[Landscape with beer in Iwate] ~ One after another, fermentation park CAMOCY ~ At Rikuzentakata Micro Brewery ...
If you write the contents roughly
Crescent IPA, which I couldn't drink locally, bought a growler and took it home.
Fermentation Park CAMOCY Third Visit Opened in December last year in Rikuzentakata City, located on the southeastern coast of Iwate Prefecture ... → Continue reading
Japan Via Journalists Association
There are over XNUMX types of beer that can be called the most popular of all liquor. Such beer has come to be called craft beer, and it is loved by young people to elderly people, and the movement of local beer is occurring all over the world. For the time being, beer is not fun! Do you have an adventure to find your favorite beer? We publish articles to help you in your beer adventure. Enjoy our articles to get a glimpse of the beer world today.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- EnglishIt means "groaning thing".In turn, it is also used to mean "a noisy person with a growling" and "a dog (groaning)".In Japanese katakana notation, "gu"LaThere is also an example called "Ura".
- Reusable to buy beer by weightbeer bottle.
- Ice rock(Icebergs with a height of 1 m and a length of 5 m or less).
- Plush DollBuilt-in mechanism that makes a sound when tilted.
- A common name for an armature tester (armature tester: mainly used to detect short circuits and breaks in armature windings).
- "One of the types of carriages"ClarenceCommon name.
- Anime"Sun Hero Brave] The mechanical beast that appears in.
- US NavyShip name
- EA-18G Growler --US Navy electronic warfare aircraft
- Growler ITV --United States military vehicle
- SA-21 Growler-Russian surface-to-air missileS-400NATO codename