No need for pots or frying pans!3 simple "microwave vegetable side dishes" recipes
If you write the contents roughly
The sesame dressing with sesame seeds and mayonnaise goes well with green salads and tofu!
The season when you can enjoy plump and delicious new rice.When you enjoy freshly cooked rice, you should have a delicious "rice companion" ... → Continue reading
Morning magazine "morning time.jp" full of tips to enjoy the morning
Approximately 1 breakfast recipes, serialization of recipes by popular cooks, breakfast shop information, morning scenery reports around the world, yoga, beauty, fashion, hair arrangements, articles written by experts every morning. I will deliver it.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
ゴ マ(sesame,scientific name: Sesamum indicum) IsSesame family OfAnnual grass.African continentMany sesame plants of wild species grow wild in this area, but from archeological excavations, it was confirmed that they were around 3500 BC.IndiaIs the birthplace of cultivated sesame.. Mainly seeds and ingredientsEdible oilUsed as a material for oil products such as, and used all over the world from ancient times to todayplant.
Japanese nameゴ マIn the 1st century BCAncient chinaIn the west (currently north of Iran)HuThe Chinese name was born as hemp (meaning seeds containing oil) that came from a country called, and it is said that it was read aloud in Japanese..
The plant height is about 1Meters (m), summer (August), white flowers on axils, fruiting in autumn, and many seeds in fruit.droughtIt is very resistant to dryness and very resistant to dryness in the later stages of growth. On the contrary, heavy rain causes poor growth.
99.9% of sesame used in Japan depends on imports. According to the Ministry of Finance trade statistics, the import amount of sesame in 2006 was about 16 tons. Domestically produced in Kagoshima prefecture, Ibaraki prefecture, Okinawa prefecture, etc., but the total production amount is less than 100 tons... Kagoshima prefecture, which is one of the leading producers in JapanKikai IslandThen, during the harvest season around August-September, sesame sun-dried "Sesame Street" (Sesame Road) appears in and around the village... In the case of warm regions in western Japan, Nijo Maki will be planted on the ridge from May to June. The optimum temperature for germination is 5 to 6 degrees Celsius, and germination is easy with the proper water and temperature. Once the number of true leaves has grown and the plant height has grown, about 20 timesThinningAnd open the space between the stocks.Harvest is around September.
White sesame, black sesame, yellow sesame (or gold sesame, brown sesame), etc.seedOf the outer skinColorClassified by..Only white sesame is distributed in Europe and the United States, and half in Asia.Gold sesame is mainly cultivated in Turkey.
Pesticide,fertilizerBecause it is a crop that can be cultivated by natural selection, it can be harvested without it, As described belowBreed improvementThere is a history that has not been done so often.
- Japanese breed
- Agricultural Research Institute“Gomazo” (seedling registration 2006) cultivated at the Crop Research Institute is the first registered cultivar in sesame seeds.LignanIsSesamin, The content is high compared to existing native species.. In 2009, a new black sesame variety “Gomaemon” and a new white sesame variety “Gomahime” with the same high lignan content were bred and applied for variety registration... After that, both varieties were renamed to "Maruemon" and "Maruhime".
ア フ リ カ のSavannahApproximately 30 kinds of wild species are growing in the country, and the origin of sesame is the savanna area,スーダンIt is influential to be in the eastern part.Nile RiverThere are records of cultivation in the basin for more than 5,000 years.Ancient egyptThen, sesame is said to be a good food for the body,Medicinal useWhat I was doing in the medical bookhieroglyphHas been introduced in.
in JapanJomon PeriodThere is an example of sesame seeds excavated from the ruins.Nara periodIn the fieldCultivationToothSqueezing the sesameSesame oilTo cook as cooking oil,KeroseneUsed as.Heian periodof"Enki ceremony], of sesameConfectioneryAnd medicinal use.
|Top 2010 countries of sesame production in 10|
(100 million tons)
|Harvest rate |
|ニ ジ ェ ー ル||0.09||0.50|
2010 The world's total production of sesame was 384 million tons. The largest producer of 2010MyanmarIs. The top three countries are Myanmar,India,ChugokuAccounts for about 50% of the world total production.
Sesame has grown to over 2010 million hectares on world farms in 780.
Went into the podseedIs edible. Removed from sheath, washed and dried (Washed sesame) Is edible, but since the seed coat is hard and the fragrance is not good when raw, it is usually roasted (Roasted sesame)I eat the. Also, peel and cut (Chopped sesame), twist with your fingertips (Twisted sesame), crush with a mortar (Grated sesame・See below)CondimentUsed as. Also traditionallySprinkleOften used for. As for the characteristics of taste, white sesame has a slight sweetness, and black sesame has a strong aroma and is rich. Yellow sesame (gold sesame and tea sesame) has a good aroma and a rich taste.
- Grated sesame
- MortarSmashed sesame using. To get a small amount of grated sesame, a tool such as a "tabletop sesame scraper" is convenient. The sesame is crushed in the middle, and the oil contained in the sesame oozes out, giving it a slightly moist feel. EspeciallyJapaneseAtWhiteningIt is an ingredient that is used in a variety of recipes such as.
- Sesame sauce
- SauceIt is a kind of the one that uses grated sesame as a material. "Sesame dressing" used for salads is similar.
- Sesame paste
- Crush the sesame completely,peanut butterAs it contains oil likePasteShaped. If you add vegetable oil or seasoning to thisShiba hemp saucebecome.
- Sesame Oil
- Since the oil content is about 50% or more, squeezeSesame OilUsed as. Unique to roasted sesamefragranceIssuedRoasted sesame oilThen, the sesame was refined without roasting and the original taste of the sesame was produced.Thick white oil/white sesame oil(Unroasted sesame oil). In addition to being used as cooking oil and seasoning, unroasted sesame oil is used for confectionery andMassageAlso used for oil.
Sesame dishes, sweets
- Sesame tofu - Vegetarian foodOne of the.
- Sesame mackerel
- Dried miso
- jealousy --Sprinkled with Chinese sesame seedsBread
- StayingUdon - OitaSaiki City Oflocal cuisine
- Dantan noodles -ChinaSichuan ProvinceChengdu OfNoodle dishes
- Sesame ball ――In China, things like deep-fried food. In Japan, rice dumplings with sesame seeds.
- --Black sesame,sugar,StarchMelted in hot water, ChinaHong KongFoods such as.
- Halva - Middle EastConfectionery
- - KagoshimaKikai IslandKeraji sesame made from sesame seeds made with brown sugar.
Sesame has long been known as a nutritious foodCrude drugWas also used as.
Black sesame, white sesame, and tan sesame are classified into varieties such as gold sesame depending on the color of the seed coat, but there is almost no difference in nutrition... On the skin of black sesameTanninsystemPolyphenolpigmentContains a lot.
calcium,magnesium,鉄,Rin,zincEtc.mineralIs included a lot,OsteoporosisPrevention andanemiaIt is effective in improving.protein,Dietary fiber,Niacin,Vitamin A,B1,B2,B6,E,Folic acidIs abundantly included. For sesameAntioxidantWork asLignanIs included, and the typical sesame lignan isSesaminIs. Sesame itself also has an antioxidant effect, suppresses the production of active oxygen in the body, strengthens liver function, and suppresses cell aging and canceration. For seedsoleic acid,Linoleic acid,Palmitic acidSuch asFat oil45-50%,proteinAbout 20%,carbohydrate10%,Adenine,コ リ ンEtc. are included.
Linoleic acidEssential fatty acidsWith one kind ofcholesterolSuppresses the deposition of blood vesselsArteriosclerosisIs said to help prevent.. However, if the oil is squeezed and left in contact with the air, it will become lipid peroxide.cancer,hepatitis, Is also said to be involved in the onset of arteriosclerosis.
Although sesame is said to be nutritious and good for your health,childrenAroundSesame allergyInvestigation has been reported.Atopic dermatitisの子供126名を対象に行なった例では、1歳未満の乳児が21%、1歳から1歳6ヶ月未満では44%、2歳・3歳以上では約50%が、ゴマに対して陽性を示す結果となった.
Use other than ingredients
Sesame onceCrude drugAlso used as. Fruits are harvested in autumn, seeds are collected, and sun-dried sesame seeds are called sesame seeds because of their high nutritional value.Nourishmentbecome,cut,ErosionWas also used to heal.. For wounds and sores, it is said that applying fresh sesame oil to the affected area helps protect the wound surface and extinguish inflammation... Also, when small insects get into your ears, you can apply sesame oil to the tip of a cotton swab and put it in your ears to use it to remove insects due to the stickiness of the oil..
Words about sesame
- From how the sesame pops
- "Arabian nightA shout that opens the door of the secret cave that appears in the story of "Alibaba and 40 thieves"open Sesame"(English: open sesame). this is,Arabicof"open Sesame(If taḥ yā sim sim)”JapaneseIt is a translation.anusMeans old arabic سمةThere is a theory that it was originally derived from (simma) and had a sexual meaning as a phrase.
- Figuratively from shape-Sesame is sometimes used in a symbolic sense because of its black appearance.
- belly buttonSesame seeds -Dust that collects on the navel. There are various opinions about the ingredients. Secretions, sebum waste products, clothing fibers, etc. Since the navel has thin skin and is easily damaged, and it is difficult to manage hygiene when it is injured, do not dare to clean it, and be careful when cleaning.
- Sesame spot(Gomafu) is a fine speckled pattern of black sesame. "Sesame seal","Spotted chamomileCan be seen in species names such as.
- In the field of image/video processing, the dots seemed to be scattered.noiseIs called "sesame salt noise".
- The head with white hair is called "sesame salt head". It is often used by men after their 50s. The amount of hair does not matter. (Tokyo dial?)
- A word that refers to a person who has a black tooth with a tooth gap. (dialect?)
- From sesame processing
- Rub the sesame,Sesame seed -When making ground sesameMortarOf sesame sticking around here and there.
- "The more you squeeze the sesame oil and the peasant, the more you get."- Tokugawa ShogunateA word that symbolizes the heavy tax imposed on farmers by.Reform of KyohoTerminalBill of accounts-Haruo KamioIs said to be.
- "DeceiveThere is a theory that it is related to the etymology of "(cheating)".
Bread sprinkled with sesame seeds (used in Turkey and Greece)Schmitt）
- ^ Tomoko Yasumoto (March 2008, 3). “(PDF)". October 2014th, 6Browse.
- ^ "Evidence for cultivation of sesame in the ancient world-Springer". October 2014th, 6Browse.
- ^ Linnaeus, Carolus (1753) (Latin). Species Plantarum. Holmia [Stockholm]: Laurentius Salvius. P. 634
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Koji Tanaka 1995, p. 85.
- ^ "Production performance survey of special agricultural products" Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries April 2017, 4 reading
- ^ Yoshitaka Uechi (2009.4). “About the production of“ sesame seeds ”in Kikai Town”. Special seedlings No.2: 24–25.
- ^ a b c "Healthy food from ancient times! Types and charms of" sesame "" (November 2010, 11) All About Retrieved October 2013, 10
- ^ Hometown of sesameMaruhon Sesame Oil / Takemoto Oil / Fat Homepage (accessed December 2016, 12)
- ^ Naoki Ogata (2009.4). “About the cultivation of sesame seeds”. Special seedlings No.2: 26–27.
- ^ Naoki Ogata (October 2009.10). “New sesame varieties with a lot of sesamin following“ Gomazo ”“ Gomaemon ”and“ Gomahime ””. Special seedlings No.5: 20–22.
- ^ a b c "Consumer's Room Communication Issued in November 20 (History and Usage of Sesame Oil)" Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries April 2013, 10 reading
- ^ a b Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (2012). “Production Crops: sesame seeds". October 2012th, 3Browse.
- ^ Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (2012). “Food and Agricultural commodities production: Countries by commodity". October 2012th, 3Browse.
- ^ Hiroshi Matsufuji et al. (2011). “Radical scavenging activity of polyphenol components contained in young sesame leaves”. Journal of Japanese Society of Food Science and Engineering 58: 88–96.
- ^ Ministry of education "Japanese Food Standard Ingredient Table 2015 Edition (XNUMXth Edition)'
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare "Japanese dietary intake standards (2015 version)'
- ^ "What is the difference between black sesame, white sesame and gold sesame?". asken.jp.As of August 2016, 8オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.October 2015th, 2Browse.
- ^ Sesame --Etymological Dictionary (2017 Edition) Retrieved November 2017, 11
- Koji Tanaka "Medicinal herbs health method to understand efficacy and usage at a glance"Kodansha<Best Life>, February 1995, 2, p. 15.ISBN 4-06-195372-9.