Photo Representative Tashiro (left) and President Kawashima = Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi holding the finished product
Transformed into surplus bread beer Developed with CF to reduce food loss Kawashimaya x Makuhari Brewery
If you write the contents roughly
Kawashimaya crushes and dries bread to make it easier to brew and provides it to Makuhari Brewery.
Kawashimaya (Hanamigawa Ward, Chiba City), which operates a bakery shop in the prefecture, and Makuhari Brewery (Mihama Ward, Chiba City), which operates a craft beer brewery. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Depending on the shape, "mountain type bread (round top)" "square type bread (Pullman bread)” and “One loaf”. Around the 18th centuryUnited Kingdomso,CanadaBirthStrong flourThe raw materialAsMoldProduction of mountain-type bread baked in.. British descentColonyAs food culture spreads throughout the world,TinplateBread to be baked in a tin box has also spread worldwide. The alias "tin bread" derives from this.
British Yamagata white bread and FrenchPan de MeAlthough it is a Japanese bread that has its origins in such things, the Japanese eat it as a unique bread that is slightly different from the prototype of English and French by changing the material ratio, shape, degree of baking, etc. according to the texture of the Japanese. ..
It is a little problem to combine the original English and French bread and the Japanese-style "bread" into onevocabularyIn terms of the system, both are classified as "bread", so I will explain them together.
"Bread"JapaneseIn Japan,Coined wordIs. The reason why Japanese people started to call soft bread that was baked in a mold is "Bread"SketchThe bread used to erase the line drawn at the time was called "erased bread", whereas the bread that was eaten began to be called "sliced bread", and "the foreigners in the early Meiji eraStaple foodIt has come to be used as a word to indicate that it is used as "(bread for staple food)"..
TaiwanHas a history of Japanese language education, and was strongly influenced by Japanese languageFormosanThen, the loaf of bread and toast is "Chopin" (White story: Sio ̍k-pháng). In generalNational languageIs used because it is called (tǔsī)). The one that is not baked is Shiratoji. Also influenced by JapanKorean PeninsulaThen, read only the kanji sound of food in Korean and read "Shippan"ClickBread, 식빵 / food, sikppang). In the first place, the bread itself is called "bread" (빵, ppang).
The soft part inside the bread crust that contains many air bubbles is called crumb or internal phase..
Bread isFrance OfPan de MeEquivalent to.. This mieFrenchIt means the contents and is preferred as a type of bread that enjoys the clam part, and is sometimes sold under the name of "Pan de Me" in Japan..
Once soft, white bread was a symbol of richness. Inexpensive loaf bread that is mass-produced at bakery factories has made it possible for the poor to live on higher quality meals than before, freeing them from the work of home-baked bread. On the other hand, it is troublesomelocal cuisineIt also leads to the disappearance of home baking culture.
The hard, brown-colored portion on the outside of the bread is called crust or skin (skin), but in the case of bread, it is also called the "ear"... in EnglishheelThere is also a name of "heel" which means.
When using it for sandwiches, etc., in order to avoid a slightly hard and dry texture of the ear part, in Japan it is often cut off and only the white part is used."Bread ears" are a kind of half-baked surplus for bakeries and major bakeries in the city that bake bread in bulk and process it into sandwiches.For a long time, food for animals and livestock such as zoos and farmers (feed), But in the end it was often thrown away, and how to utilize them was an issue.In recent years, examples of its use as another product are increasing.
- Suehiro Confectionery,Yamazaki bread"Fried bread snacks" sold byBy-productIt is a processed and commercialized bread ear.
- Yamazaki bread is "Lunch pack"Choco mountain" that commercialized bread ear of by-product at the time of manufacturing2009/Released in.
- Bread ears that were previously provided to bread crumbs companies and livestock feed companies,RuskProcess and sell toAnd sand店There is also.
At home, if you bake it lightly in an oven, it will have a crunchy texture and can be used as a substitute for rusks.Also, fried bread and sugarhoneySeason withKarintoSometimes served as a confectionery with a texture similar to.
Type and form
There are the following categories of bread.
- Square bread (square bread)
- A square bread is a bread that is baked after putting the dough in a mold and then covering it with a lid... Closes the lid and bake to give a moist and smooth texture..
- Mountain bread (mountain type bread)
- A mountain loaf is a loaf of bread that has been put into a mold and then baked without a lid... During the baking process, the dough stretches upward and the texture becomes rough when compared... In Japan, it was also made by British people in the Meiji era and is also called "British bread".
HokkaidoIn many cases, the bread with straight sides is called "Kakushoku" and the bread with round sides is called "Yamasoku".
In addition, the ones that use whole wheat flour are called whole wheat bread (brown bread, graham bread)..
English and French bread
In the UK, it is a mountain shape with the upper part raised without covering the baking mold.
Bread isFranceof"Pan de MeCorresponds to..France has a wide variety of breads, many of which are crispy and hard-baked on the outside.In French, "mie me" means the contents, not the hard crust (skin), but the bread that enjoys the soft crumbs (contents)... In France, the slightly smaller type is widely favored compared to Japanese bread... That said, at breakfast in FranceCroissantIs the mainstream, and the bread used for sandwichesbaguetteSince the type is the mainstream, the ratio of bread de me to the total distribution volume is quite small.
MeijiEarly on, British mountain-type white bread was introduced to Japan, and it was manufactured mainly for foreigners.KobeThen.Rice riotBread was used for breakfast.Pacific WarAfter that, eat a sandwichOccupation ArmyAt the request of soldiers, square bread is cut into 8 pieces for sale. In later years, the texture of bread became adjusted to Japanese taste.Toastでの供食に好まれる6枚(20mm)、5枚(24mm)、4枚(30mm)など厚切りや、サンドイッチなど調理加工に好まれる10枚(12mm)、12枚(10mm)など薄切りが販売されるなど切り分け厚は多様である.
The consumption is especially high in Kansai. Looking at the consumption by prefecture,Kinki2 prefectures and 4 prefectures are in the top 10 and the sales amount of high-quality products is cheaper than low-priced products, and thick slices (6/8 slices) are higher than thin slices (4/5 slices).
In European countriesWedとsaltWhile Japanese bread is often kneaded just by itself,milk,Skimmed milk powder,バ タ ー,margarine,shorteningな どgreaseMany of these are added. These Japanese productsSweet breadIt may be classified into.
In modern Japan, bread is widely used as one of the staple foods in every corner of society, and is produced and sold by various businesses.A major bakery companyOwn brand,retailReceived a request from a chainPrivate brand(PB) productIn addition to being produced as a wholesaler, especially in supermarkets and convenience stores,BakeryBut it is manufactured and sold independently.At homeHome bakeryIt is sometimes made with rice, but unlike rice cooking, it is hard to say that it is common.
Roughly speaking, the process is as follows: mixing (mixing materials) → fermentation → cutting/rounding → bench time → molding/molding → baking → removal from the mold.
millingWheat flourWhen baked, the weight increases about 1.5 times. The long box type used is called "bread type" in Japan.
It used to be difficult to make bread at home in Japan.It was difficult to manage the process of connecting and fermenting the dough, but real estate is a home-use house such as a rental house, a condominium, or a detached house that has a large oven that can be baked with a long metal mold. It was so small that it was considered exceptional by the industry.In recent years, in Japanese homesHome baking machine (home bakery)Is becoming more popular, and most of them are able to select a process course, and generally, a "bread" course is prepared as a basic course. Inside the home baking machine,TeflonThere are metal molds and heaters that do not stick to processing, etc., and most of the process including connecting the dough and fermentation is performed automatically.
The weight of bread is counted as "1 loaf", "2 loaf"....Shakunuki method OfjinDerived fromEnglish loaf(120Momme= 450G), And the transition of product weight from time to time (shrinkflation)deviationConsidering that, the weight per loaf is generally 1-350 grams, which isFair competition agreementStipulates 340g or more.. Count one or two bars of bread before cutting, and count one, two, or one, or two after cutting.
charcoalAnd for drawings that use paper suitable for it, when correcting the drawn lineeraserIs hard and damages the paper. Therefore, as mentioned above, soft and low-bread bread is widely used.Kneading eraserEven though it is widely distributed at low cost, bread is often used as the most suitable tool in charcoal drawings.
- ^ Ministry of education "Japanese Food Standard Ingredient Table 2015 Edition (XNUMXth Edition)'
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare "Japanese dietary intake standards (2015 version)'
- ^ "Shinmei Solution Japanese DictionaryThe first edition of "," was written as "colloquial forms.This is found in the Chubu region centering on Nagoya and each Kyushu prefecture.New dialect.[Source required]
- ^ a b Kojien 6th edition [Bread]
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k Yui Nagata "Sandwich Idea and Assembly"Seibundo Shinkosha, 2012, 10 pages.
- ^ "Cereal and beans (new food encyclopedia)"Tomomi Kono Ed., 1994, 152 pages.ISBN 4-88009-101-4.
- ^ Yuko Funada"Cultural history of bread"Asahi Shimbun Publishing〈Asahi selection book>, 2007, page 236.ISBN +978-4-86143-069-5.
- ^ Ahaha etymology origin of bread
- ^ a b "Bread glossary". Nippon Bread Research Institute. 2019/1/18Browse.
- ^ "What is the difference between Pan de Mi and hard toast?". Donk. 2017/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Bread history』Chapter 2 and 4
- ^ ``Choco mountain'', a chocolate candy with bread ears-Nikkei Trendy Net
- ^ Introducing a rusk made from Maizumi's "Katsu Sandwich" bread ears! ｜web★ 1 week
- ^ "Bread historyPp. 114-116
- ^ "Encyclopedia of bread-a happy life with delicious bread"Seimidou Publishing, 2006, 60,90, XNUMX.ISBN 4-415-03995-2.
- ^ "Kobe Cakes and Breads" "List of Hyogo's Meals" Complete Japanese Dietary Life, Hyogo Editorial Committee (ed.), Noyama Fishing Village Cultural Association <Complete Japanese Dietary Life>, 1992, p. 61.ISBN 4-540-91006-X.
- ^ Yuka Shibasaki"Local food" "Yoshimi Tsutsumi"Nikkei newspaper publisher, 2010, 123 pages.ISBN +978-4-532-16755-4.. "I told my friends in Osaka about the existence of "XNUMX pieces", "Ah, soA scene of running with a toastThere is [in comics and romantic comedies]. Certainly, it is a little difficult to run with five pieces, but it's not impossible. My chin looks tired. With four slices, the difficulty level increases. "
- ^ OsakaClear and Green Promotion Bureau; Osaka Tourism Convention Association "Osaka food taboo collection, manners collection, common sense collection" "Osaka TOURIST GUIDE". originalArchived as of November 2011, 1 .2011/6/5Browse.
- ^ Reason why PB product "Golden bread" can be sold even if it is expensive"President 』March 2014, 3 issue (read October 17, 2018).
- ^ "Flour and bread, noodles, confectionery and dishes" Flour Promotion Association, 19, p.57
- ^ Flour story ● Bread made by Japanese people (Milling Promotion Association) Retrieved November 2011, 7.
- ^ "How is the definition of a loaf of bread determined?". Consumer consultation> Past consultation cases. Ministry of Agriculture (November 2008). As of January 7, 2009original[Broken link]More archives.2011/6/7Browse.
- William Loubel, "The History of Bread" Translated by Rika Tsutsumi,Hara Shobo, 2013.ISBN +978-4-562-04937-0.
- Bread crumbs
- Home bakery
- Shokupanman -"AnpanmanCharacter of ".
- Bag closure -Name of fasteners for bags such as bread.
- Late bread girl -It describes a classic scene in a girls' manga in which a girl who rushes to school with a loaf of bread collides with a boy and falls in love.
- Pan de Me
- JNR 419 series train Kuha 418 type, Kumoha 419 type ――It is called "bread" because of its characteristic front shape.