Photo "Gyoza Party"
Mizkan "Everyone's Kitchen Project" XNUMXrd edition "De ...
If you write the contents roughly
A "fresh taste of Japan" seasoning that can be widely used for "adding" and "sprinkling" such as hot pot dishes, grated grilled meat, grilled fish, gyoza, and cold tofu.
As the third installment of Mizkan's "Everyone's Kitchen Project" from March 2021, Koji Abe ... → Continue reading
Tongue fertilizer shitakoe
Tongue fertilizer provides excellent information that will satisfy even those who have a tongue tongue.
We will proactively deliver not only gourmet foods, but also entertainment information that will make your senses more exciting.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Surround the pot with multiple people and tabletopHob,Hot plateEtc調理However, individual bowls and plates orPonzu sauce,SauceIt is common to eat in small bowls (called tonsui) containing such things.Especially the cold seasonWinter:Preferred by.
Normally, a large pot is used for a group of people to eat, but at a banquet or multi-course meal, small pots are sometimes served individually. A pot for one person is also available on the market, and if you use it, you may eat directly from the pot instead of putting it in a bowl.
Boil with meat, fish, etc. in a hot potLeekOther vegetables are sometimes called "zaku".
History of hot pot dishes
Pre-modern Japanese dwellings are in the kitchen竈Apart from cooking, it served as lighting and heating in addition to cooking.hearthAre often prepared, and it is common to share boiled dishes and eat them. The method of serving cooked simmered food in a pan without serving each one began to appear in the records in the middle of the 17th century. In the latter half of the 18th century, in townhouses and restaurants without hearths火 鉢,HobA small pot called "Small pot tailoring" is provided, and modern pot cooking has been developed in which some people peck from the pot with direct chopsticks.. However, the small pot tailoringGodFaith and inscription,Box setIt was incompatible with the social habits up to that point, such as the eating style of, and did not penetrate into ordinary households..
after thatMeijiThe fashion of beef hot pot since enteringChabudaiDue to the spread of food, hot pot dishes have been popularized in general households. As the modernization of cooking progressed and the heat source of cooking switched from wood to gas, the method of eating while heating was mainly provided at restaurants,Cassette stoveWith the invention and widespread use of these products, people are now able to enjoy hot pot dishes again at home.
The most popular pot used for Japanese hot pot dishes is陶器Made ofClay potIs. The clay pot has a low thermal conductivity, so the fire will pass through slowly andBraisedHowever, it is suitable for hot pot dishes because it has a low risk of burning.ChowderIt is used for many hot pot dishes including. There is a baking process before boiling the ingredientsSukiyakiIf there is a cooking method that is not suitable for clay pots, etc., a metal pot such as iron or stainless steel (Metal pot) Is used. Of course, it is also possible to substitute the metal pot for the dishes that normally use clay pots. RecentElectromagnetic cookerWith the spread of, the earthen pot-like enameled pots that correspond to it have been sold. Also,Genghis Khan pot,FondueThere are also many dishes that use a uniquely-shaped pot made exclusively for it.
In unusual places, it is mainly used in Japanese cuisine.Paper potThere is a technique called. It has a water resistant finishJapanese paperIt is shaped like a bowl, served with soup and ingredients, and roasted from below with an open flame to make a pot. Such a technique is possible because the paper does not heat to over 100 degrees Celsius, which is the boiling point of the water (soup), and does not reach the burning temperature. There are advantages such as the graceful appearance and the fact that Washi absorbs the scraps of ingredients, so there is no need to remove the scraps.BanquetOften used as a tabletop pan. It should be noted that aluminum foil "Foil potThere is.
In addition,Kelp"Kelp hotpotThere is also one.
Tightening of hot pot dishes
- Materials often used
- noodles - Udon-Raw noodles-(I.e.-Chinese noodle
- Other,GyozaOtherFoodstuffMay be used.
General hot pot dishes
What seasons broth
- Duck pot
- Military chicken pot(Bird plow)
- Bank - OysterMiso miso hot pot.
- Isonabe-Using local seafood, the salt-based pot is seasoned. Beach dishes (FishermanA type of food).
- -A type of pot dish in which the shellfish and the remaining fish are put in a pan and boiled with miso to eat.
Boiled soup is seasoned without being seasoned
- Simmered tofu - tofu
- Cooked in water - chicken
- Chiri-nabe - Cod,Thailand,Puffer fishVariousWhite fishIn addition,Night potSometimes meat is used like.
- Shabu shabu - beef,豚 肉
- Steaming pot- Steam basketIt's steamed, but it's called a pot. Generally, it is made by steaming baskets, but in hot springs, there are also things that use high-heat steam from fumaroles.
There are cases in both cases
Hot pot dishes from all over Japan
- Asuka hot pot(Nara）
- Angler pot(Ibaraki,Fukushima）
- Ishikari pot(Hokkaido）
- Stone grill pot(Akita-Shizuoka）
- Wild boar(Gunma,Shizuoka Prefecture)
- Boiled(Aomoriexcept forTohoku regionandNiigata）
- Iyo Satsuma(Ehime）
- Fish plow(Osaka）
- Udon suki(Osaka prefecture)
- pheasantNabe (all over Japan)
- Kiritanpo pot(Akita）
- Beef juice(Okinawa）
- Zoni(Nagasaki Prefecture)
- Sakura nabe(Tokyo-Nagano-Kumamoto）
- Sanpei juice(Hokkaido)
- Jappa soup(Aomori）
- Genghis Khan pot(Hokkaido)
- Naval pot(Ehime）
- Senba soup(Osaka）
- Senbei soup(AomoriHachinohe City）
- Auction pot(MiyagiSendai cityThe official name is)
- Buckwheat rice porridge(Tokushima）
- Stewed mackerel(Shimane -Kochi）
- squid soup(Dango Soup)(Oita,Kumamoto,Miyazaki,Kagoshima）
- Damako hot pot(Akita）
- Cod soup(Toyama）
- Tight(Osaka,Yamaguchi ,Fukuoka）
- Doze pot(Tokyo）
- Chicken vegetables(Ishikawa）
- Dongra soup(Yamagata）
- Beams pot(Osaka)
- Beautiful sake pot(Hiroshima）
- Pulled udon(Yamagata）
- Peony pot(Kanagawa,Hyogo,Gifu）
Japanese new hot pot dishes
A variety of hot pot dishes have become available in general households in Japan, and some have become famous. Among them, there is also a hot pot combined with foreign dishes.
- Soy milk pot
- kimchi hot pot
- Inoue pot
- (Chinese cabbageAnd porkMillefeuille(Pots that are stacked on top of each other)
- (Coriander(Pot containing)
- Curry pot
- Dumpling hot pot
- Tangerine pot(Yamaguchi Suo Oshima Town, A new gourmet in the mandarin orange production area, and mandarin oranges and peppers are also used for seasoning)
- Tomato pot
Hot pot dishes from overseas
Hot pot dishes that have become popular in Japan and have become popular as foreign pot dishes.
Hot pot dishes at a Japanese home party
It can be said that it is typical of home cooking that is often eaten in winter in modern Japanese homes, but it is also served when guests are invited to the house. It is a dish often eaten in Japan as a so-called home party dish. Therefore, there is also a coined word "nabe party". Eating hot pot dishes cooked in one pot by large numbers of people. Of course, if the ingredients and dashi stock are low, add it and heat it up. Many people enjoy the process of making hot pot dishes at home parties.
Hot pot service
In hot pot dishes, there are often people who partition by specifying the order and position of ingredients and when to eat. Such a personHot pot service(Nabebugyo)".Historical dramaAnyway, it is a role that wields power.magistrate"(Yari Bugyo,Tatami serviceIt is a name that includes the meaning that it is a little annoying, as well as the position that manages each of them.
In addition to the hot pot service, there are also the following names.
- Nabe Shogun
- Partitioner that is "stricter than magistrates." In the sense that they have more power than magistrates and cannot resistGeneral".
- Aku Daikan
- Float above the potLyeA person in charge of the work of scooping up. "Evil officer"Mojiri.This word is the website "Nabe no Yakata by MofumofuWas advocated by Junji Okayasu, also known as Mofumofu, and became popular mainly on the Internet, and was published in the Daily New Word Dictionary in 2000..
- Machibugyo, Machimusume
- Contrary to the hot pot magistrate, people who just wait for the time to eat with almost no hands and just enjoy the delicious hot pot.Men are called "waiting magistrates" and women are called "waiting daughters".Town magistrate"Machimusume".
- ^ Shinichi Suzuki "History of Food" Shogakukan Library, 1999, pp82-83
- ^ Fukuda Ikuhiro “Eating and drinking as a structure: From Robun's "Aguranabe" to Ogai's "Gyu-nabe"』Waseda University Faculty of Education 2005 May 2015, 5
- ^ Norimasa Sato, Japanese Dictionary, Second Edition, Volume 2001, Japanese Dictionary, Second Edition, Editorial Committee, 230, p. XNUMX.
- ^ a b c d "Warm and warm, Etsotra related to hot pot”. Japan Weather Association. October 2019th, 1Browse.