From the photo "Getty Images"
Why don't young people drink PB beer?Would you like to use a mini supermarket?Analyze consumer behavior
If you write the contents roughly
NB is a product manufactured and sold by manufacturers such as Asahi Breweries, Kirin Breweries, Sapporo Breweries, and Suntory Beer.
The Kanagawa University Faculty of Business Administration, where the author is a professor, holds a seminar competition every winter.In my seminar ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
1949 (Showa24 years),Dainippon BeerEstablished by splitting a joint-stock company.Mainly after the splitWest JapanJapanese beer from 1954 to 1960market shareで2位を維持していたが、1961年に3位になって以降シェア低下傾向が続き、1980年代前半から中盤は4位寸前の低迷期に陥った。しかし、外部出身の社長主導による社内改革の進展や、現在も主力商品となっている「アサヒスーパードライ」の発売以降、驚異的に経営状態を回復して1988年には2位となり、1998年にはビール単独、2001年にはビール類（ビールと発泡酒の合計）市場におけるシェアで1位となった。
2011 May 7,Holding companyWith the transition, "(former) Asahi Breweries, Ltd." became "Asahi Group HoldingsLtd.The trade name was changed to.On the same dayCompany splitThe current corporation "(New) Asahi Breweries, Ltd." (2010 May 8Established as "(former) Asahi Group Holdings"), the entire business was transferred.Asahi Breweries finally became a holding company among the four major Japanese beer makers.
ShiramizukaiIs not a member of the Sumitomo Group Public Relations Committee,Sumitomo Bank→Sumitomo Mitsui Banking CorporationDue to the fact that the management team was sent in with the loan ofSumitomo GroupOften treated as a company.1985 Held inScience ExpoSumitomo GroupPavilionAsahi Breweries was also listed as a member of the Sumitomo EXPO '3 Committee when exhibiting "Sumitomokan 85D --Fantasium"..
The golden heat shield glass in the head office building in the photo is made by Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd., a member of the same Sumitomo Group Issuikai.Designed by Tsukuba Science City at that time.
CompanyThe slogan is "All for the customer's "good!"』.
The split of Dainippon Beer splits the company with its main brand, Asahi Breweries (sold in Western Japan).Sapporo beerIt took the form of being divided into (sold in eastern Japan), but the Dainippon Beer that promoted this divisionTamesaburo YamamotoAs the managing director became the first president of Asahi Breweries, various speculations were made.Yamamoto was born in Nihon Beer Spa, which was merged with Dainippon Beer, and was a product inherited from the company and was well-known as a national brand.Mitsuya CiderIn addition to Asahi Breweries inheriting these two brands, prewar Dainippon Breweries concentrated capital investment in western Japan, and as a result, most of the state-of-the-art equipment belonged to Asahi Breweries. Met.
Furthermore, since the Asahi brand had been established in western Japan before the war, there was a demand for new Asahi beer mainly in western Japan.Of beermarket share(Share) was 38.7% for Japanese beer (currently Sapporo Breweries) and 36.1% for Asahi beer at the time of the split.Kirin Beer25.3%, the second place among the three companies, continued to be the second place alone until 3, and in 2, the share of Japan, Kirin, and Asahi was the same rate of the three companies due to the distribution of raw materials.In 1954, the first place was Kirin, the second place was Asahi, and the third place was Japanese beer, and the company maintained the second place until 1. Yamamoto was also active as a major figure in the Kansai business world.
But,High economic growthWithTokyoAs the concentration on the market progressed, the region-oriented division led by Yamamoto eventually ended, and the market share dropped to the third place in 1961, and the third place was in place until 3...In the capital Tokyo, it competes with Nippon Beer (renamed Sapporo Breweries in 1964), which has the same roots and is also unfamiliar with the brand name.Even in the Kansai area, which can be said to be the local area,SuntorySince President Yamamoto turned to support when the beer was released, the burden of competing in the same wholesaler eventually occurred, and the draft beer competition in the 1970s was sluggish.
In the mid-1980s, the market share fell below 10%, and in 1985 it was 9.6%, just before being overtaken by Suntory (4%) in 9.2th place, and there is a sense of crisis in the internal situation., Although the assets were sold by 1985Since the management has not experienced a deficit since the split, the seriousness is low, "Sunset beerDespite the situation being ridiculed, there was also an atmosphere of satisfaction with maintaining the status quo..
To remedy this situation, the presidentSumitomo BankIn the past, sent continuously fromマ ツ ダHas experience in rebuilding in a short period of timeMurai TsutomuWas appointed..Murai revitalized the company by working on reforms from the time he took office and bearing fruit, and in that, he said, "I should change the taste and label of the main product beer to let Asahi know his claim and heart." Officially with the taste of the main beer, in response to the growing opinion ofCI markWas decided to change..To grasp the current situationmarketing researchFrom the summer of 1984 to the summer of 1985, a total of 2 people were surveyed on taste and taste in Tokyo and Osaka, saying, "Most consumers, especially young people, not only bitter, but also the taste when they are in the mouth. "We are looking for richness and comfort (sharpness)", and unlike the "heavy taste with strong bitterness" that is the characteristic of conventional main products including other companies in the same industry, changes in consumer perception Product development was promoted based on the concept of "richness and sharpness" that was potentially sought after in Osaka..
1986 (61) On January 1, the CI activity "New Century Plan", which had been progressing as part of the reform, was announced externally and changed to the new CI mark.On the same day, "Asahi Draft Beer" with the taste of "Koku Kire" and a new label was announced...Asahi draft beer will go on sale in February of the same year.. Continued in March 1986Sumitomo BankSent fromHirotaro HiguchiIs appointed president.At this time, there was talk of selling Asahi to Suntory under the hood, and Higuchi was strongly sent in with the intention of liquidating the company when he took office, but Suntory refused in the sale negotiations. It was decided to change direction by reaching the end..During the same year, aggressive sales promotion activities for individuals and businesses focusing on Asahi draft beer and significantly increased advertising activities were carried out, and Higuchi, who was the new president at that time, also stood at the site of the tasting campaign and listened to the opinions of consumers. As a result, the product became a hit, and the sales volume of the company as a whole increased by 11.9% from the previous year, and the market share returned to 10.4% and 10% level..
In March 1986, started a new product development project, codenamed "FX"..The prototype was completed in June of the same year, and FX was highly evaluated by conducting tastings for officers such as Higuchi.Asahi draft beer released in February of the same year performed well, and there were voices from within the company concerned about competition for products within the company at the final stage of FX commercialization, but Higuchi decided to release "FX"... FX was named "FX" on January 1987, 1.Asahi SuperdryWas announced on March 3, the same year.Capital AreaLimited sales started, and the sales volume target for the same year was 100 million boxes per year..Asahi Super Dry was in a modest position among the three new beer products released in Asahi at that time, and the media before and after the release date was small and concise...However, after the release, additional orders were placed one after another at the wholesaler, and the shipment volume reached 4 boxes as of April of the same year, and in May of the same year, the nationwide sales scheduled around the summer of the same year started ahead of schedule.The sales target was also revised upward to 70 million boxes, and in August of the same year, a capital investment plan was started to increase production capacity by 5% in one year from the sales forecast.In November of the same year, the sales target was further revised upward to 400 million boxes, and the actual sales volume in 8 reached 1 million boxes...Super Dry December 1987, 12Nikkei circulation newspaper"62 year hit product numbering" It became a hit product that was selected as a Yokozuna in Japan... In 1988, other companies in the same industryDry beerI challenged withDry warAlso won, and sales and market share recovered dramatically, and the share of the same year recovered to 2nd place, overtaking Sapporo... Aggressive capital investment in 1989 and 19901990 eraThe management strategy that concentrates management resources on Super Dry and promotes the strengthening of sales strategy and freshness management that specializes in it has been successful.,1998 (HeiseiIn 10), beer ranked first in the market share in Japan (second in the market share of beer including low-malt beer at that time)..
Since the latter half of the 1990s, other companies have been able to improve prices and improve quality.Low-malt beerAsahi said, "While increasing sales ofAsahi will compete with only one dry bottle and beer.Happoshu will not be releasedI once declared..The reasons for this are that Super Dry was doing well, and that it took time to solve the problems in the early stages of happoshu development, and the quality that could be put on the market was not reached... However,deflationWhile the share of happoshu is increasing due to the trend of happoshu, the new beer products released by the company have been sluggish almost every year during that time, and the sales of the flagship product Super Dry have begun to appear. By using barley extract and deep sea water, the problems of the peculiar smell and miscellaneous taste of the prototype at the beginning of development were solved.After the product that satisfied the quality was completed, the policy was changed and the reason was explained as "because the happoshu category was established".2001 (13) Entered the happoshu market with "honsei" in February..The company ranked second in the share of low-malt beer in 2001 due to the strong performance of the students, and overtook Kirin in the share of Japanese beer (beer and low-malt beer at that time) in 2 for the first time in 2001 years since 1953. Returned to.
After that, there was a tax increase for low-malt beer,2005 So-called from (17)Third beerEnter the market.However, as a result of the share competition,2006 (18) In the January-June period, Kirin Brewery took over the top market share for the first time in six years, but it rebounded in the second half of the year and maintained the top position by a small margin in the year.
2001 (13), there was a capital relationship for some timeNikka WhiskeyAfter acquiring all the shares of, the company became a wholly owned subsidiary.whisky,BrandySuch asWineFull-scale entry into the business.Also,2002 In (14)Kyowa Hakko (currently Kyowa Kirin)とAsahi KaseiLiquor business (SakeTake over),Distilled spiritsWe are also entering fields such as.
Of the four major beer companies, it was the only company that maintained the business holding company system until the end, but due to changes in social conditions, the operating company was spun off on July 4, 2011, and was a pure holding company. Shifted to the system.
- 1889 October --Established a limited liability Osaka beer company.
- 1891 --Completion of Suita Village Brewery (later Asahi Breweries Suita Factory).
- 1892 -"Asahi beerReleased.
- 1893 October --Changed the company name to Osaka Beer Co., Ltd.
- 1897 May 7 --Opened a full-scale beer hall "Asahiken".
- 1900 -"Asahi draft beerReleased.
- 1901 --Sapporo Breweries Co., Ltd. Tokyo Factory completed (later Asahi Breweries Azumabashi Factory → closed in 1985).
- 1906 May 3 --By the joint venture of Osaka Beer, Japanese Beer, and Sapporo BeerDainippon BeerLtd.Established.
- 1907 --Launch of "Mitsuya Hirano Champagne Cider".
- 1909 --Launch of "Mitsuya Cider".
- 1921 May 4 --Completion of Hakata Factory of Dainippon Beer Co., Ltd. (later Asahi Breweries Hakata Factory).
- 1927 October --Nippon Beer Izumi Co., Ltd. factory completed (later Asahi Breweries Nishinomiya factory → closed in 2012).
- 1935 -"Asahi StoutReleased.
- May 9 - Excessive Economic Force Concentration Exclusion Lawas well as the Corporate Reconstruction and Maintenance LawEstablished Asahi Breweries, Ltd. based on the decision-making and maintenance plan of Dainippon Beer, Ltd.
- May 12 --"Asahi Breweries" is back.
- 1951 October -"ValeryOrange ""Will Kilson"Tansan" released.
- 1952 May 4 --Launch of "Total Sugar Mitsuya Cider".
- 1957 -"Asahi GoldReleased.
- 1958 --Canned "Asahi Beer" released.
- 1959 October --Launch of canned "Bireley's".
- 1962 --Completion of Tokyo Omori Factory.
- 1964 -"Asahi SteinyReleased.
- 1965 October --Hokkaido Asahi Breweries, Ltd. factory (beverage division) completed (later Asahi Breweries Hokkaido factory).
- April-Hokkaido Asahi Breweries, Ltd. factory (beer division) completed (later Asahi Breweries Hokkaido factory).
- October --Completion of Kashiwa Factory (later Asahi Soft Drinks Kashiwa Factory).
- 1967 --"Mitsuya Remora" released.
- 1969 -"Asahi Beer HonseiReleased.
- 1972 June --Completion of Fukushima Factory (beverage division).
- 1973 March --Completion of Nagoya factory.
- 1979 March --Completion of Fukushima Factory (beer division).
- 1980 November-Acquired the trademark right of "Bireley's".
- 1981 October-Canned coffee "Mitsuya Coffee" is released.
- 1983 January-Acquired trademark rights for "Walkinson Tansan".
- 1985 October --Declaration of introduction of CI.
- 1987 May 3 --Japan's first dry draft beer "Asahi SuperdryReleased.
- 1990 October --Canned coffee "JO" released.
- 1991 --Completion of the Ibaraki factory.
- 1996 --The soft drink division was spun off andAsahi BeverageEstablished Co., Ltd.
- 1998 --Completion of Shikoku factory.
- Completed Kanagawa factory.
- Okinawa's top brand,Orion beerForm a comprehensive business alliance with.
- Kyowa Hakko Kogyo(Currently: Kyowa Kirin)'s alcoholic beverage business (Kanoka, Daigoro, Cocktail Partner, etc.)Asahi KaseiAcquired the alcoholic beverage business division (Hiriki, seasonal fruit squeezing, etc.).A new company "Kyowa Hakko Kogyo"Asahi Kyowa Liquor Manufacturing Co., Ltd.Was established.
- 2003 --Tokyo Omori Factory closed.
- PET bottlesWe were planning to release beer with beer, but announced the postponement.
- Announced that it has agreed to acquire South Korea.
- Asahi Kyowa liquor manufacturing due to the expiration of the joint venture contract with Kyowa Hakko Kogyo[Annotation 1] Became a wholly owned subsidiary.
- Beer-flavored new alcoholic beverage (so-calledThird beer) "Asahi newborn"(Later newborn 3) released.
- Chilled beverage makerElbyTheKanebo FoodsAcquired from.
- LotteLotte Asahi Liquors from South Korea was established to jointly invest with.
- Made Wakodo a wholly owned subsidiary.
- Major food manufacturer KagomeAnd business and capital alliance, "TomateReleased.
- Asahi BeverageBecame a wholly owned subsidiary.
- Freeze-dried food makerAmano businessAcquired.
- The head office is located at the Azumabashi Headquarters BuildingTokyoSumida-kuchange to.
- March-Third beer "Clear AsahiReleased.It will be the first blockbuster product in the same series of alcoholic beverages.
- 2009 4 month - AustraliaSoft drink maker (2nd in the country)Schweppes Australia,Cadbury GroupAcquired from.
- Asahi Breweries Group's unified corporate slogan "Share the excitement.Established.Asahi Beer, Asahi Soft Drinks,Asahi Food & HealthcareThree companies use this slogan.
- Acquired (P & N), an Australian soft drink maker (3rd in the country), from the founder's family.
- Sold Korean Haitai beverage.
- August 3- Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake) Occurrence, the Fukushima factory was damaged.The Steiny Bottle series was discontinued and later discontinued.
- August 7- Asahi Group HoldingsLtd.ToCompany nameChange.at the same time,Company splitThe liquor business was taken over by the subsidiary (new) Asahi Breweries, Ltd.Holding companyShift to the system.
- 2012 --Nishinomiya factory closed.
- The first Tamesaburo Yamamoto
- Second generation
- Three generations
- Fourth generation
- Fifth generation Murai Tsutomu
- six generation Hirotaro Higuchi
- Seven generation Yuzo Seto
- XNUMXth generation Fukuchi Shigeo
- XNUMXth generation Koichi Ikeda
- tenth Hitoshi Ogita
- Eleventh generation Naoki Izumiya
- Twelfth generation Akiyoshi Koji
- XNUMXth generation Shinichi Hirano
- XNUMXth generation
Origin of the brand
There are various theories about the origin of the brand "Asahi" named by Osaka Breweries, but it is the birthplace of the founder, Komayoshi Torii.Sakai CityThe following theories related to are well known.When it was first established, it was written as "Asahi Beer" instead of "Asahi Beer".
- "Asahikan" theory
- KanseiからTempoOver the yearSakai PortIn parallel with this, a new land was formed in the southern part of the Tate River.Sakaehashi and RyujinYuriAsahikawa flowing to the west ofUchikawaOne of the diversions of.1956 The west side of the landfill) was named Asahi-cho, and it was crowded as a scenic place facing the south of Sakai Port. Among them, the Asahi no Ie was known as one of the best teahouses in Sakai.After the Asahi no Ie was closed, Torii, who was the representative of the Sakai brewery association,1888 (Meiji21), a social club in the same area for the purpose of promoting exchanges between Sakai brewers and high-ranking government officials and business people.AsahikanWas opened. "Asahikan" was named after "Asahi no Ie", but when entering the beer business, the "Asahi / Asahi" brand was used heavily and named "Asahi Beer".
- "Asahi Bridge" theory
- Torii's birthplace (currently Sakai City)Sakai WardGoing west from Kainochonishi 2-chome), you will reach "Asahikawa" over Asahikawa, and named "Asahi Beer" with the idea that you will never forget your origin as a brewer.After that, Asahikawa was reclaimed and "Asahibashi" was also removed, but "Asahibashi"Tenchu-gumiIt is a landing site, and at the original bridge point, "Sakai caseAlongside the monument of "Tenchugumi Landing" and the monument of "Tenchugumi Landing", a pair of bridge pillars of "Asahi Bridge" is preserved.In addition, "" located northeast of the site of Torii's birthplace.Xavier ParkAnother pair of bridge pillars of "Asahi Bridge" is preserved in.
- Transfer theory from Gisuke Konishi
- Beer has been manufactured since 17,Konishi Gisuke ShotenThere is also a theory that the brand name was handed over from.
The brand name "Asahi" of Osaka Beer was introduced by Gisuke Konishi, who had been selling Asahi Breweries in Osaka since 1884 (Meiji 17), in 1888 (Meiji 21).Torii KomayoshiIt is said that when they learned of these plans, they decided to withdraw from the beer business and handed over the brand "Asahi" to Osaka Beer, which is scheduled to be established, and the company took over this as "Asahi".
- There is also a record from a memorandum of Toranoshin Omori of the Osaka branch of Dainippon Beer, saying that Gisuke Konishi told an Osaka beer official, "If you need it, you can use our trademark."
For Orion brand productsOrion beerSee also section.
- Asahi Superdry
- Released in November 1987."Dry (KARAKUCHI)"It is also said to be a product that has changed the taste of Japanese beer.It is the only Japanese beer that has an annual sales volume of over 1 million boxes (1 box = 20 large beer bottles = 12.66 liters equivalent), and in 2008 it was converted into 350 ml (ml) cans and the cumulative total number of shipments since its launch Is the largest brand with over 1000 billion bottles.As competitors have shifted to fields such as low-malt beer and so-called new genres, they have a majority share of tax-law beer.By improving the yeast used and fermentation technology to increase the degree of fermentation,sugar contentLower andmaltAuxiliary raw materials other thanRice,corn,starch) Is relatively heavy, andAlcohol degreeWas set to 4.5%, which is slightly higher than the mainstream 5.0% at that time, so-called "Dry / dryI finished it with a taste.
- After the hit of Super Dry, all the competitors in 1988Dry beerAlthough it recorded higher sales than the regular new products at that time, it became a competitive state with other products in the company and the image of "Dry beer = Asahi Super Dry" was formed by consumers. As a result, even if other companies advertised dry beer, customers would flow to the original Asahi, which in turn spurred the breakthrough of Super Dry..
- "Draft beer NO.1 Asahi Super DryKirin Lager was deheated in 1996 (due to the copy ofdraft beerHowever, in 1997, Kirin Lager fell from the top stock of the year that had been held for 45 years until the previous year, and Super Dry became the top stock of the year..
- 1990 eraOr laterMolson(Canada)·Qingdao BeerExpansion outside Japan is also underway as a joint venture with (China), etc. (For details, seeAsahi Super Dry #Expansion outside JapanSee).
- In 1998, a small bottle of beer "Asahi Super Dry SteinyIs on sale.2007 In commemoration of the 20th anniversary of the release of "Super Dry", a 350ml slim bottle was also released for a limited time.Okinawa Prefecture·KagoshimaAmami archipelagoPartially from May 2003Orion Breweries, Ltd.Manufacture and sales are outsourced to.
- In February 2014, a complete improvement was carried out with quality improvement that introduced the first advanced yeast management technology in the 2th year since its launch.
- Asahi Super Dry -Drive Rack- (Black beer）
- Released on April 2012, 4.It has appeared as a black beer version of dry beer that has never been seen before.It also became the first horizontal product of the company's "Super Dry" brand.
- Asahi Super Dry -Dry Premium-
- Since it was sold as a gift-only product in June 2013 and was well received, it will be on sale for the whole year from February 6, 2014.The alcohol content was initially 2%, but has been raised to 18% after full-year sales."Super Dry Yeast" is used for "luxury brewing" that took a lot of time in the brewing process.It features a deep taste and a refreshing, clear and sharp taste.The first premium draft beer in the Super Dry series.
- Asahi Super Dry -Dry Premium Fragrant Amber-
- Released as a special gift for year-end gifts on November 2014, 11. While retaining the luxurious "richness" and "sharpness" of "Dry Premium," seven types of carefully selected hops and malt extract derived from black malt are used as part of the raw materials to create a deep and mellow flavor. Premium beer with aroma.Alcohol content is 5%.
- Asahi Dry Premium Hojo
- Released on April 2016, 4.It is a substantial successor to the Super Dry-Dry Premium-series and has an alcohol content of 12%.
- Asahi Stout (Stout beer）
- Released from 1935 (temporarily suspended during the war,1951 It is a very long-lived product that has been reopened for sale), and the container is only a bottle.The company's products use the heat treatment method only.Produced only at the Suita Factory (the birthplace of Asahi Breweries)KantoとKansaiMainly sold. As of February 2013, it is manufactured by a major manufacturer in Japan and sold all year round.Top fermentationBeer with Asahi StoutKirin Beerof"Most squeezed There are only two types of stout (top fermentation at the time of renewal on February 2013, 2).
- Asahi draft beer (1900-, 1986-)
- It was revived after the latter half of the 1950s, and was called "Asahi Honsei" when it was first released.
- Announced on January 1986, 1, renewed the taste and label of Asahi draft beer, and started selling in February.Based on market research, the taste was changed to a characteristic of "richness and sharpness", and the development code at that time was "Maruefu (F in Maru)).The popular name was "Kokukire Beer".Professional golfer OfIsao AokiとShoji OzakiAppointedTV commercialPromotional phrase "Even though it is rich, it is sharpHit with.It led to the hit of "Super Dry" released the following year, but from 1990 onward, with the policy of concentrating management resources on "Super Dry", in 1993, production of retail volumes including those for general consumers was started. Canceled.Production of barrel raw products for some restaurants (so-called commercial use) has continued for a long time at the Suita Plant (HokkaidoとKyusyu(Discontinued), but the stores that handle it are also in Tokyo BIER REISE '98 Several stores such as It was very rare to see it in other areas.Previously, it was not introduced on the website, but from around March 2012, it was listed in the product information "barreled products", and it was not listed again in June 3. In 2012 Brand site Was opened, sales will be expanded nationwide again, and production will be carried out by the Fukushima factory and the Shikoku factory (Press Release-March 2018, 3).In May 2018, 5ml and 350ml cans were released for general consumers on a limited basis (limited release until the end of July of the same year).In October of the same year, 500ml and 7ml cans were released to the general public again with a complete order reservation system.Furthermore, on September 10, 350, 500ml and 2021ml cans were released to the general public again, but this time they can be purchased without reservation. For CM charactersAragaki YuiAppointed.
- Asahi Premium Draft Beer Ripe
- Carefully prepared the selected materials and aged for a long time.You can enjoy the deep taste and high-quality aroma.The catch phrase is "Beer that can only be found at stores. , From 2008, "The impression of the first cup does not fade in the second cup. 』.It is sold mainly at restaurants and other stores, but also at some alcoholic beverage stores.Rice and starch are used as auxiliary ingredients to widen the range of flavors...Such a thingPremium beerThen it is rare.Until now, medium bottles (500 ml), small bottles (334 ml), commercial barrels (5L / 10L / 19L) and canned beer (350ml) were set for gifts only, but in March 2008 On the 3th, cans (11ml, 250ml, 350ml) were released to the general public.However, after that, sales declined, with 500ml cans being discontinued in late October 250, 2010ml cans being discontinued around summer 10, and 500ml cans being discontinued around March 2011, and only bottles and barrels will be sold again. I was back. In December 350Seven & i GroupAs limited products, 500ml cans and 350ml cans were released.It is currently manufactured at the Suita Factory.
- Asahi Orion Draft
- Due to the partnership between Asahi and Orion, OkinawaAmami archipelagoEntrusted sales in areas other than.At the time of launch, a small "AsahiThe logo was printed, but it was moved to the bottom from the 2014 spring production.
- Asahi Orion Sakura
- Orion Breweries sells 100% malt limited beer in Okinawa every year at the end of the year, and Asahi Breweries also sells seasonally at convenience stores nationwide from 2009.
- Asahi Orion summer best
- The limited beer that Orion Breweries released in early summer in Okinawa will be sold seasonally at convenience stores nationwide from 2014 as Asahi Breweries.
- Asahi The Extra
- Seven & i GroupLimited merchandise. Limited quantity was released on September 2012, 9 with only 25 ml cans, and the sales situation exceeded the planned sales volume of 350 cases (large bottle equivalent), and it was well received, so 6 ml cans were added on February 2013, 2. It is on sale all year round.It is a 19% malt beer that uses carefully selected malt about 500 times as much as our company, and is characterized by "tasteful richness that spreads from the first bite" prepared with high concentration brewing and high alcohol (alcohol content: 1.8%), and aroma. "Gorgeous fragrance" by using hops and "high quality sharpness" by using carefully selected yeast are realized.It is produced only at the Nagoya factory and shipped nationwide.
Limited to commercial use
- Asahi Amber Time (at the time of amber) (1996-)
- Premium beer limited to barrels released on December 1996, 12.It is a traditional German Dunkel type, but like Asahi Super Dry etc.Rice-corn-starchAuxiliary raw materials are used.Manufactured at the Fukushima factory.
- Asahi Style Free
- Released on March 2007, 3% sugar.27th in 0 and 2008th in the first half of 11 in terms of beer sales volume by brand..A substantial successor to the "honsei off-time" that existed in the past.It succeeded in leaving the taste while singing 0% sugar, and succeeded in securing its position as a standard product in low-malt beer.Initially, there were only 350 ml cans and 500 ml cans, but due to their popularity2008 May 1A 250 ml can was added to.
- Asahi Style Free Perfect
- Released on May 2016, 5. It is the successor product of "Style Free [Zero Purine]" and realizes 31% sugar, 0mg purine, and 0.00 artificial sweetener.Alcohol is 0%.
- Asahi Honsei Series
- Asahi Red Eye
- Released on June 2012, 6.Limited time sale at convenience stores (shipment is scheduled to be completed by August of the same year).With beertomato juiceHapposhu made from malt and tomato juice based on the cocktail "Red Eye". Released nationwide on May 2013, 5 in limited quantities.
- Asahi Beer Spritzer
- Limited release from September 2014, 9.White wine beer cocktail using Chardonnay juice.
- Asahi Orion Beer Cocktail
- This is a limited-time, limited-edition product released following the "Shikuwasa Beer Cocktail" and the newly released "Pineapple Beer Cocktail" in 2018.A product jointly developed by Asahi Breweries and Orion Breweries, it uses Okinawan mango puree.
New genre (3rd and 4th beer)
All products manufactured as of March 2010Liqueur (foaming) ①("Third beerIt may also be called.In Asahi, "New genre of wheat (origin)It is classified into).
- Clear Asahi
- Released on March 2008, 3th in 25 and 2008th in the first half of 8 in terms of beer sales volume by brand.. As of June 2010, it boasts the highest sales of all manufacturers as "liqueur (foaming) ①".Of raw materialsLow-malt beerUses the "clear-cut two-stage fermentation" manufacturing method used in.The theme is "Umami only. No miscellaneous taste".
- リ ニ ュ ー ア ル
- Shipment in late January 2010-Label design changed ("Clear Asahi" notation changed to larger), taste brushed up.
- Shipments in late December 2010-Further refinement of label design and taste.Review the barley usage ratio for a clearer aftertaste.
- Shipments in mid-December 2011-Improved taste and packaging quality.A clearer aftertaste can be achieved by reviewing the ratio of auxiliary ingredients used.
- Shipments in mid-January 2013-Improved taste and packaging quality.A clearer aftertaste is achieved by reviewing the manufacturing process and raw material ratio.The package is "Creamy foam, clear aftertasteAddition of notation.
- December 2015 Clear Asahi's first picked scent,2016 On February 2, the Clear Asahi Cherry Blossom Feast was released.
- Clear Asahi Luxury Zero
- Released on February 2017, 2. This is the successor to the second horizontal development product of "Clear Asahi", "Clear Asahi Sugar 21", and the amount of wheat used has been increased 2 times from "Sugar 0" while keeping sugar 0% alcohol.
- Clear Asahi Clear Seven
- Released on July 2018, 7.Highly fermented manufacturing method that does not use sugar and uses grain raw materials.German pearl hops are used as freezing hops.3% alcohol.
- Asahi off
- Released on February 2009, 2. "Two offWith the keywordmetabolic syndromeRepresented byLifestyle-related diseasesIt is a "new genre of wheat" that emphasizes low calories and functionality for users who are concerned about problems.As part of the raw materialDietary fiberAnd soy peptide,glutamineOf originamino acidEtc. are included,PurineAchieve 85% off and 70% off sugar respectively.Due to its concept, it is the company's low-malt beer.A new genre version of "style-free" wheatThere is also a view that.Alcohol content is from the launch to the renewal in January 20143.5% or more and less than 4.5%(Actually about 4%)[Annotation 2] However, from the renewal in January 20154% or more and less than 5%It was changed to (actually about 4.5%), but as early as the same yearMay 6From the renewal of3% or more and less than 4%It was changed to (effectively about 3.5%), and at the same time, purines and sugars were reduced to zero, and the calories per 100 ml were significantly reduced (before renewal: 27 kcal → after renewal: 22 kcal).
- リ ニ ュ ー ア ル
- Shipments in late September 2009-Small changes to label design. Added "delicious off" notation.
- Shipments in late January 2010-The label design has been redesigned again (as it is now, with the large green "Asahi" logo), and the taste itself has been slightly brushed up.
- Shipments in late February 2011-Further brush up on label design and taste.Review the hop usage ratio to create a more fulfilling taste balance.
- Shipments in late January 2012-Improved taste and packaging quality.By adjusting the balance of the ingredients, the taste will be even more satisfying.
- Shipments in early February 2013-Improved taste and packaging quality.By adjusting the balance of the ingredients, the taste will be even more satisfying.other than this,"UmamifermentationWas newly adopted.
- Shipment in late January 2014-While keeping the "two offs", the amount of malt-derived ingredients (malt extract) used has been increased (compared to conventional products) for a more satisfying taste.In addition, regarding the label design, in order to clearly appeal the content of quality improvement, "Only by increasing the amount of wheat”Is written large in the upper left, and the base liquid color is changed to a dark color.
- Shipment in mid-January 2015-As mentioned above, the alcohol content has been changed to make the taste more satisfying than conventional products.In addition, regarding the label design, in order to clearly appeal the content of quality improvement, "Only by increasing the alcohol content, you can improve your response!Is written in a band shape in the upper left part.
- Shipments in late June 2015-as mentioned earlierZero purines (less than 0.5 mg), zero sugar (less than 0.5 g)Renewed to.Change the alcohol content again,3% or more and less than 4% (actually about 3.5%)And some of the raw materials are the finest hops[Annotation 3] Has come to be used.In addition, regarding the label design, "Purine(Zero) ・ Sugar(zero)In addition to the large description, "In order to clearly appeal the content of quality improvement,"Use some of the finest hops to improve the taste!Is written in a band shape in the upper left part.
- Shipments in late June 2016-In addition to zero sugar and zero purines, zero artificial sweeteners "3 O (zero)Is realized.Furthermore, carefully selected malt was used to enhance the taste of wheat.In addition, regarding the label design, "Purine O (zero), sugar O (zero), artificial sweetener O (zero)In addition to the large description, "In order to clearly appeal the content of quality improvement,"Use carefully selected maltIs written in the upper left part.
- Asahi's finest <sharp taste>
- It will be on sale from January 2019, 1.We used 29% wheat luxuriously to give it a drinkable taste, and by utilizing our unique high fermentation technology and cool hops, we suppressed astringency and miscellaneous taste and realized sharpness.Due to its conceptNew genre version of wheat of "Asahi Super Dry"There is also a view that.
- Asahi The Rich
- It will be on sale from March 2020, 3. It is a de facto successor to "Clear Asahi Prime Rich" and was developed with the aim of achieving a taste comparable to premium beer, with a focus on luxury brewing.
- Asahi Orion Southern Star
- Released for a limited time from May 2010, 5.It has a refreshing and light taste and a sharp feeling.Since then, it has been on sale for a limited time in early summer.
- Asahi Orion Zero Life
- A product that is light and easy to drink and has no sugar.Limited time and limited quantity products.
- Asahi Orion Special X
- A dry type product with a limited period and quantity.
- Asahi Orion Splash Beat
- It is a product that realizes a refreshing sharp taste by high fermentation manufacturing, and is a limited quantity product (it will be a product that has already been discontinued on the Orion side at the time of launch in Asahi).
- Asahi Orion Churataimu
- Released on July 2013, 7.Alcohol content 23%.Limited quantity and limited time products.A new genre with a refreshing taste and gorgeous aroma that is ideal for drinking in the afternoon on summer holidays.It is a jointly developed product of Asahi Breweries and Orion Breweries, and is manufactured at the Orion Breweries Nago Factory.Asahi Beer's "Clear Pop Fragrance Technology" and Orion Beer's "Two-Stage Filtration" method have been adopted, and Okinawa's water is used as the raw material.Name waterone of"Yanbaru water] Is used. From 2018, the product name will be changed from "Okinawa News".
- On the Orion side, it was not released in 2013, but it was released as "Churataimu" from 2014, but it became a form that Asahi combined the name.
- Asahi Aqua Zero
- Released on May 2014, 5.Alcohol content 20%.With 4% sugar, three types of minerals, magnesium, calcium, and potassium, are supplemented at the preparation stage to achieve a drinkability similar to that of beer.
Beer taste beverage
- Asahi Dry Zero
- Released on February 2012, 2. 21ml cans and 350ml bottles were released, but the bottle products were sold in small bottles because the restoration of Steiny bottles was abandoned.Immediately after its release, sales were strong, so on June 334, the same year, 6 ml cans were added to the lineup.After that, since the renewal on October 5, 500, the number of calories and sugars has been completely reduced to zero.
- Asahi Dry Zero Black
- Released on June 2014, 6. It is a horizontal product of "Dry Zero" and has appeared as a black non-alcoholic beer version of beer-taste beer.Unlike the above Asahi Dry Zero, this has achieved zero calories and zero sugar from the beginning.The lineup is only 10 ml cans.
- Asahi Dry Zero Free
- Released on March 2015, 3. This is the second horizontal product of "Dry Zero," a beer-taste beverage that achieves zero calories, zero sugar, and zero purines.
- Asahi Style Balance Non-alcoholic beer taste
- Released on June 2015, 6.Indigestible to raw materialsdextrinAddedFoods with functional claims.
- Asahi healthy style
- Released on February 2016, 2. Like "Style Balance", the raw material contains indigestible dextrin, but this isFood for specified health useCertified by.
- Japan's first licensed draft beer made in a foreign country.100% malt.Initially manufactured at the Suita factory, production has now been transferred to the Fukushima factory.
- Bass pale ale
- Ale(Top fermentation)Beer.
- Hoegaarden White
- White beerHowever, it is classified as low-malt beer in Japan.
- Stella Artois
- Pilsner beer is classified as low-malt beer in Japan.
- Abby (Convent) Beer, but in Japan it is classified as low-malt beer.
- Leffe blonde
- Leffe brown
- Lef Vieille Cuvée
- Pilsner Urquell
- Released on May 2018, 4. Canned items will be on sale all year round from April 2021, 4.
Western liquor (whiskey, brandy, wine, etc.)
2001 years,Nikka WhiskeyAsahi Breweries sells whiskey and brandy manufactured by Asahi Breweries by making the company a wholly owned subsidiary.In 2002, it took over the liquor division of Kyowa Hakko Kogyo and put "" under Kyowa Hakko under its umbrella.
- Scotch whiskey
- Ben Nevis
- Glen Grant
- Black bottle
- Tennessee whiskey
- Bourbon whiskey
- Bols Geneva
- Wilkinson Jin
- Cuervo Especial
- El Himador swing
- Bols series
- Fauchon tea liqueur
2002 years,Kyowa Hakko KogyoとAsahi KaseiWas taken over by Kyowa Hakko Kogyo and Asahi Kasei.ShochuHas taken over the sales of, and is making a large number of products.Place of originPart ofMikasa Foods OfAccident riceThe existence of the product that was using the product was discovered, and the product was self-collected., Has resumed shipping since April 2009.
- SAZAN (released in 2004, manufactured at Nikka Whiskey Miyagikyo Distillery)
- Shochu Goro (released in 2011, diamond / mellow / Genji's commercial bag-in-box integrated commercial shell shochu)
Brands that took over sales from Kyowa Hakko Kogyo
- Mini Goro
- Izakaya Dai-chan
- SUN -San-
Brands that took over sales from Asahi Kasei
- Genji(Currently only 35% 18L bag-in-box sold)
Shochu such as wheat, rice, potatoes, soba
- Kanoka (Sale was taken over from barley shochu, rice shochu, sweet potato shochu, and Kyowa Hakko Kogyo)
- Genkai (sold from barley shochu, soba shochu, Kyowa Hakko Kogyo)
- Tsukasa Satsuma (Authentic sweet potato shochu)
In 2002, with Kyowa Hakko KogyoAsahi KaseiThe liquor division of Kyowa Hakko Kogyo and Asahi Kasei took over the sales of chu-hi cocktails (cocktail partner, high riki, seasonal fruit squeezing).Asahi also makes its own brand.
- Asahi Cocktail Partner --A canned cocktail released by Kyowa Hakko Kogyo in 1997.Currently, it holds the second largest share of low-alcohol beverages.The core brand of Asahi Breweries' low-alcohol beverages. In the renewal in February 2, it was based on 2011 types of cocktail partner Fuwarich series, but in the renewal in March 2, the name was unified to cocktail partner again, and the 5 types that were the old design were also package renewed.Seasonal cans for spring, early summer, summer, autumn, and winter will also be on sale.
- Cassis orange
- Salty dog
- Peach & orange
- Mango & orange
- Gin and tonic (October 1997-)
- Moscow Mule (September 2002-)
- Violet Fizz (February 2007-)
- Melon & Vanilla (February 2007-)
- Ocean Blue Fizz (February 2008-)
- Asahi Cocktail Partner Deer Pink(September 2013-)
- Mango & yogurt liqueur
- Tororin Peach & Wine
- Fragrant cassis & tea
- Chuhai Hairik --In 1983, Japan's first household use (initially in a bottle)[Annotation 4]) AsAsahi KaseiUnder the umbrellaToyo brewing[Annotation 5] Chu-Hi released by. In April 2006, I changed the contents that had not changed for 4 years., Grapefruit and green apple disappeared shortly after the renewal.
- Lemon (can, bottle)
- Oolong split (can only)
- Plain (bottle only)
- Asahi High Riki The Special --Released on March 2013, 3.A horizontal product of "Hiriki" developed by Asahi Breweries, it features a strong alcohol content and a strong vodka-based drinkability.
- Cassis orange
- Asahi seasonal fruit squeezing refreshing feeling(With pulp)
- Lemon (April 2007-)
- Grapefruit (April 2007-)
- Umeshu soda split that has been aged for five years
- Asahi Slat --A brand originally launched by Asahi.Achieving a low calorie of 88 kcal (350 ml can) while containing pulp (at that time, it was literally the "minimum calorie", but since January 2010, each company has released 1 kcal chu-hi, which is lower than "Slat". Since it has been released, the notation of "minimum calorie" has been removed due to the improvement in February 70). Renewed in February 2011.
- Grapefruit sour (February 2009-) * Old, grapefruit with pulp
- Chardonnay Sour (September 2009-) * Old, refreshing white grapes
- White peach sour (February 2010-) * Old, refreshing white peach
- Aloe & White Sour * Old, milky sour
- Lemon squash sour (February 2011-) * Old, refreshing lemon with pulp ... For the previously released "lemon with pulp"Vitamin CIs added.
- Pomegranate & Orange Sour (February 2013-)
- Asahi SPARX --Canned chu-hi with 9% alcohol and 70% off sugar. It will be on sale only at convenience stores on July 2010, 7. It will be renewed on February 6, 2011, and will be sold outside convenience stores.
- Freshly picked Asahi --Released on April 2016, 4.Alcohol content 5%.Juice squeezed within 9 hours after harvest is used.
- Fresh lemon
- Fresh grapefruit
- Fresh grapes
- Calpis Sour - CalpisLaunched on December 2013, 12 due to the end of the liquor business
- Calpis Sour
- Calpis sour grapes
- Calpis sour ripe mango
- Asahi dry shochu highball -Released March 2014, 5
- Dry shochu highball
- Dry shochu highball lemon
- Wilkinson RTD - Carbonated water"WilkinsonA low-alcohol beverage with vodka and gin and tonic added.Alcohol content 5%.
- Tonic + vodka
- Ginger ale + vodka
- Gin and tonic + lemon lime
- Gin and tonic + bitter grapefruit (for a limited time)
- KagomeJointly developed product with
- Tomate ripe tomato fruity cocktail(Tomato liquor, first released in September 2007)
- "Nikka" brand highball series -Released March 2015, 4
- Nikka Highball
- Black Nikka Clear Highball
- Taketsuru Premium Highball
The above products are usuallyNikka WhiskeyIt is produced at the factory, but depending on the operating status of the factory, it may be affiliated.Asahi BeverageAnd it may be produced at the Asahi Breweries factory.
The brand inherited from Kyowa Fermentation Industry was manufactured by "Asahi Kyowa Liquor Manufacturing", but by 2005, it was all transferred to Nikka Whiskey or Asahi Soft Drinks / Asahi Breweries.The relationship between Asahi Breweries and Asahi Kasei came when the business crisis struck in the 1980s.Sumitomo Bank(CurrentSumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation), Asahi Kasei became the largest shareholder and had a business alliance.
Cocktail taste beverage
- Asahi Zerokaku --Zero calories with 0.00% alcoholCocktail taste beverage"Asahi Double Zero Cocktail" will be released on September 2012, 9 in the form of a complete renewal.
- Gin and tonic taste
- Cassis orange taste
- Chardonnay sparkling taste
- Rum cola taste
- Asahi Style Balance Sour Taste --Released on June 2015, 6.Similar to the beer taste of the same brand, it is a food with functional claims.
- Lemon sour taste
- Grapefruit sour taste
- Gentleness plum wine
- Asahi eight-year storage plum wine
- Old-fashioned delicious plum wine made by grandma
- Umeshu family
- Diamond plum wine
- Concentrated plum wine
- Brown sugar concentrated plum wine
- 5 years aged plum wine Jun Umeshu
- China Club Flower Carving
Products released in the past
- Asahi Beer (heat-treated beer, 1892-1989)
- It was a beer from the beginning of its founding, but since the 1970s, the number of sales has gradually decreased since the mainstay was shifted to "Asahi Raw Beer", and production has continued since then, but the production equipment has been increased to super dry production. It was discontinued in March 1989 because of the allocation and "eventually it did not meet the needs of consumers", ending the 3-year history.
- Asahi Gold (heat-treated beer, 1957-early 1970s?)
- Initially, it was sold as bottled beer, and the following year, the first canned beer in Japan was released and became a hot topic.As mentioned above, on September 2009, 9, "Asahi Gold Reprint Edition", which was made into draft beer (non-heat treatment, almost the same method as Kirin Lager), is available in cans (29 ml and 350 ml).CVSReleased on a limited basis.
- Union Beer (for export) --Sold all over Japan before the war.Goddess of Harvest.
- Asahi Super East (Beer with yeast 1989-,CMInitiallyKen Watanabe, ThenTakaaki EnokiAppeared)
- Asahi 100% Malt (1987-) This malt beer was announced at the same time as Super Dry, and was handled more than Super Dry at the time of launch.
- Asahi Draft Beer Z -Zed- (1991-May 1997) Although it is a top-fermented beer, its individuality was weak due to its emphasis on sharpness. The first commercial is for professional golfersGreg Norman, ThenBeat takeshiAppeared and laterChisato Moritaka("Feeling refreshed""Lovely birthdaySee also),Hikaru NishidaAlso appeared.
- (1991-) For commercialsTakeda TetsuyaとHiroko ShinoAppears.The commercial song isBEGINof"Because this is the beginning. "
- Asahi Wild Beat (1992-1993) CMKoichi IwakiAppointed.
- Asahiere 6 (1992-1993) Top-fermentedAle beer.. In the CMFuse HiroshiAppears.
- Asahi Pure Gold (1993-1994) CMTsutomu YamazakiとYuji MiyakeAppears.
- Asahi Harvest Festival (Autumn Limited 1994-1996)Kirin BeerIt was an autumn-only beer that was released in a way that competed with "Kirin Akimi". Initially for CMNobuhiko TakadaとHiroko MoriguchiAppears.
- Asahi Double Yeast (1995-1996, CMUS Rice CLUB）
- Asahi Shokusai Beer <firm type> (1996-1998)
- Asahi Shokusai Beer <Mellow Type> (1996-1998)
- Asahi First Lady (1996-1999) 20% off bitterness.Initially releasedMirror (beer)Although it was made, it was domestically produced in about a year.
- Asahi First Lady Silky (1999-2000) 20% off the bitterness of the First Lady above.
- REDS (1997) A renewal of the red beer "Aka no Nama", which was limited to Hiroshima Prefecture, and expanded the sales area.
- DUNK (1998-1999) The concept was a Dunkel-type beer that you can easily drink. For CMMasayuki SuzukiAppears.Only Steiny bottles and 350ml cans were on sale.
- Beer Water (1999-2000) A product with 25% less bitterness and a refreshing taste. The concept was to drink beer like water, but the taste isLow-malt beerIt was close to, and sales were sluggish.
- WiLL Smooth Beer (1999,Matsushita Electric Industrial,Toyota,Kinki Nippon TouristEtc. and "WiLL”Co-launched brand, developed and released)
- WiLL Sweet Brown Beer (2000, jointly launched and launched the "WiLL" brand with Matsushita Electric Industrial, Toyota Motor, Kinki Nippon Tourist, etc.)
- Samadhi (2003)
- Asahi Yeast Number (November 2005)
- Asahi Mild Aroma (-Discontinued in August 2006)
- Asahi Super Malt (Discontinued in 2000-August 2006)
- 100% malt light beer and low calorie beer.It was hidden behind the overwhelming share of Super Dry from the time of its release, but it was on sale until December 2006.
- Asahi Fuji(1999-End of production in January 2007)
- Mount FujiPremium beer brewed only with natural water.It was a long-selling product that continued to be manufactured even after the genre of ripening and prime time was released, and was sold for about eight years.
- Asahi's commitment(Premium beer, InitiallyIto-Yokado,Seven-ElevenAfter the limited release of alcoholic beverage storesNBProduction ended in mid-May 2007.It was a chilled delivery, but the taste was not very unique.
- The real thrill of Asahi(2007,AEON groupDraft beer sold exclusively at
- Asahi Prime Time(2006-2009)
- Asahi north craftsman(2006-2010)
- 2006 May 7ToHokkaidoRenewal of "Northern Craftsman" released for a limited time.The conventional product has achieved a refreshing taste that matches the food of Hokkaido by the "clear filtration manufacturing method" that reduces the astringent component contained in beer, but this time it is rich by the "long-term aging manufacturing method". It enhances the taste and the feeling of drinking. Shipment ended in April 2010.
- Asahi Royal Brew
- Released on May 2009, 6.AEON groupLimited sale.It is 100% malt and contains three types of raw materials: Czech Saaz hops, North American Cascade hops, and Bitter hops.
- Asahi evening sound (good)
- Released on May 2010, 7.AEON groupLimited and limited time sale.Using 100% malt, the alcohol content is set to 7%, which is slightly higher.It has both a malt-derived aromatic taste and a pleasant aftertaste.
- Asahi Rich Foam Premium
- For a limited time in 2010, we will open a storeDepartment store100% malt draft beer that is limited to and sold only in the form of a gift set.We use hops from the Tettnang region of Germany.
- Asahi Gold Reprint
- Released on May 2009, 9.CVSLimited sale and limited quantity.Whereas the original version (at the time of 1957) Asahi Gold was a heat-treated beer, this reprinted version makes full use of modern brewing technology.It was arranged as faithfully as draft beer.It was discontinued in November of the same year for a limited time, but was re-released on June 11, 2010.There are no store restrictions this time,It will be made to order by reservation.
- First issue Asahi Breweries reprint
- Released on November 2011, 11. Manufactured at "Osaka Breweries Suitamura Breweries" (currently Asahi Breweries Suita Factory) in 29 (Meiji 1892), the taste of the "first Asahi Breweries", which was the origin of the Asahi brand, was as faithful as possible. Limited time product reproduced in.Although it was heat-treated at the time of its release, it is arranged in draft beer (non-heat-treated) by making full use of modern brewing technology based on the analysis values and prescriptions at the time of manufacture.The package design also faithfully reproduces the label at the time of release, but the company name etc. are the current ones.25% malt.Manufactured only at Suita Factory.
- Asahi World Beer Travelogue
- German Merzen type (released on September 2010, 9)
- Belgian Belgian Ale Type (Released on November 2010, 11)
- A new series of premium beers that will be released in limited quantities.
- Asahi Organic Premium
- Asahi The Master
- Released on May 2009, 5.Draft beer made from 26% malt is a de facto successor to Asahi Prime Time, which will be described later, but it is sold at a regular price range rather than premium beer.It uses German ingredients and brewing methods and is a qualification for beer brewing.MasterIs supervised by an employee who acquired the above in the country.Enjoy the taste of authentic all-malt beer, which is characterized by its richness.It was manufactured only at the Nagoya factory. Manufacture and shipment will end around December 2014.
- Asahi Kurosei (black beer)
- Launched in October 1995.Until now, black beer had the image of "heavy bitterness", but with its unique manufacturing method, it has been redesigned to be a clean, light and easy-to-drink type of black beer with a sharp edge.After 9 beerIt became a best-selling product with the advertising phrase.
- Production ended in September 2015. Notification of discontinuation in October.
- Cans will be released to the general public on November 2021, 11 under the name of "Asahi Draft Beer Kurosei".
- Asahi The Dream
- 2016 year 3month 23 Date released..Initially, the raw materials were composed of three types of raw materials: malt, hops, and starch, but with the complete improvement on February 3, 2017, 2% of sugar was converted to 7% malt as it is, and "Asahi" described later It is the first low-calorie type 50% malt draft beer in 100 years since "Super Malt".Alcohol content is 10%.
- Raw from Hokkaido (Hokkaido 1995-2000,CMInitiallyKitajima SaburoとWinkAppears. )
- Michinoku Tanreisei (Aomori-Akita-Iwate-Yamagata-Miyagi 1995-1997 ?, CMMorio KazamaAppears. )
- Fukushima beer (Fukushima 1992-2000, CMFukudome IsaoAppeared)
- Edomae (Kanto region・ Temporary periodKoshinetsu district-Toyama 1993-2000, CMMasanobu TakashimaAppears.ThenKosanji YanagiyaHiroko Moriguchi also appeared. )
- Natsuo (-1996)
- Fuyu (-1996)
- Haruo (1996)
- Nagoya beer (Tokai prefecture 1993-The CMJunji TakadaAppears.As a "high-concentration beer" with a stronger concentration than other beers, it was a premium grade beer limited to the region. )
- Raw one (Kinki・ Temporary periodHokuriku 3 prefectures 1994-The CMI'm sorryAppears.It is said that the taste of the beer hall "Asahiken" was reproduced)
- Red raw (Hiroshima 1996-1997, CMHiroshima Toyo Carp OfKenjiro Nomura,Satoshi Eto,Yasuyuki Yamauchi3 players appear. )
- Shikoku Beer Sake Kiritto Raw (Shikoku region 1996-1998) Since the Shikoku factory was completed in June 1998, it was renewed as a brewer from the Shikoku factory.
- Raw from Shikoku factoryShikoku region 1998-2000)
- Hakata warehouse (Kyushu/Yamaguchi region[OkinawaExcept for], 1994-2000, when the commercial was first releasedKusakari MasaoAppeared)
- These regional beers have their own ties to each region, or have adopted the regulars of popular flagship programs in that region as CM characters.
- Released in 1982, beer-like light cocktail, beer + juice, alcohol content 2%.
- Asahi Honsei Series
- Red label original,Deep ocean wateruse.The successor product isGenuine draft.
- Asahi Honsei Off Time
- Uses green label and deep sea water.A type with less bitterness.The successor product isStyle free.
- Asahi Honsei Gold
- Uses gold label and deep sea water.Drinking response type.The de facto successor productLuxury weather.
- Asahi Honsei Limited Brewing
- Uses brown label and deep sea water. Not for sale exclusively for gifts in 2005.
- Asahi Honsei Clear Black
- Uses deep sea water. Limited edition for fall 2006 and 2007.
- Asahi winter gift
- A premium low-malt beer with an amber label, using 3 types of malt and 2007 types of hops, and aged for a long time. It was not for sale as a gift for XNUMX.
- Asahi Sparkle
- Positioned as a super dry low-malt beer version.This idea was taken over by the later Cool Draft.
- Asahi wheat scented time (when Mugi Kaoru)
- Released on May 2005, 9.LawsonJointly developed with.Germinated brown rice is used as an auxiliary ingredient, and the malt usage rate is 2% or more and less than 25%, which is about twice that of general low-malt beer. We used the same rich yeast as "Honsei Gold" and "Luxury weather".
- Asahi luxury weather
- Asahi Ginger Draft
- Asahi Fruit Brewery
- Fruit brewery apple
- Fruit brewery raspberry
- Fruit brewery grapefruit
Beer is divided by fruit juice, but it is called "happoshu" under tax law.
- WiLL Be Free (2001- Matsushita Electric Industrial(Currently Panasonic),Toyota,Kinki Nippon TouristEtc. and "WiLLDeveloped and released by jointly launching the brand) It was developed as a sparkling liquor that can be enjoyed like a citrus-flavored cocktail.
- Asahi Cool Draft
- 2009 May 3It was released from.High-concentration wort is used for the first time in low-malt beer.It features a cool sharpness and a vivid throat.There is also a view that it is a sparkling liquor version of "Super Dry" because of its taste character. It was released with the catchphrase "Let's decide the best happoshu", aiming for a new standard happoshu, but sales are sluggish as the third beer becomes the mainstream of low-priced products. Above, the phenomenon of co-eating with the Happoshu draft occurred, and production and shipment ended in early May 2011.
- Asahi Super Zero
- Released on September 2014, 9.Happoshu with 2 mg of purines and 0% sugar, 0% alcohol. In addition to the blending technology cultivated in the development of non-alcoholic beer-taste beverages such as "Asahi Dry Zero," the use of rice lactic acid fermented liquid as a new raw material has realized a full-fledged drinking response similar to beer.
- Asahi Style Free [Zero Purine]
- Released on April 2015, 4. The first "style-free" horizontal product.Achieves 13% sugar and 0 mg purine. It is a substantial successor to "Super Zero," but alcohol is 0.00%.
New genre (3rd and 4th beer)
- Asahi Shinsei / Shinsei 3
- 2005 In April, it was released as Asahi's first third beer, "Asahi Newborn".A beer-flavored brewed alcoholic beverage that uses "soy peptide," a plant-derived ingredient derived from "soy protein," instead of malt and wheat.The same yeast as Asahi Super Dry "Asahi 318Is used. "Other brewed liquor (foaming) ①" classified as "Third beerIt is an alcoholic beverage called.However, six months after its release, the sales of "newborn" were different from those of other companies' third beers ("Kirin Nodogoshi <raw>", "Sapporo Draft One", etc.). In November 3, it was renewed as "Asahi Newborn 2005 (Shinnama Three)" to put in products (CM isAkira Fukuzawa), The conventional "Newborn" manufacturing method was retained, and the "Newborn Triangle Preparation Method" realized a clear taste, but due to the decline in sales, production and shipment ended in February 2009.The technology to realize a dry taste without using wort cultivated in the new birth will be described later in "Asahi Dry ZeroIt has been inherited.
- Asahi Gubinama.
- Released in May 2006. It is a product that pursues "easy to drink with less bitterness" and is classified as "Other brewed sake (foaming) ①". Like "Newborn 5"soy"Peptide" is used.It has a refreshing aftertaste and is easy to drink.Although it is a setting that contrasts with the "extremeness" described later, it was often displayed side by side. In the spring of 2007, a limited number of cherry blossom design cans were introduced, and the design was renewed based on the current light blue.Performers in a 9-can package limited to production in September and October of the same yearManami KonishiIt appeared with a photo of himself, and in October of the same year, a winter-only "winter soft hop" was introduced. Manufactured and shipped in February 10.As a result, Asahi Breweries withdrew from the "Other Brewed Sake (Effervescent) ①" type.
- Asahi Extreme(Gokuuma)
- Asahi's firstLiqueur"Third beer". "Low-malt beerTo ""barleySpirits(Distilled liquor) ”Is classified as“ liqueur (foaming) ① ”.As the name suggests, it emphasizes umami, yet it is characterized by its sharpness that does not make you feel a good price. From the shipment in May 2007, the balance of raw materials and the packaging have been renewed to improve the refreshing aftertaste.Along with super dry beer and style-free low-malt beer, we succeeded in gaining the status of a standard product in a new genre.It will play a part in the 5 sales season, when each company is struggling.However, the hit "Clear Asahi" in 2007 surrendered its main position, and sales fell sharply, so production and shipment ended in mid-February 2008.
- Asahi hydrangea
- Released on October 2007, 10.It is a liqueur-based genre "third beer" next to the above-mentioned "extreme", and is classified as "liqueur (foaming) ①". It has more than "excellence" and realizes a sense of fulfillment of deliciousness, but it is a little thinner and has a gentle taste compared to "wheat squeezing" and Sapporo "wheat and hops" of the same concept.The usage rate of wheat-derived raw materials is 23%, and the remaining 99.9% ishopIs.Conceptually, the competing product Sapporo's "Wheat and hops(Similarly, only barley-derived ingredients and hops) and Suntory's "Golden wheatIs close to. From the second year onward, sales of "wheat and hops" increased, and half a year has passed since the launch of the successor product "wheat squeezed", so production and shipment ended in March 2.
- Asahi barley squeezing
- 2009 May 9Released.By using only barley-derived raw materials (malt, barley, barley spirits) and hops as raw materials, and increasing the amount of malt and barley used by 1.5 times (compared to our company), the taste and aroma of barley are further enhanced and firmly. It realizes the goodness of the richness and smoothness.Alcohol content5.5% or more and less than 6.5%..After the following year, sales will decrease,2011 OctoberToGreat East Japan EarthquakeDue to the influence of the above, the shipment was suspended, and the production and shipment were terminated as it was, and "Ichiban Mugi" became a substantial successor product.
- Asahi Relaxation Preparation <4VG>
- Asahi winter gift
- Released on October 2011, 10 and October 4, 2012.Limited to winter.Alcohol content 10%.Part of "Crystal Malt", which has a slightly sweet flavor and has been slowly roasted, is used.
- Asahi Ichiban Wheat
- Released on March 2011, 3.Alcohol content 1%.The raw material, Happoshu wort, uses 5 times more wort than usual, and has a profound taste using only the most wort, and is characterized by a refreshing sharpness.Naming and logo designKirin Ichiban Shibori Draft BeerI am conscious of. Although the expression "100% wheat" is used, it is based on the expression "100% malt" in beer, and hops are used in the same way as "wheat squeezing" and Sapporo "wheat and hops". .. Manufacture and shipment will end around February 2013.The actual successor product is "Clear Asahi Prime Rich", but Prime Rich uses auxiliary ingredients other than barley, and Asahi's "2% wheat (2007% wheat) has continued since" Ajiwai "released on October 10, 23. Barley-derived ingredients (only malt, barley, barley spirits) and hops are used) ”product released on June 100, 2008SapporoAll disappeared in the form of losing to "wheat and hops".
- Asahi Direct Shot
- Released on May 2012, 5.Alcohol content 29%.Adopting a "stimulation UP manufacturing method" by optimizing the flavor balance and raw material composition that makes you feel more stimulating with high carbon dioxide gas pressure, the mouthpiece is about 5 times larger than the one used in conventional alcohol canned beverages. A product that uses the world's largest "mega drinking spout" and allows you to experience 1.3 times the stimulation of Clear Asahi. Manufacture and shipment will end around March 1.5.
- Asahi Japan Gold
- Released on July 2012, 7. Limited time until the end of August.Alcohol content 2%.London OlympicsJapan national team official support product,Hammer throwRepresentative of JapanKoji MurofushiSupervised by players.Only barley-derived ingredients (malt, barley, barley spirits) and hops are used, and some British hops "Kent Golding" are used.It features a gorgeous aroma, a mellow taste, and an amber liquid.
- Asahi Winning Brew
- Released on January 2013, 1. Limited time until mid-March.Alcohol content 22%.World Baseball ClassicJapan national team official support product.It features a crisp, refreshing taste and aroma using American "nugget hops".
- Asahi Orion Rich
- 2009 May 6Released.The manufacturer is Orion Beer, which is classified as "liqueur (foaming) ①".A lot of carefully selected malt is used, and Orion Beer's original technology realizes "soft richness and refreshing throat".Since it was well received, it has been on sale for a limited time in early summer, and due to product improvements on the Orion side, 2012 will be released from June 6th.Orion rich styleReleased as.In addition, since the sale was terminated on the manufacturer Orion side, the limited-time sale was limited to 2012.
- Asahi Crystal Gold
- Released on July 2014, 1. Limited time until the end of August.Alcohol content 15%.Sochi OlympicsA gorgeous and powerful taste is realized by using "Crystal Malt", which has a slightly sweet flavor, and some fine aroma hops, which are official support products of the Japanese national team.
- Asahi fluffy
- Released on April 2013, 4.Alcohol degree2% or more and less than 3%(Actually about 2.5%).The refreshing aroma of the rare varieties of citrahop and the flavor of Munich malt provide a relaxing taste.By the way, the calories per 100 ml is about18kcalIt boasted the lowest alcohol and low calories in the series of beer-style alcoholic beverages at the time of 2013. It was discontinued in the form of replacing the "Asahi Aqua Zero" released in May 2014.
- Asahi Blue Label
- Released on July 2011, 7.Alcohol content 5%.Achieves 4% sugar in a new genre.At the stage of Asahi Breweries' original manufacturing method "late hopping", German "Safia hops" are used to achieve a refreshing taste with zero sugar.Initially, it was scheduled to be released on April 0, 2011, but due to the effects of the Great East Japan Earthquake, the release was delayed by three months from the original schedule. With the establishment of the brand of the successor product "Asahi Aqua Zero" released on May 4, 5, production and shipment will end around August 3.
- リ ニ ュ ー ア ル
- Shipments in late January 2012-Improved taste and packaging quality.By reviewing the composition of raw materials, the "clean taste" is further strengthened.
- Asahi Strong Off
- 2010 May 3Released.Alcohol content7%..Achieves 60% off sugar while having a high alcohol content.However, unlike strong-type chu-hi, which still maintains a certain position, sales of strong-type third beer fell in a short period of time, and production and shipment ended around December 2014.
- Clear Asahi Sugar 0 (zero)
- Released on March 2015, 3. The second horizontal product of "Clear Asahi" has achieved zero sugar.17% alcohol.Discontinued with the release of the successor product "Clear Asahi Luxury Zero".
- Clear Asahi Prime Rich
- Released on March 2013, 3. It is a horizontal product of "Clear Asahi", and the highest concentration of raw wort extract in the company's new genre is finished by the Clear Asahi manufacturing method.Alcohol content is 12%.Discontinued with the release of the successor product "Asahi The Rich".
Beer taste beverage
- Asahi Point One(Alcohol content 0.1%)
- Asahi was the last major Japanese beer maker to enter the market for its own brand beer-taste beverages, as well as happoshu and the third beer.While other companies' products had 3% alcohol, Point One achieved 0.5%. Manufacturing and shipping will end at the end of July 0.1.
- Asahi Point Zero(Alcohol content 0.00%)
- 2009 May 9Released.It is the successor to Point One, and has achieved 0.00% alcohol, similar to Kirin Beer's "Kirin Free," which is a competing product.
- Asahi Double Zero
- 2010 May 8Released.In addition to 0.00% alcohol content, zero calories have been achieved. 2011May 7In addition, it has been renewed to emphasize a refreshing aftertaste.The first was produced at the Fukushima factory,Great East Japan EarthquakeThe Fukushima factory was damaged in Japan, and shipments were suspended from March to July 2011.The renewal version is produced at the Ibaraki factory, but the Steiny bottle that was sold in the first generation was sold only in 3 ml cans because the restoration of the line was abandoned.As a result, sales for commercial use are rarely carried out, and due to the impact of the suspension of sales, the share of beer-taste beverages in 7 was the lowest among the four major companies.With the establishment of the brand of "Asahi Dry Zero," which is the successor product to the above, production and shipment ended at the end of April 350.
- Lowenbrau alcohol-free
- Beer-taste beverage with 100% malt (alcohol content less than 0.5%).Although it was imported from Germany, non-alcoholic products with an alcohol content of 0.00% became the mainstream, and sales declined, so shipments ended around July 2012.
The period in parentheses is the release period.
- Asahi Cocktail Partner(It was released after being taken over from Kyowa Hakko Kogyo and was discontinued)
- Litchi soda (takeover-September 2003)
- Lychee Grapefruit (March 2003-February 3)
- Tom Collins (September 2003-February 9)
- Lychee & Woolon (September 2004-February 9)
- Dry Lamb & Coke (February 2005-February 2)
- Sparkling Daiquiri (May 2006-February 5)
- Singapore Sling (May 2006-February 5)
- Vodka Mojito (October 2006-February 10)
- Lychee Spumoni (February 2007-February 2)
- Passion Orange (February 2007-February 2)
- Spicy Salty Dog (February 2007-February 2)
- Blue Hawaii (May 2007-February 5)
- Mango Orange (May 2007-February 5)
- Guarana & Coke (May 2007-February 5)
- Silky Apple (February 2008-February 2)
- Mango Mai Tai (February 2008-February 2)
- Tequila & Coke (May 2008-February 5)
- Wine cocktail
- Sunrise Ruby (August 2005-August 8)
- Rose Peach (August 2005-August 8)
- Chardonnay Spritzer (August 2005-August 8)
- Ice cocktail
- Ice Remontonic (February 2006-February 2)
- Ice Grapefruit Tonic (February 2006-February 2)
- Cassis cocktail
- Cassis Oolong (August 2006-August 8)
- Cassis White (August 2006-August 8)
- Cassis Grapefruit (August 2006-August 8)
- Peach Perini (October 2006-10)
- Mandarin Mimosa (October 2006-10)
- Premium Salty Dog (February 2007-June 2)
- Premium screwdriver (February 2007-June 2)
- Premium Cassis Orange (June 2007-February 6)
- Premium Peach Navel (June 2007-February 6)
- Kyoho and lychee
- passion fruit
- Screwdriver (October 1997-February 10 Renewal to Fuwarich series)
- Salty dog (October 1997-February 10 Renewal to Fuwarich series)
- Cassis Orange (September 2002-February 9 Renewal to Fuwarich series)
- Peach & Orange (February 2004-February 2 Renewal to Fuwarich series)
- Grapefruit sangria (May 2008-sold out due to the Great East Japan Earthquake)
- Passion Peach (May 2008-Sold out due to the Great East Japan Earthquake)
- Off-style (80% off sugar)
- Screwdriver (April 2008-)
- Salty dog (April 2008-)
- Lemonade cooler (April 2008-)
- La France Moscow Mule (July 2008)
- Cassis Orange (July 2008)
- Tequila cocktail
- Strawberry Margarita (August 2007-)
- Tequila Sunrise (August 2007-)
- Milk cocktail
- Cafe & Milk (October 2007-)
- Strawberry vanilla (October 2007-)
- Premium --The premium series is "2001 International Bartenders Competition Japan Cup Overall Winner,Yuichi Hoshi(BAR Hoshi owner bartender) ”supervised.
- Premium screwdriver (2nd generation)
- Premium salty dog (2nd generation)
- Asahi Caramel Macchiato Cocktail (released for a limited time on November 2010, 11)
- Flavors other than Peach Perini Mandarin Mimosa are "2001 International Bartenders Competition Japan Cup Overall Winner,Yuichi Hoshi(BAR Hoshi owner bartender) ”supervised.
- Cocktail Partner Yokohama Cocktail
- Yokohama Cosmo Clock
- Yokohama Fruit Dance
- Yokohama Modern Boy
- Asahi Cocktail Partner Fuwarich(February 2011-) It has a juicy taste with fruit pulp.
- Seasonal fruit squeezing --In the spring of 2002Asahi KaseiCan Chu-Hi released by.The initial name was "Hiriki Shunka Shibori", but Asahi Breweries acquired the sales rights for the "Shunka Shibori" brand from Asahi Kasei in September 2002, and changed to "Asahi Shunka Shibori" in February 9. did..The selling point is that it has a high fruit juice feeling, and it is becoming more low-alcohol and high-juice-oriented year by year.There are many flavors (2008 types as of March 3 + 13 type limited to the region).
- Lemon (April 2002-)
- Grapefruit (May 2002? ~)
- Ume (March 2002-)
- Momo (February 2003-)
- Apples (September 2003-)
- Kyoho (September 2002-)
- Ruby Grapefruit (March 2007-, seasonal products have become a standard item)
- Muscat (March 2007-)
- Lemon & Citrus depressa (Okinawa limited, March 2005-)
- Seasonal fruit squeezing Okinawa series
- Okinawa Pine & Citrus depressa (March 2006-)
- Okinawa Passion Fruit & Citrus depressa (February 2007-)
- Apricot (June 2004-March 6)
- Lychee (February 2004-March 2)
- Citrus depressa (March 2002-February 3)
- Western None (November 2004-March 11) / Happy Western None (March 2005-February 3)
- Seasonal fruit squeezing Naturia(Asahi color added to the seasonal fruit squeezing brand inherited from Asahi Kasei, fragrance-free)
- Lemon (April 2004-August 4)
- Orange (July 2004-August 7)
- Grapefruit (April 2004-August 4)
- Seasonal fruit squeezed fruit punch(Chu-Hi, a mixture of 5 types of fruit juice, 2006-2007)
- Fruit punch sweet (mix of white grapes, apples, peaches, lychees and pineapples)
- Fruit punch sour (mix of grapefruit, lemon, mandarin, lime and passion fruit)
- Fruit punch banana mix (yogurt taste. Banana, green apple, orange, pear, pineapple mix)
- Fruit punch Berry mix (yogurt taste. Strawberry, apple, grape, raspberry, cranberry mix)
- Fruit punch Tokyo parlor (mix of strawberry, pear, grapefruit, muscat, kiwifruit)
- Fruit punch Osaka mix (milky taste. Mix of orange, apple, banana, peach and pineapple)
- Seasonal fruit squeezing Okinawa series
- Okinawa Tankan & Citrus depressa (March 2006-February 3)
- Okinawa Acerola & Citrus depressa (February 2007-February 2)
- Seasonal fruit squeezed and melted chu-hi(Non-carbonated)
- Mango (March 2007-)
- Peach (March 2007-)
- La France (September 2007-)
- Seasonal fruit squeezing refreshing feeling
- Orange (June 2008-)
- Grapefruit (can only)
- Green apple (can only)
- KagomeJointly developed product with
- ** Vegite(Vegetable and fruit liquor based on Kagome "Vegetable Life 100". Released on March 2008, 3)
The following are Asahi original brands
- High club
- Goritch --Asahi Breweries' first chu-hi brand in a container.
- Lemon (May 2001-5)
- Grapefruit (September 2001-9)
- Dry lime (September 2001-9)
- Banana (May 2001-5)
- Pepper flavor (May 2001-5)
- Plum & Ginseng (September 2001-9)
- Asahi Super Sour
- Lemon (May 2002-5)
- Grapefruit (September 2002-5)
- Asahi Dry Cooler
- Lemon (April 2004-August 5)
- Grapefruit (April 2004-August 5)
- Ume (January 2005-March 1)
- Gold Apple (September 2004-March 9)
- White Grape (September 2004-March 9)
- Fresh chu-hi Dew --Due to sluggish sales, production was discontinued in 2005 months from April 4 to March 2006.
- Lemon (April 2005-August 4)
- Grapefruit (April 2005-August 4)
- Lychee (February 2005-March 4)
- Ume (January 2005-March 7)
- Citrus (soda taste) (July 2005-March 7)
- Ginger Lemon (September 2005-March 9)
- Black highball --Black Nikka Clear BlendwhiskyWhiskey carbonated cocktail using.Of the four products, Tonic Dry Ginger will be discontinued in the fall of 4, and the others will be discontinued on March 2006, 2007.
- Tonic (whiskey + tonic water)
- Dry ginger (whiskey + ginger ale)
- Lime cola (whiskey + cola + lime)
- Lemon & soda (whiskey + carbonated water + lemon)
- Asahi Book Chuhai --Can Chu-Hi, which is based on authentic shochu and is used as part of alcohol. Discontinued on February 2007, 2.
- Potato lemon
- Yuzu wheat
- Awamori orange
- Aqua Park(60% off sugar)-No fruit juice.
- Lemon (April 2007-August 7)
- Grapefruit (April 2007-August 7)
- Soup Chuhai
- Vitamin C Lemon (May 2007-January 5)
- Citric acid Umeboshi flavor (May 2007-January 5)
- FAUCHON scented black tea liquor -FranceFosionNon-carbonated black tea liquor (bottled) using tea leaves from the company.It is also on sale in France, the home country of Fauchon.
Discontinued on February 2007, 2.The alternative is Fauchon Tea Liqueur (in a glass bottle)
- Cassis & Rose
- Apple brandy & herbs
- Caramel & cinnamon
- Earl Gray & Orange Spirits
- Frozen cocktail - LotteJoint development with.Similar products from SuntorySeven-ElevenIt was on sale for a limited time, but it was discontinued around the fall of 2006 at the same time as Suntory products.
- Strawberry daiquiri
- Asahi Chocolat Cocktail (released for a limited time on November 2010, 11)
After the product was released, it was voluntarily recalled because the product with incomplete winding of the can lid and the sealability was impaired may have been shipped.At the same time, the sale was discontinued.
- Moisturizing fruit chu-hi
- Grapefruit & lychee (January 2008-)
- Peach & Passion (January 2008-)
- Fruit moment(March 2010, 3-November 16)
Many seasonal cans have been released.The year-round product uses luxurious orange taste pon fruit juice (September 2011-)
- Refreshing plum (September 2010-sold out due to the Great East Japan Earthquake) * Lemon pulp included
- Refreshing Kyoho (February 2011-Sold out due to the Great East Japan Earthquake) * Orange pulp included
- Refreshing blood orange (May 2010-February 5) * Orange pulp included
Chuhai cocktail brand inherited from other companies
- Shitamachi flavored chuhai(The brand was taken over from Kyowa Hakko Kogyo [currently Kyowa Hakko Kirin], but all products were later discontinued.)
- Juice thief's liquor(The brand was taken over from Kyowa Hakko Kogyo, but production of all products was discontinued immediately after that.)
- Honey black vinegar diet liquor(Asahi KaseiThe brand was taken over from, but production was discontinued shortly thereafter)
- Sunshower(The brand was taken over from Kyowa Hakko Kogyo, but production was later discontinued)
Cocktail taste beverage
- Asahi Double Zero Cocktail --Zero calories with 0.00% alcoholCocktail taste beverage.. From October 2011, the specifications are zero sugar (based on nutrition labeling standards), and the tastes of "gin and tonic taste" and "cassis orange taste" have been brushed up.In addition, although only 10 ml cans are sold over the counter, 350 ml cans (released on September 200, 2011), which are ideal for glass size and can be transferred to glasses at restaurants and served as non-alcoholic cocktails, were also set for commercial use. Production ended with the complete renewal of "Asahi Zerokaku" on September 9, 6.
- Gin and tonic taste (released on September 2010, 9)
- Cassis Orange Taste (released November 2010, 11)
- Chardonnay Sparkling Taste (released April 2011, 4)
- Subaru (PET bottle) -It was imported from Vietnam. With Kyowa Hakko Kogyo in 2002Asahi KaseiIt had been sold by Nikka Whiskey before taking over the liquor division of the company, but in 2011, the brand of shochu was sorted out and the import was terminated in the form of being integrated with Daigoro.
- Dai-chan (PET bottle / 1.8L paper pack) --Kyowa Shochu, which has been sold by Kyowa Hakko Kogyo. In 2011, the brands of shochu were sorted out, and PET bottles were sold to Daigoro, and 1.8L paper packs were discontinued in the form of being integrated into diamonds. Only continue to sell).
- Genji（20%は一升瓶/18Lバッグ・イン・ボックス、25%は一升瓶/1.8Lリキパック/18Lバッグ・イン・ボックス、ホワイトリカー35%は1.8L紙パック） - 旭化成から販売を引き継いだ甲類焼酎。2011年に甲類焼酎の銘柄整理を行い、瓶と紙パックはダイヤに、バッグ・イン・ボックスは酎五郎に統合される形で販売を終了した（35%の18Lバッグ・イン・ボックスのみ販売を継続している）。
- What kind of shochu (PET bottle) --- Shochu, which has been sold by Asahi Kasei. In 2011, the brands of shochu were sorted out, and sales were discontinued in the form of being integrated with Daigoro.
- Gold Sky (600ml bottle) --Shochu with pure gold leaf, which was taken over from Asahi Kasei.It was a blend of barley shochu. In 2011, the brands of shochu were sorted out and sales were discontinued.
- Genji Rock (700ml bottle) --Shochu for on the rocks, which was taken over from Asahi Kasei.It was a blend of barley shochu. In 2011, the brands of shochu were sorted out, and sales were discontinued in the form of being integrated with SUN.
- Pripps(1986, Swedish sports drink)
Culture / Sports Business
Cultural business / Mesena activities
Art-MusicSupport for exhibitions and concerts centered on, support for presentations by young artists whose evaluation is uncertain, community developmentNPOIn Japan, such as support forCorporate mecenatOne of the most active companies.
- Asahi Breweries Mt. Ooyama Sakiyamaso Museum of Art
- Asahi Beer Lobby Concert
- Asahi Breweries Art Award
- MTV THE SUPER DRY LIVE
- Multipurpose space "Asahi Art Square"
- Asahi Art Festival
- "Asahi Eco Art Series"
- Culture seminar
- "Sumida River Art Project"
- Zepp(Live house) -Special sponsorship
- Public interest incorporated foundation
- Public interest incorporated foundation
- "Good! Tomorrow!" Project:Asahi SuperdryIs the top beer market share, so 1 yen for each bottle sold in the areaEnvironmental protectionDonate to activities.
- Asahi Beer Silver Star
- Of group companiesAsahi BeverageAlsoAsahi Beverage ChallengersThere are two American football teams in the group.
- 2006World Baseball ClassicAsia round
- Asian Baseball Championship(2003 -2007 Special sponsorship for the tournament. 2003 is JapanSapporo DomeHeld in.The title of the tournament is "Asahi Beer Challenge (2007 AsahiSuper DryChallenge).2005 (Japan·Sun Marine Stadium MiyazakiHeld at)Nippon Oil(CurrentENEOS) Was a special sponsor, but Asahi Breweries supported the tournament as a sponsor)
- Ski Jump World Cup(Sponsored by the Japanese national team)
- World Rowing Championships(Crown sponsor)
- Japan Olympic Committee(Gold partner. Since 2009.)
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics(Gold partner)
- Fukuoka Softbank Hawks(Official sponsor)
- Fukuoka Yahoo! JAPAN DomeIn the official game (about 7 to 10 games) held in Japan, an annual event entitled "Asahi Super Dry Special" is held to jack the stadium to Super Dry.Among them, a large super dry can appeared as an advertisement for the grand staircase in front of Yahoo Dome.Presents such as Asahi's original Hawks player clear file are also available.AlsoGWEvery year, an image girl pitches at the opening ceremony (Misaki Ito, Haruka Igawa, Aki Higashihara, etc. in the past).
- An event called "ASAHI SUPER DRY LIVE POP HAWKS" has been held since 2009.At the Hawks official game "Asahi Super Dry Special 2009" (3 series: 7 games a year) held at Yahoo Dome, "I want you to experience new entertainment full of" live feeling "in addition to" baseball "." , The first music live in the baseball world that started in 2009. One group per game has appeared. In 1, the opening series "Beagle crew(April 2009, 4), Dontaku series "ONE ☆ DRAFT(May 2009, 5) Yamakasa Series "Kima Glen(July 2009, 7), 12 is the opening series "Misato Watanabe(March 2010, 3), "ET-KING(March 2010, 3), "May J.(April 2010, 3), Dontaku series "Naoto Intiraimi(May 2010, 5), "ONE ☆ DRAFT" (May 1, 2010), "Chicago Poodle(March 2010, 7), "rake”(July 2010, 7).
- Tokyo marathon(One of the tournament sponsors, but only with the bannerDry zero』Name)
- Osaka Marathon(Same as above, large sponsor in the broadcast)
- Hanshin Koshien Stadium(Official sponsor,Sun TVFrequently used as a cow catcher in the broadcast)
- bj league (Japanese professional basketball league) --One of the official sponsors[Annotation 6]
- Headquarters office TokyoSumida-kuAzumabashi1-chome 23-1
- Completed in 1989.Known as "Asahi Beer Tower".The amber wall glass and the white outer wall at the top are reminiscent of a beer mug. Registered head office in 2008Chuo-kuKyobashiMoved from 3 and became the head office in both name and reality.
- Next to the headquarters buildingSuper dry hole OfPhilippe StarckThe object "Flam Doll" (gold flame) by is also famous as a landmark.It expresses the passion of Asahi Breweries by shaping the burning flames.However, due to its peculiar shape, "shitbuildingIn addition to being commonly referred to as "foam," it is often mistaken for "foam" in beer.The "Super Dry Hall" at the bottom of the Fram Doll is built with the image of a torch stand..
- Suita Factory (Operation in 1891:OsakaSuita City1-45 Nishinoshocho Started operation as "Suita Village Brewery" of Osaka Beer Company, the predecessor. Known as "the birthplace of Asahi Breweries")
- Hakata Factory (Operation in 1921:Fukuoka CityHakata WardTakeshita 3-1-1)
- Hokkaido Factory (1966 operation:SapporoShiroishi WardNangodori 4 Minami 1-1 Previously, it was operated as "Hokkaido Asahi Breweries" as a joint venture with the local liquor wholesaler Hokkaido liquor sales)
- Nagoya Factory (Operation in 1973:Nagoya cityMoriyama WardNishigawaracho 318)
- Fukushima Factory (Operation in 1979:FukushimaMotomiyaOaza Arai Kamimaehata 1)
- Ibaraki Factory (Operation in 1991:IbarakiMoriya绿1-1-1)
- Shikoku Factory (Operation in 1998:EhimeSaijo CityHiuchi 2-6)
- Kanagawa Factory (Operation in 2002:KanagawaMinamiashigara cityNuta Ceiling 1223)
- Hokkaido Factory (Yoichi Distillery):HokkaidoYoichi-gunYoichi Town7-6 Kurokawa Town ( ）
- Sendai Factory (Miyagikyo Distillery):MiyagiSendai cityAoba-kuNikka 1 ( .. The annual number of visitors in 2009 was 16）
- Hirosaki Factory:AomoriHirosaki2-1-1 Oaza Sakaemachi ( ）
- Tochigi Plant:TochigiSakura CityOaza Saotome 1765 ( ）
- Kashiwa Factory:ChibaKashiwaMasuo character Matsuyama 967 ( ）
- Nishinomiya Factory:HyogoNishinomiya2-118 Tsutoiidencho ( ..To the east of Asahi Breweries Nishinomiya Factory)
- Moji Factory:FukuokaKitakyushuMoji Ward2-1 Dairi Motomachi ( .. OldKyowa Hakko→ Asahi Kyowa Liquor Manufacturing Moji Factory)
- Ben Nevis Distillery : Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu-Inverness Shire-Fort William( ）
- Azumabashi Factory (operated in 1901, closed in 1985:TokyoSumida-ku）
- Sapporo beer at the beginning of operation (currently:Sapporo beer) Was a factory. After the merger of Sapporo Beer, Nihon Beer, and Osaka Beer (predecessor of Asahi Breweries) in 1906 and becoming a factory belonging to Dainippon Beer, in 1949 after the war, when Dainippon Beer was divided into Asahi Beer and Nihon Beer. In addition, the area became a member of Asahi Breweries.Currently the Asahi Breweries headquarters building,River Pier Azumabashi,Sumida Ward OfficeEtc. are built.
- Tokyo Omori Factory (operated in 1962, closed in 2003: TokyoOta-ku）
- CurrentlyIto-YokadoOmori store etc. are built.
- Nishinomiya Factory (operated in 1927, closed in 2012:HyogoNishinomiya11-52 Tsutootsukacho 2012
- Initially scheduled to close in 2011, it was delayed by one year due to the effects of the Great East Japan Earthquake.
Successive image girls
- Aki Higashihara(2003 ）
- Mai Kawahara(2004 ）
- Asami Yamauchi(2005 ）
- Sayaka Ogata(2006 ）
- Mai Shinohara(2007 ）
- Miki Yoshimura(2008 ）
- Yumi Kobayashi(2009 ）
- Mami Kusunuma(2010 ）
- Haruki(2011 ）
- (2012 ）
- Hikaru Horiguchi(2013 ）
- Megumi Oka(2014 ）
- Nishida Arisa(2015 ）
- Yumi Higashino(2016 ）
- Chiaki Taguchi(2017 ）
- Riho Asaka(2018 ）
- (2019 ）
Provision / Public Relations
- Provided by one company
- Horoni ga show → Horoni ga show Do anything show(Nippon TV, Broadcast period:1953 May 8 - 1959 May 4 Broadcast time: Every Saturday 19:30 --20:00 --First private television broadcastEntertainment shows）
- All-star rare journey(Fuji TV. Under the name of "Bireley's Orange")
- Asahi Weekend Shuffle Kinashi Guide / Weekend Master(Fuji Television Network, Inc, Will be provided by multiple companies, including Asahi on the way)
- ASAHI SUPER DRY The LIVE (MUSIC ON! TV)-Live broadcast program
- (TBS Radio）
- ASAHI BEER OZ MEETS JAZZ(JFL）
- (FM NORTH WAVE）
- ASAHI BEER AFTER6 CRUISING (FM NACK5,GOGOMONZ(Broadcast every Thursday from April to October)
- Asahi Beer PRESENTS (Akita Asahi Broadcasting）
- (Nagano Asahi Broadcasting）
- (Gourmet trip ☆ Foodies TV）
- The power of chasing dreams ~ JAPAN DREAM ~(TV Asahi, December 2009-January 10)
- Asahi Beer Presents Gokkun Eating Note (KBCTV set,KBC video(Co-production with)
In addition,TokushimaLocallyAwa danceDuring the periodFM TokushimaFocusing on the special programs and spot frames of band programsShikoku Broadcasting RadioBut each of the original mini programs will be broadcast in the evening[Annotation 7].
- Currently provided by multiple companies
- news zero --Monday --Thursday 23:00 --23:59, Friday 23:30 --24:30 (Nippon TV,every other day.Cow catcher and peerKirin Beer, In another part by day of the weekSuntoryAlso provided. )[Annotation 8]
- Going! Sports & News --Saturday and Sunday 23:55 --24:55 (NTV, every other day)[Annotation 8]
- The! Astro Boy! DASH!! --Every Sunday 19:00 --19:58 (NTV)[Annotation 9]
- Happy! Bombie Girl --Every Tuesday 22:00 --23:00 (NTV, provided from October 2019)
- One minute deep story that changes your life --Every Monday 21:00 --21:54 (NTV, provided from April 2020, sponsored by Suntory in the same industry)[Annotation 8]
- News station --Every Friday 21:54 --23:10 (TV Asahi）[Annotation 10]
- New/Information 7DAYS Newscaster --Every Saturday 22:00 --23:24 (TBS, Sponsored by Suntory in the same industry as another part from October 2009)
- Wolf boy --Every Friday 19: 00-20: 00 (TBS TV, National Sponsor)
- Sumitomo Mitsui VISA Pacific Masters 11nd week of November (TBS) every year
- Passion continent --Every Sunday 23:00 --23:30 (MBS）
- Out of lineACTBut broadcast by Asahi Breweries.
- The reading provided is until May 2008.Quality & Challenge Asahi BreweriesHowever, after June 6st, "Everything is quality & challenge Asahi Breweries for your "delicious!", Which is a new catchphrase from January 2010.Share the excitement.Asahi beerIt was.In addition, the credit notation provided has also been changed from January 2010 to "Asahi beerFrom "Asahi(Under the logo, "Share that impression.")[Annotation 11].. From the January 2013 broadcast, "Everything is for your "good!"Asahi beerWas changed to.
- Track LIVE! Sports Watchers --Saturday 23:00 --23:55, Sunday 22:54 --23:30 (Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.,every other day)
- Sumida River fireworks display Every July, Saturday 7:18 --30:20 (TV TOKYO,Kanto local）
- Saturday Premium --Saturday 21:00 --23:10 (Fuji Television Network, Inc, Every other week, the first half changes and the same traderSapporo beerAlso provided. Temporarily dropped out in March 2008, but returned to service in April 3[Annotation 12]）
- Appreciate! KANAGAWA march --Every Saturday 20:55 --21:50 (Kanagawa(Tvk))
- Marines nighter --One day with a broadcast 19:00 --21:30 (Chiba Television）
- Tokai Radio Guts Nighter(Sponsored Wednesday from 2010.Tokai radio）
- The CM to be broadcast is an original work of Tokai Radio.
Other than the above programsPT frameIn many cases, they are sponsored without issuing credits.
- Past offering programs
- Birth of a star! -(NTV. Mainly advertised "Mitsuya Cider" and "Bireley's Orange", beer was advertised only in summer, and the participation prize was only "Mitsuya" and "Bireley's")
- Do you know?! -(NTV)
- Sports -(NTV)
- The class you want to take -(NTV)[Annotation 13]
- Sunday Theater --Every Sunday 21:00 --21:54 (TBS, from October 2002 to September 10. With the joint sponsorship of Asahi Beverages, the CM broadcast time fluctuates between 2009 seconds and 9 seconds depending on the season, during the play. Supply beer, chu-hi, etc. Currently provided by Suntory, a competitor.)
- Tetsuya Chikushi NEWS23→NEWS23 -(TBS, alternates every other day, until September 2009. Currently provided by Sapporo Breweries)
- Gimia shakes -(TBS)
- Wednesday road show -(TBS)
- Information space J -(TBS)
- MUSIC EDGE + Osaka Style -(MBS, provided until March 2008) The reading is simply "Asahi SuperdryIt was. )
- The whole world HOW match -(MBS)
- The whole world 2001 -(MBS)
- Takeshi and Dracula of the place are aiming -(MBS)
- New Samurai Ni Touch! -(MBS)
- Every day Koshien bowl -(MBS, 1993-1996)
- Golden Movie Theater → Golden Theater(Fuji TV has a temporary drop-off.)
- Kin Don!(Fuji Television Network, Inc)
- Kitano Fan Club(Fuji Television Network, Inc)
- If Utchan Nanchan does it, I have to do it !! - (Fuji Television Network, Inc)
- Information Live EZ!TV - (Fuji Television Network, Inc,Kansai TV）
- News JAPAN→Tomorrow's news→Your Time→THE NEWS α→FNN Prime News α→FNN Live News α -(Fuji TV, Cow Catcher, changed every other day with Kirin Beer of the same trader until September 2019[Annotation 14][Annotation 15]）
- Dravala Suzui's nest -(Hokkaido TV）
- TV out of everyone --Every Tuesday 22:00 --22:55 (tvk, No other internet. Sponsor dismissal in March 2008)
- However, "Yokohama Music PowerThe corner is named "ASAHI SUPER DRY Yokohama Music Power".
- ASAHI BEER PRESENTS MUSIC FLAG -(TOKYO FM, Provided until December 2009 Reading is simply "Asahi SuperdryIt was. )
Corporate PR magazine
- Corporate PR magazine
- "Horoniga Tsushin" (issued from 1950 to 1955)
- "Delicious barrel raw SUCCESS" BOOK ""
- Beer making three generations ――In 1960 (Showa 35), it attracted attention as the first document-touch corporate advertisement (one-sided newspaper advertisement) after the war, and won the Mainichi Industrial Design Award.An impressive advertisement with a photo of a beer brewer's grandfather, father, and three generations of parents and children walking side by side in front of the Suita factory.According to the policy of President Tamesaburo Yamamoto at that time, Asahi Breweries was leading Japan in advertising activities including competitors and other industries.
Nikka WhiskeyAsahi Breweries is also in charge of the commercials for Asahi Breweries, so the CM performers after April 2001, when the company became a wholly owned subsidiary of Asahi Breweries, will be described here for convenience.A competitorSuntoryThe feature is that there are many people who have appeared in commercials.
- * Basically, TV commercials are described, but those with high special mention are also described.
- * Current performers are listed together with past appearances, and those with older appearances are listed in order.On the other hand, the past performers are listed above as the last appearance is closer to the present, and the era is older as it goes down (* unedited).
- * In the case of TV commercials, there is usually no information about the end of the broadcast, so the end is unclear, including whether or not it has ended.However, it is clear that the stocks that have been sold out, the stocks that have not seen commercial development for nearly 1 years, and the stocks that have started new commercial development on the same route are finished or the old version is finished, and those are "finished". I wrote.On the other hand, the video distribution CM will not end unless it is deleted.In addition, items with a clear end of the period, such as 1 campaign, 1 cool, and 1 season, are referred to as "1 season" instead of "end".
- Hiroshi Tamaki
- Asahi Honsei Off Time (March 2004-End)
- Prime Rich (September 2018, 9-February 19-?)
- Nao Matsushita
- Asahi The Master (2009-2010), Clear Asahi (2010)
- Clear Asahi Prime Rich (2013-?)
- Fukuyama Masaharu - Asahi Superdry(March 2010 -)
- With a contract for only one brand, it has been a long-term appearance for over 1 years, and an extremely large number of versions have been produced. The latest version as of the first half of the first half of 10 is one that started broadcasting on January 2020, 2020, but it was decided to postpone it in late March.2020 Tokyo OlympicsBecause it is also a content to publicize, it is no longer broadcast.Fukuyama himself has the longest and most CM appearance, and the runner-up in both length and number isKewpie(August 2007, 8-present).For details, including the source, see "Masaharu Fukuyama #CM"checking.
- Kitagawa Keiko [Annotation 16]
- Relaxation training <4VG> (September 2010-9)
- Asahi Super Dry Japan Special (May 2017-April 5)
- Tamayama Tetsuji --Black Nikka (May 2015--?)[Annotation 17]
- Kotaro Yoshida
- Freshly picked Asahi (2016-2017)
- Clear Asahi Clear Seven (June 2018-?)
- Kou Shibasaki
- Asahi Dry Premium Fertility (2016-End)
- Asahi Super Dry Japan Special (2017-1 season).Yasuko MatsuyukiCo-starred with.
- Asahi Super Dry (2018-?)
- Yasuko Matsuyuki --Asahi Super Dry Japan Special (2017 --1 season).Kou ShibasakiCo-starred with.
- Aiba Masaki(Arashi) --Asahi Luxury Squeezing (March 2018-?)
- Honda Wing
- Clear Asahi (March 2015-End)
- Asahi Luxury Squeezing (March 2018-?)
- Kentaro Sakaguchi --Clear Asahi Clear Seven (June 2018-?)
- Shogi Shibata
- Asahi Super Dry Instant Cold Dry (July 2018-7 season). Appealing to young people by using it as a commercial for this new product targeting people in their 1s and 20s.
- Asahi Super Dry (November 2019-)
- Ryoko Yonekura --Asahi's finest <sharp taste> (January 2019, 1-)
- Kazuki Kitamura --Asahi's finest <sharp taste> "Window glass cleaning" (April 2019, 4-)
- Tomoko Yamaguchi --Freshly picked Asahi (April 2019, 4) -)
- Sakurai Sho(storm）[Annotation 18]
- Clear Asahi (March 2019 -)
- Takahata Miki
- Tomoya Nakamura
- Asahi Super Dry (November 2019-)
- Fumyo Kohinata --Asahi Super Dry "Son's Homecoming" (December 2019, 12 --26 season).As a sonShogi ShibataCo-starred with.
- Nogizaka46(Mai Shiraishi,Midsummer Akimoto,Mai Shinnai,Kana Nakata) --Asahi Super Dry (February 2020, 2-)
- 5th generation Onoe Kikunosuke --Asahi Super Dry "April, New Encounter" (April 4, 2020-4 season).As a factory manager and as a head office salarymanTomoya NakamuraCo-starred with.
- Yutaka Takenouchi --Asahi The Rich (June 2020, 6--)
- Masami Nagasawa --Asahi The Rich (June 2020, 6--)
- Nanase Nishino
- Asahi The Rich (September 2020, 9-)
- Asahi Super Dry (January 2021, 1-) Performed with Mai Shiraishi.
- Kazuki Iio(Zun) --Asahi The Rich (September 2020, 9-)
- Koji Yoshikawa --Asahi Taru High Club (October 2021, 10--)
- Aya Ueto
- Hiroya Yamazaki --Asahi Off (2017).NarrationOnly in charge.
- Ai Fukuhara
- Ichiban Wheat (February 2011-2 season)
- Asahi Super Dry "Let's give the most thanks of the year" (November 2016, 11-10 season).Co-starred with Chiang Hung-Chie as a couple.
- Chiang Hung-Chie --Asahi Super Dry "Let's give the most thanks of the year" (November 2016, 11-10 season).Co-starred with Ai Fukuhara as a couple.
- Saori Yoshida
- Ichiban Wheat (February 2011-2 season)
- Asahi Super Dry "Let's give the most thanks of the year" (November 2016, 11-10 season).Parent-child co-starring with his mother, Sachiyo Yoshida.
- Ryo Ishikawa --Asahi Dry Zero (March 2013, 3 --11)
- Taichi Kokubun(TOKIO) -Asahi Super Dry (September 2016-9)
- Ryuta Sato --Asahi Off (2010 --April 2011, 4 --End). In the commercial that started on April 13, 2011Daisuke TakahashiCo-starred with.
- Daisuke Takahashi
- Uemura Aiko --Corporate Image CM (October 2009 --February 10, 2010 --End)
- Kentaro Minagawa --Corporate image CM (February 2010, 2 --End)
- Nobuhiko Ochiai --Asahi Super Dry (March 1987 --End).He has been a long-term performer since the launch of this brand, and in the past formed the product image of this brand. Currently performers since 3Fukuyama MasaharuIs compared with.
- ≪The following is unedited≫
- Aosuke Kase - Asahi Superdry
- Tokito Saburo - Asahi Superdry
- Kansai Yamamoto - Asahi Superdry
- Toshinori Kondo - Asahi Superdry
- Shigeaki Saegusa - Asahi Superdry
- Yuta Tabuse - Asahi Superdry
- Hideki Matsui --Asahi Super Dry * Replacement of the saddle from Suntory "Magnum Dry"
- Daisuke Matsuzaka - Asahi Superdry.A series featuring major league players.
- Hugh Jackman - Asahi Superdry
- Remioromen --Asahi Super Dry Slim Bottle
- With Darvish --Asahi Super Dry -Drive Rack-
- Kei Nishikori --Asahi Super Dry -Extra Sharp-, Dry Zero Free
- Taro Hakase --Asahi The Master
- Lisa Ono --Asahi The Master
- Iwao Furusawa --Asahi The Master
- Brother tom --Asahi The Master
- Kyogo Kawaguchi --Asahi The Master
- Ken Watanabe --Mature
- Anna Tsuchiya --Ginger draft
- MONKEY MAJIK --Ginger draft
- Yamazaki Masayoshi --Prime time
- Hiro Fukuchi --Northern craftsman (Hokkaido only)
- Teruhide --Asahi Honsei
- Yousuke Eguchi --Asahi Honsei, Asahi Honsei Aqua Blue[Annotation 20]
- Hideo Nomo --Asahi Honsei
- Koshiro Matsumoto --Asahi Honsei
- Takamimori --Asahi Honsei
- Ai Sugiyama --Asahi Honsei
- Takuro Ishii --Asahi Honsei
- Maki Tamaru --Asahi Honsei
- Tetsuya Bessho --Asahi Honsei Gold
- Motoharu Sano --Asahi Honsei Aqua Blue
- Kuranosuke Sasaki --Asahi Honsei Campaign CM
- Yuka Hozumi --Asahi Honsei Campaign CM
- Ibu Masato --Asahi Honsei Campaign CM
- Noriyuki Higashiyama --Asahi Honsei Aqua Blue
- Takashi Tsukamoto --Asahi Honsei Aqua Blue
- Takeshi Shinjo --Honsei Aqua Blue
- Essential --Honsei Aqua Blue
- Eiji Toyokawa --Cool draft
- Kyoko Hasegawa --Luxury weather
- Moriyama Naotaro --Style Free
- Kazue Fukiishi --Style Free
- Sakai --Style Free
- Haruka Ikawa --Style Free
- Nukijiya Shihori --Style Free
- Shota Yasuda(Kanjani Eight) --Style Free
- Tomoya Nagase(TOKYO) --Style Free
- Hasegawa Jun --Style Free
- Mizukawa Asami --Style Free
- Tokoro George --Super Zero, Style Free [Purine Zero][Annotation 21]
- Chisato Moritaka --Style Free [Purine Zero], Asahi Draft Beer Z
- Aikawa Sho --Extreme (Gokuuma)
- Katsunori Takahashi --Extreme (Gokuuma)
- MEGUMI --Extreme (Gokuuma)
- Chen Kenichi --Extreme (Gokuuma)
- Kazuyuki Izutsu --Clear Asahi
- Masanori Hamada(Downtown) --Clear Asahi
- Naoto Takenaka --Clear Asahi
- Miwa Asao --Clear Asahi
- Nobuhiko Takada --Clear Asahi
- Ai Kato --Clear Asahi
- Kaori Momoi --Clear Asahi
- Tortoise Matsumoto --Clear Asahi
- Mukai Osamu[Annotation 22] --Clear Asahi
- Tomomitsu Yamaguchi[Annotation 23] --Clear Asahi Sugar 0, Clear Asahi Luxury Zero
- Miho Kanno --Clear Asahi Luxury Zero
- Noritake Kinashi(Tunnels) --Wheat squeezing
- Aiko Minato --Wheat squeezing
- Kei right Okada(Masuda) --Wheat squeezing
- Yuji Oda --Shinsei
- Akira Fukuzawa --Shinsei 3 (Three)
- Takashi Fujii ――Gubinama.
- Manami Konishi ――Gubinama.
- Shinichi Tsutsumi --Asahi Off
- Tomoko Yamaguchi --Asahi Off
- Masafumi Nakayama --Asahi Off
- Yuto Nagatomo --Asahi Off
- Shinji Okazaki --Asahi Off
- Hiroshi Kiyotake --Asahi Off
- Ayako Kato --Asahi Off
- Shinichi Tsutsumi --Asahi Off, Zero Kaku[Annotation 24]
- Goro Maruho --Asahi The Dream
- Ryoko Shinohara --Strong off
- Shizuka Arakawa ――Ichiban wheat
- Daisuke Naito ――Ichiban wheat
- Yuki Ota ――Ichiban wheat
- Koji Murofushi --Ichiban Wheat, Japan Gold
- Shosuke Tanihara --Blue label
- Masahiko Nishimura --Blue label
- Saki Aibu --Blue label
- Tomohisa Yamashita --Direct shot
- Mao Inoue --Direct shot
- Abe Sada --Aqua Zero
- Youko Maki[Annotation 25] --Aqua Zero
- Yuriko Ishida --Nikka All Malt
- Mitsuhiro Oikawa --Dew
- Wakana Sakai --Dew
- Guts Ishimatsu,Gori(Garage sale)-Goritch
- Dreams Come True --Tomate, Vegite, Vegish
- Shosuke Tanihara --Gyokuro and Matcha Chuhai
- Ueno Juri --Fruit Moment Chuhai, Cocktail Partner Fluffy
- Yonemura Denjiro --Cocktail Partner Fuwarich
- LOL problem --Cocktail partner
- Nakamura Ao --Cocktail partner
- Summer sail --Cocktail partner
- Oshikiri Moe --Seasonal fruit squeezing
- Okada Jun'ichi --Seasonal fruit squeezing
- Eriko Sato --Seasonal fruit squeezing
- Miyazawa Kazufumi --Seasonal fruit squeezing
- Otsuka Ai ――Smooth
- Michiko Yoshise ――Smooth
- Miho Nakayama ――Smooth
- DAIGO ――Smooth
- Oizumi Hiroshi --Freshly picked, Black Nikka Clear Blend
- Nanao --Freshly picked
- Kobukuro --Freshly picked
- Aoi Yu --Freshly picked
- Taizo Harada(ネ プ チ ュ ー ン) --Sparks, hydrangea
- ロ ー ラ --Fluffy
- Kippei Shiina --High Riki The Special
- Matsuko Deluxe --High Riki The Special
- Yoshiki Risa --High Riki The Special
- Toshiaki Karasawa --Dry shochu highball
- Yanagiba Toshiro --Dry shochu highball, strong off
- Mao Asada --Style balance
- Karina --Double Zero Cocktail
- Demon His Excellency --Double Zero Cocktail
- TRF --Double Zero Cocktail
- Masao Okada --Zero Kaku
- イ ン パ ル ス --Point One
- Shuzo Matsuoka --Double Zero, Japan Gold
- Kiyoshi Hikawa --Daigoro, soda split of plum wine aged for XNUMX years
- Kaoru Okunuki --Ajiwai
- Takashi Matsuo --Black Nikka Clear Blend
- Toshinobu Kubota --Black Nikka Clear Blend
- Yusuke Iseya --Black Nikka Rich Blend, Genuine Aqua Blue
- Shingo Katori(SMAP) --Nikka Highball, Draft[Annotation 26]
- Kazuma Saeki --Kurosei
- Takuro Yoshida --Kurosei
- Ken Takakura - Asahi beer
- Shunji Sonoyama - Asahi beer
- Black iron Hiroshi - Asahi beer
- Fukuchi Awasuke - Asahi beer
- Isao Aoki --Asahi draft beer
- Shoji Ozaki --Asahi draft beer
- Beat takeshi --Asahi draft beer Z
- Hikaru Nishida --Asahi draft beer Z
- Satoshi Nikaido --Kanoka
- Nine Tine --Kanoka
- Kamejiro Ichikawa --Imo Shochu Black or not
- Mr. Malick --Asahi Barrel High Club
- OsugiとPico --Cocktail partner
- Yoichi Warm Water ――Smooth
- Kubota, etc. - Asahi Superdry
- BARAKI - Asahi Superdry
- Sera Kiminori - Asahi Superdry
- Fumihiko Tachiki --Asahi Super Dry (Radio CM)
Commercial song provider
Corporate slogan, catch phrase
- Asahi Beer is your beer (1950s-1970s)
- LIVE BEER (early 1980s)
- Always good things from Asahi (early 1980s)
- LIVE ASAHI FOR LIVE PEOPLE-(Late 1980s-Early 1990s)
- Quality & Challenge-(Late 1990s-Around 2002)
- All for the customer's "good!" (Around 2002-2009)
- Share the excitement. (2010-) This slogan is also used in Asahi Soft Drinks.
The main logo was made by the designer.
Not a corporate slogan or tagline, but since October 2006, for all alcoholic beveragesCMAtDrunk driving is prohibited by law.] Has come to appear.
Low-priced sales that violate the Liquor Tax Law
bottle,BarrelAbout commercial beer such asLiquor tax lawThe company said that it was selling to wholesale companies at a low price in violation ofTokyo National Taxation BureauI received an improvement instruction from2018 OctoberIt was revealed in a newspaper report.The National Taxation Bureau is 2018OctoberIn the middle, the company2017 OctoberHe pointed out that some transactions such as commercial beer sold to wholesale companies were sold at a price lower than "", which is the wholesale price plus various expenses (transportation costs, labor costs, etc.), and instructed to improve the transactions. Above, it seems that the company was asked to report the improvement results.The Liquor Tax Law was amended in June 2017 to prevent excessive price competition, and it was the first case of detection since then..
- ^ It merged with Nikka Whiskey in 2006.
- ^ Originally it was planned to be released with an alcohol content of 3%, but there was a history that it was changed to the current alcohol content just before the release.
- ^ チ ェ コ・ Some fine aroma hops from Zatz are used.
- ^ The originator in the can was in 1984Takara ShuzoTakara can Chu-Hi released by.
- ^ On January 1992, 1, Toyo Jozo merged with Asahi Kasei to become Asahi Kasei's Liquor Division.
- ^ However, relayDigest frameExcluded from the sponsor list.
- ^ In addition, allAsahi Superdry20 seconds CM is played.
- ^ a b c COUGHincluding,UMKExcept.
- ^ Including TOS / UMK.In some cases, it may be replaced with a PT or an irregular frame.
- ^ Offer on Fridays until March 2011, 3.Currently available on Wednesday from April 4, 2011
- ^ Only one company-provided program and the first sponsor.Provided by multiple companies as beforeAsahi beerContinued.
- ^ "FNN Live News α』Move from.
- ^ "Genius! Shimura Animal Garden2 hours SP, "All Japan Costume AwardIf it broadcasts on this day, refrain from providing credits.
- ^ Until "FNN Prime News α", the first half of every other day is the national sales frame.
- ^ NST Niigata General TelevisionExcept.
- ^ In the past, he also appeared in a commercial for Asahi Soft Drinks "Mitsuya Cider".
- ^ However, as of May 2017, only the CM for "Black Nikka Clear" has appeared.Tamayama appeared in the commercial for "Black Nikka Deep Blend" from June 5 to March 2015.
- ^ Appeared in a commercial for Asahi Soft Drinks "Mitsuya Cider" in the past.
- ^ In the past, he appeared in commercials for "Clear Asahi" and Asahi Soft Drinks "Mitsuya Cider" and "Rokujo Barley Tea", but he was temporarily dismissed due to pregnancy and childbirth.This campaign is co-starring with Tortoise, Mukai, Momoi, Honda, Matsushita, Yamaguchi, and Kato, who are used in commercials for new genres of beer such as low-malt beer.
- ^ In the past, he also appeared in a commercial for Asahi Soft Drinks "Canned Coffee JO".
- ^ In the pastSuntory"Draft beer" "Bee high" "Mug raw",Giraffe"draft beer",SapporoHe has appeared in commercials for "Calorie Half" and "Black Label", and has achieved commercial appearances for all four major beer companies.
- ^ Asahi Soft Drinks "Mitsuya CiderHe also appeared in the commercial for "ALL ZERO".
- ^ He used to appear in Kirin's Nodogoshi <raw> commercial for many years.
- ^ He also appeared in a commercial for Asahi Soft Drinks "Rokko no Tasty Water".
- ^ In parallelITO EN"TULLY'S COFFEEIs also appearing in the commercial.
- ^ For a while, SuntoryThe premium maltsHe also appeared in the CM.
- ^ a b c d e f Asahi Breweries, Ltd. Announcement of 11th Term Financial Results
- ^ Related companies of the four major financial groups --Official of the Contemporary Labor Issues Study Groupサイト-Labor communication Page in.
- ^ "International Science and Technology Expo Official Guidebook", p. 48.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p Nobutoshi Shimizu; Distribution Science University (June 1996). “ (PDF)”(Japanese). Materials for the 7th Symposium of the Society for Contemporary Business Administration. Shinnen Shimizu Seminar. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b Tamura; Matsuyama University. "Asahi Breweries Leads the Annual Share for the First Time in 48 Years The main battlefield of the long-term recession is cheap low-malt beer”(Japanese). Current affairsTamura. As of December 2010, 12オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c Teruhiro Tomita (July 2004). “(PDF)”(Japanese). Bunkyo UniversityFaculty of Informatics "Information Research" No. 31Bunkyo University Shonan Library. As of March 2012, 3オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Takashi Nagai"Chapter 1 There was no beer that consumers wanted to drink in Japan" "The 15-year war of beer all started from dry" Nikkei Inc. <Nikkei Business People Library>, August 2002, 8, 1st print , Pages 1-41.ISBN-4 532-19139-4.
- ^ History/History - Asahi beer
- ^ a b c d e Sun CreateBusiness columns that generate profit] Kodansha Publishing Service Center, 2006.ISBN 4876017352.
- ^ Takashi Nagai"Chapter 1 There was no beer that consumers wanted to drink in Japan" "The 15-year war of beer all started from dry" Nikkei Inc. <Nikkei Business People Library>, August 2002, 8, 1st print , 1 pages.ISBN-4 532-19139-4.
The code name "FX" is Takashi Nagai's "15 Years of Beer War Everything Started from Dry", page 36, the next period in Japan at that timeSupport fighter"FS-XIs derived from.
- ^ a b Takashi Nagai"Chapter 1 There was no beer that consumers wanted to drink in Japan" "The 15-year war of beer all started from dry" Nikkei Inc. <Nikkei Business People Library>, August 2002, 8, 1st print , Pages 1-44.ISBN-4 532-19139-4.
- ^ The reference casebook / Nikkei Distribution Newspaper (Nikkei MJ) publishes hit product numbers at the end of each year. Please tell us the dates and pages of the 1st to 19th editions (1971 to 1989). - National Diet Library November
(PDF) --Nikkei Research
- ^ a b With the entry of Asahi Breweries, the Happoshu front gets even hotter Archived August 2011, 8, at the Wayback Machine. - Nikkei BP Net November
- ^ (PDF) --Asahi Breweries October 2008
Recovery from lost land from shocking share reversal -Nikkei Business Online October 2007, 10
- ^ Sapporo Breweries Public Relations Department Corporate History Compilation Room / Edition"The Birth of Asahi Breweries" "120 Years of Sapporo Breweries: since 1876" Sapporo Breweries Ltd., March 1996, 3, p. 10.
- ^ Masami Inagaki"III Establishment of the Modern Beer Industry (1))" "Japanese Beer" Chuokoron-sha <Chukoron-Shinsho>, June 1978, 6, 25st print, p. 1.ISBN 978-4-12-100507-6.
- ^ Kotaro Miyamoto "Chapter 4 Happoshu, The Appearance of Asahi" Honsei "" "Asahi Breweries Successful Corporate Culture: The Law of Resurrection from the Inside", September 2002, 9, First Edition, p. 10.ISBN 4396611579.
Why did Kirin Lager use YMO? All About November
- ^ a b BIER REISE '98 --Shimbashi Beer Hall Restaurant BIERREISE '98 Retrieved February 2018, 2
- ^ a b keiko inada "The power of BIG4 I am confident in this beer!" "Beer & Pub" vol.1, Planet The Earth, May 2005, 5, page 25, magazine code 60-02234-06.
- ^ a b "Beer industry "third" battle, Kirin first in three years". YOMIURI ONLINE (Yomiuri Shimbun) (September 2009, 7). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Domestic sales of 3 European brands "Peroni Nastro Azzurro" "Pilsner Urquell" "Grolsch Premium Lager" New release on April 2018, 4 (Tuesday) Asahi Breweries January 2018, 1
- ^ Asahi Breweries sells "Pilsner Urquell" can items all year round First in the Tokyo metropolitan area, Seki Shinetsu Japan Food News April 2021, 4
- ^ 65 bottles of Asahi, including "Satsuma Tsukasa", which voluntarily recalls shochu 47NEWS November
- ^ Renewal of Japan's first Chu-Hi brand "Chu-Hi Hai Riki" released in 1983-Renewal for the first time in 23 years-Asahi Breweries _ News Release 2006 _ 0301
- ^ "End of production of "Kurosei" = "Dry" shift clearly-Asahi". Newsletter (September 2015, 10). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Asahi Breweries revive draft beer cans nicknamed "Maruev" and grow into the second pillar after "Dry" --Food Industry Newspaper News WEB, September 2, 2021
- ^ Authentic draft beer "Asahi The Dream" that realizes "ultimate richness" and "50% off sugar" will be released on March 2016, 3 (Wednesday)! --Asahi Breweries July 2016, 1
- ^ Announcement of new release of "Asahi Shunka Shibori Apple" Asahi Breweries News Release 2003 (Heisei15 years)May 7
- ^ Art and culture support activities Archived August 2009, 4, at the Wayback Machine. Asahi Breweries Official Website
- ^ Asahi Beer Silver Star
- ^ "Sale of alcoholic beverages at the Olympics" Mr. Marukawa's remarks and discrepancies .... Tokyo Newspaper(July 2021, 6) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ What is the shape of the golden object in Asakusa, Tokyo? --I asked Asahi Breweries public relations.My Navi NewsOctober 2013, 3 (viewed October 21, 2014)
- ^ Whiskey chief-I love you so much, the sales battle becomes active toward the end of the year Sendai[Broken link](Kahoku Shimpo August 2010, 10)
- ^ Asahi Breweries Nishinomiya Factory: Transferred to Suita Factory for the last can in 85 Archived August 2012, 9, at the Wayback Machine(Viewed on August 2012, 8)
- ^ a b "Hiroshi Tamaki & Nao Matsushita are impressed by the encounter! "Clear Asahi Prime Rich" New CM from 19th"Sankei sports"Sokoku Shimbun, August 2018, 9.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "Sell! CM Character Detective Team 5th Masaharu Fukuyama put an end to the hesitation of "Super Dry"". NIKKEI STYLE. Nihon Keizai Shimbun,Nikkei BP (September 2019, 5). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Masaki Suda and Tomoya Nakamura co-starred for the first time in a commercial, Asahi Super Dry "Two Try Editions" / Asahi Breweries"Food Industry Newspaper" Food Industry Newspaper, November 2019, 11.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b Asahi Breweries, Ltd. "≪ "Asahi Super Dry" new brand message ≫ "Beer is delicious. This moment is irresistible." Masaki Suda and Tomoya Nakamura will air "Two people's try" for the first time on TVCM from November 2nd (Friday). Start! --Press Release"PR TIMES" Co., Ltd. PR TIMES, August 2019, 11.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c Asahi Breweries, Ltd. "Mai Shiraishi, Manatsu Akimoto, Mai Shinuchi, Kana Nakada starring "Asahi Super Dry" new TV CM "Under the Cherry Blossoms, Ale Edition" will start airing on Wednesday, February 2! --Press Release"PR TIMES" Co., Ltd. PR TIMES, August 2020, 2.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Creating new demand for "Asahi's finest <sharp taste>" and "genuine and refreshing" --Liquor Beverages Daily Report January 2019, 1"Food Industry Newspaper" Food Industry Newspaper, November 2019, 1.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Ryoko Yonekura, very popular Atari! "Asahi's finest <Kire taste>" new CM appearance"Sankei Sports" Sankei Digital, February 2019, 2.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "[CM Watcher] Asahi "Superb <Kiremi>" Ryoko Yonekura "Umai" Screaming"Sankei Shimbun』Sankei Digital, March 2019, 3.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Asahi Breweries, Ltd. "Ryoko Yonekura starring "Asahi Superb <Kiremi>" New TV commercial "Superb. 100% wheat that is completely different" will be aired nationwide from June 6! --Press Release"PR TIMES" Co., Ltd. PR TIMES, August 2019, 6.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Asahi Breweries, Ltd. ""Asahi's finest <Kire taste>" new TV commercial "Window glass cleaning" will start airing on April 4th (Tuesday)! ~ Actor Kazuki Kitamura will be appointed as the CM character ~ --Press release"PR TIMES" Co., Ltd. PR TIMES, August 2020, 4.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "New TV commercial "Teach me" will start airing on April 4 (Tuesday) in line with the quality improvement of "Asahi Mogita"! ~ Tomoko Yamaguchi will be appointed as the CM character ~ --News release". Official websiteAsahi Breweries (October 2019, 3). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c d e f "New commercial for "Clear Asahi" starring Arashi and Sho Sakurai, "Sakurai's Recommendation" version started airing / Asahi Breweries-Asahi Breweries Daily Report, June 2019, 6, partially revised"Food Industry Newspaper" Food Industry Newspaper, November 2019, 6.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "Sho Sakurai and Mitsuki Takahata cook "Curry to enjoy in spring", new commercial for "Clear Asahi""CINRA.NET", December 2020, 2.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ ""Asahi Super Dry" new TV CM "April, new encounter" version will start airing from April 4 (Wednesday)! --News release". Official websiteAsahi Breweries (October 2020, 4). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "Tomoya Nakamura & Onoe Kikunosuke Cheers for "April, New Encounter"! New CM from "Asahi Super Dry" 4st"Sankei Sports" Sankei Digital, February 2020, 4.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Mai Shiraishi tears involuntarily at the first act of departure for Nogizaka46 "Asahi Super Dry" new commercial". MusicNatalie.Natasha Co., Ltd. (February 2020, 3). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Gorgeous! Asahi Breweries' CM talents are lined up!(Jiji Press February 2017, 2, viewed February 17, 2017)
- ^ a b c ""Asahi Super Dry" New TVCM Ai Fukuhara, Chiang Hung-Chie and Saori Yoshida starring "Let's give the best thanks of the year" will start airing on Thursday, November 11! --News release". Official websiteAsahi Breweries (October 2016, 11). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Uma! Ryo Ishikawa is this ... "Asahi Dry Zero" New TV-CM --Entertainment RBB"RBBTODAY", March 2013, 3.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ ""Non-alcoholic beer taste sales No. 1"! "Asahi Dry Zero" New TV CM "No. 1 Shot 2017" will start airing on March 3 (Wednesday)! --News Release". Official websiteAsahi Breweries (October 2017, 3). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "Figure skating Daisuke Takahashi co-stars with Ryuta Sato in a new commercial for "Asahi Off" --Press Release"ORICON NEWS"OriconLtd., March 2011, 4.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Asahi, new beer brand for the first time in 7 years = released in March, Goromaru player in commercial". Jiji Press (September 2016, 1). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Mao Asada plays baguettes in two roles". ORICON (September 2015, 6). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Asahi Breweries Commercial cost-cutting sales Tokyo Regional Taxation Bureau gives instructions for improvement Mainichi Newspaper March 2018, 6
- Edited by Asahi Breweries, Ltd. History Reference Room "ASAHI100" Asahi Breweries, Ltd.,1990 May 8
- "International Science and Technology Expo Official Guidebook" International Science and Technology Expo Association,1985 May 3First print issued,ISBN-4 06-201979-5
- Dainippon Beer
- Sapporo beer
- Sakai City Library --Hikifuda of Asahi Breweries, the predecessor of Dainippon Beer "Torii General Partnership Company".
- Hirotaro Higuchi - Chuko no Sou.
- Fukuchi Shigeo --From top management / advisors2008 NHKBecame chairman.
- Ina Bauer --There is a problem trying to register a trademark.In the end, it was rejected by the Japan Patent Office because it was against public order and morals.
- There was really (raw) story only here ――The cover design is influenced by "Asahi Honsei".
- Ohashi Kyosen Golf Tournament --There is a year when Asahi Breweries sponsored it.
- Akira Senju - 作曲家..The composer of Super Dry's CM song "DRY & WET".
Sapporo Breweries Ltd.(English: Sapporo Breweries Limited) IsJapanMajor ofbeerThe manufacturer.1876 (MeijiIn 9 years), the governmentPioneer HokkaidoSapporoToSapporo BreweryIs said to be the origin of the company name, "Cold Sapporo Beer" made there.
1949 (Showa24) January 9,Excessive Economic Force Concentration Exclusion Lawas well as the Corporate Reconstruction and Maintenance LawWas appliedDainippon BeerEstablished as "Nippon Beer Co., Ltd." based on the decision maintenance plan of the corporation1964 (39)OctoberChanged the trade name to Sapporo Breweries Ltd.Of the groupHolding companyWith the transition to the system2003 (Heisei15 years) April 7Sapporo Holdings LimitedChanged the trade name to, and transferred all of the current business to the newly established company "Sapporo Breweries Ltd." which was established on the same day.Pure holding companyMigrated to.This section is2003 (Heisei(15) The old company until June 6 and the current company after July 30 of the same year are described.
1876 (Meiji9) In March,PioneeringUnder SecretaryKiyotaka KurodaUnder the command ofMurahashi Hisanari,Seibei NakagawaVolunteers includingSapporoToKaitakushi BreweryEstablished and started producing "cold beer" the following year.
1886 (Meiji 19)Okura ZaibatsuFounder ofKihachiro OkuraLeadOkura Gumi ShokaiReceived a payment from a public brewery1887 With Okura in (Meiji 20)Shibusawa ZaibatsuFounder ofEiichi Shibusawa,Asano ZaibatsuFounder ofSoichiro AsanoEstablished Sapporo Breweries Ltd., which manufactures and sells.
1906 In (Meiji 39),MitsuiIn seriesYebisu BeerManufacture and sellJapanese beer brewing,Asahi beerMerged with Osaka Beer, which manufactures and sellsDainippon BeerWill be.This time,ShizuokaEasternNagano-NiigataSapporo beer will continue to exist in the east.
1933 (Showa8 years)Nedu ZaibatsuFounder ofKaichiro NezuWith union beerMitsuya CiderManufacture and sellJapanese beer spa,1943 (Showa 18), oldSuzuki ShotenIn the system1939 The company name was changed from Teikoku Beer to the merger of Sakura Beer, which manufactures and sells Sakura Beer, and Dainippon Beer productsmarket shareWas over 7%.
1943 In (Showa 18), the beer trademark was banned and the Sapporo Breweries brand disappeared temporarily.1949 In (24),Excessive Economic Force Concentration Exclusion LawDainippon Beer based onAsahi BreweriesとJapanese beerWhen split into, Nippon Beer adopted the Nippon Beer brand.
With the struggle of Nippon Beer, Sapporo beer revival is desired by drinkers,1956 First revived in Hokkaido in (Showa 31)1957 Launched Sapporo Beer nationwide from (32)1964 In (39), the trade name of the company was changed to "Sapporo Breweries Ltd."To revive the trademark of Sapporo Breweries, he is the president from one of the few brewing engineers in the beer industry.Mosuke MatsuyamaMade an effort.
The market share of beer is based on Japanese beer after the company split.1949 At 38.7percent#1 inNext1952 Up to 1st place alone1953 Is the same rate for Japan, Kirin, and Asahi due to the distribution of raw materials.,1954 Is the third place in the order of Kirin and Asahi from the first place.,1961 After becoming 2nd place, continue to be 2nd place even after changing the trade name1970 era Ofdraft beerThe competition was also good,1989 Asahi is second and Sapporo is third,2008 TheSuntoryIs 3rd and Sapporo is 4th2009 Was also 4th..Our company pioneeredThird beerFieldKirin BeerThe black label of beer was the only beer in the ranking of beer sales volume by brand in the first half of 2/2008...The entire Sapporo Group2006 Every timeConsolidated balance sheetIt is,Yebisu Garden PlaceThe profit of the real estate business is 37 billion yen, which is the liquor business.Ordinary profitOverwhelming 9 million yen, described laterSteel PartnersInvited the acquisition of shares in.
From historyHokkaidoThe name of the house is very high, and public transportation facilities in Hokkaido include "Authentic taste: Sapporo beer".AdsThere are many posts.There was a long time when restaurants in Hokkaido offered Sapporo beer to order "beer",HeiseiMany other companies' beers are sold in Hokkaido, and we are making efforts to secure the Hokkaido market by conducting a campaign limited to Hokkaido with the corporate image of "Hokkaido is Sapporo Beer."
When Dainippon Beer was split, it was launched as Japanese beer with eastern Japan as the main region, so sales in the Kansai and Western Japan regions such as Osaka are not high.Yoshimoto Kogyo"Okay, more black label" campaign is being held.
The stars on the Sapporo Beer label arePolarisOwned the predecessor Hokkaido Brewery, which stands for (Polaris)Hokkaido Development CommissionerThe emblem of the company, which is a tradition of the company.
2008 (20)OctoberAt the end, the Osaka factory (OsakaIbaraki City) Was closed and nowWest JapanProduction base is Kyushu Hita Factory (OitaHita City: At the time of opening, there was only one location ("New Kyushu Factory").
In the low-alcohol container business, which is also being developed by other companies in the same industry and alcohol handling manufacturers, the company also entered the market in 2004 and canned it.Chu-Hi-CocktailsWas manufactured and sold, but to concentrate management resources on the beer (beer, low-malt beer, third beer) business2007 Withdrew by (19) except for "Ice Sour" for business use..However, it was decided that it was necessary to enhance the product lineup because young people are moving away from beer and prefer low-alcohol beverages.2010 Re-entered the low-alcohol container business in (22), April 5 of the same yearFujiyaReleased "Nectar Peach Sour" jointly developed with.
Collaborative contract cultivation
Efforts by fieldmen with specialized skills to go directly to the production area and produce in collaboration..As a result, Sapporo Breweries will be involved in the management from cultivation to processing..
There are the following awards and awards for this initiative.
- November 2006 Received the "18 Canadian Agricultural Food Excellence Award" from the Federal Government of Canada for increasing sales and reputation of Canadian malt..
- 2007（Heisei 19）/ 5 Australia OfSouth AustraliaReceived an award from the government for its significant contributions to the local grain industry and producers in the state.
- 2008（Heisei 20）/ 2 Germany OfBaden-WürttembergReceived an award from the government for evaluating efforts for collaborative contract cultivation.
- May 2008 Received the "German Federal Honor Award" from the German Federal Government for its efforts for collaborative contract cultivation...This was the first award for a Japanese company and a beer brewer outside Germany..
- 1876 September --Founded as a pioneer brewery.
- 1877 --Cold "Sapporo Beer" released.
- 1882 May 3 --Renamed to Sapporo Breweries.
- 1884 October --Renamed to Sapporo Breweries.
- 1886 October --Renamed to Okura Gumi Sapporo Breweries.
- 1887 May 12 --Established Sapporo Breweries Company.
- 1893 May 12 --Changed the company name to Sapporo Breweries Ltd.
- 1899 --Completion of the Japanese beer brewing company factory (later Sapporo Breweries Ebisu factory).
- 1906 May 3 --By the joint venture of Osaka Beer, Japanese Beer, and Sapporo BeerDainippon BeerLtd.Established.
- 1909 May 6 --Launch of soft drink "Citron".
- 1911 May 5 --Launch of soft drink "Napolin".
- 1913 --Completion of Teikoku Beer Co., Ltd. factory (later Sapporo Beer Kyushu Factory).
- 1914 May 3 --Launch of soft drinks "Ribbon Raspberry" and "Ribbon Tansan".
- May 9 - Excessive Economic Force Concentration Exclusion Lawas well as the Corporate Reconstruction and Maintenance LawEstablished Nippon Beer Co., Ltd. based on the decision maintenance plan of Dainippon Beer Co., Ltd.Kiyoshi Shibata (1887-1961, born in Tochigi Prefecture, graduated from Tokyo Imperial University, former managing director of Dainippon Beer) as the first president.
- May 12 --Launch of "Nippon Beer".
- April 4-Released "Whole Sugar Ribbon Citron" and "Ribbon Tansan".
- May 4 --Launch of "Ribbon Juice".
- 1955 October --Launch of "Concentrated Ribbon Juice".
- 1956 May 3 --"Sapporo Beer" is back.
- 1961 --Completion of the Osaka factory.
- 1964 May 1 --Changed the company name to Sapporo Breweries Ltd. and moved the head office to Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo.
- May 5 --Sendai Factory completed.
- 1980 --Completion of Shizuoka factory.
- 1987 July-"At the site of the Sapporo No. 7 FactorySapporo Beer MuseumOpened as ".
- 1988 May 6 --Completion of Chiba factory.
- 1989 --Completion of Hokkaido factory.
- 1992 -"Sapporo Beer" is "Sapporo lager beerChanged the name to.
- 1993 --"Sapporo Daiichi Factory Site"Sapporo Factory"Opened as".
- 2000 October --Completion of Kyushu Hita Factory.
- 2006 - KikkomanAcquired the alcoholic beverage business (Triangle, White Liquor, Shikata Spring, etc.).
- Sapporo draft beer black label
- The company's main product. It features a well-balanced taste reminiscent of "the taste of a bite of fresh draft beer."Golden star (Polaris) Is the symbol.2008th in 6 and 2009th in the first half of 5 in terms of beer sales volume by brand.. Since early March 2011, some malt that has a long-lasting taste has been adopted.
- Sapporo Breweries Black Label Tohoku Hop 100%
- Limited release from October 2011, 10% Tohoku hops are used to enhance the freshness. Since 16, it has been sold only in 100 prefectures in Tohoku (Aomori prefecture, Iwate prefecture, Akita prefecture, Yamagata prefecture, Miyagi prefecture, Fukushima prefecture), and in 2009, it was sold nationwide for the purpose of supporting reconstruction after the Great East Japan Earthquake. In 6, it will be released again on October 2011th in Tohoku only.
- Sapporo Breweries Black Label The Hokkaido
- Released only in the Hokkaido area from 2013.The raw material barley malt is "Ryofu" from Okhotsk and Furano.The hops are "Golden Star" from Furano.In addition, 100% of Hokkaido rice "Yumepirika" is used as an auxiliary ingredient.Some of the starch (potato starch) and corn powder from Hokkaido are used.Literally, we are particular about raw materials from Hokkaido.
- Pilsner system by "heat treatment" which is rare in Japanese beer makersLagerBeer (hence the so-called ""draft beer"is not).The red star is the symbol.The origin of the red starPioneer flag(Hokushin flag).There are only medium and large bottles, and sales are centered on restaurants (substantially)For business(Handling), but depending on the store, it may be sold to individuals. In September 2008, canned products (9 ml and 30 ml) were revived and sold for a limited time for the first time in about 350 years, and since then, canned products have often been produced and sold for a limited time.
The popular name from business shops, restaurants, and drinkers is named after the label."Akahoshi"..In recent years, the popular name has been accepted even on the official website., "Akahoshi" connection to become an image character in the Kansai areaNorihiro Akahoshi(OriginalHanshin TigersPlayers and baseball critics) are appointed.
- Maki Oga, president of Sapporo Holdings, also called it "Akaboshi" in a newspaper interview. In 1970-72Mifune ToshiroAppointedCMIt is also a brand that was promoted by "Man is silently Sapporo Beer", and from "retro feeling", "(handling) is increasing mainly in stores under guard".
- Pilsner system by "heat treatment" which is rare in Japanese beer makersLagerBeer (hence the so-called ""draft beer"is not).The red star is the symbol.The origin of the red starPioneer flag(Hokushin flag).There are only medium and large bottles, and sales are centered on restaurants (substantially)For business(Handling), but depending on the store, it may be sold to individuals. In September 2008, canned products (9 ml and 30 ml) were revived and sold for a limited time for the first time in about 350 years, and since then, canned products have often been produced and sold for a limited time.
- Yebisu Beer
- Yebisu Premium Black (formerly Yebisu <Black> → Yebisu <The Black>)
- Yebisu beer brand black beer.At the beginning of the release, the sales exceeded the planned sales volume, and the sales were temporarily suspended because the production could not catch up. In 2007, it was renewed from Yebisu <Black> to <The Black>, and in May 2013, it was renewed to Yebisu Premium Black.
- Amber Yebisu
- This is a special edition of Yebisu beer with carefully selected crystal malt added to regular Yebisu beer.The alcohol content is 5.5 degrees, which is higher than that of regular Yebisu beer, partly because it is for winter. It has been on sale only in winter since 2006 (Heisei 18). From the winter of 2007 (Heisei 19), barrels for commercial use are also sold as a year-round product only in the metropolitan area.
- Silk Yebisu
- Part of wheat malt is used.It features fine bubbles and a smooth mouthfeel. Limited release in spring from March 2009, 3. Sold all year from February 4, 2010.
- Yebisu Stout Creamy Top
- It features a smooth mouthfeel, mellow richness, and a soft aftertaste that have never been seen before in black beer.Definition of Japanese beerInstoutAlthough it is classified asBottom fermentationClose to Schwartz.GuinnessDeveloped as an alternative product to the above, it will be released exclusively for commercial use from July 2009, 7. 3ml cans will be sold in limited quantities from September 320, 2012 (pre-sale at convenience stores from August 9).For can products, the opening of the can lid is narrow, the original can lid with dimples (dents) around it is used, and nitrogen is used as part of the gas (gas pressure is about half that of normal beer). Then, if you pour it carefully into the glass, foam convection will occur in the glass, creating creamy foam.
- Sapporo Classic(Hokkaido limited beer)
- Launched in 1985.It was the forerunner of regional brewed beer.100% malt.
- Sapporo Classic Furano VINTAGE
- Released in Hokkaido every fall from 2008 for a limited time.The actual product name is the year (AD) in front of "Furano-".Uses freshly picked raw hops from Furano.
- Sapporo Winter Story
- Japan's first winter limited beer.The first release was in 1988. Until 1996, the taste was maintained at the time of launch, but after that, the taste was changed every few years, and from 2005, the raw materials were changed from rice and cornstarch to 100% malt (at the time of launch in 2012). (Auxiliary ingredients are used to reproduce the taste of).Initially, cans and bottles were sold in parallel, but from the middle term onward, only cans will be sold.
- 2008-It was sold every year until the 2009 season, but it was not released in 2009, and in 2010 it was renewed using some charcoal-grilled malt and released for the first time in two years. The 2 version is the same as before 2011PilsnerIs back to. In commemoration of the 2012th anniversary of the release, the 25 version reproduces the deep richness and sharp aftertaste at the time of release in 1988, and the can is newly designed, but the color scheme based on white since 2001 ( Since 2002, it has been based on blue).
- The 2005 version isSinger-songwriter OfMasashi SadaWas in charge of designing the can.
- CM song1991 Used toMakihara NoriyukiSings "Winter is about to begin"2008 Used again.2011 Was used in stores and on the Internet, and a special version of the song was re-recorded to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the song's release..
- 1993 When Kirin Breweries released a similar product, "Winter Tailoring," Sapporo made a complaint and forced it to cancel the sale.However, nine years later, the position was reversed due to the "fine lager" issue.
- Noka Shiraho
- Edelpils(Currently limited to commercial barrels)
- Niigata Limited Bile Flavor Refreshing Nishite
- NiigataLimited release. Commercial barreling began in May 2012, and canned products were sold for a limited time in July of the same year.Niigata Prefecture is a brewer at the Kaitakushi BrewerySeibei NakagawaSince it is the birthplace of Kihachiro Okura, the founder of Sapporo Breweries, he has a deep connection.The origin of the product name is taken from the passage of the effect of cold Sapporo beer, "Flavor refreshing Nishite healthy stomach no effect ant".
- Sapporo Ginza Lion Premium
- Released on October 2010, 10% malt draft beer sold only at Sapporo Beer's beer hall "Ginza Lion"convenience storeLimited quantity sale at.In addition, since September 2013, 9, long-term aging and increased malt content have been renewed and are also sold in limited quantities at convenience stores.
- Sapporo whole domestic
- Premium beer released in limited quantities (2014 4ml cans, 22 cases) in the Kanto area on April 350, 24% domestic ingredients are used, barley is "Aya no Hoshi" from Saitama prefecture, and hops are "Little Star" from Furano prefecture. This is the first product of the "Beer Making Project from the Field" launched in 5, and employees of various occupations and ages of the company participate in everything from product development, raw material making (breeding) to sowing and manufacturing.
- Sapporo Hundred People's Kiseki Blissful Brown Ale
- August 2014, 8 Limited quantity sale at convenience stores.A product born from the project "Hyakunin Beer Lab" sponsored by Sapporo Breweries, which develops new beer.Characterized by a fragrant and mellow taste.
- Sapporo NIPPON PILS
- Limited quantity sale on December 2015, 12.Only domestic ingredients such as Hokkaido barley "Ryofu", Saitama barley "Aya no Hoshi", Hokkaido Furano hop "Little Star", and Tohoku hop "Shinshu Hayao" are used..
- Sapporo Kaitakushi Beer Tailoring
- Limited quantity sale at FamilyMart from February 2021, 2.Initially scheduled to be released from January 2, but a part of the product design was erroneously written (LAGAR, correctly LAG)ER) turned out. The cancellation of the sale was announced on January 1th, but the cancellation was canceled on the 8th of the same month...Adopted the traditional manufacturing method used in the "Hokkaido Brewery" which was opened as the first Japanese beer factory in 9.
- Sapporo Hokkaido raw squeezed
- Sapporo Goku ZERO
- Released on June 2013, 6.Achieves 19 mg of purines in addition to zero sugar.
- Initially "third beer" (liqueur (sparkling))①), But the National Tax Agency pointed out that it may not correspond to the third beer, the sale was discontinued in May 2014, and it was re-released as low-malt beer from July 5, 2014... In April 2017, an internal survey concluded that it was the third beer,National tax authorities,National Tax TribunalI asked for the return, but because I was rejected, I asked for the cancellation of the disposition that I did not allow the returnTokyo District CourtToSuingdid. On February 2019, 2, there was a judgment of the Tokyo District Court (Judge Takao Furuta), and it was voluntarily paid as "not applicable" to the third beer.Liquor taxHe rejected Sapporo's claim for the return of about 115 billion yen.Judge Furuta said, "As a result of examining the manufacturing process of the product and various data collected in the process, it was judged that the product does not fall under" other effervescent types "(third beer).".
Third beer (new genre)
- Sapporo Draft One
- A new alcoholic beverage with a beer taste that uses "pea protein" extracted from peas instead of malt without using any malt or wheat.It is the industry's first product in a new genre. "Other brewed liquor(Effervescent)①』Classify.
- Since the renewal in March 2010, the cost reduction realized by improving the manufacturing efficiency has realized a cheaper price than other new genres.
- Brushed up in March 2012.
- The old name is "Sapporo Wheat and Hops". "Liqueur(Effervescent)①』Classified.As the name suggests, we are focusing on wheat (malt, barley) and hops as raw materials, and are offering "Umasa that is mistaken for beer".
- From the renewal in January 2010, some German aroma hops have been used to improve the fragrance.
- In the renewal in January 2011, the foam retention was improved and the odor peculiar to the new genre was reduced.
- In the renewal on January 2012, 1, some Czech fine aroma hops will be used to improve the aftertaste with less unpleasant taste.
- Probably because the phrase "I am beer" or "It is so good that it is more and more mistaken for beer" is included in the advertisement, a note saying "This product is not beer" is also written in the advertisement etc. There is.
- A major renewal was carried out on February 2014, 2, and the product name was changed to "Sapporo Wheat and Hops The gold". Use "Rich Gold Malt" and "Golden Aroma Hops".
- Sapporo wheat and hop <black>
- Released on March 2012, 3.The richness and bitterness of authentic dark beer have been realized in a new genre. April 28-This product was presented in the campaign held in May, but since it was well received, it will be on sale for a limited time from October 2010, 4.It was sold all year in response to the desire for re-release.
- Sapporo wheat and Tohoku hops
- Limited release from September 2011, 9% Tohoku hops are used to enhance the bitterness and freshness. 7 prefectures in Tohoku on July 100, 2010 (Aomori-Iwate-Akita-Yamagata-Miyagi-Fukushima) Limited release, in 2011Great East Japan EarthquakeIt was sold nationwide for the purpose of supporting the reconstruction of. Since 2012, it has been released only in Tohoku in the summer.
- Sapporo Wheat and Hops Platinum Clear
- Released on May 2016, 5. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified. A new proposal from the "Wheat and Hops" series, which has a clear and refreshing taste.
- Sapporo Ice Lager
- Released on June 2010, 6 and July 23, 2011.Summer only.Alcohol content 7%. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified.Uses the "freezing point aging method" that matures below freezing.Furthermore, in the 2011 edition, the carbon dioxide gas pressure was further increased.
- The 2012 version was released on June 6, the alcohol content was raised to 20%, and the name was changed to "Ice Lager Seven".
- Sapporo gold off
- Released on May 2011, 9. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified.70% off sugar and 50% off purines, a substantial successor to "off luxury".The malt is carefully selected from the three continents of Europe, North America and Australia, and some of the hops are fine aroma hops from the Czech Republic.
- Sapporo Earth ZERO
- Released on April 2012, 4.Hokkaido limited product. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified.Uses barley malt from Hokkaido as a raw material.A new genre of sugar-free with a refreshing taste that uses rare Furano hops in part.
- The scent of Sapporo hop fields
- Released on May 2011, 5.Limited quantity. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified. The scent of freshly picked raw hops is reproduced by the "fresh aroma manufacturing method", and a rare hop called "Flano Beauty" is also used as part of the raw material. It will be on sale from May 2012th, 5 as well.
- Sapporo Wheat & Lemon
- Released on April 2012, 4.Okinawa limited product.For a limited time. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified.Pokka Corporation (currentlyPokka Sapporo Food & Beverage), Lemon juice is added to the ingredients.
- Sapporo Hokkaido PREMIUM
- Released on May 2012, 7. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified.Hokkaido barley malt and rareFuranoSome hops are used. On March 2013, 3, the usage rate of Furano hops was increased and it was renewed with the package.
- Autumn in Sapporo Furano
- Released on May 2013, 8.Limited quantity. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified.Uses "Flanoveta", an original hop that was originally developed.It is cultivated in Kamifurano by only one producer in the world.
- Sapporo Whiteberg
- Sapporo Green Aroma
- Sapporo-0 ℃ (minus raid)
- Released on May 2015, 7. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified.It is characterized by suppressing miscellaneous taste by aging at -0 ° C below freezing point and achieving sharp throat and sharpness by ultra-high fermentation.
- Sapporo Authentic Dry <REAL DRY>
- Released on May 2019, 4. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified.Alcohol content 5%. It claims to be "the strongest carbonic acid in the history of Sapporo Beer's new genre," and has increased carbonation by 113% compared to the company's new genre products.However, sales were sluggish from the beginning, so it was sold out in less than a year after its release.
- Sapporo GOLD STAR
- Released on May 2020, 2. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified.It is the de facto successor to the above "Sapporo Authentic Dry".Alcohol content 5%.It is a new beer-style product that incorporates the company's technology and beliefs, and is used in the "long-lasting malt" used in the "Sapporo Breweries Black Label" and the "Germany / Germany" used in the "Ebisu Beer (original)". In addition to the adoption of "Bavarian aroma hops", the method of preparing these beers is ""Double decoction methodIs adopted, and it does not exist in the new beer-style products that the company has been working on so far.Achieves a powerful and never-ending tastedid.
Low alcoholic beverage
- Commercial barrel
- Sapporo ネ ク タ ーsour
- FujiyaCollaboration product with Nectar.Initially, the alcohol content was 4%, but it was changed to 2012% from the renewal on March 3, 21. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified.
- Sparkling Peach-Released May 2010, 5.
- Mix Sparkling --Released March 2012, 3.
- Sparkling Mango --Released on July 2011, 7.Limited quantity.
- Valencia Orange & Peach --Released June 2012, 6.Limited quantity.
- Sapporo ネ ク タ ーCocktail simmering peach
- FujiyaThe second collaboration with Nectar.Alcohol content 2%. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified. Released on September 2010, 9.Limited quantity.
- Triangle ginger highball
- Triangle Ginger Highball Strong
- Alcohol content 8%. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified. Released on February 2012, 2.
- CJ delicious makgeolli
- A product jointly developed with CJ Korea.Alcohol content 3%. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified.
- Pink Grapefruit-Released January 2012, 1.Fruit makgeolli using 18% pink grapefruit juice.
- Mango --Released on July 2012, 7.Fruit makgeolli using 18% Alfonso mango puree.
- Yuzu --Scheduled to be released on November 2012, 11.Limited sale.
- Sapporo TEA'S HI
- Released on September 2012, 9.An alcoholic beverage that mixes tea and fruits.Alcohol content 19%. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified.
- Jasmine & Lychee
- Earl Gray & Orange
- Darjeeling & Muscat --Scheduled to be released on November 2012, 11
- A canned cocktail drink based on Bacardi rum.Alcohol content 6%. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified.
- Cuba libre
- Apple Mojito --Scheduled to be released on October 2012, 10.Limited sale.
- Sapporo Otoko Ume Sour
- Nobel confectioneryA collaboration product with the image of "Otome Ume Candy" (the "SAPPORO x Nobel Confectionery" logo is written on the top of the package).An alcoholic beverage that allows you to enjoy the "salty taste" of dried plums that Otome Ume Candy has.Alcohol content 5%. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified. When it first appeared on April 2013, 4, it was sold in limited quantities, but on September 24, 2013, it was revived as a regular product.At the same time, Pokka Sapporo Food & Beverage also released "Otome Ume Syrup" for non-alcoholic splitting materials.
- Chelate lemon sour
- group company·Pokka Sapporo Food & BeverageAn alcoholic beverage inspired by the main product "Chelate Lemon". Contains 350 lemon juice (as 1 mg) and 1 mg of citric acid per 30 ml can.Alcohol content 2,000%. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified. Released on April 2014, 4, the package design was changed in August of the same year.The package does not have the name "pokka sapporo" and only the company name logo of "SAPPORO" is displayed at the top of the package, but "Chelate Lemon" is a trademark of Pokka Sapporo Food & Beverage Co., Ltd. on the homepage. ".
- Skal white sour of love
- Southern Japan Dairy Cooperative(MiyazakiMiyakonojo City) Selling milky carbonated drink "Squall(The "SAPPORO x Dairy" logo is written on the top of the package). Achieves the sweet and sour taste and exhilaration of "Squall". On March 2017, 3West Japanarea(KansaiReleased in west).On September 9, the same year, the East Japan area (Central partIt was also released in the east). "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified.
- Sapporo Napolin Sour
- A sparkling beverage sold exclusively in Hokkaido by the group company Pokka Sapporo Food & BeverageRibbon naporinAn alcoholic beverage with the image of. Made in Hokkaido while retaining the exhilaration of "Ribbon Napolin", which boasts a history of over 100 years.Beet sugarIs used as a raw material. Released only in Hokkaido on April 2017, 4. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified.
- Beer taste beverage
- Sapporo Premium Alcohol Free
- Released on March 2011, 3.A non-alcoholic beverage with a premium beer taste that uses 16% malt wort and 100% or more Bavarian aroma hops.
- Sapporo Premium Alcohol Free Black
- Released on May 2012, 5.First non-alcoholic (alcohol content 23%)[Note 2]A non-alcoholic drink with a black beer taste.
- SAPPORO + (Sapporo Plus)
- Released on May 2015, 5.The first non-alcoholic beer-taste beverageFood for specified health use..By blending indigestible dextrin, a type of water-soluble dietary fiber made from corn starch, sugar absorption can be moderated and the effect of suppressing a rapid rise in blood glucose level after eating and drinking can be expected.Both sugar and alcohol content are 0.00%.
- Relaxation of Sapporo wheat
- Released on April 2018, 4.A natural flavor manufacturing method is used to achieve a fruity aroma and a good aftertaste.
- Chuhai taste beverage
- Sapporo refreshing fruit ZERO
- Released on July 2012, 7.A non-alcoholic chu-hi taste beverage with zero sugar and zero calories.
Wine (fruit wine)
- Hokkaido (Kerner late picking, Yoichi Kellner late picking mellow, Kerner dry, Müller-Thurgau, Zweigelt Lebe)
- Yamanashi Katsunuma (Koshu late picking, Koshu late picking dry)
- Yamanashi Katsunuma Koshu (late picking, late picking dry, free run, barrel fermentation, noir, dry, surreal, Hosaka harvest, sparkling)
- Nagano (Merlot & Cabernet, Chardonnay, Furusato Vineyard Cabernet, Furusato Vineyard Merlot, Furusato Vineyard Chardonnay, Furusato Vineyard Noble Rot)
- Okayama (Muscat Berry A, Muscat of Alexandria Kaoru Blanc / Kaoru Mar)
- Koshu sparkling gorgeous sweet 
- Nice wine (red, white, rosé, red sweet, white dry)
- Aroma Rouge Antioxidant-free <Red>
- Aroma Blanc Antioxidant-free <white>
- Red wine with plenty of polyphenols and no antioxidant added
- White wine with plenty of organic acids and no antioxidants
- Red wine with plenty of polyphenols and no antioxidant added <Organic Premium>
- Plenty of size red wine with polyphenols
- White wine with plenty of size to improve the taste with organic acid
- Seasonal wine (strawberry, peach, Kyoho, pear, Kishu plum)
- Gentle foam sparkling (red, white, rose)
- Clear dry (red / white)
- Italy delsole
- Chile Perito Santaria
- California Veringer
- Australia Yellowtail
- France Lesandres La Cuvee Mitique
- Spain Lacke Amsel Keller
- Barrel stuffingsparkling winePolestar metropolitan area only
- La Cuve Mitique Sparkling (white)
In addition, various imported wines.
Shochu / Western liquor
- Triangle(Inherited from Kikkoman)
- Triangle Indigo (Limited to business use after succession)
- Triangle Ginger (a product blended with ginger shochu, which was launched after succession)
- Sapporo Chuhai 99.99 (Four Nine)
- Released on August 2018, 8.Uses high-purity vodka with a purity of 28%.
- Yellowstone輸入Bourbon whiskey
- 輸入vodkaAnd London typegin
- Bacardi JapanVarious Western liquors imported by
The following is our own brand
- Dolce (domestic brandy)
- Two types, VSOP and XO.
- Ice (white brandy)
- Sapporo ☆ Shochu (Released as "Manjo Shochu" during the Kikkoman era.Liquor seasoningKikkoman owns the "Manjo" brand for manufacturing)
- (Manufacturing is a subsidiary)
- series(Shosho brewingManufacturing)
- Authentic shochu
- Man plum liquor (Nobel confectioneryA collaborative product with the above-mentioned low-alcohol beverage "Otome Sour".Alcohol content 15%, non-carbonated)
- (Yomonoharu) (Inherited from Kikkoman)
Pokka Sapporo Food & Beverage Products (Soft Drinks, Food)
List the main products.For more informationPokka Sapporo Food & BeverageSee the column.
- Ribbon series
- Sapporo Gabu Gabu Series
- Gabu Gabu Melon Cream Soda
- Gabu Gabu Milk Coffee
- Gabu Gabu Fruit Milk
- Gabu-drinking strawberry milk soda
- Carbonated water
- Green shower
- Gerol Steiner
- Canned coffee
- Chelated lemon
- Ocean spray cranberries
- Sapporo Gyokuro tea
- Pokka Lemon 100
- FujiyaOutsourced manufacturing of products
Products that existed in the past
- Draft beer (draft beer in a mug-type glass bottle. 1981-early 1990s)
- Raw Hitokuchi (Nutrition DrinkDraft beer in a type glass bottle)
- Sapporo Cup Draft Beer (Draft beer in a curved cup can container. It was a unique existence as an existing canned beer product at that time. 1984) * Curved cups are currently available for overseas export such as South Korea. Is also on sale.
- Sapporo Giants (1963-Official name "Sapporo Raw Extra Large Bottle". Total capacity 1957 ml, equivalent to XNUMX large bottles)
- The above is the same as the Sapporo raw black label.
- Sapporo Draft (Renewal version of the black label. The black label was revived six months later because it was unpopular. It was sold together for a while, but eventually it was unified into the black label.Ryuichi SakamotoAppeared in a commercial. In the "Draft Conference" edition, at that timeProfessional baseball playerIsRalph Bryant(Kintetsu),Kiyoshi Nakahata(巨人),Uno Masaru(Chunichi) Appeared. 1989)
- Sapporo Dry (Dry warIntensified1988 ,AsahiSapporo also introduced dry dry beer in a way that competed with Asahi's "Super Dry", but as a result, it was completely defeated by Asahi's "Super Dry".this isGiraffe,SuntoryIs also completely defeated by Asahi Breweries)
- Malt 100 (1988-)
- On the Rock (1988-Beer for non-refrigerated purposes)
- Extra Dry (1989-Renewal version of Sapporo Dry)
- Hardy (Achieved sharpness better than Sapporo Dry in 1989, but lacked richness)
- Cool Dry (1989-)
- High Lager (1992-)
- Hokkaido (1990-2000)
- Ginsei (1991-1994? Beer with wheat shell removed to reduce miscellaneous taste. For similar productsSuntoryThere is)
- Roasted draft beer (1992-, re-released in May 2009 only at convenience stores)
- Calorie Half (1993-)
- Black (black beer sold before the war)
- Single malt (1992-)
- Genuine (1995-)
- Draft beer
- Spring has come (1996-1998 spring only)
- Summer coast story (1996-summer limited wheat malt combination)
- Superstar (7% alcohol beer,Makiko EsumiAppeared in commercials 1997-1999)
- Grand Beer (2000-early 2001, 100% malt was used to achieve both richness and sharpness)
- Century Brewing <Raw> (2000-2001 for a limited time)
- Pilsner Premier (Pilsner-type chilled beer)
- Organic 100 <Pilsner type> (released in 2004. Organic malt from Germany, organic hops from GermanyOrganic beer..Malt usage ratio 100%, alcohol content about 5%, thick body, good throat)
- Organic 100 <Wiener type>
- 130 years from the field (made to commemorate the 1.5th anniversary of Sapporo Breweries. Barley is used 2006 times more than the standard in XNUMX)
- 100% malt mellow beer grown from the field(ionBy a collaborative project ofJerezOf type100% malt beer 2006 years)
- Luxury malt (a beer with a rich and fragrant flavor that uses only 1.5 times more malt grown under a collaborative contract. 2007)
- Beer Fine (It was characterized by 50% off sugar, but it was not very delicious as a beer and did not sell well. March-September 2008)
- Guinness(Sales rights changed to Kirin Beer from June 2009)
- (Same as above. Sales of canned products were discontinued at the time of transition, and now only barrels are sold)
- <Reprint> Sapporo canned beer (the company's first canned beer (commonly known as S-shaped can) released in 1959 is reprinted. Heat-treated brewing with an alcohol content of 4.5%. Released at a convenience store on November 2009, 11 for a limited time. Was done)
- Yebisu <The Hop>
- Yebisu beer that is particular about the aroma.Uses fine aroma hops from Saats.Great East Japan EarthquakeAlthough sales were suspended due to the influence of the above, the company abandoned the resumption of shipment and ended the sales as it was.afterwards2012 May 4A limited number of encores are released, using some Czech "elite Zatz hops".
- Yebisu ultra-long-term aging
- The aging period was extended to about twice that of normal Yebisu. Limited release from December 2, 2009.
- Sapporo Five Star
- Sapporo Sapporo Kaitakushi Beer PREMIUM
- Limited sale at convenience stores from November 2011, 11. The motif is beer made at the Hokkaidō Development Commission, but it is a newly developed product that is manufactured at the Chiba Factory.It is made of 16% malt and uses a heat treatment method, giving it a mellow and profound taste.
- Sapporo Japanese Aya PREMIUM Summer Scent
- Limited sale at convenience stores from June 2012, 6.In order to increase the consumption of Japanese agricultural products, 6% domestic hops and Hokkaido rice were used, and abundant domestic products were used for malt.In addition, some of the high-quality and rare Furano hops "Golden Star" have been used to achieve a refreshing and refreshing taste.
- Sapporo Japanese Aya PREMIUM Autumn Goods
- Limited sale at convenience stores from August 2012, 8.In order to increase the consumption of Japanese agricultural products, we used 29% Hokkaido rice and abundant domestic products for malt and hops.In addition, some of the rare raw wheat from Hokkaido is used as a seasonal ingredient, and it is carefully aged for a long period of time to achieve a soft and rich taste.
- Sapporo Pioneer Brewery Tailoring
- Limited sale at convenience stores in the winter of 2021.It is said that the traditional manufacturing method used in the "Hokkaido Brewery", which is the origin of beer brewing by Japanese people, has been adopted to achieve a firm and chewy taste.100% malt, 6% alcohol.Initially, it was scheduled to be released in January, but it was announced that it would be temporarily discontinued due to a mistaken description of "LAGAR" in the product design.After that, the cancellation was canceled and it was decided to release it with the "LAGAR" notation from February..
- Midnight Sun Story (HokkaidoLimited around 1990)
- Tohoku beer story
- Hokuriku Limited Student (1995, 1996)
- Prepared in Nagoya
- Nagoya famous aquatic draft beer (Aichi,Gifu,MieLimited)
- Making summer (KinkiLimited 1995 Summer Limited)
- Unbranded draft beer → Hours (Okinawaexcept forKyushu regionLimited 1987) --The beer name "hours" was decided by open call for participants.The design of the can at the time of its release was blue on a white background with a large "?" Mark.
- Making Kyushu (Kyushu region excluding Okinawa prefecture,Yamaguchi Limited 1994 Summer Limited)
- Yokasei (Kyushu region / Okinawa prefecture region limited 1995-)
- (1995 -)
- Rafute Black (1996-)
- Broy (1998-)
- Star Ruby (1998) --Red beer with acerola juice.Happoshu under the Liquor Tax Law.It was released as a limited edition for the Christmas season.
- Cold dry (2000-2002)
- Broy final selection (2002)
- Kiritto (2002)
- Fine Lager (2002) -Adopted two-stage long-term aging.Kirin BeerThere was a repulsion that it was confusing with Kirin Lager Beer, which is the company's main product, and it developed into a litigation issue...However, due to the price cuts of other low-malt beer, it struggled, and due to the failure to establish the brand and the influence of litigation issues, production ended in August 2002, and a settlement was reached in September of the same year..
- Tarusei Tailoring (2002)
- Vivid foaming (2003)
- Blessing of five grains
- Whole five grains raw
- Mitsugoe <Raw> (2002) --The total usage rate of malt and barley was 67%, which is comparable to that of beer.A commercial that a small office worker with a fingertip size is healed in the cleavage of a huge woman bought a backlash from housewives, and the commercial was interrupted shortly after its release.I was disappointed with my nose, and even though I replaced it with a new commercial, sales did not increase and sales ended.
- Hokkaido raw squeezed half & herbs
- Hokkaido raw squeezed fiber
- Freshly squeezed hops from Hokkaido
- 100% wheat squeezed
- Cool Ruby (2004, limited to Aeon Group) --Red beer with acerola juice.Happoshu under the Liquor Tax Law. Like the 1998 Star Ruby, it was released as a limited edition for the Christmas season.
- Sapporo cold brew <raw> (happoshu, limited to Hokkaido)- CMIsHokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters(CurrentChunichi Dragons)ofOgasawara MichidaiA player has appeared.
- Sapporo Shizuku <raw> (2006-May 2007)
- Sapporo Great Taste <Raw> (May 2007, 5-February 16)
- Sapporo Viva Life (April 2008, 4-January 16)
- Sapporo Hokkaido material
- Limited sale in Hokkaido.More than 75% of the raw materials are from Hokkaido, such as barley and hops cultivated in the Furano / Okhotsk area. April 2009, 4-Around February 21.
- Sapporo Hokkaido Material -SELECT-
- Limited sale in Hokkaido.The malt usage rate has been increased by 10% compared to conventional Hokkaido materials, and the label has been changed to a classical one.Registered food using Hokkaido ingredients certified by the Japan Grain Inspection Association Hokkaido Branch. February 2010, 2-Around December 16.
- Sapporo Chocolat Brewery <Bitter> / <Sweet> (Limited time offer)
- 2009-Limited release in January 2011.Hokkaido chocolate maker "Lloyds ConfectHapposhu in collaboration with.Chocolate malt and cacao are used as raw materials.Therefore, it cannot be legally labeled as beer.However, the tax rate is the same as for beer.
- First of all, "Bitter" was pre-sold on the Internet on January 2009, 1, and from January 14, 1, it was sold over the counter only in Hokkaido, but it was sold out early. It was released again in limited quantities from January 30, 2010, and this time the sales area was expanded nationwide.In addition, a new "suite" has been added to the lineup exclusively for the Internet. It will be released on January 1, 13.Both types will be sold over the counter this time.
- Sapporo Draft One Sparkling Aroma (December 2007-)
- Sapporo delicious student (February 2007, 2-February 14)
- A new product next to Draft One.The raw materials are the same as Draft One,sugar caneDerived sugar is used.Alcohol content is 5.5%, which is slightly higher than Draft One.Unlike Draft One, it competes with other companies' products in packages that are conscious of "reasonableness" (Asahi "Gubinama", Suntory "Mug", etc.).The design of the canLanternIs the motif and the CMHonjamaka OfHidehiko IshizukaAppeared and was fictitiousPolitical partyDressed as the leader of the "Good Party" (in the name of Hidehiko Ishizuka). The party formation ceremony of the "Good Party" was held on February 2007, 2 in front of Yebisu Garden Place in Tokyo.This day was Ishizuka's 6th birthday.
- After that, he focused on advertising for several months, but due to the fact that he could not clearly differentiate from Draft One, he quickly stalled and eventually did not reach the sales target and ended sales in one year.
- Cold SAPPORO
- Released on March 2009, 3. Achieves good taste and coldness by "cooled manufacturing method". "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified. Discontinued in September 2009.
- Sapporo Slims
- Released on May 2005, 5.Compared to Draft One, it reduces calories, sugars, and purines.In the first year, it was doing well, targeting women, but with the renewal on July 25, 2006, we changed to a more solid taste and tried to incorporate men by changing the color scheme of the package, but as a result The concept became unclear, and sales dropped sharply.Although it was still sold in small quantities, it was discontinued in September 7 with the release of the successor "Off Luxury".
- Sapporo off luxury
- Released on October 2009, 10% off sugar.With roasted malt as part of the ingredientspeaUses protein.Alcohol content 4%. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified.Similar to Asahi Breweries' Asahi Off, which is a competing product, it emphasizes functionality, but the malt usage rate has been increased to 40% and roasted malt is used to emphasize the taste of malt. It was renewed from the shipment in February 2010, and the package was changed and the malt ratio of low-malt beer, which is the raw material, was increased to improve the richness and umami. It was renewed in mid-February 2 and realized 2011% off purines at the same time, improving the taste and refreshing taste, but sales are declining.Great East Japan EarthquakeAlthough sales were suspended due to the influence of the above, sales were discontinued after abandoning the resumption of shipment.After that, from September 9st of the same year, "Sapporo Kin no Off" was released as a successor product.
- Sapporo creamy white
- March 2010, 3 Pre-sale only in the Kansai area.Barley "Ryofu" malt is used as part of the raw material.Alcohol content 3%. "Liqueur (foaming)①』Classified.Adopted a new manufacturing method "creamy taste manufacturing method" that has good foaming and foam retention and a mellow taste. It will be released nationwide from September 2010, 9.However, in January 22, "wheat and hops" also improved foam retention, making it difficult to differentiate and reducing sales, so production was discontinued around December 2011.
Beer taste beverage
- Sapporo Super Clear
- From September 2009, 9, the alcohol content has been renewed from 30% to 0.5%.With the new release of "Premium Alcohol Free" mentioned above, the sale has ended.
Low alcoholic beverage
- The Fruit Sparkling
- Unlike chu-hi, fruits are alcohol-fermented.for that reasonLiqueurs-SpiritsNotFruit wine(Effervescent)①Will be. CM isOthelloAppointed.
- Series (Sales right changed to Kirin Beer)
- Triangle Smooth (Renewed to Ginger with 6 times higher ginger shochu ratio)
- King of Beer (Nippon Beer Era)
- The phrase has been used since around 1954, and there was also the notation "King of Beer".at that timeMitsukoshiRetiredmanga artistJust became a full-time workerTakashi YanaseIs in the advertisementPantomimeThe manga "King of Beer" was published and was well received.
- A competition to select the "King of Beer" from the general public is also held. Yasuo Wakuda was elected the first "King of Beer" in 1954.[Note 3]According to Wakuda, the selection criteria is not the amount of beer, but the jury's criticism of the candidates' "style of drinking beer" and the decision is made. It is said that 30 yen and one year's worth of beer (1 bottles) were provided..
- Munich Sapporo Milwaukee (when the Sapporo Breweries trademark was revived)
- The man silently Sapporo Beer (image character, image characterMifune Toshiro, Early 1970s)
- We pursue a taste life (corporate slogan)
- After all, the black label I'm drinking (image character,Lotus,Shunichi Kawai,Fumiya FujiiOthers, 1990)
- "♪ After all, I'm drinking Sapporo! Black label.A 5-second commercial that sang "" was also aired.
- Black label when you grow up (image character ・Tunnels, 1991)
- It's beer.Black label (image characterYuzo Kayama,Toshihiko Tahara, 1992)
- Alright, more black label (Yoshimoto KogyoAffiliationtalent TV commercialAppeared inKinki,Chugoku,Shikoku,Kyusyu(Regional only)
- The share of Sapporo beer is the lowest in western Japan centered on Kansai, and Yoshimoto Kogyo, which is based in Osaka, is trying to make Sapporo beer more popular in western Japan.ComedianIt was a commercial that gathered together.
- More to the life of the beer hall (black label, 1997-1999)
- Love Beer? (Black label, 2000-2005)
- There is Yebisu beer (Yebisu Beer).
- Yebisu.It's a little luxurious beer (Yebisu beer).
- Only good things (corporate slogan. 1999-2002)
- Sapporo Yumemachi Koi 3-chome
- Quality comes from the field (corporate slogan, 2006)
- There is no choice but to make something that does not exist (2007)
- Drink zo! Raw Sapporo breweries from prosperous stores (image character)Toshiyuki Nishida,One theater company,Eiko Koike Since 2007)
- Deliciousness and peace of mind, Sapporo Beer is all responsible quality (image character, image characterKiyotaka Nanbara, 2008-2009)
- Make your toast more delicious. (From 2010)[Note 4]
- Cheers for sportsmanship! (Used during sports broadcasts)
- Hokkaido head office
- Hokkaido factory(HokkaidoEniwaToiso 542-1): Brewing "Sapporo Classic".
- Sendai factory(MiyagiNatori CityTekurada character Hachiman 310-1): "Sendai Beer Garden" will be added.
- Nasu factory(Tochigi4453-49 Takakuko, Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun): April 2008, onceGinga Kogen BeerEstablished by acquiring the facility that was the Nasu factory. The limited craft beer "Nasu Mori Beer" was on sale in the "Nasu Mori Beer Garden" that was annexed from April 2008 to November 4. Brews "Shiraho Noka" and "Edelpils".
- Gunma factory(GunmaOta City37-1 Nitta Kizakicho): OnceTakara ShuzoIs a factory that used to manufacture beer under the brand name of "Takara Beer" and took over with the withdrawal of Takara Shuzo from the beer business.
- Gunma Shochu Factory(1969-2 Seradacho, Ota City, Gunma Prefecture): OnceKikkomanIs a factory that manufactured shochu under the brands of "Manjo Shochu" and "Triangle", and was taken over by Kikkoman's withdrawal from the shochu business.
- Chiba factory(ChibaFunabashiTakasecho 2 Keiyo Foods Complex): Brew "Sapporo Lager". "Chiba Beer Garden" will be added.
- Shizuoka Factory(ShizuokaYaizu CityHamatome 708-1)
- Kyushu Hita Factory(OitaHita CityOaza Takase 6979): The name was changed from the Shin-Kyushu Factory on March 2010, 3..
- Grande Polaire Katsunuma Winery(YamanashiKoshuKatsunuma-cho Watazuka character Taisho 577)
- Renewed from "Sapporo Wine Katsunuma Winery" in September 2011.
- Okayama Winery(OkayamaAkabanHigashikarube 1556)
Affiliated company microbrewery (craft beer brewery)
- Sapporo Kaitakushi Brewery:Sapporo Factory= Installed on the site of the former Sapporo Daiichi Factory. As "Hokkaido Beer", we brew three types of local beer, including one that reproduces the beer at the time of its founding.
- Koyoen: Nagoya Factory (closed,LaterBeer garden () that is open in the vicinity ofSapporo LionOperation). Three types of local beer are brewed as "Koyoenchi Beer".
These factories were closed due to rationalization of the company, consolidation of production bases, construction of new factories, etc.
- Sapporo Daiichi Factory (HokkaidoSapporoChuo-ku): CurrentSapporo Factory.
- Sapporo No. XNUMX Factory (Sapporo City)Higashi Ward):CurrentlyArio Sapporo[Note 5]etc.
- Saitama factory(SaitamaKawaguchi city): Originally, it took over the factory of Japanese beer spa, and until 1943, it produced union beer.CurrentlyArio Kawaguchietc.
- EbisuFactory (TokyoMeguroとShibuya WardLocated on the border of the ward): Until 1943, Yebisu beer was produced. Origin of the place name of "Ebisu".CurrentlyYebisu Garden Place.
- Nagoya Factory (AichiNagoya cityChikusa Ward): Until 1943, it was producing Asahi beer. Closed in 2000.The site isChikusa Earth Square(Aeon Town ChikusaEtc. were redeveloped as a location).
- Osaka Factory (OsakaIbaraki City): Completed in 1961[Note 6].. Closed in March 2008.CurrentlyRitsumeikan UniversityOsaka Ibaraki Campus / Iwakura Park / City Planning Road Ibaraki Matsuga Main Line.
- Kyushu Factory (FukuokaKitakyushuMoji Ward): The original name is Moji Factory.OriginallySakura beerThe one that took over the factory of.Currently part of the factory and office buildingMoji Red Brick PlaceIt is open to the public under the name of.
The predecessor Sapporo Beer was introduced in 1901.Tokyo cityHonjo Ward(Current TokyoSumida-ku) Constructed a Tokyo factory in Azumabashi and made a full-scale entry into Tokyo.Even after the establishment of Dainippon Beer, Sapporo Breweries continued to be manufactured as the company's Azumabashi Factory until 1943, but it became a member of Asahi Breweries (then: Asahi Breweries) due to the company split in 1949.CurrentlyRiver Pier AzumabashiRedeveloped asAsahi Group Holdings・ Asahi Breweries HeadquartersSuper dry holeIs located.
Construction plan freeze
- Niigata Factory (tentative name)- NiigataKitabamabara-gunSeiromachiIt is inNiigata East PortThere is a vast area owned by Sapporo Breweries.It was acquired in anticipation of building a Niigata factory in the future, but the factory was not constructed due to various reasons, and after a part of the site exceeding 10 square meters (10 ha) was used as a Sapporo beer garden,J LeagueAlbirex NiigataA comprehensive sports facility that doubles as a practice ground forNiigata Seiro Sports CenterIt became "Al Village".
Factory ancillary facilities
Garden of grace
Garden of grace(Megumi no Niwa)HokkaidoEniwaA corporate garden that combines a guest house, a landscaping plan, and contemporary art at the Sapporo Breweries Hokkaido Factory in Tokyo.Realized by Yasuyoshi Uemura.In collaboration with Yuko Ueda of Ueda Culture Projects and Toyo Ito of architect, Keiichi Tahara of light artist, Yoshihiro Kanno of composer, Atsushi Okamoto of sculptor, and Yoshiomi Haki of sound design participated.Here, all landscaping methods are excluded, and only earth work is used.
Light Garden Landscape Design and Lighting Plan: Ark Crew, Architectural Plan: Toyoo Ito Architects, Sign Plan: Nikko Acoustic Plan: Fontech Two, Art: Keiichi Tahara (Lighting) Yoshihiro Kanno (Composer) Atsushi Okamoto (Sculpture).Construction work, garment / lighting work, planting by Maeda / Koike JV (cooperator / planting is Taisei / Ito / Nishimatsu / Snow Brand Seed, Oji Greenery JV) Completed in June 1989, total site area 6 m2, Applicable site area: 110.000 m2Is.Ito won the 1990 Togo Murano Award at the guest house
The landscape around the site and the Habu survey expressed the land of Hokkaido, and the site, which was created flat as a factory site, had a miserable appearance as the land of Hokkaido was torn off.For this reason, we aim to create a place where you can experience the image of the northern region, which was easily realized while seeking it as a matter of course, as a reality. We are particular about the composition of natural materials such as green, flowers, water, light, snow, and wind in order to express the kindness that makes us feel embraced.It is managed to make it even more beautiful in order to realize a beautiful landscape.
Life Studio / Sapporo Factory Atrium GardenIs a garden at Sapporo Factory in Kita 2-jo, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, and this plan was also realized by Yasuyoshi Uemura.The image is "It's like roofing Odori Park, and Uemura continued to take a position between the design side and the company side for the success of the project. The construction command is Kazuo Fujisawa and Uemura. This garden plan is actually It is planned in exactly the same way as the garden of grace. The land, which is a virtual original landscape, is first created in the entire planned site, and the necessary parts are cut out. 
The garden design is Ark Crew 1st class architect office.Taisei Corporation for design cooperation, Haruki Kaito for lighting plan.Sound and fog / phone tech two, sound designNippon Broadcasting System, Inc., Art works were handled by Atsuo Okamoto and Ei Nakabayashi.Construction is Taisei Corporation, Itogumi Construction, Nishimatsu Construction, Jizaki Industry, Maeda Construction Industry, Mitsui Construction, Konoike Construction, Japan Land Development, Tobishima Construction, Iwata Construction, Nissan Construction, Kabuto Decom JV.Landscaping is Snow Brand Seed, Yokoyama Landscaping, Oji Greenery JV.Atrium planned area 2,400 m2Ranging. 
- Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo,Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters,Levanga Hokkaido→Levanga HokkaidoSupports.Sapporo beer is used for all of Nippon-Ham's winning beer after moving to Hokkaido. (2006,07,09,12,16)
- On the other hand, from 2012, there used to be a Kyushu factory.Kitakyushu OfGiravanz KitakyushuWe are also making efforts to support this, and donate Japanese yen (1 Japanese yen per product) equivalent to the number of units sold in Kitakyushu City to the club while changing the target products every year.Relocation destinationOita OfOita TrinitaWe are also developing similar efforts for.
- Since 1987, as a special sponsorHakone EkidenIs the crown sponsor of. (Nittele OfBroadcast TV program(Including) Until 2008, there were commercials that featured brands such as Sapporo Black Label and Yebisu Beer, and added that "Sapporo Beer supports Hakone Ekiden." However, the company's recognition and Hakone Ekiden Since it led to an improvement in the viewing rate of the TV broadcast of the Hakone Ekiden, the original CM of Hakone Ekiden has been produced since 2011.You can see the full version of the original commercial and the making special interview on the company's website... (See also below)
- Japan Central Horse RacingIn partnership with (JRA)Arima MemorialAlong with the event, "Sapporo Breweries Black Label" Arima Kinen Can "" is on sale for a limited time.This is the Arima Kinen (in principle) held every yearNakayama RacecourseHas a Sapporo beer factoryFunabashiThis is because it is located in Japan, and the race photo of the winning horse of the previous year of Arima Kinen is printed on the label, and it is sold at the liquor handling booth in the JRA racetrack and the supermarket near the racetrack, in addition to online sales and major liquor stores. Has been done.
Successive Campaign Girl
- The first Angela (1987 ）
- 2nd generation Kelly (1988 ）
- 3 fee Mitsuko Aoki (1989 ）
- 4 generations ( 1990 ）
- 5 generations (1991 ）
- 6 fee CC Girls (1992 ）
- 7 fee Kumiko Takeda (1993 ）
- 8 generations (1994 ）
- 9 fee Harumi Inoue (1995 ）
- 10 fee Viviane Ono (1996 ）
- 11 generations (1997 ）
- 12 fee Hiroko Hatano (1998 ）
- 13 fee Mami Uematsu (1999 ）
- 14 fee Yuko Mano (2000 ）
- 15 fee Riho Sagawa (2001 ）
- 16 fee Yukari Suzuki,Nana Ogawa (2002 ）
- 17 fee Eri Murakami (2003 ）
- 18 fee Minami Otomo (2004 ）
- 19 fee Emi Kobayashi (2005 ）
- 20 fee Nana Yamashita (2006 ）
Sapporo Draft Girls
- Kaori Oto Asami Takahashi Rie Kodama Midori Tsubakimoto Tomoko Hashimoto Yoshimi Kanai Ririko Kanazawa (2002 ）
- 2000 (Heisei12 years)Yuko ManoOr later,Riho Sagawa,Yukari Suzuki,Eri Murakami,Minami OtomoAnd for 5 consecutive yearsAichiThe graduate was elected.
- 2008 (20)Hinata EtoIs the birthplace of Sapporo BeerHokkaidoThis is the first campaign girl from Japan.
- 2005 The campaign girls selected after that areSwimwearI don't advertise wearing it.Also, in promotional activitiesMiss ContestIn the same way asSquirrel(The name of the campaign girl is printed).
Credits provided"☆ SAPPORO"Is written, but"YEBISU"There is also a program written as (Yebisu Beer).
- tv set
- Sapporo Beer New Year Sports Special Hakone Ekiden(Nippon TVSystem, crown sponsor)
- Manten ☆ Aozora Restaurant(Same as above, 90 seconds)
- Flame sports club tv(TBSsystem)
- NEWS23(Same as above, provided every other day)
- Celebrity thought seriously! Surprising GP(Fuji Television Network, Incsystem)
- Saturday Premium(Same as above, alternates before and after every other week, in the same industryAsahi beerAlso provided)
- FNS day(Fuji TV system, provided since 1996)
- SPORTS STADIUM(Chukyo TV）
- My resume(BS Tele）
- Complicated SUMMERS 2(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.System) 19:XNUMX.
Especially when broadcasting at sporting events"Cheers for sportsmanship! Sapporo Beer"Is being broadcast as a slogan.Above allHakone Ekiden The1987 ToNippon Television NetworkSpecially sponsored after getting the exclusive broadcasting rights, the company's corporate image CM (including the original CM named after Hakone Ekiden) and someNon-alcoholic beverages(Beer taste beverage: Sapporo Premium Alcohol Free, etc.) product commercials take a lot of time to broadcast (from the 87th (2011). Until the 86th (2010), the company's various beers (Low-malt beer-New genreProduct commercials such as (including so-called "third beer") (rarely affiliated companiesSapporo Beverage(Current:Pokka Sapporo Food & Beverage) Soft drinks and commercials for the Polaire series were also aired) in the afternoon hours).However, the program isBS Japan-Nippon TelezitasIncluding the recorded broadcast onProvided by one companyIt is not due to multiple provisions with other supporting companies / organizations involved in the competition.
- tv set
- William Tell(NTV) * Overseas drama,Provided by one company.
- Transparent human (same as above) * Same as above
- (Same as above) * Same as above
- (Same as above) * Same as above
- I'm Yujiro tonight(Same as above) * Provided by one company.
- Smile in the sun!(Ibid.)
- Animentary decision(NTV/Yomiuri TelevisionSystem) * Anime work
- Which cooking show → New which cooking show(Ibid.)
- Truth report Bunkisha!(NTV)
- The birth of a little star!(Same as above) * However, CM is limited to non-alcoholic products (commonly known as ribbon series).
- Friday road show(Ibid.)
- NEWS ZERO(Same as above, currently provided by Asahi Breweries)
- Exclusive SPORTS information(Ibid.)
- pacific saury's SUPER Karakuri TV(TBS system)
- I want to know Japan(Ibid.)
- Jump out! Science-kun(Ibid.)
- Himitsu no Arashi-chan!(Ibid.)
- Satanep ☆ Best Ten(Ibid.)
- Who is the strongest man! Fierce muscle battle !! Sportsman No. 1 deciding match(Ibid.)
- Hongne weather(CBCProduction / TBS system January 2012, 1-) * Beer is projected at the beginning and end of the program.
- Golden movie theater(Fuji TV system)
- Mentole G(Ibid.)
- World Shock Video Co., Ltd.(Ibid.)
- Hitoshi Matsumoto's story(Ibid.)
- LOL red carpet(Ibid.)
- Sakiyomi(Same as above, the credit provided is in the name of "YEBISU")
- Professional baseball news→Sport!(Ibid.)
- Infiltrate! Real Scope(Ibid.)
- World! Try to live in Goku Town(Ibid.)
- Good life~ Thank you, dad. Goodbye~(Kansai TVsystem)
- Thursday drama(TV Asahi) * Only for a temporary period.
- I've been studying Quiz Gulliven(Ibid.)
- News station (Same as above, Friday only)
- Japan surprised the world! Sugo-Idesne!! Inspection team(Ibid.)
- Laughter sword(Asahi BroadcastingProduction/Kansai local）
- Pacific League HOT Information(TV Tokyo series)
- Carefully selected ingredients Bring your own sticky gohan (same as above)
- Saturday special(Ibid.)
- Nikkei Special Cumbria Palace(Ibid.)
- Sukiyaki !! London Boots Daisakusen(Ibid.)
- Go! Go !! Dragons(Chukyo TV)
- NRN night game * Tuesday → Wednesday
- Beer Hall Masters Association(TBS Radio)
- SAPPORO BEER TOKIO HOT 100 (J-WAVE) *McDonald'sReplaced by.
- Black label
- Tsumabuki Satoshi(January 2010-Appearing)
- "Adult Elevator" series (the following are co-stars)
|No.||Co-star||Rank[Note 7]||Broadcasting begins|
|02||Kankuro Miyato[Note 8],Hiroyuki Miyasako||39||2010/1|
|06||White peng sho||25||2011/1|
|08||Junji Takada,Kishibe Kazunori||64||2011/10|
|Lily Franky, Tamio Okuda, Kazuyoshi Saito (all three for the second time)||LOBBY[Note 9]||2013/3|
|16||Kankuro Miyato (2nd time)||43[Note 10]||2013/10|
|18||Kendo Kobayashi[Note 11]||41||2014/6|
|20||Renewal trailer (Satoshi Tsumabuki appears in two roles)||-||2015/3|
|21||Perfect black label edition (special edition)||-||2015/4|
|22||Eiji Toyokawa[Note 12]||53||2015/7|
|26||Tokoro George[Note 13]||61||2017/1|
|35||Taiki Tsuneda(King Gnu）||27||2020/3|
- Christel Takigawa(Yebisu Beer, June 2013-)
- Yoshihiko Inohara(Same as above, March 2016-)
- Fukada Kyoko(Yebisu Hanamiyabi, March 2017-)
- Masahiro Matsuoka(Classical, January 2014-, broadcast only in Hokkaido)
- Tonggu Meiling(Goku ZERO series, June 2013-in parallel, appeared in the CM of Pokka Sapporo "Green Shower" from March 6)
- Norihiro Akahoshi(Lager beer, 2013-, Kansai area only)
- Ninomiya Kazuya(Wheat and hops, March 2018-)
- Ryoko Shinohara(Same as above, March 2018-, also appeared in the CM of Pokka Sapporo "Chelate Lemon")
- Kubota Masataka(Whiteberg, April 2018-)
- Hoshino Gen(Relaxing wheat, March 2018-, once appeared in the commercial for the black label "Adult Elevator")
- Hiromi Hasegawa(Sapporo Chuhai 99.99, August 2018-)
- Kazuya Yoshii(Sapporo Authentic Dry, April 2019-)
- Seol In Ah( South KoreaActor, appeared in Korean commercial of Yebisu Beer overseas sales product name "Sapporo Premium Beer" from 2018)
- ^ Initially scheduled to be released on March 2011, 3,Great East Japan EarthquakeWas postponed due to the influence of
- ^ Beer taste beverageAlcohol content of 1% or less is already in the productHoppy Beverageから"Black Hoppy" "Hoppy Black" (both have an alcohol content of 0.8%)Has been released.
- ^ 1934 Ministry of TransportAfter working as a staff memberJapan Railway Construction CorporationDirector.Railroad researcher
- ^ The sound logo was displayed at the end of the commercial until 2009, but since 2010, it has been displayed at the beginning of the commercial except for some parts.
- ^ Sapporo Beer Museum, Sapporo Beer Garden,Hokkaido Nippon-Ham FightersThere is an indoor practice area.
- ^ The Osaka factory in the Dainippon Beer era is the current Asahi Beer Osaka factory.
- ^ Age of co-star at that time
- ^ In the past, he appeared in a commercial for Shizuku.
- ^ Positioned as a special edition, the setting is that three people who have appeared in the same CM in the past and Satoshi Tsumabuki will gather in "HALL".In addition, the series No. is 3 bullets and 14 bullets because all four people have recorded twice.
- ^ It's been about 3 years and 9 months since the last appearance, so this time it's up from the 39th floor to the 43rd floor.
- ^ In the past, he appeared in a commercial for Ice Lager only by voice (June 2010-).
- ^ In the past, he appeared in a commercial with the same black label.
- ^ In the past, he appeared in a half-calorie commercial.
- ^ a b c d e Sapporo Breweries Ltd. 18th Term Financial Results Announcement
- ^ a b c d Nobutoshi Shimizu; Distribution Science University (June 1996). “ (PDF)”(Japanese). Materials for the 7th Symposium of the Society for Contemporary Business Administration. Shinnen Shimizu Seminar. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Tamura; Matsuyama University. "Asahi Breweries Leads the Annual Share for the First Time in 48 Years The main battlefield of the long-term recession is cheap low-malt beer”(Japanese). Current affairsTamura. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "[Illustration / Economy, Trade and Industry] Market share of beer (2009)". Current affairs dot com (September 2010, 1). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "Beer industry "third" battle, Kirin first in three years". YOMIURI ONLINE (Yomiuri Shimbun) (September 2009, 7). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b Low Al Beverage, Re-challenge Consideration Sapporo Next President -MSN Sankei News December 2010, 2
- ^ a b Sapporo Breweries launches "Nectar Sour Sparkling Peach" - Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun November
- ^ a b c d "Sapporo Breweries renews "black label" by achieving collaborative contract cultivation switch --News --nikkei BPnet”. Nikkei BP (July 2005, 11). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "Jyokai Times Web version: Sapporo Breweries collaborative contract cultivation realized, "black label" label renewal PR”. Jyokai Times (November 2005, 11). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "? Collaboration contract cultivation of all malt and hops has been confirmed, and the label of the main product has been renewed and PR? "Sapporo Breweries Black Label" renewal release announcement”. Sapporo Beer (March 2005, 11). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c d e "Manufacturing Notebook | Received the German Federal Honor Award!”. Sapporo beer. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "Sapporo Breweries Wins "German Federal Honor Award Gold Award" --MSN Sankei News”. Sankei Shimbun (June 2008, 6). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Kiyoshi Shibata (reading) Kiyoshi ShibataKoto bank
- ^ Sapporo Lager Beer (Sapporo Beer Official Website)
- ^ [Ask the top] Mr. Mashiro Oga, President of Sapporo Holdings / Dedeflation "After all beer" "Nikkei MJ』May 2018, 1 (8 pages)
- ^ 120th Anniversary "Yebisu" Rewinds Premium Malt's and Intensified Offense and Defense (4) -MSN Sankei News December 2010, 2
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ "Sapporo Winter Story" Winter Limited Release-Sapporo Winter Story Limited "Noriyuki Makihara Mini CD Album Present Campaign" Sapporo Breweries Ltd. September 2011, 9
- ^ [Sapporo] Area close contact!Liven up the city with Niigata limited beer(President, December 2012, 8)
- ^ Limited quantity of "Sapporo Marugoto Domestic" releasedSapporo Breweries (February 2014, 2) Retrieved February 24, 2014.
- ^ "Sapporo releases limited quantity of premium beer "Sapporo NIPPON PILS"". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 2015, 10). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ ""LAGER" misrepresentation to discontinue beer sales Sapporo and FamilyMart on February 2”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (May 2021, 1). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Third beer, sales discontinuation = Sapporo "Goku ZERO" -Additional payment of XNUMX billion yen in liquor taxJiji Dotcom December 2014, 6
- ^ ""Goku ZERO" taxation proceeding, Sapporo side defeated District Court "Not applicable to the third beer"". Sankei NewsSankei Shimbun (December 2019, 2). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "Sapporo releases Japanese wine "Grand Polaire Koshu Sparkling Gorgeous Sweet"”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (May 2015, 10). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Tailoring of pioneer beer”. Sapporo Breweries Official Homepage. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ ""Sapporo Pioneer Beer Tailoring" from discontinuation to release.I talked to Sapporo Breweries”. Japan Beer Journalists Association. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Lager trademark uproar, to court --nikkei BPnet March 2002, 3
- ^ End of sales of fine lager Happoshu, eliminated by discount - 47NEWS-Kyodo News November
Giraffe and Sapporo reconcile with lager design - 47NEWS-Kyodo News November
- ^ Wakuda "60 Years of Private Railway History Exploration" 2002 JTB p136 description. As of 1954, the starting salary for senior national civil servants was 8,700 yen, and one large bottle of beer was 1 yen, suggesting the luxury of the award and the high price of beer at that time.Wakuda's father had already retired at that time and was financially difficult, so the prize of 107 yen was used for the tuition of Yasuo, who was a college student. It is said that he drank it in the summer.
- ^ Sapporo Beer Company Sapporo Yumegai Koi no 3-chome Episode 26 First Hotel 60,Tokyo Copywriters Club -Retrieved August 2020, 4.
- ^ Sapporo Beer Company Sapporo Yumegai Koi no 3-chome Extra Edition making of First Hotel 120, Tokyo Copywriters Club --- Retrieved April 2020, 4.
- ^ Sapporo Beer | News Release | Sapporo Beer Renamed to Kyushu Hita Factory
- ^ a b c d e "GA Architect (17) Toyo Ito 1970 --2001-Architects of the World" (GA ARCHITECT Toyo Ito) 2001
- ^ a b c d e New Generation Landscape Architect Part1 Marumo Publishing 1996
- ^ Why has Sapporo supported "Hakone Ekiden" for over 30 years? 2020.1 / 2 Oricon
- ^ "Kenta Kiritani escapes the crisis with "Minus Raid"! "Sapporo-XNUMX ℃" new commercial". Sanspo (September 2015, 7). NovemberBrowse.
- Sapporo Factory
- Sapporo Beer-Teien Station
- Sapporo Beer Museum
- Utaro Hashimoto
- Dainippon Beer
- Asahi beer
- Mita water
- J-WAVE TOKIO HOT 100
- Handsome suit
- Sapporo Beer Saitama Factory
- JNR Hoki 6600 freight car
- Sapporo beer
- Sapporo Holdings
- Pokka Sapporo Food & Beverage
- "Birth of beer』-- From NPO corporation, science picture theater Web site
- 1954 , A short film produced by Tokyo Cinema provided by one of its predecessor companies, Nihon Beer (Postwar) << Currently being released for free on the above site >>.In the credit display made at the beginning of this movie, along with the name of Nippon Beer as a provider, it is inherited as a trademark at the time of the division from Dainippon Beer after the war, but it is being sealed at the time of movie production The name of "Sapporo Beer" was also written.
- Sapporo Beer Sapporo Beer (@SapporoBeer)- Twitter
- Sapporo beer (sapporobeer.jp)- Instagram
- Sapporo Beer (Sapporobeer) - YouTubeChannel