Make bread lovers scream!Niseko's "Okudo Farm Ishigama Bread Studio"'s commitment and 3 popular breads
If you write the contents roughly
People who say "I can't easily go to Niseko" can purchase it at "Kita Kitchen" in Aurora Town, Atsubetsu Ward, and Asahikawa in Sapporo depending on the day of the week.
At the foot of Mt. Yotei, in the middle of Niseko's nature, there is "Okudo Farm Ishigama Bread Studio".A place with only green around ... → Continue reading
This is a community-based reading content surveyed and interviewed by the editorial department of the local media "Domingo" that delivers the "now" of Hokkaido.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Atsubetsu Ward is the smallest ward in the 10 wards of Sapporo City...It is divided into a plain part with an altitude of about 7 m and a hill part with an altitude of about 40 m, and the hill part is geologically.Nozuboro RiverThe north side is called "Nohoro Hills" and the south side is called "Atsubetsu Plateau"..EbetsuとKitahiroshima City"Provincial Natural Park Nopporo Forest ParkWas organized in the suburbs of a large city, which is one of the few in Japan.森林(Plain forest) is left.
See "Chronology of Atsubetsu Ward"
- 1882 (Meiji15 years):Government-run Horonai Railway(Sapporo-Horonai) Opened.
- 1883 (Meiji 16): Yuzo Kasai and others are now in Shiraishi Village.Atsubetsu StationNearby, Kensaburo Nakazawa and othersAtsubetsu EastSettled in.
- 1885 (Meiji 18): Kangoro Azumi and Tetsugoro Komabayashi are present in Shiraishi Village.Oyachi, Kogakuchi Ishimatsu et al. Are nowUeno hood, Yasushi Ishimatsu and Ishitaro Kogakuchi are nowShimonopporo, Atsubetsu-choSettled in.
- 1889 (Meiji 22): Hammer Goro Akimoto is the current in Shiraishi Village.Konopporo, AtsubetsuchoSettled in.
- 1890 (Meiji 23): Ebetsu Highway (Sapporo-Ebetsu, presentNational Route 12Predecessor) Completed.
- 1894 (Meiji 27): A little east of the Atsubetsu RiverAtsubetsu StationOpened.The reading of the station name was changed to "Atsubetsu".
- 1902 (Meiji 35): Shiroishi Village and Kamishiroishi Village merged,Baishi VillageBecomes
- 1909 (Meiji 42): In OtaruKyuemon YamamotoStarted to clear the Yamamoto area.
- 1913 (Taisho2 years): Part of the Onohoro area is in Ebetsu Village (currentlyEbetsu) To Shiroishi Village.
- 1926 (Taisho 15):Oyachi Station, Nopporo Station (currentUenoboro Station) Opened.
- 1944 (Showa19 years):Hokkaido Army Weapons Supply FactoryAtsubetsu ammunition storage set up (relocation completed in 1969).
- 1950 (25): With Shiroishi VillageSapporoMerged.Sapporo City Hall Shiroishi Branch Atsubetsu Branch opened.
- 1958 (Showa 33): Hibarigaoka housing complex construction started (completed in 1966).
- 1962 (Showa 37): Construction of Shimonopporo No. 1 housing complex (currently Aoba-cho housing complex) started (completed in 1968).Hokusei Gakuen UniversityOpening school.
- 1967 (Showa 42): Construction of Shimonopporo No. 2 housing complex started (completed in 1981).
- 1968 (43): Nopporo Forest Park is designated as a prefectural park (Provincial Natural Park Nopporo Forest Park).Construction of Shimonopporo No. 3 housing complex (currently Momijidai housing complex) started (completed in 1980).
- 1970 (Showa 45):Hokkaido Centennial Monumentcarry out.
- 1971 (Showa 46): Hokkaido Pioneer Memorial Hall opened (renewed in 2015,Hokkaido MuseumRenamed).
- 1972 (Showa 47): Sapporo CityGovernment-designated cityAnd the administrative district system was enforced.Shiroishi WardWill be. Formulated "Atsubetsu Subcenter Development Basic Plan".
- 1973 (48): Relocated the Atsubetsu branch office in Shiroishi Ward.Shin-Sapporo StationOpened.Chitose Line(Kitahiroshima-Shiraishi) Double track.
- 1974 (49): Shiraishi Cycling Road (current)Hokkaido Road No. 1148 Sapporo Keiba Bicycle Road Line) Opened (in 2004)Kitahiroshima CityIn 2008, the nickname of the Atsubetsu section was changed to "Yodamari Road").Nango-doriAll lines are open.
- 1976 (51): Sapporo City Atsubetsu Heated Pool opened (moved to the current location in 2004).Sapporo Municipal Subway Tozai Line(Kotomi-Shiraishi) Opened.
- 1977 (Showa 52):Sunpiazza Shopping Centeropen.
- 1979 (Showa 54):Hokkaido Expressway(Kitahiroshima-Otani) Opened.
- 1980 (55): Megmilk Snow Brand Skate Center opened (closed in 2001).
- 1981 (56): Shiroishi Ward Gymnasium, Sapporo (currentlySapporo City Atsubetsu Ward Gymnasium) Opening.Sapporo Youth Science MuseumOpening.
- 1982 (Showa 57):Oyachi Bus TerminalOpened.Subway Tozai LineShin-Sapporo StationStretched to.Sunpiazza Aquariumopen.
- 1983 (Showa 58):Hokkaido settlement villageopen.
- 1984 (Showa 59):Shinrinkouen StationOpened.
- 1986 (Showa 61):Sapporo Electronics Centeropen.
- 1987 (62): Sapporo City No. 2 Shiroishi Kumin Center (currently Sapporo City Atsubetsu Kumin Center) and Sapporo City Atsubetsu Library opened.Sapporo Atsubetsu Park Stadiumcarry out.
- 1989 (HeiseiFirst year): Divided from Shiroishi Ward and becomes Atsubetsu Ward.
- 1990 (Heisei 2 years): New Sapporo Station Terminal Building North Building (Duo-1)open,Shin-Sapporo Bus TerminalOpened.
- 1992 (Heisei 4 years): New Sapporo Station Terminal Building South Building (Duo-2)open.
- 1996 (Heisei 8 years): Opened the Civil Engineering Center in Atsubetsu-ku, Sapporo.
- 2009 (21): Sapporo City Reuse Plaza opened.Produced a song "Let's meet here again" with the image of Atsubetsu.
- 2013 (25): All lines of Oyachiekimaedori opened.
- 2015 (27): Formulated "Shin-Sapporo Station Area Town Development Plan".
- 1990 112,623
- 1995 122,738
- 2000 127,718
- 2005 129,720
- 2010 128,492
- 2015 127,767
- National agency
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Hokkaido Labor BureauSapporo East Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Independent administrative agencies, special corporations, etc.
- Regional Medical Function Promotion OrganizationSapporo Hokushin Hospital
- Health care center
- Japan Pension ServiceNew Sapporo Pension Office
- East Japan ExpresswayHokkaido branch
- Sapporo City Atsubetsu Ward Citizens Center
- Sapporo City Atsubetsu Health Center (inside Atsubetsu Ward Office)
- Sapporo City Atsubetsu Ward Civil Engineering Center
- Sapporo City Atsubetsu Nishi District Center
- Sapporo City Atsubetsu Minami District Center (inside Uenohoro Elementary School)
- Sapporo City Eastern City Tax Office (Sapporo City Transportation Bureau)
- Sapporo City Atsubetsu Elderly Welfare Center
- Sapporo Electronics Center
- Ai Work Atsubetsu (Atsubetsu Ward Office)
- Sapporo City Transportation Bureau
- Sapporo City Waterworks BureauSouthern Waterworks Center Atsubetsu Branch
- Sapporo City Atsubetsu Water Reclamation Plaza
- Sapporo City Atsubetsu Sewage Sewage Compost Factory
- Sapporo City Reuse Plaza
- Sapporo City Atsubetsu District Recycling Center (inside Reuse Plaza)
- Yamamoto processing plant
- Sapporo Youth Science Museum
- Sunpiazza Aquarium
- Sunpiazza Theater
- Hokkaido Museum
- Hokkaido settlement village
- Sapporo City Atsubetsu Library
- Hokkaido Police HeadquartersHighway traffic police force
- Atsubetsu Police Station-Atsetsu Excellent Driver License Renewal Center
- Shinano police box, forest park police box, Hibarigaoka police box, Ueno hood police box, Shin Sapporo police box, Momijidai police box
- Sapporo City Fire DepartmentAtsubetsu Fire Department
- Atsubetsu Nishi branch office, Momijidai branch office
See "Medical Institution List (Atsubetsu Ward)"
- Atsubetsu Otolaryngology Hospital
- Ohyachi Hospital
- Memorial To Hospital
- Sakuradai Asuka Hospital
- Sapporo Tokushukai Hospital
- Sapporo Hibarigaoka Hospital
- Shinsapporo Cardiovascular Hospital
- Shinsapporo Orthopedic Hospital
- Shinsapporo Seiryo Hospital
- Shinsapporo Neurosurgical Hospital
- Shinsapporo Paulo Hospital
- Shin Sapporo Howakai Hospital
- Regional Medical Function Promotion Organization Sapporo Hokushin Hospital(JCHO Sapporo Hokushin Hospital)
- Hokuou Hospital
Community broadcasting station
- BIPSC(RADIO TXT FM Drama City)
- Sapporo Gakuin UniversityShin Sapporo Campus
- Hokusei Gakuen University
- Hokusei Gakuen University Junior College
- Seijo UniversitySapporo Learning Center
- Sapporo Nursing and Medical College
- Hokkaido Sapporo Keisei High School
- Hokkaido Sapporo Higashi Commercial High School
- Hokkaido Sapporo Atsubetsu High School
Junior high school
- Sapporo City Shinano Junior High School
- Sapporo City Momijidai Junior High School
- Sapporo City Momijidaiminami Junior High School
- Sapporo Municipal Aoba Junior High School
- Sapporo City Atsubetsu Junior High School
- Sapporo Municipal Atsubetsu Minami Junior High School
- Sapporo Municipal Uenohoro Junior High School
- Sapporo Municipal Atsubetsu Kita Junior High School
- Seisa Momiji Junior High School
- Sapporo Municipal Shinano Elementary School
- Sapporo Municipal Onohoro Elementary School
- Sapporo Municipal Shinsapporo Wakaba Elementary School
- Sapporo Municipal Kyoei Elementary School
- Sapporo Municipal Hibarigaoka Elementary School
- Sapporo City Atsubetsunishi Elementary School
- Sapporo City Atsubetsu Kita Elementary School
- Sapporo City Oyachihigashi Elementary School
- Sapporo Municipal Atsubetsu Elementary School
- Sapporo Municipal Atsubetsu Higashi Elementary School
- Sapporo Municipal Momijinooka Elementary School
- Sapporo Municipal Momijinomori Elementary School
- Sapporo Municipal Nohoronooka Elementary School
Authorized child institution
- Kindergarten cooperation type certified child institution Hibarigaoka Myojo kindergarten
- Certified Children's Garden Momijidai Kindergarten
- Certified Children's Garden Ichii Kindergarten / Nursery School
- Certified Children's Garden Oyachi
- Certified Children's Garden Shinsapporo Kindergarten / Nursery School
- Certified Children's Garden Sakuradai Ichii Kindergarten / Nursery School
- Certified Children's Garden Sapporo Aoba Kindergarten
- Certified Children's Garden Atsubetsu Sakuraki Nursery School
- Sapporo Municipal Atsubetsu Kindergarten
- Hokko Kindergarten
- Atsubetsu Kindergarten
- Sapporo Mizuho Kindergarten
- Rainbow Forest Catholic Kindergarten
- 2nd Atsubetsu Kindergarten
Licensed nursery school
- Magokoro nursery school
- Hibarigaoka Nursery School
- Aoba Kosho Nursery School
- Momiji Taipei Nursery School
- Atsubetsu Mutual Prosperity Nursery School
- Momijidaiminami Nursery School
- Sapporo collaborative nursery school
- Atsubetsu Komakusa Nursery School
- Atsubetsu Nishi Nursery School
- Sapporo Wanpakukan
- Shinsapporotomato Nursery School
- Atsubetsu Moegi Nursery School
- Atsubetsu Sakuraki Nursery School
Economic and industrial
- Sapporo Techno Park
- Atsubetsu District Light Industrial Park
- Atsetsu District No. 2 Light Industrial Park
- Sapporo City Agricultural Cooperative(JA Sapporo) Atsubetsu Branch
- Hokkaido Transport Group(Hokkaido Transportation Business Association)
- Hokkaido Software Business Cooperative
- Hokkaido Chikren Agricultural Cooperative Association
- Hokkaido Chinese Food Life Sanitation Association
- Shopping center
- Momijidai Shopping Center
- Sapporo Subcenter Development Corporation
- Atsubetsu store
- CAPO (Capo Oyachi)
- Central leasing system
- Sapporo Hibarigaoka Town Plaza
- Supermarket discount store
- Atsubetsu Higashi 2nd store
- Central store (inside Momijidai Shopping Center)
- Atsubetsu 5 store
- Momijidai store
- Shin-Sapporo store
- AEON Hokkaido(AEON group）
- Maxvalu Atsubetsu store
- Maxvalu Atsubetsu East Store
- Food Center Shinrinkoen
- My Basket Atsubetsu Chuo 2-jo 4-chome store
- Ralls(Arcs group）
- Super Arcs East (in Sapporo Hibarigaoka Town Plaza)
- Toko store(Arks Group)
- Oyachi store (Capo Oyachi)
- Consumers' Co-op Sapporo
- Hibarigaoka store
- Otsuki ingredients
- C & C Carrot New Sapporo Store
- Wholesale superShin Sapporo store
- Trial company
- Supercenter Trial Atsubetsu
- Kobe Bussan
- Gyomu Super Uenohoro
- Business supermarket Atsubetsu west store
- North Pacific BankAtsubetsu Central Branch / Momijidai Branch, Otani Branch, Hiraoka Park Branch, Forest Park Branch
- Hokkaido BankHiraoka Park Branch, New Sapporo Branch, Otaniji Branch
- Cooperative financial institution
- Hokkaido Shinkin BankShin-Sapporo Branch
- Sorachi Shinkin BankAtsubetsu branch
- Beimen Shinkin BankAtsubetsunishi Branch
- Hokuo Credit UnionAtsubetsu branch
- JA Bank Hokkaido (Hokkaido Credit Agricultural Cooperative Federation) JA Sapporo Atsubetsu Branch
- Atsubetsu Post Office(Collection and delivery station)
- Yamato TransportSapporo branch office
- Sapporo Atsubetsu West Center / Sapporo Atsubetsu East Center
- Atsubetsu Central Center
- Sagawa ExpressSapporo Sales Office, Hokkaido Aviation Sales Office (Location is Shiroishi Ward)
- Nippon ExpressSapporo Branch Sapporo Automobile Office (Location is Shiroishi Ward)
- Hokkaido passenger railway(JR Hokkaido) (Specific city area）
- Sapporo City Transportation Bureau East depot
Long time agoSapporo City Transportation BureauIs the bus route (Sapporo City Bus) Was operated, but the route was gradually transferred to a private company, and it was abolished in 2004 (Heisei 16).
- Bus terminal
- Transit Bus
- Airport bus
- Hokuto Kotsu
- Hokkaido Central Bus
- Express Bus
- Donan Bus
- Hokkaido Central Bus
- Shared transportation (Hokkaido Transport Group）
- Sapporo Transportation (Hokkaido Transportation Group)
- General national road
- Main local road(Main roads / main city roads)
- General road
- Hokkaido Road No. 325 Atsubetsu Stop Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 341 Makomanai Fee Sapporo Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 626 Higashiganrai Ebetsu Line
- Hokkaido Road 814 Takino Ueno Horo Bicycle Road Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 864 Cannabis East Ganrai Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 1138 Atsubetsu Hiraoka Line
- Hokkaido Road No. 1148 Sapporo Keiba Bicycle Road Line(Hidamari Road)
See "Cultural Properties in Sapporo"
- Country designation
- Important cultural property
- Former Development Agency Industrial Bureau Government Building- Hokkaido settlement village
- Shin-Sapporo Fukutoshin
- Konopporo Youth Campground
- Provincial Natural Park Nopporo Forest Park
- Snow Brand Seedling
- Snow Brand Seed Gardening Center
- Memorial Hall for the Birth of Snow Brand Butter
- Former Treasurer
- Sapporo Keiba Bicycle Road Line(Hidamari Road)
Festivals and events
- New Sapporo Winter Festival (January)
- Atsubetsu Hana Festa (held in spring and autumn)
- Yume Ichiba Atsubetsu (held once a month from May to October)
- Sakuradai Summer Festival (July)
- Atsubetsu Ward Festival (July)
- Momijidai Summer Festival (August)
- Aoba Town Summer Festival (August)
- Autumn Hometown Festival (September)
- Atsubetsu Ward Sports Challenge (October)
Order of the Japanese syllabary
- Koji Kato(Dragonflymember)
- Ren Kudo(host)
- Noritaka Sakamoto(Former gymnast)
- Yasushi Sudo(Movie producer)
- Hiroshi Sugawara(Film director)
- Haruka Takahashi(Voice actor)
- Hiroyuki Furuta(Professional soccer player)
- Honda Taira(politician)
- Akihisa Muramoto (actor)
- Daiki Yamamoto(Pro baseball player)
- Koyata Washida(philosopher)
- ^ a b c "Current status and history of Atsubetsu Ward". Atsubetsu-ku, Sapporo. October 2018th, 2Browse.
- ^ "Chronology of Atsubetsu Ward". Atsubetsu-ku, Sapporo. October 2018th, 2Browse.
- ^ "Megmilk Snow Brand closed at the end of the month * Citizens' ice hockey practice area shortage * Sapporo city". Photo Hokkaido (Doshin Photo Database). Hokkaido Shimbun (September 2001, 9). October 2017th, 2Browse.
- ^ "A song inspired by Atsubetsu". Atsubetsu-ku, Sapporo. October 2018th, 2Browse.
- ^ "Medical institution list (Atsubetsu Ward)". Sapporo. October 2018th, 2Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m "Choose a kindergarten in Atsubetsu Ward”. Sapporo City Private Kindergarten Association. October 2018th, 2Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m "Licensed nursery school (Atsubetsu Ward)". Sapporo. October 2018th, 2Browse.
- ^ Atsubetsu Sales Office, Sapporo Sales Office, Naganuma Sales Office operate routes in the ward
- ^ In the wardShiraishi Sales Office,Hiraoka Sales Office,Omagari Sales Office,Nishioka Sales Office,Ebetsu Sales OfficeOperates the route
- ^ "Cultural assets in Sapporo city (search by location)". Sapporo. October 2018th, 2Browse.