Fujiya releases "Milky Rare Cheese Tart" in collaboration with Snow Man
If you write the contents roughly
I don't think I've suppressed sugar! The milky taste is good! "(Mr. Abe)," It's the best at night when you want to eat sweets! "(Mr. Fukasawa)," It's a good reward after working hard for a day. "(Mr. Abe) said that it was a lot of excitement.
On October 10th, Fujiya announced "Milki ...", a collaboration product of "Fujiya presents Snow Man no Motomanma". → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sorrow,SakuIs also referred to as "Sakujitsu" when it comes to Sakushu. "SakuIs the new moon, which originally meant the day of the lunar calendar. The reading "tsutachi" is a variation of "tsukitsuki". When we read "Ichi-nichi" and "Ichijitsu," it means not only the first day of the month, but also "a certain day without specifying the month and day."
- May 1 - July 1 (Old calendar)
- May 2 - July 2 (Old calendar)
- May 3 - July 3 (Old calendar)
- May 4 - July 4 (Old calendar)
- May 5 - July 5 (Old calendar)
- May 6 - July 6 (Old calendar)
- May 7 - July 7 (Old calendar)
- May 8 - July 8 (Old calendar)
- May 9 - July 9 (Old calendar)
- May 10 - July 10 (Old calendar)
- May 11 - July 11 (Old calendar)
- May 12 - July 12 (Old calendar)
- XNUMXth( Japan) * A day with 1 or 6
- Water Offair( Japan) *1 day5 days-15 days
- MyokenFair of ( Japan) * 1 day・15 days
- Energy Conservations Day( Japan）
- 1980 Implemented from. "Let's use energy carefully to save fossil resources on the earth and save it," he said.
- Movie service day( Japan）
- SafehealthTotal inspection date ( Japan）
- Azukis Day( Japan）
- Imuraya ConfectioneryEstablished. I used to eat red bean rice on the 1st and 15th of every month.