Photo Mayu Nishikawa / BuzzFeed
You can eat it infinitely.Tully's "luxury lunch" is an unforgettable horse once you eat it
If you write the contents roughly
Since it is meat, it is not greasy and matches basil.
I came to the cafe because I wasn't motivated today.It's important to change your mood.What should I drink ... → Continue reading
BuzzFeed Japan publishes information on news, culture and entertainment in order to have a positive impact on society. We will also deliver unique videos and programs that you will want to share with your friends.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Chubu regionPart ofKansai region,Kyushu regionThen "Wrinkles(Yellow chicken) ”. "Kashiwa" is originally a brown feather-colored chicken native to Japan, but it has come to be used as a general name for chicken (Swallow,Kashiwa udon).
Unlike beef and pork, chickenFood tabooIt is also a meat that is rarely touched, and is widely consumed all over the world.However,Bird funeralEating chicken is generally avoided in areas where this is done.
Common kanjiIn the table, the kanji "chicken" isReading aloudIs "Kay",ReadingIs "chicken", so reading "chicken" as "chicken" is an out-of-line reading,Kanji table for newspaperThen, in 2001 (Heisei 13), the kun'yomi "chicken" was added to "chicken", so in the mass media, "chicken" may be read as "tori-niku"..
Japanese archipelagoThen.Yayoi PeriodToRice cultivationWith the start of farming家畜Was introduced from the continentpigと と も にChickenHas been introduced. In ancient times, the arrival of the morning was announced mainly by the bark."Time telling bird"It is believed that meat was eaten as a secondary use of abandoned chickens. "Japanese calligraphyAccording to, in JapanEmperor Tenmu5 years(675/）May 4So-calledMay 4からMay 9UntilfryProtection and five livestock (cow-A horse-Dog-Japanese macaque・ Chicken)CarnivoreWas banned.Edo PeriodIn the latter half, records of chicken food can be seen mainly in western Japan, mainlyCooked in waterIt is believed that it was eaten by.
The United States of AmericaOriginally, it was more valuable than beef,Second World WarDue to a shortage of beef and pork inside, chicken consumption increased.Nutrition,AntibioticsAdvances in research have made mass breeding possible and reduced production costs.1950/In my teensKentucky Fried ChickenBegan to expand nationwide at about the same time.EuropeThen.BSEUnder the influence of1996/For the first time, chicken consumption is beefVealExceeded.
With AmericaCanadaThen "Chicken soupWhen you drinkcoldThere is a legend that "will be cured".In recent years, research results have been published showing that the nutrition of chicken soup has the effect of relieving the symptoms of colds..
- Game chicken(Shamo)
- Natural treasure.
- Cow bone chicken(Ukokkei)
- Natural monument.
- A young chicken for meat, raised in a large poultry house.
- Brand bird
- A device that is different from the breeding method of broilers (feed content, shipping date, etc.).
- Local chicken
- Generally, there are conditions such as breed and breeding period to indicate that the chicken is a local chicken. (Nagoya Cochin, Tosa chicken,Hinai chicken,Satsuma chicken）
fatIt has a dry texture as a whole and tends to be shunned.It's cheaper than thigh meat and sells for around 100-40 yen per 60g.
|saturated fatty acid||4.366|
|14:0 (Myristic acid）||0.099|
|16:0 (Palmitic acid）||3.325|
|18:0 (stearic acid）||0.844|
|Monounsaturated fatty acid||6.619|
|16:1 (Palmitoleic acid）||0.923|
|18:1 (oleic acid）||5.543|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acid||3.352|
|18:2 (Linoleic acid）||2.987|
|18:3 (α-linolenic acid）||0.155|
|20: 4 (unidentified)||0.103|
In the area close to the breast meatproteinHas a relatively high content and is less fat than breast meat.It has a dry texture and almost no "umami" brought about by fat.The shape isBamboo leafThe name given because it resembles. salad,Topping,SearedGood for. There is a hard streak in the center, which may be removed before sale. It is a relatively high price among each part.
It is rich in fat and is used in various dishes. It is often cooked with bones together with shank.
The part corresponding to below the knee in humans. "Drumstick" (drum stick), And is used for fried chicken and stewed dishes with bones.
The part of the wing. There are the following three names.
- Chicken wings
- Little meat, manygelatinQuality and fat. For this reason, mainlyfried,Braised,soup stockUsed for.It corresponds to the part from the human wrist to the fingertip.
- In chicken wings
- There are many gelatinous parts along with meat. A part of the meat is separated from the bone and turned inside out, and the bone is held by hand to make it easier to eat.Tulip", And fried. The one that opens this is the chicken wing opening, and the one that sticks the chicken wings on a skewer is called a raft skewer. Furthermore, the chicken wings that are split in half are also called chicken ribs or chicken spare ribs. It corresponds to the part between the human elbow and wrist.
- Nippon HamIs fried chicken ribs (divided in half in chicken wings) (processed meat / side dish)Tiki Tiki BoneIt is sold under the product name of "..Also, Yamaguchi PrefectureNagato City(Fukagawa Chicken Agricultural Cooperative）And Miyazaki PrefectureNichinan CityAt (Super Tomura), processed meat with chicken ribs (split in half in chicken wings) seasoned with spices is "Chicken heroIt is sold under the name of ", and it is a local food in each area.
- Also known as "wing stick" (Wing Stick).It is close to regular meat because it has moderate bones, meat and skin, and it is also suitable for fried chicken and simmered dishes as an ingredient for other dishes.It corresponds to the part between the human elbow and shoulder.There are also tulips that use wings.
- Hold,hormone,Giblets...内 臓Generic term for meat
- hearts,heart…心 臓
- Hatsumoto: The root of the heart, the part where blood vessels are connected.
- Hatsumi ... A collection of blood vessels that connect to Hatsmoto
- Triggers ...Crop
- Seni ... (Glandular stomach)
- Sunagimo (gizzard) ... muscle stomach (Gizzard)
- Engawa ... Muscles around the gizzard (intermediate muscles)
- Sweetbread...Thymus.. Also known as Otafuku.
- Azuki ...spleen.. Also called Megimo.
- Segimo ...kidney
- White ...Jejunum
- Shirako (Shirako) ...Testes
- Kinkan ... Unspawned
- Skin, chick skin ... chicken skin
- Bonjiri, triangle, bonpochi ... tail
- Acupuncture points ... Uropygial glands (organs that secrete fat that birds apply to their wings)
- Yagen (cartilage)… Xiphoid cartilage at the part of the scissors
- Knee cartilage: Cartilage in the knee joint (generally used for lifting)
- Harami ...Abs Although it is meat, it is treated according to the food trading standards of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Neck ... Neck / neck muscles. Also called skipper or bonito (small meat).
- Saezuri ... Esophagus / respiratory tract. Also known as juicy skippers and nodobue.
- Eboshi (Eboshi) ... Tosaka
- Maple…toes. The name comes from the shape.
The rest of the meat and internal organs (mostly bones) is called "chicken shavings".
Chicken and mapleChinese cuisine,Western cuisine,RamenIt is used to make soup stock. MomijiChinese cuisineThen "Chicken claws" (繁体字: Chicken claws,Simplified characters: Phoenix Claw,Cantonese: Fongjau) (en), Fried and stewed, processed into dishes that eat skin and cartilage. in JapanOitaHita CityLocal cuisine in the area (Maple (local cuisine)).
In areas where poultry farming is popular, there are often unique local chicken breeds, and chicken dishes are also popular.
Types of chicken dishes
- Fried food:Fried chicken(Fried chicken),Fried Tatsuta,Chicken nugget,Buffalo wing,Cordon bleu,Chicken 65,Chicken kiev,Oil goose chicken,Baby chicken
- soup:Chicken soup,Sotoayam,Samgyetang
- Hot pot dishes: Mizutaki,Dak-bokke
- Stews:Chicken tikka masala,Coq au vin,Waterzooi
- Steamed food:Stick chicken,Beggar's chicken,Salad chicken
- Boiled food:Bird ham,Yoshino chicken
- Grilled on an open fire: skewers, yakitori,Roast chicken,Tandoori chicken,Chicken tikka,Teriyaki
- Teppanyaki: Yakiniku,Teppanyaki chicken,Chicken,Dak-galbi
- Oven-baked, steam-baked:Pastel de choclo
- Stir-fried food:Kung Pao chicken
- Rice dishes:chicken rice,Aros Con Poyo,Hainan chicken rice,Swallow
- Smoked:Chicken ham
- Raw food: chicken sashimi
Bacterial food poisoning
Chickensashimi,Seared,YukkeIt may be eaten raw.However, it exists as an indigenous bacterium in the intestinal tractCampylobacter( Campylobacter ),Salmonella( Salmonella ), Arcobactor ( Arcobacter ) And in the slaughter processE. coli,StaphylococcusMay be contaminated by, even fresh meat at a high rateFood poisoningContaminated with the causative bacteriaMay cause food poisoning .
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare "Food Poisoning Bacteria Contamination Survey in Food"According to the report, the salmonella contamination rate in minced chicken meat is as high as follows.
|Number of samples||Positive number||%||Number of samples||Positive number||%||Number of samples||Positive number||%||Number of samples||Positive number||%||Number of samples||Positive number||%||Number of samples||Positive number||%|
Furthermore, the Campylobacter contamination rate in minced chicken meat is as follows.
|Number of samples||Positive number||%||Number of samples||Positive number||%||Number of samples||Positive number||%||Number of samples||Positive number||%||Number of samples||Positive number||%|
Campylobacter is the leading cause of bacterial diarrheal disease in humans worldwide, with poultry meat products accounting for about 70% of cases...The number of reported cases of food poisoning due to Campylobacter in Japan has exceeded 2003 per year since 2000, making it an important food poisoning bacterium... In addition, other than humanLion,DoraThe reason why carnivorous animals such as these do not become food poisoning even if they eat raw meat is that they have strong resistance to Campylobacter.
Kagoshima,Miyazaki,OitaPart ofChicken sashimiIs eaten as a local dish, but Iwaya AmaneAccording to the past data, it is from Kagoshima citizens.CampylobacterThere are not many cases of food poisoning due to food poisoning, and there are reports that "all outbreaks are from residents from other prefectures.".. In the reported case, Campylobacter food poisoning suspected to be caused by chicken sting occurred in 5 out of 3 people who ate the same food, 3 of whom were from Fukuoka, Nagasaki, and Kumamoto, and the remaining 2 Originally from Kagoshima and Miyazaki, students in Kagoshima reported that Campylobacter was detected in their stools, but no symptoms occurred... "I don't know if it didn't occur because I had immunity, or if it was a problem with the intestinal flora, but it's an interesting case.".
- ^ October 10th (Thursday) is "Domestic Chicken Meat Day". "Domestic Chicken Festival" is being developed nationwide.Sankei Shimbun April 2015, 10
- ^ Is "chicken" Keinik?Trinik? --NHK Broadcasting Culture Research Institute, November 2006, 11
- ^ "Krugman Microeconomics (2nd Edition)"Toyo Keizai. (2017). P. 357. "Modern Americans eat a lot of chicken and don't think it's special at all, but it wasn't always the case in the past. Chicken was a luxury dish because raising chicken was expensive. Chicken dishes were the most expensive on the menu of restaurants two centuries ago. Even in 2,Herbert HooverPromises voters great prosperity after winningPledgeHe fought in the presidential election with the slogan "Chicken in all pots".The change in chicken status was due to the development of new, technologically advanced methods for raising and processing chickens (I don't want to know what they are!). "
- ^ Rennard BO, Ertl RF, Gossman GL, Robbins RA, Rennard SI (October 2000). “Chicken soup inhibits neutrophil chemotaxis in vitro”. Chest 118 (4): 1150-7. two:10.1378 / chest.118.4.1150. PMID 11035691.
- ^ "Chicken becomes the leading player in meat consumption". 2018/9/13Browse.
- ^ http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/
- ^ a b ["Protein / Amino Acid Necessary Amount WHO / FAO / UNU Joint Expert Council Report" Translated by the Japan Amino Acid Society, Ishiyaku Publications, May 2009.ISBN-978 4263705681 Japanese translation source Protein and amino acid requirements in human nutrition, Report of a Joint WHO / FAO / UNU Expert Consultation, 2007]
- ^ http://ndb.nal.usda.gov/
- ^ "I tried using "Chiki Chiki Bone fried chicken powder" that you can make as much as you like". gigazine (September 2013, 8). 2019/8/16Browse.
- ^ "Yamaguchi's restaurant "Toshi-chan" offers kamaboko, simmered kencho, etc. in the shopping district in front of Okayama station". Okayama Keizai Shimbun (September 2018, 4). 2019/8/16Browse.
- ^ Stewart Allen, "Ai no Ringo and Smoked Monkeys-Forbidden Foods," Shueisha, 2003,ISBN-978 4087733990
- ^ a b About the current situation and countermeasures for Campylobacter food poisoning Infectious Disease Information Center, National Institute of Infectious Diseases
- ^ In minced chicken on the market Arcobacter.Campylobacter.Salmonella Pollution statusJournal of the Japanese Home Economics Vol.62 (2011) No.11 p.721-725
- ^ Tokyo Food Safety Information Evaluation Committee (July 2004, 7). “Campylobacter to reduce food poisoning”(Japanese). 2006/11/29Browse.Experiments have concluded that during cooking, "if we confirm that the color of the meat has changed to the center, we can infer that it has reached a temperature at which Campylobacter is almost inactivated."
- ^ "Biosecurity key for broiler farm workers to control Campylobacter". 20220109Browse.
- ^ At the time of 2007, belonged to Kasedashi Health Center in Kagoshima Prefecture
- ^ a b c Masahiro Nishimura (July 2007, 7). “VOL.147 Eating habits prevent Campylobacter food poisoning". E-mail magazine "Food Poisoning 2001".As of August 2007, 8original[Broken link]More archives.2015/5/14Browse.