Full of fruits! FamilyMart releases "5 kinds of mixed fruit sandwiches"
If you write the contents roughly
FamilyMart will continue to expand its fruit sandwich lineup.
FamilyMart will release "9 kinds of mixed fruit sandwiches" (21 yen) on September 5st.This time, Fami ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
FamilyMart(FamilyMart)JapanOf originconvenience store (CVS).Known as "Famima".Here, we specialize in describing FamilyMart as a store brand, and for the corporation itself.FamilyMart (company)Described in.
1973 ,Saison Group(Formerly Saison Group)General supermarket(GMS) Has been in charge of businessSeiyu Store Co., Ltd.(CurrentJoint company Seiyu)ButSaitamaSayamaOpened a CVS experimental store inside.1976 Named the CVS business as FamilyMartFCRecruitment of owners started. In 1978ChibaFunabashiThe first FC store will open within. And in 1, became independent from Seiyu Store Co., Ltd. (then)Familymart Inc.Was established. About 100 employees were all from Seiyu Store.. Since the store was very small, he has been focusing on developing an ordering system, and in 1980 Seibu Information Center (currently:Saison Information Systems),FujitsuWas built withOnline systemA family line that is up and running.. In December 1987,Saison GroupAs the fifth company to go publicTSE First SectionListed on the market (changed to the first section in 1989).
Saison GroupWas the president ofSeiji TsutsumiInitially, the intention was to “do not enter the convenience store business because it is not possible to crush small businesses,” but it is said that the convenience store business has been pushed forward by the internal boost.
At the time of establishment, FamilyMart emphasized the originality of the store at the owner's discretion, such as allowing the name of the store prior to its membership to be added and allowing the purchase of products from other companies in the same industry.
FamilyMart is a partnership with leading local companiesJoint ventureTake responsibility for sales, Actively promoting the area franchise underpinnedBubble economyContinued to grow steadily after the collapseIn the mid-1990sSeven-Eleven,LawsonIt was the third largest in the industry after.
米 国Unlike Seven-Eleven, etc., which was launched in partnership with a company, we developed our own chain system.Since it launched the CVS business, it has no restrictions on the expansion of its sales area, and has been relatively early in joint ventures with local companies in Asian countries. Previously not CVSFranchiseHe was also developing a new business format.
It was the parent company in 1994Seiyu OfNon-bankWas a subsidiaryTokyo City FinanceIn order to generate liquidation funds for the reconstruction of, the release of Famima shares owned by Seiyu to overseas funds etc., and in February 1998,Noriyuki WatanabeFrom President Seiyu (at that time)Uichiro NiwaITOCHU CorporationRequested Vice President (at that time) to purchase Famima stock, ITOCHU accepted it. Seiyu sells Famima shares to Family Corporation, a group company of the same companyTransferThen Seiyu retired from Famima's management.. Currently belongs to the ITOCHU Group, and is engaged in business with the cooperation of ITOCHU Corporation such as advice and support for the product supply system... Former president of the first corporationShoichiro OkiIncluding the Seiyu subsidiary era, all the former presidents of the old corporation were from the same company (the first corporation changed the company name,Uni Family Mart HoldingsInherited this flow. The current corporation may have been temporarily enrolled in ITOCHU even if the company name was changed to FamilyMartTakashi SawadaWas just appointed, there is no president dispatched from ITOCHU). Even after becoming a member of the ITOCHU Group,MujiOld saleSaison GroupCertain relationships with constituent companies were maintainedHowever, sales ended on January 2019, 1. Also, the former Saison GroupSeibu GroupIt is the one that has been split fromSeibu HoldingsBothSeibu RailwayIn partnership with Seibu Line, the convenience store business in the stationTOMONYThere is a certain relationship such as developing (Tomony).
2007 May 7First in the convenience store industryiD, Edy (current:Rakuten Edy) The shared terminal can now be used. The convenience stores that Edy can use at all stores are oldam / pm, OldCircle K Thanks,Poplar groupThe fourth company after.
In addition, the product priceCredit cardPayment with is a FamilyMart membership card for a long timeFamima T CardOnly possible, but2011 (23)May 11We changed the system so that credit cards issued by other companies can be used. The "TSUTAYA W Card" issued by Famima Credit (issuer of Famima T Card) can also be used at Famima stores after November 2011, 11.[Note 1].. As mentioned earlier, you can use electronic money iD or Rakuten Edy to make payments, so use a credit card with an iD function, an iD linked to a credit card, or Rakuten Edy charged with a credit card. So any credit card issued by any company could be used practically.
In the past, the logo was a pop-like font and used the symbol mark called "Smile Star and Sun" using the sun and stars,1992 (Paul's design is1998 Changed to the current logo mark (however, "Smile Star and Sun" is still affixed to the window next to the entrance[Note 2]). The current logo isDentsuとSusumu HaradaIt was designed by and has undergone a minor change during the integration with Uni in 2016.
2015 March 3th, in the same industryCircle K,thanksOperated in JapanTokai regionBased onUNY Group HoldingsAnnounced that it will start discussions with, Next day2016 On January 1, "The company was merged with UNY Group HD on September 27, the same year.Absorption mergerdo itHolding company"Uni Family Mart HoldingsCo., Ltd., the CVS business will be transferred to Circle K Sunkus by absorption-type split, and the company name of Circle K Sunkus will be changed to FamilyMart. From there, over the course of three years, the stores in Circle K and Sunkus will be sequentially switched to Famima. Was announced.. With this integration, FamilyMart's FamilyMart,Circle K,thanksThe total number of stores of these three brands is close to 3, which isSeven-Eleven JapanOne of Japan's largest convenience store chain groups will be born. Before that, FamilyMartam / pmIn addition, the Tokai region is the ground CVS on March 2015, 3Cocostore OfAcquisitionIt is also said that the final adjustment was made for, Invested 10 billion yen and acquired all shares of Cocostore, making it a wholly owned subsidiary.. Cocostore was merged with Famima on December 12st.DissolutionNextEstablished "Cocosta Business and Integration Headquarters" in Famima. Also,Every OneThe name of the store is by August 2016, 8, just before the merger with Circle K Sunkus.CocostoreBy October 10st of the same yearMitsuurokoExcept for the transfer, it was converted to "Family Mart" and the official website was closed.. As of September 2019, 9, FamilyMart willUni Family Mart HoldingsAfter being merged into the company, UNY FamilyMart Holdings changed its company name to "FamilyMartChange to ".
Most stores are open 24 hours a day,Kintetsu,JR KyushuShops on the station premises, which connect franchises with others, university campuses, corporate in-store shops, etc. do not open all day, but operate for a limited time.
In addition, there are some that operate as Tobu shops. (Becomes a Tobu Group from 2012)
- 1972 (Showa47) September-CorporationSeiyu Store(CurrentSeiyu) Has set up a small store manager in the in-house planning room.
- 1973 (Showa 48) September-As an experimental storeSaitamaSayamaOpened the first Sayama store (now Iriso store) in Mizuno..
- 1975 (Showa 50) May-Fourth experimental store opens in Kiyose, Tokyo (Akitsu store)
- 1976 (51) --Named the store name FamilyMart and started recruiting franchise owners.
- September-corporationSeiyu StoreEstablished FamilyMart Division within the company.
- April-Start the business by changing the first experimental store to a franchise store.
- August-Open CallFranchiseThe first store, Daikaku Sanzan store (Chiba PrefectureFunabashi)Opened (opposite the current Funabashi Miyama XNUMXchome store)
- 1980 (55) April-Ordering system (Family Line) with computer and ordering ledger with bar code started operation
- 1981 (56)
- 1987 (62) February-Achieved 2 stores in Japan.
- 1988 (63)-Started expansion into Taiwan.
- 1992 (4) April-Change the current logo from Smile Star and Sun.
- 1995 (7) June-Start of new business format "FALICO" for small liquor stores.
- 1997 (9)
- 1998 (10)
- 1999 (11)
- 2000 (12)
- 2001 (13)
- 2002 (14)May 5 -Launch of Yupi Card service at some stores in Tokyo.
- 2003 (15)May 12 -Matsuyama Sanbancho XNUMX-chome store opened,EhimeStarted opening stores.
- May 3 -Opened Minamiokisu store,TokushimaStarted opening stores.
- May 6 ――We took over 17 stores in Hyogo and Tottori prefectures from Hyogo Seiko Mart, opened Hakuto Kaigan store, and started opening stores in Tottori prefecture.
- May 9 -Started developing Famima Card.
- May 9 - ShikokuCompletion of Kagawa General Center as a logistics base for the district.
- May 9 -JROmiya Station~Urawa StationBetween 25 storesShinagawa StationAt the Konan Exit store,Suica Shopping ServiceIntroduced earlier.
- May 10 -Opened Kochi Minami Harimaya-cho store,KochiStarted opening stores.
- May 5 -Opened Matsue Eshima Ohashi store and opened a store in Shimane Prefecture.
- May 5 -Opened Suwa Minami Inter Store and opened a store in Nagano Prefecture.
- May 6 -Started handling Kuroneko Mail.
- May 8 -Started opening stores in Niigata Prefecture.
- May 10 -Yamato Transport's "Takkyubin Same-Day Service" service started at 477 stores in Iwate, Yamagata, Miyagi, Fukushima, and Niigata prefectures.
- May 10 -Started handling Suica payments at 23 stores in 221 wards.
- May 12 -Opened the Akita Goshonoyu Main Store and opened a store in Akita Prefecture.
- 2006 (18)
- May 7 -All storesiDAnd Edy (present:Rakuten Edy) Is introduced.
- 7 month - Capital AreaandNiigataAll stores inTohoku regionSome ofJR EastIn stores along the line,Suica Shopping ServiceIntroduced.
- May 11 - Tea pointAffiliated with.
- May 12 -Some stores in Osaka (JRMinamitanabe StationTo the previous store)ICOCA electronic moneyWas introduced on a trial basis.
- May 3 -Introduced Kitaca electronic money to approximately 30 stores in the Sapporo area along the JR Hokkaido line.
- May 5 -JR West area Kansai 2 prefectures and stores in Okayama and Hiroshima areas (initially about 4 stores, some stores only)ICOCAIntroduced electronic money.
- May 10 -Introduced electronic money "WAON" developed by Aeon to all stores (Seibu Railway(Except for "TOMONY" which is co-developed with).
- 2010 (22)May 6 -At all stores in Fukuoka and some stores in Saga,SUGOCAAdd electronic money.
- May 3 -JR TokaiTOICAElectronic money is introduced at a total of 118 stores in parts of Aichi, Gifu, Mie and Shizuoka prefectures.
- May 6 -Started converting from some am/pm stores in Kansai area to Family Mart.
- May 7 - Kinki Nippon RailwayAgres to convert 6 am / pm stores operated in the station to FamilyMart.
- May 11 -Opened the flagship shop "Family Mart Daikanyama Store" of the Adult Convenience Store Research Institute.
- May 11 -JCB, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club can be used at FamilyMarts nationwide.
- May 12 - am / pmClosed all stores and switched to FamilyMart.
- 2012 (24)
- May 3 -Announced conversion of Kinki Nippon Railway station shop to Family Mart.
- May 4 -Started opening a store in the Philippines.
- May 10 -Opening a total of 4 stores on the same day in Nakano-ku, Tokyo, etc., in the Japanese CVS industrySeven-Eleven Japan,LawsonAchieved 3 stores in Japan, the third company after.
- May 7 -In addition to raising the rate of T points per point to 1 yen (tax included, before discount), we introduced the first rank-up service "Famirank" as a major convenience store chain..
- May 7 -"Maid Ookini CafeteriaTo developFujio food systemA convenience store jointly with (Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture)Cafeteria"Family Mart + Maid Ookini Shokudo Higashiikebukuro XNUMX-chome Store" opened.
- May 8 - Daiichi Kosho(Shinagawa) And CVSKaraoke boxOpened "Family Mart + Karaoke DAM Matsudo Sakaemachi Nishi XNUMX-chome Store", an integrated store.
- May 8 - Yamaguchi Ube CityFirst store opened in.
- May 8 -"Food supermarketIzumiya(Osaka) And a joint store, FamilyMart × Izumiya Teradacho Higashi.
- May 9 - Yamaguchi PrefectureSanyo OnodaFirst store opened in.
- May 9 -Azumino General Center (Nagano PrefectureAzumino) Start of operation.
- May 10 -Okinawa Family Mart opens a store on Ishigaki Island.
- May 10 -As the first integrated shop of Shonan Yakuhin, "Family Mart +Shonan PharmaceuticalHonmachi pharmacy store" (KanagawaFujisawa) Opened.
- May 10 -"Food supermarketKasumi(IbarakiTsukuba City) And a joint store, FamilyMart + Kamiaoki store.
- May 4 - Japan ATMIn partnership with, Famima!!Supia towerOpened the first "bank procedure window" in the store.
- May 7 - Sendai City Transportation BureauOperated bySendai City Subway Namboku Line OfSendai Station3 stores installed on the premises etc. have been converted to FamilyMart and started business.
- August 11- TSUTAYAFamilyMart TSUTAYA Nagao store, which is the first integrated store based on a comprehensive partnership agreement withOsakaHirakata) Opened.
- August 11- Self checkoutIntroduction of.
- August 4- MalaysiaWith QL Resources, a food processing company inlicenseAnnounced to conclude a contract and start deployment in the country.
- August 4- JA ZennoThe first integrated store with a large-scale agricultural direct sales store inEhimeToon CityOpen to.
- August 8- Every OneClosed all stores, switched to FamilyMart.
- September 9-Change of management body (from the first family mart)2nd generation/Family MartThe logo mark has been changed for the first time in 24 years in accordance with ()), and there is a small white between the conventional green and light blue.
- August 10- CocostoreClosed all stores and switched to FamilyMart[Note 3].
- May 3 --As a new formatCoin laundry OfFamilyMart Laundry(Famima Laundry) Opened, Will be added to or integrated with a convenience store.
- May 4 - Electronic moneyunikoStart using.
- August 11- Circle KとthanksClosed all stores and switched to FamilyMart. At the time of business integration, it was planned to be abolished by February 2019, but it is possible that it may be pushed ahead of the plan.However, due to strong sales at the converted stores, the parent company, Uni Family Mart Holdings Co., Ltd., announced in April 2017 that it will be pushed forward by about half a year in the medium-term management plan... However, it was revised downward by 4 months in the news release on April 19th..
- May 1 - MujiNo longer available.
- May 9 -Operating company reorganized (2nd generation) from FamilyMart(3rd generation) FamilyMart(Former: First Family Mart).
- May 11 -While discussing the issue of 24-hour business review, establish a policy to allow business owners to shorten business hours (shorter hours) in principle if they wish.
- May 11 - Rakuten points-d pointStarted handling.. As a result, the former Circle K and Sunkus stores have switched to T-points due to the business integration with FamilyMart and have changed brands., Will be compatible with Rakuten points for the first time in about two years.
- 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa)
- 2021 (3nd year of Reiwa)
Since its founding, shirt-type uniforms have not been established for a long time, and it is known that it has adopted a policy of wearing only predetermined aprons for individual plain clothes. From the 3st generation to the 4rd generation, the apron is "plain clothes + apron", and from the XNUMXth generation, it is the same shirt type as other convenience stores.
- First generation (apron)-August 1978-October 8. A dark blue jeans-type apron, with a red smiley mark and a yellow star drawn in the center of the chest, and the word "Family Mart" in red below it.
- 2nd generation (apron)-November 1982-June 11. There are two types, viridian green and orange. Viridian green is for men and orange is for women. The outline of "Family Mart" is written on the chest. The smile mark and the star were drawn large.
- 3th generation (apron)-July 1990-December 7. There are two types, viridian green and red. Viridian green is for men and red is for women. The smile mark and star design were abolished, and there was only an outline of "Family Mart" on the chest.
- 4th generation (shirt)-January 2000-May 1. There are two types, one is light blue/white/green and the other is orange/white/green. The upper light blue is for men, and the orange one is for women. From this generation, it changed to the shirt type similar to other convenience stores, and the men's uniform of this generation had a design that imitated the current signboard color.
- 5th generation (shirts and polo shirts)-June 2005-6. A black work wear shirt.Registered sellerA special uniform was also prepared, and the item for registered sellers was the same type of blue. Separately, a black short-sleeved polo shirt was introduced for the first time for summer use, and it is still used as of 2018, but it is up to the store to decide whether or not to introduce it.
- 6th generation (shirt)-2016 to present. A shirt type with a color that mixes gray and navy blue, and the central zipper is blue. Originally long sleeves, but the part beyond the elbow is a fastener that can be separated. Shops that do not use the polo shirt type, which is one of the 05th generation uniforms, use short-sleeved shirts with their elbows and tips removed as summer clothes.
In addition, there are cases where overseas stores use uniforms with a different design from Japan.
Store development in Japan
There are stores in all prefectures of JapanAgain in 2016Circle K ThanksDue to the management integration,2019 3nd in the industry with 16,619 stores as of the end of March..No. 1 in Iwate prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture, Fukui prefecture, Aichi prefecture, Gifu prefecture, Mie prefecture, Osaka prefecture, Nara prefecture, Ehime prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture, Okinawa prefecture.
In Japan, the area franchiseeSouth Kyushu Family MartHas 315 stores,Okinawa Family MartIs a franchisee from the am/pm era in addition to 221 storesJR Kyushu RetailThere are 117 stores.[Source required]2016 Until then, he ran FamilyMart in Hokkaido,Hokkaido Family Mart TheSeicomartCo., Ltd., a subsidiary ofMaruyo Nishio(Current:Seiko Fresh Foods) Was segregated from Seiko Mart because it was established as a joint venture with[Note 4].[Original research?]
In addition, Minamikyushu Family Mart is the number one store in the Kagoshima area. Even within the area, there are many competing stores within a short distance, so we are implementing a number of differentiating strategies ahead of the main body.[Source required]
In addition to this, there are blank areas in some areas,IwamiThere are no stores on the Sea of Japan side in the region or Yamaguchi Prefecture, and in Kochi Prefecture as well.KochiOpened only in Chubu, in Niigata PrefectureItoigawaThere is only one store in the Takada area in Joetsu City, and no store in the center of Joetsu City.[Source required]
Highwayservice area-Parking areaActively opening stores, the number of highway stores nationwide has reached 50, and FamilyMart holds the top share on highways. In addition, stores on expressways and general toll roads are the same as other convenience stores.Drunk drivingNo alcohol is sold for prevention.[Source required]
- Now[When?]Japan's northernmost store: Takigawa Koganecho store (Takigawa City, Hokkaido)
- Now[When?]Eastmost store in Japan: Akabira store (Akahira city, Hokkaido)
- Now[When?]Westernmost store in Japan: Makira Ishigaki store (Ishigaki, Okinawa)
- Now[When?]Japan's southernmost store: Ishigaki Yashima store (Ishigaki, Okinawa)
Ahead of other major chains,Lack of laborWe continue to review our work and rules to alleviate problems and reduce the burden of part-time jobs. XNUMX% of promotional materialsAbolishes POS cashier button for the first time in major CVS in August 2017, April 2018, the first major CVS chain to abolish inspection (actually selectable by store)In June 2018, the clothing standards were relaxed.Brown hairBut OK, abolish "Please come again" greetingIntroduces New Coffee Machine Directly Connected to Water Supply/Drainage in September 2018Announces extension of sales dates for side dishes to reduce opportunity loss and waste loss, In January 2019Self checkoutAnnounced the introduction of 1,000 unitsIn August 2019, we will extend the sales time of Chinese buns and oden by 8 hour to reduce waste lossAnnounces range-up odenEfforts are underway to improve the workability of staff. For time-saving and labor-saving experiments, time-saving sales experiments for up to 700 stores,Face recognitionLabor-saving store development byEtc. are underway.
The image colors used on store signs are green, white, and blue.[Note 6]Combination of. In many stores, for visitor notificationchimeAs from the former Matsushita Electric Works eraPanasonic Electric Works(Current:Panasonic) Melody sign made by is adopted.
Most stores are named “Family Mart”, but as a recent store format, from October 2003, the store design and product lineup have been changed within the specific facility according to the concept of that facility.Famima!!There are stores (mainly in Kanto and Kansai). Also,West Japan Expressway20 stores in the (NEXCO West Japan) area (Chugoku, Shikoku, Kyushu)Re SPOT'' is used, but this store group will beWest Japan Expressway Service HoldingsHas expired the franchise contract,Seven-ElevenHas been revealed to be rebranded to.
Seibu RailwayStation premises store "TOMONYIs a store based on a business tie-up between Seibu Railway and FamilyMart. Also, from September 2012,Osaka Metro ServiceIn partnership withOsaka Municipal SubwayStations in the southern part of the city (Honcho Station"Ekifami" was developed by converting some stores that were located inpoplar, But the franchise contract has ended in March 2017.[Note 7].
Kinki Nippon RailwaySince (Kintetsu) was an am/pm area franchisee (am/pm Kintetsu), am/pm was deployed along the line. am/pm KintetsuKappa CreateIt became out of affiliated (am/pm Kansai) due to the transfer toKintetsu Retail ServiceEntrusted to). The am/pm stores that Kintetsu was operating were converted to Family Mart due to the absorption of am/pm to Family Mart.[Note 8]Will be converted to Family Mart (nicknamed "Kintetsu Ekifami").
The Nagoya Railroad operates Family Mart through a franchise by Meitetsu Sangyo, but the store name is Family Mart Estació.
Coin laundry from 2018FamilyMart LaundryIs being developed as a convenience store with FamilyMart or as an integrated store..
Industry-academia collaborationI will write about the stores that do.
- Utan store (TochigiUtsunomiya City)- Utsunomiya Junior High School/junior high school/high schoolOn campus. In addition to playing the role of purchasing department, he is also useful for learning distribution work as an internship in the high school information commerce department.
- Kansai Universityshop(OsakaSuita City)-Inside the Senriyama campus.
- Nagoya Universityshop(AichiNagoya cityChikusa Ward)-Inside the Higashiyama campus. With CVS, the first trial in JapanNational universityA part of industry-academia collaborative research. A "multi-study room" for research presentations will be provided in the store. FamilyMart employees will also give lectures as instructors.
Only those with a characteristic as a store opening form are described.
- Kansai International Cargo Area Store (OsakaSennan city)- KIXIt is necessary to continue temporary acquisition within the security area. Also, for the convenience of the procedureIdentificationIs required.LorryThere is a shower room for the driver.
- KeiseiYachiyodai StationStore (ChibaYachiyo)-A case where the conversion store from am/pm and the conversion store from the station stand stand side by side.Keisei Electric RailwayThe first store to convert from "MINI SHOP" station shop to Family MartAsYachiyodai StationThe store opened outside the ticket gate, but inside the ticket gate of the station, there is also a store inside the Keisei Yachiyodai Station that was converted from am/pm. In addition to Keisei Electric Railway, such cases areTobu RailwayAnd so on.
- Busta ShinjukuStore (TokyoShibuya Ward)-All, including the premises around the storeNational Route 20Right above.
- Minatomirai Stationshop(Kanagawa横 浜 市Nishi-ward)- Yokohama High Speed RailMinato Mirai Station basement 1st floor.Internet cafeIs attached.
- ShinkansenHakata StationStore (Fukuoka City, Fukuoka PrefectureHakata Ward) --In the Hakata Station Shinkansen Concourse.fundamentallyJR West JapanManages the land of the entire Shinkansen concourse, and as a general rule, convenience stores that open stores in themSeven-ElevenHeart in(Operated by JR WestJR Service Net Fukuoka).However, the landowners of the land of some Shinkansen platformsJR KyushuでPartial surface rightIs operated by JR Kyushu Retail, which is affiliated with JR Kyushu.[Note 9].
- Shinkansen home store of famous goods (Fukuoka Prefecture Hakata-ku, Fukuoka)-Same as above (Shinkansen Hakata station store satellite store). We also handle souvenirs and ekiben.
- In cases similar to these,JR EastShimbashi StationOpened on the Sobu/Yokosuka Line ConcourseBell mart(JR TokaiSystem). This is also a store that is related to the landowner.
- Nagoya Railway -In collaboration with FamilyMartStation NakaOperates the business format "Family Mart Estacio". The store name isSpanishFrom "estacion" which means "station".
- Centrair Hotel Plaza (Aichi PrefectureTokoname)- Chubu International AirportIn the access plaza. The old Sunkus store (Circle K Sunkus) was renovated.Nagoya RailwayThe first store of “Family Mart Estacio”, a station Naka business type that is jointly run with the station. ManagementMeitetsu industry.
- Meitetsu Bus CenterStore (Nagoya City, Aichi PrefectureNakamura Ward)- Meitetsu Bus Center3rd floor. Opened as an Estacio store, handling over-the-counter drugs and Nagoya souvenirs.
- Meitetsu Nagoya StationUphill Home Store (Nakamura-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi)- Meitetsu Nagoya Station4th home.
- In addition to these, in partnership with Meitetsu Sangyo,SancosHave converted some stores to FamilyMart Estacio.
- Osaka Municipal Subway - Osaka Metro ServiceBy partnering withcenter lane"Ekifami" inside the station yard (including inside and outside the ticket gate) in the south area includingShin-Osaka StationIt has been opened as a store on the premises (closed due to the construction of the ticket gate), but it was closed in August 2017 because Lawson made a bid for the operator of the store operator of the main station in 2016.
- Kinki Nippon Railway -"Kintetsu Ekifami" is open in each station (inside and outside the ticket gate, including shop type inside the ticket gate).Tsuruhashi StationNo. 1 Tsuruhashi Station Home East StoreThe smallest family restaurant in Japan(Store area approx.4.07m2）.
- Yokohama Municipal Subway -It is called "Hamarin Convenience Store" and the store name is "Hamarin Station." On the signYokohama City Transportation Bureau OfMascot character"Hamarin" has a train pictogram in front of the store name on the sign. Managed by the Yokohama City Transportation Bureau Cooperative Association.
- Sendai Municipal Subway -There are shops on the premises at some stations.
- Kobe Municipal Subway -There are shops on the premises at some stations. Converted what was formerly Circle K (Circle K Thanks).
- EStand Dream Store- SakaiminatoとTokai Port,Vladivostok PortOf the international routes connectingDBS Cruise FerryOf "East Ream"boatIn-store. Operated by a Korean subsidiary. After that, it was changed to a shop operated by a shipping company.
- Kyushu passenger railway -SubsidiaryJR Kyushu RetailOperated by. Previouslyam / pm,Life trainConvert what was. JR Kyushu Retail is also a joint area franchisor in the Kyushu region (excluding most of Miyazaki and Kagoshima prefectures)... Some stores in Fukuoka and Kumamoto are also operated by subsidiariesDrug elevenAnnexed.Stores in both Miyazaki and Kagoshima prefectures are only in charge of stores located in Miyazaki Station and Kagoshima Chuo Station, but product development is available.South Kyushu Family MartAccording to.
- Kyushu Sanko Bus-Kyushu Sanko Landmark - Kumamoto Sales OfficeAdjacent to (West Garage) (upper store) andHikarinomori Sales OfficeAdjacent to (Hikarinomori Sanko) (Hikarinomori store),SAKURA MACHI Kumamoto(Sakuramachi store).
Stores in government offices
- Prefectural office
- Bunkyo Civic Center Store (TokyoBunkyo ku)- Bunkyo Ward Office1th floor.
- Hadano City Hall (Kanagawa Prefecture)Hadano) --There is a store on the premises of Hadano City Hall.Hadano City Tourism Association Office is established.Public services of Hadano City Hall (Resident cardA copy ofSeal registration certificateWill also be issued).
- Shinshu Asahimura (NaganoHigashichikuma-gunAsahi)-2018May 8Opened.Located on the premises of the Asahi Village Office.Currently, it is the only convenience store that remains in the village, with Asahi Village.Matsumoto Highland Agricultural CooperativeIn partnership with.
- Toyota City Hall (Aichi PrefectureToyota City)- Toyota City HallEast Government building 2nd floor.
- Gifu Prefectural Office (Gifu(I.e.)- Gifu Prefectural Office1th floor.
- Osaka City Hall (Osaka PrefectureOsakaKita)- Osaka City Hall2nd basement floor in the government building. Kansai private railway/subway IC cardPiTaPaIt supports payment by.
- Wakayama City Hall (WakayamaWakayama City)- Wakayama City HallMain government building 1st floor. ExCircle K
- Kochi City Hall (Kochi City, Kochi Prefecture)- Kochi City HallMain government building 1st floor.
- Saga Prefectural Office (SagaSaga City)- Saga Prefectural Office1st basement floor of new administrative building. We set up "local specialty product corner" andOgi YokanSaga famous confectionery such as ","Ureshino teaAnd special products such as Ariake Saga Nori. In addition, we cooperated with the installation of administrative information magazines such as Saga tourism brochures. Opened on July 2009, 7.
- Oita City Hall (OitaOita City)-There is a store in Oita City Hall. This is the first store in the city hall. Opened in April 2006.
- Stores in the Self-Defense Forces base
- JGSDF Makomanai garrison store (Minami-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido)- Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceMakoman GarrisonInside.
- JASDF Iruma Base Store (Sayama City, Saitama Prefecture)- Japan Air Self-Defense ForceIruma BaseInside.
- Asaka Garrison Store (Nerima-ku, Tokyo)- Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceAsaka GarrisonInside.
- JASDF Hamamatsu Base Store (ShizuokaHamamatsu cityNishi-ward)- Japan Air Self-Defense ForceHamamatsu BaseInside.
- Island view store (OkinawaNaha)- Japan Air Self-Defense ForceNaha baseInside.
- Store in Tokyo High Court (TokyoChiyoda Ward)- Tokyo High CourtIn the basement.Most products except books, magazines and newspapers have a 5% discount.[Source required]
- Osaka Prefectural Police Headquarters (Osaka City, Osaka PrefectureChuo-ku)- Osaka Prefectural Police HeadquartersThere is a store on the first basement floor of the government building (in the control area), and it can only be used by those involved in the Osaka Police Department. For this reason, at Osaka Prefecture staff police officers and police officers new graduate recruitment information sessions, etc.Japan's safest convenience storeIs introduced.
- Fukuoka Public Prosecutor's Office (Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture)- Fukuoka District Public Prosecutor's OfficeInside. Operated by JR Kyushu Retail.
- Store in harbor
- Market store
- Hiroshima Central Market Store (HiroshimaHiroshima cityNishi-ward)-The first store in the wholesale market, the main gate side in the Hiroshima Central Market (Momiji BankLocated next to the Central Market Branch).
- Osaka Central Wholesale Market Store (Osaka PrefectureIbaraki City)- Osaka Central Wholesale MarketInside.
A store opened as an in-house store. Many stores are not subject to store searches, and many stores are restricted from being used by ordinary customers.
- Hiwa Service Hitachi Office Maritime Store (IbarakiHitachi City)- Hitachi, Ltd.There is a store on the premises of the Hitachi Works Kaigan Factory as a welfare facility (store) for employees and related people working at (not available to other parties). Weather service (Hitachi Group) Operated by.
- Hiyori Service Omika Office Store (Hitachi City, Ibaraki)-There is a store on the premises of Omika Office of Hitachi, Ltd. Infrastructure Systems Company (not available to non-related parties). Operated by Hiwa Service (Hitachi Group).
- Hiwa Service Hitachi High-Tech Store (Ibaraki PrefectureHitachinaka City)-There is a store on the premises of the Nissan Naka Factory (not available to anyone other than those involved). Operated by Hiwa Service (Hitachi Group).
- Ginza Mitsukoshi Store (TokyoChuo-ku)-GinzaMitsukoshiIt is located in the employee's rest room on the 4th basement floor.
- Shiodome Media TowerStore (TokyoMinato-ku)- Kyodo NewsThere is a store on the second basement floor of the building. (Available for general customers)
- Nippon Television TowerStore (Minato-ku, Tokyo)- Nippon TVThere is a store on the 16th floor of the Shiodome company indoors (only available to those concerned).
- Yokogawa Electric Store (TokyoMusashino)- YokogawaThere is a store on the premises of the head office. Opened by converting the stand that was operated independently (only for those concerned).
- Nissan Motor NTC Store (Kanagawa PrefectureAtsugi)- Nissan MotorLocated in the Technical Center (not available to anyone other than the parties concerned).
- Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. NATC store (Atsugi City, Kanagawa Prefecture)-Located in the Nissan Motor Advanced Technology Development Center (only available to those involved).
- Matsuzakaya Nagoya Store (Nagoya CityNaka-ku)- MatsuzakayaNext to the employee break room on the 2nd floor of the main building (not available to anyone other than the parties concerned). Opened in June 2010.
- Kawashige Hyogo Factory Store (HyogoKobe City)- Kawasaki Heavy IndustriesHyogo Factory Co., Ltd. The first CVS store in Hyogo opened in the factory. (Available only to related parties)
- Tsuneishi Store (Hiroshima PrefectureFukuyama City)-The first store in a large shipyard.Tsuneishi ShipbuildingThere is a main store on the premises of Tsuneishi factory and a satellite store on the first floor cafeteria of the second factory (available to general customers). The satellite store also sells work items such as helmets, protective glasses and work shoes.Tsuneishi HoldingsOperated by Tsuneishi C Values, an affiliated company.
- Imabari Shipbuilding Hiroshima Factory Store (Hiroshima PrefectureMihara)- Koyo Fun DockThere is a store on the premises of the head office factory as a welfare facility (store) for employees and related people working at We also sell work supplies such as helmets, protective glasses and work shoes. Operated by Apollo.
- Imabari Shipbuilding Saijo Factory Store (Ehime PrefectureSaijo City)- Imabari ShipbuildingThere is a store on the premises of the employee dormitory as a welfare facility (store) for employees and related people who work at. Now there is a contact bulletin board for people involved in manufacturing,helmet・We also sell work supplies such as protective glasses and work shoes (available to general customers)[Note 10].
- AEON MALL WakayamaStore (Wakayama City, Wakayama Prefecture)-Store for employees in the AEON MALL store (only available to related parties)
- AEON MALL Okayamashop(OkayamaOkayama City)-Employee stores in AEON MALL stores (only available to related parties)
- AEON MALL Okinawa RycomStore (Okinawa PrefectureKitanakagusuku Village)-AEON MALL Okinawa Rycom has two satellite stores, one for employees and one for general customers.AEON MALLThis is the third store to open, but it is the first FamilyMart store in AEON MALL that can be used by general customers.However, the stores that can be used by general customers were closed in April 3.
- As a convenience store chain of the AEON GroupMINI STOPHowever, all three prefectures where the above three stores are located are unopened prefectures.
- Famima!!Grand Front OsakaStore-Located on the 9th floor of the Grand Front Osaka South Building. It is in the security gate and can only be used by office employees.
- Yoshimoto Kogyo Tokyo Head Office (TokyoShinjuku ward)- Yoshimoto KogyoTokyo Head OfficeThere is a store in the building (old) (only available to those involved).
- Stores with unique location
- Iriso store (Sayama city, Saitama prefecture)- First FamilyMart storeExtant as. The store name at the time of opening was "Sayama store". The location is Mizuno, Sayama CitywordTsukimino 434-19.
- Narahacho Kamishigeoka store (FukushimaFutabaNaraha Town)-Opened January 2015, 1.Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant AccidentReopened a store that was suspended due to an accident in the evacuation order cancellation preparation area.It is the first convenience store in the evacuation order cancellation preparation area to be open 24 hours a day..
- Universior Academy Hill Store (TokyoMachida-shi)-LargeApartmentThis is a resident-only store in the entrance of "Universior Gakuen no Oka" and converted from am/pm. Store search is not possible. Closed September 2016, 9.
- A store with a distinctive appearance
- Ehime Prefectural Office (Ehime PrefectureMatsuyama City)-The signboard is white so as not to damage the landscape.
- RetroMojiko StationFront store (FukuokaKitakyushuMoji Ward)- 1927 (2) Completion of "Moji Yusen Building" (Mojiko StationMove in). In order not to spoil the scenery of the Mojiko retro district, the store signs are colored white and brown instead of the usual Famima colors (green and blue).
- Takeo Onsen Ekimae-dori Store (Saga PrefectureTakeo City)-Opened August 2012, 8. Takeo CityLandscape regulationsBased on the above, brown tiles are used for the pitched roof to prevent damage to the landscape, and dark brown vertical plank boards are used for the outer walls. The signboards of the stores are also sepia-colored instead of the usual Famima colors (green and blue), and the green and blue lines on the pole signs are changed to a calm color with a toned tone.
- Sakurajima store (KagoshimaKagoshima)- SakurajimaIn order not to spoil the landscape of, the store signs are colored white and brown instead of the usual Famima colors (green and blue). Since December 2007, 12Kagoshima BankAn ATM was added.
- Hiraizumi south store (IwateNishiiwai DistrictHiraizumi Town)-ExLittle starStore. Although the signboard has the same design as a general Famima, the signboards are white and green, and the green part is a darker green color than usual stores.
- Event venue/collaboration store
- Aichi Expo Store (Nagakute City, Aichi Prefecture)- Aichi Expo-NagakuteIt was at Global Common 1 on the premises of the venue. Limited-time store.
- Niigata Kawagishicho 2009-chome store (Chuo-ku, Niigata City, Niigata Prefecture)-Opened August 8, 22. In the adjacent sectionBroadcasting System of NiigataSince there is a head office/studio, there was a "BSN goods shop" inside the store, and the company's characters and program goods were displayed. Closed in 2015.
- In front of Nagoya Dome (Higashi-ku, Nagoya)- Circle KAt a convertible store fromChunichi DragonsIs the home ofNagoya DomeSince it is close to, it is a support store with illustrations of the team's mascot etc. drawn in the store.
- Harajuku Takeshitaguchi store (TokyoShibuya Ward)- SanrioとCollaborationThe store that did.Hello KittyThere are many large dolls and limited items.
- Joint store with other stores
- Family Mart x Izumiya (Osaka)- IzumiyaJoint store with.
- JAShimojo store(NaganoShimojo Village)-JA Store in collaboration with Minami Shinshu. It also has the character of a JA purchasing store in a depopulated area. Similar collaborative storesJA KamiinaBut unfold.
- Family mart +A CorpIyo shop (Ehime prefectureIyo City)- JA group OfA Corp West JapanA FamilyMart franchise store operated by. Local fresh foods and daily products, JA original products (Whole farmThe first integrated store with a wide assortment of products including brands and ACOPE mark products).. There are "Family Mart + A Coop Shinjuku" and "Family Mart + A Coop Kobu" as the 2nd and 3rd stores (both Shimane Prefecture).Matsue）.
- FamilyMart + COOP Shichikashuku store (Miyagi prefecture)Shichikashuku Town) ・ FamilyMart + COOP Tsurugaya store (Miyagi prefecture)Sendai city)- Miyagi Consumer CooperativeAn integrated store operated by.Handles fresh foods such as fruits and vegetables, fresh fish, and meat as co-op products .
- Haratoku Bookstore Yonezawa Store (YamagataYonezawa) --A store integrated with a bookstore.Handles books, stationery, etc.
- Palette Tottori store (TottoriTottori City)-Family Mart franchise store operated by Tottori Hontonori shopping district promotion association. Since we opened a store on the site of a commercial supermarket, we also handle local fresh food.
- Hirosaki Apps Store (Aomori PrefectureHirosaki)- Hirosaki Station Building AppsOn the 1 floorthanksConvertible store from. Local souvenirs are sold 24 hours a day because of the location. It can be used from the outside for 24 hours, but from the inside of the station building only between 10:20 and XNUMX:XNUMX.
- Miyazaki Tachibana-dori Store (MiyazakiMiyazaki City)-Opened November 2015, 11.Miyazaki BankA store in the Tachibana-dori branch. You can come and go to the Miyazaki Bank Tachibana-dori branch using elevators, escalators, and stairs.
- Hanami Rest House Store (Kanagawa PrefectureHiratsuka) - originallyBeachAlthough it was a rest facility, it was renovated into a convenience store due to its deterioration. Since the Kanagawa tourism association that I own has taken the form of entrusting the operation to Famima, the characters on the signboard are written as "Hanamizu Rest House Management/Family Mart" in the Famima normal design.Hakone EkidenIt is also "Hiratsuka Relay Station". Store search is not possible. It was announced by Kanagawa prefecture that the operation of the rest house will end on March 2012, 3..
- A store with unique equipment and products
- JimboStore (Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)-In the storeTable tennisIt had a hall (closed).
- Kamata South Exit Station (Tokyo)Ota-ku)-Opened April 2014, 4. "Family Mart + KaraokeMADAs Kamata south exit station front store",karaokeRoom is attached.
- Nanko East XNUMX-chome store (Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture)Suminoe Ward)- Enex fleetOperated bygas station(Car enex/ Enexfleet Osaka Nanko SS). There is a shower room for the driver.
- Kashii Park Port Store (Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture)Higashi Ward)-Gas station operated by Enexfleet (ENEOS/ Inside the Enexfleet Kashii Park Port SS). For the driverCoin laundry・Has a bathroom.
- Otsuka XNUMX-chome store (Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo)-With a clothing store.
- oldPlanetariumStreet shop (Kagoshima City, Kagoshima Prefecture)- BakeryFreshly baked as Bakery FamimaBreadWas being sold. Closed in June 2009.
- Drugstore integrated store
- FamilyMart + Miyamoto Drug-Miyamoto Pharmacy (Headquarters: TokyoItabashi kuIncrease）Operated byDrug storeAn integrated store.The Miyamoto Pharmacy website states that it has expanded to the 4th store, but only the Onarimon store (Minato-ku) in Tokyo still exists.The Minamiikebukuro store (Toshima-ku) was transferred to another company in March 2021 and converted to FamilyMart, which does not sell pharmaceuticals, and the Kitasenzoku store (Ota-ku, Tokyo) and Hoya store (Nerima-ku) were closed.
- Future friendly drug Atago store (Minato-ku, Tokyo)-Store with drug store. A short-term store with business hours between 7am and 23pm.
- FamilyMart + Drug eleven -Both are JR Kyushu subsidiariesJR Kyushu Retail(Fukuoka CityHakata Ward) And drug eleven ()FukuokaOnojo City) Jointly operated by a drug store. According to the website of Drug Eleven, Shiobara store in Fukuoka (FukuokaSouth wardShiobara), Shimen store (Fukuoka Prefecture)Kasuya-gunShimen TownNanri), Beppu store (Fukuoka cityJonan WardBeppu), Northern store (Fukuoka Prefecture)KitakyushuOgura Minami Wardnorth), 5 stores in the Kamiyacho store (Kamiyacho, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City), Tamana store in Kumamoto prefecture (KumamotoTamana CityOne store in Ryuganji. Both stores are open 1 hours a day, but the drug sales hours are from 24:9 to 23:XNUMX.
- FamilyMart + Oga Pharmacy -An integrated drug store operated by Oga Pharmacy (Headquarters: Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture). According to the Oga pharmacy website, Umi store (Kasuya-gun, Fukuoka Prefecture)Umi TownKosho-ji), store shop (Fukuoka city, Hakata-ku store shop), wild grass shop (Fukuoka city)Sawara WardWe have 3 stores in the field.
Tomei Machida store (TokyoMachida-shi）
General stores since 2014 (Stores opened before 2013 may have the above store specifications upon refurbishment. Since the store was opened before UFHD integration, the store logo remains the same)
(Old) Jimbocho store (Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
Table tennisThere was a hall. The equipment for table tennis has moved to the new table tennis field "Akiba Table Tennis Style".
Otori Shrine front store (Ota Ward, Tokyo)
It is in the ticket gate of Sotetsu Station. Operated by Sotetsu Station Retail.
Osaka Business Park店
(Store converted from the former Thanks)
Outside Japan, except for South Korea, which will be described later, Taiwan has the largest number of 3,056 stores (operated by the local subsidiary Zenya Convenience Store Co., Ltd.). Other destinationsThailand,People's Republic of China,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu,Malaysia,フィリピン.. As of January 2017, there are 1 stores in China.
South KoreaAs for the company, the local subsidiary Fukou FamilyMart operated and had 7,267 stores, but at the end of July 2012, the license agreement was canceled and the company name changed toBGF retail, And brand nameCU"(CVS for YOU (=U)).. March 2014, because of the regulations for a 3-hour business, announced that it would withdraw from South Korea to sell all the BGF retail shares held by the prospect of May the same year.. However, the Korean market is promising and there is a possibility of re-entry... For three years after the withdrawal, another company has signed a contract with the company that the brand FamilyMart cannot be used..
There used to be a counterfeit store called "Funny Mart" in Korea, but it has nothing to do with Family Mart.
またDPR KoreaInside, it operated a Gaesong Industrial Park store and a Mt. Kongouzan store, but due to the suspension of Mt. Kongouzan tourism and the closure of the Kaesong Industrial Park, the store is closed due to CU.
Taiwanese companyChinese Automobile Co., Ltd.As a partner,Whole house convenient storeCo., Ltd.Was established on August 1988, 8Opened the first store in front of Taipei Station in front of the station.. As of January 2018, there are 1 stores.
The sound of entering the store at FamilyMart was from 1978 to 1979.Matsushita Electric WorksWas released by, and as of 2018Panasonic(OldPanasonic Electric Works) Is on saleA door phoneThe sensor chime is used for general households, shops, and other convenience stores that do not have the same sound to enter the store, and it is not a FamilyMart song.Yasushi InadaThe song "Melody Chime NO.1 in D major, Op. 17" "" was composed by the image of a European church bell... In addition, there are stores that are not used, such as stores converted from Circle K and Sunkus.
South Kyushu Family MartIt was a general entry tone that was not used at the operating store at the beginning,Every OneThe above-mentioned sensor chime has come to be used mainly in stores opened after the second half of 2016, such as stores converted from.
LikewiseOkinawa Family MartDoes not use the above sensor chime but uses a general store entry sound. This was already deployed in Okinawa at the time of opening the storeHot sparBecause I used it as a store entry sound, I used a chime with a different sound.
From 2017 (when "Fami Tiki Senpai" appeared), it has been arranged and used as a commercial song. Also introduced from July 2019QR code payment serviceIt was also used for a while as a payment sound for "FamiPay".
As an unusual use example,Masashi SadaAlbum released in July 2018Reborn ~ Freshly Born Masashi Sada ~There is "Great success-Masashi Sasa's freshness" recorded in the book. This is a yearly broadcast on New Year's day just after the beginning of the yearNHK general TVof"Masashi Sada at the beginning of the yearIn the postcard posted in, there was an introduction that there was an elementary school student who sang "Masashi Sada Masaki" in tune with this sensor chime.Festival HallThe song that was actually sung was recorded with the consent of the composer Inada and the right-owned Panasonic..
Professional baseball championship sale
OnceSaison GroupI'm from the same group becauseSeibu RailwayProfessional baseball teamSeibu LionsThere was a time when the championship or support sale was held around October every year.[Note 11].. It has been a rival chain since 2008.Seven-Eleven(Department storeSeibuRunSogo/Seibu Seven & i HoldingsThe Seibu Lions championship sale is being held.
- ^ However, credit cards issued by other companies, including the TSUTAYA W card, are not applicable for utility charges, postal products such as stamps, postcards, and stamps, courier service, and tickets.Fami portPayment is not available.
- ^ Hakata StationIt is not affixed to some stores such as premises stores and Kintetsu Ekifami.
- ^ It was completed in about 2 months, two months ahead of the original schedule.
- ^ SapporoAnd its surroundings andHakodateIt was open only in.Since FamilyMart itself began to operate stores in Hokkaido directly, some stores have changed from Sunkus, which was also open in Hokkaido, and the number of stores has increased.[Source required]
- ^ West Japan Expressway Service HoldingsIs not under the jurisdiction ofYuasa Gobo RoadKibi Yuasa parking area-Takamatsu ExpresswayTsuda no Matsubara Service Area-San'in ExpresswayLake Shinji Service AreaIs not applicable.
- ^ Except for some stores, some of the road signs of the Circle K Sunkus conversion stores have been reused from the original ones, so the blue part is smaller.
- ^ The franchise with Poplar ended at the same time. After that, move to a franchise of Lawson, a competitor
- ^ 13 own-brand convenience stores “K PLAT”, 56 small stores “Pocket Plat”
- ^ Famima's store name is not shown in the information about the stores in JR West and Service Net Fukuoka Hakata Station"CVS"Is displayed only.Shop guide
- ^ Due to the nature of the store, no sign pole is installed, making it difficult to check the store from a distance.
- ^ Until the 2004 victory.Seibu was second in the regular season this year, but in this era, the team that won the playoffs introduced from this year was considered to be the league champion.
- ^ "History of Saison, Volume Two: Dynamism of Change" P 482
- ^ "Failure and Rebirth of the Saison" P 60
- ^ "History of Saison, Volume Two: Dynamism of Change" P 492
- ^ "History of Saison, Volume Two: Dynamism of Change" P 490
- ^ "Failure and Rebirth of the Saison" P 62
- ^ "Failure and Rebirth of the Saison" P 64
- ^ "History of Saison, Volume Two: Dynamism of Change" P 482
- ^ "Failure and Rebirth of the Saison" P 64
- ^ "Failure and Rebirth of the Saison" P 65
- ^ "Business Description" "Familymart Inc. Securities Report-35th Term"
- ^ "Failure and Rebirth of the Saison" P 66
- ^ Full-scale discussions for business integration with Famima and UNY(NHK March 2015, 3 same day reading)[Broken link]
- ^ "Famima and Uny announce discussions, including integration"Kyodo News. (December 2015, 3) October 2015th, 3Browse.
- ^ "Notice of Commencement of Discussions for Business Integration of FamilyMart Co., Ltd. and UNY Group Holdings Co., Ltd."FamilyMart. (March 2015, 3) October 2015th, 3Browse.
- ^ Mayuka Tano (March 2015, 3). "Famima, there is a chance of winning at the convenience store of the big losers "the losers" starting with "Unified".Toyo Keizai Online October 2015th, 3Browse.
- ^ Circle K to disappear, Thanks... To unify to Famima(Yomiuri Shimbun Online, read on January 2016, 1)
- ^ Takanori Sakaguchi (March 2015, 3). "The meaning of "acquisition of Cococosta" set up by Famima".Toyo Keizai Online October 2015th, 3Browse.
- ^ “Cocosta, business sale study Famima is negotiating acquisition”Kyodo News. (December 2015, 3) October 2015th, 3Browse.
- ^ “Family M announces acquisition of Cocostore, all shares acquired for 130 billion yen”Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2015, 9) October 2015th, 9Browse.
- ^ “Family Mart and Cocostore are completed as wholly owned subsidiaries, and management infrastructure efficiency is improved”. M & A Times. (October 2015, 10) October 2015th, 10Browse.
- ^ "Notice Regarding Merger of FamilyMart Co., Ltd. and Cocostore Co., Ltd."FamilyMart Co., Ltd. (December 2015, 12) October 2015th, 12Browse.
- ^ "[BUSINESS REPORT] First appeared in Japan in 1973. Trace the history of rapid growth at convenience stores”. At Dime (Excite News). P. 2 (November 2014, 11). October 2017th, 10Browse.
- ^ Jong (2015), p. 134.
- ^ FamilyMart opens its first store in Niigata Prefecture Two stores open simultaneously on August 8 "FamilyMart Niigata Commercial High School Front Store" "FamilyMart Niigata Dekijima NiChome Store"
- ^ FamilyMart opens its first store in Aomori Prefecture On May 5, the Hachinohe Aoba 2-chome store opens!(Family Mart May 2006, 5)
- ^ a b Along with you, FamilyMart has opened stores in 47 prefectures in Japan! Greetings from Junji Ueda, President of FamilyMart Co., Ltd.(Family Mart May 2006, 7)
- ^ "Notice of am/pm store closing in Japan”. FamilyMart Co., Ltd. (December 2011, 12). October 2011th, 12Browse.
- ^ Converting Kintetsu Station Naka Shops (69 stores) to Family Mart -FamilyMart Topics March 2013, 3 Read March 1, 2013
- ^ “Famima achieved 1 stores in Japan over 40 years, 3rd company at convenience store”(July 2013, 10) October 2013th, 10Browse.
- ^ Immediately issued point card debuts! "Famima T Card" will be new this summer! -Starting the first point rank system at a major convenience store- FamilyMart May 2014, 5
- ^ “Famima enables regional banking procedures! Opens the first banking counter in Tokyo”. Mynavi News. (July 2015, 4) October 2015th, 4Browse.
- ^ "About the establishment of "after-sales service joint contact" in front of Tokyo station" (Press Release), Bank of Toyama, Ltd. Hyakugo Bank, Ltd. Keiyo Bank, Ltd. Juroku Bank, Ltd. The Daisan Bank, Ltd. Tsukuba Bank, Ltd. Nagano Bank, Ltd. Nagoya Bank, Ltd. Japan ATM Co., Ltd., (April 2015) 4st) October 2015th, 4Browse.
- ^ “First Tohoku subway station Naka store Converting stores inside the station on the Sendai City Subway Namboku Line to Family Mart. A total of 5 stores including Sendai Station will be opened sequentially from Wednesday, July 7th.” (Press Release), FamilyMart Co., Ltd., (July 2015, 7) October 2015th, 7Browse.
- ^ "Famima, Sendai subway station Naka store 8 stores by the end of August" "Nihon Keizai Shimbun electronic version" July 5, 2015
- ^ "Famima and TSUTAYA integrated store, 3 stores opened in 100 years" "Nikkei newspaper electronic version" November 2015, 11
- ^ “Family Mart and TSUTAYA Sign Comprehensive Alliance Agreement to Develop New Business Formats such as Opening an Integrated Store of Both Companies” (Press Release), Culture Convenience Club Co., Ltd., (November 2015, 11) October 2015th, 12Browse.
- ^ "Famima, 1500 self-checkout stores by the end of FY17 station center" "Nikkei newspaper electronic version" November 2015, 11
- ^ “Famima expands to Malaysia 5 stores in 300 years with a view to TPP”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2016, 4) October 2016th, 4Browse.
- ^ Every One Closes All Stores by the End of August Change to Famima
- ^ "Notice of closing of the Cocostore Every One store" (PDF) (Press Release), FamilyMart Co., Ltd., (October 2016, 10) October 2016th, 10Browse.
- ^ a b c Birth of "Famima Laundry", a coin-operated laundry developed by FamilyMart-Opening an annex store in Ichihara City, Chiba Prefecture- | News Release | FamilyMart
- ^ The number of stores handled has expanded 10 times at a stretch. Electronic money "Unico" can be used at FamilyMarts nationwide! (Uny FamilyMart Holdings Press Release April 2018, 4, viewed September 4, 2018)
- ^ Circle K/Sunkus original product, almost abolished -Asahi Shimbun April 2017, 2
- ^ Circle K. Sunkus disappears in the summer of 18 Unified into Famima -ITmedia Business April 2017, 4
- ^ Notice of Opinion Regarding Scheduled Commencement of Tender Offer for Shares of the Company by Wholly Owned Subsidiary of ITOCHU Corporation(Uny FamilyMart Holdings Co., Ltd. Read April 30, 4, September 19, 2018)
- ^ MUJI store information FamilyMart + MUJI, Viewed on December 2019, 1
- ^ Famima, the policy of acknowledging the shopkeeper's desire to shorten working hours Asahi Shimbun DIGITAL Retrieved February 2019, 11
- ^ "Collect and use "d points", "Rakuten super points", and "T points"-In cooperation with "Famipay", points, coupons, and payments can be completed with one barcode-”. FamilyMart Co., Ltd. (created on November 2019, 11). October 2019th, 11Browse.
- ^ "Regarding termination of Rakuten reward card service at Circle K/Sunkus”. Rakuten, Inc. (created on August 2017, 8). October 2019th, 11Browse.
- ^ Rakuten Point Card: Family Mart x Rakuten Point Card Rakuten Points 10x Campaign | Campaign List
- ^ More convenient and profitableuniko
- ^ About FamilyMart's efforts to charge for plastic shopping bags
-Changed to a plastic shopping bag containing 30% biomass material, and presented "Famima Eco Stamp" to those who declined the plastic shopping bag-
- ^ Reflecting customer feedback, making the app even more profitable and convenient
First major renewal since the launch of FamiPay service
-Expanded coupon and stamp functions, and added QR code display / reading function-
- ^ "Famima changes brand from" Mom's dining room "to" Famimaru "". Asahi Shimbun digital(July 2021, 10) October 2021th, 10Browse.
- ^ a b List of affiliated convenience stores by prefectureSMBC Finance Service
- ^ In April 30, we will suspend the operation of some convenience stores (4 locations) in the West Japan area for less than a month.-Renewal opening before Golden Week-West Japan Expressway/West Japan Expressway Service Holdings Holdings Joint News Release February 2018, 2
- ^ Logistics Partner Co., Ltd. “Family Mart/Promotional materials are halved and store hours are reduced”(Japanese). Distribution News. October 2018th, 7Browse.
- ^ xTECH (Cross Tech), Nikkei. “Famima spends 110 billion yen to renew POS cash register, abolishes “customer class button”” (Japanese). Nikkei xTECH October 2018th, 7Browse.
- ^ “Famima saves labor for 1 hours a day without the need for inspection at stores” (Japanese). Nikkei newspaper electronic version October 2018th, 7Browse.
- ^ "Famima's part-time job makes the "brown hair OK""ITmedia Business Online".October 2018th, 7Browse.
- ^ Logistics Partner Co., Ltd. “Introducing 5400 Family Mart/new coffee machines, targeting 10% increase in sales". Distribution News. October 2019th, 4Browse.
- ^ Logistics Partner Co., Ltd. “FamilyMart/“Mother's Canteen” expiration date extended, product lineup expanded after 18pm". Distribution News. October 2019th, 4Browse.
- ^ Logistics Partner Co., Ltd. “Family Mart/Introducing 1000 "self-checkout" due to lack of manpower (all stores will be installed at desired stores in 2020)". Distribution News. October 2019th, 4Browse.
- ^ Logistics Partner Co., Ltd. “Improvement of in-store work for FamilyMart/fast food and reduction of waste loss". Distribution News. October 2019th, 9Browse.
- ^ Logistics Partner Co., Ltd. “Family Mart/January 2020 Range up Oden full-scale rollout". Distribution News. October 2019th, 9Browse.
- ^ Logistics Partner Co., Ltd. “FamilyMart/Explanatory session for shops wishing to participate in the trial for shorter working hours". Distribution News. October 2019th, 9Browse.
- ^ Logistics Partner Co., Ltd. “FamilyMart × Panasonic / Labor-saving stores in Yokohama that can also accept face authentication payments". Distribution News. October 2019th, 9Browse.
- ^ "Notice of business suspension due to the implementation of interior work at convenience stores [April 30, 4-late April]" (Press Release), West Nippon Expressway Service Holdings, (February 2018, 2) October 2018th, 3Browse.
- ^ [https://www.keisei.co.jp/keisei/kouhou/news/140314_02.pdf "Keisei Electric Railway station shop converted to FamilyMart" (Tuesday, March 3th, reopening sequentially "] (Press Release), Keisei Electric Railway Co., Ltd., (March 18, 2014) October 2015th, 6Browse.
- ^ The reason why the convenience store rent at "Busta Shinjuku" is so cheap
- ^ “Nagoya Railroad and FamilyMart Sign Basic Contract” (Press Release), Nagoya Railroad Co., Ltd./FamilyMart Co., Ltd., (March 2011, 3) October 2012th, 4Browse.
- ^ Kintetsu News, June 2014, p.6.
- ^ Salesclerk also works at ticket gates Opening a convenience store at Suzukashi StationYOMIURI ONLINE November 2015, 7
- ^ Family Mart | Business contents JR Kyushu Retail
- ^ FamilyMart, Asahi-mura, Higashichikuma-gun, Nagano Prefecture, Matsumoto Highland Agricultural Cooperative "Regional Revitalization Comprehensive Cooperation Agreement" signed, "FamilyMart Shinshu-Asahimura Store" opened ~ Village's only convenience store, regional revitalization and community service Three parties working together to improve News Release (July 2018, 7), FamilyMart Official Website
- ^ First FamilyMart and Kochi City Conclude a Comprehensive Collaboration Agreement at a Convenience Store in Kochi Prefecture-Shikoku Area's First FamilyMart "Kochi City Hall" in the Government Building Opens at the Same Time- News release (January 2020, 1), FamilyMart official website
- ^ Store Search-Iriso Familymart official website
- ^ (PDF) -Family Mart, January 2015, 1
- ^ News Release
- ^ News Release
- ^ News Release
- ^ Zen farming formula
- ^ News Release
- ^ News Release
- ^ News Release
- ^ "Family Mart Palette Tottori Store Opening Memorial Event”. Tottori City Center City Revitalization Council (July 2019, 7). October 2019th, 8Browse.
- ^ "FamilyMart opens on the former site of a commercial supermarket with pallets! [Thursday, July 7]”. Tottori (July 2019, 7). October 2019th, 8Browse.
- ^ Kanagawa Prefectural Industrial and Labor Bureau Tourism and Commercial Department Tourism Division Tourism Planning Group Press Release March 2012, 3 -Viewed October 2013, 4
- ^ Company Overview Miyamoto Pharmacy Co., Ltd. official website
- ^ There is a nearby Higashi Ikebukuro XNUMX-chome store that has been converted from Sunkus, but it is a different store from this store, and this store was distinguished as "Family Mart Maid Ooki Higashiikebukuro Shokudo Higashiikebukuro XNUMX-chome Store".
- ^ "Family Mart + Maid Ookini Shokudo Higashi Ikebukuro XNUMX-chome Store", an integrated store that combines convenience stores and restaurants, is now open! ” (Press Release), FamilyMart, (May 2014, 7) October 2015th, 1Browse.
- ^ Korean Family Mart renamed to Korean convenience store "CU" -Central Daily, June 2012, 6
- ^ Famima withdraws from Korea All shares sold in the market -Nihon Keizai Shimbun, March 2014, 3
- ^ Toyo Keizai Online · March 2014, 3
- ^ Famima, Korean company abandoned to “return to the 3rd in the industry” abandoned or re-landing in Korea -Business Journal, March 2017, 3
- ^ a b "No simple stereotype of Taiwan's young people". Taiwan Insights. October 2014th, 5Browse.
- ^ Jong (2015), p. 137.
- ^ Masayuki Nishimura (May 2015, 5). “The official title of "Famima Entrance Sound" has been decided as "Great success"". Daily portal Z.Nifty. October 2015th, 12Browse.
- ^ Secret of Okinawa Famima #1 Why the entry sound is different at Okinawa Family Mart Okinawa Family Mart April 2017, 4
- ^ Masashi Sada Releases live digest video of new song from the 45th album including "♪ Freshly born Masashi Sada ~", SPICE, June 2018, 6
- Tsunehiko YuiEd. "History of Saison, Volume XNUMX: Dynamism of Change" Libroport, 1991,ISBN 4845706253.
- Tsunehiko Yui, Mariko Tatsuki, Osamu Ito "Failure of Saison and Reproduction Series SAISON 2" Yamaai Shoin, 2010,ISBN 4434143131.
- Rei ZionLocalization Process of Japanese Convenience Store-A Case of FamilyMart's Expansion into Taiwan-"Innovation Management," Vol. 12, Hosei University Innovation Management Research Center, 2015, pp. 133-135, two:10.24677 / riim.12.0_133,October 2020th, 4Browse.
- Familymart Inc. --Our operating company.
- TOMONY --A FamilyMart convenience store developed under a double name.
- Port store ――Convenience store developed in partnership with several brands including FamilyMart.
- am / pm ――A convenience store where all stores in Japan have been converted to FamilyMart by 2011.
- Cocostore --A convenience store where all stores have been converted to FamilyMart by 2016.
- Every One --A convenience store where all stores have been converted to FamilyMart by 2016.
- Circle K ――A convenience store where all stores in Japan have been converted to FamilyMart by 2018.
- thanks --A convenience store where all stores have been converted to FamilyMart by 2018.
- Convenience store member Union --Convenience store union.
- If you listen -Appeared at the beginning of the play and a meeting with Yuko Harada. Become a modelKeio Electric Railway-Seisho Sakuragaoka Station"Family Mart Seiseki Sakuragaoka store" actually existed in the front, and was named after the work.Stamp RallyAre doing.
- Automatic Super Delice --Vending machine convenience store.
- Mitsukoshi ――We are working together to sell gifts.
- FamilyMart Sweets Party -A program offered by sales promotion of the sweets brand "Sweets+" that has been launched since May 2006, 5.
List of sandwiches
This itemList of sandwiches(Ichiran of sandwiches).
sandwichSliced 2 or moreBreadIt is a dish with ingredients sandwiched between..もしくは、1枚のスライスパンに具を乗せたOr put the ingredients on one slice of breadOpen sandwichThere is also.There are various types of sandwiches depending on the ingredients used.The etymology of sandwich is British politician,John Montagu (4th Earl of Sandwich)But he did not invent it.
|Bacon sandwich||British food||Often eaten with ketchup or brown sauce.|
|American food||When eaten as breakfast, it's usuallyFried eggorScrambled eggsIs used.|
|America||In a canBaked beansThe white bread,Black breadA sandwich topped with.Apply butter for a while.|
|Vine Me||Vietnamese food||Sandwich with meat, sardine, tofu, pate, etc. sandwiched between baguettes with many holes, along with pickled carrots, coriander, and peppers.|
|BBQ sandwich||America||Chopped (sometimes sliced or finely chopped)Pulled porkChicken, beef and hamburger buns.coleslawIs sometimes used as a topping.|
|Chilean food||Ham and cheese (usually Similar to buttery) Sandwich|
|チリ||Thickly sliced and baked beef and cheese sandwich|
|Bauru||Brazilian food||With melted cheeseroast beef, Tomato and cucumber pickles, pierced insideBread rollWhat I put in.|
|Beef on Weck||American food||Roast beef roasted with Coomerweck roll (sprinkled with crude salt and caraway)Kaiser Roll) Sandwich.|
|BLT sandwich||America||bacon(B) ・lettuce(L) ・TomatoIn sandwiches with (T) sandwiched, it is common to apply mayonnaise to thinly sliced toasted bread and then sandwich the ingredients.|
|America||A sandwich with thinly sliced bologna sausage (sometimes baked) sandwiched between white bread and ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, etc.|
|Bosna||オーストリア||On baked white breadBratwurstAnd onions, seasoned with tomato ketchup, mustard and curry powder.|
|United Kingdom, Ireland||Sausage or bacon, (orBlack pudding), Mushrooms, tomatoes,Hash browns, A fried egg and other breakfast dishes seasoned with ketchup or brown sauce and sandwiched between breads.|
|America||Scrambled eggs or fried eggs and cheese,This is a breakfast dish sandwiched between biscuits and English muffins.|
|British railway sandwich||The United Kingdom||British RailwaysIt was a sandwich sold at, and it was so bad that it is now used as a term for an old sandwich when the British Rail was dismantled.|
|Broche Crockett||Netherlands||With stewed dishesCroquetSeasoned with mustard,Kaiser RollWhat is sandwiched between.|
|Pakistani food||Fried spicy patties, onions, andChutneyorlighterIn a hamburger or hot dog bun.|
|Butterbrot||Germany||Bread with butter.上に具材を載せPut the ingredients on topOpen sandwichIt is sometimes called butterbrot.|
|Mexican food||Sliced avocado, meat, white cheese and "Red sauceA sandwich sandwiched between fluffy sesame-flavored buns with a red sauce called ".PueblaIs said to be the birthplace.|
|チリ||A sandwich of thinly sliced chorizo or lomito pork, tomatoes, green beans and green peppers sandwiched between round buns.|
|Cheese sandwich||Made with one or more types of cheese.焼いたときはWhen bakedGrilled cheeseCalled a sandwich.|
|Cheese and pickle sandwich||The United Kingdom||A sandwich with sliced cheese (mainly cheddar cheese) and pickles sandwiched between two pieces of bread.|
|Cheese steak||America (PennsylvaniaPhiladelphia)||Place thinly sliced steak and melted cheese in a long roll.Also known as Philadelphia or Philly Cheesesteak.|
|A sandwich sandwiched with chicken, there are various ways to cook chicken.In the United States, roasted chicken breast and fried chicken breast are used.|
|Chicken salad sandwich||To the ingredientsChicken saladSandwich with.|
|||America||CrushedChickpeasUsing the saladVeganSandwich for.Tuna may enter.|
|America||On puttyChili con carneA hamburger topped with.|
|Chip butty||The United Kingdom||For thin bread (or bread rolls)French friesSandwich sandwiched between..Salt, vinegar, or tomato ketchup is mainly used for seasoning.|
|Chip to beef||U.S. military cuisine||Chip to beef is a thin slice of compression-molded salted dried meat.White sauceIt is common to cook with toast.|
|Chivito||Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu||A sandwich with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, bacon, olives (green or black), hard-boiled eggs (or fried eggs) and ham, seasoned with mayonnaise.|
|Chori bread||South America, Caribbean food||Bake and salsa seasonings (egPebre, , Chimichurri) SeasonedChorizoA sandwich sandwiched between hard-skinned bread.Morsipan with black pudding or blood sausage instead of chorizo as a derivativeMorcipán).|
|Charmen sandwich||America||Hamburger buns seasoned with gravy sauce炒 麺Sandwich sandwiched between.|
|Churrasco||チリ||Thickly sliced steak sandwiched between toasted buns.If you use ingredients other than meat, it will be "Churrasco XX" (Example: churrasco palta = avocado churrasco).|
|American clubhouse sandwich||America||A three-ply sandwich sandwiched between sliced chicken (or turkey), bacon, tomatoes and lettuce, and mayonnaise is often used for seasoning.|
|Corned beef sandwich||A general term for sandwiches made with corned beef, pickles and mustard are used as toppings.|
|Crisp sandwich||United Kingdom and Ireland||On white breadCrispA sandwich with pickles (sometimes with pickles).|
|Clock monsieur||French cuisine||Hamとcheese(In generalEmmental cheeseOrGruyere cheese) And baked sandwich.Bechamel sauce,Mornay sauceMay be painted.|
|Clock Madam||French cuisine||Same as croque monsieur, but on topFried eggPut on.|
|Cuban sandwich||America(FloridaTampa),キ ュ ー バ||With ham and roast porkSwiss cheeseとPickled cucumberA sandwich that is sandwiched between Cuban bread, seasoned with mustard, and baked in a sandwich press called a plancha.Genoa salami may be used in some areas.|
|Cucumber sandwich||The United Kingdom||A white bread with cut ears and a little butter, sandwiched between peeled and sliced cucumbers like paper.|
|イタリア||A sandwich of spicy Italian sausage sandwiched between mozzarella cheese and tomatoes in a long, hard bread.ミシガン州のMichiganUpper PeninsulaIt was spread to the United States by Italian immigrants who emigrated to the surrounding area.|
|America||A sandwich with various meats and seasonings added in layers, the cartoon "Blondie]Named after.|
|Deli sandwich||delicatessenIt is a sandwich sandwiched between various ingredients.|
|America||Sandwich sandwiched between.|
|Doner kebab||Turkish food|
|[Annotation 1]||Chinese cuisine||A sandwich sandwiched between thinly sliced and seasoned donkey meat.Baoding City,HejianIn addition to being popular as street food, you can also eat at high-end restaurants.|
|Republic of Trinidad and Tobago||A sandwich with curry-flavored chickpeas sandwiched between fried bread.|
|dynamite||America (Rhode IslandWoonsocket)||A sandwich seasoned with minced meat, tomato sauce, onions and pepper.It is often served in large numbers at family meetings and fundraising parties.|
|デンマーク||Apply liver paste to black rye bread and salt beefaspicThe toppings are sliced raw onions and watercress.|
|America||A sandwich with peanut butter, banana and bacon.エ ル ヴ ィ ス · プ レ ス リ ーIt is said that it was a favorite food of.|
|Egg sandwich||worldwide||A general term for sandwiches with egg dishes.Hard boiled eggsEgg salad(MincedBoiled egg(A mixture of mayonnaise and mayonnaise) is often used,Fried egg,Scrambled eggsIs used as a toppingKalles KaviarMay be used.Also, as a derivative type, put eggs and meat on the English muffin,Hollandaise sauceAppliedeggs BenedictExists.|
|Australia, New Zealand||On white bread with butterSprinkled with.Often cut into squares and triangles.|
|Falafel||Middle East||Chickpea croquette pocket-shapedPita breadRaw vegetables, hot sauce, tahini sauce, and pickled vegetables are used as toppings.|
|Germany||Of hard skinBread rollAnd fish (the most common isBismarck(Pickled herring)Harling) And a sandwich with onions.|
|AmericaColorado||A sandwich made by applying a bottle of peanut butter and jam to a hollowed-out bread, stuffing it with bacon, and fried.. In 1976Elvis PresleyAnd there is an anecdote that their entourage flew to Denver to eat this sandwich..|
|Francezinha||Portuguese food||Ham cured with salt water,Linguiça, Raw sausage (chipolata), steak, and other roasted meat sandwiched in bread, sprinkled with melt cheese, and sprinkled with hot and thick tomato and beer sauce.|
|French dip||America||Slicedroast beefThebaguetteA warm sandwich with roast beef gravy as a dip sauce.|
|America||For sliced breadSandwich sandwiched between.|
|Fruit sandwich||worldwide||A general term for sandwiches sandwiched between fruits.The United States of AmericaThen,banana,FIG,pineappleWithmayonnaiseIt is generally seasoned with.|
|Fitera||マルタ||Maltese traditional foodWith a sandwich, Tomato paste, tuna, capers, and red onions are sandwiched between rounded fitness lapin.|
|A deli-type sandwich similar to hoggy, often sandwiched with french fries, and other ingredients such as masala-seasoned or charcoal-grilled meat (chicken, etc.)Bologna sausageThere are seafood such as polonies, wiener sausages, and squids.|
|Harhersleror||Netherlands||Place chocolate sprinkles or flakes in buttered bread.|
|Ham sandwich||Serve with cheese or salad.As a condiment, add mustard, mayonnaise and pickles.|
|Ham cheese sandwich||Ham and sliced cheese are used.Lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise will be added.|
|Ham & cheese & lettuce sandwich||Japan||convenience storeIt is sold at each store of.Lettuce is grown outdoors or in a house,Plant factorySome are made of.|
|Hong Kong food||Place a sheet of sliced canned ham and roasted egg in a van.|
|Hamburger||Germany(Hamburg)||A sandwich with minced beef patties sandwiched between round breads, often with vegetables and sauces, and recipes other than minced beef.|
|Australia||A hot dog with fried beef patty, served with chili con carne, french fries and fried egg.|
|America (Kentucky)||Place turkey or bacon on a piece of bread Mornay sauceA sandwich that is heated after being sprinkled with.|
|Hot chicken sandwich||カナダQuebec||Roughly sliced chicken sandwiched between two slices of bread and sprinkled with gravy.|
|Hot dog||America||Frankfurt sausage in two oval rolls or bunsRelishSandwiches with scissors, ketchup and mustard.|
|Hot turkey||America||It is a sandwich with sliced turkey on white bread soaked in turkey gravy, and is often served with mashed potatoes.May be served in a formal restaurant.|
|America||A sandwich with vanilla ice cream sandwiched between thin chocolate biscuits (which may be cookies or cakes).|
|Italian beef||America (IllinoisChicago)||Thinly sliced flavorroast beef Sandwiches sandwiched between Italian rolls, often pickled peppers such as Giardiniera and sweetPeperonciniIs used|
|||チリ||It is a kind of sandwich topping combination, and is likened to the Italian flag with tomato, mayonnaise and avocado.|
|British food||A sandwich with buttered bread and jam (traditional one is strawberry jam).Light meals, snacks, breakfastHigh teaIt can be eaten at that time.|
|France||Also known as Parisien ("Parisien").Ham sandwiched between buttered French bread, the most popular sandwich in France.|
|Jibarito||American food||Meat, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes seasoned with garlic-flavored mayonnaise, flattened and friedPlantainIt is sandwiched between (a kind of banana).|
|Juicy lucy||America (MinnesotaMinneapolis)||A variant of cheeseburger with cheese inside the meat patties.|
|Katsu sandwich||Japan||TonkatsuSandwich sandwiched between.|
|Kokoretsi||Use cooked offal such as sheep and goat intestines.|
|Germany||Roasted pork sausage (Kottenwurst),onion ring, Mustard sandwiched over buttered brown bread.|
|Lever case semmel||GermanyBavaria||Minced meat and spices were mixed and heatedLevercaseA sandwich sandwiched between Kaiser rolls.|
|A sandwich with only lettuce.It may also indicate a sandwich that uses lettuce instead of buns...Similar to the latter,Mos BurgerThere is a product called "Moss's vegetable picking".|
|rye breadとLimburgerSandwich using.|
|Northeastern United States||Sandwich sandwiched between lobster-baked bread and buns for heated hot dogs..日本のスポーツ紙・Japanese sports newspaperNikkan Sportsaccording to,Seasoning with mayonnaise is said to have originated in Maine, while the store in Milford, Connecticut was started in 1929..|
|Rocks sandwich||America||bagelToRocksとCream cheese, Sliced onion, tomato and caper.|
|Luther Burger||America||BunsGlaze instead ofdonutHamburgers and cheeseburgers made in.|
|Marmite||The United Kingdom||Made from brewer's yeastMarmiteSandwich with spread.|
|Martino||Belgian food||A sandwich using steak tartare with Worcestershire sauce, pickles, onions, peppers, and Martino sauce as ingredients.|
|meatball||America||A sandwich of meatballs seasoned with marinara sauce and melted Parmesan cheese sandwiched between long breads.|
|キ ュ ー バ||A sandwich of sweet bread with roast pork, ham, mustard, Swiss cheese and dill pickles.|
|ベルギー||French fries and fried meat with sauce and sandwiched between Demi baguettes.|
|Melt sandwich||America||A general term for sandwiches in which cheese is placed on top of stuffing, sandwiched, and baked or fried until the cheese melts.|
|Mett brochen||Germany||On sliced breadMetIn sandwiches, raw onions that are sliced into slices or cut into dice are often used as a garnish.|
|Spain, Mexico||In Mexico, it is a sandwich made by adding salsa, ham, bacon, etc. to melted cheese and beans.|
|Monte Cristo Sandwich||America||Sliced ham and cheese (EmmentalorGruyere cheeseIs often used)French toastA sandwich baked with butter on top of it.In some areas, it is sprinkled with powdered sugar and served with jelly or jam.In New England, it is served flavored with sugar grains and French mustard.|
|Canadian food||A sandwich of smoked brisket with mustard.Rye bread is usually used for buns.|
|Italian thick sausageMortadellaA sandwich with (Bologna sausage) sandwiched between them.|
|America||Chicago style hot dog bunsTamaleA sandwich with chili sandwiched between them.|
|Muffuletta||America||Meat, cheese and olive salad sandwiched between round breadsNew OrleansIt is inItalian americanCommunity is said to be the birthplace.|
|Nan sandwich||Pakistani food||In NanbeefSandwiched between.|
|Open face sandwich||Nordic||pizzaA sandwich with ingredients on a piece of bread.|
|Mexican food||Fill the special bread with potatoes and chorizo,GuajilloSandwich with sauce.|
|French cuisine||Round bread (or) And nice salad (Nicoise salad) Sandwich.|
|Panini||イタリア||イタリアThen.sandwichIs a term for sandwiches made from whole bread, and Italians say sliced bread sandwichessandwichI call it.アメリカ合衆国とWith the United StatesThe United KingdomとカナダThen,sandwichesThe word means "panini presses", which refers to sandwiches that have been pressed for a long time and baked.|
|Pastrami on rye||America||Jewish style in New YorkdelicatessenA representative dish.rye breadToPastramiSpicy brownmustardTurn on.|
|America||A sandwich with hamburger patties, cooked onions and cheddar cheese (or Swiss cheese) sandwiched between two pieces of bread.|
|Peanut butter and jelly sandwich(PB & J)||America||A sandwich with peanut butter and jam (jelly).|
|アルゼンチン||An Argentinean sandwich stuffed with cheese, meat, tomatoes and mayonnaise.Pebete in the narrow sense refers to the round buns used in this sandwich.|
|Pimento cheese||Southern United States|
|Balkan Peninsula||Pljeskavica is common in the BalkanshamburgerIt's a dish, a sandwich with pieskavica sandwiched between bread.|
|Poboy||America||Fried seafood or roast beef sandwiched between hard crust bread.|
|America (OhioCleveland)||(Polish sausage), french fries,BBQ sauce(Or hot sauce),coleslawIs sandwiched between buns.|
|フィンランド||A sandwich of white bread with half-inch thick sausages, usually red or sweet onion squares, pickled slices, ketchup, mustard, and sometimes mayonnaise.|
|China(Macau)||Very crispy on the outside and very soft on the insideBunsFreshly friedIs sandwiched between.A popular dish in Macau.|
|America||A sandwich sandwiched between fried thin pork tenderloin.|
|Australian food||Shrimp sandwich.|
|Pennsylvania, USAPittsburgh||A sandwich with meat, french fries, coleslaw, tomatoes, etc. sandwiched between Italian breads.|
|America (St. Louis)||Ham or turkey meat on bread and melted cheese.Bacon and tomatoes may be attached.|
|Pulled pork||Southern United States||豚 肉Slowly cooked at low temperature until it becomes easy to loosen (unravel = pull)barbecueA type of food.Depending on the regionBBQ sauceとvinegarOrmayonnaiseMixed withcoleslawAfter topping, put it in bread.|
|Rice burger||Japan||A hamburger that uses rice for the buns.|
|Reuben sandwich||America||Sandwich corned beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese in rye bread,Russian dressingAnd Thousand Island dressing topped and grilled.|
|Roast beef sandwich||Global||roast beefAs an ingredient.There are many types depending on the region.|
|Roti john||Malaysian food||The basic ingredients are eggs, chopped onions,Sambar, Salt and pepper.Cover the omelet that cannot be cooked with bread and bake it.There are many types such as canned sardines, chicken, beef, and mutton.Serve with mayonnaise, chili sauce and cheese.|
|Rou Jia Mo||Chugoku||Boiled pork wrapped in mo (steamed white bread), also known as a Chinese hamburger.|
|Lanza||America||Minced meat and cabbage wrapped in bread dough and baked in the oven.RussianPiroshkiIs the prototype.NebraskaSpecialty.|
|America (VirginiaRichmond)||BakedPastramiとA sandwich sandwiched between live red and Swiss cheese melted in (a type of sausage) and hot mustard..|
|Salmon burger||America||PattysalmonHamburger using|
|Salt beef bagel||The United Kingdom|
|Sausage sandwich||United Kingdom, Germany||A sandwich with sausage sandwiched between them.|
|Shawarma||Levernt region||Beef, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, on flat breadShiba hemp sauceA sandwich wrapped in and baked.|
|slider||America||A mini hamburger with a diameter of about 3 cm.|
|Sloppy joe||America||Round buns with minced meat (mainly beef) and tomato sauce.|
|America||Meat such as turkey, ham, pastrami and corned beef, Swiss cheese and coleslaw seasoned with Russian dressing sandwiched between rye bread.|
|Smobro||デンマーク||An open sandwich with buttered black rye bread topped with cold cuts, meat, fish, cheese and spreads.|
|Sun above Gudhjem||デンマーク|
|Speedy sandwich||America||A sandwich made by skewering seasoned meat and sandwiching it in bread.Chicken, pork, mutton, beef (or veal), venison, etc. are used as meat.|
|St. Paul Sandwich||St. Louis||Chinese style with chopped bean sprouts and onionsOmelette(Omelette), Dill pickles, white onions, lettuce, tomatoes, and sandwiched between mayonnaise-coated bread.|
|Steak burger||A hamburger-style sandwich using steak.For meat, cut steak is placed on it, or rough meat is molded into the shape of a steak and used by baking.The composition is similar to a hamburger, but the seasoning is often steak-like with gravy sauce.Fried onions and french fries that accompany the steak may also be sandwiched.|
|America||A classic menu from American diners.It is sandwiched between cut and sliced grilled steak and bread with grilled onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, etc.If you like, you can add cheese or pickled green pepper and season with gravy sauce.|
|America||A general term for sandwiches sandwiched between French bread or Italian rolls, with a wide variety of ingredients.ファーストフードチェーン店・Fast food chain storeSubwayMakes this type of sandwich its main product.|
|America||UnseasonedとSauteA sandwich made from a mixture of fresh onions and sandwiched between buns, sometimes with pickles, ketchup and mustard.Common in Iowa.|
|The United Kingdom||Sharpened ears, slightly buttered bread, cream cheese (or mixture with mayonnaise), radishes, cucumbers, asparagus orWatercressBread sandwiched between.Ham with pimento cheese and mustard,smoked salmon, Fruit jam, chicken-flavored curry, and egg salad are sometimes used as ingredients.|
|TLT (Tempeh, Lettuce, and Tomato)||America||Tempeh is used instead of bacon, which is a vegan version of BLT.|
|Toast sandwich||The United Kingdom||Two thinly sliced toasts coated with butter and sprinkled with salt and pepper.|
|Germany||Place thinly sliced ham on toast, and cheese, pineapple, on top.Maraschino cherryPut on.|
|Toasty||ー ッ ト サ ン ド ド メ ー カ ーToast baked in.|
|Tofu sandwich||America||Instead of meattofuSandwich sandwiched between.|
|Tan toast||SauteedOx tongueとScrambled eggsOpen sandwich on bread.|
|Torta (Cake）||メキシコ||Mayonnaise on bread such as bolilloRefried BeansSliced meat and cheese, vegetables (mostly tomatoes, onions and avocados), jalapeno and chipotle pickles.It may be sprinkled instead of sandwiched, or it may be baked with butter that has both sides melted while sandwiched.|
|Guadalajara (Mexico)||BolilloBread called Birote, which is similar toCommon bean, Sandwich with cheese etc.パンは辛いトマトやBread is spicy tomatoesArbolIt is often eaten by dipping it in a sauce made from, and sliced onion pickles are used as toppings.|
|イタリア||A sandwich with tuna, olives, prosciutto, etc. sandwiched between white bread that has been cut into triangles with its ears sharpened.Often served at bars.|
|Triplet||プ エ ル ト リ コ||beef(ChurrascoorDice steak) And pork (en: pernil) And other three meat sandwiches..There are many varieties, and the toppings are fried potatoes, thinly sliced cabbage and lettuce, onions, tomatoes, etc.Pickled cucumber, Swiss cheese, etc., and seasoningsmustardIn addition to ketchup, mayonnaise, etc., there are also "secret sauces" that differ depending on the creator.|
|Tuna sandwich||America||Tuna saladSandwich with ingredients.Variants include tuna boat and tuna melt.|
|Vada pav||Indian cuisine||ChickpeaSandwich with potatoes fried in powder|
|Vegemite||Australian food||Beer yeastSpread made fromVegemiteIs spread on bread and sandwiched with vegetables and spices.ベジマイトはサンドイッチ以外にもBesides sandwiches, vegemiteToast,Crumpet,cracker, May be used as a stuffing for confectionery.|
|Vegetable sandwich||VegetablesA general term for sandwiches that use as an ingredient.|
|Welsh rarebit||British food||It is a dish in which hot melted cheese sauce is placed on thinly sliced toast (sometimes cut into small pieces and baked without slicing), and is sometimes called cheese toast.Hot cheese sauce may be served in a separate bowl from the toast.|
|Wrap||Flat breadIt is a sandwich with the ingredients wrapped tightly with (Matahatrtilla) and the bottom folded, and the ingredients are various.|
|Bratwurst (Sausage bread)||German food||A sandwich with thinly sliced lunch meat and sausage, which is common in Germany.It may also be buttered.|
|Yakisoba bread||Japan||Hot dog bunToFried noodlesThe one that sandwiches.Cucumberpickles,Red pickled gingerAnd mayonnaise may be topped.|
|ポーランド||Bread such as baguettes halved with mushrooms, cheese, ham and other meats, and vegetables.|
- ^ Abelson, Jenn. (November 2006, 11). “Arguments spread thick”. The Boston Globe. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2009, 2. October 2009th, 5Browse.
- ^ "sandwich". Merriam-Webster. Merriam-Webster, Incorporated. October 2012th, 3Browse.
- ^ Foundations of Restaurant Management & Culinary Arts Level Two. Pearson. (2011). P. 53. ISBN 978-0-13-138022-6
- ^ Nicholls, Walter (February 2008, 2). “The Banh Mi of My Dreams”. The Washington Post
- ^ Modern Garde Manger: A Global Perspective --Robert Garlough, Angus Campbell --Google Books
- ^ Serious Eats: A Comprehensive Guide to Making and Eating Delicious Food ... --Ed Levine --Google Books
- ^ Bob Garner's Book of Barbecue: North Carolina's Favorite Food --Bob Garner --Google Books
- ^ Farmer John's Cookbook: The Real Dirt on Vegetables --Farmer John Peterson, Organics --Google Books
- ^ Vegetarian Times-Google Books
- ^ Serve Yourself: Nightly Adventures in Cooking for One --Joe Yonan --Google Books
- ^ Food Britannia --Andrew Webb --Google Books
- ^ A Cook'S Tour of England --Maurice Hassall --Google Books
- ^ Rude Food: The Collected Food Writings of Vir Sanghi --Vir Sanghvi --Google Books
- ^ Sharing Plates: A Table for All Seasons --Jared Ingersoll --Google Books
- ^ ""I think it's delicious" "Put the meat in between" Burger King's French fries burger "Chip Bati" is a hot topic". Netorabo Investigation Team. ITmedia (September 2020, 2). October 2020th, 12Browse.
- ^ "Cultural differences in "sandwich pictorial book of the world" and "what to put" | Good book Good day". Good book good day (September 2019, 4). October 2020th, 12Browse.
- ^ Huse, Andy (March 2012, 3). “Welcome to Cuban Sandwich City". Cigar City Magazine.As of August 2013, 11オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2015th, 12Browse.
- ^ Mitsusada Nobuyo (December 2017, 12). “(Eating the earth) "Dragon meat on the heavens, donkey meat on the ground"". Asahi Shimbun digital. October 2020th, 12Browse.
- ^ a b "Elvis Left The Building Long Ago, But His Food (And Music) Lives On" (English). NPR (September 2013, 1). October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ Ramble Colorado: The Wanderer's Guide to the Offbeat, Overlooked, and Outrageous --Eric Peterson --Google Books
- ^ Malta and Gozo: The Bradt Travel Guide --Juliet Rix --Google Books
- ^ Gastronomy: The Anthropology of Food and Food Habits-Google Books
- ^ Malta & Gozo Travel Guide --Lonely Planet --Google Books
- ^ Toru Hatanaka (September 2016, 9). “(Eating the earth) Hot brown". Asahi Shimbun digital. October 2021th, 1Browse.
- ^ The Up-to-date Sandwich Book: 400 Ways to Make a Sandwich --Eva Greene Fuller --Google Books
- ^ The Turkey: An American Story --Andrew F. Smith --Google Books p. 62.
- ^ Eat Me: The Food and Philosophy of Kenny Shopsin --Kenny Shopsin, Carolynn Carreño --Google Books p. 186.
- ^ Party Divas !: 12 Fabulous Parties for Women's Ministry --Amber Van Schooneveld --Google Books
- ^ Keeler, Janet K. (October 2003, 10). “The hip, hot wrap”. St. Petersburg Times. As of April 2003, 11オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2020th, 12Browse.
- ^ "A staple of the president of Mos Food Service.Top direct story "The secret of how to eat"”(Japanese). Forbes JAPAN (September 2019, 10). October 2020th, 12Browse.
- ^ a b Kanako Chitose (September 2019, 9). “Lobster rolls with many variations ――Lalala West Coast from LA ――Fishing / Hobbies / Travel Column”. Nikkan Sports. October 2020th, 4Browse.
- ^ Depreux, Dominique. “Martino Baguette (Or Simply Martino): Recipe". Food.com. October 2015th, 12Browse.
- ^ The Spanish Table: Traditional Recipes and Wine Pairings from Spain and Portugal --Steve Winston --Google Books p. 188.
- ^ Everybody's San Francisco Cookbook: Recipes Celebrating the City's Best ... --Charles Lemos --Google Books p.223.
- ^ Modern Garde Manger: A Global Perspective --Robert Garlough, Angus Campbell --Google Books
- ^ Polish Holiday Cookery and Customs --Robert Strybel --Google Books
- ^ SACHIYO HARADA (September 2020, 9). “Picnic in a park in Paris!Nice specialty bread banya recipe.". madameFIGARO.jp. October 2021th, 1Browse.
- ^ The New Yorker-Google Books
- ^ Anika Imajo (September 2010, 9). “Richmond's Very Own Sandwich". October 2015th, 7Browse. "" The brazen assemblage of hot pastrami, grilled knockwurst, melted Swiss and hot mustard on rye bread, curiously known in these parts as a "sailor sandwich" is, most likely, a true Richmond native. Carytown's New York Deli, established in 1929 and operating at its current location since 1934, bills itself as'the birthplace of the sailor sandwich.'""
- ^ History of Tempeh and Tempeh Products (1815-2011): Extensively Annotated ... --William Shurtleff, Akiko Aoyagi --Google Books
- ^ Using Tofu, Tempeh and Other Soyfoods in Restaurants, Delis and Cafeterias --William Shurtleff, Akiko Aoyagi --Google Books
- ^ Tempeh Production --William Shurtleff --Google Books
- ^ Yoga Journal-Google Books
- ^ History of Miso, Soybean Jiang (China), Jang (Korea) and Tauco (Indonesia ... --William Shurtleff, Akiko Aoyagi --Google Books
- ^ (1887). Cookery for Invalids. White, Stokes & Allen
- ^ Sarah Annie Frost (1870). The Godey's Lady's Book Receipts and Household Hints. Evans, Stoddart & Company
- ^ Restaurant Business-Google Books
- ^ Pulling Strings --Pedro Vera --Google Books
- ^ Frommer's Puerto Rico --John Marino --Google Books
- ^ ""The shop where the chef of Kirihata Toll goes" ~ The sandwich of the world of "Restaurant SORAYA" in Monzennakacho ~". TBS Radio FM90.5 + AM954 ~ There is a sound that something starts (September 2020, 8). October 2021th, 6Browse.
- ^ Hafta (October 2006, 10). “Deconstructing the Pav Bhaji". Hafta Magazine.As of August 2009, 1オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2015th, 12Browse.