Baking dried fish and beer and "Spring Atami Beer Festival" held for the first time in 3 years Shizuoka / Atami City
If you write the contents roughly
We will send you the latest news of Shizuoka prefecture.
Due to the influence of the new Corona, the Spring Atami Beer Festival was canceled last year. On the 3nd, which was the first time in 2 years, ... → Continue reading
"TV Shizuoka" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Shizuoka prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
With a straight line distance of 155km from east to west and 118km from north to south, it maintains the 13th largest prefecture area in Japan and has a population of about 10 million, which is the 360th largest in Japan.OldRegulatory country OfIzukuniMost of[Annotation 6],Suruga country,Omi ProvinceIt is a prefecture equivalent to about three countries.There are significant differences in residents' awareness, dialects, and culture depending on the region.The north side is vastJapan Southern Alps, On the south sideSuruga Bay,Enshu NadaFacing. 23 cities, 10 wards, 12 townsMunicipalitiesThere,villageThere is no.
With about 20 offices and the fourth largest shipment value of manufactured products in Japan, it is one of the leading in Japan.Industrial areaBut also,HondaIn the birthplace ofJapanese sea bass,Yamaha MotorIn addition to the headquarters ofオ ー ト バ イ,Piano,Plastic modelBoasts the largest export volume in Japan..In addition, it has the largest landing amount in Japan.Yaizu fishing portAndShizuoka teaIs famous, etc.Primary industryIs also popular, east and westTransportation network,PortUsed6th industrializationIs also progressing.
Government-designated cityIsShizuoka CityとHamamatsu cityAndSpecial city at the time of enforcementIsNumazu CityとFuji cityThere are 10 cities with a population of 10 or more[Annotation 7]The population tends to be dispersed mainly in the plains.,Leading city (primate city)Does not exist.
In addition, Mount Fuji,Mount Fuji Main Palace Asama Taisha,Nirayama reverberatory furnace,Matsubara of MihoWorld heritage sites such asWorld geoparkone ofIzu Peninsula Geopark,Atami Onsen,Mishima Taisha,Jiu Neng Shandong Zhaogong,Toro archeological site,Oigawa ShindoIt has many tourist resources such as, and about 1.5 million tourists visit every year.
"Longitude and latitude (world geodetic system) of government offices and offices in Shizuoka Prefecture and north, south, east, and west end points" (Geographical Survey Institute) According to Shizuoka prefecture,.. In addition, “The Population Center of Japan-From the 27 Census Results-” (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications) Population center of gravity Is also described.
- Shizuoka Prefectural Office-Sakai DistrictOtemachi) (Shizuoka City
- Eastern end-AtamiHatsushima） (
- West end-Kosai City(Ota: Kamiishiyama) (
- South end-ShimodaMikomotojima） (
- Northern end-Mt. Ainodake） (Tashiro, Aoi-ku, Shizuoka City:
- Population center of gravity- (Okabe, Okabe-cho, Fujieda City)
64% of the total area of the prefecture is composed of non-resident forests, and most of the population is concentrated in a few plains, forming a dense city...There is also a peak over 3,000m above sea level in the northAkaishi MountainsTowering mountains,First-class water system OfOigawa,Abe RiverIs the source of In the eastQuaternaryVolcanoMt. Fuji, Mt. Hakone,Eastern Izu Volcano GroupIs still active and has already finishedAmagiyama,Daruma VolcanoA large number of large volcanoes, etc., have built up the land of the Izu Peninsula. This Izu PeninsulaHonshuThe only ofPhilippine Sea PlateAbove,Plate boundaryIsSuruga TroughMt. Fuji is formed on the extension line of. There are many plateaus and plains in the southwestern part. In the center of the prefectureItoigawa Shizuoka Structural LineRuns north to south, and the Abe River hits its southern end. Therefore,Geological structureIs completely different in the east and west of the prefecture with this Abe river as the border. The shape of Shizuoka prefectureGoldfishIn this case, the west is the head and the east is the tail.
- Main peninsula
- Izu Peninsula
- Miho Peninsula
The whole areaPacific climateHowever, due to the large difference in elevation, the difference in temperature between the regions is severe. Winter plains and coastal areasKuroshioIt is extremely warm in Honshu under the influence of, and because it is less susceptible to the effects of cold air, it may drop below freezing in the morning and evening due to radiative cooling, but in most cases it will exceed 10°C during the day. EspeciallyIzu areaIn the coastal area of, it does not fall below freezing, and it hardly snows.South KyushuIt has a moderately warm climate. On the other hand, oldIkawaAnd oldMizukubo TownSuch asAkaishi MountainsThe northern mountain area that touchesCentral highland climateIt is also affected bysnowManyHeavy snowfallIs. In the eastern inlandGotembaAnd so onSouth coast lowResults in a significant amount of snow,Tohoku regionIt is often a fairly severe cold. others,Susono CitySki area inSnow Town YetiIs the fastest opening in Japan for 20 consecutive years. Summers are extremely hot in the western inland areas such as the Tenryu region, but not so much in other regions, and are relatively cool mainly in the eastern and Izu regions.
Köppen climate classificationAccording to the majority of the prefectureWarm and humid climateHowever,Mount FujiHas an average temperature of only 6°C in the warmest month,Tundra climateIs equivalent to.
|Ranking||Prefectures||Number of landings|
|Western part||Central part||east||Izu|
|浜 松||Hamamatsu city|
|Fuji||Mount Fuji||Gotenba||Mishima||Matsuzaki||Minamiizu Town|
Shizuoka Prefecture classification
By the nominal administrative division,East Japan,Chubu region,Tokai region,Wide Kanto areaEtc. Also,Nagoya area,Kanto regionThere are also cases where it is called the "Shizuoka (prefecture) region" as an independent region. But,Itoigawa Shizuoka Structural LineSince it occupies a large area on the east side and the west side across the border,West JapanIn some cases, it may be classified into different categories.
When the whole area is batched
- East Japan,West Japan
- Shizuoka Prefecture is located almost in the middle of eastern Japan and western Japan, but it is often classified as eastern Japan in consideration of the historical, cultural background, and area ratio in the two regional divisions nationwide.However, it may be classified as western Japan, mainly by private companies, depending on the company or organization.
- Chubu region(Tokai region),Wide Kanto area
- Shizuoka Prefecture (Governor)Kanto Governor's AssociationBelongs to, but since 1967Chubu Governor MeetingI also belong to. The jurisdiction of central ministries and private companies also includes a mixture of institutions in the Chubu region (Tokai region) and those in the Kanto region. In this case, the locations of the central government offices are almost all in the central part (Tokai).NagoyaPlaced in KantoTokyo,SaitamaOften placed in.
- Chubu region (Tokai region)Example of:House of RepresentativesProportional section(Tokai block),Regional Immigration Bureau(Nagoya Immigration Bureau),Finance Bureau(Tokai Finance Bureau),IRS(Nagoya National Taxation Bureau),National Tax Tribunal(Nagoya National Tax Tribunal),Customs(Nagoya Customs),Regional Development Bureau(Chubu Regional Development Bureau),Regional Transportation Bureau(Chubu Transport Bureau),National land formation plan(Central region),General Communication Station(Tokai General Communication Bureau),Province Administrative Evaluation Bureau(Chubu District Administrative Evaluation Bureau),National Personnel Authority Regional Secretariat(Jinjiin Chubu Secretariat),Regional Health Bureau(Tokai Hokuriku Welfare Bureau),Quarantine station(Nagoya Quarantine Station),Fair Trade CommissionSecretariat Chubu Office,Geographical Survey InstituteChubu Local Survey Department, Tokai Mayors Association,Urban organization(Chubu),National Hospital Organization(Tokai Hokuriku),NHK(Tokai/Hokuriku),Japan PostTokai branch office,Japan Post BankTokai area,JAF(Chubu/Tokai area),NTT DoCoMo(Tokai branch office),National body-Inter High(Tokai Games), High School Baseball Spring/Autumn Tokai Games,Selected High School Baseball Tournament(Tokai),Tokai Area University Baseball Federation etc.
- Wide Kanto areaExample of:Legal Affairs Bureau(Tokyo Legal Affairs Bureau),High Court(Tokyo High Court),High Public Prosecutors Office(Tokyo High Public Prosecutor's Office),District Police Department(Kanto District Police Department),Local Agricultural Administration Bureau(Kanto Agricultural Administration Bureau),Forest Management Bureau(Kanto Forest Management Bureau),Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry(Kanto Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry),Regional Environmental Office(Kanto Regional Environment Office),Japan Coast Guard(XNUMXrd District Coast Guard Headquarters),Central Japan Expressway(Tokyo branch),Japan Ground Self-Defense Force(1st division, division headquarters is Nerima), etc.
- *Regarding Ministry of Justice, National Police Agency, Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Ministry of the Environment, Shizuoka Prefecture is basically within the Kanto (wide area) framework (excluding some)[Source required].
When dividing prefectures
- Divided into east and west from central part
Eastern and centralAs a wide area Kanto area,Western partMay be in the Chubu region.
- Abe RiverSplit by (Abekawa)
GeologicalItoigawa Shizuoka Structural LineThere is a case where the east of Abe is east of Japan and the west of Abe is west of Japan.
- Fuji RiverSplit by (Fujikawa)
It may be divided by the Fuji River, with the east of the Fuji River as the Kanto area and the west of the Fuji River as the central area.However, Fujikawa Town and Shibakawa Town, which were west of the Fuji River, became inconsistent with the administrative world due to the merger.East of the Fuji River, the southern part of Mt. FujiYue NanWas called.
- Tanna TunnelSplit by
Sagami NadaThe east coast facing the Izu Peninsula (Atami City, Ito City, Shimoda City, etc.) is the Kanto area, and the rest may be the Chubu area.
- Atami City onlyExample of:Hakone/Yugawara/Atami/Ashigara Tourism Area,Kanto metropolitan area
- Divided west of Hamamatsu (Tenryu River)
Daily GendaiThe Tokyo version covers Kanto and Aomori and Shizuoka prefectures, and the Chubu version covers Shizuoka (west of Hamamatsu) to Gifu, Mie and Toyama prefectures.
Other area classification examples
- (1) The whole area of Shizuoka prefectureAichiWestern partDivide into Tokai and Chubu together with.
- (2) Divide the entire Shizuoka prefecture into a wide area Kanto area (or South Kanto).
- (3) Alone in the entire Shizuoka prefectureTokaiAnd[Annotation 8]
- (4) Divide Shizuoka prefecture by a specific river.
Area divisions differ depending on the company / organization.
Many of the area classifications of companies/organizations reflect the area classifications of each supervisory agency, but basically when Shizuoka Prefecture is classified into regions, roughly one of the following four classifications is used. To be
- Chubu (Tokai)
- This is the most common classification. In addition, as a framework only for the three prefectures of the Tokai region excluding ShizuokaTokai prefectureThere is a classification "," but it is rare to exclude Shizuoka prefecture in the classification "Tokai district".
- Wide-area Kanto area (Kanto/Koshinetsu Shizuka)
- This classification is the next most common.also,Western partOnly as "Chubu (Tokai)"Eastern and centralRecently, there have been cases where "Kanto" is used.Shizuoka CityからShinkansenでTokyo,YokohamaThere are many people who commute to and from school.
- Shinzu (Kanagawa and Shizuoka)
- Nippon Victor(Current:JVC Kenwood),Dia construction,Hoshizaki Shonan For example, there are a few area divisions that combine the entire Kanagawa prefecture and the entire Shizuoka prefecture. In this framework,YokohamaIn some cases, Shizuoka Prefecture is under its jurisdiction.
- The oldCoca-Cola Central JapanIt is,Yamanashi-Kanagawa・The entire Shizuoka prefecture (former name: Fuji Coca Cola Bottling Sales Area) was in charge of the Fuji area.
- Shizuoka labor unionlike,Capital Area,Nagoya areaApart from that, there is also an area division where Shizuoka Prefecture is the sole area. In this case, Shizuoka PrefectureTokaiMay be classified as (for example,Tokai Industrial AreaWith "Shizuoka Prefecture"Chukyo Industrial Area'Aichi-Mie-Gifu》).
- Incidentally,UniAs described above, there are also area divisions that are “Shizuoka block” and “Yamazushi block” in all of Shizuoka prefecture and Yamanashi prefecture.
Tour ShizuokaPrefectural systemAbout the ward division plan ofLocal System Study GroupIn the nine provinces planCentral Province, 11 and 13 Provincial PlansTokaiIs included in. Also,Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism OfWide area planThen, Shizuoka PrefectureCentral regionIs included in. However, in the eastern part, because of the increased voice in national politics,Shizuoka Prefecture Ordinance-designated city conceptThere is a lot of activity, such as is being issued, and future trends are drawing attention.
Shizuoka PrefectureFuji RiverとMakinohara PlateauAs a borderEastern, Central, WesternIt is divided into 3 areas. In the eastNarrow eastern partとIzuSometimes divided into. However, it was located in the central part of the west of the Fuji RiverFujikawa Town 2008/(20) Incorporated into Fuji City in November, the borders of the Fuji River have virtually disappeared, and the rivers may not always be the borders even by the regional divisions of the prefectural offices.
The only way to read "town" is "town" in Morimachi, and "chou" in others.
East of Fujikawa, among the former Suruga countries, andIzu IslandsIt is equivalent to the old Izu country excluding. Area codes are 0544, 0545, 055 or 055C, and zip codes start at 41. AutomotiveLicense plateIt used to be "Numazu" in the whole area,2006/(18) From October in the Izu area (above "Izu" area)Local number"Izu" of2008/(November 20) Since the introduction of "Mt. Fuji" in Fuji City, Fujinomiya City, Gotemba City, Susono City, and Oyama Town from November, Numazu City and Sunto have newly distributed Numazu numbers. Only in Shimizu and Nagaizumi towns.
- Narrow eastern part
Of the former Suruga country, west of the Fuji River, and of the former Tomi countryMakinohara PlateauEast (currently Makinohara City andHaibara-gunArea). Area codes are 054 or 054C, and zip codes start at 42. The car license plate is "Shizuoka".
- Shizuoka City
- Yaizu City
However, there are exceptions.
- Old in OmaezakiOmaezaki TownIs the oldHamaoka TownSince it belonged to Chubu until the merger, the area code and postal code are the same as Chubu, and have not been changed since the merger.
- In terms of educational administration, Kakegawa City, Kikugawa City, and Omaezaki City are under the jurisdiction of the Chubu Education Office.
Hamamatsu citySouth,Kosai CityTo the west, and north of Hamamatsu City to the north,Iwata,Fukuroi,KakegawaSouthwest,Mori TownThe middle distance,Kakegawa,Kikugawa,OmaezakiMay be categorized as eastern, middle eastern and middle eastern together.
- Hamamatsu city
- Kosai City
- Shuchi-gunMori Town
Origin of prefecture name
The name of "Shizuoka" was decidedRedemptionIt was done at that time.CurrentShizuoka prefectural officeThe name "Fuchu" that used to refer to the surrounding area is confusing because it does not refer to a specific place name., Because the reading reminds us of the same "disloyalty"Meiji governmentRequested a name change.As a result, the clan office discussed the name change and1868/ToFuchu clanApplied to the Meiji government for three proposals, "Shizuoka," "Shizu," and "Shizujo," and the Meiji government adopted "Shizuoka."..Of the name "Shizuoka", "Shizu" isMt.Is said to be derived from, When the name was decided, it was once decided as "Shizugatake" named after Mt. Shizuhatayama, but it was the president of the clan school.Mukoyama HuangmuraIt is said that the character of "賤" was changed to "Shizuka" by the proposal of.A monument called "Origin of Shizuoka", which was built on the occasion of the 90th anniversary of Shizuoka City Government, is installed in front of Shizuoka City Hall.
1960/From (Showa 35)1962/(Showa 37) in western ShizuokaHamakita CityRoot (currentlyHamamatsu cityHamakita WardA human bone was discovered in2002/(14)9becomePaleolithicInhabited about 1 years agoHamakitaIt has been confirmed by scientific measurement that it is a human bone. The Hamakita human bones are believed to be 20 centimeters tall in women in their 143s. Since the discovery of human bones, the number of surveys in the prefecture has increased, and now it reaches nearly 200. Location,Tenryu RiverBehind Numazu City, the western edge of the Iwatahara Plateau on the left bankAtagoyamaSouth foot,Mt. HakoneDensely located in three parts of the western foothills.
Jomon PeriodThe total number of ruins is over 2000. There are few archeological sites in the early Jomon period,IzunokuniAt the ruins of Nakamichi A in MifukuEarthenwareHas been excavated. Early on, earthenware of twisted yarn (Origatamon) and embossed patterns (Oshigatamon) were excavated from the site of the village. After that (about 7000 to 8000 years ago), the number of villages increased rapidly from the southern foot of Mt. Ashitaka to the western foot of Mt. Hakone and the Izu Peninsula, and spread to the central part of the prefecture. The number of archaeological sites decreases in the early Jomon period, but the number of archaeological sites also increases from the end of the previous period to the first half of the middle and latter half of the period, reaching the peak of the Jomon period in the prefecture. In the eastern part, the village remains, the shape and structure of the dwelling, the earthenware,Clay figurine・A similar and developed culture of stone sticks and stone axes spreads from the Izu Peninsula to the vicinity of Kakegawa City. On the other hand, in the Toe plain in the west, pottery from the Kinki and Setouchi areas has flowed in, and pottery from the Inatani system has also been distributed, making it different from the eastern part. It was also often used as an arrowheadStone ballAs for the stone materials of theNijo KamiyamaProductionSanukiteAnd Gero stone are used in large quantities, while in the eastern part of Yatsugatake and KozushimaobsidianIs the mainstream. It can be seen that trade and exchanges with remote areas were active. In the second half of the latter half of the Jomon period, the number of archaeological sites declined sharply in the eastern part and gradually decreased in the middle and western parts. On the other hand, ceremonial stone tools will become popular.
1958/From (Showa 33)1960/(Showa 35), in western ShizuokaMikkabi TownTadagi (currentlyHamamatsu cityKitaInhabited about 7500-9500 years ago in Mikkabicho Tadaki)MikkabiThe ruins where he lived have been discovered.In addition, it is a large-scale settlement trace nationwide, which is said to be about 4000 to 6000 years old.Chii RuinsIs the Kamijyo district in eastern Shizuoka (currentlyFujinomiya city) Has been confirmed.
Dispatched from the centerKokujiThe government agency that governsKokufuPlaced inCountryWas called. First, Tomi Kokufu is the candidate site for Goten Ninomiya ruins in Iwata City, and Suruga Kokufu is the candidate for the southeastern part of the Sunpu Castle in Shizuoka City, but Izu Kokufu has not found it in Mishima City. The national and emerging powers of the land were appointedGunji OfCountyWas also called a gunge.OfficialThe ruins of the Hamamatsu cityIba ruins(Iba Ruins, Shiroyama Ruins, Kajiko Ruins, Kajiko Kita Ruins, Sanei Ruins, Toriimatsu Ruins, Kutanda Ruins, Nakamura Ruins) have been excavated. These ruinsShichi-gunHouse and related officials (building/kitchen) and KuriharaStation houseIt is considered to be a ruin that combines local government officials. Also, these ruins are excavatedWooden stripからTenmu morningI understand that it is dwelling in 13 to 14 pillar buildings,Ema-Ink calligraphyHas been detected. In addition, Fujieda CityMigaya Valley Ruins(country'sHistoric site) And the Akiai site are considered to be the Suruga Kunishita Gunya ruins, and the existence of Gunkei ruins, such as the Fukuroi city Sakajiri site (Sano-gun house) and the Fujieda city (Koori) site (Mashizu-gun house). Is becoming clear.
- Omi Province
- Integrate the following three national structures
- Distant sea country: Ratio to Iwata City
- Kukutsugu: Ratio to Kuno, Fukuroi City
- Saga country: Ratio to Osuka, Kakegawa
- Suruga country
- Integrate the following three national structures
- Suyu River Country: Ratio to the east of Fuji River including Izu.
- Luyuan country: Ratio between Oi River and Fuji River.
- Soon after the establishment of the Suruga country, it was separated.Izu Islandsincluding.
- Izu countryThere are many dissent about the fixed area of
In writing,Yamato TakeruWhen he went to conquer EzoSuruga countryEncounter deception..At that momentKusanagi swordThere is a Yamato Takeru tradition that he escaped the difficulty by scrubbing the grass in the area.KusanagiWas called. In addition, the field where the bandits were burnedYaizuIt was called.
Under the decree system, in Totomi
It has been confirmed that the Kokubunji Temple in Omi was in Chuo-cho, Iwata City, and the Kokubun Nunnery was in the north. The Katabun Nunnery Temple is unknown because the Katayama Abandoned Temple in Otani, Shizuoka City is considered to be the promising candidate for the Suruga Kokubunji Temple. The Izu Kokubunji Temple was in Izumi-cho, Mishima City, and the Kokubun Nunnery was in Minami-cho, Mishima City.
He was eliminated by Kiyomori Taira in 1159.Minamoto no dynastyWas murdered while he was defeated in the East,Yoritomo GengenWas caught by the Heike family but was rescued, and Nirayama, Izukuni (Izunokuni) Was exiled.Yoritomo was a government official in Izu, although all of the three countries were in the Heike sphere of influence.HojoThe common wayHojo ToseiDaughter ofMasakoBecame a son-in-law and became supported by the samurai warriors of the Ippei Anti-Pedestrians in 4 (1180).IinouRaise according to the Heike's subjugation order (Responsibility and Rebellion of Toshinaga).
The rebellion of Shonin and Shoei is not only in the Suunen country but also in Sagami country.Kai countryWhile expanding from eastern countries to western countries, the Heike family in the three countries is Sagami on August 4, 8Ishibashi Mountain BattleRepel Yoritomo in (Odawara City), but on August 8, Suruga MokudaiToshige TachibanaArmy at the foot of Mt. FujiMr. KaiDefeated byHashidayama Battle), the power of Mr. Kai Kai and Yoritomo who escaped to AwaMiuraThe anti-Heikes invaded Mikuni again when they recovered their power with the support of, and the Heikes at the foot of Mt. Fuji on October 10th.Battle of HachidaLost on October 10thBattle of Fuji RiverWas defeated in, and the three countries became the sphere of influence of Yoritomo and Mr. Kai.
When Yoritomo opened the Kamakura Shogunate, the territories of Mikuni were also relieved by the family as an award. Mr. Hojo was the guardian of Izu, but Mr. Kai Gen was particularly successful in the rebellion of Shogunaga and Suenaga.Nobuyoshi Takeda, TomiYoshisada YasudaWas guarded, but Yoritomo purged Kai Genji, and Mikuni was placed under the influence of Hojo.On May 4, 1193 (Kenkyu 5)Fuji no MakikariWill be held, and Soga's katakiuchi will occur on May 5th..
Kamakura ShogunateWhen General Genji was cut off atCustodyAs the beginning of the sovereignty politics leading the shogunate, Mikuni becomes the center of Mr. Hojo's territory. The samurai of the three nations participated in the Tokaido army, which is the main force of the shogunate, and played an active role in the turbulence of the three years of seikyu.
Yoritomo and Mr. Hojo promoted the temple and shrine, and also worshiped Yoritomo in Mikuni.Izuyama ShrineAnd the temple of HojoHospitalizationThere are many temples related to the Shogunate. In the three countries, the influence of the old Buddhism of the Tendai and Shingon sects was strong, but even in Kamakura new Buddhism, it is a high priest of the Rinzai sect.Yen(St. Ikokushi) andShomei Minamiura(Oookukushi) is from Suruga and has Rinzai temples in three countries. Nichiren, the founder of the Nichiren sect, is a missionary in Izu.NichirenMinobu in the southern part of Kai (Minobu Town) Sousan was set up and became a base of worship, and the number of priests expanded in Suruga and Izu.Nikko TheOishi Temple(Fujinomiya City)Kitayama Honmonji Temple(Fujinomiya city) and other temples of the Nichiren sect were built in the Gakunan district.
Northern and Northern DynastiesWhen you enterImagawa Guardian daimyoAs Surugoku Kunifuchu (Sunpu)entered in. In the latter half of the 14th century, Mr. Imagawa expanded his power as a guardian of Omi Province.
During the Warring States periodImagawaIs Sosei Ise (Hojo SounEnd the clan conflict by their powers,Sengoku DaimyoWalked the way to. Also,Onin's rebellionAfter that, many scattered nobles stayed. Hojo Soun, on the other hand, is from IzuHorikoshiAttacking and destroyingKantoEmbark on the rule of. After that, with Mr. Imagawa (son of Soun)Utsuna(Mr. Gohojo) collapses the master-slave relationship, creating a dispute over the area east of Fujikawa (Kato Rebellion).
Sunpu prospered as the center of Imagawa territory,Yoshikawa ImagawaConcludes the conflict with Mr. Gohojo, and forms a trilateral alliance with Mr. Takeda of Kai and Mr. Sagamigohojo of Suruga,MikawaguniDominated three countries. Eiroku 3rd year (3),Owari OfOda NobunagaWithBattle between SasakamaIn this principle,ImagawaIn the Mikawa, when he was replaced by Motoyasu Matsudaira (Tokugawa IeyasuThe Imagawa territory is upset by the fact that) is independent. In the diplomatic relations, he became the deadline with Mr. Takeda, and in 11.Shingen TakedaAnd Ieyasu Tokugawa cooperated to invade the territory of Imagawa, and Mr. Imagawa gained the support of Mr. Hojo after Sagami, but the territory collapsed.
After that, Shingen Takeda and Ieyasu Tokugawa clashed over the ceding of the Imagawa territory, and they were allied with Mr. Gohojo, Echigo Uesugi, and Tokugawa who cooperated with Mr. Tokugawa and opposed Mr. Takeda, but also had a friendly relationship with Mr. Takeda. The situation surrounding the former Imagawa territory, such as Owara Nobunaga of Owari who has the general shogun Yoshiaki, is complicated, but when Takeda secures the Suruga during the former Kame years, the alliance with Mr. Gohojo will be restored. After that, Mr. Takeda confronted Ieyasu and Nobunaga, aiming for the direction of Tomi and Mikawa, and affected the situation in Kinai (Operation Nishikami), Shingen died in the 4th year of the former turtle and the situation once settled.
After Shingen's death, Nobunaga established a government in Kinai and Ieyasu also(I.e.から浜 松Takeda regained power andKatsuyoriAfter the change of the leader to the same, the re-invasion is repeated, but Oda and Tokugawa hit the Takeda force in Mikawa in 3rd year of Tensho era.Battle of NagashinoThen, the power of Mr. Takeda in the Sudoku two countries retreated with the fall of Takatenjin Castle in 9th year of Tensho, and in 10, Mr. Takeda was destroyed by Oda and Tokugawa forces.
same year,The Honnoji TempleWhen Nobunaga died in and the former Takeda territory became airspace, Ieyasu was not only the homeland of Mikawa and Toe but also Takeda's relic.Shinano country・Secure Suruga (Tensho Miho no Ran), which has dominated five countries and has grown into a major force in the east.
The early modern period
Hideyoshi ToyotomiWhen I destroyed Gohojo, in 1590 Ieyasu from SupuEdoMoved to Supu insteadNakamura HajimeEntered, and in Kakegawa in OmiKazutoyo Yamauchi,Yoshiharu Horio, Followed by vassals of the Oda family.
1603/Tokugawa IeyasuEdo ShogunateWhen you open the successorTokugawa HidetadaToGeneralAfter giving up his job, Ieyasu laid down a great politics in Sunpu..Edo PeriodThe three countries of Izu, Sugawa, and Omi (hereinafter abbreviated to "Masu-Suru Engoku") are:Shogunate territoryThe territory of the feudal lord of Fudai Daimyo and the territory of the flag are intricate. In Totomi, the rule of the lords has changed in a complicated manner, such as Numazu Domain of the Sagara Domain, Nishio of the Yokosuka Domain, Mamoru Inoue of the Hamamatsu Domain, Soujiro Ota of the Kakegawa Domain, and Ukyo Daio Osawa of the Horie Domain. ..
From Edo Nihonbashi to Kyoto in modern timesTokaido OfPostHowever, there are 53 out of 22 lodgings in Mitsuru Engoku, andPost townWas established. The Tokaido is a land of the Daimyo of the WestChange of attendance,Korean communication ambassador-Ryukyu EmbassyAlso passes,Arai Sekisho(Imagiri Sekisho) is known as an important barrier along with Hakone Sekisho, and the Kawagoe system was set up in the Oi River, and the Oi River was walked.[Annotation 9].
In modern timesNitta developmentThe production of rice and wheat and field crops increased,tea,Shiitake mushroom,ｱSpecial products such as are also produced.Also, IzuIn addition to mining at the gold and silver mine in Suruga and Suruga, forestry was carried out in Mame Suruga Mikuni, and the shogunate'sForestWas also installed.
In the late modern period,Tempo's Great FamineIn such cases, even in the three countries of Soshunen, they were damaged by bad harvests and famine, and they were accused and destroyed., Ikki Ikki, Suruga Ojima Domain in the first year of Meiwa (1764), Suruga in the 3rd year of Tenmei (1783), Toko in the 6th year of Tenmei, 13th year of culture, etc. There is.
CulturallySinologyEstablished establishedHaruta MitsudaHamamatsu Suwa Shrine Grand CelebrationSugiura KunigamiHowever, Kunigami learned Haruman in Edo and welcomed his niece to Haruman, opened a private school in Hamamatsu and raised many disciples. Among them is the Kamo Myojin Shinto priest in Iba village.Kamo MafuchiTherefore, Mabuchi established the academic method of national studies in Harumitsu, brought up many disciples including locals, and developed from the relationship with Harumitsu and Mabuchi in Mamesu Ensankoku.
At the end of the Edo period, in the year 6, Commander-General of the American FleetPerryArrived in search of trade with Japan, and the ports of Shimoda and Hakodate will be opened in January 7 of the following Kaei. U.S. Consul in ShimodaTownsend HarrisWas stationed in the 5th year of AnseiUS-Japan Amity and Trade TreatyUntilYusenji TempleActed as the U.S. Consulate General. Also, in Kaei 6PuchachinThe fleet also arrived in search of trade with Japan, and on November 11st of the same year, it was negotiating with the shogunate side in Shimoda. Kaei November 1, 7Ansei Tokai EarthquakeOccurred and the Duchana of the Pucharchin fleet sank, and on the Japanese sideNirayamaEgawa EryūLed byToda PortA substitute shipHedaIs building a ship.
Edo ShogunateHas been defeatedMeiji RestorationOccurs,1868/In May,Heaven-Numazu Domain-Tanaka Domain-Kojima Domain・Kannojinya of the Sakakibara family of replacement Yoriya, various flag main territories,Sagara Domain-Yokosuka Domain-Kakegawa Domain-Hamamatsu Domain・The Kiga family of the Kondo family, which has been replaced, and the various flag territories have been merged,Shizuoka Domain(70 stones) is installed,Tokugawa Shogunate OfTokugawa familyEntered. In June of the same year, in the region of Izu-kuni (former Nirayama Daikan)NirayamaWas established. In September of the same year, the former Horie Jinya (9 stones, reported 5600 stones. Today's Kanzanji district of Hamamatsu City)Horie DomainWas promoted to. And1869/In, Sunpu was renamed Shizuoka.
1871/8/29 OfAbandoned DomainThen, the Shizuoka domain was replaced by Shizuoka prefecture, and the Horie domain was replaced by Horie prefecture. same year12/31, Shizuoka prefecture at that time was divided, and the Suruga country part became Shizuoka prefectureHamamatsuBecame. Horie Prefecture was transferred to Hamamatsu Prefecture. Nirayama Prefecture merged with Ogino Yamanaka Prefecture and Odawara Prefecture,AshigaraIt became.
But,1876/(9th year of Meiji)4/18Ashigara prefecture is divided intoSagami countryPartKanagawaThe Izu country part was transferred to Shizuoka prefecture. And the same year8/21Then, Hamamatsu Prefecture was abolished and transferred to Shizuoka Prefecture.1878/(11rd year of Meiji)Izu Islands Tokyo(CurrentTokyo) Was incorporated into.
The population of Shizuoka Prefecture peaked at 2007 in December 12 and continued to decline, and in February 379 the population fell below 7,333 million..
Shizuoka City and Hamamatsu City, which are ordinance-designated cities, are also suffering from population decline, and with employment and going on to higher education.Tokyo areaMany young people are leaking to..In the prefecture against the background of population declineA vacant houseShizuoka Prefecture has decided to provide assistance for moving to vacant houses in 2022..
If the population continues to decline, it will affect economic activities such as railways, retail, and car sales.Shizuoka RailwayPrivate companies like this are also in full swing to move to the prefecture..
|Population distribution by age in Shizuoka and Japan (2005)||Shizuoka Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Shizuoka prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Shizuoka Prefecture Population Ranking by City
- Shizuoka Prefecture city population density ranking (Estimated population August 2022, 6)
- Yaizu City(1,923.68/km2）
- Mishima City(1,716.59 people/km2）
- Numazu City(996.05 people/km2）
- Iwata(1,008.79 people/km2）
- Fuji city(991.72 people/km2）
Shizuoka Prefecture's population, area and population density by town
|The population density|
|Estimated population 2022/6/1|
Urban employment areaThen, it has the following metropolitan areas.
- Hamamatsu metropolitan area : population1,110,763 people,area2,050.31 km²,The population density542 people/km². (August 2022, 6,Estimated population）
- Shizuoka metropolitan area : population1,054,936 people,area1,991.97 km²,The population density530 people/km². (August 2022, 6,Estimated population）
- Numazu metropolitan area : population477,339 people,area808.17 km²,The population density591 people/km². (August 2022, 6,Estimated population）
- Fuji metropolitan area : population369,312 people,area634.03 km²,The population density582 people/km². (August 2022, 6,Estimated population）[Annotation 10]
- Kakegawa metropolitan area : population191,120 people,area425.44 km²,The population density449 people/km². (August 2022, 6,Estimated population）
- Gotemba metropolitan area : population152,447 people,area468.76 km²,The population density325 people/km². (August 2022, 6,Estimated population）
- Shimada metropolitan area : population95,529 people,area315.70 km²,The population density303 people/km². (August 2020, 8,Estimated population）
Shizuoka City(Ordinance city)
Shizuoka Prefecture is working on measures to create a "ideal hometown of wealthy country virtue of Japan" of "living, working, visiting".. "Fukoku Yutoku" also appears in the prefectural slogan "Fukoku Yutoku: The Challenge of Shizuoka" by former governor Yoshinobu Ishikawa. That agreed with the idea of.
International rice year Of2004/From the "rice purchase amount/purchase amount" in Shizuoka City, Japan's largestThe best rice in Japan contest in ShizuokaIs held every year. Organizer "National Rice Festival in Shizuoka Executive Committee" is located in Shizuoka Prefectural Office.
Successive governors (public election)
- First generation Takeshi Kobayashi(April 1947, 4-October 12, 1951, third term)
- 2 fee Toshio Saito(April 1951, 5-October 4, 1967, third term)
- 3 fee Yutaro Takeyama(April 1967, 1-October 31, 1974, third term)
- 4 fee Keisaburo Yamamoto(April 1974, 7-October 10, 1986, third term)
- 5 fee Shigeyoshi Saito(April 1986, 7-October 7, 1993, third term)
- 6 fee Yoshinobu Ishikawa(April 1993, 8-October 3, 2009, third term)
- 7 fee Heita Kawakatsu(July 2009, 7 -, 7nd term)
Economic and industrial
Japanese sea bassMain office
*The company headquartered isCategory: Shizuoka Prefecture companiesSee.
Toyota groupIs the founder ofSakichi ToyodaBirthplace ofHondaBirthplace ofJapanese sea bass,Yamaha,KawaiBecause it is the location of the head office of a company such asSecondary industryIs developing.The shipment value of manufactured products is 17 billion yen (FY1540), which is almost the same as Osaka Prefecture.Aichi,KanagawaIt is the third largest in Japan after.
In addition, Shizuoka tea,Mandarin orangeAgricultural represented by and fisheries famous for tuna, bonito, cherry shrimp, etc.,Mount Fuji-Izu Peninsula-Akaishi Mountains(Japan Southern Alps)・Lake HamanaThe tourism and other service industries are also active.
- Atamiな どIzu PeninsulaIs a tourist attraction.Atami OnsenThere are also many famous hot springs.
- Fujinomiya city-GotembaMt. Fuji tourism is popular in the surrounding Mt. Fuji area.
- tea(Shizuoka tea) AndMandarin orange(Mikan for three days) ・Greenhousemelon·greenhouseStrawberryAgricultural products such as (Ishigaki strawberries on Mt. Kuno)
- From Izu PeninsulaNumazu City,Yaizu CityThere are fisheries around (→List of fishing ports in Japan # Shizuoka prefecture). EspeciallyYaizu fishing portHas the highest landing amount in the country.
- Shizuoka CityIt is inBandai Hobby Center(GunplaEtc.)Plastic modelThe number of companies and factories is concentrated, and as of 27, the number one shipping amount in Japan. 1% of the whole country.
- Shimizu PortThe volume of cargo handled in containers is the 8th largest in Japan, and active trade is taking place..
- Fuji cityThen.PapermakingThe industry is thriving.
- Hamamatsu city-IwataAroundMusical instrumentManufacturing/オ ー ト バ イAutomobileManufacturing/PhotoelectronTechnology industry is thriving
- Lake HamanaThe eel farming industry was thriving in the surrounding area, but since the 1980s it has been converted to other products, and production is declining...Now famous as a specialtyeelNot aquacultureTurtleAre often cultivated. Popular as a high-class fish in the surrounding watersTroughHas been cultivated and has become a new specialty product.
- Shizuoka Airport(Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport) is under construction,空港Seek relief in depopulated areas.
- Skipjack --2019 (first year of Reiwa) No. 1 in landing volume nationwide
- Kihada --2019 (first year of Reiwa) No. 1 in landing volume nationwide 
- Sakura shrimp --2019 (first year of Reiwa) No. 1 in landing volume nationwide 
Life and transportation
Fuji RiverOf the prefectureeastOnly 50Hz(Hertz =TEPCO power gridPower transmission and distribution). Others are 60Hz (Chubu Electric Power Power GridPower transmission and distribution). NiigataSado Island,ItoigawaIn part of Nagano prefecturePower frequencyAlthough there are areas that are different from most of the prefecture, Fujikawa is well known in the field of electricity because only in this prefecture the power frequency is largely divided into east and west in the same prefecture.
Hamamatsu cityNorthernSakuma DamIn order to exchange electric power of east and west with each other,J-Power Transmission NetworkSakuma Frequency ConverterBut,Shizuoka CityShimizu WardChubu Electric Power Power GridHigashi Shimizu SubstationThere is a Toshimizu frequency converter (FC) for the same purpose in the building.
In Shizuoka prefecture,Shizuoka gasSystemTOKAIsystem,Chubu gassystem,SaisanCentering on the system, several companies are engaged in the gas business by dividing the region. Main in ShizuokaGeneral gas operatorIs as follows.
- Shizuoka gas Headquarters: Suruga-ku, Shizuoka City, supply area: Shizuoka City, Numazu City, Mishima City, Susono City, Fujinomiya City, Fuji City, Shimizu Town, Nagaizumi Town, Kannan Town-Gas sales volume isTokyo Gas,Osaka Gas,Toho Gas4th place nationwide.
- Tokai Gas Head Office: Yaizu City, Supply Area: Yaizu City, Fujieda City
- Sala Energy head office:AichiToyohashi, Supply area: Hamamatsu City, Iwata City, Kosai City
- Yugawara gas head office:KanagawaYugawara town, Supply area: Atami
- Atami gas[Annotation 12] Headquarters: Atami, Supply area: Atami
- Ito Gas Headquarters: Ito City, Supply Area: Ito City
- Shimoda Gas[Annotation 13] Head Office: Shimoda City, Supply Area: Shimoda City
- Gotemba Gas[Annotation 13] Headquarters: Gotemba City, supply area: Gotemba City
- Shimada Gas[Annotation 13] Headquarters: Shimada City, Supply Area: Shimada City
- Middle gas[Annotation 13] Headquarters: Kakegawa City, supply area: Kakegawa City
- Fukuroi Gas[Annotation 13] Headquarters: Fukuroi City, Supply Area: Fukuroi City
TokaidoAs a line alongKanto regionとKinkiThe aorta connecting to and has been maintained. EspeciallyLake HamanaThe shore isCapital Area(Tokyo-Kamakura)WhenKinai(Osaka-京都-Nara) Is located equidistant from.
Shizuoka prefectureThird sector railwayExcludingSmall and medium private railwayMost businesses,Enshu Railway,Shizuoka Railway TheEnshu Group,Shizuoka Railway GroupIs the top sales of small and medium-sized private railways.
In this way, trunk-class railways such as the Shinkansen are laid in the east and west.Three major metropolitan areasIt is maintained as an aorta connecting the two, and has the fifth largest scale in the whole country.Shizuoka/Hamamatsu metropolitan areaas well as the Tokai Industrial AreaIt is the cornerstone of transportation, but it also has a strong role as a transit point.Three major metropolitan areasThere is no distribution comparable to.Even the section of the Tokaido Shinkansen in Shizuoka prefecture, which is actually used by about 12 people a day, says "Nozomi] Is currently passing through all stations in the prefecture.
All JR lines in Shizuoka Prefecture are fully electrified. The non-electrified routes of private railways are the Tenryu Hamanako Line and the Oigawa Railway Ikawa Line (however, the Apt type section is electrified).
Besides this, it is scheduled to open in 2027Chuo Shinkansen Yamanashi StationAnd between Nagano stationShizuoka CitySakai DistrictPass through the north,Akaishi Mountains内 のOigawaThe source partMinami Alps TunnelThere is no plan to install the station.
- Third-class airport : Shizuoka Airport(2009/(Opened on June 21, 6)
- For publicheliport : Shizuoka Heliport
Medical and welfare
- Disaster base hospital
- Licensed Nursery School
Kamo Regional Education Promotion Center
Opened April 29, 4. The Kamo Regional Education Promotion Center is composed of a total of 3 people, including a counselor from the Shizuto Education Office, 1 Kamo district 5 town counselors, 3 Shimoda city counselor, and 1 prefectural early childhood education advisor..
An organization that visits each school and promotes efforts to maintain and improve the quality of education in the Kamo area regarding subject and student guidance.
As the first model project in the prefecture, a prefectural early childhood education advisor will be appointed to act as a coordinator so that infants graduating from kindergartens, nursery schools, and certified children's schools can smoothly integrate into elementary school life.
In Shizuoka Prefecture, in February 29Kamo area education promotion policyCreated. We will promote policy measures based on the development of this center with a view to the ideal education of the Kamo area five or ten years from now..
For specific activities of Kamo Regional Education Promotion Center, see "Shizuoka Shimbun@SAnd the Shizuoka Prefectural Board of Education public relations magazineE-Journal 189-193 No.Are introduced.
Due to the lack of higher education institutions in the prefecture for applicants, there are relatively many high school students in the prefecture going on to outside the prefecture.[Source required].. There are many corporate headquarters in the prefecture,U-turn,I-turnRelatively many people are employed.
College of technology
Shizuoka PrefectureNumazu National College of TechnologyThere is.
Shimoda High,Nirayama High,Numazu Toko,Fuji High,Shimizu Toko,Shizuoka High School,Shizuoka Toko,Shizuoka City High School,Fujieda Toko,Haibara High,Kakegawa Nishitaka,Iwata South High School,Hamamatsu Kitataka,Hamamatsu Nishitaka,Hamamatsu City High SchoolThere is.
For private high schools,Hamamatsu National High School,Nihondai Mishima High School,Tokai Taisho YotakaUniversity-affiliated high school, etc.,Shizuoka Fukuhataka,Fuji Sacred Heart Women's AcademyJunior high school consistent girls' school, middle high school consistent boys' schoolShizuoka Seigakuin High SchoolThere are high schools with such characteristics.
Traditionally, public elementary and junior high schools have been the center of compulsory education, and there are many students who go on to local public elementary and junior high schools.
In recent years, the popularity of national and private schools has increased. On the school side, especially in private schools, there is a movement to attach elementary and junior high schools to high schools, in consideration of securing students in the declining birthrate. Regarding educational content, for example,English educationNationally famous inKato Gakuen Akihide Primary SchoolAnd so on, we carry out unique education that is different from public education.
- Local newspaper
- Shizuoka Shimbun
A local newspaper whose main subscription area is Shizuoka prefecture. We have an interview base in Shizuoka prefecture,Shizuoka CityIs printed in. The most detailed information about Shizuoka prefecture and tea industry information. It has affiliated TV and radio stations, and has built a major media group in the prefecture, and has a great influence on the various fields in the prefecture.Go OfGo holy warIt is also one of the sponsored papers. There are no specific affiliated stores, so you can buy at most newspaper stores in the prefecture.
- Chunichi Shimbun,Tokyo Newspaper
Chunichi ShimbunAmong the newspapers issued, the Chunichi Shimbun is mainly sold west of the Fuji River, and the Tokyo Shimbun is mainly sold east of the Fuji River.again,Hamamatsu cityToTokai Head OfficeThere are editions and publications for Shizuoka prefecture including the prefectural edition of Tokyo Shimbun. The Tokyo Shimbun is published only in the morning because the prefecture is in the "integrated version" area.
- Shizuoka Shimbun
- National newspaper
- The national newspaper is basicallyTokyoOrKanagawa,Chiba,AichiMany of them are printed at our factory and shipped to Shizuoka prefecture. In each newspaper, about 1 to 2 pages of space are devoted to Shizuoka prefecture articles (Shizuoka prefecture version). Shizuoka version isShizuoka Eastern Edition, Shizuoka Central Edition, Enshu EditionIt is divided into three, but the display of the branch office is the same for all three[Annotation 14].
- Yomiuri ShimbunIs the morning edition for the prefecture except Hamamatsu City and the evening edition for the east of Oigawa is Kanagawa Prefecture.横 浜 市Seya-kuPrinted at the Yokohama factory in the evening edition for the west of Oigawa and the morning edition for the city of HamamatsuChubu branchAichi prefecture of jurisdictionKiyosu CityIt is printed at the Kiyosu factory (note that the Chubu branch does not sell or publish the evening edition of newspapers for the three Tokai prefectures).
- Asahi ShimbunIs the morning and evening editions for the west of the Tenryu River (part of Hamamatsu City, Kosai City),Kitanagoya OfAsahi PrintecThe morning and evening editions for the Nagoya factory and east of the Tenryu River are in Kanagawa Prefecture.Zama OfToppan Media Printec TokyoPrinted at the Zama factory.
- Mainichi NewspapersIs the morning edition for Shizuoka Prefecture and the evening edition of the east of Oikawa is Kanagawa Prefecture.Ebina OfMainichi Shimbun Metropolitan Area CenterPrinted at the Ebina Factory is on sale, but the evening edition of the west of OikawaNagoya cityNaka-kuConsigned printing at the Chunichi Shimbun head office factory[Annotation 15] It was printed in.)
- Sankei ShimbunIs edited by the Tokyo head office and the space is in the Kanto area.Sankei newspaper printingPrinted at the factory.
- Nihon Keizai ShimbunIs edited by the Tokyo head office and outsourced printing to Shizuoka Shimbun. Therefore, it is delivered from Shizuoka city to each sales office within Shizuoka prefecture.
- Sports paper
- Nationwide sports paper is printed in Tokyo or Kanagawa prefecture and shipped to Shizuoka prefecture. Part of the paperShizuoka versionThere are many things I'm giving away.
- In April 2021Sports NipponWith the renewal of the TV page of the prefecture version of the prefecture, terrestrial broadcastingStationary station(NHK-SBS-SUT-SATV-SDT) Is posted, and the key stations in Tokyo on the same date (Nippon TV-TBS TV-Fuji Television Network, Inc-TV Asahi-Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.) Has been discontinued.
- Chunichi Shimbun sports paper,Chunichi Sports(As of September 2021, only the western and central parts of Shizuoka Prefecture) ・Tokyo Chunichi Sports(As of September 2021Atami Station-Ito StationOnly at the shop) is on sale.However, neither paper is sold at convenience stores in the eastern part of the prefecture or the Izu region.
- Tokyo SportsIs east of Oigawa,Chukyo SportsAre sold west of Oigawa.
- Local paper (community-based paper)
- Most of the newspapers and tabloid editions are published only in a very small area.
- Izu Newspaper *Shizuoka newspaper
- Ito version (Ito city)
- Shimoda/Kamo version (Shimoda City, Kamo County: Higashiizu Town, Kawazu Town, Minami Izu Town, Matsuzaki Town, Nishi Izu Town, Izu City (formerly Tagata District Toi Town))
- Atami newspaper * Shizuoka Shimbun (Atami City, Yugawara Town, Kanagawa Prefecture)
- Izu Nichinichi Shimbun * Shizuoka Shimbun (Izunokuni City, Izu City, Kanan Town, Takata District, Shimizu Town, Sunto District, Mishima City, Numazu City)
- Daily Izu Mainichi (Atami City)
- Gakuro Shimbun (Gotemba City)
- Daily Shizuoka (Gotemba City)
- Numazu Asahi Shimbun (Numazu City, Shimizu Town, Sunto District)
- Numazu newspaper (Numazu City)
- Fuji News (Fuji City, Fujinomiya City)
- Gakunan Asahi Shimbun (Fujinomiya City, Fuji City)
- Yueyo Shimbun (Fujinomiya City)
- Anbara newspaper (Shizuoka City Shimizu Ward (Yui, Kambara), Fuji City (Fujikawa))
- Local newspaper (Kakegawa City)
- Town information Hamamatsu (Hamamatsu City)
- Nikkan Yaizu Port Bulletin (Yaizu City)
- Izu Newspaper *Shizuoka newspaper
- free paper
- Chunichi Shopper (Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka City, etc.) *Chunichi Shimbun
- Bibure (Hamamatsu City) *Shizuoka Shimbun
- Living Shizuoka (Shizuoka City) *Sankei Living Newspapersystem
Shizuoka Prefecture Digital Terrestrial Television / FM RadioPrefectural broadcast Ofmaster stationIs in Shimizu Ward, Shizuoka CityNippondaira Digital TowerThe main transmission station of the SBS radio complementary FM station is in Yaizu City.TakakusaWas installed in.
- Shizuoka Prefecture is the only prefecture with a population of 10 or more.TXN networkAffiliated station orIndependent stationDoes not exist..Shizuoka Prefecture is a TXN affiliated stationTV setIs the target area for broadcastingOkayama-KagawaIt exceeds the total population of both prefectures by about 100 million.2007/Was planned to open a new TXN affiliated station in Shizuoka prefecture.,Lehman shockな どRecessionCurrently shelved for.
AM radio station
FM radio station
- *Existed onceMegaNetOf the seriesAichi International Broadcasting(RADIO-i/HeadquartersNagoya city)” had a relay station in Hamamatsu City (the only station known as Shizuoka prefecture was also the official broadcasting area).
- FM Haro!(Naka-ku, Hamamatsu City) Delivering Music Bird
- Enshu dialect: Former Enshu area
- Suruga dialect: Former Suruga country area
- Izu dialect: Former Izu area
- Igawa dialect: OldIkawaAround
- Traditional crafts designated by the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Traditional crafts
- Shimizu S-Pulse(J League ・Shizuoka CityShimizu Ward）
- Jubilo Iwata(J League ・Iwata) * OldYamaha Motor Soccer Club
- Fujieda MYFC(J League ・Fujieda）
- Asuru Claro Numazu(J League ・Numazu City）
- Vertex Shizuoka(B3 league・ Shizuoka City)
- Chanson V Magic(W League・Shizuoka CitySuruga Ward）
- Sanen Neo Phoenix(B League-Hamamatsu city) * AdjacentAichiToyohashiHas a double home town with Hamamatsu City and others.EnshuDistricts include Toyohashi CityAichiHigashimikawaIt is an active area together with the district.
- Toray Arrows Men's Team(V League-Mishima City）
- Shizuoka Blue Revs(JAPAN RUGBY LEAGUE ONE・ Iwata City) Former Yamaha Motor Jubilo
- Yamaha Hardball Baseball Club(Hamamatsu city)
- Honda FC(JFL·Hamamatsu city)
- Hawk(Softball Japan Women's 1st Division, Shizuoka City)
- Shizuoka Sangyo University Iwata Bonita(Japan Women's Soccer League, Iwata City)
- Shimizu Eighth Pleiades(Tokai Women's Soccer League/Shizuoka City)
- Agremina hamamatsu(F League·Hamamatsu city)
- Levante Fuji Shizuoka(Jcl-Fuji city）
- Suruga Boys Boxing Gym
Major works set in Shizuoka Prefecture
There are local governments, chambers of commerce, companies, or voluntary groups in each prefectureFilm commissionThe prefecture has organized the "Shizuoka Film Commission net" to provide information on these groups and shooting locations and to support shooting arrangements.This initiative is intended to lead to public relations, regional revitalization, and tourism promotion in various parts of the prefecture by transmitting video works on the subject of the region..
The following list is listed in order of publication year.
- Tokyo Story(1953) - Atami
- Dancer of Izu (1954) - Izu City
- Earth Defense Force (1957)
- Amagi heart in love to heaven (1958)-Izu City
- Fierce battle horizon(1960) - JGSDF Fuji School
- King Kong vs Godzilla (1962) - Atami
- (1963) - Hamamatsu city,Nippon Light MetalKambara Factory
- The Biggest Battle on Earth (1964)
- Monster Great War (1965) - Fuji city
- Frankenstein vs. Underground Monster (1965)
- Frankenstein's Monster Sanda vs. Gaira (1966)
- Blackout(1966)-Hamamatsu City (Hamanako service area）
- Large Monster Air Battle Gamera vs. Gaos (1967)
- Giant Gappa (1967)-Atami
- Gambling(1968) - Izunokuni(Shuzenji Onsen,Yugashima Onsen）
- Kaiju total attack (1968)-Izu
- Godzilla vs. Hedorah (1971)-Fuji City
- Stray Cat Rock Runaway Group '71(1971)-Izu City (Ohito Mine）
- Japan sinking (1973) - Numazu City
- (1973)-Fuji City
- Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla (1974)-Gotemba City
- Mechagodzilla Strikes Back (1975)-Amagi
- Sengoku Self-Defense Force (1979)-LocationGotemba
- Hell of Fallen Mud Beautiful Girl Hunting (1979)-Numazu CityHamamatsu city
- Violent warrior (1979)-Hamamatsu City
- Third-class high school student (1982)-Harada, Fuji CityFujinomiya city
- Criminal story (1982,-Numazu City
- Godzilla (1984)-Fictitious "Ihama Nuclear Power Plant" is attacked
- Main theme (1984) - Hamamatsu city-Omaezaki
- (1985) - Hamamatsu city
- Banana boy(Late 1980s)-Hamamatsu City (Kanzanji OnsenandKanzanji Temple）
- thrush (1990) - Matsuzaki Town
- Bakumatsu Junjoden (1991) - Izunokuni
- Godzilla vs King Ghidorah (1991)
- Godzilla vs Mothra (1992)
- shoot! (1994) - Kakegawa・Shizuoka City Shimizu Ward
- Gamera large monster aerial decisive battle (1995)
- Godzilla vs Destroyer (1995)-Omaezaki
- Mothra 3 King Ghidorah attack (1998)
- Kikujiro's Summer (1999)
- Pinch runner (2000)-Shimizu Ward, Shimizu Ward
- Like the flow of a river (year 2000, - Ito
- Water boys(year 2001, - Makinohara-Yoshida Town・Omaezaki City・Yaizu City-Fujieda
- Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah Large Monsters All-Out Attack (2001)-Yaizu CityShizuoka City
- Godzilla FINAL WARS (2004)
- 69 sixty nine (2004)-Shimizu Ward, Shimizu Ward
- Initiation love(2004) -Shizuoka City (including Shimizu Ward)
- Sengoku Self-Defense Force 1549 (2005)-Gotemba City
- Aegis of the Extinct Country (2005)-Omaezaki City
- (2006)-Location is Shizuoka City
- Mamiya brothers (2006)
- (2006)-Hamamatsu City
- A minute of samurai (2006)-LocationKawanehonmachi
- (2006)-Atami and Ito
- Shaolin girl (2008,-Izunokuni City, Shizuoka City
- I devote my first love to you (2009)-Hamamatsu City
- Cold tropical fish (2010)-Fuji City
- (2010) - Shizuoka small theater
- (2011)-Location is Hamamatsu City
- (2011)-Hamamatsu CityKitaThree days
- My mother's note (2012)-Izu City/Numazu City
- The beginning (2013)-Hamamatsu City
- "Tenryu Ward" series(2016-2017)-Hamamatsu CityTenryu WardOf each districtdocumentary.
- Curtain goes up (2015)-Various places in Shizuoka prefecture
- Works not set in Shizuoka, but set in Shizuoka
- (1959)-Gotemba City
- (1964)-Gotemba City
- Be Bop High School (1985) - Shizuoka CityShimizu Ward(The stage is set near Tokyo)
- Kishiwada Shonen Gokurentai Romeo and Juliet in Chinatown(2007) - Oyama Town
- Healing prostitute wet nectar (Sumito Kitan) (2010)-Shizuoka CityNanachi Town
- Shinjuku Swan (2015)-Hamamatsu City
- Yukiko's footsteps(2019)-Shizuoka
- Works set in Shizuoka, but not set in Shizuoka
- Ultra Q (1966,TBS）
- Ultraman (1966, TBS)
- Ultra seven (1967, TBS)
- Ultra Fight (1970, TBS)
- Play girl(1971,TX) --Hamamatsu City (Hotel Hakusan, etc.)
- Prosperity record(1970,YTV / NTV)- Higashiizu Town(Atagawa Onsen)Such
- crossroads (1978,NHK)-Mt. Fuji
- Naked general wanderlust (1980,CX）
- White pepper (1980, CX)- Fujinomiya city
- Western Police PART-II (1982 ANB)- Shizuoka City-Hamamatsu city
- Woman Swordfish Limited Express (1982, ANB)- Yaizu City・Shizuoka City
- Transfer girl Y (1984 TBS)-Shizuoka CityShimizu Ward
- More dangerous criminal (1988 NTV)-Shizuoka CityShimizu Ward・Yaizu City
- Tofuya Naojiro's back face(1990,ABC / EX)- Izu City(Former Toi Town Kiyoetsu Mine)
- fugitive (1992 CX)- Numazu City
- Devil's KISS (1993 CX)- Yaizu City）
- Alice 6(1995,SUT / UX)-Shizuoka CityIzu City
- I love this town 4th series (NHK, 1996)-Numazu City
- Sand castle(1997,THK / CX)- Izu Nagaoka Town(Ryokan "Minamisanso") etc.
- Rainbow color regular service (NHK, 1999)-Numazu City / Yaizu City /Hamamatsu city
- Renzabu Furuhata (1999 CX)-Location is Hamamatsu CityAct City
- Aoi Tokugawa XNUMXrd generation (2000 NHKTaiga drama)-LocationFujinomiya city-Gotemba
- Let's Go! Nagata Town (2001,NTV)- Fuji city
- Kids War Special-This is the Final! (2003 CBC TV / TBS)- Numazu City
- Animal doctor (2003,EX)-Fujinomiya City
- Twisted bond (2004, TBS)- Izu City・Numazu City/Fujinomiya City
- WATER BOYS 2 (2004, CX)- Iwata-Kakegawa-Fukuroi-Tenryu City・Hamamatsu City・Shizuoka City・Mori Town
- Avoid love in the center of the world (2004, TBS)- Matsuzaki Town・Izu City・Izunokuni-Higashiizu Town-Nishiizu Town-Fuji city-Shimoda
- Train Man (TV drama) (2005, CX)- Shimada-Oigawa Shindo
- H2 ~ Days with you (2005, TBS)-Numazu City
- Attack No.1 (2005, EX)-Fuji City/Fujinomiya City
- I love you (2005, TBS)-Izu City, Izunokuni City,Kannan Town・Numazu City・Shimoda・Fujinomiya City
- Bai Ye Xing (2006, TBS)-Shizuoka City/Fuji City
- Satomi Hakkenden (2006, TBS)-LocationFormer Shibakawa Town・Fujinomiya City
- Bicycle boy (2006 VAT / TX)- Izu City
- Tokyo DOGS (2009, CX)- Fuji city）
- JIN Phase 2 Episode 2 (2011, TBS)- Shizuoka Asama Shrine
- I love you more than anyone! (2011, SUT)-Hamamatsu City
- Still, Life Goes On (2011, CX)-Shizuoka City
- Evil spirit ward (2013, TBS)-Oyama Town (former Shinjuku Ward Ashigara Gakuen), Fuji City (Fuji City Central Hospital)
- Sailor zombie (2013,TX）Numazu City
- Slap! ~ Lawyer clerk Minowa solves with love ~(2014,YTV)-The location of the first opening is Shizuoka CityShimizu Ward
- I'm sorry youth!(2014, TBS)- Mishima City
- Wild Heroes(2015, NTV)-Numazu City
- Seriously Suka Gakuen XNUMX(2015,NTV Shimizu Ward, Shizuoka City,Fuji city,Atami
- Girl taking time(2016, NTV)-Numazu City
- And my sister(2016, NHKContinuous tv novel) - Hamamatsu city
- Dead money(2016, TBS)Fujinomiya city
- Naotora, the castle owner(2017, NHK Taiga Drama)-Hamamatsu City
- custard apple(2018,NTV)-Fuji city (Hina station of Gakunan train appeared in the work under different names and appeared in some coasts, recorded in Kashiwara, Fuji city)
- Lifeguard warfare shell brave (2018,Yatsurugi Soul Inc.Production/writing/Chiba TV)- Hamamatsu city
- Regional drama Plastic smile(2018,NHK BS Premium)-Shizuoka City
- Beat Takeshi's Comedy Ultra Quiz (1989,NTV)- Atami
- Hello! Morning. (2000,TX)-Susono and Fujinomiya
- Lincoln (2006, 2007, TBS)-Since Shizuoka is the lowest audience rating area, it appears as an advertising activity.
- Do not laugh police 24 o'clock (2006, NTV)- Gotemba-Oyama Town
- Itte Koi 48 (2011 TV Kanagawa)-Oyama Town
- Declaration to make the world of Tenmu Chu!(2014, TBS)Fujinomiya cityDairy farm West House (futsal court)
- Tokai Yuden (1884,Amada Gan）
- Golden yasha (1897,Ozaki autumn leaves）
- Female tree (1907,Izumi Kyoka）
- (1915,Okamoto Kidou）
- Dancer of Izu (1926,Yasunari Kawabata）
- (1946,Kensaku Shimaki）
- Sunset (1947,Osamu Dazai）
- Inn (1949,Takamitsu Akimitsu）
- Female monster (1950,Yokomizo Masashi）
- Queen bee (Masashi Yokomizo, 1951)
- Midsummer death (1952,Mishima Yukio）
- Beyond Amagi (1959,Seicho Matsumoto）
- Shirobanba(1960,Yasushi Inoue）
- Beast play (1961, Yukio Mishima)
- Prince of Lan Ling (1969, Yukio Mishima)
- Tenshin Goten (1971, Yukio Mishima)
- Labyrinth tragedy (Masashi Yokomizo, 1975)
- Whirlpool (1976, Seicho Matsumoto)
- Situation curve(Author: Seicho Matsumoto)
- Jazz daimyo (1981,Yasutaka Tsutsui）
- Bloody Doll Series (1983,Kenzo Kitagata）
- TUGUMI (1989,Yoshimoto Banana）
- Discontinuous line [2ndAyukawa Tetsuya AwardAward-winning work] (1991,Ishikawa Shinsuke)... Hamamatsu City, Lake Hamana, Gyoza
- Yokohama Red Shoes Murder Case (2003,Ishikawa Shinsuke)… Nippondaira, Shizuoka Station, Kannan
- Maizuru Tango crying sand murder line (2006,Ishikawa Shinsuke)... Nakatajima, Hamamatsu City
- Time leap yesterday (1995,Kyoichiro Takahata）
- (1999,Tsuyoshi Osaka）
- Initiation love (2004,Dry walnut）
- Every Little Thing 2.0 ~6 Stories That Make Your Dreams Come True~ (2007,Atsushi Omura）
- For You (2008,Takahisa Igarashi）
- Boobs valley (2009,Mizuno Munenori）
- Shizuoka prefecture
- Transcendental Transformation!! Earth Skier(Mishima City-Fuji citySuch)
- Big girl(The entire Shizuoka prefecture)
- Brave Command Doug On(Suruga BayCoastal area)
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2(Shizuoka Ghetto)
- Detective Conan(The entire Shizuoka prefecture)
- Howling local girls(The entire Shizuoka prefecture)
- Western part
- Airin Dream(Hamamatsu city）
- Strawberry marshmallow(Hamamatsu city)
- Eleking(Hamamatsu city)
- The band is tight!(Hamamatsu city)
- Gabriel Dropout(Hamamatsu city)
- Classicalloid(Hamamatsu city)
- Kaiser Spike(Iwata）
- Monster princess(Hamamatsu cityNaka-kuSanarudai）
- Kingo Warning!(Iwata-gun）
- Koharu's days(Hamamatsu city)
- shoot!(Kakegawa City)
- Sky Demon Dragon(Omaezaki）
- Smashed(Hamamatsu city)
- Prestigious! Tako Nishi cheering party(Kakegawa City)
- I couldn't become a hero, so I reluctantly decided to work.(Kakegawa City)
- Central part
- Inukami!(Shizuoka CityShimizu Ward）
- Kamen Ranger Tanaka(Kamahara, Shimizu-ku, Shizuoka)
- Gundam Build Fighters(Shizuoka City)
- Captain Tsubasa(Shizuoka CitySakai District-Suruga Ward）
- Lonely gourmet(Episode 19) (Aoi Ward, Shizuoka City)
- GOGO! Purin Empire(Kamahara, Shimizu-ku, Shizuoka)
- Shakugan no Shana S(Aoi Ward, Shizuoka City)
- Jazz daimyo(Shizuoka City Shimizu Ward薩 埵 峠）
- Chibi Maruko-chan(Shimizu-ku, Shizuoka City)
- Trial Kaoru!(Shimizu-ku, Shizuoka City)
- DOLL MASTER(Shizuoka City)
- Haruchika-Haruta and Chika will be youthful(Shimizu-ku, Shizuoka City)
- Dwarf in the club room(Yaizu City）
- Plastic model kyoshiro(World Simulation Tournament Kanto/Tokai Tournament) (Shizuoka City)
- Magical girl war(Aoi Ward, Shizuoka City)
- Invincible Superman Zambot 3(Yaizu City)
- Model Warrior Gunpla Builders Beginning G Part 1 (Shizuoka City)
- Momokyun Sword(Shizuoka City Shimizu WardMatsubara of Miho）
- Yankee(Shizuoka City Shimizu WardOkitsu）
- Attack No.1(Fuji city）
- Behind the front(Numazu City）
- Neon Genesis EVANGELION(Gotemba : Third New Tokyo CityBelong to)
- New Century GPX Cyber Formula(Fujinomiya city）
- GTroman(Numazu City)
- Navel tea(Numazu City)
- lovelive! Sunshine!!(Numazu CityUchiura district）
- Welcome to the space show(Izu City）
- Ultimate superhuman(OVA) (Izu Peninsula(as well asIida Line))
- Crayon Shin-chan Calling Arashi Yakinik Road of Glory(Atami City)
- Great mazinger(Science Fortress Research Institute is located off Suruga Bay, Izu Peninsula)
- Shin Mazinger Shock! Z(Atami City)
- Absolute boy(Kannan Town）
- Hayate the Combat Butler (2nd term)(Appears in episodes 15 to 17. Atami City,Shimoda(as well asIzukyu Line))
- Summer color miracle(Shimoda）
- Detective Conan Jet Black Tracker(Izu CityMt. Suun）
- Yowamushi Pedal(Izu City/Japan cycle sports center）
- Mount Fuji
- Masked Maid Guy(Shuhocho, Aogigahara City: A fictional city near Mt. Fuji in Shizuoka Prefecture)
- - manga artistsakuramomoko Ofmagazine.
- Mazinger Z(The Photon Power Research Institute is located on the Shizuoka prefecture side at the foot of Mt. Fuji)
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2(Fuji mine)
- (Fujinomiya city）
- Silent Hill(Strictly not the stage, but the title and town name are derived from "Shizuoka Prefecture"）
- Super Robot War OG(Izu City）
- Separate blue(Set in a fictional city modeled after Shizuoka Prefecture)
- Purely Looking up at the narrow blue sky(Izu City）
- planetarian -Chiisana Hoshi no Yume-(Hamamatsu city）
- My summer vacation 2 Adventure of the sea(Ito）
- Hoshita(Izu Peninsula）
- Detective Conan Akatsuki Monument
- Momotaro Electric Railway SHIZUOKA(The entire Shizuoka prefecture)
- Love Plus+(Atami）
- Strawberry marshmallow(Hamamatsu city）
Sister municipalities/affiliated municipalities
- Friendship Province Provincial Road
- Zhejiang Province(People's Republic of China）
- Dornogobi Province(Mongolia）
- Chungcheongnam-do(South Korea）
- ^ Established August 1968, 43
- ^ Established August 1968, 43
- ^ Adjacent across the sea.
- ^ 1965/(40)9/21Selection
- ^ Established August 1964, 39
- ^ Does not include Izu Islands, which was later merged into Tokyo.
- ^ Population ranking of Japanese cities
- ^ in this case,Tokai prefectureIs written as "Chukyo" or "Chubu" "Ai Sanki".
- ^ (History of Shizuoka Prefecture learned from materials 2009, Sekisho and rivers)
- ^ Out of prefecture (Yamanashi prefecture)Nanbu TownExcept.
- ^ List of gross domestic product by country (exchange rate)
- ^ Saisan Group
- ^ a b c d e Shizuoka Gas Group
- ^ The Asahi Shimbun was unified as "Shizuoka" on April 2019, 4, and other newspaper companies were also unified as "Shizuoka".In addition, on October 1, 2021, the Yomiuri Shimbun integrated "Shizuoka" and "Eastern / Izu", and the Middle East / Izu region was changed to "Shizuoka".
- ^ The company itself is extant, and nowChubu Head OfficeSpecializes only in delivering newspapers within the jurisdiction.
- ^ a b "Prefecture overview-prefecture emblem/prefecture flag". Shizuoka homepage. 2014/7/19Browse.
- ^ a b c "Of the prefecture-Birds, flowers, trees work of the prefecture=Shizuoka homepage". 2014/7/19Browse.
- ^ "Total manufacturing industry (prefecture data ranking)”(Japanese). Total manufacturing industry (prefecture data ranking). 2020/10/11Browse.
- ^ "kanenshiryou3-2". 2020/10/11Browse.
- ^ "Shizuoka / My Shizuoka Japan's No. XNUMX list". www.pref.shizuoka.jp. 2020/12/10Browse.
- ^ "Shizuoka Prefecture / Promotion of 6th industrialization". www.pref.shizuoka.jp. 2020/12/10Browse.
- ^ "Recommendations for measures against population decline in Shizuoka Prefecture”. A meeting of experts on the issue of population decline. 2020/12/11Browse.
- ^ "H30 Trends in the number of tourist exchanges Booklet (proofread version)”. Tourism Exchange Bureau, Tourism and Culture Department, Shizuoka Prefecture, Tourism Policy Division. 2020/11/23Browse.
- ^ Shizuoka Prefecture's municipal offices, and the latitude and longitude of the north, south, east, and west end points (world geodetic system) Geospatial Information Authority of Japan (accessed May 2018, 5)
- ^ Center of Population in Japan-From the 27 Census Results- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (read January 2018, 5)
- ^ "Forest rate by prefecture”. Forestry Agency. 2020/10/13Browse.
- ^ Takenan area (reading)Koto bank
- ^ a b "Overview of the prefecture-The origin of the prefecture". Shizuoka Prefecture. 2020/10/16Browse.
- ^ "About the "Origin of Shizuoka" monument”. Shizuoka City. 2020/10/16Browse.
- ^ Takashige Honda et al. 1998, pp. 10–11, Toshio Araki "The Dawn of Shizuoka Prefecture and the Establishment of the Ritsuryo System".
- ^ Takashige Honda et al. 1998, pp. 12–15, Toshio Araki "The Dawn of Shizuoka Prefecture and the Establishment of the Ritsuryo System".
- ^ History of Shizuoka Prefecture learned from materials 2009, p. 18, Battle of Baekgang and Mr. Hirohara ~ Yamato administration and Kuni no miyatsu ~.
- ^ Takashige Honda et al. 1998, pp. 40–43, Toshio Araki "The Dawn of Shizuoka Prefecture and the Establishment of the Ritsuryo System".
- ^ Promotion of registration of Mt. Fuji World Cultural Heritage Joint conference of both prefectures/National conference to make Mt. Fuji a world heritage issue "Mt. Fuji Faith and Source of Art" Shogakukan 2009 p84
- ^ History of Shizuoka Prefecture learned from materials 2009, p. 16, The tradition of Yamato Takeru and the Tokai rule of the Yamato administration.
- ^ History of Shizuoka Prefecture learned from materials 2009, Jiang, Suruga, Izu Mikuni counties and townships.
- ^ Takashige Honda et al. 1998, pp. 66–68, Takao Sugihashi "Regional Samurai Society and Government".
- ^ History of Shizuoka Prefecture learned from materials 2009, Izu, the country where the aristocrats were swept away.
- ^ History of Shizuoka Prefecture learned from materials 2009, The mystery of the Soga brothers' murder case.
- ^ History of Shizuoka Prefecture learned from materials 2009, Early modern period overview.
- ^ History of Shizuoka Prefecture learned from materials 2009, Shogunate politics originated from Sunpu.
- ^ History of Shizuoka Prefecture learned from materials 2009, Gold rush Izu, how many times.
- ^ History of Shizuoka Prefecture learned from materials 2009From the famine of Tenpo to the turmoil at the end of the Tokugawa shogunate-what can be seen from the destruction of Shida-gun and Mashizu-gun in the XNUMXth year of Tenpo-.
- ^ History of Shizuoka Prefecture learned from materials 2009, Related chronology.
- ^ Shizuoka Shimbun. “Shizuoka Prefecture's population is less than XNUMX million people can't stop the decline | Your Shizuoka Shimbun |”(Japanese). www.at-s.com. 2022/5/31Browse.
- ^ "The anguish of "Shizuoka and Hamamatsu" where the outflow of young people continues even in government-designated cities |”(Japanese). 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン (September 2021, 9). 2022/5/31Browse.
- ^ Shizuoka Shimbun. “Accelerating population decline What are the measures taken by Shizuoka Prefecture? ｜ Your Shizuoka Shimbun ｜ Summary of Fukahori Information <Knowledge>”(Japanese). www.at-s.com. 2022/5/31Browse.
- ^ a b Shizuoka Shimbun. “Shizuoka Prefecture's population is less than XNUMX million people can't stop the decline | Your Shizuoka Shimbun |”(Japanese). www.at-s.com. 2022/5/31Browse.
- ^ Shizuoka / Introduction of measures you would like us to support
- ^ Heita KawakatsuWritten by (B6) "Theory of Wealth"Kinokuniya Bookstore, February 1995.ISBN 9784314006910.
Reprinted except for the dialogue part Heita Kawakatsu (Bunko) "The Theory of Wealth"Central public opinion new company〈Chuko Bunko>, November 2000, 1.ISBN 9784122035713.
- ^ "Recruitment for participation in the "Best Rice Japan Contest" held in Shizuoka, Japan”. Kyodo News PR Wire (August 2004, 8). 2018/1/8Browse.
- ^ Shizuoka / Introducing Fujippy
- ^ Gross domestic product and income by region 
- ^ Shizuoka Prefecture (June 2021, 6). “2020 Industrial Statistics Survey (confirmed report) Summary of survey results, etc.". 2021/6/29Browse.
- ^ About the number of business establishments and employees by prefecture
- ^ Kazuro Hachiman, p. 127.
- ^ My Shizuoka Japan No. XNUMX Plastic model shipping amount Japan No. XNUMX Fujinokuni (Shizuoka Prefecture official website) Read September 2018, 9
- ^ Ranking of the top 20 ports in terms of container cargo volume
- ^ Kazuro Hachiman, p. 126.
- ^ Shizuoka University Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Regional Creation Studies (ed.) "University Shizuoka Guide: How to Walk" Showa-do 2019 ISBN 978-4-8122-1815-0 pp. 226-227.
- ^ Skipjack catch, output, export number one in Japan Shizuoka
- ^ Kihada's catch and output is the highest in Japan Shizuoka
- ^ Japan's largest catch of cherry shrimp Shizuoka
- ^ "Notice Regarding Acquisition of Shares of Shimada Gas Co., Ltd.”. Shizuoka Gas (March 2008, 3). 2018/3/31Browse.
- ^ List of Japanese railway operators
- ^ Railroad Industry Sales Ranking (2019-2020)
- ^ "Statistics Center Shizuoka / Railway Transportation Status Number of passengers by Shinkansen station (daily average)". toukei.pref.shizuoka.jp. 2020/12/10Browse.
- ^ "10 best passenger stations”(Japanese). JR Central. 2020/12/10Browse.
- ^ Kamo area education promotion policy  February 29 p.2
- ^ a b Fujinokuni Shizuoka Prefecture Official Homepage
- ^ "List of TV stations by net". www.saturn.dti.ne.jp. 2021/2/7Browse.
- ^ "MSN Daily Interactive (Susumu Maruyama)”. Mainichi Shimbun. 2007/5/31Browse.
- ^ "Why TV TOKYO cannot be watched in Hiroshima or Sendai”(Japanese). Excite News. 2021/2/7Browse.
- ^ Shizuoka Film Commission net(Retrieved September 2013, 9)
- ^ "Comment by Director Katsuyuki Motohiro". BARKS 2015/1/5Browse.
- ^ "I listened to the story of the movie "Silent Hill" at the maid cafe!-- Famitsu.com”(Japanese). www.famitsu.com. 2018/7/13Browse.
- ^ Signed Shizuoka Prefecture Friendship Agreement with Chungcheongnam-do, South Korea (Union News, 2013/4/30)
- Takashige Honda, Toshio Araki, Takao Sugihashi, Yoshihiko Yamamoto "History of Shizuoka Prefecture" Yamakawa Shuppansha, 1998.
- Kazuo Yawata "47 Prefectural Unchiku Encyclopedia". [Detailed information for identifying documents]
- (PDF) "History of Shizuoka Prefecture learned from materials"Shizuoka Prefectural Board of Education, 2009 .
- Category: Shizuoka
- Shizuoka area
- List of people from Shizuoka prefecture
- List of prefectural roads in Shizuoka prefecture
- Shizuoka High School List
- Shizuoka junior high school list
- Shizuoka Elementary School List
- List of Shizuoka Prefectural Foreign Schools
- List of Shizuoka designated cultural properties
- Shizuoka Prefectural Police
- Japanese cuisine list# Shizuoka
- Shizuoka Kenjinkai
- Kanto Governor's Association
- Wide Kanto area
- Chubu Governor Meeting
- Pacific belt
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- I don't know
- By Shizuoka
- Hello Navi Shizuoka -Shizuoka Prefecture Tourism Association
|Changes in administrative districts|