiya-Hinjo Elementary School (present) in Otaru
- residentsA modern snow festival in the form of an event, which was started by the organizer and mainly consists of a snow statue exhibition.[Note 6]
- Tokamachi Snow Festival
- The second time1950 (25)May 2・5th, Niigata PrefectureNakauonuma-gunTokamachiSponsored by the Tokamachi Cultural Association, the main events were a snow art exhibition, a snow carnival that dances Tokamachi Kouta around a fire of snow equipment memorial, and a ski relay relay race... Tokamachi proclaimed "the birthplace of the modern snow festival" and advocated that the Tokamachi snow festival was "the first snow festival in Japan".Since it is widely used in the general public, it is described here, but as mentioned above, it is actually subject to limited conditions such as "mainly for snow statue exhibition" and "started by residents".
- Tokamachi Snow Festival
- バ レ ン デ ー -Theories stand side by side, no dogma
- Halloween -Unknown
Events such as commercial events that have no religious significance.
- Around the world - Tsudayu, Gibei (with Gihei), Sahira, Tajuro
- Antarcticexpedition - Shirase : 1912 (45th year of Meiji)May 1からMay 2UntilAntarcticaExplore,May 1, Reached 80 degrees 5 minutes south latitude,Yamato snowfieldI named it.
- South PoleReach- Antarctic Research Expedition9th wintering partypoleSurvey trip team (captainMasami Murayama):1968 (43)May 12.Snowmobileuse.
- North poleReaching alone (Dog sledding)- Naomi Uemura : 1978 (53)May 4.. It is also the first in the world.
- You can check it in the record,ForeignerbyMount Fuji - Rutherford Allcock(The United KingdomFirst JapanConsul General) One line:MannobuFirst yearMay 7(1860 May 9).
- MatterhornClimb- Takeo Aso : 1923 (12th year of Taisho).
- AconcaguaClimb- Waseda UniversityMountain expedition:1953 (28)May 1.
- KilimanjaroClimbing-Waseda University Mountain Expedition:1957 (Showa 32).
- EverestClimb- Japan Mountaineering ClubEverestClimbingCorps (General CaptainSaburo Matsukata), the first climberTeruo Matsuura-Naomi Uemura : 1970
- Everest Autumn Climb--Yasuo Kato : 1973 (48)May 10.. It is also the first in the world.
- Everest climb by a woman- Junko Tabei : 1975 (50)May 5.. It is also the first in the world.
- Everest north wall climb- Tsuneo Shigehiro-Takashi Ozaki : 1980 (55)May 5.. It is also the first in the world.
- Everest Winter Summit-Yasuo Kato:1982 (57)May 12.. (Return,Distressdeath. )
- Everest Anoxic Climb ---Noboru Suzuki· · ·
- Denali (McKinley)Winter only climb-Naomi Uemura:1984 (59)May 2.. (During the downhillWhereabouts unknownBecomes It's also the first in the world.
- K2Climb- Tsuneo Shigehiro・:1977 (52)May 8.
- Japan AlpsThree Great North Walls (MatterhornNorth wall,EigerNorth wall,Grand JorasNorth wall) Climb -:1967 (42)May 7.
- Five continents[Note 7]Highest peakClimb- Naomi Uemura : 1970 (45)May 8.. It is also the first in the world.
- Seven continents highest peakClimbing
- Cave divingExploration- Masamichi OtaWhen:1962 (Showa 37) March 3st and 21th,Akiyoshidai OfAkiyoshido.
- By motiveaircraftFlight of- Hino Kumakura : 1910 (43th year of Meiji)May 12.
- Smallヨ ッ トNo portThe Pacific OceanCrossing[Needs verification]navigation - Horie Kenichi : 1962 (37)May 8. (HyogoNishinomiya - San Francisco）
- Small yachtAround the worldVoyage- Keitaro Kurihara, Jiro Takeda, Kyoko Shirase[Note 9] : 1970 (45)May 8. (Magellan StraitPassing through. )
- Small yacht alone No port call Around the world- Horie Kenichi : 1974 (49)May 5.
- 宇宙 飛行 士(Selected date basis)- Mori,Chiaki Mukai,Takao Doi : 1985 Selected in (60).
- Astronaut who went to space- Toyohiro Akiyama
- 1990 (2)May 12,Soyuz TM-11Flight by. It was carried out by a private project after obtaining the astronaut qualification certified by the former Soviet Union. "The world's first commercial astronaut" "The world first went to space"journalistIt is also.
- Japanese govermentAstronaut went to space by the space development project of- Mori
- Female astronaut going to space- Chiaki Mukai : 1994
(6)May 7.. It is also the first Asian woman.
- A female astronaut who went to space by the Japanese government's space development project-Chiaki Mukai: Same as above.
- ロシアMadeSpace shipAstronaut on board- Toyohiro Akiyama: December 1990, 2.Soyuz.
- AmericaAstronaut on board a spacecraft- Mori: December 1992, 4.space shuttle.
- SpacewalkAstronauts performing (extravehicular activities) Takao Doi
- Spacecraft boarding technologist-Mamoru Mohri
- Space shuttleBoarding technologistAs a payload specialist, he flew on September 1992, 4.
- Spacecraft boarding operation engineer- Koichi Wakata
- Spacecraft Pilot- Soichi Noguchi : Soyuz TMA-17As the co-pilot of2009 (21)May 12To flight.
- International Space StationStaying in Japan for a long time-Koichi Wakata: 2009May 3To flight.
- Spacecraft Captain-Koichi Wakata:2013 (25)May 11To flight. Became ISS Commander in the 39th ISS Long Stay Mission.
- Japan went to spaceAnimal - Japanese tree frog: Accompanied by Toyohiro Akiyama's flight on December 1990, 2.
- Folding fan-Foldable folding fan is an invention of Japan due to the lack of paper, which was found in the late Nara period. The oldest fan in Japan is Kamigyo Ward.
- WesternBarber shop -Hair Dressing and Shaving Salon:Bunkyu3 years/MotoharuNew Year (1864 ), Ferguson opens at Yokohama Hotel.
- Tailor -"(Fri) Shibata Otoyoshi Clothes Store" (Kobe City):1883 , Otokichi Shibata, the first Japanese tailor, opens in Motomachi.
- Permanent wave -"Oriental HotelHairdressing Club" (Kobe City):1923 (12th year of Taisho).
- hijackIncident- Yodo Hijacking Case : 1970 (45)May 3Occurrence.
- Bank robberyIncident- Red gang case : 1932 (7)May 10Occurrence.
- Law Concerning Punishment for Aircraft TakeoverApplication of Article 2 (lethal offense)- ANA Flight 61 Hijacking Case : 2005 (17)May 3Occurrence.
- "Prisoner of conscienceCertification of- Tachikawa anti-war flyer distribution case3defendant : 2004 (16)May 12Is sentenced to.
- Evaluation property
- StavesMusic textbook by- Elementary school song collection(Published in 1879 (Meiji 12) -1884 (Meiji 17))
- ^ There is a strong criticism that there is no "" book against this theory. In the first place, the book is "Japanese later"Postponement18 years(799 ) February Otomi (2st) Article "(Hiroki Wake) University society various Confucian lectures Yin Yang book Shinseng Yakukei Taitai etc.UniversityTo meet various Confuciuses陰陽Of the book, and newly scrutinize Yakuei Taito, etc.”. However, there is a theory that says that "they will meet with the university and lecture on "Yin and Yang books," "Shinsen Yakukei," "Taisho," etc.MythIs. The details of "Yin-yosho" are unknown, but such as ""Way of yin and yangIt is thought to refer to the basic book of. In addition, "Shinsen Yakukei" refers to the pharmacy diagram/Zukkei (abbreviated Yakukei) of other "Sai", and "Taishin" refers to Saku "Yellow Emperor Sutra』, both books are considered to be the basic books of medicine at that time. Therefore, the book "Yakukei Tai" is a fake book ("Sequel to document"Yakukei Taisho" was recorded inKanbunFirst year [1661 ]-EnpoFirst year [1673 ] It was thought that it was made in>)), and currently there is no theory to support its existence.
- ^ Yawata Works started operation in 1901, but the initial condition was unstable, so it stopped operation in 1902 the following year. Full-scale operation started in 2, two years later. In that case, we are seeking the cooperation of Noro Kageyoshi, a former advisor of the Tanaka Works of the Kamaishi Mine. The Kamaishi Mine Tanaka Steel Works started operation in 1904, and has been operating as an integrated iron and steel plant since 1887.
- ^ Including married women and menBeautiful woman"Contest (in a broader sense than "Miss Contest").
- ^ It is a "competition style" and does not include the ones in which personal play has become large-scale. It is "modern" and does not include extensions of traditional snow play. The same applies below.
- ^ Not only was the event "sponsorship sponsored", but also "CorporationIncluding those that were sponsored.
- ^ It is “sponsored by residents” and does not include corporate sponsorships such as schools.
- ^ The "five continents" in this case areContinental europe,Eurasia,African continent,North America,South AmericaRefers to. In addition, European continentMont BlancClimbed.
- ^ "Japan official recognition" here means "thenJapanese ArmyIt is the argument that December 12th is the day of Japan's first flight even today.
- ^ Kyoko ShiraseMagellan StraitSome sections, including, are not on board. For this reason, Shirase has not achieved the full sail around the world.
- ^ Baekje Daiji is the first government temple under the request of the imperial family, and Kibiike Abandoned Temple in Sakurai City is designated as the temple site. See references below.
- Hisashi Kano “Asukaji and Ikarugaji” (Mitsusada Inoue and Sadaji Kadowaki, “Asuka to Think about the Ancient Ages”, Hirofumi Yoshikawa, 1987), p.115
- Masao Tanabe"Miyakonojo Daiji Daikan Daiji and Yakushiji" (Kano Hisashi, "Ancient Temples for Thinking Ancient", Yoshikawa Hirofumikan, 1999), p.166
- Masafumi Kinoshita “Asuka Phantom Temple, Mystery of Daikandaiji” (Kadokawa Selection 369), Kadokawa Shoten, 2005, p.231.
- Kiyoshi Owaki "Ohgaku/Buddhism/Kanji Soken: Discovering the remains of Baekje Daiji Temple and its significance" p.20, "Weekly Asahi Encyclopedia Japan's National Treasure Separate volume National Treasure and History Journey 1 Asuka no Hoto Tenpei no Hoto", Asahi Shimbun , 1999
- ^ Historical Changes in Building Height (Part XNUMX)-Height and Height of Buildings in Japan- Land Comprehensive Research Spring 2008
- ^ Railway fan October 2011 issue p10
- ^ Showa Mainichi Showa News 12-story building in Umeda, Osaka Mainichi Shimbun. (May 1953, 05)
- ^ Mie Kotsu Co., Ltd. 50th Anniversary Business Promotion Committee, “Ayumi, 50 Years of Mie Kotsu” Mie Kotsu, March 6, 3, 1pp. (From page 302)
- ^ Toshiba Science Museum. “Toshiba Museum of Future Science: Japan's first fluorescent lamp". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ 11th year of the Taisho era, Ministry of Communications Notification No. 332, “Gazette” No. 2871 (March 1922, 3) p1
Wavelength 200-230m (1.3-1.5MHz), Wavelength 1500-1650m (182-200kHz)
- ^ 12th year of the Taisho era, Ministry of Communications Notification No. 708, “Gazette” No. 3209 (March 1923, 4) p14
- ^ 15th year of the Taisho era, Ministry of Communications Notification No. 1986, “Gazette” No. 4247 (March 1926, 10) p19
- ^ Electronic Publishing Timeline (1985-1994),Japan Electronic Publishing Association.. (Viewed December 2010, 12)[Broken link]
- ^ Tomioka Silk Mill World Heritage Evangelist Association "Tomioka Silk Mill Encyclopedia" Joge Shimbun <Silk Country Sosho>, November 2011, 11, p.15
- ^ Masao Sakamoto, Arnold Gtic, Hiroshi Nishito and others,Discovery of Japan's first meteorite crater (Oikeyama crater) - Geological Society of Japan 117th Scientific Congress (2010 Toyama Congress), two:10.14863 / geosocabst.2010.0.188.0
- ^ a b c d "How long has the old-age pension system established by Masayuki Hoshina, the lord of Aizu, established in 3 (1663)?". Reference cooperative database (official website). National Diet Library (September 2010, 3). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b Minamiboso City Tourism Association. “social welfare". Minamiboso resource dictionary (official website). Minamiboso. NovemberBrowse.[Broken link]
- ^ The XNUMXth edition is "Easing" The ancient naturalized Koguryo destroyed Korean home-cooked restaurant "Fly pen"
- ^ "Birth of the first female captain in Japan". Yomiuri Online (Yomiuri Shimbun). (November 2010, 7) NovemberBrowse. [Broken link]
- ^ "Elite Forces JGSDF Edition [Part 1]"Hobby Japan p151 ISBN-4 89425-360-7
- ^ "It is a challenge to the citizens of the prefecture: Futenma Alternative Self-Defense Force shared citizens "discrimination" and protests". Okinawa Times (Okinawa Times). (May 2010, 5) NovemberBrowse. [Broken link]
- ^ a b "Japan's first weather forecast". Bio weather/weather tips (website)IDEA Consultants Co., Ltd. (June 2003). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Although it is simply called "alert" in the laws of modern Japan, in this section that focuses on the entire history of Japan, it is limited to "weather warning based on modern science".
- ^ Reference cooperative database
- ^ The Mitsukoshi kimono store (now Mitsukoshi) is the first department store in Japan to be declared as a department store.[Broken link]
- ^ Company Profile-Beckame Internet
- ^ "(PDF)". Special skill (website) (September 2007, 11). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "What is a trademark?". Trademark registration application .net (official website)Kojima Patent Office. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "History of industrial property rights system". (Official website). Patent Office. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Ibaraki Shimbun Volume "Encyclopedia of Ibaraki Prefecture", Ibaraki Shimbun, October 1981, 10, 8pp. (from page 1099)
- ^ Tsukuba Town History Compilation Special Committee EditionTsukuba TownHistory Vol.” Mayor Tsukuba, Hiroshi Kurata, March 2, 3, 25pp. (From page 697)
- ^ Kuroda Isamu "Birth of Radio Gymnastics" <4>,AOYUMA<Aoyusha Library>, November 1999, 11, pp. 30-11.ISBN 978-4-7872-3165-9.
- ^ Kobukuro New DVD Oricon 1st place certain,Daily Sports, August 2007, 6[Broken link]
- ^ Hebirote reproduction The first Japanese to exceed 1 million times! Yuko "Very happy", Sponichi Annex, October 2014, 2.
- ^ Spitz, "Robinson" MV playback count exceeded 1 million times, BARKS, September 2019, 9 3:12.
- ^ Amatsuki-Amatsuki's "I tried to sing" video, thanks to the fans who are the "driving force" of Japan's first 1 million playback breakthrough activity, ORICON NEWS, November 2021, 3.
- ^ Amatsuki's "Small Love Song", the first Japanese cover song to be played XNUMX million times,Sports report, August 2021, 3.
- ^ Pico Taro "PPAP" is the number one YouTube video player in the world, the first Japanese achievement, Musicman-net, October 2016, 10.
- ^ Pico Taro, “Pen Pineapple Appo Pen” is the number one YouTube viewer in the world. Played over 4 million times, E-TALENTBANK co., Ltd., October 2016, 10.
- ^ The music of ONE OK ROCK has exceeded 1 million views on Spotify. First domestic artist, AV Watch, May 2017, 5.
- ^ ONE OK ROCK “First Japanese artist” Spotify has played over 10 billion times in total, ORICON NEWS, November 2021, 8.
- ^ A feat! "Shape of You" is the first single song to be played over 1 million times on a streaming service in Japan!,Warner Music Japan, August 2019, 2.
- ^ Aimyon, "Marigold" Streaming Tops 1 Million Reproductions for Domestic Artist, Tower Records Online, September 2019, 9.
- ^ Mr. Children "HANABI" Streamed over 1 million times, the first song released in the 00s, Billboard JAPAN, May 2021, 8.
- ^ "Forgotten pianist Chieko Hara shines again before the war". Asahi Shimbun: p. 29. (September 2003, 3)
- ^ "Koda Nobu”. Shinsen Performing Arts Encyclopedia Meiji-Heisei (Kotobank). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Nogizaka46, the first ever live at two venues co-located at the same time. Saito Asuka Center's 2st single universe unveiled & "Zambi Project" started-TOWER RECORDS ONLINE". tower.jp. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ STU48 goes into service 300 people are enthusiastic about Japan's first dedicated theater ship! Tokyo Chunichi Sports (April 2019, 4)
- ^ a b c Japan Broadcasting Corporation (ed.) "Fifty years of broadcasting with Showa" (Japan Broadcasting Corporation, 1977) pp.19-25
- ^ “Fifty Years of Broadcasting Showa” p.16 “Tokyo Broadcasting Station Broadcasting Program First Day”
- ^ a b c d “Fifty Years of Broadcasting with Showa” p.149
- ^ a b Yasuhiro Iyuda, Tetsuya Uetaki, Mineo Tamura, Yoshito Noda, Nobutada Yagi, Yasuo Soson, "Revision and Supplement of Handbook of TV History" (Jijutsusha, 1998) p.14
- ^ "Television History Handbook Revised and Expanded Edition" p.21
- ^ "Television History Handbook Revised and Expanded Edition" p.177
- ^ "Television History Handbook Revised and Expanded Edition" p.172
- ^ “Fifty Years of Broadcasting with Showa” p.31
- ^ "Fifty Years of Broadcasting with Showa" pp.38-39
- ^ Japan Broadcasting Corporation edition "Radio Yearbook Showa 15"p.203
- ^ "Fifty Years of Broadcasting with Showa" pp.228-230
- ^ a b "Fifty Years of Broadcasting with Showa" pp.32-35
- ^ "Fifty Years of Broadcasting with Showa" pp.51-52
- ^ “Fifty Years of Broadcasting with Showa” p.283
- ^ “Fifty Years of Broadcasting with Showa” p.338
- ^ Bunken Forum 2015 Broadcasting 90-year Symposium NHK Broadcasting Culture Research Institute
- ^ "Fifty Years of Broadcasting with Showa" pp.219-220
- ^ "Fifty Years of Broadcasting with Showa" pp.220-221
- ^ Mail order business Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Development Center
- ^ "Fifty Years of Broadcasting with Showa" pp.173-176
- ^ "Television History Handbook Revised and Expanded Edition" p.17
- ^ "Television History Handbook Revised and Expanded Edition" p.165
- ^ a b “Fifty Years of Broadcasting with Showa” p.185-186
- ^ "Television History Handbook Revised and Expanded Edition" (Jiyu Kokusha, 1998) p.22
- ^ "Television History Handbook Revised and Expanded Edition" (Jiyu Kokusha, 1998) p.61
- ^ "Television History Handbook Revised and Expanded Edition" p.103
- ^ "Television History Handbook Revised and Expanded Edition" p.134
- ^ "Fifty Years of Broadcasting with Showa" pp.287-288
- ^ "Television History Handbook Revised and Expanded Edition" p.40
- ^ "Fifty Years of Broadcasting with Showa" pp.305-308
- ^ "Television History Handbook Revised and Expanded Edition" p.66
- ^ "Fifty Years of Broadcasting with Showa" pp.261-262
- ^ "Television History Handbook Revised and Expanded Edition" p.46
- ^ "Television History Handbook Revised and Expanded Edition" p.90
- ^ "Television History Handbook Revised and Expanded Edition" p.13
- ^ "History of Japanese Film Development 1-Activity Photography",Junichiro Tanaka,Chuokoronsha, 1968, p.136-139.
- ^ モロッコ - allcinemaRetrieved May 2009, 11.
- ^ What is a theme park? -Retrieved from Token Corporation, November 2016, 11.
- ^ "The first theme park development, Sanrio Puroland-Open today.". Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun (Nihon Keizai Shimbun): p. 17. (March 1990, 12)
- ^ a b c d "73. The original snow festival is already in the Meiji era-Ichinaka Snow Battle". Kita Ward (Official website). SapporoKitaGovernment office. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "About History-Frequently Asked Questions". Sapporo Snow Festival (official website).Sapporo Snow Festival Executive Committee. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "School overview". (Official website).Otaru City Kitatemiya Elementary School. NovemberBrowse.[Broken link].
- ^ a b c "About the Tokamachi Snow Festival". Tokamachi Snow Festival (official website). Tokamachi Snow Festival Executive Committee. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Why People "Move": Nearly 100% of Domestic Recognition --- 1 Million People Excite Halloween (1/2), Business Media Makoto, updated September 2014, 9 17:07.
- Kobe originated story
- Yokohama is the birthplace - Wayback machine(For archived March 2004, 7)[Broken link]
- Sakai is the beginning of everything
- History story (Nagasaki) - Wayback machine(For archived March 2002, 4)[Broken link]
- Kyoto to Japan first[Broken link]
- Tanegashima is number one
- Ibaraki Information[Broken link]
- Chiman city origin[Broken link]
- Roller coaster No. 1 for anything (historically No. 1!) - Wayback machine(For archived March 2002, 12)[Broken link]