10 popular outing articles from Sugita, Motomachi, Isezakichojamachi, Seya, etc. (June 6th-June 6th)
If you write the contents roughly
From the Yamashita Park Central Exit intersection, go behind Yamashita Park and you will see the Choyomon Gate.
A local reporter, "Living Area Correspondent," introduces the latest information and hot spots in the area, "Regional Correspondent Report ..." → Continue reading
Living Yokohama Web
Local / outing information site in the area around Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, such as Yokohama, Minatomirai, Motomachi-Chukagai, Kannai, etc.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Reclaimed the sea surface in front of the park for 40 years after the park openedWharfHowever, this did not happen, and it was later moved to the adjacent land in the east.Yamashita PierWas created.Currently, in the basement of the sea surfacetunnelOf the structureRinko highwayIs planned.
- 1863Around --- Completion of the French wharf (currently the central part of Yamashita Park).
- 9/20 --In the city's reconstruction tentative plan after the earthquakeCoastal promenadeIt is planned as.
- 10/10 --Designated as a collection site for rubble generated during the earthquake.
- 10/14 --In the Yokohama city planning plan, the coastal promenade conceptCoastal parkPlanned as.
- 11/15 --When the park plan is incorporated into the government plan, its name will beYamashita ParkConfirm to.
- 1925June-Start of construction.
- 19353/26 - 5/24 --In the parkReconstruction Memorial Yokohama ExpositionWill be held.
- 1945 ――After the end of the warU.S. ForcesWill be requisitioned by.
- 1954 --Return from the US military and start of redevelopment.
- 1959 --Complete cancellation of requisition by the US military.
- 1965 --Opening of the Lingang Railway Line.
- 1971 - January RicarteShogun monument erected.
- 1983 --In the parkYokohama tramp attack murder caseOccurrence.
- 1986 --Abolition of the harbor railway line.
- 1986 --- XNUMXstKanagawa Newspaper Fireworks Festivalhold. Until 1994, in front of Yamashita ParkfireworksLaunch.
- 1988 - Yokohama ExpoAt that time, the eastern area was redeveloped, and parking lots and parking lotsWorld SquareAnd so on.
- Diverted the track traces of the Lingang Railway LineYokohama Exotic Showcase LinePassenger transportation (passenger transportation only during the Yokohama Exotic Showcase)RailcarIn front of the festival open spaceYamashita Park StationWas installed (on the venue side)Nippon Maru StationAnd round trip).
- 8/2 --At the fireworks display off the coast of the park (Kanagawa Shimbun fireworks display)Fireworks outburst accidentOccurs.Two fireworks masters died.
- 2000June-Removal of the elevated part of the park on the site of the Lingang Railway Line.
- 20023/2 --The Yamashita Rinkō Line trace is "Yamashita Rinko Line PromenadeIs maintained asShinkoFrom the district to our parkPromenadeDirectly connected by.
- 20059/28 - 12/18 - Yokohama Triennale2005 will be held at the adjacent Yamashita Pier, and some objects will be installed in the park (container objects were removed in 2008).
- 20072 month - Registered monumentRegister with.
- 20164 month - roseRedeveloped the garden and renewed it as "Future Rose Garden".
- July 2017, 3-August 25- The 33rd National Urban Greening Yokohama Fair(Nickname: Garden Necklace Yokohama 2017) was held, and this park also has "Future Rose Garden" and "Garden Bear XNUMXD"flower bed'[Note 1]It became one of the Minato Garden venues.
- Minatomirai LineNihonodori Station,Motomachi/Chukagai StationAbout 5 minutes on foot
- JR Negishi LineIshikawacho Station-Kannai StationAbout 10 to 15 minutes on foot
- Yokohama Municipal Bus-Keikyu Express Bus
- Port serviceThere is a dock operated byCruise ship in the bay,sea bassEtc. are arriving and departing.
Facilities in the park
- Song monument "Kamome sailor'
- "Red shoesThe girl who was wearing it "statue
- Indian water tower
- Statue of Japan-America Girl Scout Friendship
- Statue of the Guardian of Water San DiegoDonated by.
- RicarteShogun monument
- ice creamA stall
- Future Rose Garden --- Due to the redevelopment in 2016, there are about 190 species and 2,650 rose gardens..
- West endRest house(Installed in 2001)
- Public toilet(Part of the south side)
- Happy lawson - CaféAnd a new format with a kids' space, etc.Convenience store(Opened in July 2007, Closed at the end of September 2020).
- As a use of the site of the above store, it will be rented out for monthly events in 2021.In the same year, sounding market research and open recruitment of businesses (integrated management and operation including surrounding gardens <business period: 10 to 20 years>, eating and drinking, cafes, etc.Misc & Amenities-Gift saleEtc.) was also implemented.
- As a result of the above open call for participants, there is a free break spaceTake-out"Yamashita Park Revitalization Project Group" to set up stores (representative company:Zetton, Constituent companies:FANCL,Yokohama FM Broadcast,Mitsubishi Estate,KMC Corporation,Sakata SeedsGreen service,tvkCommunications,Ariake) Is selected, and the policy is to start maintenance and service by the end of 2022..
- Reconstruction Memorial Yokohama Exposition (March 1935-May 3, 26)
- Yokohama International Fireworks Festival (off the coast of this park,2008Held until)
- Garden Necklace Yokohama (in 2017)National urban greening fairSince then, it has been held every spring at Yamashita Park and other parks in the Kannai area.)
- Yokohama Port Opening Memorial Minato Festival International Costume ProcessionDeparture point (May 5)
- Belgian beer weekend(Mid January)
- World Triathlon Series Yokohama Tournament(Mid January)
- Yokohama Central Town Festival (late May)
- Yokohama Sparkling Twilight (Mid July)
- World Festa Yokohama (early October)
- Diwali in Yokohama (mid-October)
- Smart Illuminations Yokohama(Several days from October to November)
It is often used in shooting dramas.
Peripheral facilities / areas
- Hikawamaru --The sea spreading in front of the park (Quay) Is moored.
- Yokohama Doll House --It can be accessed from the pedestrian bridge "Porin Bridge" on the roof of the Yamashita Park parking lot.
- Yokohama Marine Tower ――It is adjacent to the park across the road.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Hall
- Yamashita Rinko Line Promenade
- Osan Bridge
- Yokohama Archives of History Museum
- Yamashita Koen-dori
- Yamashita Pier
- Minatomirai 21
- Yokohama Chinatown
- ^ "Yamashita Park (Naka Ward)”(Japanese). www.city.yokohama.lg.jp. 2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ Examination of construction method by Oricon / Tunnel of harbor highway / Yokohama city(Construction Newspaper November 2016, 11 <Kanto side> /archive.is<Archive as of December 2016, 12>）
- ^ Undersea tunnel to Yamashita Wharf Yokohama City has been studying construction methods for more than 30 years[Broken link](Kanagawa Shimbun: Kanaroko January 2016, 12)
- ^ "Kanagawa Shimbun Fireworks Festival Suspension Notice”. Kanagawa Shimbun (August 2016, 8). 2018/10/5Browse.
- ^ News ReleaseJapan Triathlon Union (August 2009, 8) Retrieved April 23, 2022.
- ^ a b Yamashita Park(Yokohama City Environmental Creation Bureau Retrieved February 2017, 5）
- ^ Garden Bear Profile (Symbol character introduction)(The 33rd National Urban Greening Fair Yokohama Fair Official Website)
- ^ Venue Information: Minato Garden(The 33rd National Urban Greening Fair Yokohama Fair Official Website)
- ^ Why is the convenience store "Happy Lawson" in Yamashita Park special?(Harepo.com August 2013, 9)
- ^ Convenience store "Happy Lawson" in Yamashita Park, Yokohama Closed on September 2020, 9(Hamako Yokohama November 2020, 10)
- ^ Yokohama City is recruiting businesses at Yamashita Park to establish a "public offering type act permission system"(Nikkei BP: Forefront of New-Private Partnership (November 2020, 11)
- ^ Sounding with incentives at Yamashita Park, integrated management and operation of Yokohama City Rest House and surrounding gardens, points added at the time of open recruitment screening(Nikkei BP: Forefront of New-Private Partnership Collaboration February 2021, 2)
- ^ Public offering of utilization business of Yamashita Park rest house (Park-PFI)(Yokohama City Environmental Creation Bureau September 2021, 9)
- ^ Yamashita Park Rest House has been renewed!Free break space, take-out sales at stores, etc.(Hamako Yokohama November 2022, 2)
- Earthquake reconstruction park
- Great Kanto Earthquake
- Hikoshichi Maki-Yoshinobu Orishimo-Masanobu Imoto
- 50 scenic spots in Kanagawa
- Yokohama International Women's Marathon --Held from 2009 to 2014, the goal point was in the park.
- Yamashita Park(Yokohama City Environmental Creation Bureau)