From the website of the photo "Tokugawa"
Super healthy as it is delicious Hiroshima's okonomiyaki restaurant succeeds in reducing sugar by 80%
If you write the contents roughly
It is said that it is a trade secret fabric that the store manager himself tried over 10 types.
[Mimi Yori Live 5up – Hiroshima Home Television] In the broadcast on November 2021, 11, sugar is cut by about 25% ... → Continue reading
J town net
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Trade secret(English: trade secret) IsBusiness Administrationthe termOne of theCompany managementConfidential in doing情报That.for example,Customer informationAnd undisclosed new product informationTechnologyIt is confidential information that benefits the company by its existence, and if it leaks, it causes damage to the company.Mostly in JapaneseTrade secretSay.
The second edition of the World Encyclopedia states that "technical secrets and trade secrets fall into this category."In other words, corporate secrets include technical secrets and trade secrets.
- Relationship with each regulation
Trade secretFraudIf you obtain it or illegally leak or disclose it, this is the Unfair Competition Prevention Law.violationIt means that, The company side that illegally obtained or disclosed illegally is suspendedRestitution for DamagesYou can ask for a claim.
- ^ World Encyclopedia 2nd Edition [Trade Secrets]
- ^ "Trade secrets-Protect and utilize trade secrets-”. Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (February 2020, 10). 2020/10/10Browse.
- ^ "Isn't it legal to protect "creative dishes" that were not "copyrighted" in cooking recipes?". J-CAST News. Jay Cast (September 2016, 2). 2020/10/10Browse.
- ^ Takeshi Aoki (June 2013, 6). “Is it patentable how to make delicious carbonara?". Intellectual property law and business. 2020/10/10Browse.