"Housework Yarrow" Momoya Chopped Garlic "Rainy day eating" is the best This is dangerous ...
If you write the contents roughly
When I saw about 2% of the remaining chopped garlic in the jar, I took out the prepared Korean seaweed, saying, "My favorite way to eat ...".
[Recommended "How to eat Momoya's chopped garlic" that Naniwa boy Kazuya Ohashi showed on the program.It definitely smells but the best ... → Continue reading
"Making'tell'intelligible" The news site "Sirabee" is a medium that combines survey data with news to convey information in an easy-to-understand manner.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Korean seaweed(Kankoku glue,
The processed seaweed called "seasoned seaweed" is from Japan.Yamamoto Nori storeStarted in 1869However, it is said that the seasoning of sesame oil was arranged in a local style, with the seasoned seaweed from the Kansai region being transmitted to Korea during the Japan-Korea merger period.
In Korea,SusabinoriIt is said that different species of Onia manori, Malva Amanori, Tsukushia manori, etc. are preferred...In the process of commercialization, it went through a Korean-style manufacturing and processing process to become Korean seaweed as a commercial product, but until the first half of 2012, almost all of the cultivated seaweed varieties were Japanese seaweed.
Until modern times
There is a description of "Kaigi" in "Gyeongsang Province Geography" (1425) and "Donggukyeojise" (1530) (the original "Donggukyeojise" published in 1486 does not exist). , There is a theory that this is a processed seaweed product. AlsoCondolenceIn "Slaughter Gate Daikyu" (around 1600), there is a description that "Kai-Gi-produced in the South Sea, but the one picked and dried by the people of the Tokai is the best."
There is a tradition that a person named Tsubasa Jin (1606–1660) first started to cultivate seaweed on Taijin Island, Gwangyang County...In addition, there is a tradition in Wando-gun that a person named Kim Yume started aquaculture in the early 20th century with the hint of seaweed on driftwood.,FriThere is also a myth that Korean seaweed was named "Kim" in each region..
According to a 1911 surveyKorea under Japanese ruleIn, the seafood trader disappeared, and it was expected that Japanese companies would instead expand the sales of seafood.After that, it will shift to the promotion policy of production in Korea, processing in Japan, and sales.Governor-General of KoreaHowever, it played a leading role by taking incentive measures such as subsidizing seaweed fishermen, inviting experts from the mainland, and establishing research institutes. According to the cookbook "Siuijeonseo" published in 1919, there is a record of square seaweed that has been sesame oiled, baked and salted. Around 1928, the chief engineer of the Fisheries Experiment Station of the Government-General of KoreaFujikawa Ren, Jeollanam-do water engineer Masanosuke Kaneko develops floating crack cultivation methodAnd succeeded in improving the production volume.In "Korean seaweed" (1935) by Chung Wen-ki,Gwangyang CountyThere is a description that one crack was cultivated at the mouth of the Seomjin River.
After the war
For the first time in 2010, the Korean species "Kaifu No. 1 (Kaifu No. XNUMX)해풍 1 호 Also known as: Zennan Super Kim) ”was successfully developed, and in 2012CJ Daiichi Sugar ManufacturingCommercialized by.According to a person familiar with the matter, "the production is more than 1.5 times that of Japanese seeds, and it has strong resistance to diseases. It is 1 won per gram, which is half the price of Japanese seeds (5)."..Sea breeze No. 1Red algaeIn the study of SusabinoriHokkaido UniversityPhD in Fisheries ScienceChoi Sung-jae and others, who have been developing the product by maturing the leaves found at the Hainan seaweed farm in 2008, registered the patent in 2010, registered the trademark in 2011, and registered the variety in 2015. Was done. (The first variety protection application under the Seed Industry Law, which came into effect in January 2012) Even after that, "Hemodur No. 1" (Hemodur No. 1), which has thick mesophyll and is easy to process.해모돌 1 호 (Umi 모乭 1 號) Meaning: Square stone of the sea), "Sea breeze No. 2" with excellent taste (해풍 2 호), Red algae "Water Conservancy No. 1" (수과원 1 호), Fast-growing "Water Conservancy No. 106" (수과원 106 호), "Johns (Johns)" jointly developed with Chonnam National University전수 All water) No. 1 ”etc. are produced.
1990 eraIn the past, in order to disinfect seaweed cultivation nets (remove seaweeds other than seaweed), a method of disinfecting the nets with waste hydrochloric acid used for washing metals has been generally adopted.The Korean government1994 Although hydrochloric acid was designated as a toxic chemical substance, there are many examples of using industrial hydrochloric acid for seaweed cultivation...Industrial hydrochloric acidhydrogen peroxideIt is refilled in plastic tanks such as water and distributed among aquaculture companies, but when intensive crackdowns were carried out in South Korea from 2016 to 2017, containers were dumped into the ocean to avoid being caught.Sea of JapanOn the coastDrifting garbageThere was also a large amount of aftermath.
On September 2014, 9, the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of China announced that it is a carcinogen / inorganic substance that exceeds the standard value from Korean glue exported to China in July.ArsenicRevealed that was detected,Marine pollutionIt is pointed out that the cause may be contamination at the production, processing, and packaging stages..
- It is made by a division of labor system in which a secondary processor who seasons seaweed buys seaweed from a primary processor who forms seaweed..
- Since it is seasoned with sesame oil, sesame oil and salt, the flavor of the oil is strongly felt when eating.There is a little salt and salt is blowing on the surface.
- Nowadays[When?]Those with a light taste and a lot of salt are disappearing.
- It has a crispy texture because it is fried in oil.
- Most of the packaging is in a tray so that the seaweed does not crack.
Also, the flakes are fried in sesame oil and seasoned.SprinkleSome products have been made.
- ^ History of seaweed (Yamamoto seaweed store)
- ^ Nankichi Niimi. "Distribution and physiological characteristics of the genus Pyropia in Korea". Biology of seaweed. Edited by Masahiro Notoya. Narishando Bookstore. 2000. p. 63
- ^ Takakusu table, "Current status of seaweed farming in South Korea"Fisheries Breeding" 1997 Volume 45 Issue 4 p.565-571, two:10.11233 / aquaculturesci1953.45.565
- ^ Sightseeing Spots --South Road Travel Guide
- ^ Wando Seaweed International Seaweed Expo Nori
- ^ Nori Journal World production area
- ^ About Omori Fisheries Nori, the world's production areas
- ^ Moranborg Yakuhin Kenkyusho Nori
- ^  Aisan Industry Nori Culture History Archive
- ^ 일본서 종자 주권 찾기'김의 전쟁'은 승기 잡아 Chosun Ilbo 2013.1.31
- ^ Summary of dissertation examination (2009)
- ^ 신품 종 김'해풍 1 호'수 산과 학원 품종 등록yonhapnews 2015/6/27
전남대 연구팀 개발 김 종자 품종 보호 권 등록asiae 2017.10.26
- ^ The use of banned harmful substances is rampant in Korean seaweed farms, "There is no contractor without a criminal record" Record china (April 2016, 4) Retrieved May 27, 2017
- ^ Illegal dumping of hydrochloric acid-containing plastic tanks in South Korea or 6,000 drifting along the coast of the Sea of Japan is a big nuisance Sankei News WEST (April 2017, 4) Retrieved May 12, 2017
- ^ Record China (September 2014, 9). “Carcinogens exceeding standard values from Korean glue-Chinese media". 2014/10/23Browse.
- ^ "Korean seaweed, Chinese seaweed" Yukatsu Ariga