A storm of sympathy for "the strongest sweets in the convenience store world" recommended by Tanabe, a cram school "Be sure to buy"
If you write the contents roughly
A popular comedy group, Boru Juku, will appear in "Konya kurabete mita" (Nippon TV) broadcast on the 22nd.
In "I tried to compare tonight", the popular project "Tanaber Eats" by Tomoka Tanabe, a private school, was broadcast.sweets… → Continue reading
Shirabe is a big survey of the things that you care about! It is a news site. We will dig deep into the world's topics and interesting topics with our own research, and publish the results daily as articles.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Nippon Television Network
Nippon Television Network Corporation(Nippon TVBritish: Nippon Television Network Corporation) IsNippon Television HoldingsIs a consolidated subsidiary ofKanto wide areaTheBroadcast target areaAsTelevision broadcastingI doSpecific terrestrial backbone broadcaster.. First in JapanCommercial broadcastTV stationIt was opened as.In generalNippon TV(Nihon TV) orNitteleIt is called (NTV).
Incidentally,Certified Broadcast Holding CompanyDue to the transition to the system, on October 2012, 10, the (former) Nippon Television Network Corporation (currently Nippon Television Holdings Co., Ltd., former company) was newly established and split, and the transfer and broadcasting license was succeeded (new) Nippon Television. Broadcasting Network Co., Ltd. (current company) is currently in business.
- 1952 July 7-Acquired a preliminary license for television broadcasting (the first acquisition in Japan).
- 1953 August 8-Obtained this license for television broadcasting (the second acquisition in Japan).
- December 1957, 12-Obtained a preliminary license for the Color Television Experiment Station.
- December 1957, 12-Obtained this license from the Color Television Experiment Station.
- 1960 9 2nd --Obtained a color TV broadcasting license.
- 1978 September 9-Obtained a license from the Sound Multiplex Broadcasting Practical Application Test Station.
- 1980 2 9th-Obtained an emergency warning broadcasting experimental station license.
- December 1981, 12 --Obtained a sound multiplex broadcasting license.
- 1983 televisionObtained a license from the Synchronous Broadcasting Experiment Station. 9 7 days -
- November 1985, 11 --Obtained a teletext broadcasting license.
- 1988 EDTVObtained an experimental station license. August 4-
- October 1994, 11- High definitionObtained this license for practical experiment broadcasting.
- 1995 July 7-Wide Clear Vision Broadcasting Obtained this license.
- 2003/12 1st-Obtained this license for terrestrial digital television broadcasting.
Call sign (call sign)
- Digital Terrestrial Television Broadcasting:JOAX-DTV Nihon Television Digital Television
- UHF25ch, frequency 545.142857MHz / 10kW
- Remote control key ID- 4
* Because it was the first preliminary license for a single television station, "A" was given in the "JO * X-TV" series.
In addition to terrestrial broadcasting in the Kanto area, the following channels are broadcast and supplied.
- Nippon Telezitas
- In addition to broadcasting on SKY PerfecTV! Premium Service (standard definition broadcasting) as a general satellite broadcaster, Hi-Vision Channel ("Nippon Telegitas HD") is a general satellite broadcaster of SKY PerfecTV! Premium Service.SKY Perfect Broadcasting,SKY PerfecTV! OfBroadcasterIsCS JapanSupply to. Part ofCable TVIt also supplies channels to stations and simulcasts at each station.
- Nippon Television News 24
- SKY Perfect Broadcasting (SKY Perfect! Premium Service),SC satellite broadcasting(SKY PerfecTV!), Channels are supplied to some cable TV stations, and simulcast is performed at each station.
- Nippon Television Plus
- The channel will be operated by CS Nippon. In addition to broadcasting by CS Nippon on SKY PerfecTV !, SKY Perfect Broadcasting is a high-definition broadcaster of SKY PerfecTV! Premium Service, and SKY PerfecTV! Premium Service (standard definition broadcasting) is a general satellite broadcaster.Japan Image Communications, It also supplies to some cable TV stations.
- Broadcast started on October 2015, 10.Sony Pictures TelevisionCo-operated with NTV to supply variety programs and serial dramas to cable TV stations in Hong Kong and Southeast Asian countries..
- NIPPON TV Channnel
- Broadcast starts on May 2019, 5 (local time). Mainly targeted at Japanese people living in the United States, satellite broadcasting of NTV's serial drama and professional baseball / giant game home game broadcastsDirect TVAnd cable TV stations.
XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayNNN(Nippon News Network), again on June 1972, 6NNS(Nippon television Network System) is formed and each affiliated station is connected to the network. Currently, there are 30 NNN member stations and 29 NNS member stations. In addition to the Kanto wide area, NTV's coverage areaOkinawaIs included (because there is no NNN affiliated station in Okinawa Prefecture).
For many years since its opening, "4 channels", "AX", "NTV", etc. have been used as abbreviations, but since around 1995, "NTV" has been used as a campaign copy.[Note 1] Start using. Prior to the adoption of the official abbreviations and nicknames described below, the name of the CS channel that was broadcast for four years from August 1996 was changed to "CS★NTVIn December 2000, the series openedBS JapanThe channel name of is "BS Nippon Television".
With the 2003th anniversary of the start of broadcasting in 50 and the relocation of Shiodome, the corporate logo was changed to "NTV", and the official abbreviation and nickname was "NitteleWas adopted. In addition, it should be notedNews (Chinese)-TV information magazine OfA TV scheduleThe display on is still "Nippon TV" as before,Daily SportsIn the Tokyo version, "Nittele(Previously "NTV"), "" in the video distribution of some programs and the copyright notation of related productsNTVIs written as.
In the industry, CX derived from callsign (Fuji Television Network, Inc), EX (TV Asahi）[Note 2], TX (Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.)AXIt may also be called. After this, onceSHIBUYA-AXThere was a time when I was running a live space called (Shibuya-Ax, closed on May 2014, 5).AX MUSIC-FACTORY], [AX MUSIC-TVWas also being broadcast. Also, in 2010Nippon Television TowerEstablished a mini live house "Shiodome AX" (SHIODOME-AX). In addition, the program production company within the group "Nippon Teleaxon"(Abbreviation:" AXON ") also uses" AX ".
The reading of the trade name is not "Nihon TV Hosou" but "Nippon TV"Let's go" is correct (this isNHK,TNCAs in the case of). However, the call name is "Nihon TV(Digital Television) "is correctOffice name announcementBut all "Nihon TVIs unified withannouncerIs often read as "Nihon TV"[Note 3].. FurthermoreNational Tax Agency OfCorporate numberEven on the public site, the phonetic name of the trade name is "Nihon TV"Hosoumou".
- May 8 Karl MundRiceSenatorAnnounced that it will build a comprehensive telecommunications network throughout Japan with private capital[Note 4].
- September 9 Matsutaro Masariki announces plans to establish Nippon Television Network[Note 4].
- October 10 Application for Nippon Television Network, television broadcasting license.
- July 7 Obtained the first TV broadcast reserve license in Japan ahead of NHK.
- October 10: The founding general meeting was held, and Matsutaro Masariki was elected president.
- October 10 Established company (Capital2 million yen). The fund for the establishment was raised by Finance Minister Hayato Ikeda, who was requested by the power.
- April 4 Capital increased to 15 million yen.
- August 8: Apply for a TV station license in Nagoya and Osaka (rejected later).
- May 8 Street TVReceivers are installed in the Kanto area (29 locations in Tokyo and 13 locations in the periphery).
- May 8 Test radio waveFire.
- August 8: Obtained a TV broadcasting license.
- From 8:28 am on August 10, "Test pattern”, 11:20 am,Dove holiday』With the image of the first commercial TV station (terrestrial analog) to start the main broadcast (this day is the anniversary of the opening). I was aiming to open as Japan's first TV station, but米 国Since it relied on imports from Japan, the delivery could not be made in time, and it was preceded by NHK, which has almost all domestically produced equipment. First time in JapanTV commercial(SeikoshaBroadcast).
- August 8 Professional Baseball巨人 - HanshinBattle (Korakuen Stadium) Is the first broadcast as a commercial TV station.
- August 8 First commercial TV stationTV drama"NTV theater, I kept my promise" broadcast.
- September 9 Broadcasting of "", the first drama on a commercial TV station, begins.
- October 10, Professional Boxing World ChampionshipYoshio Shirai -Relay the battle. Street TV fever rises.
- November 11 First commercial TV stationCentral horse racingOf autumnEmperor Award(Tokyo Racecourse) Broadcast.
- November 11 First commercial TV stationLocal horse racingOn TV (Funabashi Racecourse)I do[Note 5] .
- September 2Rikidozan-Kimura MasahikoversusSharp brothersBroadcast "Pro Wrestling Live" at the same time as NHK for 3 days.Shimbashi StationThe street TV at the West Exit was packed by more than 2 people every day, making it one of the first TV shows in Japan. After that, Rikidozan became a popular eel, and a national wrestling sensation took place.
- Spring The first time in Japan with the cooperation of Nippon TelevisionTV carTheKeisei Electric Railway Of1600 type-1500 typeOperation started. Keisei Electric Railway's TV car was showing a program on Nippon Television.
- October 10 News program "Today's event』Start broadcasting (2006 May 9End).
- May 2 27th House of Representatives general electionHolds First Election Vote Bulletin for Nippon Television[Note 6].
- April 4 Capital increased to 1 million yen.
- May 5th World Boxing Championship Yoshio Shirai- Pascal PerezBroadcast the battle. Recorded an audience rating of 96.1%.
- May 11 Yoshiro ShimizuBecame the president.
- August 8th at 19:6 am, Japan's first TV early morning broadcasting started. First time on the screentelopPut in.
- May 12 Central Japan Broadcasting Company(CBC, currentCBC TV),Osaka Television Broadcast(OTV, currentAsahi Broadcasting TV<ABC TV>) opens and forms a network with both companies.
- December 12, Seikosha (currentlySeiko Holdings) Provided, jointly produced by four commercial broadcasters including the stationYear after year』Broadcast.
- September 3Miyuki Baseball Class』Start broadcasting (end March 1990).
- April 4 Apply for a license for color TV broadcasting.
- October 10--October 24 Live broadcast of Japan's first professional golf tournament match live TV. (Canadian Cup in:Kasumigaseki Country Club）
- December 12: Obtained a license from the Color Television Experiment Station.
- December 12: Opened the color television experimental station (first commercial broadcast).
- April 4 Capital increased to 1 million yen.
- August 8th, 28th anniversary. As an affiliate station that puts the program organization mainly on NTV,讀賣TV broadcasting(YTV),TV West Japan(TNC) opens. Opened firstNishinippon broadcasting(RNC) will be the forerunner of NTV's nationwide network system.
- October 10 Merged with Recreation Center Co., Ltd. and capitalized to 1 billion yen.
- 12 RCA CompanyからAmpexScheme2 inch VTRWas introduced and used in one of the one-shot drama series "Weed Song".This will be the station's first VTR drama.
- The first experimental broadcast program "Magic Class" with a studio color camera begins.
- May 12 Tokai TV broadcasting(THK) opens. Take over the program network from Chubu Nippon Broadcasting.
- March 3, Network News Program "Nippon Telenews"start.
- May 4 Crown princeAkihitoMarriage (marriage).On this day, 39 cameras will be used to perform a large-scale live broadcast that has been handed down in the history of television.After that, the pattern of the day of marriage was shot on the same station with a 35mm color film separately from the TV camera, and it was broadcast in color from 21:XNUMX on the special program "Konoyoshi Hi".In this program, Japan's first color commercial was also broadcast.
- April 4th Japan's first color TV drama "Yashika Golden TheaterRed team haori"broadcast.
- September 9 First stock in the bureau is the first in the media industryTokyo Stock ExchangeListed on.
- May 10 Every day broadcasting(MBS) とJapan seriesCo-produce a relay.
- Mid-November First purchase of a 11-inch color VTR for broadcasting from RCA Corporation in the US (the price was about 2 million yen at that time).
- December 12 Japan's first color VTR broadcast"Perry Como's Kraft Music Hall"(RiceNBCThe color videotape dubbed from is played) aired. In addition, we started recording in Japan using the first color VTR in the studio in the station.
- Two days before December 12, the first studio in Japanカ ラ ーDocumentary drama program "VTR recording"Sharp climax life is a drama』9th "Daniel Ken Inoue"broadcast.
- January 1 The first color relay broadcast started at the first place of Sumo.
- September 6Soap bubble holiday』Start broadcasting (end October 1972, 10).
- January 1 Longevity of Nippon TelevisionMini show"QP 3 minutes cooking] Start broadcasting.
- August 8th, 28th anniversary of the start of broadcasting.
- November 11 The first black-and-white television transmission experiment between Japan and the United States using Communication Satellite Relay 22. During the broadcastKennedy assassinationOccurred and organized a separate program in a hurry.
- 1964 Tama Hills-Yomiuri LandThe color public studio "NTV Studio" is completed.
- The world's first color spot commercial (Hitachi, Ltd.Broadcast) will start.
- April 4 NNN (Japan News Network) is established.
- September 5Lol] Start broadcasting.
- May 7 The BeatlesThe Nippon Budokan performance program "The Beatles Japan PerformanceWas broadcast exclusively in color (VTR recording), and the audience rating reached 56%.[Note 7].
- Opened New York branch office.A special studio has been set up in NBC, USA, to broadcast overseas news via satellite broadcasting.
- July 7 Chikao Fukui becomes president.
- May 4 Chukyo TV broadcasting(CTV),Fukuoka Broadcasting(FBS) and other stations nationwideAnalog UHF stationAnd network. Fukuoka Broadcasting took over the network from RKB Mainichi Broadcasting, and the Nippon Television system must-buy station in the Fukuoka area was revived for the first time in four and a half years.
- October 10, 9:3 am, The chairman at that time, Matsutaro Shoriki died.
- May 10 Ministry of FinancePointed out that the decoration decoration settlement was discovered. For the past few yearsSecurities reportCorrected.
- April 12 Capital increased to 1 million yen.
- Computer introduction (first generationAPM) Started full-fledged program operation automation.
- September 1NNN document] Start broadcasting.
- May 5 Youji KobayashiBecame the president, and the Yomiuri color became even stronger.
- From around this time, the company flag that has been used externally is drawn from the white background with the company emblem (the "NTV" logo is circled) in white, and the green, red, and blue colors are imitated from the company flag of the Yomiuri Shimbun. Change to the flag of the pattern.
- May 10 NTV seriesLongest lifeTravel program"I want to go far』Start broadcasting.
- November 11th, the transmitting station of the station,KojimachiFrom the TV tower adjacent to the head office buildingTokyo TowerMoved to.
- Naha,Washington,Moscow,SeoulOpened each branch office. Strengthen the world net.
- January 12 Longevity of Nippon TelevisionVariety program"Lol] As the third chairmanShinsuke Sannami Is appointed.
- 1971 National High School Soccer ChampionshipTheMainichi ShimbunHosted on behalf of and gained exclusive broadcast rights. The colorization rate of programs produced in-house reaches almost 100% (first commercial broadcast in Japan).
- October 1971, 10 Longest life of Nippon TelevisionAnime show"Lupin III"series("Lupine the 1rd (TV Series XNUMX)』) Start broadcasting.
- May 5 Korea Central Broadcasting CommitteeSigned an agreement to exchange TV films on a regular basis
- June 6 NNS (Nippon Television Network Association) was established by 14 affiliated companies. There is a dispute over the program organization with Nagoya Broadcasting System (Nagoya Television, NBN), which is the internet station at that time. As a result, in December, it was decided to unify the TV network in the Tokai area into Chukyo Television Broadcasting (CTV) on April 18, the following year.Cross net membership= At that time, CTV was a NET-centric organization).
- July 7, criminal drama "Smile in the sun!』(TohoProduction) started broadcasting.1987 May 2It became a longevity program that lasted all 730 times.
- January 1 Live broadcast of the exclusive Elvis Presley show in Hawaii.
- America'sABC News CompanySigned a contract regarding news provision and satellite broadcasting.
- August 8, the 28th anniversary of the opening of the station.
- October 10 Established Nippon TV affiliate Ai Kobato Business Group.
- Oil crisisIn order to save electricity, the Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications requested private commercial companies to refrain from broadcasting at midnight. With the agreement of the five companies in Tokyo, the broadcast will end at 5:1 midnight from January 7.
- Since March 33 company newsIs broadcastYomiuri Shimbun News』Is unified.
- May Yomiuri Shimbun buys all Nippon Television stock owned by Asahi Shimbun and Mainichi Shimbun. Now NTV is completely under the umbrella of the Yomiuri Group.
- President Kobayashi at the VaticanPopePaul VIAwarded by medal.
- May 10 Kenichi Hagiwara,Yutaka MizutaniStarringTV drama"Scratched angel] Start broadcasting.
- April 12 Capital increased to 1 million yen.
- The “Ai Kobato Business Group” of the same bureau opens the first “Sign Language School” in Japan.
- UHF station (Kanagawa) ToProfessional baseball relay nighterSupply started.
- May 4 Yusaku Matsuda,Masatoshi NakamuraDouble starredTV drama"Our medal] Start broadcasting.
- June 6 Broadcast of "NNN Documents Get tomorrow! Ki-kun ~ Record of 29 days" broadcast. First year on a Japanese TV show the following yearInternational Emmy AwardAward.
- October 10 starring Masatoshi NakamuraTV drama"Our journey] Start broadcasting.
- October 10th15 days"Wednesday road show, A masterpiece movieGone with the windWill be aired on TV for the first time in the world (the first part on the 8th, the second part on the 15th)[Note 8].
- November 11 Established Nippon Television Network Cultural Enterprise. Held art exhibitions such as "French Art Award Exhibition".
- April 3 Capital increased to 20 million yen.
- October 10, Large-scale quiz program with viewer participationTrans-American Ultra Quiz] Start (held once every year until 1992).
- January 1th anniversary,Unificationsymbol mark-Company emblemEstablished.Private broadcasting station symbol markIs the first time to enact. Before December 1977, the "NTV" logo was circled, but this symbol mark marks the "day" of NTV and the earth.Mercator projectionIt is a designed product.This symbol mark was also attached in front of the conventional "NTV" logo (until the summer of 1992 in the broadcast).[Note 9], Used in company envelopes until around the summer of 2003 <after 1992I wonder whatWith the mascot of. Before computerizationStock certificateIt was used for corporate bonds, but now it is used only for corporate bonds).
- April 4 Issued new shares (1:1) free of charge. The capital is increased to 0.1 billion yen.
- May 8 24-hour TV "Love Saves the Earth"』Start (after that, it will be held in August every year).Completed the West Main Building.
- August 8th, 28th anniversary of the start of broadcasting.
- September 9 of televisionMultiplex audio broadcastingObtained a preliminary license from the Practical Testing Bureau.
- September 9 Obtained the license of the practical test station for sound multiplex broadcasting of television for the first time as a broadcasting station.Immediately after acquisition at 28:10 am, "Mrs. & Mrs.], the world's first audio multiplex broadcasting practical application test broadcast started.. From this day, the giant battle at Korakuen StadiumStereo broadcasting(This dayHiroshimaIt was a battle).
- October 10 starring Yutaka MizutaniTV drama"Passionate age] (1st series) broadcasting started.
- February Yonbancho Annex completed.
- March 3 The longest-lived news and information program of the Nippon Television series "Zoom in!!"series("Zoom in!! Morning!』) Start broadcasting.
- October 4 starring Yutaka MizutaniTV drama"Hot middle age, detective] Start broadcasting.
- February 9"Lupine the 2rd (TV Series XNUMX)] In the 99th episode, the first stereo broadcast of TV animation started.
- February 12"Kin's Costume Award"start.
- February 2: Experimental broadcasting of emergency alert broadcasting started.
- First VTR cameraEverestClimb to. This mountaineering documentary program "36 hours betting on life and death, this is Chomoranma!"Agency for Cultural Affairs Art FestivalWon an award for excellence in the TV documentary category.
- May 6 Takahisa MorihisaBecame the president.
- October 7 starring Yutaka MizutaniTV drama"Enthusiastic era" (2nd series) started broadcasting.
- October Completed the North Main Building.Kojimachi G Studio, K Studio, etc. are completed.
- December 1982 TVMultiplex audio broadcastingThe main broadcast of is started.
- August 8 On the occasion of the 28th anniversary of the opening of the station, the company motto and creed were established from the lessons of Chairman Matsutaro Shoriki.
- September 9 Started experimental broadcasting of television synchronous broadcasting.
- September 12National High School Quiz Championship』Start (after that, it will be held twice a year until 1985 and once a year from 2).
- 1984 Completed the largest computer graphics system in the commercial broadcasting industry. Operates in the media such as the Upper House election and the general election of the House of Representatives.
- April 1 Capital increased to 24 million yen.
- May 5 Issuance of new free shares (20: 1).
- November 11 The main broadcast of teletext broadcasting started.
- Nippon Television New York Studio opened, live broadcasting started.
- 1986 Nippon Television's first musical "Annie"start.
- October 1th3 days Tokyo Hakone Round Trip University Ekiden Race(Hakone Ekiden) Broadcast started.
- May 10 Cable TVJapan's first for the stationNews channelStarted distribution of "NCN (Nippon TV Cable News)".
- October 10 "Lunch Wide Show" broadcast ends (later program is "TV in the afternoon]).
- October 10th, "Zoom in !! Morning!" Will start experimental operation of SNG (NTV Satellite Network).
- 10 Michael jackson OfYokohama StadiumRecorded and broadcast the performance in Japan.
- Clear visionObtained a broadcasting experiment station license.
- May 5 Everest(Chomoramma) The world's first live broadcast from the summit was successful.This pattern was broadcast all over Japan (35th anniversary commemorative project "Chomoramma is there!").
- May 5 Issuance of new free shares (20: 1).
- August 8th, 28th anniversary of the start of broadcasting.
- October 10 Longevity anime program produced by Nippon Television "Go! Anpanman] Start broadcasting.
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euIt is inSistine ChapelStarted restoration of mural paintings. We will provide support for that purpose. Restoration continued until 1994.
- Ikuta StudioCompletion.
- May 6 Yoshio SasakiBecame the president.
- July 7 Full-scale operation of SNG begins.
- August 8 The main broadcast of Clear Vision Broadcasting begins.
- September 10Use of oysters in downtown!] Start broadcasting.
- May 5 Issuance of new free shares (21: 1).
- August 8 Changed the number of shares per unit from 1 shares to 1 shares.
- December"3rd World Athletics Championships Tokyo TournamentIn charge of the host broadcaster.
- On the occasion of the 8th anniversary of the opening of the station in AugustHayao Miyazakidesign·Studio GhibliThe mascot character "Nandarou" was born. Initially, the period of use of "What is it?" Was planned to be one year, but as a symbol mark of Nippon Television, companieslogoIs still in use today[Note 10].
- November 11 Obtained SNG Digital Transmission Experiment Bureau license. Seiichiro Ujiie becomes president.
- August 8th, 28th anniversary of the start of broadcasting.
- R/F Radio JapanTo be an equity-method affiliate.
- November 11 Obtained an analog high-definition practical test station license (BS24 channel, NHK and commercial broadcasting joint channel dedicated to analog high-definition experiments).Broadcast the 9st "The Sea of Flow" and others.
- May 12 Nippon Television Post Bomb CaseOccurrence.
- January 1 Audience rating won the Triple Crown annually (2).
- July 7 Wide clear vision main broadcast started.
- NTV official web page on the Internet (http://www.ntv.co.jp/) Established.
- April 4 CS Digital Broadcasting "CS★NTVAcquired the consignment broadcasting business certification, and started broadcasting on August 8 of the same year.
- Established NNN News Channel in the news station. Completed "Information Program Ethics Guidelines".
- February 2 Obtained CS digital broadcasting (trial service) commissioned broadcasting business certification.
- March 3 First full-day commercial broadcaster won the top rating for 2 consecutive weeks.
- The channel name was changed to "NNN24" (NTV NONSTOP NEWS24) (renamed to Nippon Television NEWS24 on December 2005, 12) when NCN (Nippon Television Cable News) became 1 hours a day.
- Transferred lighting business and power supply / air conditioning operation business to two affiliated companies. NNN2 started the main broadcast. Received the International Excellence Award at the technology exhibition "NAB '24". BS preparation room will be newly established and BS Japan founding general meeting will be held.
- June 6 consecutive months Achieved a new record for four-crown commercial broadcasters.
- August 8th, 28th anniversary of the start of broadcasting.
- 1999 Campaign "NTV is open"JR EastPoster Grand Prix '99, station signboard section 《Gold Award》. Directly exchange opinions with viewers and hold "NTV forum" (first private broadcasting attempt). Yohji Kobayashi Chairman of the Board died.
- Shiodome new construction site groundbreaking ceremony. Established Internet business company "Forecast Communications". Established Nippon Data Broadcasting Co., Ltd. (abbreviated as NDB/BS 940ch). Aim to directly exchange opinions with viewers, hold NTV “Forum 2”, and restore trust between viewers and TV. Established CS preparation room. NTT-ME,NTT EastWithTV program,AnimeAnnounces B-Bat concept, a market for distributing video content such as.. Morikihisa Takagi, the head counselor and former president, died.
- December 12, 1:11 AM, BS digital broadcasting "BS Nippon Television" (digital BS4ch) broadcasting begins.
- December 12 Live House SHIBUYA-AX opened.
- 2001 CSS Japan founding general meeting was held and 21st century high-performance broadcasting started. Under the new management system, we will start activities of the new century under the two pillars of the announcement of the large-scale reform plan since its establishment, the introduction of the CEO/COO system, and the board of directors and executive officers. President and CEO of Ichiro UjiieCEOSenior Managing Director Kozo Mabe is Vice Chairman and Group EOToshio HagiwaraSenior Managing Director and PresidentCOOEach promoted to. BS Nippon Television Newspaper Advertising won the Yomiuri Advertising Grand Prize. Started real-time subtitled broadcasting of "NNN News Dash" (BS Nippon Television from October 2004).
- September 9, "Zoom in!! Morning!"Zoom in!! SUPER]).
- Since the opening of the station on September 9, "Hato no Kyujitsu", which is broadcast at the start and end of the station or at the starting time of the day, has been suspended due to various reasons.
- March 2002 CS Japan starts 3 degree east longitude CS digital broadcasting.
- April Completion of the new headquarters building “Nippon TV Tower”.
- 7 CIIntroduced. The common name is "Nippon TV""NTVFrom "Nittele""NIPPON TELEVISION". The logo has also been redesigned while inheriting "Nandaro". We also stopped using the abbreviation "NTV" in Japan[Note 12]Nicknamed "Nippon Television" in Japan[Note 13].
- August Moved head office to Shiodome.
- August 8th, 28th anniversary of the start of broadcasting.
- May 10 According to the same producerUnauthorized operation of audience ratingIs discovered.. On the 18th of the following month, the Board of Directors approves the voluntary demotion of three representative directors and the voluntary return of executive compensation. As a result, Chairman Ichiro Ujiie resigned as Group CEO, Vice Chairman Kobe Mabe resigned as Group EO, and was relegated to Representative Director and President, Toshio Hagiwara was relegated to Representative Director and Vice President.
- December 12, 1:11 AM, terrestrial digital television broadcasting started.
- Dec. Achieved four crowns for 12 consecutive years.
- February 2 Broadcasting Center and Headquarters Studio FunctionsShiodomeMoved to. In all broadcasting media regardless of terrestrial digital television broadcasting, BS digital, CS digital,Live broadcastAlmost all of the showsHi-vision productionbecome. At the same time, the high-definition production rate for the CS broadcast "NNN24" has been greatly expanded.[Note 14].. NNN24's high-definition video can be viewed on terrestrial digital broadcasting and BS Nippon Television. At the same time analog/digital integrated master (NECProduction) started. The old office building in Kojimachi will continue to operate as a Kojimachi branch even after the new Shiodome building is relocated. As a result, the terrestrial broadcasting will be used as the master for sending programs, and the BS and CS satellite broadcasting will be sent from the Kojimachi branch office. The first program from Shiodome is the "5-hour TV report" at 25:24 am[Note 15].
- May 11 Yomiuri Shimbun Group Headquarters Mass media concentration exclusion principleHas corrected the securities report of the Nippon Television Co., Ltd., which has historically been held in the name of a third party, to the name of the same group, and the stock was temporarily assigned to the "supervisory post" (until November 11, the same year). ).
- March 3 Renamed "G + SPORTS & NEWS" to "NTV G +" (logo mark unchanged).
- April 4 Digital TerrestrialOne SegThe main broadcast of is started.
- April 4 Most of the coverage of the coverage in the Kanto area, which is the service area, is made high-definition.
- May 4 PodcastingEntered the video distribution at.
- September 9, the longest-lived program "NNN Today's Event", which has been released to the public, has ended, marking the 29-year history. (The later program is "NEWS ZERO])
- April 2007, 4 Conducted and supervised the business of four Nippon Television production subsidiariesHolding company"Nippon Television Group HoldingsWe started a group structure consisting of four operating companies: technology, production, events, and art.
- April 4st, until September 1th, 2001, the station's broadcast started, ended, or was broadcast at the starting time of the day, "Pigeon Holiday" is newly revived with a 9-second short version using CG (ground Wave digital for the first time appeared as high-definition production).
- August 8th, 28th anniversary of the start of broadcasting.
- September 11Celebration 10th Anniversary !! Raise the storm tonight ... A big experiment of the amazing Arashi century !!],stormPart of the live performed by the anaglyph method3D stereoscopic imageAs a live broadcast. For the first time in Japan, we succeeded in live broadcasting of 3D stereoscopic video on terrestrial waves.
- March 3 Complementary simulcast (BS11) for terrestrial digital broadcasting in difficult-to-view areas based on safety net by broadcasting satellite (BS) is opened for a limited period of 294 years.
- May 4 TaiwanWant Want Group (major media group),China Television(CTV, terrestrial TV station),Middle telescopeConcluded a comprehensive cooperation agreement with (CTI, cable TV station).
- April 4 All programs except live information and news programs are analog broadcasts on the premise of complete transition to terrestrial digital broadcasting.LetterboxingIs done.
- July 7 All programs including information and news programs of live broadcasting will be letterboxed in analog broadcasting (complete letterboxing).
- August 8 CS broadcast of the first 21D high-definition broadcast in the history of GiantsScatchan 3D 169At North Crumble[Note 16].
- May 10 ChugokuNationalXinhua News AgencyAnd a cooperation agreement for the purpose of mutual cooperation in the field of broadcasting.
- December 12 Video-on-demand businessNippon Television On Demand"Begin distribution.
- February 2 Animation production companyMad housebyThird-party allotmentOf 10 billion yen, and made it a consolidated subsidiary.
- March 3 Agreement with Zhongtian Television to establish a joint venture "Black Sword Television Set Production (Black Sword Television Program Production)" in Taiwan and signed a joint venture basic contract (starting operations in June).
- May 3 Great East Japan EarthquakeFrom 11:14 on the 57th due to the disaster14 daysI didn't broadcast any commercials until 4:00.
- March 3 The then chairman, Saichiro Ujiie, died.
- March 3, "Zoom in!! SUPER" is over (direct successor program is "ZIP!"). The curtain has come to a close to the history of 31 years since "Zoom In!! Morning!" (Saturday version of the sister program "Zoom in!! Saturday』Only continued).
- June 6 Yoshio Okubo becomes president.
- July 7th Analog broadcast ends at noon. Special program from 24:11ShuichiPRESENTS TV 60 years "until now" "from now" countdown was broadcast. From 23:58, a special version of "Pigeon's Holiday" was broadcast, and at 23:59, the analog broadcasting stopped and the digital broadcasting was completed.
- August 8 of the founding familyPositive forceFormer director died.
- October 10 Due to digital broadcasting, all programs were changed to stereo broadcasting (some are mono stereo broadcasting) due to the formation of terrestrial broadcasting and Nippon Television News 3 (after 24:4 on the same day).[Note 17].
- January 1nd, the first time in eight years since 2 to win the Triple Crown crown in 2003 (8).
- March 3: Announced that it will shift to a certified broadcasting holding company structure.
- February 4 "Nippon Television Division Preparation Co., Ltd.Established.
- May 9 Minister of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsReceived authorization to establish a broadcasting holding company.
- October 10 Change the trade name to "Nippon Television Holdings Co., Ltd."(New)Nippon Television Network Corporation(Changed the trade name from the preparation for the division of Nippon TV)."
- January 1st The 1th anniversary campaign started. Changed the logo mark to "60 Tele".
- January 1 With the above, the watermark of the logo (Watermark) And changed the station icon for digital terrestrial broadcasting.
- February 2, February 1 Collaboration program with NHK to commemorate the 2th anniversary of the start of television broadcasting"TV60 NHK x Nippon Television 60th Match" "TV60 Nippon Television x NHK 60th Match"Was broadcast. Midnight on February 2NHK general TV, Broadcast on 2 stations of Nippon Television Network at midnight on February 2nd,Masahiro Nakai(SMAP) Served as a joint MC.
- May 5 Hideki MatsuiRetirement Ceremony,Nagashima ShigeoAnd Hideki MatsuiNational Honor AwardAward ceremony,Opening ceremonyWas broadcast live exclusively from Tokyo Dome.
- From 5:31 am on May 9Tokyo Sky TreeStart sending from.
- August 8th Celebrated the 28th anniversary of the opening of the station.
- December 12 Changed some notations of broadcasting station icon (black letters in white) and watermark ("NIPP9N TV" under "0 Tele").
- January 1 The program broadcast on Nippon Televisioncomputer,SmartphoneStarted the "NTV Anytime, Anywhere Campaign" that you can watch for free for 7 days after broadcasting.
- January 1, Inc.Tatsunoko Pro54.3% of issued shares ofタ カ ラ ト ミ ーAnnounced that it will be acquired from.
- May 2 HuluAnnounced that it will take over the business for the Japanese market and enter the flat-rate video distribution business.
- May 11 Suntory HoldingsSubsidiaryFitness clubOperating companyTipnessAcquired all shares of.
- January 12nd, the first time in eight years since 29 to win the Triple Crown crown in 2011 (3).
- Complementary simulcast for difficult-to-view areas by BS Safety Net will end at noon on March 3st.
- April 4 Achieved a record high triple crown for 27 consecutive weeks (January 13-April 1).
- June 6 Achieved the Triple Crown for 15 consecutive weeks (January 20-June 1).
- September 9 Recorded the top position for 5 consecutive weeks in all days, becoming the number one commercial broadcaster.
- On November 11, he achieved the highest record for the triple crown for 28 consecutive weeks.
- May 12 Internet initiativeA video distribution platform provider jointly withJOCDNEstablished.
- On December 12th, he won the triple crown of weekly ratings for the 19th time a year and set a new record for commercial broadcasting.
- January 1 In 2, it recorded the 2016th weekly audience rating Triple Crown.
- March 3 Won the triple crown rating for 6 consecutive weeks, a new record for commercial broadcasters.
- November 11 Recorded the highest rating for 6 consecutive weeks in all-day ratings.
- January 1 Changed the notation of credits and watermarks provided to the 1th anniversary specification (both "65th Anniversary" under "0 Tele").
- July 7 Achieved the triple crown rating for 30 consecutive months, a new record for commercial broadcasters in Tokyo.
- May 8 YouTubeOpened the inner channel "TV Bar".
- August 8th, 28th anniversary of the start of broadcasting.
- September 9 "" commemorating the 22th anniversary of the start of television broadcastingNHK x Nittele Collaboration DayWas carried out.
- On October 10st, it achieved a new record for commercial broadcasters in Tokyo for 1 consecutive months with a triple crown rating and 58 consecutive months with a triple crown rating for all days.From the same day, the above-mentioned YouTube channel was developed and the free short video-centered distribution service "TVBA" was launched... There are a total of 8 distribution destinations, including "NTV TADA" and "Chill Tele" (the remaining 6 locations, including YouTube, are separated from the anime channel, so there are a total of XNUMX locations).
- January 1, a new studio building "" built adjacent to the Kojimachi branch officeNippon Television Bancho StudioIs started. Along with this, the studio of the old Kojimachi branch office will be completely discontinued and will be dismantled in sequence.
- October 10 Video distribution app "TVer, A simultaneous online distribution service for NTV series programs that are broadcast during terrestrial prime time.NTV live distributionTrial operation started (until December 12 of the same year).
- October 10 The black border + white telop notation was abolished from the credits provided by all programs (* except for some companies), and the color notation was unified to include local sales provided by each company.The affiliated stations have also been unified in color notation (Yomiuri TV will start on April 4, 2021).
- February 12 "Nippon Television Bancho Studio"Complete.
- February 4 "Nippon Television News 24""Nippon TelezitasThe operation of "Nippon Television PlusHas been operatedCS JapanTransferred to and unified.
- On October 10nd, the official service of "NTV live distribution" started at 2:19 on the same day.This is the first time that simultaneous distribution has been carried out at all times among the five commercial broadcasting affiliated stations..
Company history/commemorative magazine
Nippon Television has published the following two volumes (as of March 2).
- 25 years with the masses(Nippon Television Network Co., Ltd., ed.) Published in August 1978, 8 volumes, history, photo book.
- TV dream 50 years(Nippon Television 50 Years History Editing Room / Edition) Published in March 2004, 3 volumes, management edition, data edition, program edition 9-1, DVD-ROM edition.
Program organization on the day of opening (August 1953, 8)
- 11:20 Broadcast started. The first voice is "JOAX-TV, this is Nippon TV."
- 11:20 Live broadcast of "Commemorative Ceremony" (at that timePrime Minister Shigeru Yoshida congratulated the opening of the station)
- 11:50 Celebratory dance "Kotobuki Sanbanso"
- 12:00 Provided by Seikosha (currently Seiko Holdings)noon OfTime signalThe commercial was scheduled to be broadcast, but due to a human error the image was shown inside out and was broadcast silently. It is the first TV commercial,Broadcasting accidentBecame the first of
- 12:00 Song Festival
- 12:30 Record movie "Sculpture of the first generation"
- 13:00 NTV News,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu(Broadcast pauses here.Test pattern imageWas broadcast)
- 17:30 (Resume broadcasting) Japanese Southern Folk Song Collection
- 17:40 TV Ukiyo-e
- 17:55 Recital
- 18:10 International News
- 18:20 Weekly Telenews
- 18:40 Record movie "Tenryu River"
- 19:00 Seikosha (currently:Seiko) CM was broadcast. Unlike 12:00, this time it was broadcast safely.This is the first commercial commercial.
- 19:00 Flower competition celebration picture
- 19:45 Theater broadcast "New York Fantasy" (venue:Imperial Theater）
- 21:00 Recorded relay of "Memorial Ceremony"
- 21:15 Telenews (broadcast end)
From opening to 1980s
The official company name is "NTVBroadcast network'[Note 18] , Was originally established as a single company planning to form a television network throughout Japan. We have a main studio and master as a central broadcasting station in Tokyo, and broadcasting stations in major cities such as Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, and Fukuoka. The bases were set up with their own communication network and connected by microwaves, and bands not used for television broadcasting were rented for communication purposes and used for facsimile newspapers. The company was aiming not only for the broadcasting business but also for the privatization of the telecommunications business.Ministry of PostAfter all, it will eventually be opened as a local TV station in the Kanto area. If the positive force concept had been realized, the current system of commercial broadcasting in Japan may have been different.
At the beginning of the broadcast, most of the households did not have a TV set, so in order to appeal the commercial TV as an advertising medium, we installed street TV in major areas of the Tokyo metropolitan area. It was useful for the spread of television. Also, the TV tower next to the Kojimachi station building is open to the public for the purpose of viewing. It was a tourist attraction until the construction of Tokyo Tower.
Sports programs such as professional baseball and professional wrestling broadcast and "Do Anything Show] Has strengths in variety programs, such as Radio Tokyo (now TBS TV) even after the opening of the business results were higher. In particular, it was advantageous that he had the exclusive right to relay Korakuen Stadium (currently Tokyo Dome) and the company's facilities.
Initially, it did not join the Japan Commercial Broadcasting Federation. Unlike NHK and other commercial broadcasters, the transmission of radio waves was continued from the company's steel tower instead of Tokyo Tower. It was because he was proud that "everything was the pioneer of television in-house."
Two plans of "NHK Tower" that were planned in opposition to the "Senriki Tower" concept
The transmission from the company's own steel tower in Kojimachi, which is lower than Tokyo Tower, expanded the difficult viewing area as the number of tall buildings around the station increased. For this reason, Seiriki secured a site in 333-chome, Higashi-Okubo, Shinjuku-ku (currently 550-chome, Shinjuku). In 1968, envisioned the so-called "Shoshiki Tower", which has a height of XNUMXm, which is higher than XNUMXm of Tokyo Tower... Under the tower, we planned to build a few 100- and 200-story buildings..
However, on March 1969, 3, the day after the announcement of the "Shoshiriki Tower" concept,UchisaiwaichoNHK, which was located in Shibuya, is currently planningNHK Broadcast CenterOn the site, it is higher than the "Senriki Tower"Tokyo Sky TreeIt was planned to be the world's largest radio tower at the time of 600m, which is comparable to the height ofOstankino Towerの537mであった）「NHKタワー」の建設計画を発表した（いわゆる「渋谷案」）が、この構想は「正力タワー」と同様に頓挫した。「渋谷案」は同年7月に建設計画が発表され、「高さ200mまでは鉄骨の四本足で支え、そこから高さ550mまではステンレスで覆った直径15mの円筒形になり、さらにこの上に直径212.5m、長さ50mのアンテナを取り付ける。また重量はオスタンキノ・タワーの約4分の1の7000～8000tと軽量なタワーとする」と言う計画であった.. In addition, as another plan, NHK was also released in July of the same year.Yoyogi parkA radio tower with a height of 488 m and a maximum diameter of 40 m, which was lower than the "Shibuya plan" and the "Shoshiki Tower" but still a considerable height at that time, was planned to be built on the site of The so-called "Yoyogi plan") was launched almost at the same time (this was also the plan to call it "NHK Tower"). The total cost of construction of this "Yoyogi plan" was 65 billion yen, and the plan was to have a rotating restaurant with a four-story structure and a capacity of 4 people at the top observatory. However, I also failed. Note that the "Yoyogi plan" is very different from the "Shibuya plan", whereas the "Shibuya plan" was planned with a pure radio tower, whereas the "Yoyogi plan" was planned as a facility with a restaurant as an incidental facility. That was the point.
For this "NHK Tower" plan, which was issued in opposition, Seikatsu said, "You don't need two similar things (the number of "Senry Tower" and "NHK Tower" combined)". In addition, "I think it would be a mistake to make a competition with "NHK Tower" that has recently issued a plan-like thing and has not yet submitted a building application form ("Senriki Tower"). Accused NHK. On the other hand, on the NHK side, isn't "Mr. Seiriki's "Mr. Seiriki Tower" a tourist tower? Was positioned as a radio tower)". In addition, "NHK has never rented a facility permanently for commercial broadcasting. We cannot take responsibility for the viewer in doing so.".
The NHK Tower, which was devising two promising candidate sites, was used as an antenna for the NHK educational TV that used the Tokyo Tower, as if to compete with the “Shoiki Tower” that was planned to be built in Nishiokubo. at that timeKioi TownIt was planned to relocate and integrate the radio tower of the NHK general TV, which was transmitting radio waves from the radio tower for NHK general TV (height 82 m) located in The plan had disappeared by the time it was moved to Shibuya.
After the death of Seijo, the construction plan of the Seijo Tower was extinguished, and the related transmitting station was relocated to Tokyo Tower. The site that was planned for "Senriki Tower" is laterNippon Television Golf GardenOpened as.
Reform after the passing of positive force
Since Yomiuri Shimbun, the owner of the Yomiuri Shimbun at that time, was the president, the opening of Yomiuri Television, a fully affiliated station in Osaka, was announced.Osaka Yomiuri ShimbunThere were some cases that led to an increase in the number of copies, but no matter how strong the content was, there were many local stations that were wary of the "Yomiuri color," and they fell behind TBS in network formation. For this reason, the coverage was thin and the program sales were not good.
In addition, as mentioned above, the number of difficult-to-view areas increased, and the important in-house programs themselves fell, resulting in a decline in business performance from the mid-1960s.
After the death of his power, while the announcement of the financial results was also made public, his son-in-law, Kobayashi, is the daughter of the power, such as the establishment of a single online network for Chukyo TV in the Nagoya area, complete conversion to the Yomiuri Shimbun, and tie-up with Radio Japan. Reforms are carried out by the third hand, and a series of variety programs spit out and the audience rating recovers. After that, information programs such as "Zoom in!! Morning!" were put in the morning slots, and the evening news programs were strengthened. However, the viewership that finally picked up also succeeded on the "light char line" in the 1980s and worshiped behind Fuji TV which was shining the crown of the crown in the XNUMXs, and at the program production site, "How can I beat Fuji TV?" He was studying.
Since the 1990s
NTV is trying to secure a high audience rating by incorporating the content that the viewer is interested in into the program production and content, and as a variety program on weekdays, "What !? Great information!, Weekend "TV Oja Sunfish], [TV Oja Mammoth』, Each1993 By starting from, we publicized to the viewers.
In the 1990s, the variety show "Quiz Project" was launched by the in-house team "Quiz Project" that was launched at the end of the 1980s.Quiz world is SHOW by show bye!!"Magical brain power!!] Has appeared. At 5 o'clock in the early morningMorning sun 5Is launched, andZipangu Asa 6, And news and information programs such as "Zoom in !! Morning!" Become popular contents. From around the summer of 1993, NTV, which has popular programs such as variety shows and giant warfare broadcasts, overtook Fuji TV, and its momentum gradually increased. "Annual audience rating four crowns" for 1994 consecutive years from 2003 to 10, "Annual audience rating four crowns" for 1994 consecutive years from 2002 to 9 (Golden TimePrime time-All dayMoreNon primeWas achieved). In addition, we have achieved the highest monthly record of 46 crowns for the 2000th consecutive month, and in 26 we conducted the first mechanical rating survey in history. Achieved the Triple CrownI built an era such as doing.Also, ahead of other stationsHistorical dramaWas the first to withdraw from the production and broadcasting of, and was broadcast in the New Year of 2004.Tange SazenFinally, I have withdrawn from the production of the historical drama.
However, in 2003, as a result of the discovery of the audience rating acquisition case and the slump in the audience rating during the prime time due to the decline in the audience rating of the giant war broadcast, the prime time came in second and was overtaken by Fuji TV in 2 (April 2004). --In a survey (March 2004), Fuji TV took second place in all categories and lost all the titles of "Triple Crown".
In the early 2000s, longevity programs and popular programs ended one after another.In the morningObi program"Look look Hello(Spring 2001), "Zoom in !! Morning!" (Autumn 2001), documentary cultural program "Do you know?!(Spring 2002), information variety program "Extraordinary research 200X(Spring 2004), suspense drama frame "Tuesday Suspense Theater(Autumn 2005), evening news program “NNN News Plus 1(Spring 2006), and programs such as the daytime life information program "Omoikkiri TV in the afternoon" (Autumn 2007) were discontinued one after another. The 52-year-old commercial TV station's longest-lived news program "NNN Today's Events" (Autumn 2006) has also ended, and as a result, the timetable of NTV has been almost completely rewritten in the mid-2000s.
In addition, since the audience rating of some variety shows was on a downward trend, the band program "SUPER SURPRISE] Was newly established, and all programs that had been started for more than 10 years (at the time of reorganization) were moved to the 20:20 level and consolidated.Even after the transition, the popularity of the program has been stable, and all the programs in the 20:XNUMX range from Monday to Thursday are long-lived programs that have been in operation for over XNUMX years.
Since the late 2000s, core target groups with high sponsor needs (T layer/F1 layer/F2 layer) Has been successful in programming, and succeeded in improving the audience rating in all time zones. In 2008 and 2009, it won the highest annual and annual viewer ratings in the non-prime band for the second consecutive year.
In 2011, Fuji TV regained the "Annual rating triple crown" for the first time in 8 years, and the "Annual rating triple crown" for the first time in 2011 years in 9.
In 2014, we regained the “Annual Rating Triple Crown” for the first time in three years, and the “Annual Rating Triple Crown” for the first time in three years in 3. Broadcast revenue (Terrestrial waveIn broadcastingTime CMとSpot CMOf total yearly sales), even surpassing Fuji TV and jumping to the top of commercial broadcasting[Note 19].
From the 2015th week of January 1 to the 5nd week of June 6, we achieved the highest record ever for the 2th consecutive triple crown.
In 2015Annual salesHowever, it surpassed the 3000 billion yen mark and overcame Fuji TV, which had been the leader for 31 years until the previous year, and jumped to the top of commercial broadcasting.[Note 20].
In 2016, it won the "Triple Crown of Weekly Audience Ratings" 49 times a year, surpassing the record of 1991 times a year recorded by Fuji TV in 46 and becoming a new commercial broadcaster record.
2016年6月第4週（6月20日 - 26日）から2017年3月第1週（2月27日 - 3月5日）には民放歴代新記録となる35週連続「週間視聴率三冠王」を獲得した。
2013年12月第2週（12月9日 - 15日）から2017年11月第1週（10月30日 - 11月5日）には歴代新記録となる204週連続「週間全日トップ」を記録した。
In 2019, it won the "Annual Audience Rating Triple Crown" for the sixth consecutive year, and in 6, it won the "Annual Audience Rating Triple Crown" for the sixth consecutive year.In addition, the "household audience rating," which had been a KPI (key performance indicator) until then, has been completely shifted to the "individual audience rating," which shows who is viewing how much more accurately.
In 2020, it won the "Annual Audience Rating Triple Crown" (individual) for the 10th consecutive year, and in 2020, it won the "Annual Audience Rating Triple Crown" (individual) for the 8th consecutive year.
Nippon Television is well-known in the Japanese television industry for actively and quickly introducing new broadcasting media/broadcast formats, and as soon as they were introduced, broadcasting using those media was established. Of course, broadcasting license acquisition and opening by the private capital / start of main broadcasting,commercialBroadcast ofColor broadcasting, Multiplex audio broadcasting (world's first),Wide clear visionbroadcast,Western paintingof Japanesedubbingbroadcast,L-shaped screen,Data broadcasting, 3Seg broadcasting original program broadcasting (non-simal broadcasting), live broadcasting in XNUMXD stereoscopic video, online video distribution service, free distribution of all drama episodes on air was also the first commercial television broadcast in Japan by Nippon Television.
Also for sports broadcasting,Professional baseballIntroduction of "center camera" beside the back screen in the relay,Sadaharu OhIntroduction of "home run camera", introduction of "umpire camera", realization of relay by full 3D video,サ ッ カ ーWe have developed a new relay technology ahead of other stations, such as installing a small camera inside the goal of the relay. Also,3rd World AthleticsFirst in the worldPhoto judgmentWas incorporated into the broadcast.
In the election special programExit investigationWas the first to be introduced on a nationwide scale by the NTV news station.
As a TV station, it entered the video-on-demand (VOD) business early and operated Japan's first TV station-led Internet video distribution service, "2nd Nippon Television" (since October 2012, "NTV On-Demand Zero". Renamed to ").Completely free of charge was also successful, boasting the highest number of views among the VOD services operated by TV stations, and succeeded in turning a profit in January 10. From December 2009, the paid video distribution service "NTV On Demand" also started operation. In 1, we launched the "NTV Anytime, Anywhere Campaign," which allows you to watch some programs for free on your computer or smartphone for seven days after broadcasting.In addition, it inherited the business for the Japanese market from "Hulu" and entered the flat-rate video distribution service, and finally unified the VOD business to Hulu. From October 2010, it will be the first Japanese commercial TV station to simultaneously distribute TV programs on the Internet.NTV live distributionWas started on a trial basis (it ended once on December 12, the same year), and full-scale operation started on October 30, 2021.
We are also actively working to enhance our website, and the number of official website accesses is also the highest among commercial TV stations in Tokyo.
Since the 2000sEnvironment issuesWe are actively working on. The "NTV Eco Committee" was established in March 2003 and is in Tokyo.Commercial broadcastKey stationFor the first time asISO OfEnvironmental management systemspecificationISO 14001In addition to being certified by, June 2004th every year since 6World Environment Day1 week including "NTV eco weekDuring the period, he raises environmental issues through programs and events. In 2010, a campaign will be held in collaboration with NHK under the theme of "Let's connect, eco heart."
Hayao MiyazakiLeadStudio GhibliHas a close relationship with the company and has the exclusive right to broadcast the company's work on television. In addition, Nippon Television's mascot "What is it?" Was also produced by Hayao Miyazaki.
As of 2020, it is the only historical drama among commercial broadcasting key stations2-hour dramaNo production and no rebroadcast frame[Note 21]..Therefore, drama programs are mainly rebroadcast on their own satellite broadcasts (BS Nippon Television / Nippon Television Plus).Variety programs are often rebroadcast on Saturdays and Sundays from 14:16 to XNUMX:XNUMX, which also serves as a promotion for the program, and drama programs may also be rebroadcast in a centralized manner in the same frame.
In the past, the ratio of broadcasting revenue to total revenue was significantly higher than that of other commercial broadcasting key stations, but now it is.Movie business,Mail order businessNon-broadcasting revenue from events and cultural projects is also strong.
Regarding the movie business, Studio Ghibli works and "Detective Conan"series,Mamoru HosodaIn addition to animated films such as director's works, "Death Note"20th century boy"series·"Kaiji"series·"GANTZ"SuchBoy cartoon-Youth cartoonThere is a live-action version of.
It is a TV station that displays railway operation information in data broadcasting and officially displays JR East line operation information.[Note 22].. Also"Uta Star!!] Is the first late-night program to introduce data broadcasting among the key stations in Tokyo.
Head office / branch office / branch office
- Main office
- 1-6-1 Higashi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo Nittele Tower (commonly known as Shiodome)
- Kojimachi branch office(Old head office)
- Ikuta Studio
- Hachioji branch office (already closed, moved to another area)
- TokyoHachioji CityHonmachi 24-8 Yomiuri Hachioji Building
- Yokohama branch office
- 横 浜 市Naka-kuChoja Town5-85 Sankyo Yokohama Building (formerlyMeiji Yasuda LifeRadio Nippon Building) 4th floor
- Maebashi branch office
- Kansai branch
- Nagoya branch office
- Board of Corporate Auditors
- board of directors
- ICT Strategy Headquarters
- Group Promotion Headquarters
- President's office
- General Affairs Bureau
- Media Strategy Bureau
- Overseas Business Promotion Office
- Compliance Promotion Office
- Personnel Bureau
- Accounting Bureau
- Sales office
- Business office
- Organization station
- Information and Production Bureau
- Sports bureau
- News agency
- Technology Management Bureau
ス タ ジ オ
Shiodome/Nippon TV Tower
Shiodome's Nippon Television Tower's head office studio function started operation on February 2004, 2, where live broadcast news and information programs and some variety programs are produced.
Previously, on the 19th floor, South KoreaSBSThere were general companies on the 20th to 24th floors of the Tokyo branch of an overseas TV station, but now all the companies of the Nippon Television Group are occupying. On the 20th floor, there are Yomiuri TV and affiliated stationsNankai BroadcastingAlso has a Tokyo branch office.
It was in the old head office, South Main BuildingMy studioThe name is used even after the Shiodome relocation.
- S1 studio (13th floor, 211 tsubo)
- S2 studio (13th floor, 138 tsubo)
- The above two studios are recording, live broadcasting studios for variety, news and information program programs.
- S3 studio (9th floor, 148 tsubo)
- S4 studio (9th floor, 148 tsubo)
- The above two studios are live broadcast-ready studios for news and information programs.
- NEWS Studio (5th floor, 130 tsubo)
- Broadcast from the adjacent news floor.
- SV Studio (13th floor, 71 tsubo)
- Used as a virtual studio.
- SKY1 Studio (15th floor, 31 tsubo)
- SKY2 Studio (15th floor, 31 tsubo)
- Tower Top Studio (32nd floor)
- All of the above three studios have a view of the city center.
- My Studio (2nd floor, 92 tsubo)
- Zero Studio (1st floor, 22 tsubo)
- Shiodome AX (1st floor, old TV station)
- The above 3 studios are open studios. Zero Studio is also a satellite studio.
Kojimachi branch office
Even after the head office was moved to Shiodome/Nippon TV Tower, the former office building continued to be used as the Kojimachi branch office "Niteru Kojimachi Building" only in the two studios in the north main building and the rental studio in the south main building. Since it has the largest area, G Studio, on NTV, it mainly contains programs with a large audience and performers. Also, some desks in the production department remained in branch offices.
Also, the headquarters of Nippon Television Group companies moved in, and the headquarters of CS Japan (formerly BS Nippon Television) and the transmission master were also here. In the vicinity,BopThere is an annex building in which a subsidiary/affiliated company of Nippon Television is located. The former West Main Building was used as a general tenant building.
The Kojimachi company building consists of four buildings, the "West Main Building", "South Main Building", "North Main Building", and "Color Center". Was integrated with. However, the old “Color Center” building was severely deteriorated, and H Studio and J Studio, which were inside the building, were discontinued after the relocation of the head office.
In January 2019, the use of Bancho Studio, which was newly built in the area adjacent to the North Main Building, started to be completely used. The old buildings are being demolished one after another.
- K Studio (North Main Building 5F, 167 tsubo)
- Recording studio for variety and music programs.
- G Studio (North Main Building 1F, 250 tsubo)
- Recording and live broadcasting studio for variety and music programs.
- V Studio (North Main Building 5F, 70 tsubo)
- Initially, it was created by remodeling a part of K Studio's art warehouse as a virtual private studio. Even after the headquarters function was moved to Shiodome, it was mainly used for recording small and medium-sized programs.
- STUDIO NiTRo CUBE (South Main Building 4F, 65 tsubo)
- NiTRoA rental studio run by. Recording studio for variety and mail order programs. At the time of the old headquarters, it was called E studio.
As the old Kojimachi Building is aging,4K broadcastingIt was built next to the Kojimachi Building as a studio with new functions such as.A TV studio with 11 floors above ground, 5 floors below ground, 59.9 m in height (99.9 m in height including the steel tower), and a total area of 33,600 m2016. Construction started in February 2, completed in August 2018 (total completion is December 8), and started operation on January 2020, 12.The name was chosen by open call for participants (derived from the address "Nibancho").
- C1 Studio (265 tsubo)
- C2 Studio (265 tsubo)
- The above two studios will be the largest studios on the floor area on NTV. Supports recording, live broadcasting and 2K broadcasting.
- C3 Studio (124 tsubo)
- C4 Studio (38 tsubo)
Handling of new and old buildings
In 2004, Nippon Television's headquarters function was compatible with digital broadcasting, and the company moved from its original headquarters in Nibancho, Chiyoda-ku (common name: Kojimachi) to Higashishimbashi, Minato-ku (common name: Shiodome).
However, unlike TBS and Fuji TV, which shifted all head office functions and program recording from the old office building to the new office building after the move, NTV did not have a very old Kojimachi office building, and the site area of the new office building was other. Due to the fact that it is smaller than the company building of a private broadcaster in Tokyo, the functions of the head office, news and information program production, and some variety program production have shifted to "Nippon Television Tower", and even after many of the variety programs have moved to Shiodome in 2019 Until January, it was produced in the "Kojimachi Branch", and BS / CS broadcast programs were sent in Kojimachi.An example of such functional distribution is the era before the completion of TV Asahi Roppongi Hills (Ark Hills studio construction and head office function transfer).
In January 2019, the function was taken over by the newly built Banmachi Studio adjacent to the Kojimachi Branch Office North Main Building, but the program production will continue in the Kojimachi area.
Programs produced in "Kojimachi Branch" are HD/SD transferred to "Nippon TV Tower" (Shiodome Office) by optical fiber and sent from Nippon Television's parent station (Tokyo Tower or Tokyo Sky Tree) via Local Master. It is broadcast and sent to affiliated stations nationwide via Net Master. On the other hand, BS/CS programs produced by "Nippon TV Tower" are transferred to "Kojimachi Branch" via optical fiber and broadcast via their respective masters.
Dedicated to staff between Shiodome and KojimachiShuttle busIt is tied in (also as TV Asahi in the redevelopment era of Roppongi).
The studio technology is contracted by a subsidiary, NiTRo (formerly NTV Video Center). It also has a function of sending out in the event of a disaster.
- First studio (1 tsubo)
- First studio (2 tsubo)
- The above two studios are for drama production.
- First studio (3 tsubo)
- Variety program production studio.
- News and news programsNews agencySee.
- About specific programs of sports and information programsSports Bureau Information BureauSee.
- For programs other than the aboveProduction BureauSee.
- For news special programs,Press special programSee.
Giant battleプロ野球中継Has been the center of NTV's programming as a "dollar box program" since its opening, but the audience rating has been sluggish since 2002, and the annual average audience rating recorded a single digit in 2006.This caused great damage to NTV, which has been particularly dependent on viewership and sponsorship.After that, from the organization policy that prioritizes regular programs of golden time, the broadcasting rights of the Giants-sponsored game of Tokyo Dome were transferred to NHK and other stations, or transferred to BS Nippon Television, and as a result, the terrestrial broadcasting of the Giants game after 1 Broadcasts have been reduced to around 2009 games a year.Broadcasts are mainly weekend day games, and weekday night games are about 20 games a year.
Other than baseball from the beginningJapanese professional wrestlingIt is a game relay of "MitsubishiDiamond hour-Japan professional wrestling broadcastWas popularized, and in 1972,All Japan professional wrestling broadcast], but ended in 2000. After that,Pro Wrestling Noah Broadcast』, but ended with the end of March 2009 due to the poor audience rating, since then professional wrestling broadcast on the ground wave has not been done.
Wide show・Many information programs are produced, and the ratio of live broadcasting to the non-prime band is high. Currently, Monday-Thursday, from 4 am to 7 pm, there are a series of live broadcast programs except for some mini programs.Information Live Miyaneya"including). Nippon Television, which specializes in this field, attaches importance to non-prime as one category of viewer ratings in addition to golden time, prime time, and all-day.
From the 1960s to the 1970s,Photon window, "Soap bubble holiday", "90 minutes] And other famous programs. In the 1980s,Kume Hiroshi's TV ScrambleAnd 'A TV that gives you the energy of a genius Takeshi!Although there were topical works such as ”, the audience rating was sluggish overall. Since the 1990s, "Magical brain power!!] OrToshio TsuchiyaDirected program ("Denpa Boy Series''Utchan Nanchan's Urinari!!』) Became popular and regained its momentum.On the other hand, until a period of time,Romper roomAnd 'Curriculum machine] Also worked on educational programs such as. Broadcasted from 1966LolIs a variety/comedy program that will be broadcast on national internet.Guinness World RecordsIt is a long-lived program that has a longevity, and even though it is broadcast on Sunday evening, it is still popular with an audience rating of around 15%.
Compared to other stations, the number of variety programs broadcast at Golden Time and Prime Time is very large. As of 2020, all the variety programs that are being broadcast at 20:XNUMX from Monday to ThursdayA long-lived program that has been broadcast for more than 20 yearsHas become. Also, some variety programs are produced by the Information and Entertainment Bureau.
The start time of the program is not a fixed time of 00 minutes, but a so-called 55 minutes or 57 minutesFlying startWas the first station to introduce[Note 24], Nowadays, it is widely used in other stations.
In contrast to rival station TBS, which was good at studio dramas produced by its own stationthe filmBy shootingTV movieI put a lot of effort into the production of.Originally, NTV's Kojimachi former head office building did not have a wide set facility that can handle drama shooting, so when producing a dramaNikkatsu,DaieiIt is said that there was a situation where there was no choice but to use a movie studio such as..Especially from the 1970s to the early 1990s when the domestic film industry was slanted.Toho,Ishihara promotionIn collaboration with external movie production professionals,Scratched angel''Big city series''Our journey''Dangerous criminal''Criminal aristocrat], in the historical drama "Lone Wolf and Cub''New five catch book''Momotaro Samurai''Choshichiro Edo diary] And so on.Above allYujiro IshiharaStarted in 1972 as a full-scale drama work of "Smile in the sun!』Recorded a long run for nearly 15 consecutive years,Criminal dramaTowed the boom.Ikuta StudioAfter the start of operation ofOfukuro],Yutaka MizutaniStarring "Passionate age』And so on.
At present, the national drama series broadcast on prime time is "Wednesday drama"Saturday drama"Sunday drama"[Note 25] Of three. This is the number of other stations, but "Homeless childAnd 'Kindaichi Shonen Case Files''Gokusen''the home maid Mita] And many other popular works. "Wednesday drama" is for women, "Saturday drama" is for families, orTeenagerWe are broadcasting works that are conscious of. The concept of "Sunday Drama" is "a drama that adult men can enjoy and gain momentum on Monday." Since April 2017, the start time for all three slots has been after 4:3, making it the slowest formation on the national network.In addition, the only key station has never organized a TV drama frame around 22:21 since the 20st century.
In addition, in the prime time serial drama frame currently being broadcast listed above, allStereo broadcasting,Teletext,Linked data broadcastingIn addition to those, in addition to those in the works broadcast after the October 2017 period,Commentary broadcastIs also conducted from time to time. In addition, after the work that will be broadcast in 2019, we have abolished the expansion of the broadcasting time such as the first and last episodes, and the first time is the same as the normal broadcasting time[Note 26].. Therefore, in 2019, all three frames produced on NTV will not be the works whose broadcast time was expanded in the final episode.
Toms Entertainment (formerly Tokyo Movie)It has a strong connection withLupin III"series,"Go! Anpanman] And so on.Also, produced by Studio GhibliAnimated movieParticipating in works, etc.Anime historyHas released many movie works that remain.Special effectsAlthough there are few programs,Tsuburaya ProductionOne of the early masterpieces of "Kaiju BoothIn addition toFireman''Meteor human zone''Nebula Kamen Machine Man''Cyber police cybercop』Broadcast. It was produced as a 1978th anniversary commemorative work in 25.Journey to the West] Was a hit.
Currently, the 30-minute continuous TV animation frame produced in-house has "Soreike! Anpanman" on Friday morning (Friday evening until March 2016), and on Friday night.Friday road showAlso occasionally broadcast feature animations that the company was involved in producing, such as Ghibli movies, Lupine the Third, and Detective Conan movies.
The only commercial broadcasting key stationGundam seriesThere is no production / broadcasting record.However, it is a production company of the Gundam series.SunriseIs a joint production of the original anime series from the late 80's to the early 90's.Genie Hero Den WataruAnd 'New Century GPX Cyber Formula』Has also produced hit works.
Besides this, the so-called "Midnight animeAs for the key station, it has been actively broadcasting since the dawn, but compared to other key stations, it sometimes has a pause or the day of the week tends to fluctuate (details are "NTV midnight anime frameSection). Some late-night anime works are delivered faster than the main broadcast on NTV via Hulu, an affiliated internet distribution service (basic fee).
Production programs of affiliated stations
Compared to other affiliates, affiliated stations have more opportunities to produce national internet programs.
Current,Yomiuri TelevisionIsMy hero academia"(Saturday 17:18), "Detective Conan" (Saturday XNUMX:XNUMX), "Secret Kenmin SHOW → Secret Kenmin SHOW pole(Thursday 21:XNUMX)Downtown DX(Thursday 22:XNUMX)Mokudora F』(Friday 0 o'clock <Thursday midnight>), some of theSunday drama(Sunday late 22:14), "Information Live Miyaneya" (Monday-Friday 15:XNUMX, XNUMX:XNUMX), "Wake up(Saturday 8 o'clock and early 9 o'clock), "I want to go far] Is being produced.Chukyo TVIsHuman gourmet tally funny shop(Tuesday 19:XNUMX), "What is that?"(Thursday 0 o'clock <Wednesday midnight>),"Audrey-san, there are people who I would love to see.] Is being produced.
Once upon a time, late-night variety frame "ZZZTo the affiliated stations,Sapporo TV("Recommendation of laughter problem"Such),Yamaguchi broadcasting("Yuji Miyake's Amateur"Such),TV Iwate("Friday night please! Morning]),Hiroshima TV("Shinsuke Matsumoto"Such),Fukuoka Broadcasting("New TV] Etc.) participated in the production.
Also, in the 1970s, other than the core stationsNorthern Japan BroadcastingIs the golden time TV drama "Sea of Genkotsu』Yamanashi broadcastingProduced a prime-time variety show "Jiro Tamiya Show Plaza 47".
In summer and winter,Saturday paradise], Etc., nationwide network programs produced by each affiliated station will be broadcast one after another. Many affiliated stations produce single-shot programs on the national network once or twice a year.
A department established in July 2011. In 7, the former organization headquarters changed its name to the production bureau, and the departments within it were also renewed. In essence, it's like the organization station in front of the organization headquarters has been revived. As new departments, "Drama Production Department", "CP Group Group", and "Business Department" were created. In addition, a new "Sports and Information Bureau" was established, and sports programs and information programs were in charge of this Sports and Information Bureau. The production bureau was abolished due to the organizational reform in July 2006, and it was divided into a variety bureau and a drama bureau, but it was reintegrated by the organizational reform in July 2009, and a variety center and a drama center were placed under the production bureau. It was. Furthermore, from June 7, the Variety Center and Drama Center were abolished and transferred to the Production Bureau.
The types of programs that are specifically produced are as follows.
- Entertainment shows - "Hillnandez!], [The whole world is visible! TV special investigation department], [Dance! pacific saury Goten!!], [Gurunai], [Lol], [Itte Q to the end of the world!], [Use of oysters in downtown!], [The! Astro Boy! DASH!!"Such
- Quiz show -"THE Breakthrough File"Such
- Liberal Arts Program -"The class you want to take"
- Music program -"Buzz rhythm], [Nippon Television Music Festival Best Artist], [THE MUSIC DAY"Such
- Drama - "Wednesday drama], [Saturday drama], [Sunday drama"Such
- Anime -"Lupin IIIseries","Go! Anpanman"Such
- Mini show
- Yomiuri ShimbunProduction program
- Special program -"24-hour TV "Love Saves the Earth"], [Kin-chan & Shingo Katori's All Japan Costume Award"Such
Information Culture Bureau / Sports Bureau
A department established in 2006 as the "Sports and Information Bureau" together with the Production Bureau. Sports programs and information programs that were previously produced by the organization headquarters are now in charge of production in this department. After that, due to the organizational reform in July 2007, it was divided into the Information Entertainment Bureau and the Sports Bureau. A "CP Group Group" and a "Sports Planning Promotion Department" were created in the Sports Bureau, and a "CP Group Group" was created in the Information Entertainment Bureau.
From December 2012, the Information Entertainment Bureau was renamed the Information Culture Bureau.
The specific production programs are as follows.
- Information program-"ZIP!], [Zoom in!! Saturday], [Refreshing], [baguette], [Shuichi"Such
- Entertainment shows - "The! World Astonishment News"Such
- Quiz show -"National High School Quiz Championship"Such
- Cooking program -"QP 3 minutes cooking"Such
- Cultural program-"Tokoro's eyes are ten!"
- Travel program-"Traveling along the way"
- Special program-"First use], [A large family of 7 men, 2 women and 11 people, Mr. Ishida, makes a fuss!"Such
- Sports program -"Going! Sports & News], [DRAMATIC BASEBALL], [Hakone Ekiden], [Japan PGA Championship], [National High School Soccer Championship], [Tokyo marathon(Every other year), "World Premium Boxing"Such
- Special programs for other sports and information programs.
The news departments are the political department, economic department, social department, foreign news department, lifestyle and culture department, video coverage department, news center, multi-news production department, network news department, business department, NNN secretariat, commentary committee, and news review. It consists of 13 departments of the committee, and operates mainly in the news office on the 5th floor of the Shiodome-Nittele Tower (news floor 340 tsubo). Due to the organizational reform dated June 2012, 6, it is rare for commercial broadcasters.Life Culture DepartmentWas installed.
It is fully equipped with a news floor with rail cameras and a broadcasting studio with permanent sets, imitating overseas broadcasting stations. The studio of CS broadcasting / NTV NEWS24 (formerly NNN24) is also here. All the equipment in this news station also supports HD. Recently, news video materials have been covered by HD cameras and relayed from the scene, and as a commercial broadcasting key station, in news coverage.HDWas introduced quickly, and now the coverage in the broadcasting area of NTV has been converted to HD almost entirely.
For news collected by local stations, the telop of the affiliated station covered is displayed together with "NNN" (sometimes it is displayed as a joint name). When interviewing a serious incident, large-scale accident, or disaster, if you want to jointly interview with the support of affiliated stations other than the local station, or if all affiliated stations such as high school baseball gather to interview, "NNN interview team" Is displayed. This display is used for both terrestrial broadcasting news programs and Nippon Television News24.
The news studio is located adjacent to the news office on the 5th floor.subThere are three. Mainly used for NEWS3 sub is terrestrial broadcasting, and NEWS1 sub is used for NTV NEWS2. In addition to this, there is also a simple sub for recording materials.
There is a "news channel" on the 6th floor that distributes news to NNN affiliated stations and overseas media distribution, and there is a transmission facility that distributes news, as well as a VTR editing room and an appearance facility for one camera.
The types of programs that are specifically produced are as follows.
- News program -"Oha! 4 NEWS LIVE"[Note 27],NNN Straight News"[Note 28],news every.], [news zero], [Truth report Bunkisha!], [Imperial diary], [ZERO × Election"Such
- Documentary program -"NNN document"Such
Officers / employees
As of 2019 year 12 month
- Kiyoshi Shimizu --Shinchosha記者After joining the company. Photo Weekly Magazine "FOCUSIn 1999, when I was a reporter,Okegawa stalker murder caseScoop a series of police scandals in.
- Mayumi Narita - ParalympicSwimmingplayer. Joined the company in 1996 as a part-time employee.
- Yuri Tamura --Nippon Television Division
- Akiho Katayama
- Hiroshi Ichikawa-Deputy Director and Chief Producer of Nippon Television Sports Bureau
- Kenji Yabushima
- Nobuaki Ishihara -As a news reporter, Ministry of Finance andMinistry of Foreign Affairs,Prime minister's residenceIn charge of etc. Since February 1990LDPMember of the House of Representatives(10nd term).
- Hidehiko Kataoka -Press correspondent, news program director, public relations department program business publicity department. After leaving the company, worked as a private company, then worked as a planner, communication/strategy PR producer, columnist, etc.
- Kenji Kan -Producer (commonly known as "The messenger of downtown oysters and rough !!Garsu)). After leaving the company, he worked as a TV producer.
- Yuichi Mayama -Reporter,news caster, Served as chairman of the news station commentary. After leaving the companyChofu CityAssembly member (1st term). Member of the House of Councilors from December 2012 (12nd term)[Note 29].
- Izumi Maruoka - Hokkaido Bunka Broadcasting SystemAfter working as an announcer, he worked as a news reporter and newscaster after joining the company. After leaving the companyFree announcer,talentAct as.
- Hiroaki Mizushima -Became an NNN overseas correspondent when he was an employee of Sapporo TV Broadcasting. After joining the company, chief director of "NNN Document",CommentatorServed. the term"Internet cafe refugeesCreator of.Sophia UniversityDepartment of literatureAppointed as a newspaper professor.
- Ryo Morikawa - LINEPreviously served as President and Representative Director, C Channel Co., Ltd.
- Junichi Yaoi - Paranormal-occultProgram director. After leaving the companyPseudo science-UFOcriticAct as.
Nippon Television is holding program-based events such as "Zoom In!! SUPER" as well as general events that are held several times a year in and around Shiodome "NTV Plaza" (on the NTV Tower site) as follows. Besides,musicalHe is also focusing on exhibitions and art exhibitions.
In addition, the program provided by Nippon Television that is broadcast on Radio JapanMiki Sakagami“Entertainment go!go!” also introduces event information.
- Events held every year
- Super ☆ Shiodome Paradise!
- An event held at Nippon Television Plaza every July. 7 -.
- Events held in the past
- GO!SHIODOME X'mas
- The predecessor of "Shiohiro in winter". 2004-2009.
- GO!SHIODOME New Year
- 2004-End of December 2006-Event held at Nippon Television Plaza in early January.
- World auspicious thing expo(December 2004, 12-February 26, 2005)
- Gokusen Shrine and mobile stalls were exhibited.
- Spring Day Television Festival France!(October 2005, 3-December 19, 4)
- NTV eco week(2004-2012)
- June 6 of every yearWorld Environment DayEvents held in a week including. 1-2004, 2009 held at Nite Television Plaza and surroundings, 2012 and 2010 held at SHIBUYA-AX.
- 7days Challenge TV
- An event held at Nippon Television Plaza for a week in early June. 6-1.
- Nippon Television Golden Week
- Every yearGolden week(Late April-Early May) Events held at and around Nittele Plaza. 4-5.
- GO!SHIODOME Jamboree
- Every summer (mid-July-August) events held in and around Nippon Television Plaza. 7-8.
- Every summer (mid-July-August) events held in and around Nippon Television Plaza. 7-8.
- Shiohiro in winter
- An event held every December at Nippon Television Plaza. 12-2010.
- Holy ☆ Shiodome Paradise!
- An event held at Nippon Television Plaza in December 2015.
Other sponsored events
- Zoom in!! Saturday National Goods Expo (irregular,Department storeHeld in)
- Marumiya foodmusical"Annie"(1986 - )
- Disney on ice(Held all over the country from summer to autumn)
- Open in Zushi coast every July-AugustSea house.. During the period, locations and relays will be held within each program on Nippon Television.
- Shiodome AX live event
- Other,Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Contemporary Art,Yokohama Museum of ArtMany art exhibitions sponsored by NTV are being held.In the past, "Tomica ExpoI was also in charge of hosting.
*Movies that are still in series
- Heaven and earth
- Sea of drift
- The time of play never ends
- Angel my song is your song
- Red pig
- Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricularSeries
- Super Mario Goddess of the Makai Empire
- I have no license!
- Heisei Tanuki Battle Ponpoko
- XNUMX thugs
- Homeless child
- Big Night Escape Night Escape Honpo 3
- If you listen
- Gamera Heisei seriesTrilogy
- Shall we dance?
- Detective Conanseries※
- Kindaichi Shonen Case FilesSeries
- Hong Kong Night Club Touch & Maggie
- Princess Mononoke
- Kindaichi Shonen's Case Files Shanghai Fishman Legend
- Table tennis hot spring
- Hohokekyo next to Yamada
- Dangerous criminal forever
- Natu Dancing! Ninja Legend
- Spirited Away
- There is tomorrow THE MOVIE
- From the bottom of dark water
- Twilight Seibei
- Cat repayment
- Makai Reincarnation
- Eggplant andalusian summer
- Angel Fang BTA
- Red Moon
- cutie Honey
- One Missed CallSeries
- イ ノ セ ン ス
- SURVIVE STYLE 5+
- Road 88 Encounter Road to Shikoku
- About thirty lies
- Hidden Sword Demon's Claw
- Howl's moving castle
- ALWAYS Sanchome Sunset '64
- Reversal trial
- Hotaru no Hikari
- Wolf children's rain and snow
- Kirishima, quit club activities
- Secret Akko
- Movie version Mirror of Muse-My Pretty Doll-
- 009 RE: CYBORG
- Rebuild of Evangelion: Q
- Movie version Private Bakalea High School
- I had pulled the rope!
- Movie youkai human bem
- Promise of life
- Farewell criminal
- I can't be Kurosaki-kun
- ChihayafuruTop phrase, bottom phrase, knot
- Suspicious girlfriend
- Wolf Girl and the black Prince
- MARS-I just love you-
- DOCUMENT OF KYOSUKE HIMURO “POSTSCRIPT”
- HiGH & LOWSeries
- Rudolph and Ippai Athena
- Red Turtle An Island Story
- Ten Sanada
- Gold medal man
- Death Note Light up the NEW world
- A man called a pirate
- One week Friends.
- Hirune Hime ~The Story of I Don't Know~
- P and JK
- LAST COP THE MOVIE
- 22nd Year Confession-I'm a Murderer-
- I'm in trouble because my brother loves me too much
- Mary and the Witch Flower
- You don't know gunma yet
- Invaders walking
- Saiki Kusuo's Ψ difficulty
- We Love Television?
- DESTINY Kamakura Monogatari
- The Movie Infini-T Force/Gatchaman Farewell friend
- Marmalade boy
- 50th first kiss
- Sheep and steel forest
- Mirai of the future
- My Hero Academia THE MOVIEseries※
- Little Hero-Crab, Egg and Invisible Man-
- 3D girlfriend real girl
- Billion man
- Tabineko Report
- Kazokuro RAILWAYS Our departure
- It’s a banana in the late night
- Twelve children who want to die
- Movie version City Hunter <Shinjuku Private Eyes>
- Until I meet September love
- PRINCE OF LEGENDseries※
- Parallel World Love Story
- Machida's world
- How to fix a woman's mood
- The fableseries※
- Diner Diner
- Archimedes War
- Dragon Quest Your Story
- Black school rules
- Lupine the XNUMXrd THE FIRST
Movies related to the production and investment by NTV areProduction Committee MethodThe work by "is the mainstream. Yomiuri TV, a semi-key station, Yomiuri Shimbun, the parent company, and Sapporo TV, a key affiliate station.Miyagi TV-Shizuoka Daiichi Television・Yomiuri TV, Chukyo TV, Hiroshima TV, Fukuoka Broadcasting, and many others are on the production committee.
- Star in the tea room Nippon Television (1970s)
- 1.2.3 (One-Two-Three)! 4 (Yeon) Channel full of fun (April 1982)
- I will read it. See in 4. (October 1982)
- 4 Channels (February 1983-June 2,Kengo Kobayashi-Kazuo Tokumitsu）
- active volcanois. 4 channels (July 1985-February 7,Yuji Miyake）
- I love energies 4 channels (February-April 1986)
- My Curiosity Channel 4 (April-September 1987)
- This spring, plus 1 (April 1988)
- Roman Rich 4 Channel (October 1988-September 10)
- Soil, power. 4 channels (October 1989)
- 3.14It is twice the spring (compared to our company). (March 1990,Kiyoshi Nakahata）
- Every second is a new product. (April 1990)
- Heartful communication. (October 1990-August 10)
- I am among everyone. (August 1992-December 8, 1993th anniversary of the opening of the station)[Note 30]
- Let's start with Virgin. (January 1994-March 1)
- That is Nippon Television. (April 1995-July 4)[Note 31]
- Such you are also Nippon Television. (August 1996-July 8)
- Nippon Television Power (August-December 1997)
- Nippon Television is open for business (January 1998-August 1)[Note 32]
- Nippon Television (September 1999-March 9)
- Nippon Telebrand? (April 2001-June 4)
- Nippon Television (July 2003-January 7)
- & NTV (February 2004-March 2)
- "Nippon Television" (April 2006-September 4), where only the information on the broadcast has the form of the program
- NTV Chin (October 2006-March 10)
- Nittele55(GoGo) (January 2008-March 1, 2009th anniversary of opening)
- NITTELE SPRING (April 2009, 4-April 1, 2009)
- NitteleDabear(NITTELE DA BEAR) (May 2009-December 5)
- 0 Tele Go! Next 60 (January 2013-December 1, 2013th anniversary of opening)
- I want to see it, but it will change the world. (January 2014 - )
Major group companies
- Nippon Television Holdings Co., Ltd.-Certified Broadcasting Holding Company
- BS Nippon Corporation --BS Digital Broadcasting Station
- CS Nippon Corporation --110 degree CS digital broadcasting station
- NTV Technical Resources Co., Ltd. (former NTV Video Center, Nippon Television Video) --Technical company
- NTV Video Corporation (formerly Nippon Television Video, NTV Video Center, Nippon Television Enterprise) --Production company
- Ltd.Day terrey benz(Former NTV Enterprise)- Nittele AcademyOperation, event company
- Ltd.Nippon TV Art --Art company
- Ltd.Nippon TV music - Music publisher
- VAP Co., Ltd.- Record company
- TIPNESS Limited- Fitness clubOperating company
- NTV IT Produce-IT infrastructure integration business, business application development business, package application development business, ASP service / operation outsourcing business within the Nippon Television Group
- NTV Service Co., Ltd.-Program sales, goods sales (Nippon Television,Yokohama Anpanman Children's Museum), Insurance agency, and housing exhibition hall
- NTV Work 24 Co., Ltd. --Security, building maintenance, temporary staffing
- Forecast Communications Co., Ltd.-Website / mobile site production
- Ltd.Nippon Television 7(Seven & i HoldingsJoint venture with) --Mail order business
- Ltd.NTV Group Planning --Management guidance business for local production production
- NTV America Company
- NTV International Corporation
- NTV Europe
- Ltd.Mad house --Animation production company
- Ltd.Tatsunoko Pro --Animation production company
- HJ Holdings GK-Content Distribution Business
- Radio Nippon Co., Ltd.-Radio Medium Wave Broadcasting Station (non-consolidated)
- NikkatsuCo., Ltd. --Movie planning, production and distribution
- Black Sword Telescope Production Co., Ltd. (Black Sword TV Program Production Co., Ltd.) --TV program production and sales for Taiwan, China, and Southeast Asia
- JOCDN Inc.-Joint venture with Internet Initiative Japan, providing video distribution platform
- FoundationYomiuri Nippon Symphony Orchestra --Performance business
- FoundationNippon Television Kobato Cultural Corporation --Various exhibitions, lectures, and publications on welfare projects and cultural activities for the visually impaired
- Tokuma Memorial Cultural Foundation for Animation- Mitaka Forest Ghibli MuseumPlanning and management of exhibition business in
Studio technical cooperation company
Transmission station / relay station
This transmitting station
- Tokyo Tower (Minato Ward, TokyoShiba Park1 chome 2-8)
Main relay station
There are 145 stations.
- Izu Oshima-41ch
- Niijima Honmura-25ch
- Hachioji Kamigakata-35ch
- Kobutsu Castle Mountain-37ch
- Hitachi Kashima-25ch
- Hitachi Kamiho-25ch
- Okuhuji Man Body-25ch
- Mt. Gozenyama-25ch
- Sheet pile-19ch
- Horse head-25ch
- Nikko Kiyotaki-36ch
- Nasu Iouno-25ch
- Nikko Hirokubo-14ch
- Kurobane Nakanouchi-25ch
- Karasuyama Shrine-25ch
- Minami Nasu Shitori-25ch
- Kurobane Kawakami-33ch
- Numata Detected-14ch
- Kiryu Umeda-33ch
- Tsumagoi Tashiro-33ch
- Numata Numasu-14ch
- Tsumagoi Anomata-25ch
- Katashina Higashi Ogawa-25ch
- Komochi Ogawara-14ch
- Tone Ohara-25ch
- Matsuida Kamimasuda-14ch
- Chichibu Sadaho-30ch
- Chichibu Tochiya-30ch
- Hanno Kamiko-33ch
- Yokosene Furuya-30ch
- Hannohara Market-33ch
- Kamo Ichihara-33ch
- Shimosou Hikari-25ch
- Katsuura Sono-33ch
- Minami Ashigara-32ch
- Hakone Yumoto-32ch
- Takeshi Yokosuka-32ch
- Lake Sagami-25ch
- Yokosuka Kamoi-29ch
- Hadano Bodhi-41ch
- Hakone Gora-29ch
- Odawara East-52ch
Analog broadcasting overview
As of July 2011, 7
- Standard television broadcasting (terrestrial analog broadcasting): JOAX-TV (VHF4ch, video 171.25MHz/50kW, audio 175.75MHz/12.5kW)
- Standard television audio multiplex broadcasting: JOAX-TAM
- Standard televisionTeletext: JOAX-TCM
There were 97 stations.
- Niijima-54ch (vertically polarized)
- Ogasawara Chichijima-53ch
- Mito-42 ch (vertically polarized)
- Tomioka-53ch (vertically polarized)
- Yamashita Town-71ch
- All of Yokohama -54ch
- Kurihama-41 ch (horizontal polarization in north direction, vertical polarization in west direction)
- Hiratsuka-35ch (vertically polarized)
70・71ch is for difficult viewingSHFbroadcast.
Rebroadcast outside the area
CATV operators in some areas of Nagano and Shizuoka prefectures have affiliated stations in each prefecture, but as a measure to mitigate the drastic change,Rebroadcast outside the areaWas carried out for up to 3 years after the end of analog broadcasting (until July 2014, 7). Even CATV operators in the county of Yamanashi Prefecture used only analog broadcasting until the end in the analog broadcasting era. In addition, after the expiration of the period of the cataclysmic mitigation measures, individual consultations continued as follows, but as of September 24, 2018, there are no cable television stations that rebroadcast the authorities outside the area.
- XNUM X Year X NUM X Month to X NUM X Day
- XNUM X Year X NUM X Month to X NUM X Day
- Izukyu Cable Network(Higashiizu district)
- XNUM X Year X NUM X Month to X NUM X Day
Information camera installation point
- Shiodome (Headquarters rooftop tower)
- Haneda airport
- Marunouchi(Mitsui Building)
- Tokyo Station(Tokyo International Forum)-Previously next to itTokyo BuildingOld building (current:Tokyo Building TOKIA) Installed.
- Shibuya(Shibuya scramble intersection）
- Yoyogi(NTT Docomo Yoyogi Building）
- Asakusa(Asakusa View Hotelrooftop)
- Tokyo Sky Tree (near the first observatory, 375m above ground)
- Chuo ExpresswayHachioji ICnear
- Ueno Onshi Park-Shinobazu Pond(Spring only)
- Tokyo Summerland(Summer only)
- Hachijojima(When a typhoon approaches)
- Naha Airport(Domestic passenger terminal building, when a typhoon approaches)
Installed in the past
- Kojimachi (former headquarters/former Kojimachi branch rooftop tower),Tokyo Bay Aqua Line(Umihotaru Parking Area),Oiso Long Beach(Oiso Prince HotelRooftop, summer only),Tsukiji(St. Loka Garden)Such
Reasons why there are no Japanese TV affiliates in Okinawa
Okinawa PrefectureUnder American occupationOpened one after another around 1960Okinawa TV,Ryukyu BroadcastingBoth of the two stations were opened on a single net with strong restrictions. The former opened in a capital tie-up with Fuji TV, and the second station such as Kyushu opened at the cross of Fuji TV, NTV, TV Asahi, and the predecessor of NHK Okinawa broadcasting station.Okinawa Broadcasting AssociationAfter opening, it officially became an independent network station in 1969. The latter was due to the fact that Kyushu's early days of internet connections made it possible to join the TBS affiliate and not allow cross nets under the JNN agreement. In addition, the company's first president, Gushichan Tokusuke, who opened Okinawa TV, visited Nippon TV in front of Fuji TV and was refused "premature".[Note 33].
Then founded in 1989Southwest broadcastHad a plan to open as a Nippon Television affiliate. Since the frequencies of commercial TV stations 3 and 4 were assigned,Ryukyu Asahi Broadcasting(TV Asahi affiliated) was supposed to be simultaneous broadcasting in the fall of 1995, but the plan was abandoned due to the freeze of NTV's advancement into Okinawa, and in 1999 the frequency allocation itself for the fourth commercial TV station in Okinawa Prefecture itself. Was canceled (even in Miyazaki prefecture, the third station was planned to be opened on NTV, but the site for the company building was also acquired, but due to various reasons the plan was canceled and the frequency allocation itself was canceled).
The dislike of local newspapers for NTV, which opened with the support of the United States, is said to be a distant cause of the unopened station in Okinawa Prefecture.[Original research?]..Okinawa TVRyukyu ShimpoAnd Ryukyu BroadcastingOkinawa TimesRyukyu Asahi Broadcasting is open in a "1 station 2 wave" system with Ryukyu Broadcasting because the Okinawa Times has a cooperative relationship with the Asahi Shimbun.
Some of the programs currently broadcast on NTV are Okinawa TV (Fuji TV affiliate) ("Saturday Suspense Theater→ →Drama complex→ →Tuesday drama gold], "NTV Saturday drama" and other programs with programs provided) and Ryukyu Broadcasting (TBS series, temporarily "Thursday special』Was on the net at the same time, but now it is mainly broadcast in the evening and late-night frames on local programs). In addition, we were able to watch Nippon TV programs on CS★NTV in Okinawa, but with the end of broadcasting in September 2000, most NTV programs could not be seen in real time. In addition, the governmentBusiness sortingBy the end, the government public relations program "Do you know"When"New Nippon Expedition』Ended in March 2010, so there are no regular programs that are simultaneously online from Nippon Television in Okinawa Prefecture."The one that was broadcast on New Year's Eve every yearDon't smile seriesIs the only prefecture in Okinawa that has no real-time broadcast record..
From August 2019, 8Okinawa Cable NetworkbyKagoshima Yosuke TV OfRebroadcast outside the areaBroadcasting of Nippon Television affiliated programs byInformation program-News programWas started only for a part of..In addition, from October 2020, 10, it has become possible to watch golden time and prime time programs via the Internet on "NTV live distribution"..
- ^ The abbreviated name of "NTV" has been used internally since then, and in the programs of each station, the cast sometimes used "NTV" in the words pointing to NTV. However, even among veteran employees, there was a recognition that it was "a derogatory name" until it was used for a campaign copy. It was around this time that I started to officially use "Nippon Television" for the outside world.
- ^ From October 2003, 10.Until then, "ANB" was used.
- ^ In the PR song "Nippon TV no Uta" (monochrome and color versions), which was made about 50 years ago, many "NTV" appear in the lyrics, but all readings are "Nihon TV"Met. Also, how to read the song title"Japanese TV song"And it can be seen that it has been used for a long time.
- ^ a b US Senator Karl Mund said, "VOA (Voice of America) ”Has been created and spread all over the worldCommunismEmbarked on the eradication of "propagandaThe male”. Munt isCIAI recommended Matsutaro Shoriki. Shotaro Matsuri was in 1951,Minister of FinancewasHayato IkedaPersuaded, and moreAsahi Shimbun OfChoi Murayama,Mainichi Newspapers OfHondaAnd promise to run a television business with the three companies. Under the three major paper cooperation system that was set up by the positive power, we oppose "commercial TV is premature in the era when there is no receiver"Yoshida ShigeruSucceeded in persuading the Prime Minister (Benjamin Fulford"Stealth War" Kodansha 2010 ISBN 9784062161244, Page238,241)
- ^ In that connection, at Funabashi Racecourse, the company cup "Nihon TV HaiIs being held from late September to early October.Dirt grade race feature -Funabashi Racecourse website
- ^ The broadcast time of the preliminary ballots at this time is from 9:25 pm to 11:30 pm on the day of the vote and from 8:6 am to 3:XNUMX pm the day after the vote. Number of votes and accuracy ・ Winning is done based on information from three major newspaper companies, and a handwritten candidate name tag prepared in the studio and a board with the number of candidate votes pressed with a stamp are photographed with a TV camera. I went.
- ^ NTV recorded two performances on June 6th and July 30st of the same year on a color VTR. For the background, "The Beatles #Japan Performance"checking.
- ^ At that time, NTV was said to have purchased the broadcasting rights for 6 million yen to broadcast this movie on TV (Soya Hikita, "All Record TV Viewing Rate 50 Years War-At that time, 2004 million people were impressed." 』Kodansha, 130, p. XNUMX.ISBN 4062122227).
- ^ In many cases, there was no checkerboard pattern in the background of the production work credits.In combination with this, in Kanto Local etc., the combination of the "4" logo and the company name logotype was also used before the appearance of the symbol mark in the frame in the shape of a cathode ray tube.This is also abolished with the appearance of "What is it?"
- ^ at firstgreenOn the bodyBlackThe one lined with the line was used, but in 2003 The new brand mark was introduced in July, and now the body is not filled and the line isGoldenIt has been framed in. Currently, this brand mark is used by Nippon Television, as well as group companies BS Nippon Television, CS Japan, RF Radio Japan, Nippon Television Group Holdings, Nippon Tele-Benz, Nippon Television Art, etc.
- ^ Broadcast on Aomori BroadcastingZIP! FRIDAYAt the end of the next MondayZIP!The logo in the notice is * This logo will be used as of 2019. Also, the logo drawn on the fence near the left pole of the Giants Stadium is * as of September 2021.
- ^ However, we will continue to use "NTV" for overseas markets, and the logo will be written as "NTV" in the same typeface as "NTV" in the "NTV" part. In addition, the "NTV" affixed to the approved stickers of the program characters and goods products shows the logo at the time of the opening of the station, which has been used conventionally.
- ^ At the beginning of CI introduction, the credit was written as "Production work Nippon Television "NTV (logo)"" to prevent confusion, but from October 2005, it was changed to "Production work NTV (logo)". Almost completed the transition to the new logo. 『Round and round nine nine], [You and Nippon TelevisionIn some programs, such as "Production work Nippon Television "NTV (logo)"" remained, but55With the notation, it has now completely disappeared. Also, “NTV”, which is an abbreviation for business purposes such as program guides, is still used. In addition, "Nandarou" disappeared from January 2008, 1Nittele55Credit notation (the logo color is "NTV" parttag, "55" part isblack) Was changed to. This is to celebrate the 2008th anniversary of the opening of the station on August 8, 28, it was limited use until March 55. However,Tokyo DomeThe logo on the back of the 2nd broadcast seat in is the previous logo. *Confirmed by the baseball broadcast on August 2008, 8. Also,Yomiuri Giants StadiumThe logo written on the left fence is still the same as before. *From the 2014 Giant Eastern relay broadcast on NTV G+
- ^ Before the Shiodome move, only the video in the studioHigh definitionHowever, after the move, in addition to the video in the studio, the rooftop of the company buildingWeather camera(Part of the existing locations such as the old Kojimachi building have also been converted to HD), CG images such as weather information, some news materials, and monthly broadcast of "Dilly Planet Friday Speaking" have also been made into high definition.
- ^ The first live program is "NNN News Sunday" at 6:45 am.
- ^ This game was also broadcast on terrestrial NTV and internet stations, BS digital BS Nippon Television, CS broadcast NTV G+, but they were broadcast in normal 2D. For this 3D relay, we arranged 3 relay cars and cameras for exclusive use of 5D relay, and carried out with a special system such as commentary for live commentary and commentary and dedicated screen display.
- ^ However, BS NT and CS TV NTV G+, NTV plus has already been stereo broadcasting in all programs from the beginning of the program except some monaural dual audio programs (some are mono-stereo broadcasting). However, the drama plan in "24-hour TV" was still monaural dual audio broadcasting, but it changed to stereo dual audio broadcasting from 2017.
- ^ Broadcasters that include the word "broadcast network" in addition to NTV are affiliated stations.TV Niigata Broadcasting NetworkAnd cable TV stationsKagawa TV broadcasting networkdegree.
- ^ Broadcasting revenue was reversed from Fuji Television's FY 2013: 233,316 million yen → 2014: 231,121 million yen, while Nippon Television's 2013: 228,014 million yen → 2014: 238,511 million yen.
- ^ Fuji TV's annual sales in FY2014: 310,012 million yen → 2015: 289,708 million yen, while Nippon Television's FY 2014: 290,460 million yen → 2015: 307,077 million yen, a reverse trend.
- ^ There used to be a rebroadcast slot on Saturdays at 12:16 and weekdays at XNUMX:XNUMX.
- ^ It is also being implemented on Fuji Television, but Nippon Television is the first in the industry. OtherTokyo Metropolitan Bureau of TransportationOf operationToei Subway,Nippori Toneri LinerTimetable ofToei BusIt also displays the timetable and approach information. The information providerJR East PlanningIs. In charge of private railways and subways.
- ^ Initially, the Yomiuri Television Head Office (at that time, Iwaimachi, Kita-ku, Osaka) had a branch office (at that timeOsaka branch) Was placed. (Source: "Nippon Television Network", page 2 of each company's history, Part 378 of "The XNUMX Years of Private Broadcasting"
- ^ ``Started in 1993The wide(Nippon Television/Yomiuri Television Co-production, Yomiuri Television (→Yomiuri Television)/Nippon Television Co-production from 2004) will be the first.
- ^ Every two courses after the fiscal year ending January 2020Yomiuri TelevisionIs in charge of production.
- ^ As of 2021, it is the only regular broadcast through all episodes among the five major terrestrial commercial TV stations.
- ^ A program produced by Nippon Television News 24 (CS).
- ^ The Monday-Friday version is a program produced by Nippon Television News 24 (CS).
- ^ In the Chofu city era, belonged to the LDP, thenEveryone's party,Restoration Party,Democratic PartyAfter that, he is now independent.
- ^ It was also used by some affiliated stations such as Aomori Broadcasting.
- ^ From this generation, program casts and movie casts started to say phrases in the last 3 seconds of commercials (abolished midway, and as of 2020, it puts another 12 seconds into a mission different from 3 seconds before that) ).
- ^ In the last 5 seconds of the commercial, the cast and the movie cast said the phrase "○○ is also on Nippon Television!". Making the most of thisUse of oysters in downtown!"soMasanori Hamada Punishment gameHave been to.
- ^ The reason is that at that time, Okinawa was under the rule of the United States, so the condition was that it allowed the purchase of programs, but not the capital.
- ^ a b c d e f Nippon Television Network Co., Ltd. Announcement of financial results for the 9th fiscal period
- ^ "Nippon Television's popular programs can be watched every day in Asia! Entertainment Channel "GEM" Broadcast on October 10st in Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia and Cambodia!”. Nippon Television Network Corporation (created on September 2015, 9). October 2019th, 6Browse.
- ^ "Nippon Television's popular programs are now available in the US! NIPPON TV Channel started!!”. Nippon Television Network Corporation (created on September 2019, 5). October 2019th, 6Browse.
- ^ Makoto Tobeda"Do it all. NTV Eager Winners" p.170
- ^ "National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site". www.houjin-bangou.nta.go.jp. October 2021th, 10Browse.
- ^ Research Aid: Cryptonyms and Terms in Declassified CIA Files Nazi War Crimes and Japanese Imperial Government Records Disclosure Acts
- ^ "NTV and CIA" related chronology
- ^ Shinichi Sano"Giant Biography A century of Matsutaro Masariki and the shadow warriors"文藝 春秋, 1994, pp. 446-447.ISBN 978-4-16-349460-9.
- ^ Benjamin Fulford Stealth War Five wars that erode the darkness of Japan] Kodansha, 2010, p. 241.ISBN 978-4-06-216124-4.
- ^ Tetsuo Arima"NTV and CIA ー Excavated “Senryoku File”"Shinchosha Co., Ltd., 2006, 248 pages.ISBN 4-10-302231-0.
- ^ Refer to the timetable of the day described in "History of the 25 years together with the masses" (Nippon Television Publishing).
- ^ Nippon Television Network "25 years with the masses-History-", 1978, p. 72.
- ^ “Mostly manual work 62 years ago!. Nippon Television News 24(July 2017, 10) October 2018th, 3Browse.
- ^ By the way, of Mainichi Broadcasting (MBS)Analog broadcastingThe channels and digital broadcasting channels are the same as NTV.4However, MBS at this time was a series of Nippon Educational Television (currently TV Asahi).
- ^ For RKB Mainichi Broadcasting, analog broadcasting and terrestrial digital broadcasting channels are the same as Nippon Television.4But RKBTBS series.
- ^ From "History of 25 Years with the Masses" (History of NTV), "Chapter 3 Nippon Television Network during the Turbulent Period," p. 195, "9. Sudden Death of Chairman Shoriki."
- ^ Hosted the broadcast until December 1982, 12.
- ^ TV Dream 50 Years Data 148 pages Nippon Television Network 2004 published
- ^ a b "Yomiuri Shimbun" Yomiuri Shimbun, September 1978, 9, morning edition, September 23, 1978, evening edition.
- ^ "Mainichi Newspapers" Mainichi Shimbun, September 1978, 9, morning edition/evening edition.
- ^ "Chunichi Shimbun" Chunichi Shimbun, September 1978, 9 evening edition.
- ^ Japan Cable and Telecommunications Association (June 2005). “Chronology-Showa 61-15". History of cable TV development in Japan. p. 205. October 2019th, 12Browse.
- ^ About the establishment of "B-BAT", a content distribution market suitable for the broadband era NTT East July 2000, 7
- ^ Nippon Television moved to a holding company in October Strengthening group management, Sankei Shimbun, 2012 May 3
- ^ Conclude a basic agreement regarding business integration by transitioning to a certified broadcasting holding company such as Nippon Television Network Co., Ltd., BS Japan Co., Ltd., and CSS Japan Co., Ltd. and Nippon Television Network. Notice Regarding Establishment of Subsidiary of Company (Split Preparation Company)
- ^ Notice regarding the conclusion of an integration agreement, absorption-type split agreement and share exchange agreement regarding the transition to a certified broadcasting holding company structure of Nippon Television Broadcasting Network Co., Ltd., BS Japan Co., Ltd. and CSS Japan Co., Ltd.
- ^ Made Tatsunoko Pro Co., Ltd. a subsidiary
- ^ Entered into flat-rate video distribution, succeeding Hulu's business for the Japanese market
- ^ Nippon Television and IIJ establish a joint venture for video distribution platforms. Invest in private commercial stations,AV Watch, September 2016, 12
- ^ NTV's new short video distribution service "TVB" can be viewed on various platforms such as NTV TADA, Chill TV, YouTube, Yahoo! JAPAN, GYAO!
- ^ "[NTV / Yomiuri TV / Chukyo TV] Trial for live distribution of terrestrial prime time on TVer Starts at 10 o'clock on Saturday, October 3!". Nippon Television Network Corporation, Yomiuri Telecasting Corporation, Chukyo Television Broadcasting Co., Ltd. (September 2020, 9). October 2020th, 9Browse.
- ^ ""Simultaneous delivery" to NTV and the Internet ... From XNUMX:XNUMX pm on October XNUMX". Yomiuri Shimbun (September 2021, 9). October 2021th, 9Browse.
- ^ "NTV will start simultaneous distribution from October". Sankei Shimbun (September 2021, 9). October 2021th, 9Browse.
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun November 1968, 11, morning edition
- ^ "Gigantic Biography, Below" p366
- ^ The Asahi Shimbun July 1969, 7 morning edition
- ^ Asahi Shimbun Publication "AERA" July 2012, 7 issue
- ^ The Asahi Shimbun July 1969, 7 morning edition
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun November 1969, 7, morning edition
- ^ All 26 companies of Nippon Television's network achieved the "Annual + 2000 viewership triple crown" achievement!!!!(NTV official website) Read December 2019, 12
- ^ Nippon Television surpasses Fuji and top sales of commercial TV stations-2015 key station financial results announcement(My Navi News) Read January 2015, 5
- ^ "NTV Tuesday 9 o'clock Action Drama World From" Big City "to" Pro Hunter "" (2015,DU BOOKS) Page 20
- ^ Nittele Servicer FAQ
- ^ a b c 25 ch before changing
- ^ a b 53 ch before changing
- ^ 26 ch before changing
- ^ Installation completed this year! You can see the autumn leaves from the roof on TV! | Pleasant friends on the water plateau
- ^ From the 30-year history of Okinawa TV (published in 1990).
- ^ "Finally, only in Okinawa...I can't really see it! “Gaki kid, never laugh.””. Okinawa Times (created on December 2017, 12). October 2020th, 1Browse.
- ^ Nippon Television's popular information and news programs start broadcasting in Okinawa on 7 programs!! -Okinawa Cable Network, viewed August 2019, 8
- ^ Okinawa Cable Network, Kyokara Nippon Television Broadcasting Centered on "ZIP!" and "Hirnandes" News Programs - Ryukyu ShimpoWebNews, viewed August 2019, 8
- ^ "The aim is that only NTV will simultaneously distribute terrestrial prime-time programs on the Internet for commercial broadcasting.". Weekly Shincho (September 2020, 10). October 2020th, 10Browse.
- Nippon Television Official Site
- NTV live distribution | Nippon Television
- NTV Live Broadcast | Commercial Broadcasting Official TV Portal "TVer" --Unlimited viewing of videos for free
- Nippon Television News 24
- Nittele (@nittele_ntv)- Twitter
- Nippon Television Official @ Advertising Department (@nittele_da_bear)- Twitter
- NTV NEWS (@news24ntv)- Twitter
- NTV NEWS Culture (@ntvnewsculture)- Twitter
- Nippon Television News Bureau coverage group (@NTV_shakaibu)- Twitter
- Nippon Television News Bureau Political Department (@ntvseijibu)- Twitter
- NTV NEWS24 official page - Facebook
- Nippon Television Official Channel - YouTubeChannel
- Wikimedia Commons There is a category about.