Which vessel do you want to eat?Easy "Mushroom Japanese Risotto" recipe in 10 minutes in the morning
If you write the contents roughly
3) When (2) is cooked, add rice and soy milk, simmer until just before boiling over medium heat, and season with salt and pepper.
A special serial column by morning beauty ambassadors who enjoy the morning!This time, a nutritionist, Veggie Full Beauty ... → Continue reading
Morning magazine "morning time.jp" full of tips to enjoy the morning
Approximately 1 breakfast recipes, serialization of recipes by popular cooks, breakfast shop information, morning scenery reports around the world, yoga, beauty, fashion, hair arrangements, articles written by experts every morning. I will deliver it.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
There are many types of seasonings, and the representative ones have different names.
The origin and manufacturing method are various as follows.
- Extracted taste components, more purified and refined.sugar,SaltIs an example of this.
- Soy sauce-misoSuch asFermented food.fermentationMakes the ingredients suitable for seasoning.
- Boiled various ingredients.Worcestershire sauce,ketchupBoil down to concentrate the taste components.
- A crushed material such as spices.Pepper and shichimi pepper are examples of this.
How to add
Adding seasonings is an important element of cooking, and there are many ways to add it.When adding to the finished product, other processing may be performed after the addition, and the timing and order are also important.
In Japan, the timing of using seasonings in home cooking is "SA Shi Su Se SoThere is something like.This is a good order for the ingredients to soak in the flavor.sugar""salt(Salt)" "vinegar"" Seuyu (soy sauce)" "MisoIn the order of[Annotation 1].
Salt is salty, but it is also used to mix with sweets to increase sweetness.For examplewatermelonBy eating a small amount of saltsweet tasteCan be felt more strongly.When there are different tastes like this, one taste strengthens the other taste is called "(Aji no Taihikouka)".
Positioning of seasonings in Japanese cuisine
Traditional in pre-modernJapanese cuisineBecause there were two major all-purpose seasonings such as "soy sauce" and "miso", there were not many attempts to add new seasonings.(The expression that makes miso all-purpose is "Book breakfast book』Also).This is because the characteristic of Japanese cuisine relies on various ingredients of the four seasons, so the ingredients are not modified (the original taste of the ingredients).KnifeIt is said that the commitment such as how to pull out by how to cut) was established on the premise that there are abundant ingredients.(It is also difficult to expand Japanese cuisine overseasSeasonRelying on the ingredients of).Due to the spirit of Japanese cuisine, artificial seasoning with seasonings was not very popular.
It is a violation of etiquette to sprinkle the seasonings you bring with you on the dishes served at the restaurant.Northern Great Northern JapanThere is an anecdote of sprinkling wasabi soy sauce at a French restaurant because it doesn't taste good (see the item).
- sugar - brown sugar
- salt --Sea salt,rock salt
- vinegar - grapefruit
- Soy sauce
- Fish sauce(Shottsuru,Ishiru,Nampula,Fish sauce⇒ Add citrus fruits, vinegar, sugar, garlic and peppersNuk Cham)
- miso -(Rice miso, bean miso, wheat miso)
- Soy sauce-Hishio- Pea soy sauce,XO sauce,Shiba hemp sauce,Douchi sauce,Tianmian sauce,Shacha sauce,Gochujang
- Sauce, Taru miso
- Noodle soup(Soy sauce+sweet sake+soup stock)
- Tosa vinegar(Soy sauce+grapefruit+sweet sake+soup stock,Ponzu sauce(Soy sauce+sweet sake+soup stock+citrus+Vinegar)
- soup stock
- liqueur - Sake,Roasted sake,Cooking sake
- sweet sake
- seven spice blend
- Worcestershire sauce(Medium-rich sauce, rich sauce, pork cutlet sauce)
- Oyster sauce
- Sambarソ ー ス
- chili sauce(Tabasco）
- grease,Chili Oil
- Curry powder
Seasoning unique to the region
- Shottsuru (Akita）
- Ishiru (Ishikawa）
- Nanban miso(Tohoku-Hokuriku）
- Doro sauce(Kinki-Oliver sauceother)
- Yuzu pepper(OitaSuch)
- Maximum (Miyazaki Prefecture)
- Yoko Okubo, "Seasoning in Edo," "Journal of the Japanese Cooking Science Society," Vol. 47, No. 4, Japan Cooking Science Society, 2010, pp. 233-235, two:10.11402 / cookery science.47.233.