Use up the whole bottle!1 simple recipes for making "radish"
If you write the contents roughly
Just mix the cut radish, salted radish, and salted konbu and leave it overnight, so it's very easy!
Season when radish is delicious!If you buy a big and thick radish, you want to eat it deliciously while it is fresh.today… → Continue reading
Morning magazine "morning time.jp" full of tips to enjoy the morning
Approximately 1 breakfast recipes, serialization of recipes by popular cooks, breakfast shop information, morning scenery reports around the world, yoga, beauty, fashion, hair arrangements, articles written by experts every morning. I will deliver it.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Salt kelp(Kelp) was diced or shreddedKelpBoiled in salt or soy sauce.Or it is boiled down and salted.Or a food made by boiling kelp and sprinkling salt on it.For flavoringsugar, Mirin, etc. may also be used.
KelpJapanese cuisine Ofsoup stockIt is one of the materials..Because it is a soup stock material and also a seaweed, "Dashi-gara", which is made from soup stock, is tsukudani, a cooking ingredient,Konbu candyIt has been used in various ways.Salted kelp is one of them.
The shapes and seasonings used vary depending on the region and household, and the shapes are roughly divided into two types: diced and shredded.If you cut it into julienne from the beginning, the kelp will have "twist" and "twist", so some diced salted kelp is cut into julienne.There are various seasonings, such as using only salt, soy sauce, and sugar soy sauce.Soft type that can be eaten as it is,OchazukeThere are two types of hard type, such as simmered dishes and simmered dishes, which can be rehydrated with hot water.
When vinegar is added, the osmotic pressure and the properties of cellulose and calcium alginate change and the kelp becomes soft., Sometimes vinegar is added first and then boiled.In addition, the addition of salt improves the shelf life.
In the Heian period, kelp was already usedSoy sauceA dish stewed in (Hishio) was being made.In the Kamakura period, Japanese people advanced to Ezo (Hokkaido)., A route from Ezo to the Sea of Japan side has been developed, and kelp has come into the mouth of the common people, centering on the Sea of Japan side, Osaka (the kelp was brought from Shimonoseki via the Seto Inland Sea). ..The development of Ezo (Hokkaido) progressed during the Edo period,Westbound route,Eastbound routeWith the development of kelp, more kelp came into Edo and Osaka, and kelp tsukudani became popular.Held in Ueno and Tennoji, Osaka in the Meiji eraNational Business ExpositionThen the store that exhibited salt kelp won the award, The name of salted kelp has come to be known all over Japan.This salted kelp was a type of kelp boiled in soy sauce with a wet surface. In 1949, Toshisuke Yamamoto invented a salt-blown salted kelp that boiled down kelp to bring out salt and glutamic acid... In 1966FujiccoLaunched mass-produced kelp at the factory.
Dietary fiberIs a general term for food components that cannot be digested by human digestive enzymes.It has an intestinal regulating effect.
IodineIs one of the minerals.Involved in thyroid hormone growth hormone.
sodiumIs often taken in the form of salt and helps balance water in the body, but both deficiency and overdose can be harmful to health. Daily intake standard is less than 1g per day for women over 18 years old, less than 1g for men.
Iron is in red blood cellshemoglobinBecomes a component of.Insufficient hemoglobin leads to anemia.
For kelpGlutamic acidBecause it containsI feel umami.Also, by adding salt in addition to this glutamic acidTaste interactionThe umami of glutamic acid is even more pronounced due to the contrasting effect of..When sugar or the like is added, further taste interactions are created.When it is made by adding soy sauce, the taste is further enhanced by adding glutamic acid, aspartic acid, sugar, acidity, and bitterness of the soy sauce.Inosinic acidMeat and bonito, includingGuanylic acidSynergistic effect of interaction by eating in combination with other umami ingredients such asYou can feel the umami even more.
It is widely used as a side dish for tea and rice, as a chopstick rest for anmitsu and soup powder at sweets, as well as for ochazuke, rice balls, cooked rice, stir-fried foods, and simmered foods.When used as a sweet chopstick rest, the saltiness of salted kelp has the effect of enhancing the sweetness of the sweetness.Utilizing the blackness of the color,Character dialectIt is sometimes used for parts such as "eyes".
- ^ "Types of dashi (dashi) and how to make and make delicious soup stock | Dashi specialty page | Pintle”(Japanese). Dashi specialty page | Pintle. 2018/10/13Browse.
- ^ "What is kelp? ｜ Konbu Net (Japan Kombu Association)”(Japanese). Konbu net. 2018/10/13Browse.
- ^ "Do you eat kelp after taking soup stock?Do not eat?". www.minamitohoku.or.jp. 2018/10/13Browse.
- ^ "A corner of Hokkaido history that you can understand well". heartland.geocities.jp. 2018/10/15Browse.
- ^ "Ayumi of the Shinto sect Founded in the first year of Tenmei History Footprints, cultural assets | About the Shinsou |”(Japanese). kansou.co.jp. 2018/10/15Browse.
- ^ "Traditional gem "Ebisume" | Salted kelp Ebisume / Tsukudani kelp gifts from Osaka [Oguraya Yamamoto]”(Japanese). ogurayayamamoto.co.jp. 2018/10/15Browse.
- ^ "The 50th anniversary of the birth of "Fujikko (Shiokonbu)"! Fujicco Fresh Blog | Know and Enjoy | Fujicco Co., Ltd.”(Japanese). Fujicco Fresh Blog. 2018/10/15Browse.
- ^ “Kelp nutrition | Kelp course | Kurakon Co., Ltd.” (Japanese). Kurakon Co., Ltd. 2018/10/13Browse.
- ^ "What is the nutrition and effect of salted kelp? ｜ Good club”(Japanese). ryoko-club.com. 2018/10/13Browse.
- ^ "Sodium Function and Daily Intake | Healthy Longevity Net”(Japanese). www.tyojyu.or.jp. 2018/10/13Browse.
- ^ "6 effects of fucoidan-good club”(Japanese). ryoko-club.com. 2018/10/13Browse.
- ^ "What are the other three major umami ingredients, [inosinic acid] and [glutamic acid]? That is the dried shiitake mushroom [guanylic acid]! | Himeno Ichiro Shoten Founded in the XNUMXth year of the Meiji era." (Japanese). Himeno Ichiro Shoten Founded in the XNUMXth year of the Meiji era(July 2017, 8) 2018/10/13Browse.
- ^ "[Basic taste] Interaction of tastes-Tokyo cooking school / cooking school | Obtained a cooking license from Nihon Cooking Academy" (Japanese). Tokyo Culinary School / Culinary College | Obtained a Culinary License at Nihon Cooking Academy(July 2016, 5) 2018/10/13Browse.
- ^ “The secret of the deliciousness of kelp | Kombu course | Kurakon Co., Ltd.” (Japanese). Kurakon Co., Ltd. 2018/10/17Browse.
- ^ "[Basic taste] Interaction of tastes-Tokyo cooking school / cooking school | Obtained a cooking license from Nihon Cooking Academy" (Japanese). Tokyo Culinary School / Culinary College | Obtained a Culinary License at Nihon Cooking Academy(July 2016, 5) 2018/10/17Browse.
Old timesBook breakfast bookIn the part of the scale part of the scale "sardine", there is a descent called "some sweet salted buttered sardine pickled sardine pickled sardine", and the character string "salted koji pickled" can be seen..
2007, Saiki City, Oita Prefecture Myoho AsariThe priming water was to spread the recipe of salted Jiuqu dishes used as a seasoning instead of pickled floors on blogs and books.,2011 From the latter half of the year, it became popular in various ways... Various recipes using salted jiuqu have been published in books and cooking classes, and recently dry typeAnd liquid typeHas also appeared.
How to make
It is made by combining salt and jiuqu, adding water, and then fermenting. NHK is based on a weight ratio of salt: koji: water = 1: 3: 4.However, the salt concentration can also be changed.However, it has been pointed out that if the salt concentration is lowered too much, the seasoning function and storage stability will deteriorate...In addition, each time the Jiuqu absorbs water, it may be made by adding water until it becomes flat..
When you pickle meat or fish, it is in the foodStarch,protein sugar,amino acidToHydrolysisAnd the taste increases.. Vegetables and fish,baguetteIn some cases, it will be provided as it is..Soup,ソ ー スMay be used as a secret ingredient.
- ^ a b c "What is the origin of "Shiokoji"? Tohoku? What is a "true" recipe that can be stored at room temperature?". Gadget communication. Tokyo Sangyo Shimbun (June 2012, 8). 2018/6/28Browse.
- ^ a b "The secret of Jiuqu that can be seen in the picture"
- ^ "Salt koji, the government-made market that waters the boom, processed rice shortage". Nikkei newspaper electronic version(July 2012, 4) 2014/11/14Browse.
- ^ This breakfast book Volume 12. 8 Top 20
- ^ "Myoho Asari, the igniter of the Koji boom" Asahi Shimbun "People" column 2012.04.19
- ^ a b “Traditional salt koji, boom in Fukui prefecture”. yomi Dr. (Yomiuri Shimbun). (November 2011, 10). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2012, 12. 2012/1/30Browse.
- ^ Shisuko Saito (January 2012, 1). "Miso, salted jiuqu, and amazake-fermented foods made at home are popular". alternative 2012/1/30Browse.
- ^ a b "I want to know !: During the aging of the salt koji boom, it's easy to make by hand! A mellow all-purpose seasoning". Daily jp (Mainichi Shimbun). (June 2012, 1) 2012/1/30Browse. [Broken link]
- ^ Kiku Masamune Easy-to-use granules / "Salt Jiuqu" made by sake brewery Masamune Kiku New release in easy-to-use granule type,, News Release (Kiku Masamune Sake Brewery), (July 2012, 7) 2014/11/14Browse.
- ^ "Powder type all-purpose seasoning Shio Koji January 2012, 1 Mail order sales started.". Symbiotic online shopTsukemoto Co., Ltd. 2014/11/14Browse.
- ^ Junko Hirono (November 2012, 11). "Series: Hit Bud" Smooth liquid type salt koji sells 1 bottles in a month "". Nikkei Trendy Net 2014/10/14Browse.
- ^ "Recipe: Life Improvement Committee "Salt Koji"". Yudoki Network. NHK. 2014/11/15Browse.
- ^ Yoshinari Baba. “Amazing seasoning made from koji, salt and water (first half)". Daily portal Z. @nifty. 2014/11/15Browse.
- ^ "It will be great from tomorrow! Life Improvement Committee "Thorough verification!" Salt Koji "final edition"". Yudoki Network. NHK ONLINE. 2014/11/15Browse.
- ^ "How to make salted koji (salt 糀)". Ikedaya Brewery of Jiuqu. 2014/11/15Browse.
- ^ "Amazing seasoning made from koji, salt and water (second half)". Daily portal Z. @nifty. 2014/11/15Browse.
- Takeo Koizumi"The Secret of Jiuqu in Pictures" Kodansha 2015
- "Mysterious Cooking Power of Jiuqu" Tokyo University of Agriculture Press 2012